PDA

View Full Version : If Obama is voted in...will there ever be another white president again?

sarr
08-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Kinda like the Pope of rome..correct me if im wrong Gods and Earths...but was John paul the first non Italian pope? now the one we got now is German..and the next one will probably be Latino or Black they think

So if Obama becomes the first black pres (btw if i were american i WOULD vote this guy)..im guessing the next pres will be a woman (probably white)..and the next maybe some kinda mut

??

J-Cee
08-29-2008, 11:54 PM
My prediction...Obama will be voted in...he will be shot dead.....for real.

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Obama is not right for this country, he does not have enough experience. Although I'm not big on politics (my age), my parents are big on them, all they listen to is conservative talk radio shit.

RevRes
08-30-2008, 12:08 AM
No and no.
John Paul was the SECOND non-Italian pope and the first slavic pope.
The first non-Italian pope was Pope Adrian VI of the Netherlands.

As for the Obama question, I don't think he will be voted in, but if he is I think he will likely be one of the only minority presidents we have in the next couple decades.

I don't see anything remarkable about him that would make people stop voting primarily for white candidates to be honest.
I think he's a mediocore politician who simply knows how to play to a crowd.

sarr
08-30-2008, 12:12 AM
was pope adrian just before john-paul?

whitey
08-30-2008, 12:17 AM
honestly?

there will be no short supply of white male presidents after obama.

but hes the man for now.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Obama is not right for this country, he does not have enough experience. Although I'm not big on politics (my age), my parents are big on them, all they listen to is conservative talk radio shit.
you don't really know what you're talking about, McCain rubber-stamped anything supported by Bush n' basically has the same policies, we certainly don't need another 4 of what's been going on for the last 8, the country wouldn't be able to bare it.

Experience only means you've been around long enough to be corrupted by the system around you. History says young presidents can make some of the best presidents, Clinton, Kennedy, Teddy Roosevelt, Abe Lincoln, etc its not like the guy isn't well-educated or uncapable of making great speaches. If you can talk clearly you probably think clearly. I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone of what a Bush speech sounds like. It only supports what I'm saying.

RevRes
08-30-2008, 12:20 AM
was pope adrian just before john-paul?

No. You have to go back pretty far culturalcatholic.com/PopeHadrianVI.htm Nice little history on him.

RevRes
08-30-2008, 12:33 AM
you don't really know what you're talking about, McCain rubber-stamped anything supported by Bush n' basically has the same policies,

I don't agree.
He's trying to open our country up to nuclear power.(something others in the industrial world have spent years perfecting; and have FAR FAR surpassed us in.)

He's also got a somewhat accomplishable set of goals in mind, Obama just spews corny catch phrases and says pleasant things with absolutely no idea how to initiate ANY of the changes he speaks on.

Lack of experience means he doesn't understand beaurocracy.
It also means, he has absolutely no idea what the hell to do as far as foreign policy is concerned and at the beginning of his campain he mentioned going into Palestine and Pakistan to look for terrorists.

That will sit real well in those nations which are soooo peaceful... I mean their civil wars and Pakistan's nuclear arms, and the fact that they are near Iran and India(which India also has a nuclear armament and is dealing with an influx of people from the southern portion of Asia Hindus and buddhists do not mix) makes that sound absolutely brilliant.

And I recall him and Edwards saying they wanted to pull troops out of Iraq immediately leaving civilian contractors to fend for themselves.

And now months later he's learned to do it "responsibly", now is not the time to be learning things.

We can't take chances when we are on the edge of what could turn into another depression.

I don't like Mccain I'm not going to pretend to, but be realistic, Clinton only did so well economically because of the policies inacted by Reagan, Kennedy was a mob made piece of shit who didn't bother to help the civil rights movement until the very last possible moment....

Those are average presidents(except for roosevelt.)

And don't pretend Bush is the same as Mccain, Mccain has done much independent of his party.
Even Bill Clinton acknowledged that at the democratic convention.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 01:19 AM
I don't agree.
He's trying to open our country up to nuclear power.(something others in the industrial world have spent years perfecting; and have FAR FAR surpassed us in.)

He's also got a somewhat accomplishable set of goals in mind, Obama just spews corny catch phrases and says pleasant things with absolutely no idea how to initiate ANY of the changes he speaks on.

