PDA

View Full Version : LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

LORD NOSE
08-24-2008, 04:23 PM
LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

PWxNeGOXSoA

Visionz
08-24-2008, 05:08 PM
LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

PWxNeGOXSoA
that's divisive talk man, there's a couple of assumptions he seems to make that cause the foundation to be logically flawed.

not all white people come from a place of any real privilege, as I far as I can trace my roots back its either whites scraping by, working for all they got or indian mothers abandoned by white fathers left to suffer alone. but because of skin color the nature of his speech would paint me as a silver-spooned oppressor (its simply not the case) That kind of speech, while it riles people up, I don't see how it really helps to further any cause.

he also makes the assumption that whites don't like blacks and don't want them here. There's only two kinds of people in the world, the cool and the uncool. I don't give two rats shits what kind of package a cool soul happens to be encased in. If you're cool then we can be cool. If you're uncool, I don't want shit to do with ya no matter the package its encased in. I don't think I'm alone in this mindset. The presumptive dislike that he's talkin about (while obviously not make-believe) aren't entirely pervasive.

in the end its building brick walls when our leaders should be focused on tearing them down.

LORD NOSE
08-24-2008, 06:00 PM
i understand you

but by now you should understand us

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2008, 06:09 PM
The only way you could ever get this country is to physically take it, so until Farrakhan and all his followers are up to the challenge they will be the shit talkers up in the rafters that can't
even afford good seats.

The Void
08-24-2008, 06:29 PM
So, according to King Louis, black peoples are Native American / Indian?

I'm so confused...

Visionz
08-24-2008, 06:36 PM
i understand you

but by now you should understand usI do don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to deny any of the evils past or present that motivates the rhetoric but the speech here seems all-inclusive

Fatal Guillotine
08-24-2008, 06:41 PM
in the end its all about knowing your history as a black man and the wilderness of north america and knowing thyself. i agree with what you said vision but we all know that America is build on lies and decietfulness.

he also makes the assumption that whites don't like blacks and don't want them here. There's only two kinds of people in the world, the cool and the uncool. I don't give two rats shits what kind of package a cool soul happens to be encased in. If you're cool then we can be cool. If you're uncool, I don't want shit to do with ya no matter the package its encased in.

i believe this kind of mindset is the reason behind alot of misconceptions. Who says some black don't like white people? i think this is one of the reason their so much hatred and racism in the world because of what you stated above. however these are just my thoughts.

LORD NOSE
08-24-2008, 06:44 PM
the speech posted here is an old speech but is still relevant today

focus more on this thread here

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62049

the fact that under privileged poor white folks still to this day don't stand up against the unjustices done by their forefathers shows us that may be its best for us to separate until that realization is met - that would be the real civic duty challenge - instead of feeding junkies sandwiches, get the children of those guilty parties to stand up and speak up against the injustices done by their founding fathers and establish an understanding and respect among the primary victims of white america

Fatal Guillotine
08-24-2008, 06:53 PM
lol thats basically what i was saying when i said "we all must know our history" wheter black are white know about thyself. People are living a lie and i think its about time that we all black and white, or whatever race a person maybe crack open some books and READDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!. im finding more and more as i get older that we condone wrong when we dont know right or the breakdown. you made a valid point Sunny.

Visionz
08-24-2008, 06:53 PM
in the end its all about knowing your history as a black man and the wilderness of north america and knowing thyself. i agree with what you said vision but we all know that America is build on lies and decietfulness.

i believe this kind of mindset is the reason behind alot of misconceptions. Who says some black don't like white people? i think this is one of the reason their so much hatred and racism in the world because of what you stated above. however these are just my thoughts.I agree with the first part entirely, I would just add that the lies and deceit are to the detriment of us all, regardless of color.

On that second part, I was only saying what I said in regards to what Farakhan was saying. Its not a generalization that I'd apply to blacks in general. From my own personal experience I KNOW that's not the case. We can all get along together just fine. There's just ALOT of things that need to be atoned for. Equality of opprotunity is not a reality in america but it needs to be. It's gonna take Everyone working together to make it happen.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2008, 07:00 PM
deceit and lies go both ways. Dont for a second think that Farrakhan is above any of that.

Allahs disciple.....every individual needs to seek truth themselves. I think its a personal journey, but we all have to be careful where we find it and from what perspective we view it..
Too many people get caught up in American thinking and seeing the world from the perspective of an AMerican.

LORD NOSE
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
I was only saying what I said in regards to what Farakhan was saying.

keep listening to him and watching and you will understand in time that he is the opposite of what people make wanna make him out to be - TRUTH is the only way - Truth is bigger than race

Check this man out

oUMunBYVKSo

0VNZvmespok

Fatal Guillotine
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM
deceit and lies go both ways. Dont for a second think that Farrakhan is above any of that.

