PDA

View Full Version : Divine Axis Has lost the plot

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious!

I've been removed from the Divine Axis user group!

No reason given, no warning, nothing.

Someone is being real hyper furiously serious right now.

I mean really, this is self-ether at it's finest: A Nazi-style regime, governed by a Melanin-coated Deity thinking they can change Wucorp for the better while discussing topics that might as well be in general chat.

Fantastic.

Snakes?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 01:05 PM
∑ sean ∑ disappear here ∑ says: (1:56:25 AM)
deerhoof make the oddest choons
∑ sean ∑ disappear here ∑ says: (2:02:27 AM)
maybe its just a mistake made by tomb as he tries to organise the other user group.

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:08 PM
No. No mistake. I was in there 15 minutes ago. Like I said, this is some mongoose vs. snake type shit. Slothy is furious!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/three-toedsloth_highres.jpg

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Are you sure that happened young Robert... Perhaps you are mistaken... But if not... Farewell to you good sir and the best of luck... And remember what I said about giving away our location... *glares*

Durag
09-07-2008, 01:13 PM
So is mine...

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Are you sure that happened young Robert... Perhaps you are mistaken... But if not... Farewell to you good sir and the best of luck... And remember what I said about giving away our location... *glares*

I am not mistaken. I can no longer see the sub forum. Where's the location? Inside STYLE's scrotum? I am unsure what you mean.

It doesn't really matter anyway, nothing enriching is happening in there at the moment.....

Black babies iz floodin duh matrix.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 01:16 PM
That colour is good.

Fuck, my red username is never coming.

The allusion that people ejected from the devine axis shouldnt mention anything about what (doesnt) happen in there is ludicrous.

Durag, werent you a member of DA?

Are you a member of both?

Anyway, its probably a mistake and will be fixed or something rahbut

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 01:17 PM
my username is brown

So is mine...

They look red to me...

Durag
09-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Was i fuck a member of DA. Freddy offered me a far better package so i took that. Im just in for the laugh. Skamps head of it, so i cant wait to see the shit he comes out with

Jeru
09-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Robert, you're out?

SID
09-07-2008, 01:23 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zp46tz.png

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Was i fuck a member of DA. Freddy offered me a far better package so i took that. Im just in for the laugh. Skamps head of it, so i cant wait to see the shit he comes out with

Truth.

Skamp will be a great leader.

Good luck with the whole thing.

INF
09-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I want to make my own user group called "the followers"

"howwww can we followwwwww how can we followwwwww ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh"

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Anyway, its probably a mistake and will be fixed or something rahbut

And it's only happened to me? Sif.

V4D3R
09-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Actually that color is Maroon...

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Guess what guys, there is absolutely nothing to expose.

THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN THERE!!!!

I attempted to get shit off the ground with an ideas thread, people contributed and then nothing. STYLE is on everyday making videos and has not contributed at all. In fact he has probably posted three times total in the sub forum (might be slightly more).

Connect the dots.

crust
09-07-2008, 01:51 PM
...gunna join the cannibals then eh?

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Sure why not? Fredy knows what the fucks up.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 01:54 PM
my username is brown

So is mine...
the are red!

I want to make my own user group called "the followers"

"howwww can we followwwwww how can we followwwwww ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh"
fuck u saying nigga, i aint follow no fuckin body, if anything ya folloed me!

I attempted to get shit off the ground with an ideas thread, people contributed and then nothing. STYLE is on everyday making videos and has not contributed at all. In fact he has probably posted three times total in the sub forum (might be slightly more).

Connect the dots.
i know dats a fact^^ that whole divine asses shit was just one more of stylemaster's arts n craffss, he seen whut i was doin n bit my idea,

that whole roster is just a bunch of stylemaster dick riders, ''excludes no one'' i cant hatem for dat cuz nameen hes doin it!

sm didnt have the need for the usergroup shit, he just did it to prove hes more e connected in his e life!

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM

Connect the dots.

Well good thing you're out... apparently you're a fucking snitch! lol... Suppose there was something to report... The cannibals just recruited a loose cannon... and a sloth...

Robert
09-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Well good thing you're out... apparently you're a fucking snitch! lol... Suppose there was something to report... The cannibals just recruited a loose cannon... and a sloth...

HAHAHAHA!

What is there to snitch about? Seriously, what?

Please enlighten me: Why was I kicked out? And why the fuck shouldn't I say the fuck I want about them if I was?

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:01 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Please enlighten me: Why was I kicked out? And why the fuck shouldn't I say the fuck I want about them if I was?

cannibals, look at these two posts, they tryna set us up! robert is a santario by way of blood! beware of snakes!

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm convinced (without being paranoid) that BB is a tertiary account. A well constructed one with proxies, but one nonetheless.

and Skampoe, ask Fredy or Infinity what's up with the kid.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
HAHAHAHA!

Nothing to snitch about, luckily... just pointing out the fact that you are very capable of snitching... and I honestly have no idea why you're out or who did it... Nobody seems to know... that's why I think it's an error... and even if it is... you can best believe you're out now... lol

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Nothing to snitch about, luckily... just pointing out the fact that you are very capable of snitching... and I honestly have no idea why you're out or who did it... Nobody seems to know... that's why I think it's an error... and even if it is... you can best believe you're out now... lol

You are a tertiary. This post and the last made it obvious. Your logic makes no fucking sense either unless you are a tertiary account.

Question: why would I want to be in?