Lack of experience means he doesn't understand beaurocracy.
It also means, he has absolutely no idea what the hell to do as far as foreign policy is concerned and at the beginning of his campain he mentioned going into Palestine and Pakistan to look for terrorists.

That will sit real well in those nations which are soooo peaceful... I mean their civil wars and Pakistan's nuclear arms, and the fact that they are near Iran and India(which India also has a nuclear armament and is dealing with an influx of people from the southern portion of Asia Hindus and buddhists do not mix) makes that sound absolutely brilliant.

And I recall him and Edwards saying they wanted to pull troops out of Iraq immediately leaving civilian contractors to fend for themselves.

And now months later he's learned to do it "responsibly", now is not the time to be learning things.

We can't take chances when we are on the edge of what could turn into another depression.

I don't like Mccain I'm not going to pretend to, but be realistic, Clinton only did so well economically because of the policies inacted by Reagan, Kennedy was a mob made piece of shit who didn't bother to help the civil rights movement until the very last possible moment....

Those are average presidents(except for roosevelt.)

And don't pretend Bush is the same as Mccain, Mccain has done much independent of his party.
Even Bill Clinton acknowledged that at the democratic convention.

Sure, Lincoln was a very average president....:nonono:....regardless a president is largely just a figure head as is. Much of the decisions to be made come from the entire cabinet. His vice-president has 30 years as a senator, so what Obama doesn't know or is unfamiliar with his boy gots in spades. He's a very good orator and I think its something we need from our president, the ability to be a diplomat to the entire world.

The world looks at Reagan with a tinted pair of shades. The Iran-Contra-Cocaine affair got alot of poor people killed in the 80's, ask anyone who was there to live through that shit. Massive increase in the National Debt and nuclear armament and the first major wave of outsourcing. Fuck Reagan. Republicans always trying to take credit for what happened on Clintons watch. Barrack will go two terms if he don't get shot, when he does I don't wanna hear no one say any bullshit about Bush is the reason for the upswing the economy that Obama will bring. Bush won't have SHIT to do with that. We're under the regime of one of THE WORST presidents in the history of the United States the republicans don't deserve another 4 years for letting his ass run wild like he did ALONE, fuck the bullshit.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 03:14 AM
ps
GEtZlR3zp4c

RevRes
08-30-2008, 03:19 AM
Sure, Lincoln was a very average president

Ok so I missed one, write a song about it why don't you? lol

regardless a president is largely just a figure head as is.

Well yes, but that's really not what this discussion was about was it?

Much of the decisions to be made come from the entire cabinet.

So we're told.

His vice-president has 30 years as a senator, so what Obama doesn't know or is unfamiliar with his boy gots in spades.

Biden is a beaurocrat, he knows domestic policy well, but I don't think he's vp material.
He also does not know foreign policy.

In fact, I'd call him somewhat out of touch.

He's a very good orator and I think its something we need from our president, the ability to be a diplomat to the entire world.

Diplomacy contrary to popular belief is more about action via gestures and alliances, than it is speaking ability.

In fact, if you know real diplomacy you know what matters is your decisions, not your ability or inability to speak them aloud.

He has impressive presence; if he wanted to mc for fundraisers I'd have no problem with that, but he's not a real choice for president.

The world looks at Reagan with a tinted pair of shades.

You're going off topic.

The Iran-Contra-Cocaine affair got alot of poor people killed in the 80's,

Beside the point, I don't like reagan HOWEVER it was his economic planning that was still in effect during the Clinton White House which is why financial wizards like Greenspan told Clinton NOT to take credit for the surplus.

It was Reagan's policies that lead us to that point.

ask anyone who was there to live through that shit. Massive increase in the National Debt and nuclear armament and the first major wave of outsourcing.

First off, he entered into office DURING RECESSION, so why wouldn't there be a national debt?
Second he created 20 million new jobs locally before he left, due to Reagans policies over the course of 20 years unemployment dropped from 20% to the lowest levels it had ever been.

And that national debt you speak of? It also dropped and during the Clinton years under the same policies, there was a surplus in the trillions... Then G.W. Bush happened....

Reagan was an old kook, I agree, but financially, he's one of the best things that ever happened to this country.

Fuck Reagan. Republicans always trying to take credit for what happened on Clintons watch.

Um, 1. GREENSPAN > YOU
2. Clinton didn't do shit during his stay in office lol
I'm sorry but he was a brilliant man whore, but that's really all he was.

