PDA

View Full Version : steve o's view on religion

SKAMPOE
08-21-2008, 12:20 AM
i could have not said this better

T51afM3i1ck&feature=related

TSA
08-21-2008, 08:10 AM
doesn't that guy give horses blowjobs for money?

KERZO
08-21-2008, 08:10 AM
"Fuck all you rock throwing, witch drowning motherfuckaz" - hahahahaha

SKAMPOE
08-21-2008, 11:36 AM
no, he punches nigerians queers in the face

4 free
"Fuck all you rock throwing, witch drowning motherfuckaz" - hahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha nameen dats too real

Kong
08-21-2008, 11:48 AM
steve-o, the legend.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2008, 01:55 PM

Huh? This is the guy that is strung out on drugs right?

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2008, 02:10 PM
I was watching a show where they were roasting Gene Simmons and Steve O got thrown out b/c he pissed on the stage...............

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2008, 02:21 PM
I don't even know how to do that................

They didn't show him doing it...........he wouldn't go on stage and then he stumbled up there and then they said they kicked him off b/c he pissed on the stage...........

TSA
08-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Palehorse i'd say your pretty judgemental on Dick Cheney

he has a good point, but still

TSA
08-21-2008, 05:27 PM
i would say everyones uninformed, even you

TSA
08-21-2008, 05:53 PM
you don't know that. You don't know anything, i don't know anything, unless we personally discovered or witnessed it ourselves, 90% of what you call "knowing" something is information relayed to you from a secondary source, and "knowning" it is just having faith in what they're saying, and as we all know, faith isn't scientific

so you don't really know anything.
on top of this you don't know Dick cheney, you make assumptions based on whats been relayed to you and conclusions you have came to for various reasons but in the end of the day you don't know him and shouldn't pass judgement on another human being because you're not God.

TSA
08-21-2008, 06:03 PM
no, he makes millions making a livleyhood from oil from what i think i know,

you don't know him, you have never seen genocide happen in his name first hand, you assume things about him for reasons that are beyond logic

DEVAMPS
08-21-2008, 06:23 PM

DEVAMPS
08-21-2008, 06:24 PM

TSA
08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
wow.

anyways, this isn't going anywhere, everything you have said is information from a secondary source, you believing it is a matter of faith in your source and it's legitimacy, that's cool, i just don't have the same faith as you.

I find the existance of an effective NWO illogical and flat out stupid though.

I'll say this much. If i were the government i would make up lies about my own power so that i'll be unopposed, you can buy all the guns you want, but if everyone believes that every event in history is controlled by you cause your all powerful you won't need a single gun, nobody will fuck with you, even the ppl fucking with you will be assumed to be under your control increasing your own power.
It would also help keep ppl from getting to rowdy cause everything from war to drought will seem like a part of business as usual for a god like entity and therefore the raw fact that humanity is uncomfortably weak, irrational and unable to control anything around it including itsself won't have to be dealt with.

9/11 being a conspiracy is easier to swallow then the fact that somebody is trying to kill you and you and the people that are supposed to do something about it can't do anything about it cause you and that government are weak and your power, capability and reasonality is just a projection of falsehood to make yourself more comfortable

i believe the gov does some crooked shit, but you guys have simplified the nature and methods of doing it to a method that is impractical and ineffective.

the world and humanity are an animalistic, unpredictable, irrational, purposeless and powerless burning entity that kills in discriminately cause the truth is your not important and never will be. It feels good to think this is all a part of a rational plan. When there's a bump in your room it feels good to know that your parents are in the next room, and they can defend you from anything.

but what if they're dead. what if they're just a cool, alone, confused, weak child like you?

TSA
08-21-2008, 07:02 PM
what if all of evil was part of a single entity. What if all the indiscriminate killing, injustice, corruption of man, crime, pain and trama that no matter how hard humanity tries to cloud and run from by taking pride in its 'civilization' was a part of one single thread of logic, a plan that if thwarted we wouldn't have to worry about it?

or what if these things are equally a part of us all? What if we really have no power ration or control over anything we do? where just naked apes that would eat eachother given the correct circumstances? Naked, alone, terrified and childlike apes that can't seem to get rid of injustic, killing, corruption of man, crime, pain and trama because it is equally a part of us and all therefore everything we make is going to be a projection of our own impure horribly savage nature? what if we can't control all those things cause we are all those things and we will always be 100% vulnerable of dieing at any minute and having those we love die as well?

what if the hatred and bloodlust of man isn't a part of a plan, and is therefore unexplainable, unpredicatable, and constantly holding a knief to your trembling neck at all times?