Allahs disciple.....every individual needs to seek truth themselves. I think its a personal journey, but we all have to be careful where we find it and from what perspective we view it..
Too many people get caught up in American thinking and seeing the world from the perspective of an AMerican.

Nicky what do you think i mean when i said people need to know their history?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2008, 07:16 PM
I was just saying that lying about ones history goes both ways. Its not just whites blurring the truth. Thats obvious especially on this forum.

Thats it.

Visionz
08-24-2008, 07:18 PM
the fact that under privileged poor white folks still to this day don't stand up against the unjustices done by their forefathers shows us that may be its best for us to separate until that realization is met - that would be the real civic duty challenge - instead of feeding junkies sandwiches, get the children of those guilty parties to stand up and speak up against the injustices done by their founding fathers and establish an understanding and respect among the primary victims of white americain regards to that,..........baby steps. I mean if you can't even motivate people to hand over a sandwich to a person that's probably got a starvin stomach how would you plan to motivate them towards some genuine and actual social change?

Fatal Guillotine
08-24-2008, 07:19 PM
you're intitled to your opinon and im intitled to mine.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
but you opinion may not be factual and therein lies the problem.

Fatal Guillotine
08-24-2008, 07:22 PM
in regards to that,..........baby steps. I mean if you can't even motivate people to hand over a sandwich to a person that's probably got a starvin stomach how would you plan to motivate them towards some genuine and actual social change?

i would say "each one teach one method"

LORD NOSE
08-24-2008, 07:29 PM
in regards to that,..........baby steps. I mean if you can't even motivate people to hand over a sandwich to a person that's probably got a starvin stomach how would you plan to motivate them towards some genuine and actual social change?

the work is in establishing justice and respect - giving food to the homeless and hungry ?

been there did that and inspired others to do so as well - a long time ago -
Today though - giving out ham sandwiches to junkies is like placing one of those small round bandaids over a shot gun wound - patching shot gun wounds with these type of band aids is not todays work - todays work is in establishing justice and respect - babies cannot join us in making those type of steps - it calls for men who will not and cannot deny truth when its present

Visionz
08-24-2008, 07:30 PM
i would say "each one teach one method"indeed, that's a constant for me, but the knowledge without application of action has very little merit. that thread that this refers to was an attempt to start getting things moving.

IrOnMaN
08-26-2008, 02:18 PM
You've got to be kidding me? This racism bullshit NEEDS to end and soon. Get a fucking life! Thanks.

LORD NOSE
08-26-2008, 07:36 PM
You've got to be kidding me? This racism bullshit NEEDS to end and soon. Get a fucking life! Thanks.

you obviously didn't read through the thread or check the link and you tube videos - you'd be surprised at what you'll learn

Mic Tyson
08-27-2008, 02:38 AM
i like what farrakhan be sayin but its his fault malcolm x got killed so idk...

Visionz
08-27-2008, 03:12 AM
i like what farrakhan be sayin but its his fault malcolm x got killed so idk...can you expand on that?

STYLE
08-27-2008, 03:39 AM
me and my cousins get into this discussion alot .
they are all about wiping whitey off the face of the earth.
i have a diff perspective in that i have known and befriended many white folks that are down for "the cause".
in retrospect, whether the civil rights movement helped or hurt us, it wouldn't have been possible without the aid of righteous white folks.
there are white folks that genuinely want to help.

Visionz
08-27-2008, 04:24 AM
i have a diff perspective in that i have known and befriended many white folks that are down for "the cause".
in retrospect, whether the civil rights movement helped or hurt us, it wouldn't have been possible without the aid of righteous white folks.

plus there's certain white minorites that got consistently shitted on, I remember watching a documentary about Chicago in the late 1800's, talkin about how the irish were viewed as the scum of the earth there. probably goes hand in hand with the long history of the irish mob in Chicago. I'm also willing to be that it was like that in alot of places.

People in lofty positions should be doing alot more. there's no denying that in my eyes, I just don't want it to be assumed that I'm somehow in cahoots with those people or worse AM one of them. I knew their kids in school and liked very, very few of them.

diggy
08-27-2008, 04:54 AM

I heard the NAACP was a movement started by a secret society with the help of W.E. Dubois for the sole purpose of controling Blacks, so that Blacks would not take their life into their own hands, but be dependant on organizations - slavemaster/slave relationship maintained and kept.