Barrack will go two terms if he don't get shot,

Meh..... I doubt it.

when he does I don't wanna hear no one say any bullshit about Bush is the reason for the upswing the economy that Obama will bring.

He couldn't run a soup kitchen let alone bring an upswing to the economy, he doesn't know anything about the economy.

You're comparing George Bush to Reagan? Have you ever actually taken an economics/business class?

It takes a VERY special kind of person to burn through a 12 trillion dollar surplus.

That's not a republican thing, that's a mental retardation thing.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 03:51 AM
You're going off topic.
the whole conversation is off topic so there's no point in pointing out that someone was straying off point there really was no point to begin with

130% of all statistics can be used by approximately 15% of the population to translate numbers divided by zero into effective integers that atleast 75% of the remaining population can understand even its ultimately an impossiblity.

Its funny you would say that a VP that was in the senate for 30 plus years is outta touch when his opponent is the governor of ALASKA, a place that is quite literaly out of touch with the rest of the United States. fuck your scholarly oppinions and judgements of who's "worthy" as if someone's that only 21 years into their life was the perfect person to make that call in the first place.

I'm not going to engage in conversations that are destined for nowhere, we'll never c eye 2 eye on this shit

Killa BB
08-30-2008, 04:20 AM
Kinda like the Pope of rome..correct me if im wrong Gods and Earths...but was John paul the first non Italian pope? now the one we got now is German..and the next one will probably be Latino or Black they think

So if Obama becomes the first black pres (btw if i were american i WOULD vote this guy)..im guessing the next pres will be a woman (probably white)..and the next maybe some kinda mut

??

I can't wait to vote for the Mutt Woman Pres.

My prediction...Obama will be voted in...he will be shot dead.....for real.

Do you have any idea what that would incite... Cival War II !!!

sarr
08-30-2008, 04:37 AM
^
no it wouldnt

Kennedy was assassinated and that didnt cause CW II (and he was like one of the first Catholic presidents)..the catholics didnt rise up and wreck shit...i dont think the african americans would do that either...just a few riots until the guy/s responsible are caught and they fry their nazi ass

RevRes
08-30-2008, 04:38 AM
Its funny you would say that a VP that was in the senate for 30 plus years is outta touch when his opponent is the governor of ALASKA,

Not really, a Governer is much less elitist than a senator and Alaskans, how many do you know? ... Just like everybody else normal people... They aren't from an alternate dimension you know?

fuck your scholarly oppinions and judgements of who's "worthy"

Yes, how dare I think?!?! I should just follow mindlessly that will get lots accomplished.

as if someone's that only 21 years into their life was the perfect person to make that call in the first place.

Perfection is to fufill purpose without flaw, I have absolutely no idea what my purpose is; but what the hell does the numerical value of days on earth have to do with anything?

Suppose you were 40 and all but 5 years of your life was spent in captivity, do you think you'd be more mature than a normal 21 year old? No.
Now suppose you come from an elitist background and were pampered your entire life; do you think you'd have the interest of the common person in the United State down as well as the average 21 year old who's done shit jobs had a public education and managed to pull himself through college; all on his own money? No.

But like you said, this is a matter of opinion and if you recall I started out my first response to you with "I disagree" not "You're not allowed to say that!!!".

TSA
08-30-2008, 12:40 PM
conservative talk radio is rich ppls ploy to control poor white ppl out of ignorance

i had this conversation last night, but if he does well a lot ppl are gonna be looking for 'the next obama' like republicans look for the next reagan

Killa BB
08-30-2008, 02:35 PM
...Kennedy was assassinated and that didnt cause CW II (and he was like one of the first Catholic presidents)..the catholics didnt rise up and wreck shit...i dont think the african americans would do that either...just a few riots until the guy/s responsible are caught and they fry their nazi ass

The difference between black people (the ignorant ones with access to weapons and shit anyway) and catholics is that they aren't so much into the whole turn the other cheek rule. If somebody shoots Obama this will translate in thier minds as "Somebody popped Pooky; let's ride on them fools!" It'll be the biggest witnessed case of gang violence ever. Have you ever seen a catholic gang... bad comparison.

But it's a pointless argument. No one will be able to touch Obama anyway... He's the AntiChrist. lol

TSA
08-30-2008, 03:12 PM
idk why you've have to be ignorant to be mad at someone shooting the president

Mr. X
08-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I want a number on how many people are voting Obama cause he's black (which he isn't, funny how the media doesn't call him bi-racial) and how many people are voting McCain cause he's white.