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
if thats not style talkin i'll cut my right testie off,

how dare a fuckin noobie whore, a horrendous killa priest lookin one at that disrespect one of the godz here, no matter whut usergroup the in! that is most def stylionairemaster!

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Question: why would I want to be in?

I have no idea why you wanna be in... You were in when I got here... so you tell me... why'd you join... and why get upset enough to start a thread about being kicked out if you don't wanna be in... Hmmmm...

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:12 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=61907&type=sigpic&dateline=1220808596
^^^^^^stylionaremaster's eyes
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh a

aw man hes good!

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I have no idea why you wanna be in... You were in when I got here... so you tell me...

Well since you're a STYLE secondary how about you tell me? I joined because it seemed entertaining with the possibility of changing some things on the site. It was neither.

why'd you join... and why get upset enough to start a thread about being kicked out if you don't wanna be in... Hmmmm...

You mistake me being amused for emotion. The person that dropped me was emotional. The whole move reeks of emotion, real emotion.

I spit the truth.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm convinced (without being paranoid) that BB is a tertiary account. A well constructed one with proxies, but one nonetheless.

You are a tertiary. This post and the last made it obvious. Your logic makes no fucking sense either unless you are a tertiary account.

if thats not style talkin i'll cut my right testie off

Hahahahahaaha... WTF... Why I gotta be Style everytime I start making sense...

FACT: I'm not Style
FACT: Robs' a snitch ass baby
FACT: Scampoe will soon be losing one of his testicles

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=61907&type=sigpic&dateline=1220808596

aw man hes good!

It's funny you say that because someone else said the same thing.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:17 PM

aw man hes good!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nigga those are MY eyes! Hahahaha!

INF
Skamp , I said that about the followers cuz if you look at these Cliques , its figureheads in WTC that are having ppl sign up to they camp and those that sign up are being followers.

talking about leaders and shit.....

I aint no sheep (cheep)

TSA
No. No mistake. I was in there 15 minutes ago. Like I said, this is some mongoose vs. snake type shit. Slothy is furious!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/three-toedsloth_highres.jpg
im gonna take back everything i said about this guy, Slothy is a pimp that gives his profits to the youth. you can see it in his eyes.

but what i said about the axis still stands firm. Completely and totally useless, wont last from more then 3 months

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:18 PM
if thats not style talkin i'll cut my right testie off,

how dare a fuckin noobie whore, a horrendous killa priest lookin one at that disrespect one of the godz here, no matter whut usergroup the in! that is most def stylionairemaster!

You see it to? It's pretty fucking obvious.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Skamp , I said that about the followers cuz if you look at these Cliques , its figureheads in WTC that are having ppl sign up to they camp and those that sign up are being followers.

talking about leaders and shit.....

I aint no sheep (cheep)
u say ur not a sheep bhut joined stylionairemaster's clik when mine was the start of it all!

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
robert is god of this page
get over yourself woman

Good thing I don't give a shit... lol... You can worship a snitch paperboy who's only friend is an imaginary sloth... be my guest...

TSA
09-07-2008, 02:22 PM
skampoe yours is useless and gay too

http://www.teachwithmovies.org/guides/roots-vol-i-DVDcover.jpg

INF
that whole roster is just a bunch of stylemaster dick riders, ''excludes no one''

I never dick rode anybody. You fucked up for making an absolute assumption and not knowing the facts.

Fools dont even know that I never even signed on for the DA. Only thing I signed up for was the site that style said he was making. Remember that? He said he had sponsors and so I signed looking for some tee's or free merch and then he was like "wtf?" so once he showed what the site was really for then , yeah , I was with it. I wanted someplace to go that didnt have the crap thats up in here. Everybody is always gay or some shit and then you got mf's using 8 accounts and etc etc

I never signed on for DA I was included cuz me and Style were cool and had done tracks together.

get ya facts straight.

Robert
FACT: I'm not Style

No. That's a lie. You are.

FACT: Robs' a snitch ass baby

No. That is also a lie. Like I said, saying that I am prone to snitching after I was kicked out makes no fucking sense. I can say whatever because it was completely bitch made to eject. LMAO! This is too funny!

In conclusion, Slothy Fitzpatrick called a meeting. A few true heads attended. Blackula was there, Fredy Mech was there, and Infinity was there.

HANZO
09-07-2008, 02:23 PM
now Robert what did you do??

explain

SKAMPOE
skampoe yours is useless and gay too

hey pal, wutta ya say to join my covenant?

p.s the roots dood looks like u hahahaha

INF
u say ur not a sheep bhut joined stylionairemaster's clik when mine was the start of it all!

I never signed on. I was included in the first pick cuz my name was sure to get a few others. Thats a fact jack.

TAURO
09-07-2008, 02:26 PM

Finally learn't who Tobey is huh?

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Good thing I don't give a shit... lol... You can worship a snitch paperboy who's only friend is an imaginary sloth... be my guest...

HAHAHAHAHA! WOW, I just got a hit of real emotion flying at me through the interwebz. Don't even pretend you don't give a shit. Each additional post is further proof you are a secondary.

Slothy says ATTACK Duh Secondary!!!!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/BabyThree-toedSloth.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
I never dick rode anybody. You fucked up for making an absolute assumption and not knowing the facts.

