PDA

View Full Version : new track " Hyperdelic Funk"

Boss_Digger
08-24-2008, 03:08 AM
I made this for a project I'm working on with someone and it didnt fit the vibe he was looking for so if anybody else wants it just holla

Hyperdelic Funk
www.myspace.com/7thgrandmantis (http://www.myspace.com/7thgrandmantis)

Sage/SZA
08-24-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm vibin to this shit. It sounds different. I'd love to hear a dope MC spit over this.

Good job kid.

Boss_Digger
08-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Nobodys took it yet so if anyone wants it it's yours! going! going!.................bump!

INF
08-25-2008, 02:51 PM
I love the bells on this in the backgorund. It sounds like spoons hitting a glass of water.

break downs is tight too. If I wasnt in over my head I would snag this.

Boss_Digger
08-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I love the bells on this in the backgorund. It sounds like spoons hitting a glass of water.

break downs is tight too. If I wasnt in over my head I would snag this.

Thanks for the feed fam! I had to step out of my box a bit for a new project I'm doing which ment a bit of experimenting so this was fun to make just didnt quite pull of the sound I needed too unfortunatly!! Hopefully it wont go to waste tho!

Boss_Digger
08-27-2008, 03:26 PM
last bump for this one if any one wants it!!

GameOfDeath
08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
I think it gets too "loud" in the mix and the sequence is cluttered to me. All the elements are there though.

Boss_Digger
08-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I think it gets too "loud" in the mix and the sequence is cluttered to me. All the elements are there though.

thanks for the feed fam!! I think I might re-work this one I see what you mean now I listen to it again