It's time like these I'm glad we live in a republic.

TSA
08-30-2008, 04:40 PM
the psychological effects of having a black presdient is more then most economic policys and bulllshit promises can ever achieve and is a good reason to vote for obama

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Obama is so good I think everyone who doesnt want him as pres is a racist. Any other reason is a front.

I think all those white women who are still pissed HIlary isnt gonna be pres are also just frontin cus they are racist deep down.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Not really, a Governer is much less elitist than a senator and Alaskans, how many do you know? ... Just like everybody else normal people... They aren't from an alternate dimension you know?
any one Alaskan is the same as anyone else but if you think that being governor of the least populated state in the country is gonna give you the experience you need to run this country then I think you're mistaken. Besides the fact that your agruments contradict themselves. Obama doesn't have the experience neccessary to run the country but this one or two term governor from Alaska sure does! If you're going to apply that kind of logic then apply it across the board.

Yes, how dare I think?!?! I should just follow mindlessly that will get lots accomplished. See that, you just equated reading books as the solution to not being mindless but I've seen plenty of educated fools in my life. People with law degrees voted for Bush in 04.

Perfection is to fufill purpose without flaw, I have absolutely no idea what my purpose is; but what the hell does the numerical value of days on earth have to do with anything?

Suppose you were 40 and all but 5 years of your life was spent in captivity, do you think you'd be more mature than a normal 21 year old? No.
Now suppose you come from an elitist background and were pampered your entire life; do you think you'd have the interest of the common person in the United State down as well as the average 21 year old who's done shit jobs had a public education and managed to pull himself through college; all on his own money? No.

But like you said, this is a matter of opinion and if you recall I started out my first response to you with "I disagree" not "You're not allowed to say that!!!".seriously wtf are you talking about?? Stringing together hypotheticals that don't prove anything to prove something???

Wisdom comes with age. period. You'll be a wiser version of yourself when you're 30, you'd like for age to not matter. It's understandable as its something you have no control over, but it does matter. It's better that you'd just accept it and move on.

RevRes
08-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Obama is so good I think everyone who doesnt want him as pres is a racist. Any other reason is a front.

I think the fact you would even say that makes you a racist.

any one Alaskan is the same as anyone else but if you think that being governor of the least populated state in the country is gonna give you the experience

Again, have you ever been a governer of anything? No. Stop spinning shit.
You have no idea whether a smaller population makes a difference.

See that, you just equated reading books as the solution to not being mindless

What books? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about anymore.
I didn't form my opinion just around reading books. I formed it on books, speeches charts and statistics.

I don't know where you get off being so self important that you think you know what I do, but you haven't a clue what education I do or do not have on this subject.
Don't be so pretentious as to think you're going to put words in my mouth.

but I've seen plenty of educated fools in my life. People with law degrees voted for Bush in 04.

What the hell does a law degree have to do with anything? LOL
...Oh lordy, you've got a very small world view don't you?

seriously wtf are you talking about?? Stringing together hypotheticals
that don't prove anything to prove something???

It proves experience does not equate to a person's age, experience equates to a person's background and experiences.

Wisdom comes with age.

No, it doesn't.
It comes with experience and IQ, there are people who are older than me and nowhere near as wise.
Age doesn't represent anything other than age; anyone who fails to comprehend that must live a very closed off life style.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Lets go head and take it from the top

you think you know what I do, but you haven't a clue what education I do or do not have on this subject.

If you're going to apply that kind of logic then apply it across the board.

See that, you just equated reading books as the solution to not being mindless but I've seen plenty of educated fools in my life.

I formed it on books, speeches, charts and statistics.

What the hell does a law degree have to do with anything?
It take eight years of college to get one yet it still wouldn't stop that person from being either smart enough to know the man's an idiot OR smart enough to know that any greedy motivations that would cause you to vote for an idiot in the end only do damage to themselves............either way---educated fools

It proves experience does not equate to a person's agea hypothetical situation is by its very nature incapable of proving anything

ps
GEtZlR3zp4c
what does your pie charts tell you about this video??

Visionz
08-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Biden is a beaurocrat, he knows domestic policy well, but I don't think he's vp material.

