PDA

View Full Version : A 6 Dimensional Theory of Reality

Fatal Guillotine
08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Everyone is familiar with the first three spatial dimensions, length width and height. The next three are temporal, and can be described as: duration(lifespan), possibility(possible life paths), and infinity.

Each higher dimension is an infinite expansion of the previous dimension.

Dimension 0 is a point, a point is coordinate which lacks any definite size or shape.

Dimension 1: if you use one point to denote a beginning, and another an end, then connect these two you have created a line. A line is a one dimensional object, and it is also contains an infinite number of points, as it can be seen as an infinite expansion of a point.

Dimension 2: if you take parallel lines and connect them you have a plane or square. It could be said that this square contains an infinite number of lines, as it can be seen as an infinite expansion of a line.

Dimension 3: if you take parallel planes and connect them you have made a cube. This cube contains an infinite number of planes, as it can be seen as an infinite expansion of a square or plane.

Dimension 4: it helps if you visualize this like a solid 3D object forming a line.

The forth dimension is the duration (or lifespan) of a third dimensional object. From birth to death, creation to destruction, it is like a line as in dimension 1.

If you could view yourself as a 4D object, your birth on end, and death on another you would look like a long worm.

Imagine you ten minutes ago, you now, and you ten minutes in the future. When viewed from a 4D perspective it would completely and totally SOLID. The only thing which moves through this solid object is your consciousness.

From this perspective it is almost like it is pre-recorded, much like a record or a dvd. It is the needle or laser which moves along the disc, which creates the music and movies we perceive. It is your consciousness which acts precisely like a needle or laser, creating the reality you see around you.

If you remember how a line contains an infinite number of points, you will realize how the 4th dimension contains an infinite number of 3D slices we call "the present"

Dimension 5: The fifth dimension is possibility, or possible life paths one can take. (imagine an infinite number of 4D lines forming a 5D square)

The most popular (and accepted) interpretation of quantum mechanics is the MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation). For each possibility there is a world in which it is an actuality. This has also been called the "multi-verse".

Lets say this morning you decide to have juice instead of tea, there is also a world with a "you" just as real and living having tea instead of juice.

There are an infinite number of possible choices and outcomes in ones life, based upon your choices, thoughts, actions etc. Each of these infinite possible paths represent one singular 4D line. The plane or square in this case represents all the possible timelines and possibilities for one 3D object.

The 5th Dimension contains all possibilities which exist from the creation of a said object, until its destruction or death.

Dimension 6: The sixth dimension is infinity. Everything that is, was or ever could be. The 5th dimension dealt with the possibilities of one observer, it could then be said that the 6th dimension deals with the possibilities for all possible observers, in all possible universes, at all possible moments in time, all at once, as one singular coherent solid object.

We started out with a point, a coordinate which lacked any definite size or shape, and yet we have returned to that. Infinity, a solid, and still object, which contains every possible past, present, and future, for every possible observer, in all possible universes. There is nothing else to measure it by or compare it to, so it becomes a point, of indeterminate size or shape.

What then could be said of us? What exactly are we? The best answer I have found is that we are waves of consciousness which exist as a point flowing through this infinity, for what purpose I am unsure. I do know that the belief you have a body, a life, and ego, identity etc. are false. We are something more than that.

diggy
08-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Interesting.

Sources please.

Fatal Guillotine
08-29-2008, 01:12 PM
just some thoughts i've been having

Fatal Guillotine
08-29-2008, 01:22 PM
wanted to post an update to this, simplified:

Understanding the higher dimensions is easy if you have experienced them first hand. During meditation and resulting OBE's I've had the opportunity to do just that.

Perhaps I'm just another nutcase but I believe my experiences to be valid.

you already understand the first three, but lets review them a little.

1. if you were to start with a point, and expand it infinitely in series you could make a line.
.................................................. ...

2. if you take a line and expand it infinitely in a series you would form a square or plane

3. if you expand a square or plane in an infinite series you would have a cube.

lets think about that and apply that to time, and perhaps shift some paradigms here.

most people I meet think that the past ceases to be as soon as we move forward in time, and the future is yet to be created. I can assure you this is not the case and that paradigm is completely wrong.

Time is really the speed at which your awareness moves through this reality, viewed 3 dimensional cross sections (called the present) of a large 4D solid object.

both past and future already existed before "you" ever came into the picture and started observing this "reality"

so the forth dimension really is the realization that both past and future are apart of a solid object.

That is kind of hard to visualize but imagine for one second that the past you, present you and future you are all connected and comprise a larger 4D object, just as a we expanded a square or plane infinitely to create a cube, so also if we expand our infinite number of "present" moments we experience in a lifetime we would look like a large snake or worm our birth at the beginning and our death at the other.

4. time is the perception we have of our movement through a 4D object. Remember how a point was expanded infinitely to create a line, well its the same here, except the point in this case is a 3D object.