I don't know if this is tru, but it is suspect that many "black" organizations in the 1900's were funded and started by non-blacks supposedly for the benefit of blacks(?). Malcolm X had something to say about non-blacks being at the head of "black" organizations in his autobiography.This is not to say that non-blacks did not care, but the founders of the movements, in my opinion, had ulterior motives. I mean, this was around the time when slavery was not cool. Another system had to be put in place to control them.

QortwdCD3qk&feature=related

STYLE
08-27-2008, 05:17 AM
you are thinking of the boule
ey7gDJfRICA

web dubois was also behind the talented 10th (?10%?)

STYLE
08-27-2008, 05:25 AM
idk man it seems that there is always a motive behind any movement.

ooooweeeoooo divine axis =secret society

lol

naw but fo9r real....
dubois rival, booker t washington had opposing views on the subject but yet his plan of elevation thru the labor class was imo worse.
(bad for a Tuskegge student huh?)
i am more a dubois fan. that we push for our best and brightest to break thru the wall then we pull the rest thru behind us.

WU-KILLAH
08-27-2008, 06:56 AM
This Farakan is so american in his mind, with the good on one side and the bad on the other one, he obviously grew up watching Disneys movies like his friend Bush. Unfortunately for them, the world is so much more complex than that, it's not Hollywood down here.
And the "Im not racist because I have a white friend" is so old...

TSA
08-27-2008, 07:08 AM
dubios could have been a government puppet, but at the same time ht eptheory he proposed is the best one.

every race has a wise minority that mekase it better for the majority, i dont by into all this "black ppl need to start...." cause if you even look at white ppl it's like 5% them that know what's good and the rest don't care and that 5% paves the way

STYLE
08-27-2008, 10:31 AM
And the "Im not racist because I have a white friend" is so old...

i never said i wasn't predjudiced.

racist is something i can't be.

*watches worms wiggle out of can*

WARPATH
08-27-2008, 12:05 PM
I already told sunny about this,

but for the rest of you, research the history of hurricanes in the Western Hemisphere.

diggy
08-27-2008, 01:56 PM
i am more a dubois fan. that we push for our best and brightest to break thru the wall then we pull the rest thru behind us.

I also agree on this. Helping those who do not help themselves is like putting water into a bucket with holes. One can help a person all one likes, but if that person does not accept your help, then it's no use.

I think we should help those who help themselves. It's more beneficial and efficient. That way, those who are lagging behind can see that if they too help themselves, they would receive help and become better.

diggy
08-27-2008, 01:59 PM

but for the rest of you, research the history of hurricanes in the Western Hemisphere.

Hurricanes follow the path of the slave ships or the slave ships followed the path of the winds which sometimes happens to develop into hurricanes.

diggy
08-27-2008, 02:12 PM
idk man it seems that there is always a motive behind any movement.

I'm very cynical of "movements". I don't know were they are moving us too.

U.S. and most of it's social movements are experiments.

Al Sharpton and these "Black Leaders" are con artists and hypocrites. I wonder how much money it cost to bury the N-word and what did that really do for Black people?

Farrakhan too. Although he speaks truth sometimes, actions speak louder. All those millions of dollars from his paper for one, and influence he has should be used for something bigger than him.

And this T.D. Jakes. He is a performing artist and con artist.

And this other fool Creflo Dollar. Last I heard, his source of money was being investigated. He believes that if one if following the word, one will be rich, and to be poor means one is living unrighteously.

We need to abandon these fools and live according to right principles - be our own leaders.

WU-KILLAH
08-27-2008, 02:53 PM
i never said i wasn't predjudiced.

racist is something i can't be.

*watches worms wiggle out of can*

That wasn't aimed at you but at Farakan and his white friend. The number three of the French National front (far right) is an arab woman, and the number 1 of the party in south is a black man, still they remain racist bastards.

And yes you can be racist, nobody is imune to that sickness. Unfortuantely some people deny that, that's where supremacism starts

Mic Tyson
08-27-2008, 07:39 PM

ill look into that, but what is it supposed to mean?

LORD NOSE
08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
good discussion

however, if you study Farrakhan and what he has to say and what he has done, y'all will be surprised.

Don't just judge the man because of his stance and views of white america - White america needed to be chastised - but The Minister has chastised Us (black folk) and our foolishness more than he has chastised any other group of people on the planet - Y'all are just too sensitive and y'all want acceptance from the children of the slaves

Fatal Guillotine
08-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Sunny you made me think about this:

The Ten Point Plan by the Black Panthers

1.)WE WANT FREEDOM. WE WANT POWER TO DETERMINE THE DESTINY OF OUR BLACK AND OPPRESSED COMMUNITIES.
We believe that Black and oppressed people will not be free until we are able to determine our destinies in our own communities ourselves, by fully controlling all the institutions which exist in our communities.