Fools dont even know that I never even signed on for the DA. Only thing I signed up for was the site that style said he was making. Remember that? He said he had sponsors and so I signed looking for some tee's or free merch and then he was like "wtf?" so once he showed what the site was really for then , yeah , I was with it. I wanted someplace to go that didnt have the crap thats up in here. Everybody is always gay or some shit and then you got mf's using 8 accounts and etc etc

I never signed on for DA I was included cuz me and Style were cool and had done tracks together.

get ya facts straight.
shit i even signed up for that, i see whut ur saying, so y the fuck not speak on it nameen on the fact that stylemaster just used ur fuckin name n all that n u took it like his lil fuck boy! dats even werse imo cuz u aint even stand up n let it be known n shit!

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:28 PM
now Robert what did you do??

explain

Well I haven't been given an explaination yet but maybe BB/STYLE can fill me in?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 02:29 PM
BB is fucking ridiculous.

How exactly does it know all this shit all of a sudden?

Maybe he filled it in, but i dont know about that,

Not sure what to think about it.

But it should shut the fuck up sometimes, because it is really starting to make a habit of being a fucking idiot for a living.

Why has styles activity dropped off since it came here?

All questions i have no answer for.

Either way, it is pretty annoying, even if it isnt a secondary.

It has only used two different IP's.

So nothing on that front really.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I never signed on. I was included in the first pick cuz my name was sure to get a few others. Thats a fact jack.
ahhahaa das worst, so u ceen whut niggaz was doin n let it ride hahahaha i suggest u stfu cuz ur just sinkin ur self in a faggot ass hole deeper n deeper!

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:32 PM
IPs don't seem to mean shit. I know it's a secondary, the posts in this thread told me all the information I needed to know.

Longbongcilvaringz

Wow, what the fuck was that.

SKAMPOE
weed rules all so does duh cannibal covenant

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 02:33 PM
...Each additional post is further proof you are a secondary.

...NO idea WTF you're talkin about... lol... What "Proof"... I'll either be downstairs in the Lab or upstairs in the Shop when you come up with something...

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:33 PM
ignore me calling u god robert, come on

ur just like ur jew brother

supreme is like
half man half amazin

beer is underrated

I respect you god, because you're real god. You don't need to pose as a female (who will now be referred to as "It") to get a rep nahmean?

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow, what the fuck was that.

Exactly. Now why the fuck would It say that? It doesn't even know the site yet. But It does.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Both user groups consist of random members.

Only thing is that Divine Axis keeps up this pretense of exclusivity.

And so it starts, you switch the engine on, and we set controls for the heart of the sun.

And if the sun comes up and i still dont want to stagger home, then its the memory of our betters, that are keeping us on our feet.

First 5 year trying to get with the plan, and the next five years trying to be with your friends again.

It comes apart, the way it does in bad films, except that part, where the moral kicks in.

And when we're running out of the drugs, and the conversations grinding away, i wouldnt trade on stupid decision, for another 5 years of life.

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Why has STYLE only posted three times in a sub forum made for him when he is on the site every day?

HANZO
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Well I haven't been given an explaination yet but maybe BB/STYLE can fill me in?

well this is really interesting. i say you got kicked out due to your Aussie blood.

or when creating the cannibal covenant, Tomb made a mistake and took you out.

INF
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
shit i even signed up for that, i see whut ur saying, so y the fuck not speak on it nameen on the fact that stylemaster just used ur fuckin name n all that n u took it like his lil fuck boy! dats even werse imo cuz u aint even stand up n let it be known n shit!

ahhahaa das worst, so u ceen whut niggaz was doin n let it ride hahahaha i suggest u stfu cuz ur just sinkin ur self in a faggot ass hole deeper n deeper!

Here we go again with you wanting to attach homoness onto whatever you talk about.

Many ppl knew that I didnt sign on. Vaticans knew and DA users knew. It was dead obvious if you read the threads where ppl signed up. I didnt feel the need for GEN CHAT to understand that shit.

I aint gotta be proving shit to you at any point cuz nigga ....youre you.

I was never a puppet for ill intention. Syle used my name to get ppl to sign up for that shit .... -what the fuck ever.

Now , if he had used my tracks without permission or said that I said something I didnt then thats being somebody's puppet or fuck boy.

You just wanna diss me all the time and I'm starting to see why.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 02:39 PM
WHERE ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TONIGHT

TSA
09-07-2008, 02:40 PM
yeah, stylemaster sucks at making secondaries
this BB character is too well informed on who's who

i don't care how quick you are, all these names and personas are hard to remember in only 2 weeks of activity.

let alone knowledge of inside jokes

let alone coming on this much.

let alone stylemaster completely vanishing when she comes

and their very similar styles of drying overly thought out, to the book humor.

INF
09-07-2008, 02:40 PM
or when creating the cannibal covenant, Tomb made a mistake and took you out.

this is most likely what happened. Tomb couldnt even get the DA right on the first try.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-07-2008, 02:42 PM
My condolences Robert...
Why has STYLE only posted three times in a sub forum made for him when he is on the site every day?

Now that is a good question^

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:43 PM
this is most likely what happened. Tomb couldnt even get the DA right on the first try.

I don't think so. "It" is giving me too much information for that.

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:45 PM
My condolences Robert...

Now that is a good question^

Lets think why?

Maybe the DA has no purpose. Now think, why would you create it if there was no purpose?

Think!

INF
09-07-2008, 02:48 PM
I don't think so. "It" is giving me too much information for that.

Dude , do you know how many accounts that are new have come up in here within the last year and Knew EXACTLY who was who and what was what????

cmon now....

SID
09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/dyr8dh.jpg

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Dude , do you know how many accounts that are new have come up in here within the last year and Knew EXACTLY who was who and what was what????

cmon now....