Much of the focus of Sen. Obama’s selection of Biden to be his running mate has centered on his foreign policy experience. Biden serves as the chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/8/25/a_debate_on_sen_joe_bidens

let's face it, you're talkin out your ass

RevRes
08-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Lets go head and take it from the top

First off, taking things out of context DOES NOT MAKE AN ARGUMENT.
I'm not pretending to know what Obama does. What I am saying, is based on what I've heard him say, he has no idea about certain issues.
The difference, is that unlike you and your thoughts; his thoughts and opinions are much more accessible.

Saying my argument that you don't know what education I(the person who is anonymously posting this; whom you have absolutely no idea about what so ever.) have obtained is not comparable to me commenting on Obama.

It take eight years of college to get one yet it still wouldn't stop that person from being either smart enough to know the man's an idiot OR smart enough to know that any greedy motivations that would cause you to vote for an idiot

You're confusing the issue, education does not equate to intelligence.
Intellect is inherited.
You can have a law degree and still be a dunce.

As for me being an educated fool, what education do I have? Exactly, you don't know.
And I never implied my education at university level was what qualified me to comment.
Inborn traits are what qualify me to comment; as well as my experience in life.
We all have our advantages.

It take eight years of college to get one yet it still wouldn't stop that person from being either smart enough to know the man's an idiot OR smart enough to know that any greedy motivations that would cause you to vote for an idiot in the end only do damage to themselves............either way---educated fools

a hypothetical situation is by its very nature incapable of proving anything

Proof and evidence are two different things, evidence leans us towards a certain direction and an objective person who is thinking always goes with the evidence.

Plato-"I go wherever the evidence leads"

If you can't comprehend that pampered people have less life experience then you are far more a fool than any Bush supporter.

ps
GEtZlR3zp4c
what does your pie charts tell you about this video??

LOL As though the only charts were pie charts.
How cliche... and BTW what does taking a video out of context prove? Nadda.
[/quote]
As for the vid itself, 4 problems
1. He's wearing a vest; not body armor.
2. The black hawks escorted the entire envoy; not Mccain personally.
3. Him saying something incorrect about Generals in armored cars, doesn't change the fact the death toll in Iraq has dropped
4. it isn't from a peer reviewed source but rather a special interest group; that is to say this is propeganda.
5. I'm not saying Mccain is a great candidate; just better than someone who can't call themself a candidate at all.

Much of the focus of Sen. Obama’s selection of Biden to be his running mate has centered on his foreign policy experience. Biden serves as the chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

And here's why I laugh at you, you read something and assume you know what it is.
The senate foreign relations committee makes the policies; HOWEVER they do not enforce the policies, they hardly ever meet with dignitaries and are damn near completely secluded to washington.

It's the senate, they aren't diplomats dingus, they're statesmen. lol...
Lordy lordy lordy...

Why do you even keep posting? I can just sit here and put holes in anything you say.

Mr. X
08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Well it wouldn't be much of a topic if no one had a different opinion.

Visionz
08-30-2008, 09:37 PM
As for me being an educated fool, what education do I have? Exactly, you don't know.
And I never implied my education at university level was what qualified me to comment.
Inborn traits are what qualify me to comment; as well as my experience in life.
We all have our advantages. never called you an educated fool, only stated that they exist

Proof and evidence are two different things, evidence leans us towards a certain direction and an objective person who is thinking always goes with the evidence.

Plato-"I go wherever the evidence leads"

If you can't comprehend that pampered people have less life experience then you are far more a fool than any Bush supporter.

LOL As though the only charts were pie charts.
How cliche... and BTW what does taking a video out of context prove? Nadda.
[/quote]How bout when he himself explained he doesn't know shit about the economy??

And here's why I laugh at you, you read something and assume you know what it is.
The senate foreign relations committee makes the policies; HOWEVER they do not enforce the policies, they hardly ever meet with dignitaries and are damn near completely secluded to washington.

It's the senate, they aren't diplomats dingus, they're statesmen. lol...
Lordy lordy lordy...

Why do you even keep posting? I can just sit here and put holes in anything you say.no one in the senate enforces policy dipshit, they declare war but don't fight 'em either. You said the guy has no foreign relations experience yet he's head of the foreign relations committee in congress, hence experience with foreign relations. I refute your bullshit claims that you pulled OUT OF YOUR ASS and you've put holes in nothing. in short DINGUS eat a dick

RevRes
08-30-2008, 10:03 PM
How bout when he himself explained he doesn't know shit about the economy??