2.)WE WANT FULL EMPLOYMENT FOR OUR PEOPLE.
We believe that the federal government is responsible and obligated to give every person employment or a guaranteed income. We believe that if the American businessmen will not give full employment, then the technology and means of production should be taken from the businessmen and placed in the community so that the people of the community can organize and employ all of its people and give a high standard of living.

3.)WE WANT AN END TO THE ROBBERY BY THE CAPITALISTS OF OUR BLACK AND OPPRESSED COMMUNITIES.
We believe that this racist government has robbed us and now we are demanding the overdue debt of forty acres and two mules. Forty acres and two mules were promised 100 years ago as restitution for slave labor and mass murder of Black people. We will accept the payment in currency which will be distributed to our many communities. The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of our fifty million Black people. Therefore, we feel this is a modest demand that we make.

4.)WE WANT DECENT HOUSING, FIT FOR THE SHELTER OF HUMAN BEINGS.
We believe that if the landlords will not give decent housing to our Black and oppressed communities, then housing and the land should be made into cooperatives so that the people in our communities, with government aid, can build and make decent housing for the people.

5.)WE WANT DECENT EDUCATION FOR OUR PEOPLE THAT EXPOSES THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS DECADENT AMERICAN SOCIETY. WE WANT EDUCATION THAT TEACHES US OUR TRUE HISTORY AND OUR ROLE IN THE PRESENT-DAY SOCIETY.
We believe in an educational system that will give to our people a knowledge of the self. If you do not have knowledge of yourself and your position in the society and in the world, then you will have little chance to know anything else.

6.)WE WANT COMPLETELY FREE HEALTH CARE FOR All BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE.
We believe that the government must provide, free of charge, for the people, health facilities which will not only treat our illnesses, most of which have come about as a result of our oppression, but which will also develop preventive medical programs to guarantee our future survival. We believe that mass health education and research programs must be developed to give all Black and oppressed people access to advanced scientific and medical information, so we may provide our selves with proper medical attention and care.

7.)WE WANT AN IMMEDIATE END TO POLICE BRUTALITY AND MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE, OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR, All OPPRESSED PEOPLE INSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
We believe that the racist and fascist government of the United States uses its domestic enforcement agencies to carry out its program of oppression against black people, other people of color and poor people inside the united States. We believe it is our right, therefore, to defend ourselves against such armed forces and that all Black and oppressed people should be armed for self defense of our homes and communities against these fascist police forces.

8.)WE WANT AN IMMEDIATE END TO ALL WARS OF AGGRESSION.
We believe that the various conflicts which exist around the world stem directly from the aggressive desire of the United States ruling circle and government to force its domination upon the oppressed people of the world. We believe that if the United States government or its lackeys do not cease these aggressive wars it is the right of the people to defend themselves by any means necessary against their aggressors.

9.)WE WANT FREEDOM FOR ALL BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE NOW HELD IN U. S. FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY, CITY AND MILITARY PRISONS AND JAILS. WE WANT TRIALS BY A JURY OF PEERS FOR All PERSONS CHARGED WITH SO-CALLED CRIMES UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY.
We believe that the many Black and poor oppressed people now held in United States prisons and jails have not received fair and impartial trials under a racist and fascist judicial system and should be free from incarceration. We believe in the ultimate elimination of all wretched, inhuman penal institutions, because the masses of men and women imprisoned inside the United States or by the United States military are the victims of oppressive conditions which are the real cause of their imprisonment. We believe that when persons are brought to trial they must be guaranteed, by the United States, juries of their peers, attorneys of their choice and freedom from imprisonment while awaiting trial.

10.)WE WANT LAND, BREAD, HOUSING, EDUCATION, CLOTHING, JUSTICE, PEACE AND PEOPLE'S COMMUNITY CONTROL OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY.
When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience hath shown that mankind are most disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a long train of abuses and usurpation, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

i feel what we are dealing with really is oppression.

in a way we become oppress because the act of using power to empower and/or privilege a group at the expense of disempowering, marginalizing, silencing, and subordinating another is brought into play

The most famous type of oppression in society is the legal system. THINK about it Although legal systems control behavior, they are not considered oppression because they are for the common good. In sociology, the tools of oppression include a progression of denigration, dehumanization, and demonization; which often generate scapegoating, which is used to justify aggression against targeted groups and individuals.

on a side note it makes me upset when people judge guys like farrakhan and call him anti-semitic and these people dont see the crystal clear picture he is painting for them. we must grow as a people as well as a race.

crAcKaKillaH777
08-28-2008, 01:20 AM
note: not White Anglo Protestants.......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acf_1211542714&p=1