I don't mean that. I can't say now. It would reveal my hand, nahmean?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I dont know, its weird, it came out with all this seemingly irrelevant random shit about snitching from nowhere.

Robert
09-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Exactly.

HANZO
09-07-2008, 02:54 PM
the whole BB thing is a good example of why Style created the DA. thats its purpose, a safe haven for some certain posters.

V4D3R
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
maroon golf from seinfeld, haha i remember the color and ur right
it is maroon
Actually...Maroon as in the color of my ancestors from Jamaica. And the name the British gave them. Arawak native mixed with African slave...the most feared slaves in Jamaica. Feared to the point they were taken off the Island and marooned in Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone and Nova Scotia.

Trelawny bloodlines

INF
09-07-2008, 02:58 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/dyr8dh.jpg

When was it that you decided that you wanted beef? I dont even know you or talk to you like that yet there you are with the gloss pics whenever I am online.

What is it that you want? Seriously. You want ppl to laugh at you for trying to pull somebodys old ass joke that really had no meaning behind it?

Like ur punk ass has pics of me glossed up an shit....smh get the fuck outta here with that shit. It was kinda funny when TSA started it but your a freak for following me with them pics for real.

SID
09-07-2008, 03:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

My bad dude....i just thought the whole vaseline/gossy shit was funny as hell that pic^
had me cracking up man!

No hard feelings

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Exactly. Now why the fuck would It say that? It doesn't even know the site yet. But It does.

yeah, stylemaster sucks at making secondaries this BB character is too well informed on who's who
i don't care how quick you are, all these names and personas are hard to remember in only 2 weeks of activity.

You act like this shit is hard to figure out... I'm not a stupid woman and this forum is NOT complex... And I guess it helps that I personally know Style and if I wanna know anything about this site I can ask him... but that don't make me him...

Because he's doing that movie shit... duh... and think about it... if I were him... would I really have time for that AND this shit... NO

I dont know, its weird, it came out with all this seemingly irrelevant random shit about snitching from nowhere.

Robert is a snitch because he popped off about the inner workings of the group just because he ASSUMES he was kicked out... we still don't know what the fuck happened so that was premature... and he's exactly right... there aint shit happening in the DA at the moment... which is good because if there had been it'd be braodcast news right now... The man has definite snitch tendancies... I'm just sayin... Be careful of his kind... you piss him off the slightest bit and he's an instant stoolie...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Actually...Maroon as in the color of my ancestors from Jamaica. And the name the British gave them. Arawak native mixed with African slave...the most feared slaves in Jamaica. Feared to the point they were taken off the Island and marooned in Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone and Nova Scotia.

Trelawny bloodlines

No body gives a fuck soundbwoiy

Get over it for a living.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey BB

whats your like

honest opinion on male gays

and do you think they are better company that female straights

or are they just good for making yourself feel better about the thing.

TUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETU NETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNE TUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETU NETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNE TUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETU NETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNETUNE TUNETUNETUNETUNETUNE

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey BB

whats your like

honest opinion on male gays

and do you think they are better company that female straights

or are they just good for making yourself feel better about the thing.

I think they're fun to hang out with out because you know they won't try anything and they are very witty and fashion forward... However... it sucks when you have to help them fight because they suck at it...

Robert
09-07-2008, 03:23 PM
You act like this shit is hard to figure out... I'm not a stupid woman and this forum is NOT complex... And I guess it helps that I personally know Style and if I wanna know anything about this site I can ask him... but that don't make me him...

It helps for sure. Because you know a little too much.

Because he's doing that movie shit... duh... and think about it... if I were him... would I really have time for that AND this shit... NO

Yes he would, because supposedly the DA is important in improving Wucorp. Don't give me this time bs. STYLE HAS BEEN RACKING UP 20 POSTS A DAY EVERY DAY.

Robert is a snitch because he popped off about the inner workings of the group just because he ASSUMES he was kicked out... we still don't know what the fuck happened so that was premature...

Yeah right. Why is no one else having the same problem? It is only me.

and he's exactly right... there aint shit happening in the DA at the moment... which is good because if there had been it'd be braodcast news right now...

and so it should be. Why should I keep my mouth shut if I get kicked out? Why should I succumb to some bullshit code inflicted upon me by a group that ejected me?

The man has definite snitch tendancies... I'm just sayin... Be careful of his kind... you piss him off the slightest bit and he's an instant stoolie...

Yeah right. STYLE snitched on Vatican business. Now that didn't really bother me but why would I care about saying a few things regarding a sub forum that clearly has nothing to do with the principles it was set up on?

SHUT THA PHUCC UP!

SID
09-07-2008, 03:24 PM
MbDYjKaHswM

SID
09-07-2008, 03:26 PM
[/COLOR]

I think they're fun to hang out with out because you know they won't try anything and they are very witty and fashion forward... However... it sucks when you have to help them fight because they suck at it...

LOL...^^subconscious power diss

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 03:26 PM
SHUT THA PHUCC UP!

If I did that you'd have no one to talk to... but as you wish "GOD"... enjoy your sloth...

Robert
09-07-2008, 03:28 PM
If I did that you'd have no one to talk to... but as you wish "GOD"... enjoy your sloth...

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 03:30 PM
[/COLOR]

Sometimes i pretend to be a gay to hang out with ugly chicks with low self esteem and try on womenz clothes, but i actually jus love looking at mens ties and want any excuse i can get!!!!!