Lets talk about the fifth dimension a little. The fourth dimension implied pre-destiny and fate by showing that the future has already occurred, while this is true it is not the complete truth. Moment to moment we are presented with infinite branching 4D paths to choose from, e.g. drinking tea instead of orange juice this morning. every choice action, thought etc that you have is navigating you through a maze of infinite possibilities. You can choose any you like, most people do not pay attention at all and wind up navigating to less than ideal outcomes, this is what karma really means. You do not create reality but you choose it down to the most minute detail. This concept is supported by the MWI of quantum mechanics, Stephen Hawking and the majority of physicists subscribe to the notion that indeed we do live in a multiverse and not a universe.

There are infinite parallel realities to our own, and contrary to popular belief you don't need a fancy machine to travel to them, because automatically you do it every second your alive. The choices you make, the thoughts you think, the way you act, your attitude, everything you do period, navigates you in and out of these worlds.

5. The 5th Dimension is an infinite expansion of 4D representing the choices we make and how we navigate the multiverse via our actions and thoughts. Remember how we created a square or plane by infinitely expanding a line, well the same applies here were expanding a 4D object, and showing all its possible life paths to create a plane or square.

I have gone as far as the 6th dimension, but could go no further. I do not know if there really are dimensions higher than 6 but based on my first hand experience I haven't seen them.

The sixth dimension is totality, every possible 5D object and path possible, in all possible worlds. Everything that is was or could be as one singular and coherent singularity. Nothing moves, everything is still. Infinity, in a grain of sand.

6. The 6th dimension encompasses everything that is was or ever could be in all possible worlds and universes as one singular coherent object.

diggy
08-29-2008, 08:32 PM
6 dimensions of reality kinda reminds me of I ching. In the I ching you have 6 lines. I remember a book I was reading from the local library, which said the first 3 lines on top represent past, present, future. The bottom 3 - length, width, depth.

I think your onto something.

The past, prestent, future, interests me.

RevRes
08-30-2008, 12:05 AM
There are an infinite number of possible choices

From an outside perspective maybe; but from a neurological stand point, unlikely.

I find there are infinite possibilities in nature; but I don't feel that applies to living things as they are far more complex than the quantum or cosmology and it's lightly present factors.

Behavior is dictated by very finite factors that tend to lead people to a select series of actions.
I'll grant you the ability of humans is vast, but free will is not something I feel we have.

based upon your choices, thoughts, actions etc. Each of these infinite possible paths represent one singular 4D line. The plane or square in this case represents all the possible timelines and possibilities for one 3D object.

I think it's a wonderful thought but I don't think the quantum itself demonstrates such a dimension; this is based on the assumption that completely random events happen.

This presents the problem of only having human experience and no empirical data to back it.
What is apparently random and what is simply not yet understood can be the exact same thing to us.

It's entirely plausible that the apparent finite universe, does not represent itself through extra-dimensional fudge factors.

Although I find this really elegant I'mma have to ponder it some more.

Props on attempting the thought behind this, I really like the idea of the sixth dimension since I believe in an omniverse made of smaller membranes.

diggy
08-30-2008, 12:19 AM
wanted to post an update to this, simplified:

Understanding the higher dimensions is easy if you have experienced them first hand. During meditation and resulting OBE's I've had the opportunity to do just that.

Perhaps I'm just another nutcase but I believe my experiences to be valid.

you already understand the first three, but lets review them a little.

1. if you were to start with a point, and expand it infinitely in series you could make a line.

2. if you take a line and expand it infinitely in a series you would form a square or plane

3. if you expand a square or plane in an infinite series you would have a cube.

lets think about that and apply that to time, and perhaps shift some paradigms here.

most people I meet think that the past ceases to be as soon as we move forward in time, and the future is yet to be created. I can assure you this is not the case and that paradigm is completely wrong.

Time is really the speed at which your awareness moves through this reality, viewed 3 dimensional cross sections (called the present) of a large 4D solid object.

both past and future already existed before "you" ever came into the picture and started observing this "reality"

so the forth dimension really is the realization that both past and future are apart of a solid object.

That is kind of hard to visualize but imagine for one second that the past you, present you and future you are all connected and comprise a larger 4D object, just as a we expanded a square or plane infinitely to create a cube, so also if we expand our infinite number of "present" moments we experience in a lifetime we would look like a large snake or worm our birth at the beginning and our death at the other.

4. time is the perception we have of our movement through a 4D object. Remember how a point was expanded infinitely to create a line, well its the same here, except the point in this case is a 3D object.

Lets talk about the fifth dimension a little. The fourth dimension implied pre-destiny and fate by showing that the future has already occurred, while this is true it is not the complete truth. Moment to moment we are presented with infinite branching 4D paths to choose from, e.g. drinking tea instead of orange juice this morning. every choice action, thought etc that you have is navigating you through a maze of infinite possibilities. You can choose any you like, most people do not pay attention at all and wind up navigating to less than ideal outcomes, this is what karma really means. You do not create reality but you choose it down to the most minute detail. This concept is supported by the MWI of quantum mechanics, Stephen Hawking and the majority of physicists subscribe to the notion that indeed we do live in a multiverse and not a universe.

