PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Keep this secret any longer.....

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 10:56 PM
... I have to confess something that has been buggin me for a while now ....

I have been getting PM's from Robert for about two months now... all the PM's consist of him asking me for advice on real life situations but mostly girls. I have been chuckling at these pm's for a while they all seem laughable and a bit entertaining. I have been going along with them and been giving him advice on how to approach girls. There's this one particular girl whom he supposedly told me is 16yrs old O_o ... He has been kind of infatuated with. I told him to just leave her alone and maybe wait till she was 18, but I guess his infatuation with the little girl is turning into a obsession so much so that he's telling me in full detail about what he does at night when he thinks about her. I don't wanna give out too much but here's one of the pm's he's been giving me ... I kind of ROFL!!!!!!!!'d at .... this shit had me in tears i found it so funny .. and I know this dudes gonna be so furious with me but Hey fuck you Rob ... I don't know you....

And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

Hi Blackula,

This might seem kind of weird but you seem like a nice , down-to-earth girl. I was wondering if you could give me some advice about women? I've been noticing this girl on my weekly paper route. She's nice looking, dark skinned, with a big booty. Anyway I want to approach her but don't know how. Sometimes I leave her house till last on my run and hide in her garden waiting to catch a glimpse of her. I think she saw me once.

This is beside the point, I really like this girl. I've been obsessing over her for weeks. I won't lie, I'm a little intimidated by black people. We don't see too many over here in Perth. I probably see more kangaroos then black women. How can I start a conversation with her??

If I don't do something soon I feel like I could do something crazy. You feel me?

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

Please help me. Oh, and I like your noods ;).

btw rob sorryyyy. :D

EAGLE EYE
09-01-2008, 11:01 PM
BUAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHH

I think his buddy there Mr. bateman is the mastermind behind these well crafted pm's

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Wow, wtf is this? I thought we had an arrangement? Please delete this now.

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:06 PM
^ haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahhahaha

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Honestly though you are a fucking bitch for doing this. I think this pretty much sums it up!
qQagCZPRk2c

EAGLE EYE
09-01-2008, 11:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/don%27t%20cry%20little%20papaya-thumb.JPG

SID
09-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Oh shit dude.......

hahahahahahahaaa

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:09 PM
hahahahaha OH No COOOOOOLD AAAAAASS IIIIICE

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:10 PM
whoa...roberto...I'll help you out if you send me that chick you drunkingly made out with

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:12 PM
For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:14 PM
im scared blackula is going to post my serenades now.....you better not!!!

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:17 PM
For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.

I'm sorry but ...

And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

^^^^ ahjsdhfsdkjfhhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

diggy
09-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I've come to the realization that pedofiles are more prevailent than previously thought.

A photo on the bedroom wall?

How fuckin old are u?

You might be a latent pedofile-rapist!!

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:18 PM
THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VAGINA FLAPS YOU MUD HUT DWELLING BEAVER!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:20 PM
I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:21 PM
THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Hahaha oh kid you're a weirdo ... go masterbate to the little girls pic with your tears you bitch

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:22 PM
It's just a part time job. That is beside the point. Can't yall see what this bitch is capable of?

Olive Oil Goombah
LOL....im glad i couldnt sleep. This was a nice late night surprise

Tecknowledgist
I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??
lmao

so he's not a pedophile after all

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Hahaha oh kid you're a weirdo ... go masterbate to the little girls pic with your tears you bitch

Damn, don't pretend that you weren't turned on by that shit. I know you were, I could feel it.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:23 PM
It's just a part time job. That is beside the point. Can't yall see what this bitch is capable of?

Dont you think thats a weird thing to tell someone tho?? I dont kno how well you kno her but dont you kno nuthing is sacred on this forum.....

11th Chamber
09-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Im a complete asshole myself, but this is kinda mean Black

Sure I laughed while reading them, but still

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:25 PM

hahahah yeah he has a paper route! hahaha that shit is so funny ... it's his part time job, he has it cause he wants to be a Journalist!

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:25 PM
:lmao: at this thread, I wouldn't even think Rob was being serious if it wasn't for the super cereal response

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/daggerdani82/King20Vitaman.gif

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:26 PM

EXACTLY. DELETE THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:27 PM

oh come on ... if he came to you with this shit you would be laughing so hard and you'd wanna post it for everyone to see too ... don't deny it

Olive Oil Goombah
is it mean tho??? Did we not all profit from Blackula's magnificent chest......I say she's got a few free passes coming

Visionz
***note to self, Blackula can't be trusted for shit****

all my shit's either trademarked or copyrighted Black

SID
09-01-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL....im glad i couldnt sleep. This was a nice late night surprise

LMAO....WORD!

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:28 PM
oh come on ... if he came to you with this shit you would be laughing so hard and you'd wanna post it for everyone to see too ... don't deny it

Wow, this just confirms it all. You acted so sweet Blackula and now this? I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM
EXACTLY. DELETE THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!!

DELETED???!!!!

Shit, this could be a new classic!!!

SID
09-01-2008, 11:30 PM
But on a real iam suprised..i thought you bagged chicks robert..from the pics you posted
but know i see your just a regular old white devil

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Wow, this just confirms it all. You acted so sweet Blackula and now this? I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE!

Sorry for piling on, but AIDS is highly unlikely to be spread between two female partners....

....Im just saying facts are facts.

H.Notik
09-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Corny...

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:31 PM
i reckon some ppl here are sweating bricks right now ... hahaha

11th Chamber
09-01-2008, 11:32 PM

Naw I cant see myself doin that. Unless I was beefin with the person or didnt like them, thats the only time id do it

is it mean tho??? Did we not all profit from Blackula's magnificent chest......I say she's got a few free passes coming

I love Black's hot rack as much as the next man, but u kno..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/daggerdani82/King20Vitaman.gif

haha i didnt think anyone here knew about King Pedophile

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Sorry for piling on, but AIDS is highly unlikely to be spread between two female partners....

http://www.contamination.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/scissors.jpg
anything's possible

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:33 PM
hahahaha...not me. my love for you transcends uncircumsised stalkers...