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-07-2008, 03:33 PM
I believe this type of thread is the reason Divine Axis was created.....it was tried in the Vat but it seems that the b.s. trickled down into it......

Skamp....I am not sure what your envy is towards the whole DA idea but I am a grown man who does not need to "ride" anyone's dick.....when Style came up with the idea it was a sound one so I was all in....what is the real problem Skamp?

you have your group now so run with it and make it work.......you guys like all those pics of male members and such so do you, where is the problem?

you really sound like a child who just had his lollipop stolen..........

Rob I have no idea why you are whining either......what might have been a mistake at first now seems like somet5hing that will be set......

ah well some people have no patience what so ever and think that the internet if life in itself..........

smh..............

Longbongcilvaringz
MbDYjKaHswM

big choon

V4D3R
No body gives a fuck soundbwoiy

Get over it for a living.
Never.

:cheerlie:the new color suits you.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
no hard feelings.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

It looks like you worked hard on that one so... I'll let you have it...

Sometimes i pretend to be a gay to hang out with ugly chicks with low self esteem and try on womenz clothes, but i actually jus love looking at mens ties and want any excuse i can get!!!!!

HAhahahahahahaha... You'ra crazy... I love crazy people...

(and in case you're reading this... no I'm not cheating on you Sid so can it... even tho I saw what you wrote to Ilz today) lol

Robert
09-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I believe this type of thread is the reason Divine Axis was created.....it was tried in the Vat but it seems that the b.s. trickled down into it......

Please explain to me what is happening in DA? What good has it done.

Rob I have no idea why you are whining either......

I'd call it more of a furiously serious rant but go on.....

what might have been a mistake at first now seems like something that will be set......

Might have been. Why would it be a mistake? Why presume it is? Is STYLE holy or something?

ah well some people have no patience what so ever and think that the internet is life in itself..........

Yeah, because this is exactly how I think. Well done. You got me all figured out!

smh..............

This guy is a grown ass man people.

SID
09-07-2008, 03:41 PM
big choon

yeah its magick!!

I really really wanna trip on acid and watch that video

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 03:42 PM
I love crazy people...

I take that back Bateman... lol... I just noticed you gave me a Negative Rep!!! Wow... You kids are testy testy testy...

Robert
09-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I really do love all you guys, the sociopaths, the secondaries, the tertiaries, and the mentally unfit that inhabited this receptacle of internet waste.

I LOVE YOU ALL. Keep that in mind when viewing all my posts (except the ones about SHRAP).

Gavin: I think I love you the most my man. More mongoose then man.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 03:48 PM
jsusprice you know how to build a guy up to make him feel bad the next second because you said something mean to him.

im not so good with the clichisms

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Rob what does me being older have anything to do with anything?
I mean Pep, Zig Zag, Ben we are all about the same age so what does that have to do with it?
Is the net just for 16-25 year olds?
as far as you not having access to DA...like said before it took Tomb a few days to get it right with DA, now with the creation of the new sub group it might have been the same scenerio..

as far as what you think , you apparently took my blanket statement and personalized it I was not refering to anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits then I guess you will wear it.

just because DA is slow starting does not mean that it will not pick up some of the best things in life take time....some things just do not happen overnight, from my experience a person needs to put in some deep thought to come out with something meaningful......

but hey you are you and only you know why you are on a " more of a furiously serious rant "

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Here we go again with you wanting to attach homoness onto whatever you talk about.

Many ppl knew that I didnt sign on. Vaticans knew and DA users knew. It was dead obvious if you read the threads where ppl signed up. I didnt feel the need for GEN CHAT to understand that shit.

I aint gotta be proving shit to you at any point cuz nigga ....youre you.

I was never a puppet for ill intention. Syle used my name to get ppl to sign up for that shit .... -what the fuck ever.

Now , if he had used my tracks without permission or said that I said something I didnt then thats being somebody's puppet or fuck boy.

You just wanna diss me all the time and I'm starting to see why.
infinity man i dont wanna diss u ''all the time'', ur actually one of the doods here i respect the most on sum real shit,
ionno man shits real suspect around here lately.

INF
09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
infinity man i dont wanna diss u ''all the time'', ur actually one of the doods here i respect the most on sum real shit,
ionno man shits real suspect around here lately.

alright then Skamp

as long as you see a real mf then just know that I aint got shit to do with suspect stuff. I used to be one to uncover the bullshit and then I started having CPU problems so I be watching what I say about what but trust that I aint down with no bullshit.

Its all good man .... I just dont like gay shit and I dont like to play games unless they video ones preferably from the 80's and mid 90's

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Fuck all this BLoods and Crips bowe-shit.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I CAR JACKED UR GRANDMA AND MADE HER SUCK MA DICK DEN KILLED UR GRANDPA

gdgExEkzMr8

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
no you didnt

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Lmao

INF
09-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Word that shit is mad funny but true at the same time^

I was high and accidentally posted this youtube of a DOC track (down there below)

CHRz2ApZsoc

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 08:57 PM
this forum is infested with wiggers, A-riggers and Puerto Riggers

INF
09-07-2008, 08:59 PM

thats why you still post here huh?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Apparently your offended. So I can include you in that group. Texas huh? I'm guessing your a Mexigger or a wigger.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Just sharing a west coast video as well...
No reason... lol

Truce Music!!!

Get Hyphy!!!

