PDA

View Full Version : New Beat.. Fallen Angel

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Just hitten yall up with some new music. Busy with Work and school lately, but I am still making beats, but mostly for the project I got coming next year with SinGod Superior. This beat wont be on the album though... Simple, but dirty.

Fallen Angel

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=619571&content=songinfo&songID=6840980

Sage/SZA
08-26-2008, 09:31 PM
That shit is hot Sun. Those drums are ill. The kick alone is hot. I like when the sample drops out and the drums to they think.

Props Sun

INF
08-26-2008, 10:04 PM
temperature's rising......

I like how you clashed tempos but uh..... Chek you already got a good drum game why did you do it fam lolololol.

You know you my boy.

this is a good sound with those vocals I like those chops.

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 10:09 PM
I was bumping it and I was like damn I have too!!! lol.... did do some layering though. Thanks for the feed yall.

INF
08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I've always liked that song.

I never thought about taking drums off of a hip-hop track. never. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

I remember somebody in here straight took the drums from something and thats all the loop was. It was that kid Don Johnson. Whatever happened to that kid idk but remember when he tried to say that he had a track so we could peep his new tape and it was a sample from a hip-hop track.

Wish I remembered whos drums it was. It was pretty funny.

I kinda wish I would have said what the drums were on this just to see how many ppl didnt know them.

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Sampling is sampling... I remember some dude posted a track on here and the producer sampled the "Amy Winehouse" drums... a dope track is a dope track no matter how or who you sampled. I peronally thought this beat was pretty dope.

INF
08-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Its dope , I just hear Mobb Deep.

You know I respect you Chek. Right? Cmon man.....I dont wanna get shot like Tupac....lolo,lol

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 10:35 PM
HE HE. No doubt Infinity. Some dudes know their hip hop and some others dont. Now I gotta get somebody to rock this... def wanna hear this with some vocals.

singodsuperior
08-26-2008, 10:36 PM
hot shit as usual..the drums are the best part.

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Drums are originally from ESG... song UFO.

Peace SinGod

INF
08-26-2008, 10:50 PM
Drums are originally from ESG... song UFO.

Peace SinGod

And see , I'm at a loss for not knowing that cuz its been sampled a lot.

please dont send the Wolves for me Chek .....I got kids .... I got a girl.....I got a wife on tha side......cmon young blood.

12weLvE
08-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah it has been gangbanged by many lol. Dont worry fam I wont send the wolves after you.

THE MASON
08-26-2008, 11:22 PM
HE HE. No doubt Infinity. Some dudes know their hip hop and some others dont. Now I gotta get somebody to rock this... def wanna hear this with some vocals.

Yo ill beat homie, drums are tight, if you lookin for vocals for this, id be able to lay some down with my homie but if you aint down for that, its coo

Either way ill beat waitin to hear some more PEACE

KERZO
08-27-2008, 03:11 AM
Holy shyt chek..I just listened to the whole 53 tracks on your soundclick and you got some real talent kid. Some of those tracks are fuckin rawer than jaspers post content.

We gotta trade on some production tips cos i like the way you compose your tracks..

peace gawd and keep up the good work ^O^

D-Infinite
08-27-2008, 06:20 AM
Classic Chek, amazing music, you are one hell of a producer son, PEACE, 1

12weLvE
08-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Holy shyt chek..I just listened to the whole 53 tracks on your soundclick and you got some real talent kid. Some of those tracks are fuckin rawer than jaspers post content.

We gotta trade on some production tips cos i like the way you compose your tracks..

peace gawd and keep up the good work ^O^

Yeah I noticed somebody heard all of the tracks from my soundclick statistics page lol. Glad you enjoyed the tracks. About the tradding tips thing... hit up the open chat thread on Nirvana and ask me whatever.

Yo ill beat homie, drums are tight, if you lookin for vocals for this, id be able to lay some down with my homie but if you aint down for that, its coo

Either way ill beat waitin to hear some more PEACE

I dont think I ve ever heard your work... or have I?? And yo I got a lot of new material in the making...keep your ears open.

Classic Chek, amazing music, you are one hell of a producer son, PEACE, 1

I woulnt say hell of a producer but thanks Shinobi I appreciate that.

Keep it coming.

100pr00f
08-27-2008, 09:37 AM
def dope drums are dope

samples are dope
along with the chopping

def keep dropping

peace

Boss_Digger
08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
You did your thing like always Check the samples where crazy!! I do have to say tho I agree with ITG about the drums Its a classic set off drums from a classic tune from a classic album that us old grandads of wtcc grew up with so it just screams temperatures rising which made it harder for me to vibe to. But if I had never heard that song I would be praisng your bollocks off for this joint right here !!

H.Notik
08-27-2008, 04:33 PM
consider this crushed

much props.

GameOfDeath
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Man I'm feelin the intro. Sample must've been crazy. I heard this on your myspace really ill beat. I think you need a bass element here Chek. Drums are fat though. Maybe work on the mix some more. Other than that I'm feelin the transitions and break down. The vocal sample is fire! Yeah keep bangin em out. Looking forward to the Singod project.

12weLvE
08-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Man I'm feelin the intro. Sample must've been crazy. I heard this on your myspace really ill beat. I think you need a bass element here Chek. Drums are fat though. Maybe work on the mix some more. Other than that I'm feelin the transitions and break down. The vocal sample is fire! Yeah keep bangin em out. Looking forward to the Singod project.

Thanks fam. Damn Game I spent hours!!!! Trying ot play a bassline over this and I failed :frusty:Any tip on what FL plugin I can use to lay it down?

About the Singod project... It will have 2 more beats that those who keep up with my work have already heard... some of my best ones, and then after that its all new material that wont be heard until the album comes out...unless its a single.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Twelve Jewelz has always been an amazing producer/beatmaker. VERY VERY underrated IMO. If there could be that one emcee to just go non-stop over this joint, that would be classic!!! Much props, kiddd!

OddioPellMell
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Drums are bangin SUNN pure ya yo

12weLvE
08-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks again for the feed. I will re-mix this joint and hook it up with a bassline and re-up. Notik I ll hit you up with it soon.

SKAMPOE
08-29-2008, 08:09 AM
U Cee Dats Whut Im Talkin Bout Right There Chek, Dat Shit Is Killer, Much Props Broham!

dcoz
08-30-2008, 12:47 AM
pure fire...... nuff said!!! damm man you kill it every time. peace

ERN-DAWGY
08-31-2008, 12:38 PM
..ill

GameOfDeath
08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks fam. Damn Game I spent hours!!!! Trying ot play a bassline over this and I failed :frusty:Any tip on what FL plugin I can use to lay it down?

About the Singod project... It will have 2 more beats that those who keep up with my work have already heard... some of my best ones, and then after that its all new material that wont be heard until the album comes out...unless its a single.

Didn't see your reply until now. Boo Bass is cool if you turn the bass all the way up and treble and mid down then play with the EQ some. Might even do a low pass filter on it.