...but lemme ask you this...how many PMs do you get a day??

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:34 PM

You really believe she's a lesbian? SHE IS A FUCKING TRANSVESITE PROSTITUTE!

11th Chamber
09-01-2008, 11:35 PM
i reckon some ppl here are sweating bricks right now ... hahaha

Iv maybe pm'd you once or twice, its all good here

Blackula Spectacula

someones maaaaaad ... U MAD Homie?

Visionz
got any pm's confessing as much? ahhahaahahahahahahahaha

haha i didnt think anyone here knew about King Pedophile
if you're broke in america, you probably know that face :lmao:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:36 PM

well whoever did her breasts deserves a raise!

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Roberts just mad guys ... I just exposed him for being an idiot and telling me all this shit.

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:39 PM
***repeats to self seven times over, Blackula can never be trusted

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:39 PM
a little 'self-ether' i suppose

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
in trusting Black I guess this was a self-ether in the making

tekunique
09-01-2008, 11:45 PM

wahahahah

oh snap

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:46 PM
WOW....Roberts tryign to get this deleted before the scavengers show up

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:47 PM
in trusting Black I guess this was a self-ether in the making

But it didn't start off like this. She is mad sheisty. Acting all sweet and then when I started sending her some personal shit this happens.

I may be a loser and a pedo but this girl is A CONNIVING LITTLE BEAVER HARPY THATS STABS YOU IN THE BACK WITH A STRAP ON DILDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:47 PM
this won't be deleted .. he just pm'd me saying that he's gonna try to get me banned lmaoooo

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:48 PM
If you get blackula banned i will hunt you down and poop on you

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:48 PM
But it didn't start off like this. She is mad sheisty. Acting all sweet and then when I started sending her some personal shit this happens.

I may be a loser and a pedo but this girl is A CONNIVING LITTLE BEAVER HARPY THATS STABS YOU IN THE BACK WITH A STRAP ON DILDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: check your rep comments and the repeated mantra of blackula not being trust-worthy

SID
09-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Dont show your taking this shit too seriously Robert..take it in your stride...

And allow this thread to be classic'd

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:51 PM
it's about time i fucking expose someone and shit on them ! I'm a scorned woman!

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:52 PM
C'mon man, WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!1?!?!!?

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:53 PM
:lmao: check your rep comments and the repeated mantra of blackula not being trust-worthy

Check your rep comments. I have some advice for you.

Visionz
09-01-2008, 11:54 PM
it's about time i fucking expose someone and shit on them ! I'm a scorned woman! who's nudes still reside on my hard drive :lmao: I don't ever check 'em out if it makes you feel better..... but ya never know when the shit will come in handy

my advise would be nothing, we all know anger=losing

SID

Allow the thread to be classic'd?

To show you dont give a fuck, and are happy for the former view of you being a ladies man to be torn to shreads..

Olive Oil Goombah
Well i'd start by repairing the foreskin you broke wankin it to an underage girl. THan i'd get another paper route cuz you might have some legal fees soon..

Robert
09-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Allow the thread to be classic'd?

To show you dont give a fuck, and are happy for the former view of you being a ladies man to be torn to shreads..

But I do give a fuck! I think it's a little too late to play the "i don't care" card anyway.

Blackula Spectacula
09-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Well i'd start by repairing the foreskin you broke wankin it to an underage girl. THan i'd get another paper route cuz you might have some legal fees soon..

lmaooooooooooo

SID
But I do give a fuck! I think it's a little too late to play the "i don't care" card anyway.

At least tone it down

Visionz
But I do give a fuck! I think it's a little too late to play the "i don't care" card anyway.fuck it, cut down a eucalyptus tree and get some gasoline :lmao:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2008, 11:59 PM
This is way better than the Bob Saget Comedy roast i sat thru for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Blackula, post some more pm's Rob sent you, he's already bleeding profusely from the back, no point in letting him get out alive now :lmao:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Blackula, post some more pm's Rob sent you, he's already bleeding profusely from the back, no point in letting him get out alive now :lmao:

Yea come on Black!

http://themothertongue.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/finish-him-2.gif

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey, look I'm real sorry I said that shit about you being a whore/tranny etc. Can we please just delete this thread?? C'mon now you've had your fun and I probably will never log on again, im begging you.....

hahahahahaha

Mic Tyson
09-02-2008, 12:11 AM
why the fuck u have a paper route and ur a grown ass man?

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:12 AM
hahahahahahahahaha
xDOLgL-fLJc

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:13 AM
why the fuck u have a paper route and ur a grown ass man?dude, one word..............AUSTRALIA

SKAMPOE
09-02-2008, 12:13 AM
hahahahahahahahah man robert wtf, i thought i knew u, guess i was wrong!

SID
09-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert

Hey, look I'm real sorry I said that shit about you being a whore/tranny etc. Can we please just delete this thread?? C'mon now you've had your fun and I probably will never log on again, im begging you.....

hahahahahaha

You gotta be shitting me

aahahahhahaha

If this is a attempt from you too to get a certified highly viewed classic...its nothing short of genius

SID
09-02-2008, 12:18 AM
dude, one word..............AUSTRALIA

LOL, I would have dropped that earlier but i have already been victimized for my anti-Australian behaviour

Robert
09-02-2008, 12:20 AM
why the fuck u have a paper route and ur a grown ass man?

Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door.

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Haahahaha, I think Rob's fucking around.

But I wish my msn saved convos, ay Black? I stick up for the Perf bretheren

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2008, 12:23 AM
Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door.

LOL....I'd like to be an actor but renting movies isn't exactly gonna help me get there..you get my drift Clark Kent??

Blackula Spectacula

Trying to get your foot in the door and your penis in 16 yr old pussy.... smh

Visionz
Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door of the young and tender.Rob, you're

you're ummmm

you're not quite finishing your sentences there.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Haahahaha, I think Rob's fucking around.