EEUyuKbSLK0

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 09:04 PM
http://weblog.disgu.st/url/462804

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:05 PM
yea sweetie you gotta put a / before the second youtube....come on, get with it.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:06 PM
http://weblog.disgu.st/url/462804

thats the spirit skampizzle.....can forget our dot head indo-iggers.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Hahaha! I caught that... now let the Hyphyness begin...

INF
09-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Its not that I think you were talking about me ( a black and white male ) its just that when I read somebody complain about something it puzzles me now. I had to ask. I know full and well that I am not a nigger or a wigger or whatever else you call it. That shit is stupid. I dont think I ever said wigger in my whole life. The shit is retarded.

Seriously though I was puzzled how you could lay in filth so to speak. You look at these "Igger" ppl in disgust obviously and so if everybody here is an Igger person then what exactly are you doing here.

once again .... just wondering ...supposing.....

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Do you have an oversized clit???

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Its not that I think you were talking about me ( a black and white male ) its just that when I read somebody complain about something it puzzles me now. I had to ask. I know full and well that I am not a nigger or a wigger or whatever else you call it. That shit is stupid. I dont think I ever said wigger in my whole life. The shit is retarded.

Seriously though I was puzzled how you could lay in filth so to speak. You look at these "Igger" ppl in disgust obviously and so if everybody here is an Igger person then what exactly are you doing here.

once again .... just wondering ...supposing.....

So you an orie-igger.....I was WAAAAAAY off!!

INF
09-07-2008, 09:10 PM
u say the whole Oreo shit too???? Priceless..... Got ourselves a real Alabama man here folks. Or is it Arkansas???? no? Kentucky maybe?

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 09:12 PM
u say the whole Oreo shit too???? Priceless..... Got ourselves a real Alabama man here folks. Or is it Arkansas???? no? Kentucky maybe?

Shhhhhhhh.... Stop sweatin' it... just dance... Fo Sheezy... lol

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:15 PM

Figure it out for yourself....its fairly obvious my dunkable friend.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Do you have an oversized clit???
http://www.rebelart.net/diary/wp-database/uploads/2008/Merino3.jpg
Shhhhhhhh.... Stop sweatin' it... just dance... Fo Sheezy... lol
STYLE

H.Notik
09-07-2008, 10:54 PM
the are red!

fuck u saying nigga, i aint follow no fuckin body, if anything ya folloed me!

i know dats a fact^^ that whole divine asses shit was just one more of stylemaster's arts n craffss, he seen whut i was doin n bit my idea,

that whole roster is just a bunch of stylemaster dick riders, ''excludes no one'' i cant hatem for dat cuz nameen hes doin it!

sm didnt have the need for the usergroup shit, he just did it to prove hes more e connected in his e life!

who you fucking coming at like that?

calling me a dick rider when I haven't been on the site that long?

and you dont even know me.

please man...I'm in it for the music. you feeling the need to call every single cat in there a dickrider is childish.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I Know, I Wasnt Talkin Bout U, This Is Genchat, I Speak In Parables...

H.Notik
09-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Aiight peace Skampoe...send me that cut whenever you can.

...also

I'm out of DA

this is some strange shit...I never thought people got so wrapped up in a forum.

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 11:43 PM
ITS ON SUM COMEDIC SHIT BRO RELAX, STAY IN THE D.A, ITS COOL HOMES, THIS IS JUST FOR SHITS N GIGGLES, NO ROOM FOR E MOTIONS!

ITS TO DIFFRENT e WERLDS BETWEEN THE AUDIO BOOTH TO GENCHAT!

H.Notik
09-07-2008, 11:46 PM
people are people.

one should not have different worlds or personas just because they are not in reach of another person.

life is life.

one should not change how he goes about his life and his actions just because they are not in sight of another person...

relate that to each forum.

Killa BB
09-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Damn it Skampoe!!!

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Hahahahahahahah Sum Explain How Things Run In Genchat Please Too High To Think Now Peace

Blackula Spectacula
09-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Damn it Skampoe!!!

Styles why you pretending to be a chick? btw in your sig .. can kind of tell that's you styles.. smh

H.Notik
09-07-2008, 11:53 PM
no one explain.

thanks...

SKAMPOE
09-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Peace God

Robert
09-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Rob what does me being older have anything to do with anything?
I mean Pep, Zig Zag, Ben we are all about the same age so what does that have to do with it?
Is the net just for 16-25 year olds?
as far as you not having access to DA...like said before it took Tomb a few days to get it right with DA, now with the creation of the new sub group it might have been the same scenerio..

as far as what you think , you apparently took my blanket statement and personalized it I was not refering to anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits then I guess you will wear it.

Um, my name is in that above quote of yours. You were referring to me directly.

just because DA is slow starting does not mean that it will not pick up some of the best things in life take time....some things just do not happen overnight, from my experience a person needs to put in some deep thought to come out with something meaningful......

You really think it will don't you?

but hey you are you and only you know why you are on a " more of a furiously serious rant "

You were referring to me. You just don't get it do you? I mean really, does this genuinely bother me? What do you think?

one.

Killa BB
09-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Styles why you pretending to be a chick? btw in your sig .. can kind of tell that's you styles.. smh

Awwwww... Not You Too... I do not look like Style... lol

And I'm tellin him you said he has eyes like a woman...

