PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Cakes ... affiliated beatmaker of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Most definitely, there's alot she's doing and bettering herself with as far as the sounds and shit. Understand her art before you consider it "commercial". She's also a FL user, upcoming straight out of Brooklyn. Long message short, this is my sista soo peep the tracks if you want. She's on some different experimental shit in contrary to what I do. Take a listen for yourselves.. add her if you want...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=246098882

12weLvE
08-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Yo invite her to the Corp Prime... A female beat maker...thats wassup. She has a lot of learning to do... and yo tell her to let go of that "snap" and stacked "chime" on every beat. Peeped all of the beats, and she has her sequencing game down, she just needs better drums.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Yo invite her to the Corp Prime... A female beat maker...thats wassup. She has a lot of learning to do... and yo tell her to let go of that "snap" and stacked "chime" on every beat. Peeped all of the beats, and she has her sequencing game down, she just needs better drums.

Funny because that's exactly what I tell her lmao.. she finds it difficult using other drum kits so she uses the ones in FL but I'll definitely get her up here... right now!!!

Boss_Digger
08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
I really did try but I couldnt vibe to any of it sorry!!

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
I really did try but I couldnt vibe to any of it sorry!!

Word word.. when she comes around and drops, I trust you all to give her the most frank feedback and all that. Possibly help her with some angles of FL, pretty much help her grow within the atmosphere of Wu-Corp..

Boss_Digger
08-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Word word.. when she comes around and drops, I trust you all to give her the most frank feedback and all that. Possibly help her with some angles of FL, pretty much help her grow within the atmosphere of Wu-Corp..

Of course no doubt!!

singodsuperior
08-21-2008, 03:19 PM
how long has she been makin beats?

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 03:23 PM
how long has she been makin beats?

About a year and some change.. and she knows how to sample, all of that good stuff.. it's just that, like Jewelz said, she needs a better drum kit and alot of people have already wanted to hear her range out with instruments outside of FL and stronger drums mainly..

singodsuperior
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
I checked her stuff and she's on the right track for someone whos been doin it for a year and some change

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Word.. and thats much appreciated.. no better place to start off with this ish than here.

singodsuperior
08-21-2008, 03:49 PM
word