But I wish my msn saved convos, ay Black? I stick up for the Perf bretheren
sorry hun but he isn't this is proof ... this dude actually thought i was "connecting" with him.
Well anyway, I might be headin to Canada later at the end of the year I was wondering if you'd like to meet up. I know we don't know each other very well but I feel like we are old friends already. I'm not sure I could please you in bed as I haven't had much experience but I'd give it my best shot. What do you think? Love Robert

:- /

minibumpsh
09-02-2008, 12:27 AM
okay yeah, robert, youre pretty damn creepy.
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.

Robert
09-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Seriously wtf guys? Can we get over this paper route thing? Wtf is wrong with getting my foot in the door?

THAT ISN'T THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Poor Rob, I feel for the dude. First the All Saints guy jumps off a roof, and now Perf loses another soldier.

I think Blackula's connected to both..

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:29 AM
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.

Get the fuck back in your cage, Robert's dropping my paper off soon and giving me $15 for tittie feels.

Get your face on and start working, ho.

Mic Tyson
09-02-2008, 12:30 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

what the fuck homie?

nigga said "im not sure if i could please you"

rofl

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:31 AM
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.who sends you pm's Mini???

got some secret admirers do you??

got some people telling you things that would entertain us hmmmmmmmm?
http://blog.wired.com/underwire/images/2008/05/06/stewie660_2.jpg

Robert
May I remind you this is the type of bitch we are dealing with here:
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/blackula3-3.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
Get the fuck back in your cage, Robert's dropping my paper off soon and giving me $15 for tittie feels.

Oh shit ... She love you long tiiime

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Damn Rob... serious dude.

We're trying to represent and make Perf a respected place to the 5 boroughs, and you go this to us?

If you wanted in journalism I'll give you Tim Gossage's number, just come on bro, leave the school girls alone..

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:33 AM

Go jump off a bridge Fag

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2008, 12:34 AM

http://photos.photosig.com/photos/19/44/2224419-2867ab59e483bc3c.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 12:35 AM
sorry hun but he isn't this is proof ... this dude actually thought i was "connecting" with him.

:- /

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!! THIS BITCH TRICK ME PEOPLE!!! I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU THE PMS SEE SENT ME BUT I DELETED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE HONOUR!!!!

YOU FUCKING FUKED UP PIECE OF GUTTER TRASH!!!!!!!!!11

Mic Tyson
09-02-2008, 12:35 AM
wait, so in austraiila they have grown ass men on paper routes?

TAURO
09-02-2008, 12:36 AM
I don't know who im more disapointed at...Robert for actually pm'ing Black such a sad and quite pathetic story or Blackula for betraying his trust and exposing him like that when (as far as I know) he hasn't done anything to her.

But Robert, Dude..I actually thought the pm was you taking the piss until you responded so seriously in this thread.

Do you really do a paper route at 21?...i've never heard of that job being an entry position into journalism but ok I will take your word for it.

Do you really spy on a chick from afar and take pictures from her to wank to?...on a real if you want to get to know her you could just start with saying hello, you say she is on your paper route, if thats the case then she must see you often, that should make it even easier to spark a conversation, just introduce yourself and take it from there.

minibumpsh
09-02-2008, 12:37 AM

oh wow. i dont even need to see a picture of you to know you're some busted ass bitch who gets laid once a year if even that. like its just really funny to me how you're trying to make fun of me online when in real life im definately a lot more liked, better looking and have a lot more friends/people who care about me. youre such a loser.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:37 AM
wait, so in austraiila they have grown ass men on paper routes?
hahaha at ppl being concerned about the paper route and not the pedophilia smh

The Hound
09-02-2008, 12:39 AM
surely is a gee up ... reading one page was enough to figure that out ...

DJMethods
oh wow. i dont even need to see a picture of you to know you're some busted ass bitch who gets laid once a year if even that. like its just really funny to me how you're trying to make fun of me online when in real life im definately a lot more liked, better looking and have a lot more friends/people who care about me. youre such a loser.

You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.

Mic Tyson

well they tie in together. if u a grown ass man on a paper route, bein a pedophile too don't suprise me

TAURO
09-02-2008, 12:40 AM

Yes someone with a very nice booty *rubs hands together*

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:41 AM

Don't think it is dude. Rob PM'd me explaining the situation, Black was acting like a Snake and now he's left the garden of eden.

Keep ya head up Rob

TAURO
09-02-2008, 12:42 AM

In the uk 16 is legal, don't know about australia though.

SID
09-02-2008, 12:43 AM

Thats what iam thinking.....if so the E-acting is flawless

Robert
I gotta go to uni but I will address this fucked up situation further when I return!

11th Chamber

Oh sweet jesus...

no one cares about you. Go away now..

minibumpsh
You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.

another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:44 AM

hahahah yeaaah you tell that hoe!
well they tie in together. if u a grown ass man on a paper route, bein a pedophile too don't suprise me

hahah you know what? .. you're completely right

The Hound
09-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Don't think it is dude. Rob PM'd me explaining the situation, Black was acting like a Snake and now he's left the garden of eden.

Keep ya head up Rob

yeah i donno really ... i just got off a 40 minute train ride that usually takes 10 minutes im very angry right now and toned it down coz rob is my boy ... i whore heartedly apologize for any wayne carey accusations ... my bad

minibumpsh
09-02-2008, 12:45 AM
blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:46 AM
another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.

You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Mini is initiating a cat fight

this is getting good

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:48 AM
blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.

You're so dirt filled "hoe" is probably an apt name too.

Who the fuck is this skank, really?

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:49 AM
the incessant attention-whoring is fuckin this thread up, unless you've got really creepy pm's that are going to make a paper-delivering pedo sound tame then please keep quiet (not rude, just real)if you respect yourself you won't respond to this post

minibumpsh
09-02-2008, 12:49 AM
You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.

youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.

TAURO
09-02-2008, 12:50 AM

*sits back and waits for the cat fight about to unfold*

11th Chamber
09-02-2008, 12:51 AM
eh...Im gonna go..get a shower rite now..

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 12:51 AM
youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.