What if you really understood that all of humanity can be whiped out if the right scientist makes the right mistake?

What if you feel more comfortable in THE EXACT SAME ROOM when the lights are on cause it gives you a sense of 'understanding' of what's in the room, what's going on and everything is rational but in the dark you're scared because its just a big irrational, unexplainable, uncontrollable blob of senselessness and confusion where you don't know what can happen to you what's happening and why it's happening?

that would fucking blow wouldn't it?

TSA
08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
what if humanity had hope?

TSA
08-21-2008, 08:25 PM
manipulating?

is man truely manipulating the situation or the situation manipulating man?
Do you really think the evil and injustice of this world has ration or rule?
or the good in this world as well?
It's easier to believe in forces greater then cold, pointless, beastlike, afraid, weak and flawed man that dictate the destinies of man among him, but this is a fallacy in thinking.

The things happening around you cannot me controlled, never have been controlled and never will be controlled, the world is a sloppy rotting spagetti boil and cross weaving and tangled self interest, it makes no sense like an organized quilt, you don't know which piece is what, and it scares you because your powerless, as i myself am.

This powerlessness scares you because believe in power is comfort. When you turn the lights on in a dark room out of fear you're reaching for power over the surroundings, you don't want to admit the darkness around you is real and that you're, at all times, subject to the your own disgusting hethenism as well as the disuting hethenism of everything else around you.

like when a baby is crying and an adult comes and it stops, its comfortable
but what if you throw another baby in there, it keeps crying, and another baby
you can have 3 million babies in one room crying cause they're alone.

That baby thinks the adult is in control. It becomes obsessed with control and awareness because that's the only thing that will save him from his own hethen nature, not a bunch of babies, equally vitcims of confusion ignorance fear and helplessness

what if i told you that the world has just a bunch of babies, animal babies with no control over anything around them no matter how hard they try to project notions of power and higher powers and secert powers and purpose and law and land and moral and so forth? What if i told that this hideous nature of humanity isn't a part of a single plan that can be ripped up and flushed down the toilet. It was instead internal and perminanent in humans and will never go away, and yes, it will kill you and everything you know cause you don't have the power to stop suffering and death.

your just a fuckin baby surrounded by a pack of toothless babies more concerned with playing with their dicks, taking shits, and pissing then good and righteousness such as Dick Cheney, myself and everyother humanbeing you know (except the unusually enlightened).

there's no NWO palehorse, if there was they don't control shit, they can't, with all the bombs in the world they can't, there's no grand plan, there's no grand mission, theres no embodiment of evil

that's what your doing, you giving evil a body because you realize how pathetic and helpless your body is in the fact that you can kill it. You want to kill evil the same way anything else can and will kill you.

but you can't kill it cause it doesn't exist, even the word evil is a meaningless attempt to give something a body that by nature doesn't have one, and because of this it's immortal, perminent and will always exist because there's no hope(ability to kill evil). Everything that is always has been and always will be and your helpnessness horrifies you cause you want there to be light in a dark, shapeless, pointless void you call a world.

diggy
08-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Off topic, but:

I don't think the NWO plan is going to be successful. Humans are too divisive, selfish, envious, and greedy.

When coalitions are formed sometimes u lose out on what u could have had if you stayed alone.

Look at what G.W.B is doing with Russia and them. He rushed to have Polland sign the missle defence deal & Russia threatened to nuke Polland!

U.S. asserting their presence and authority there is seen as a threat.

People will always be hungry for their own power and this will work against the NWO plan.

Visionz
08-21-2008, 11:04 PM
:lmao: Derrick you've gone absurdely pessimistic almost overnight. It would be easy to buy into as the supporting evidence is all around if you choose to see things that way.

.........but there's some things I know, I mean REALLY KNOW

1. I can not change the world but I can change the world around me

2. Actions will always speak louder than words

3. Causality is the single-most governing force in the entire history of the human race

just marinate on that n' I'm gonna hit this thread back up in a bit

diggy
08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
TSA, please see this video:

b131iN3hOyk&feature=related

DEVAMPS
08-22-2008, 11:23 AM
fuckit those who sleep are already dead

LORD NOSE
08-23-2008, 10:34 AM
and barack obama is/was on the board of directors at halliburton

how do you know this ?