INF
09-08-2008, 01:01 AM
people are people.

one should not have different worlds or personas just because they are not in reach of another person.

life is life.

one should not change how he goes about his life and his actions just because they are not in sight of another person...

relate that to each forum.

this is pretty much what I been trying to say^.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62800

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2008, 01:05 AM
I really hope BB makes one of those videos where shes at the comp recording and slowly stripping and we cant really see a headshot, and she gets down to slowly removing the manzierre, she suddenly rips it off to reveal an eye full of sculpted chest hair, and styles puts his face into the view of the camera and says something like "fucking got you bateman ahahahaaha"

Killa BB
09-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Why on earth are you hoping for something like that... lol

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
haha

Even if your not styles, i think you should do it.

Killa BB
09-08-2008, 01:17 AM
*Ponders*...

*Passes*

INF
09-08-2008, 01:19 AM
yo BB , have you seen our WTC youtube channel? I made it. link is in my sig.

SID
09-08-2008, 03:54 AM
*Ponders*...

*Passes*

Do it boo, then maybe they will stop bothering you...you dont have to strip just record something....do it for me sugarmuffin!!!

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Yea Doit For Him^^^

Fag

Robert
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
So can I get an explanation as to why I'm out? Btw I don't want back in, just curious.

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Ur Bi Curious Dats Y

Robert
09-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Ur Bi Curious Dats Y

That can't be it. Wucorp's number 1 bachelor is still in there.

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 11:17 AM
True Indeed

SID
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
So can I get an explanation as to why I'm out? Btw I don't want back in, just curious.

Because your From Australia and you go fishing for a pastime
http://i35.tinypic.com/1znszg1.jpg

That can't be it. Wucorp's number 1 bachelor is still in there.

http://i36.tinypic.com/10cqdj6.jpg
Sidious in 40 years^^

http://i35.tinypic.com/143gllt.jpg
Robert in 40 years^^

True Indeed

http://i35.tinypic.com/2du9lol.jpg
Skamoe in 10 years^

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 11:58 AM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7848/12208088466735253618ko6.jpg
SERIOUS BANANNA EVERY DAY^

SID
09-08-2008, 12:03 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH

SKAMPOE YOU FAT PERVERTED FUCK
http://i37.tinypic.com/xeupt.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 12:05 PM
SID U FRIGGIN BACHELOR YOU!!

http://www.sexoteric.com/pic/nl/artpic/18/3912/Ilona_on_top.jpg

SID
09-08-2008, 12:15 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2hwd6w8.jpg
Skampoe^

http://i36.tinypic.com/2s84qax.jpg
Wu corps most eligible Bachelor^

THE END

Robert
09-08-2008, 12:21 PM
When I can be bothered in hitting ms paint again to create some new material.

Pencil Finn till I die.

TheWolf
09-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Wu corps most eligible Bachelor

http://991.com/newGallery/Paul-Simon-One-Trick-Pony-292903.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 12:56 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2czud4.jpg

WHEN THEY BOTH SHARE THE SAME LIPSTICK

FAG

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-08-2008, 01:04 PM
^^^^‚hahhahahahaha

HAhahahahahahaha... You'ra crazy... I love crazy people...

(and in case you're reading this... no I'm not cheating on you Sid so can it... even tho I saw what you wrote to Ilz today) lol

^^^^ILZ? How does a new account know about Ilz, when she never posts anymore? :/

SID
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
http://991.com/newGallery/Paul-Simon-One-Trick-Pony-292903.jpg

It aint a trick its FACT

INF
09-08-2008, 01:12 PM
yo BB , have you seen our WTC youtube channel? I made it. link is in my sig.

bump

SID
09-08-2008, 01:23 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2czud4.jpg

WHEN THEY BOTH SHARE THE SAME LIPSTICK

FAG

How to spot a fag...full stop

When they buss pink glasses you know your on to something
http://i36.tinypic.com/262wdbk.jpg

When they pout like fag......the posibillity of straightness gets less n less
http://i34.tinypic.com/w02xw2.jpg

When they show off their breast implants, thats when shit gets plain obvious
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5599/tittyss9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5599/tittyss9.9e6776c0b2.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=161&i=tittyss9.jpg)

When they call you a living deity...thats when she just gets plain freaky!!!!!

"S.K.A.M.P.O.E

8 Dec 2007 18:30
peace to da god sidious katana whuts poppin my nigga yo im feelin them songs shits are mad tight"

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9640/l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9640/l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.26bf4866ad.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=79&i=l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.jpg)
FAG

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Skampoe the fat mack must express, while a rican gettin zooted off da potent ass cess

TSA
09-08-2008, 03:26 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
*photobuckets*

and LOL at the lipstickary

and LOOLL at skampoes wife being of the big nostril race as well
HYPOCRITE.

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM
hhahahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 03:32 PM
wow...i dont mean to be an asshole but I though that person next to skamp was a really metrosexual acting man....whoa.

STYLE
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM

Connect the dots.

Get mad much? Yeah i had i removed. gonna cry ? The whole non participation on my part was to wait and weed out undesirables. If you want a reason i can provide links to your fuckery. i think u will make a better cannibal anyway. No hard feelings. You aren't missing anything anyway right?

Why so serious?

SID
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
serious businesses goin on.......allow me to tone down all the serious talk

V1HM7t1z9D8

INF
09-08-2008, 05:04 PM
thats a fuckin dope radiohead track but lol @ it turning the serious over.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Radiohead are sick with it.

TheWolf
09-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Here's the old joker thinking up another comedy classic.

http://www.maketradefair.com/en/img/dumped/thom01big.jpg

Move over Weird Al!