11th knows how to treat them ho's, it's a detroit thing.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-02-2008, 12:52 AM
speechless. where do i start ?

#1 never tell a bitch nothing you dont want all of her friends knowing, girls talk alot and also run out of things to talk about.

#2 you prolly scared the teenager off with your stalking. shoulda hit her up asap.

#3 go edit your posts in this thread to make it out like you dont care, Slippy is an expert at that.

Blackula Spectacula

Go to bed you coke cock whore .. stop trying to get attention from me .. you're nothing but anorexia, bruised knees, blooding noses and skeet all over your coke up face ... Go get a mother that loves you stop relying on wucorp and my attention to fill your lonely nights. Be gone bitch.

The Hound
sif not fuck mini raw

11th Chamber
11th knows how to treat them ho's, it's a detroit thing.

yeaaaaa

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Mini grill me up some turkey bacon and forget what I said

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/7831.gif

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:56 AM
hmmm who else should i expose on here .. there were so many more pm's

Visionz
09-02-2008, 12:58 AM
don't be fuking e-teasing Black, either post 'em up or don't say SHit

I hope you post em :b ahahahahah this shit is hilarious

NIGHT MAYOR
*looks away _ logs off*

same bat time same bat channel.

Mic Tyson
u got any from Black Man?

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Post mine and I'll wipe mini's pussy juice on your forehead.

SID

EXPOSE!!!!!!

Visionz
oh shit Method's playing himself right now

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Charles Jones

or ol'boy Wuswords ahahaha I'd put money on atleast one of those pathetic asses filling up the mailbox

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 01:04 AM
oh shit Method's playing himself right now

I haven't got any in there. I keep it strictly public, it's like advertisement.

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:05 AM
I haven't got any in there. I keep it strictly public, it's like advertisement.
word :dududu:

SID
09-02-2008, 01:05 AM

Expose if theres more to expose, if not post your vagina

The Hound
09-02-2008, 01:06 AM
i bet you could get high off mini's vaginal juices ... i wanna fuck you raw so BAD ... ZONGARHGGSHBFWS ...

pasta salad win

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:10 AM
your quite welcome. and im flattered that your flattered lol. can i ask you a question?
whats up?

do you think im cute, just be real with me

this dude sends me messaged at least three times a week.

man I had so many but since you can only have so much space in your inbox i've had to delete some

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:11 AM
What's up with Minni hating on Blackula's movement like that though, shit's fucked up

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Charles Jones

or ol'boy Wuswords ahahaha I'd put money on atleast one of those pathetic asses filling up the mailbox

wuswordz said he doesn't mind if i expose him .. but the things he's sent me are so embarrasing i don't have the heart to do it .

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:13 AM

man I had so many but since you can only have so much space in your inbox i've had to delete somethat's tame though, it might be kinda cornball to some but he's not telling you about cumming on his pillow thinking of you ahahahahahaha, where's the weird of the weird??? I know those crazy fucks is sending them.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:14 AM
What's up with Minni hating on Blackula's movement like that though, shit's fucked up

envy

DJMethods
09-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Robert sent me a PM too

As you are unaware, I actually suffer from a crippling penis disease that makes it hurt whenever I get an erection. What happens is the penis curves sideways, ripping the foreskin in two directions. I am on medication to stop it from happening so please don't worry for my safety.

I would just like to apologise for insulting you. I've never actually had sex because of this, let's say, deficiency,*

I sometimes stand behind them close in shopping centers and smell their hair, or rub against them on packed trains, but the medication never allows me to really appreciate these things. I just do it because it's normal.

Don't hate me, you're pretty, i'd smell your hair if I could.

Mic Tyson
that's tame though, it might be kinda cornball to some but he's not telling you about cumming on his pillow thinking of you ahahahahahaha, where's the weird of the weird??? I know those crazy fucks is sending them.

show us the pms Black Man sent you. then well see some weird shit

Blackula Spectacula
i knew this one would come in handy ... oldy but a goody

fuck off already

SUCK IT PLZ
kill yourself first and i'll think about it

SUCK
Desperate.

NO
Is this really Fagreddy?

na its me but ya lips look good 4 head in your new pic

Visionz
envyI mean you cool n' all Black but why does she have to be jealous? Females have a hard time co-existing or what?

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:17 AM
show us the pms Black Man sent you. then well see some weird shit
cmon BLACK you got some Black Man pms?? Did he tell you he was white in any of 'em? tell you saved those :b

TAURO
09-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Penis envy

*fixed*

Mic Tyson
09-02-2008, 01:20 AM
cmon BLACK you got some Black Man pms?? Did he tell you he was white in any of 'em? tell you saved those :b

rofl

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Penis envy? O_o Como? No intiendo

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:21 AM
I mean you cool n' all Black but why does she have to be jealous? Females have a hard time co-existing or what?

nah I think she doesn't like me because I called her out for being an annoying dumb coke whore and that she has a 12 yr old boys body. it hurt her wittle feelings
No none from Black man yet

TAURO
09-02-2008, 01:22 AM
Penis envy? O_o Como? No intiendo

It's a metaphowrrrr :stroke:

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:24 AM
It's a metaphowrrrr :stroke:

I figured ... just had to make suuure but yeah .. shes just hating cause she wants the attention I see her strategy

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:29 AM
I wish she was in here to defend herself ahahahahaha, sadly I think I might of chased her off (sorry corp)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-02-2008, 01:32 AM
ahahhahahhahhaha ohh shit.

Keep ya head up, Rahbut!

another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware.

U mean paranoid? Scarface anyone? Goodfellas? Minibumpsh on the Corp?

It's all connected.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 01:35 AM
I wish she was in here to defend herself ahahahahaha, sadly I think I might of chased her off (sorry corp)

Good she fucking ruined this thread with her attention whoring .. this threads been infected

Tony Bandana
09-02-2008, 01:37 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

for fuck sakes my sister moved to Austrailla in Feb. Im gonna have to call her to give her the heads up and keep an eye out for the the trees and bushes for the Newspaper Man...

