PDA

View Full Version : Game Theory

TSA
08-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Game Theory was pioneered by John Nash as a way of making a mathematical science out of economics and ended up explaining human behavior in general. the basics is that the human mind works in a constant game against other human being. all collaborations partnerships and so forth are part of this game and intended to be self serving, meaning they can break once they stop selfing ze self. there are serve games that people play with one another on a daily basis

for instance...
sFrwgMcaCwE
relationships

if those sounded interesting then here's the full blown story, take it more like watching a movie and less like reading a thread cause it get deep, so deep, so deepit puts your ass to sleep.

prt1
-TqZDdPHmDE

prt2
o1r99OPKVF4

prt3
B71r2zyTGg8

prt4
ieHjxTZUrkU

prt5
ADV2R3JL8ZU

prt6
3srZBefYS2A

TSA
08-26-2008, 09:44 PM
W57vvuviFZc
Prisoners Dillemma, the mathematics of snitching,as taught by a fuckin ninja.

diggy
08-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Good job!

I was also interested in game theory, but I never considered checking youtube for info on this!

HOSUKAYA7
08-27-2008, 04:30 AM
Holy Mackerel! I'm just glad I had my fag pack at the ready for this blast of British Excellence!
Thank you Sir, for putting this out there.
And everybody, please have patience, you are going to get knocked if you think you can change this in months, or even years...
So please stay alive! ^_^

DeeBlock
12-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Does the average criminal co-defendant know anything about game theory and how to reduce sentences?

spiggity_ace
12-03-2010, 12:44 AM
i swear i experience game theory on the deepest of levels
dope post tsa

lol fuck shoulda realized it was old, and most the videos are gone now