PDA

View Full Version : Fat Joe: “Daddy Yankee Is a Sellout for supporting John McCain"

ALCATRAZ
08-30-2008, 12:32 PM
“Just like that! I gotta go in. I’m talking to little cousins that like [Yankee] and all that, and they’re starting to believe that John McCain is [the best candidate]. I can’t have that.

“I opened the newspaper and got sick to my stomach,” Joe continued. “I felt like I wanted to vomit when I seen that. The reason why I called him a sellout is because I feel he did that for a [publicity] look, rather than the issues that are affecting his people that look up to him. How could you want John McCain in office when George Bush and the Republicans already have half a million people losing their homes in foreclosure? We’re fighting an unjust war. It’s the Latinos and black kids up in the front lines, fighting that war. … We over here trying to take the troops out of Iraq and bring peace. This guy immediately wants war. If not with Iraq or Afghanistan, he’ll start a new one with Iran. I feel real disgusted that Daddy Yankee would do that. Either he did that for a look, or he’s just not educated on politics.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/159...ee_daddy.jhtml

12weLvE
08-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Wrong forum.

I am down with Obama this year, but Fat Joe shoulnt put anybody on blast like that... whats wrong with a black man or latino being a republican??

oDoUoSoKo
08-30-2008, 12:43 PM
si, esa mierda me pone bien anojado..

TAURO
08-30-2008, 01:07 PM
si, esa mierda me pone bien anojado..

Tambien.

BronzearmzNYC
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Whats wrong with blacks, being part of the Republican Party? You , REAALY dont know ?? Are you black?

claaa7
08-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Fat Joe is the biggest sell-out in the game so he shouldn't throw that word around at all no matter what. i'm embarassed for the other members of D.I.T.C. for letting him rep their crew and helping him get on just for him to shit on them and everything they stand for.

SKAMPOE
08-30-2008, 06:49 PM
lets face it daddy yankee know nuffin about american politics! im sure he did it cuz he got payed!

Mr. X
08-30-2008, 07:13 PM
HOW DARE HE SUPPORT A REPUBLICAN!!11!1!!!1

Jesus, it's like no one is allowed to think for themselves. You pick who you think your beliefs match up with and who would be better in that position. Stop acting so blind and stop thinking that you can't vote republican 'cause you're black or whatever bullshit reason you guys are saying to not be republican.

Killa BB
08-31-2008, 01:08 AM
*GASP!* Daddy Yankee does what!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Who gives a shit....

Mic Tyson
08-31-2008, 01:11 AM
republicans and democrats are the same

the question now is: u wanna nigga or a old ass white dude as your president?

diggy
08-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Daddy Yankee is shit, his music is shit, he probably don't know shit about McCain and his politricks. Fuck dem all!!

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2008, 01:53 AM
You guys are all full of brilliant comments lately

11th Chamber
08-31-2008, 01:56 AM
Fat Joe is the biggest sell-out in the game so he shouldn't throw that word around at all no matter what.

the truest statement made in this thread so far

food for thought
09-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Whats wrong with blacks, being part of the Republican Party? You , REAALY dont know ?? Are you black?

hahaha...... tell him dogg.

i was thinking the same thing.
fuckind idiots. republicans and minortites dont mix. its basic physics.

peace to the real headz

ZigZag
09-01-2008, 01:23 PM
the truest statement made in this thread so far

NIGGA PLEASE THAT IS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT N JUST AS RETARDED AS THE REST OF THESE STATEMENTS IN THIS SHIT HOLE

NIGGA SELLIN OUT IN RAP IS DIFFERENT THEN SELLING OUT UR FUCKING PPL U DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

FAT JOE IS RIGHT LIKE HIS MUSIC OR NOT. AND HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING REPUBLICAN HE SAID HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM SUPPORTING MCCAIN N ACTUALLY SHOWING UP AS A PUBLICITY STUNT WHEN FUCKIN MCCAIN WANTS ALL THE ILLEGAL LATINOS BOOTED OUT THE COUNTRY.

I DONT LIKE FAT JOE BUT I APPLAUD HIM FOR SAYING THIS CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AND AS MUCH AS U GUYS LIKE TO SAY HE SOLD OUT HE DIDN'T... HE DIDN'T SWITCH HIS GENRE OF MUSIC LIKE NOREGA AND TONY TOUCH TO MAKE MONEY OFF A GENRE THAT WAS "BUBBLING", CROSSING OVER TO REGGATON, THEM CATS THE ONES THAT SOLD OUT NOT JOE.

El Santolly
09-02-2008, 05:42 AM
Seems pretty pointless for Joe to do this in fairness, I can't see him looking any better for it.

Ill Bill said it best anyway: "Whether Democrat or Republican/The same scumbag government/Where scumbag brains are running shit"

SKAMPOE
09-05-2008, 10:32 PM
true indeed

claaa7
09-07-2008, 04:10 PM
i know the thread ain't about wheter Fat Joe is a sell-out or not so this shit is off-topic but still he shouldn't use the word. if you heard his old music you know he dissed the commercial motherfuckers and rappers trying to sound like other rappers.. this is what he's doing exactly right now, trying to sound like he's from the south and doing the most commercial music you ever heard - sellout.. yes indeed

NIGGA PLEASE THAT IS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT N JUST AS RETARDED AS THE REST OF THESE STATEMENTS IN THIS SHIT HOLE

NIGGA SELLIN OUT IN RAP IS DIFFERENT THEN SELLING OUT UR FUCKING PPL U DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

FAT JOE IS RIGHT LIKE HIS MUSIC OR NOT. AND HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING REPUBLICAN HE SAID HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM SUPPORTING MCCAIN N ACTUALLY SHOWING UP AS A PUBLICITY STUNT WHEN FUCKIN MCCAIN WANTS ALL THE ILLEGAL LATINOS BOOTED OUT THE COUNTRY.

I DONT LIKE FAT JOE BUT I APPLAUD HIM FOR SAYING THIS CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AND AS MUCH AS U GUYS LIKE TO SAY HE SOLD OUT HE DIDN'T... HE DIDN'T SWITCH HIS GENRE OF MUSIC LIKE NOREGA AND TONY TOUCH TO MAKE MONEY OFF A GENRE THAT WAS "BUBBLING", CROSSING OVER TO REGGATON, THEM CATS THE ONES THAT SOLD OUT NOT JOE.