There are infinite parallel realities to our own, and contrary to popular belief you don't need a fancy machine to travel to them, because automatically you do it every second your alive. The choices you make, the thoughts you think, the way you act, your attitude, everything you do period, navigates you in and out of these worlds.

5. The 5th Dimension is an infinite expansion of 4D representing the choices we make and how we navigate the multiverse via our actions and thoughts. Remember how we created a square or plane by infinitely expanding a line, well the same applies here were expanding a 4D object, and showing all its possible life paths to create a plane or square.

I have gone as far as the 6th dimension, but could go no further. I do not know if there really are dimensions higher than 6 but based on my first hand experience I haven't seen them.

The sixth dimension is totality, every possible 5D object and path possible, in all possible worlds. Everything that is was or could be as one singular and coherent singularity. Nothing moves, everything is still. Infinity, in a grain of sand.

6. The 6th dimension encompasses everything that is was or ever could be in all possible worlds and universes as one singular coherent object.

What exactly happened in your meditative experience that has lead you to this conclusion?

What did you see?

J-Cee
08-30-2008, 05:28 AM
very interesting
props

Fatal Guillotine
09-07-2008, 04:15 AM
I have read the i ching. As far as my meditative state goes i seen a sort of interlocking of shapes. Thats that lead me to some intense thinking.

LHX
09-07-2008, 04:42 PM
there was threads from a few years ago when that dude came out with that 10th dimension book

http://www.tenthdimension.com/

be sure to check the flash movie on that site as well - its well done

the theory has some question marks in it - but good food for thought nonetheless

nice thread

Fatal Guillotine
09-07-2008, 08:48 PM
I had hear about this from a friend. Respect.

diggy
01-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Dimension 4: it helps if you visualize this like a solid 3D object forming a line.

The forth dimension is the duration (or lifespan) of a third dimensional object. From birth to death, creation to destruction, it is like a line as in dimension 1.

If you could view yourself as a 4D object, your birth on end, and death on another you would look like a long worm.

Imagine you ten minutes ago, you now, and you ten minutes in the future. When viewed from a 4D perspective it would completely and totally SOLID. The only thing which moves through this solid object is your consciousness.

From this perspective it is almost like it is pre-recorded, much like a record or a dvd. It is the needle or laser which moves along the disc, which creates the music and movies we perceive. It is your consciousness which acts precisely like a needle or laser, creating the reality you see around you.

Maybe all of our senses are the needle and our mind is like an equalizer.

Fatal Guillotine
06-06-2011, 12:31 PM
up

pro.Graveface
06-06-2011, 02:42 PM
PEACE, yo tere are more dimensionz indeed and meditation is key to unlock, makes 1 think who is the dreamer? my mind is buddha and buddha is my mind, its the development of consciouss, deep thinking is a sort meditation, everything is meditation, I dont think it ends with 6 kuz its infinite so i tink its uncountable, yes tere are also six stages of rebirth according to buddhism but when broken the karma bonds its a sort free will i tink, meaning in my oppinion that 1 can do whatever the free mind wandz if it merged with the infinite U ,"and broke the bondz",thats were it came from, still is, and moves on to, the ego hates this kuz it thinkz its nuthing, but that nuthing is pro co-creator in the all,
ayo dope thread Fatal ! stay sharp

Fatal Guillotine
06-07-2011, 11:57 AM
PEACE, yo tere are more dimensionz indeed and meditation is key to unlock, makes 1 think who is the dreamer? my mind is buddha and buddha is my mind, its the development of consciouss, deep thinking is a sort meditation, everything is meditation, I dont think it ends with 6 kuz its infinite so i tink its uncountable, yes tere are also six stages of rebirth according to buddhism but when broken the karma bonds its a sort free will i tink, meaning in my oppinion that 1 can do whatever the free mind wandz if it merged with the infinite U ,"and broke the bondz",thats were it came from, still is, and moves on to, the ego hates this kuz it thinkz its nuthing, but that nuthing is pro co-creator in the all,
ayo dope thread Fatal ! stay sharp

it just a thought i had this thread was done years ago

stay sharp

i feel like it the only way, Knowledge is the way to correcting all the wrongs in the world...all the superficial and irrelevant topics really imo serves no purpose we are entering the 26,000 year cycle and it about time we as people wake up

stay strong graveface

pro.Graveface
06-08-2011, 06:13 AM
thanks u 2, i didnt looked at the date ,sorry,
PEACE

beautifulrock
06-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Very interesting, although I have one minor problem. In the 4th dimension, time cannot be a line, but rather a ray, unless you are suggesting that A) Time started in the middle and the beginning is yet to be created. or B) On the other side of the universe, time travels backwards.

beautifulrock
06-08-2011, 07:13 AM
This would also have the effect of changing your perception of the 5th dimension as the diagram you envisioned would look more like a tree with a line up until the point of your birth that branches out into different rays until the day you die.

The sixth dimension would look like a massive 3 dimensional spider web, and your life and actions would look like a point on that web, and within that point there would be a web of 3 dimensional infinite choices.