Poppa Diddles

ONGH

and i got bent out of shape for Bateman postin my photobucket, man .

Visionz
09-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Good she fucking ruined this thread with her attention whoring .. this threads been infected
nah you would've just put the chihuahua in her place, it'd would've been funny

Robert
09-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Ok I've had some time to think about this and I've decided I no longer care. I fact Blackula probably looks worse (like in a conniving little whore kinda way) so really I win.

I apologise to anyone that is offended by my antics. Thank you for the advice TAURO, I will keep that in mind.

Robert
09-02-2008, 03:30 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/blackula-4.jpg

Visionz
09-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Ohhh shit, that looks like a fresh pic ahahahah, did you ever notice when the lesbian pupils started spinning??

Robert
09-02-2008, 03:36 AM
I guess we'll all be airing out our dirty laundry then?

whatchunoaboutdat?

KERZO
09-02-2008, 04:02 AM
damn robert....i thought blackula was joking with the pm but from your response that shyt seems legit, or maybe its a masterplan you both set up to get one over the wu-corpers,lol

hahahah yeah he has a paper route! hahaha that shit is so funny ... it's his part time job, he has it cause he wants to be a Journalist!

fuckin austalian paper route picture masturbator....we got a live one here guys!

thats true as true's true.

this thread should get cooley status for the laughability factor.

Robert
09-02-2008, 04:07 AM
Fuck you FERMI. "weeeee gort aarrrr liiive un eaaaaar ggggiieeeessssss".

"Mah neeeem izz fairmeee paaarrrodocks".

Paper round or not Scotland is one potato short of Ireland.

KERZO
09-02-2008, 04:35 AM
it's cool rob..i've got an uncanny ability to let insults roll off like water off a ducks back so you can throw em as much as you like. don't think I'm hating on ya rob, i'm just reading what you've said and summarised it into a single line.......look at it this way...if this was someone else that blackula had exposed, would'nt you post a piss take? i bet you would so you should'nt let it get to ya.

i think you definetely got some major GEE-OHH-DEEZ for this though..someone get tizza to add them on to his GOD-BOOK -

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=61602&rendTypeId=4

Robert
09-02-2008, 04:42 AM
I suppose you are right. I'm gonna dog this bitch for the rest of her e-career though.

SID
09-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Fuck you FERMI. "weeeee gort aarrrr liiive un eaaaaar ggggiieeeessssss".

"Mah neeeem izz fairmeee paaarrrodocks".

Paper round or not Scotland is one potato short of Ireland.

lol

You canny duu thee scottash acseent preety wall maan

Noow whearz ma baggpipes an hagggis mckileny

SID
09-02-2008, 04:45 AM
it's cool rob..i've got an uncanny ability to let insults roll off like water off a ducks back so you can throw em as much as you like. don't think I'm hating on ya rob, i'm just reading what you've said and summarised it into a single line.......look at it this way...if this was someone else that blackula had exposed, would'nt you post a piss take? i bet you would so you should'nt let it get to ya.

i think you definetely got some major GEE-OHH-DEEZ for this though..someone get tizza to add them on to his GOD-BOOK -

Dont take Racial slurs off Australians too seriously..most of them still have some anger at being segregated and insulted to the point of speech therepy the first 2 years of their internet life

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 04:54 AM
LMFAO!!!!!! at Blackula PWNING Robert by postin' his PM's on here........

But Roberto sounds like a WIERDO........ masturbatin' to pics of minors.......

http://i34.tinypic.com/15xu3qb.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 04:55 AM
This is kinda like how I was feeling:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/three-toedsloth_highres.jpg

Now I feel more like this:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/30950009_8c828d1e1d_b.jpg

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 04:58 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/three-toedsloth_highres.jpg

That animal looks like somebody famous.......

The Hound
09-02-2008, 05:01 AM
im an NY MAMI fan ...

Robert
09-02-2008, 05:01 AM
That's my alter-ego Slothy Fitzpatrick.

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 05:09 AM
im an NY MAMI fan ...

Me too.......

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 05:10 AM
I pray black posts some of the obscene things ive been sending.

But not yet, wait a couple more days.

And take a screen shot, its more authentic.

The Hound
09-02-2008, 05:23 AM
Me too.......

pfffft i been a fan way before you :thumbup:

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 05:37 AM
pfffft i been a fan way before you :thumbup:

NIIIIIIIIICE.........

The Hound
09-02-2008, 05:45 AM
baybeh doll it's on

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 05:48 AM
baybeh doll it's on

Hahaha.......

noel411
09-02-2008, 05:58 AM
I didn't read through this thread to see if it's actually legit, but shit Rob, I don't really give a shit what you do in your spare time, but trusting a bitch on the internet is pretty fucken stupid, as I'm sure you now see. Especially a bitch at this fucken place.

STYLE
09-02-2008, 05:59 AM
N59-KujbEY0

HI-FIVE and a slap on the ass.

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

i think Black deserves a sticky "Confessions"
an she just drop pms everyday.

Having a paper route because you want to be a journalist......
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/paperboy.jpg

Bwahahahaha!

thats like working at blockbuster cause you wanna be an actor.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 06:02 AM
didnt nicky already say that?

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 06:04 AM
N59-KujbEY0

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

Bwahahahaha!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!........

STYLE
09-02-2008, 06:05 AM
idk i skipped half the thread.

prediction:
the aussie house will crumble in less than 90 days.....

NY_Mami
09-02-2008, 06:22 AM

prediction:

I still want my GIF........

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 06:25 AM

prediction:

yeah i can see it happening now.

demoralised by styles constant ribbing over this incident more and more pm's are revealed until every aussie leaves the site and style can return to telling other members which people they should promote and venerate and which they should denounce due to their , gasp, abhorrent racism.

yeah, and i can see robert, j cee, methods, tone and i looking amazingly red faced in the vatican when all these pm's are circulated.

and you'll be so amazingly smug.

because you figured it all out.

and you're so smart

and you work from home

and you know everything that goes on here

and you're so quick

you can understand everything straight away

you said it yourself

egg on face boy.

