PDA

View Full Version : new banga: free world produced and composed by ern dawgy

ERN-DAWGY
08-28-2008, 04:14 PM
whatup whatup been a minute since i made a beat so i thought ill get down with some new shit

check it out

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6845589

PEACE

INF
08-28-2008, 04:22 PM
hahahaha....I love that movie. Tracy Morgan is stupid. He makes for good intros. I never thought about that.

This beat is cold Ern , knock it the fuck out. FINISH HIM.

This is perfect for you to kill , its in the drums.

sarr
08-28-2008, 07:17 PM
man that beat is really good
If you added a lil something in it...like another instrument here and there to break it up a lil, it could be mind blowing
how much you selling for?

SKAMPOE
08-29-2008, 09:01 AM
whatup whatup been a minute since i made a beat so i thought ill get down with some new shit

check it out

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6845589

PEACE

DAMN KID DAT SHIT IS SICK, THE INTRO WAS DOPE AS FUCK, DA BEAT IS HARD! GOOD SHIT. PROPS!

GameOfDeath
08-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Yo Ern I'm feelin this beat. Fat sound.

ERN-DAWGY
08-29-2008, 12:13 PM
thank ya'll, since my mic is gone for a few more weeks Imma just bang out a bunch of beats i think in the meantime...yo game that track with me and gp is comin soon man hes in cali doin some shit so i hope he record soon...

PEACE

Boss_Digger
08-30-2008, 02:32 PM
like it ^O^ nice grimey vibe!!

dcoz
08-30-2008, 03:38 PM
yep, this is some good shit. feelin it alot. i do agree wit sarr, another instrument in this would really set it off, like some shit ta puch right through if ya feel me. much props. peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Dope Im Feelin The Melodic Vibe Homie

ERN-DAWGY
08-31-2008, 01:24 PM
yeah yeah whats good max, you almost ready to start shredin again

DEVAMPS
08-31-2008, 01:40 PM
beat is tight ERN-- it would be iller if u added a lil switch up here and there to keep it movin but this is some good shit to spit to..

PEACE

Luther Large
08-31-2008, 02:28 PM
man i aint tryna diss u 4 no reason but that beat is fuckin boring ....im really only posting this becuz i was on soundclick tryna search 4 sum ill beats all fuckin mornin and every fuckin beat sounded just like this 1 with that stupid fuckin "dramatic" sound ,man sum yall producers need to get creative 4 real it fucks me up how alot of people who know how to do this producin shit are just fuckin boring i swear i wish i knew how to make beats

ERN-DAWGY
09-01-2008, 02:38 PM
man i aint tryna diss u 4 no reason but that beat is fuckin boring ....im really only posting this becuz i was on soundclick tryna search 4 sum ill beats all fuckin mornin and every fuckin beat sounded just like this 1 with that stupid fuckin "dramatic" sound ,man sum yall producers need to get creative 4 real it fucks me up how alot of people who know how to do this producin shit are just fuckin boring i swear i wish i knew how to make beats

LMAO youz funny as fuck, if u dont like that one then check some other beats i got shit man i dont make this sound everyday, but hey if u dont feel it then thats how u feel about it i aint gonna sit here try to make u change your mind

www.soundclick.com/fearlessprophet