PDA

View Full Version : Goliath's skeleton

Urban_Journalz
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Those of you who know the story of David (pbuh) and Goliath, know that not only was Goliath struck dead by a rock from David's (pbuh) slingshot, but also know that David (pbuh) cut off Goliath's head with Goliath's own sword, and took the head to Jerusalem.

Much like the ruins of Sodom & Gomorrah, the discovery of Noah's Ark, Pharaoh's army's bones, and chariot wheels that linger at the bottom of The Red Sea, and the scorched top of Mt. Sinai, there are those people who, if they saw EVERY sign in the heavens and the earth, will still not believe in them, this still remains yet another sign of that indisputable truth.

This is for the ones who believe.

Peace

http://freespace.virgin.net/stephen.a.evans/Goliath.htm

Koolish
08-25-2008, 08:42 PM
that site doesn't cite shit. never trust anything that comes from a geocities lookalike.

when you search up the remains of goliath being found, you get nothing like that, just this:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1131367063187

Dr. Simon Dor gets some french hip hop something.

Mic Tyson
08-25-2008, 08:50 PM
site looks kinda fake

Mic Tyson
08-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Theres All Types Of Shit You Wouldnt Want To Believe That Has Been Unburied And Then Surpressed

yeah, just like how the catholic church has been allowing ppl for centuries to see jesus' body for a lot of money. don't know how they kept that a secret for so long

Face of the Golden Falcon
08-26-2008, 01:29 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

The true Christian Believer does not need scientific evidence to prove the Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God, for the Bible is a Living Book and is capable of defending itself, nevertheless, it is thrilling when the spade of the archaeologist produces confirmation to what is most surely believed amongst us.

Lol at this statement from the web site. I love how christians seem to think that their claim of the bible being the "infallible Word of God" being backed up by the bible itself some how proves something. Thats a kin to me saying I am Son of God and its the truth because I said it is and I am the Son of God so why would I lie. Who believes me? :nonono:

SHEM HETEP

Visionz
08-26-2008, 02:02 AM

Lol at this statement from the web site. I love how christians seem to think that their claim of the bible being the "infallible Word of God" being backed up by the bible itself some how proves something. Thats a kin to me saying I am Son of God and its the truth because I said it is and I am the Son of God so why would I lie. Who believes me? :nonono:

SHEM HETEP

"and you too are gods"----Jesus

I guess it just depends on your understanding of whats there but I understand what you're saying, some christians will hate on muslims in general w/o ever picking up the quran (though this would really make them just hypocrites themselves and not actual christians)

you have to walk the path to be worthy of the title bestowed (or be a hypocrite)

08-26-2008, 04:57 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Visions...

"and you too are gods"----Jesus

I guess it just depends on your understanding of whats there but I understand what you're saying, some christians will hate on muslims in general w/o ever picking up the quran (though this would really make them just hypocrites themselves and not actual christians)

you have to walk the path to be worthy of the title bestowed (or be a hypocrite)

My point wasn't the son of god part. I completely agree we are all gods.

My point was the circular logic used by christians to prove the infalliabilty of the Bible by saying that its the word of god because the bible says so.

SHEM HETEP

Visionz
08-26-2008, 05:14 AM

My point wasn't the son of god part. I completely agree we are all gods.

My point was the circular logic used by christians to prove the infalliabilty of the Bible by saying that its the word of god because the bible says so.

SHEM HETEPword, I was getting it, what you said just provoked that tangent of thought. its peace fam

just for sake of debate, if you where to flip that around would you say that flipping a science book open to deny god's existence cuz science hasn't "proved it" is also circular?

08-26-2008, 07:07 AM

I dont know if I'd call it circular logic. It's more just flat out wrong. Just because so-called modern science hasn't proven the existence of God doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Especially when so-called modern scientists admit that what they know of our universe is very very little (in the grand scheme of things).

Does God exist? God is all that exists, because God exists as all.

SHEM HETEP

08-26-2008, 08:33 AM

...many people don't know that Goliath was only 6 years old. The bones of his father were also discovered...

http://bp0.blogger.com/_zdp9UjOkdgk/RqzD4dPhfcI/AAAAAAAAABM/ZBoKMhtpIzE/s400/fosil%2520raksa.jpg

...seriously though what does all this mean. Despite the fact that the evidence for a lot of the things in the OP are shakey at best, even if an event like very tall man being killed by a shepherd boy did happen (which isn't at all far fetched) this does not give evidence for the following monsterous lies that have been put forth by the Judaic based religions (ie. Judaism, Christianity and Islam.) all of which these religions have their foundation in:

God has only revealed himself to the Jews or decendants of the Jews, what anyone else says about God is a lie (unless of course it fits in with the Judaic idea of God).
The Jews are God's Chosen people.
The Jews are entitled to a certain part of the earth because God gave it to them in there holy book (despite the fact that in their holy book they admit having first stolen it from the canaanites).The last point is important because so many people believe the history of the Jews was guided by God himself. When it is quite obvious that the Jews had relatively primitive view of what God was, believing quite simply that when they prospored as a people it was because they had put their trust in God and he had helped them, but when they failed as a people that God was punishing them for something they did wrong. They use the justification that God gave them that land and that is supposed to hold up against rational logically minded people.|(

It's highly doubtful that the Jews even conquered the land before they went into it. The Judaic religion and culture is an accumulation of the religions and cultures they came in contact with. Most notably the Kamitic, Sumerian and the Canaanites. Of which the latter was whos land they finally settled down in (the Jews were known as a nomadic people) and quite obviously were heavily influenced by there customs, culture, religion and general way of life.

The old testament is a history of a people. The stories are probably either true or atleast have truth behind them either amongst their own people or more often than not amongst the peoples previously mentioned (Kamau, Sumerians, Canaanites). The Jewish culture and religion is stolen, just like the land they lay claim to. There many many other peoples who's culture and religions were far more on point and closer to the truth than they view point of the Jews. The reason we are all so accustomed to the Judaic based religions is quite simply because that area was the centrepoint of the world during the beginning of Western Imperialism. The organised religion of Christianity was originally a political tool for controling the people. But that is getting off track and is the subject of an entirely different thread.

SHEM HETEP