VZA
09-02-2008, 06:42 AM
LOL. This whole thread is gold. Especially Batemans contribution.

I'm pretty sure those PMs were fake though. Either way, blackulas just tryna compensate for those lame ass nudes being posted everywhere.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 06:48 AM
i enjoyed the first response in this thread implicating me.

even though it has nothing to do with me, it was still i nice thing to see.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 06:50 AM
LOL. This whole thread is gold. Especially Batemans contribution.

I'm pretty sure those PMs were fake though. Either way, blackulas just tryna compensate for those lame ass nudes being posted everywhere.

hahaha

Robert
09-02-2008, 06:59 AM
yeah i can see it happening now.

demoralised by styles constant ribbing over this incident more and more pm's are revealed until every aussie leaves the site and style can return to telling other members which people they should promote and venerate and which they should denounce due to their , gasp, abhorrent racism.

yeah, and i can see robert, j cee, methods, tone and i looking amazingly red faced in the vatican when all these pm's are circulated.

and you'll be so amazingly smug.

because you figured it all out.

and you're so smart

and you work from home

and you know everything that goes on here

and you're so quick

you can understand everything straight away

you said it yourself

egg on face boy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 07:06 AM
can we just get this over and done with already and give styles mod status.

yeah sure, he hasnt been here long, and hes not entirely white,

but fuck it.

i vouch for him.

hes soo quick.

its amazing.

think about what he could bring to the forum in that role.

its would be a pleasure to come here.

like, maybe over like a million breezies in the wu chat section.

heaps of tips on skittle body suits.

business tips.

heaven.

VZA
09-02-2008, 07:07 AM
I can't believe people on here don't realise Robert is joking... He is, right?

I mean, I was pretty shocked to see his rage-filled replies, the Robert we all know and love would just pretend the PM was fake, or a joke, surely?

Anyway, even if he isn't joking, we've all wanted to fuck a younger girl at some point, at least Robbie Raptor admitted it.

I'm sure you all know from your experiences with women, it's that if there's only one thing they want, it's attention, so it's fairly obvious why blackula decided to play the bitch one this one, shit was unfair. She probably has a really hot sister/friend or something, so she comes on WuCorp and circulates nudes to feel like she's swooned over.

Alas, I could sit here typing away for hours trying to be the bigger person, or I could show you all this hilarious picture:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2mkxm0.jpg

Looks like all those years working in Blockbuster paid off, huh Rob?*

*forgive me, I did it for the lulz, this does not affect my undying love for the aussie people and their native wit.

STYLE
09-02-2008, 07:08 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3095/2628424711_fc0810a6bc.jpg?v=1214944945

pat is still heart broken cause i called him a pet snake.

check my sig. i placed you close to my cock, exactly where you love to nuzzle in when things get slow round here.

come on patty bates.

i know you still love me. you are just making it more difficult for yourself when the day comes and you want to come back to me.

but as to your snitchery....
http://www.hamsexy.com/mongoose.jpg
if it were up to you jasper would be vatican. JASPER "shit on a baby" JASPER.
(since we are airing vatican business)

but yeah just remember i said it. 90 days.

i'll have to go back and read you 10 things post. i can't seem to remember anything but you liking shitty pop music or something. so i can't retort your attempt at a sonning.

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=75112&rendTypeId=4

Robert
09-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Sorry Blackula for pre-empting this shit but I couldn't help myself when I saw this (plus I think it's now run it's course). Plus peeps are starting to click.

N59-KujbEY0

Bwahahahaha!

Another fly trapped in the web of deceit. The biggest one yet.

Seriously guys, give me some credit. Would I really work a paper round?

Would I really wank to a photo I took of a black girl I was apparently scared of?

Would I really be this sad and twisted when you've all seen my girl (ex)?

Would I laugh really hard at TAURO'S ultra furiously serious response where he gave me advice?

And did this post above make the whole shit completely worthwhile?

Yall Niggas just got played!!!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's amusing is the people that worked it out immediately were Methods, Tonearm, NBAJAM, and VZA. Marinate over that!

VZA
09-02-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm confused though. Was Blackula in on these shenanigans? Did you send her the PM as a joke? Did the PM exist? Was your part in this just improv?

This should be a SAW movie.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 07:15 AM
lol at styles snitching on vatican business explicitly

you fucking snake burger.

i didnt say shit that anyone outside the vatican would interpret as anything.

you just did.

revoke vatican status, revoke user group, one month ban.

thx.

{PB}

Robert
09-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Btw thanx for your subliminal snitching Pat. You just couldn't let that STYLE comment pass could you?

Robert
09-02-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm confused though. Was Blackula in on these shenanigans? Did you send her the PM as a joke? Did the PM exist? Was your part in this just improv?

This should be a SAW movie.

We formulated it together. I wrote the pms, she set it all up. The first pm does exist because we figured it sort of needed to be real incase someone asked. There's a lot of improv there of course from both of us. The paper route thing was a pleasant surprise.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 07:21 AM
should have taken a screen shot.

but pretty funny none the less.

VZA
09-02-2008, 07:21 AM
HAhahaahaHAhaahahhah man your reaction was fucking classic.

HahahahhHAahhHahaHAhahahahaha, FUCK.

Apologies to blackula for the "lame ass nudes" comment in that case.

VZA
09-02-2008, 07:24 AM

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Tsa will be furious he missed this.

12weLvE
09-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Blackula cannot be trusted in the Vatican... Neg Vauch.

I must admit the girl is bangable though.

STYLE
09-02-2008, 08:34 AM
no need for vatican.

Robert
09-02-2008, 08:38 AM

Whatchutalkinboutwillis? She can be trusted fine. This thread isn't real!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

BLACKULA AND ROB SET DUH TRAP AND MANY OF YALL GOT CAGED IN.

SID
09-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Sorry Blackula for pre-empting this shit but I couldn't help myself when I saw this (plus I think it's now run it's course). Plus peeps are starting to click.

Another fly trapped in the web of deceit. The biggest one yet.