How about keeping on a singular topic? lol

no one in the senate enforces policy dipshit,

Funny I could have swore that's what I just said? ...

they declare war but don't fight 'em either. You said the guy has no foreign relations experience

Making up policies from thousands of miles away doesn't count.
CONTEXT, learn it live by it, make your arguments by it, otherwise you will be destroyed.

Mccain has experience meeting with people; dignitaries generals ect.
Biden is a desk jocky you can be bitter all you want, Obama wants to go into Pakistan and I do not want to see world war 3.

I'm not saying I agree with Mccains choice for VP either but to say Biden has something to bring? Please... He's the same kind of person who got us in this mess to start.

I really think you're getting ahead of yourself when you try to put words in people's mouths.

I refute your bullshit claims that you pulled OUT OF YOUR ASS and you've put holes in nothing. in short DINGUS eat a dick

You haven't refuted anything; you use circular reasoning, make up straw men and declare yourself triumphant.

It's like arguing with a fucking 2 year old; someone needs to give you a bottle and put you to bed.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2008, 12:08 AM
I don't think Obama gets in.

Im still undecided on my vote.

I do like McCain, but I DONT want 4 more years of Bushist ways.

I do like Obama, but I DONT believe he is going to do the things he promised, as he has already backtracked somewhat.

but, at least I like both candidates cuz for the previous two elections I disliked all of them.

Heavy-Mental
08-31-2008, 03:59 PM
who cares about which canidate wins, illuminati rule the world..

they just passin the torch around.

Mr. X
08-31-2008, 04:18 PM
I don't think Obama gets in.

Im still undecided on my vote.

I do like McCain, but I DONT want 4 more years of Bushist ways.

I do like Obama, but I DONT believe he is going to do the things he promised, as he has already backtracked somewhat.

but, at least I like both candidates cuz for the previous two elections I disliked all of them.
Has any candidate ever done what they promised? It just seems like he'll be able to do something because the House and Senate are more democratic at the moment.

My faith in politics is non existant anyways. They are all glorified liars.

Visionz
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
How about keeping on a singular topic? lol

Funny I could have swore that's what I just said? ...

Making up policies from thousands of miles away doesn't count.
CONTEXT, learn it live by it, make your arguments by it, otherwise you will be destroyed.

Mccain has experience meeting with people; dignitaries generals ect.
Biden is a desk jocky you can be bitter all you want, Obama wants to go into Pakistan and I do not want to see world war 3.

I'm not saying I agree with Mccains choice for VP either but to say Biden has something to bring? Please... He's the same kind of person who got us in this mess to start.

I really think you're getting ahead of yourself when you try to put words in people's mouths.

You haven't refuted anything; you use circular reasoning, make up straw men and declare yourself triumphant.

It's like arguing with a fucking 2 year old; someone needs to give you a bottle and put you to bed.
:lmao: conjecture doesn't make an argument, but your frail mind thinks it does so carry-on with your bullshit generalities with absolutely nothing to back what you say

Paranoid
08-31-2008, 04:52 PM
ps
GEtZlR3zp4c

Fuck McCain

Visionz
08-31-2008, 05:26 PM

Visionz
08-31-2008, 05:28 PM

Now the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Mr. Biden often travels around the world visiting with leaders and negotiating foreign policy disputes.

Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Biden has extensive foreign policy experience and would help beef up Obama’s relatively light resume on matters of national security. Biden recently returned from Georgia where he met with leaders to discuss the Russian invasion and the volatile region.

Biden's long record of counseling deep engagement in trouble spots and pushing nuanced, intensive diplomacy—especially talking to enemies—conform in many ways to Obama's world view.

And he will remind listeners that his foreign relations committee work means he has leaders like Jalal Talibani, the president of Iraq, on speed dial. "I met with Talibani last Thursday," Biden says at one juncture. "He spent a couple of hours with me."

The News Journal article about Sen. Joe Biden’s fact-finding trip to Georgia was interesting as the writer claimed the senator is an expert in foreign affairs. I suppose this is based on his extensive travels and his position as chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee.

Biden is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He travels extensively to hot spots, especially during diplomatic standoffs.

again, you accusations are conjecture n' you're full of shit

RevRes
08-31-2008, 07:17 PM
conjecture doesn't make an argument,

That wasn't conjecture; that was an observation, one you would have to be either blind or retarded to have not made yourself.
In your case I lean toward the latter.

carry-on with your bullshit generalities with absolutely nothing to back what you say

Um, sport, I already ripped apart everything you said; Biden doesn't have foreign policy experience, he has experience making up policies .. context.. something you have not yet grasped.

