PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRACK - 18 Forms (produced by Golden Mastah)

D-Infinite
08-26-2008, 06:14 AM
www.myspace.com/ironfistshinobi

New track by myself and GME of 7 aka Constant Elevation - "18 Forms". We are two MC's from the group "Order Of The Blue Assassins" which also includes UGS rapper S.eV.eN, and Wu Corp/F-Word Records MC Icabod Chang.

Sorry i have been relatively MIA recently, but my collaborations with this group, along with solo projects that i am wading through slowly, have tied me down, as has university commitments.

Track is produced by Golden Mastah, member of the Invincible Temple, down with Future Chamber, and also a strong supporter of our group.

As we continue to elevate, please check out the track and sound out your support!

Peace, 1!

H.Notik
08-26-2008, 11:31 AM
word up...

hot beat right off the drop...you crushed this shit man, one of the best verses I've heard from you...dope content and delivery. GME had a good verse but his quality was lacking a little. but i'm def vibing with this track, goodshit.

MF Herbs
08-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Dope famo.. Track is fresh..

Boss_Digger
08-26-2008, 12:38 PM
pheeeeeeeewww damn son what did that poor little beat do to you to get merc'ed in such a fashion ha ha!!!!! Your best preformance by a long shot, flow was on point and your content sounded more thought out so props kid!! Beat was flames to!!

INF
08-26-2008, 01:43 PM
PERFECT EQ ON THIS!!!!!!!

You can Max it out on the myspace player and there is no distortion. THats Ill! Myspace always degrades the audio through their player so I can only imagine the original quality.

PROPS on that first of all.

Shinobi , thats an ill verse. GME came ill to ("do I look like I'm laughing") .

I'm starting to grow weary of the martial arts sound but this dont sound corny at all and ya'll came real in the verses instead of jacking well known phrases.

Big up.

D-Infinite
08-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks y'all, keep it coming.

Order Of The Blue Assassins are rising!

Peace, 1

JIGSAW45
08-26-2008, 04:03 PM
good shit fam...thats some murderous shit b....cant wait to hear the finished product of that other joint...peace god

dcoz
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM
feeling this shit! proper on all ends. dope shit! props

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Keep elvevating my brother. Above average performance on this joint... raw flow and lyrics.... the other dude did his thing as well. And I am going to have to agree with the comment that Infinity made on the EQ... excellent job overall.

Sage/SZA
08-26-2008, 09:24 PM
The lyrics and flow was on point b.u.t. that beat is on a whole new level. As soon as it dropped I was in love.

I like the effect you guys put on the vocals. The one that happens around 0:51 it happens some more too in the song. That was hot and fit the song and beat.

Props.

D-Infinite
08-27-2008, 05:35 AM
Haha Golden Mastah always drops the most rugged of beats, his crew Invincible Temple have two main producers, himself and Vision aka Last Bronzeman, both have beats that might seem very simple and repetitive at first, but bring that rugged aura that also gives the MC's and sampling plenty of room to shine!

Peace on the props, 1

100pr00f
08-27-2008, 09:26 AM
beat is dope
mc's fitting the beat nice
flow is dope aswell

keep dropping

peace

D-Infinite
08-27-2008, 06:51 PM
BUMP

Don't sleep on this y'all!

Peace

The Prime Sithesizah
08-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Listening right now... starting to feel this.. your flow's definitely improving and you've always been lyrically destructive, man.. smh.. you have a WIDE future ahead of you!!

LORD ZERO
08-30-2008, 09:23 AM
This Is Dope As Shit, Lyrics Was Crazy As Shit Str8 From Both Of Yall! Golden Mastah Came Thru On Da Beat Too, And Everything That Prime Said Lol

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Fuckin Diggin It Yo Keep It Up

D-Infinite
08-31-2008, 06:54 PM
BUMP

Don't sleep on this y'all, real banger right here! Keep the feedback coming, PEACE!

Sleep Sinatra
09-08-2008, 03:47 PM
yo shit is ILLNESS, feelin the vibe of this joint, mix is mad clean as well, u really stood out 2 me on this joint,lookin forward 2 hearin more,PEACE

ClymaX
09-10-2008, 12:58 PM
PERFECT EQ ON THIS!!!!!!!

You can Max it out on the myspace player and there is no distortion. THats Ill! Myspace always degrades the audio through their player so I can only imagine the original quality.

PROPS on that first of all.

There's slight distortion cuz of the limiter in the myspace player (limiter=compressor with big ratios) so if the track's been already mastered/limited/maximized to 0dB level its much possible theres gon be some distortion unless it has been mastered in a high-end mastering studio.

To the point.. Track is dope! I can see much potential in this one and u prolly dropped ur dopest verse so far. GME came ill too! beat was FIRE