Seriously guys, give me some credit. Would I really work a paper round?

Would I really wank to a photo I took of a black girl I was apparently scared of?

Would I really be this sad and twisted when you've all seen my girl (ex)?

Would I laugh really hard at TAURO'S ultra furiously serious response where he gave me advice?

And did this post above make the whole shit completely worthwhile?

Yall Niggas just got played!!!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's amusing is the people that worked it out immediately were Methods, Tonearm, NBAJAM, and VZA. Marinate over that!

You gotta be shitting me

aahahahhahaha

If this is a attempt from you too to get a certified highly viewed classic...its nothing short of genius

*cough cough

Robert
09-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Sorry sidious, I felt you were sort of half/half but I'll add you're name to duh list.

:lmao:

SID
09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Thats better....

What would life at wucorp without being on roberts "list of people who worked out he was making an asshole out of everyone with his all eyez on me thread"

Who needs the vatican....

Robert
09-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Blackula needs her props too. She was oh so cold.......

SID
09-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Blackula gets props once she drops the lesbian gimmick and posts her vagin

HANZO
09-02-2008, 09:02 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Rob you crazy mofo. ahahaha.

interesting thread.

anyway Minibumpsh for vatican.

KERZO
09-02-2008, 09:03 AM
wow..this thread has had me exasperated to the point where i want to poke my finger through my eye...anyone else getting that feeling?

http://users.bigpond.net.au/dropbear/finger_eye.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 09:07 AM
This thread went better then I anticipated, Slothy Fitzpatrick is very pleased!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/2510916713_cce94be616_o.jpg

TSA
09-02-2008, 09:15 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/ROBTOP.png
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/ROBBOT.png
EXPOSED

AAHAHAHAHAHAHH!1
AHAHAHAHAHH!!
AHAHAAHAHAHHAHH!!1
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
AHAAHHASSDFu9bvu
asdkjfqwifugu`
\awdufgqwe9fug
aSDFAWDIAAA!!
AAGHAHHAHAH!

Now everyone can realize the whole noodz fiasco was cause blackula is a scum bag snake and violated MY trust first. Girls on here, don't front on the noods, just send them, i normally don't post them but blackula is a low life

LOL at this shit tho AHAHAHAHAHH!H!!11

TSA
09-02-2008, 09:18 AM
HOLY SHIT, I READ EVERYTHING WRONG

ROBERT HAS A PAPER ROUTE! AHAHAHAHAHAhaAHH!111
1AHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHH!H!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!1
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!haha

DDAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHAHAHAHahhAH! q111
FUCK!

Im gonna quit my job, i keep missing the illest shit! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Robert
09-02-2008, 09:18 AM
^^^smh. Read further young grasshopper.

Edit: You get it now?

TSA
09-02-2008, 09:39 AM
i gonna quit my job! that's it!
fuck this! im missing toomuch realnes AHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA
u got any from Black Man?
aaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahaAAHHAHhaH!111

man I had so many but since you can only have so much space in your inbox i've had to delete some
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH H
but in all fairness he has a point, you should use your thick lips to suck his dick
i knew this one would come in handy ... oldy but a goody
idk why i quoted this one,the PM was probably funny so, AHHHHHHHHHh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

for fuck sakes my sister moved to Austrailla in Feb. Im gonna have to call her to give her the heads up and keep an eye out for the the trees and bushes for the Newspaper Man...

Poppa Diddles

ONGH

and i got bent out of shape for Bateman postin my photobucket, man .
AAAHHAHAHHahAHHH!!111 GOD SPEAKS! AHAHAHAHAHAaa

yeah she would, if faggot bitch vatican dick sucking mods would sticky that damn thread like they should instead of creating subforums so that i would stop being popular online, faggots.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!11
AAHHAHAhahAAHAhHH!!1111
N59-KujbEY0

Bwahahahaha!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH!1AHA
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHH
Tsa will be furious he missed this.
FUCKING PISSED!
This thread went better then I anticipated, Slothy Fitzpatrick is very pleased!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/2510916713_cce94be616_o.jpg
AAHAHAHHAHAHahaHAHAHahah Slothy Fitzpatrick < The DIvine Axis
^^^smh. Read further young grasshopper.

Edit: You get it now?

i get it now

in conclusion i would like to say, damn, that's painful. Blackula is a snake and doesn't play strategy well at all, this is how her noodz got exposed and im suprised she hasn't learnt, but im glad this happened cause all the young sluts think IM the one that violated first.

Don't worry robert, if you rap the PerthPost around your foreskin and pretend is juvenile pussy i won't judge you until i need a cheap laugh at the expense of someone and mustache jokes wear thin.

Robert
09-02-2008, 09:42 AM
in conclusion i would like to say, damn, that's painful. Blackula is a snake and doesn't play strategy well at all, this is how her noodz got exposed and im suprised she hasn't learnt, but im glad this happened cause all the young sluts think IM the one that violated first.

Don't worry robert, if you rap the PerthPost around your foreskin and pretend is juvenile pussy i won't judge you until i need a cheap laugh at the expense of someone and mustache jokes wear thin.

No you still don't. Blackula and I set this up. It isn't real, we both made this thread. Ya dig?

TSA
09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
no you didn't just let it be what it is,
i won't judge you
until things get finn on wucorp

lesbains cause work with ppl, that's why they beat eachother with pussies and call it secks.

Robert
09-02-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't know who im more disapointed at...Robert for actually pm'ing Black such a sad and quite pathetic story or Blackula for betraying his trust and exposing him like that when (as far as I know) he hasn't done anything to her.

But Robert, Dude..I actually thought the pm was you taking the piss until you responded so seriously in this thread.

Do you really do a paper route at 21?...i've never heard of that job being an entry position into journalism but ok I will take your word for it.

Do you really spy on a chick from afar and take pictures from her to wank to?...on a real if you want to get to know her you could just start with saying hello, you say she is on your paper route, if thats the case then she must see you often, that should make it even easier to spark a conversation, just introduce yourself and take it from there.