When I say "experience with foreign policy" I don't mean signing it, I mean implementing it.

You can't use cimentics and sentences out of context to win an argument; all you're doing is making yourself look too immature to put up an actual rebuttal.

I really don't get how you can even hope to take yourself seriously; if you only have a propeganda video that is riddled with fallacies, a candidate you admit hasn't any experience and a vp who is a desk jockie but please keep trying to go forward with that sail full of holes.

You're like the stubborn people on the titanic who sat on fiddling with their music while the ship sank around them.

Visionz
08-31-2008, 07:36 PM
That wasn't conjecture; that was an observation, one you would have to be either blind or retarded to have not made yourself.
In your case I lean toward the latter.

Um, sport, I already ripped apart everything you said; Biden doesn't have foreign policy experience, he has experience making up policies .. context.. something you have not yet grasped.

When I say "experience with foreign policy" I don't mean signing it, I mean implementing it.

You can't use cimentics and sentences out of context to win an argument; all you're doing is making yourself look too immature to put up an actual rebuttal.

I really don't get how you can even hope to take yourself seriously; if you only have a propeganda video that is riddled with fallacies, a candidate you admit hasn't any experience and a vp who is a desk jockie but please keep trying to go forward with that sail full of holes.

You're like the stubborn people on the titanic who sat on fiddling with their music while the ship sank around them.you're a fuckin retard, quote where you've proved anything, you make assertions with no actual facts to back up anything you've said, in a word conjecture.

you argue like a republican though, you'd make Karl Rove proud. now kindly go suck a dick lil' faggot.

RevRes
09-02-2008, 10:44 AM
you're a fuckin retard, quote where you've proved anything,

See this is why I can't take you serious, how can you comment on age being wisdom when you talk like a little kid?
I'm fucking retarded? No retarded as pointed out earlier is backing someone who back slid such as shown right here

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/20/obama.mccain.economy/

"Believe me, if I thought there was any evidence at all that drilling could save people money who are struggling to fill up their gas tanks by this summer or the next few years, I would consider it, but it won't."

He wont consider drilling but then!!
http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/2008/08/04/public-opinion-barack-obama-and-offshore-drilling--a-flip-flop-or-real-leadership.html

Posted August 4, 2008
Sen. Barack Obama said last week that he would support an energy package that included offshore drilling for oil, which he has opposed.

Then I made the point earlier about his plans with the troops

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11517.html

on Thursday backed off his firm promise to withdraw combat forces from Iraq immediately and instead said he could “refine” his plan after his trip to Baghdad later this month.

Earlier, a top Obama adviser had said that the senator is not “wedded” to a specific timeline.

Obama told reporters in Fargo, N.D., that he is “going to do a thorough assessment."

"When I go to Iraq and I have a chance to talk to some of the commanders on the ground, I'm sure I'll have more information and will continue to refine my policies," he said, according to CBS News. “I have been consistent, throughout this process, that I believe the war in Iraq was a mistake.”

Obama later said at a second news conference he still intends to stick to the timeline.

At the second meeting with reporters, Obama said: "We're going to try this again. Apparently I wasn't clear enough this morning on my position with respect to the war in Iraq. ... I have said throughout this campaign that ... I would bring our troops home at a pace of one to two brigades per month and at that pace we would have our combat troops out in 16 months. That position has not changed. I have not equivocated on that position. I am not searching for maneuvering room with respect to that position.

"What I said this morning and what I will repeat because it's consistent with what I've said over the last two years is that in putting this plan together, I will always listen to the advice of commanders on the ground, but that ultimately, I'm the person who is making the strategic decisions."

The original Obama plan, still on his website, promises: “Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months.”

In a separate six-page Iraq plan, he says in a section headed “All Combat Troops Redeployed by 2009”: “The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to begin immediately to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now.”

He doesn't have a definite time line except he does, he says he wants them out in 16 months but then he also says he was them out "not in six months or one year but now" and he says he thinks he is ready to make strategic war decisions even if it means going over the generals on the ground...

Nothing stupid about that; almost like you and your comments about reaganomics, he seems to be in a delusional state.

