PDA

View Full Version : Arabs with red hair

sarr
08-30-2008, 03:44 AM
fucks up with that? i seen a lebanese guy with ginger hair..looked twisted and fucked up..red head leb we called him

and i even heard disturbing rumours, that somewhere, exist Greeks with spots of ginger hair...i vow! that if i find these Greek Freaks, i will tease em so bad they will cry tears of blood! BLOOD DAMN IT!

diggy
08-30-2008, 04:12 AM
Imagine what the female ones' pussies look like. Red pussy hair. MMmmmmmmm.

:cheerlie:

diggy
12-13-2008, 10:26 PM
http://www.laurencemillergallery.com/images/distortion_arbus.jpg

PALEFORCE
12-13-2008, 11:33 PM
im bored as fuck sryans came out of babylon and moved to india created the caste system as anotrher form of slavery

TSA
12-14-2008, 01:28 AM
caste system was before babylon and 'aryan invasions' and the aryans came from areas south of Iraq....far and south.

-The A to the Z-
12-15-2008, 01:36 PM
I seen one of these dudes.

He's Iranian.

Edgar Erebus
12-15-2008, 01:49 PM
caste system was before babylon and 'aryan invasions' and the aryans came from areas south of Iraq....far and south.

Iran definitely ain't far and south from Iraq.

I heard that Palestinians have blue eyes and red hair because Alexander the Great's soldier used to rape the life outta their wimmen when conquering that area.

HANZO
12-15-2008, 02:05 PM
lol ofcourse theres ginger Greeks, its called being balkan. you dnt actually think Greeks are naturally brown???

you get ginger lebanese ppl cause they aint real arabs. lebanon is full of different races. so most likely he aint the arab type.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
This thread is pure ignorance.

Mashallarts
12-15-2008, 02:36 PM
For real ^^

You'd think wu-tang listeners would be a bit more educated, but they should belong on the g-unit forum!

little kids

Edgar Erebus
12-15-2008, 06:19 PM
And may Allah be with you too.

TSA
12-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Iran definitely ain't far and south from Iraq.

I heard that Palestinians have blue eyes and red hair because Alexander the Great's soldier used to rape the life outta their wimmen when conquering that area.
they're from a southern part of pakistan and moved into IRAN

i could be wrong

let me go check

TSA
12-15-2008, 07:51 PM
For real ^^

You'd think wu-tang listeners would be a bit more educated, but they should belong on the g-unit forum!

little kids
lol, wutang fans are actually the worlds dumbest
if you tell a g-unit fan something they didn't know they will say 'oh, i didn't know that'

if you tell a wutang fan something they dont know...they will tell you that your a slave and your brainwashed and if it doesn't reinforce their concrete worldview then its a lie.

imagine living like this since 97, when wutangforever ruined their lives, and you'll see that some ppls growth hasbeen stunted at the earliest of ages.

sarr
12-16-2008, 01:08 AM
lol ofcourse theres ginger Greeks, its called being balkan. you dnt actually think Greeks are naturally brown???

you get ginger lebanese ppl cause they aint real arabs. lebanon is full of different races. so most likely he aint the arab type.

never seen a greek ginger man...almost all of em i know have black or dark brown hair with olive skin. i for example got black hair with dark olive skin...darker than alota lebs and some arabs.

just the way the dice rolls...i know turks that are really white and some that are really dark...cause turky is really just a blend of different races throughout years of interacial breeding...especially due to the janisary system they had in place and all the rape and pillaging they did..plus the whole mongolian invasion thing

Mashallarts
12-16-2008, 11:00 AM
lol, wutang fans are actually the worlds dumbest
if you tell a g-unit fan something they didn't know they will say 'oh, i didn't know that'

if you tell a wutang fan something they dont know...they will tell you that your a slave and your brainwashed and if it doesn't reinforce their concrete worldview then its a lie.

imagine living like this since 97, when wutangforever ruined their lives, and you'll see that some ppls growth hasbeen stunted at the earliest of ages.

Well I'd rather be labelled a G-unit fan who listens to Wu-Tang if that makes sense!.....
I have noticed on coming here a lot of 'fans' seem to be a bit uptight and are always ready to cyberly pounce on anybody who doesn't agree with their opinion....what happened to all that patience, Wu inner chi watever business that wu tang teach....it seems masta killa was right when he said

"The Dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

GET ME!!!!!!

Peace

Prince Rai
12-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Well I'd rather be labelled a G-unit fan who listens to Wu-Tang if that makes sense!.....
I have noticed on coming here a lot of 'fans' seem to be a bit uptight and are always ready to cyberly pounce on anybody who doesn't agree with their opinion....what happened to all that patience, Wu inner chi watever business that wu tang teach....it seems masta killa was right when he said

"The Dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

GET ME!!!!!!

Peace

lol peace,

wu-tang does not define you, YOU define yourself.

But as for the topic title etc, different races always get together and often interbreed creating new races etc etc.. simple..

DUMBO
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM
peace to the jews.

prof zooruka
12-16-2008, 05:12 PM
has anyone ever seen a black person with red hair ???

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-16-2008, 05:27 PM

Legend has it, if you catch one, they take you to a magical underground kingdom and present you with a secret treasure!

Tecknowledgist
12-16-2008, 06:08 PM
http://hyrulerealm.guardianarchives.com/Official/Gerudo.gif

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2008, 06:28 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg/435px-Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg

Detroit Red.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-16-2008, 09:54 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg/435px-Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg

Boston Red.
thats Detroit Red dumbass

Edgar Erebus
12-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Wow, what wack book did I pick up Boston from? I'm sure I read that shit somewhere.