Out of all the replies this was my favourite by far. Tauro is furiously serious in the 08.

Also anything to do with the paper route was great. I can't believe people bought that shit.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:14 AM
N59-KujbEY0

Bwahahahaha!

ROFLROYCE!!!!! OMG that shit had me laughing so hard .... Tauro's advice to Robert is classic though, that shit had me i tears last night it was so fucking funny

Classic sig .. althought you should have put a little black girl on the newspaper

We formulated it together. I wrote the pms, she set it all up. The first pm does exist because we figured it sort of needed to be real incase someone asked. There's a lot of improv there of course from both of us. The paper route thing was a pleasant surprise.

hahahahahah it was inspired from my many pm's i get from you guys asking me for advice or confessing shit to me ... NO i will not expose ne one for real, unless they do me dirty, then fuck yeah they're gonna get exposed. If only i could have saved them all.

should have taken a screen shot.

but pretty funny none the less.
true screen shots would have given it the authenticity. but we were just going along to everyones reactions... it was working.

Whatchutalkinboutwillis? She can be trusted fine. This thread isn't real!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

BLACKULA AND ROB SET DUH TRAP AND MANY OF YALL GOT CAGED IN.

I can so be trusted ... no worries i'm not a snitch this is all fake .. I made this shit up and Robert helped me, no worries we're cool ^O^

And Yeah I'ma drop the whole lesbian gimmick .. Although I'm still attracted to da womens, so it was was half a lie .. Reason as to why I told everyone I was full blown lesbot was caaause when I first signed up everyone was pm-ing me and buggin ya girl... This is not invitation for you guys to pm me and ask me for nudes forget it, it won't happen...

PS
I'll still fuck ya mothers with a strap on!

Robert
09-02-2008, 10:19 AM
And there it is folks.......ether in it's purist form...Slothy just took a shot....FEEL THE BURN!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/ZooillogixThree_Toed_Sloth.jpg
"My head's spinning"

TSA
09-02-2008, 10:20 AM
dont believe it, the betrayal in the beginning of the thread was geniune

SID
09-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Blackula gets props once she drops the lesbian gimmick and posts her vagin

And Yeah I'ma drop the whole lesbian gimmick ..

Thank you please.....

Heres your props
http://i38.tinypic.com/24b6tjq.jpg

PM me your vagin and get prop set 2

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:24 AM
self ether for TSA .. talking about shit he doesn't know .. smh .. you should have read the whole thread numb nuts ... haaaaaaahahahahahahaha You the only snake around here hun... smh i should expose you .. I still have your pm's ..... hmmmm.

Robert
09-02-2008, 10:24 AM
dont believe it, the betrayal in the beginning of the thread was geniune

Believe whatever you like my friend. You silly billy you.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Thank you please.....

Heres your props
http://i38.tinypic.com/24b6tjq.jpg

PM me your vagin and get prop set 2

lmao fuck you nigga

TSA
09-02-2008, 10:26 AM
LOL at STILL trying to fuck with the geeohdee

expose me douche.

I got 6 of the illest albums and a stockpile of smut that got me through 2 month my Lacey Duvalle stage to the point that im sick of da hoe.

post everything you have ya goober, didn't you try this to begin with?

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
LOL at STILL trying to fuck with the geeohdee

expose me douche.

I got 6 of the illest albums and a stockpile of smut that got me through 2 month my Lacey Duvalle stage to the point that im sick of da hoe.

post everything you have ya goober, didn't you try this to begin with?

hahahah @ this nigga taking it seriously ... calm down clown. smh ... walk it off hun.

TSA
09-02-2008, 10:29 AM
why don't we just have cyber sex, what's your fucking problem?

Guarded By Martyrs
09-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Blackula's heartless...

Robert
09-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Fucking relax ey!!! Mr. Fitzpatrick is feeling a little under the weather....
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/327449262_ac05eb4697.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Blackula's heartless...

Read it all then say that.

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:35 AM
why don't we just have cyber sex, what's your fucking problem?

it's the nostrils hun.

ne wayyyy

Robert requested I post this .. in all fairness I think Pat would have like me to expose this ne way.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/pat.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Just to prove that this is a joke for the doubters, here's a message I sent Mr. Bateman a day or two ago. It's dated the 31st. (Edit: yes that is Slothy Fitzpatrick on my desktop background).
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/lol.jpg

TSA
09-02-2008, 10:38 AM
is there a reason this is in dan cooley? as well as all of gen chat?

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
who the fucked cooley'd this? This is classic shit ..

I call Discrimination .. If i had a penis i pretty sure this would have been classic'd

SID
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
it's the nostrils hun.

ne wayyyy

Robert requested I post this .. in all fairness I think Pat would have like me to expose this ne way.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/pat.jpg

You bring shame to TOOL with your vulgar interpretation of stinkfist..... shes gotta fist you to feel trust and closeness

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:46 AM
hahaha ok all it back to normal

HANZO
09-02-2008, 10:47 AM
yes this is genuine cooley material.

**jus when i write that it shit gets back to normal**

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 10:52 AM
yes this is genuine cooley material.

**jus when i write that it shit gets back to normal**

pwn'd

HANZO
09-02-2008, 11:13 AM
yes i thought i got 'pwn'd' to.

it was a very frustrating experience

Guarded By Martyrs
09-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Hahahaha...I gotcha, good one.

Read it all then say that.
Blackula needs her props too. She was oh so cold.......

^I stand by my previous statement though...Hahahaha

Robert
09-02-2008, 12:07 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/paperboy-1.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
hahahaha

KERZO
09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
I cant believe tsa fell for this so badly, i guess he was the type of dood the thread was made for.

I thought it would have been funny if it were true but i dont believe everything i read so i still thought in the back of my mind that this could have been a set up.

oh well it was....that helped make for an entertaining day -

http://www.tp178.com/jd/watch-school/1/viet,-asleep-at-the-wheel.jpg

Robert
09-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Sorry I neg repped you in this thread FERMI. I did so in the hope you would post it up, thus proving I was being hyper furiously serious.