If you really want me to put your balls to the flames there are plenty of things I can point out.

Really though, calling people faggots over political views? You're corny kid corny. You better just sit back in your spider man pjs and let the big people talk.
It's obvious you aren't what you claim to be.

This man is clearly unqualified.

Black Man
09-02-2008, 12:09 PM

what kind of and how much experience qualifies a person for this position (president)?

how does one gain experience so they can have enough experience for this particual job?

Visionz
09-02-2008, 06:28 PM
See this is why I can't take you serious, how can you comment on age being wisdom when you talk like a little kid?
I'm fucking retarded? No retarded as pointed out earlier is backing someone who back slid such as shown right here

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/20/obama.mccain.economy/

He wont consider drilling but then!!
http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/2008/08/04/public-opinion-barack-obama-and-offshore-drilling--a-flip-flop-or-real-leadership.html

Then I made the point earlier about his plans with the troops

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11517.html

He doesn't have a definite time line except he does, he says he wants them out in 16 months but then he also says he was them out "not in six months or one year but now" and he says he thinks he is ready to make strategic war decisions even if it means going over the generals on the ground...

Nothing stupid about that; almost like you and your comments about reaganomics, he seems to be in a delusional state.

If you really want me to put your balls to the flames there are plenty of things I can point out.

Really though, calling people faggots over political views? You're corny kid corny. You better just sit back in your spider man pjs and let the big people talk.
It's obvious you aren't what you claim to be.

This man is clearly unqualified.ahaha, that's a lot of typing you're doing there, I didn't say prove to me with new evidence that you now wanna go digging for. your agrument up until this point was nothing but conjecture.

when I talk about McCain's knowledge of the economy you wanna stick to the topic

I point our your conjecture and now you wanna talk about drilling, something that wasn't brought up at all. what happened to sticking to the topic???...............Oh I see, only if its convienent for you to do so.

You have serious flaws in your views on things.

Namely, you can't take a standard that you hold to be important and apply it equaly in any given situation. The excuses you make for McCain's VP is the attack you'll use for Obama, the excuses you make for McCain are the attacks that you use for Biden.

You saw that whole list of quotes and wanna talk about context. Concerning those quotes you'd find articles that where both for and against Biden's foreign policy. Some praised his decision making and others questioned it. What no one questioned in any of those articles was whether or not he had any foreign policy experience. He's traveled the world and has a working relationship with politicians across the globe. But you're weren't questioning his policies, you stated he had no foreign policy experience period. A statement that is unquestionably false. But you don't and CAN'T admit that you where wrong on that point. You'd rather talk about me and my understanding of context.

You have neither the wisdom nor the humblness to engage in these kind of conversations. And as such I'm really leaving you to figure it out yourself. Keep passing your judgements, kiddie this, grown folks that. blah blah blah I care not what your oppinion is because as always I consider the source.

McCain rubber-stamped anything supported by Bush n' basically has the same policies, you can check voting habits

Obama just spews corny catch phrases and says pleasant things with absolutely no idea how to initiate ANY of the changes he speaks on.
you can't however know the full extent of someone's knowledge

good day and back on topic for what this original thread was intended for. I don't think that the election of Barack as president is going to be the end of a white guy ever getting the office again. I do think it'll be much easier for the next guy in the same posistion to get into office. The same questions just won't be there as Obama is going to answer most of them.

RevRes
09-03-2008, 05:33 PM
ahaha, that's a lot of typing you're doing there,

Yes, coming from someone who thinks people who use books are stupid, I'm not shocked you think that.

I didn't say prove to me with new evidence

You didn't say prove to you with old evidence, if I didn't know what I was looking for I couldn't dig for it now could I ?

I knew he had done those things which is why I referenced his mistakes with the troops earlier in the thread.

Seriously dude, you're a contradiction. Get over it.
you asked me to back my points, and I have.

You've just gone in circles; you lost, and stop with the E-rep bull shit no one wants to read your love letters on their user-cp

next time you rep me I'mma scan these nuts and rep you back.

And, I type alot? Look at what all you just put down; shit looks like an essay.

Visionz
09-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes, coming from someone who thinks people who use books are stupid, I'm not shocked you think that.
somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension, the difference between fact and oppinion, etc lets face it, you just need a lot of help, period. And good luck on repping me back when you saying that just goes to show you're speaking on a situation you don't know anything about AGAIN. Remember, context.