PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my debit card twice recently

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I've lost it twice in the time frame of the past 4-5 weeks. Not "lost then found", but completely gone on both occasions.

I wasnt even drunk or anything which really agitates me. Now Im stuck with enough money for gas, but cant go out and drink or do stuff.

FUCK!

Dokuro
09-06-2008, 08:08 PM
i know you lost it i have it

hay who want to see my new bout
http://amyemery.com/images/luxurious_motor_yaught.jpg

well it more of a yaught

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:12 PM
WHUT HAPPENED WUZ NBA JAMCASHED OUT THE CARD TO PAY A LADYBOY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS, N NOW HE TELLS HIS MOMMA HE LOST IT!

http://lolwigger.com/images/wigger-21_rygc.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:13 PM
making up reasons and making threads about it to justify future wucorp onlineness

s m h

and u can shut the fuck up little boy

when you grow up and have bills to pay you'll understand my anger right now

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:16 PM
^^^^ U Shouldnt Had Fucked Wit Them Ladybuays

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:17 PM
^^^^ U Shouldnt Had Fucked Wit Them Ladybuays

have you gotten out of your chair at least once today piggy?

Killa BB
09-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I've lost it twice in the time frame of the past 4-5 weeks. Not "lost then found", but completely gone on both occasions.

I wasnt even drunk or anything which really agitates me. Now Im stuck with enough money for gas, but cant go out and drink or do stuff.

FUCK!

Tough break...

Thanks for the furniture and the concert tickets though...

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:20 PM
account was immediately closed...

dont worry kids, some day it will be mandatory for us to have RFID chips embedded in our finger tips which will be linked to our bank account..

I'll only have to worry about getting my finger chopped off at that point

The Hound
09-06-2008, 08:22 PM
yeah i feel the anger ... except my anger was extreme because my card got sucked into the ATM and didn't come back out ... at 4 30 am on my way to work ... had no cash to buy a ticket to get a train because the station i get off is the 1% where the station has the ticket barrier ...

do you have to pay to get a new card? ... i had to pay $12 because their atm stole my card ... wasn't fucking happy

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:22 PM
have you gotten out of your chair at least once today piggy?
WIGGER I JUST GOT BACK, I WUS HELPIN MY BRUVA MOVE, FINALLY COPPED A HOUSE, SHITS NICE TOO!

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Shit Ma Car Got Broken Into Not Too Long Ago, My Girls Purse/c Cardz/ideez, Radio Mp3 N A Bunch Of Other Werthless Shit!

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:26 PM
yeah i feel the anger ... except my anger was extreme because my card got sucked into the ATM and didn't come back out ... at 4 30 am on my way to work ... had no cash to buy a ticket to get a train because the station i get off is the 1% where the station has the ticket barrier ...

do you have to pay to get a new card? ... i had to pay $12 because their atm stole my card ... wasn't fucking happy

Actually the same thing happened cuz it was one of those ATMS that sucks in the card for the duration of the transaction. Im used to just swiping it then putting it back into my wallet..

So the machine must of shredded it. I have no clue why its necessary to have them shred it? Fucking retarded if you ask me..

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:27 PM
WIGGER I JUST GOT BACK, I WUS HELPIN MY BRUVA MOVE, FINALLY COPPED A HOUSE, SHITS NICE TOO!

white picket fence too?

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Shit, I Aint Notice, But The Got A Garden N Huge Fuckin Yard Rly Nice

U SHOULD COME BY SO WE CAN HAVE U FOR DINNER

Dokuro
09-06-2008, 08:32 PM
WHUT HAPPENED WUZ NBA JAMCASHED OUT THE CARD TO PAY A LADYBOY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS, N NOW HE TELLS HIS MOMMA HE LOST IT!
ruind a perfictly good chance to insult B with that ladyboy comment

The Hound
09-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Actually the same thing happened cuz it was one of those ATMS that sucks in the card for the duration of the transaction. Im used to just swiping it then putting it back into my wallet..

So the machine must of shredded it. I have no clue why its necessary to have them shred it? Fucking retarded if you ask me..

yeah i try to use those swipe ones too ... but all of those ones are like independent ATMs and charge you through the dick in fee's ...

i got a massive crack along the side of the black strip on my card because an ATM got hungry or some shit ... if that had of hit the black strip that would of been my third card in 6 months and $36 of fee's when i didn't do anything wrong

if i lose it myself i can cop the $12 but when an ATM fucks it up that pisses me off

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Shit, I Aint Notice, But The Got A Garden N Huge Fuckin Yard Rly Nice

U SHOULD COME BY SO WE CAN HAVE U FOR DINNER

you guys eat white people?

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Slaughter Them

11th Chamber
09-06-2008, 09:02 PM
I kno exactly how you feel, kind of

I had 2 of my bank accounts (meaning Debit cards shut off) and my credit card frozen last weekend for "suspicious" activity

It was really just me losing a few hundred dollars in Sports betting, but they shut it down regardless

So I went about 3 days with just what was in my wallet to live off of. Shit sucked

The Hound
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I had 2 of my bank accounts (meaning Debit cards shut off) and my credit card frozen last weekend for "suspicious" activity

what? how does that work?

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
what are u? 2 years older then me? just cuz im not bragging on wu corp about trowing a party and paying bills dosent mean i dont do it

herb

youre from norway, your faceless, and we dont want you here

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2008, 09:54 PM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/438/sonorwaydd1.jpg

11th Chamber
09-06-2008, 10:15 PM
what? how does that work?

the money I send to my betting company goes to the Philippines.

So my bank see's $300 sent to the Philippines in a few hours, and think for some reason someone stole my card and is doing shit with it. As a pre-cautionary measure, they also had my Credit Card shut off, in case that also got stolen

The Hound
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
ohh ... fair enough ... i guess in a way that's good that the bank is pro active ... but it would be shit annoying ... you can't set up accounts that the bank know are OK ?

LOL @ so norway

SKAMPOE
09-06-2008, 10:55 PM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/438/sonorwaydd1.jpg
LOL

Huggasaurus Sex
09-07-2008, 12:43 AM

FUCK!

word life i lost mine a week ago which is kind of a crisis when you're living overseas. the only thing that could calm my fury was seeing this courageous kitten deal with an equally unpleasant situation

http://s3.amazonaws.com/best_bucket/hang_in_there_kitty.jpg