PDA

View Full Version : the whole net VS IRL topic

INF
09-07-2008, 04:43 PM
how in the hell is the internet not real life. MF's be shopping and banking and meeting ppl and shit just like in IRL.

Shit is real as life itself it is apart of life.

Trying to separate the two is kinda off to me.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 04:44 PM
i dig.

will elaborate on the morrow time.

Dale Clayton
09-07-2008, 04:46 PM
i dig.

will elaborate on the morrow time.
*rubs hands together*

I CANT WAIT!

SHRAP
09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
you cant touch somebody on the net and therefore wannabe Joe C lookin ass european rappers, australianerds and fat ugly gorilla bitches can say anything they want without fear of getting timberland prints on their forehead

INF
09-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I can understand that. I can see how a loser can be a winner in here but what I dont get is when somebody is like "hey its just the net ,cool out".

It aint like ur gonna call somebody a nigger or whatever IRL and then be like "hey chill out its just real life"

By excusing urself and saying "its just the net" it seems to me like you are saying "I am just a coward".

Nobody got me vexed to type this I'm just saying. I see the phrase "its just the internet" A LOT and I be wondering to myself - what is the difference.

Besides the touching factor I just cant see it. Oh yeah and I even seen this one shit on real sex on HBO where two ppl can fuck over the net with these..things. Like a bitch will have a dildo and the dude on the other end will be controlling it an shit. So in a way .. the touching barrier is broken but yeah...

you just cant really slap the shit outta s0mebody on the net. You cant body anybody or get bodied by somebody.

SHRAP
09-07-2008, 05:59 PM
its just the internet cuz u know u can just log off anytime u want. real life is real cuz once u log off one time youre finished, and if someone fucks with u too much u can just disconnect them. thats why real life is real life and the internet is a joke

INF
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
real life is real cuz once u log off one time youre finished,

rep+
either its the weed or whatever but that shit right there made all the sense in the world.

You do understand though what I was saying about how ppl carry on real life shit on the net though right? Like the banking and shopping and whatnot. Thats serious biz right there.

SHRAP
09-07-2008, 06:06 PM
were moving too fast into the future. maybe in our lifetime we will even see the day when one can live a full life without the need to interact with other human beings

Guarded By Martyrs
09-08-2008, 02:12 AM
were moving too fast into the future.

Definatly^

I hear what your saying Infinity...it's a double edge sword.
Some people see it as real and like you said :
Interact with people for reasons other than Interacting with people...
Relationships, banking like you mentioned ect...

While others I would assume see it as a seperate life
As mentioned previously : a loser can be a winner ect...

If I'm having a deabte with someone and I apparently take it "Too Far"
You will probabally get "It's Only The Internet, Calm Down"
To me...that just begs the question what was the point in starting the deabte ?

I personaly act on here as I do in real life.
I don't see the point of secondaries and in my opinion
Those people need to look at themselves and like Raekwon says in the Immobilarity Intro :

"But Only You Can Judge Yourself At The End Of The Day...What The Fuck Is You Doing ?"

PEACE

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-08-2008, 02:17 AM
very valid points on all areas......I actually agree with everything said here..

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2008, 02:21 AM
*rubs hands together*

I CANT WAIT!

hahaha!!

i cant live up to the expectation now.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-08-2008, 02:23 AM
C'mon Pat...why so modest all of a sudden ?

Robert
09-08-2008, 02:40 AM
The internet became all to real for SHRAP, let's not forget that.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2008, 02:47 AM
ha thats true.

What were my thoughts on the matter again....

Um

I dont know, obviously everything someone does on the internet somehow effects them.

You know, interacting with other people and stuff like that effects you in some way i guess.

But in the end, its just a medium of entertainment in my opinion.

Is being engrossed in a movie or book "Real Life".

Its a ponderous subject.

In the end, its all just a way of entertaining yourself.

Maybe all interaction is just entertainment then.

I don't think my thoughts on the matter are very enlightening, my bad.