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 05:20 PM
How to spot a fag...full stop

When they buss pink glasses you know your on to something

When they pout like fag......the posibillity of straightness gets less n less

When they show off their breast implants, thats when shit gets plain obvious
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5599/tittyss9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5599/tittyss9.9e6776c0b2.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=161&i=tittyss9.jpg)

When they call you a living deity...thats when she just gets plain freaky!!!!!

"S.K.A.M.P.O.E

8 Dec 2007 18:30
peace to da god sidious katana whuts poppin my nigga yo im feelin them songs shits are mad tight"

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9640/l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9640/l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.26bf4866ad.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=79&i=l2f759a0a664f8f70c9e9c4pw1.jpg)
FAG
NO DOUBT, FOR THE RECORD I AINT GO IN UR MYSPACE FOR THE PIC, U POSTED THE SHIT, AND ANOTHER THING, Y BRING UP THE LIL FRIENDLY MESSAGE I LEFT ON UR MYSPACE?

AND MY WIFE, U MAD CUZ THE SEX U WANT U AINT GETTIN,
AND DA SEX U GETTIN

U DONT WANT

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/aequitas3/Seriously_Wtf.jpg

SID
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
thats a fuckin dope radiohead track but lol @ it turning the serious over.

Failed to see the sarcasm, but managed to see the power of Radiohead.....

i now feel moderately discontent....... thank you infinity

SID
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
NO DOUBT, FOR THE RECORD I AINT GO IN UR MYSPACE FOR THE PIC, U POSTED THE SHIT, AND ANOTHER THING, Y BRING UP THE LIL FRIENDLY MESSAGE I LEFT ON UR MYSPACE?

AND MY WIFE, U MAD CUZ THE SEX U WANT U AINT GETTIN,
AND DA SEX U GETTIN

U DONT WANT

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/aequitas3/Seriously_Wtf.jpg

Thats the first time i have seen skampoes E-feelings hurt on wucorp.....
he actually made me feel bad........WTF!!!!!

for the record....iam jus messing round

I now feel even more moderately discontent :(....i thought gen chat was supposed to be fun!

SID
09-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Here's the old joker thinking up another comedy classic.

http://www.maketradefair.com/en/img/dumped/thom01big.jpg

Move over Weird Al!

I see Infinitys not the only one who failed to notice the sarcasm

Iam now severely discontent:(:(:(...can shit get any worse

TheWolf
09-08-2008, 05:34 PM
I see Infinitys not the only one who failed to notice the sarcasm

Iam now severely discontent:(:(:(...can shit get any worse

I did get the sarcasm.

I just thought I'd add my own.

It's an orgy of sarcasm.

Oh, how very English of us.

SID
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Pimms anyone?

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Thats the first time i have seen skampoes E-feelings hurt on wucorp.....
he actually made me feel bad........WTF!!!!!

for the record....iam jus messing round

I now feel even more moderately discontent :(....i thought gen chat was supposed to be fun!
ITS NOT E FEELINGS IM JUST TELLIN U HOW IT IS, IM A BETTER POSTER THAN U!

EVEN IF JESUS IS UR FRIEND

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/D5-TpSm1HDE/default.jpg

TheWolf
09-08-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.theedge-uk.com/jpegs/felixbrent.jpg

SID
09-08-2008, 05:41 PM
ITS NOT E FEELINGS IM JUST TELLIN U HOW IT IS, IM A BETTER POSTER THAN U!

EVEN IF JESUS IS UR FRIEND

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/D5-TpSm1HDE/default.jpg

hahahaahahahahaha

Fair enough you big mushy beenie bag of feelings you
Skampoe i never said i was a better poster...not in the slightest....
sounds like you feel threatened to me......

http://i36.tinypic.com/3321ceu.jpg

SID
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2en7o8g.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 05:49 PM
I Hate Those Kids Ahahahahah

Robert
09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Get mad much? Yeah i had i removed. gonna cry ? The whole non participation on my part was to wait and weed out undesirables. If you want a reason i can provide links to your fuckery. i think u will make a better cannibal anyway. No hard feelings. You aren't missing anything anyway right?

Why so serious?
Hahahahahaha!

Yeah, an undesirable that was contributing a lot more then you. You're right though, I don't think I will be missing much anyway. I think this proves perhaps that you are taking this far more serious then I am.

Feel free to pm me the details of my fuckery, I'm intrigued. If it is what it is I won't be surprised but I can guarantee there is a whole lot more fuckery going on that has nothing to do with me.

It's all good Gavin.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I sense alot of Aussie/Negro tensions..

INF
09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
skamp ...you gonna make a nigga get the spins with that sig bro ...damn

I'm drinking rum

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 08:58 PM
rum werd, im drinkin tgif's mudslides hahahahah got it foe freee nukka, n smokin dank but u already knew lol

INF
09-08-2008, 09:02 PM
been knowin.

word to U-god's verse on Rec Room therapy

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Werd Werd

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
word to U-god's verse on Rec Room therapy

word to that dope ass piano part that goes for like 2 seconds in his verse

Real nillahs kno what im speakin of

INF
09-08-2008, 09:42 PM
word to this ill ass steak(med rare) and tato dinner i grilled tonight another hit barry bonds.....

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/schweighopper/pic/0001y427/s320x240

http://pics.livejournal.com/schweighopper/pic/0001zp8t/s320x240

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/pbr_099DropYourSword.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
09-08-2008, 10:04 PM
word to that dope ass piano part that goes for like 2 seconds in his verse

Real nillahs kno what im speakin of

Word