PDA

View Full Version : Does Your Job Suck?

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
I BET THESE FUCKERS HAVE IT THE WORST...

http://spaceghetto.net/sandbox/uploads/cucum_01.jpghttp://spaceghetto.net/sandbox/uploads/cucum_05.jpghttp://spaceghetto.net/sandbox/uploads/cucum_11.jpg

crust
09-08-2008, 01:37 PM
my job is pretty chill actually.

i listen to music all day and fuck around.

TAURO
09-08-2008, 01:57 PM
LMAO at Skampoe talking abot jobs...do you even have one Skamp?

Jet Set
09-08-2008, 02:01 PM
yes

selling tv's with provision sucks. I just like the tech behind it. not into manipulating people for money and stuff they don't need in life, lol. I think I'm going to drop that one. You should read a book. The resolution and sound is much better in you imagination.

TheWolf
09-08-2008, 02:03 PM
jxSG4SjaTJg&NR=1

SID
09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Yes my job sucks.....

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I like my job.. it's pretty chill .. it's alot of work to do but the environment is pretty laid back.

TAURO
09-08-2008, 02:46 PM
My job is fun and very sociable, it can get stressful though.

TSA
09-08-2008, 03:11 PM
my job is really dope, i just hate the way my management does things.
im really indepedant, and work on my own times and standards which is dope
and the pay is dope too
i just dont get paided for 100% of the shit i do and im really never off, they're always calling me to come back to the office and do this or that, or asking if i can cover clients and shit.

but i love it, it's dope, i'll only get a new one after my associates which is soon to cover for the rest of my sckoolin, and be niggerrich at the same time.

see my dads been in nigeria for 1 year and some time now, so i use his employment history for that year to get financial aid and food stamp
(lawlz:lmao:).

all 100% legal.

and with an associates i should be getting a decent 15-17 an hour fulltime doing some super easy shit.

and 10 an hr is already covering my expenses (yes i pay bills, my mom travels all the time, i basically live on my own without the title, she's been in minnasota for almost a month now)

so i'll have alot of elbow room to start my very own collection of Rich Nigga Shit youtube videos.

yessir.

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Cool^

Well My Job Sucked!

Smh

Maccabee Ridah
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Goin to school?!?! :D

Yeah, it sucks...:D

P.E.A.C.E.

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 07:40 PM
maccabee y so sad

http://i33.tinypic.com/10ojzx4.jpg (http://s4.tinypic.com/10ojzx4.jpg)

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I just got back from work .. and I work at UPS as some of you already know .. and I have to venture out into the warehouse from time to time to do inspection on packages before they're off to customs.

and well today I ventured of into the warehouse from the office ... you know my daily routine ... and I walked into two guys fist fighting, spitting and yelling at each other .. no one was around and I wanted to stop the fight but all I could do is yell at them to stop. I can;t break a fight between two guys .. I'm not built for those kind of things .. and so i yell for my manager and he wasn't around the warehouse .. I think he was outside with one of the truck drivers .. So here I am trying to calm these two guys down theyre fighting like little kids "he spit on me !" : No i didn't .. you spit on me: two grown men bickering .. it's pathetic .. so ne way i'm talking to them and shit and then i walk away and just when i think they've calm down they're at it again .. smh

the manager finally came in and worked it out with them .. one of them got sent home.

smh they should have taken that shit outside instead of breaking packages and shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
I just got back from work .. and I work at UPS as some of you already know .. and I have to venture out into the warehouse from time to time to do inspection on packages before they're off to customs.

and well today I ventured of into the warehouse from the office ... you know my daily routine ... and I walked into two guys fist fighting, spitting and yelling at each other .. no one was around and I wanted to stop the fight but all I could do is yell at them to stop. I can;t break a fight between two guys .. I'm not built for those kind of things .. and so i yell for my manager and he wasn't around the warehouse .. I think he was outside with one of the truck drivers .. So here I am trying to calm these two guys down theyre fighting like little kids "he spit on me !" : No i didn't .. you spit on me: two grown men bickering .. it's pathetic .. so ne way i'm talking to them and shit and then i walk away and just when i think they've calm down they're at it again .. smh

the manager finally came in and worked it out with them .. one of them got sent home.

smh they should have taken that shit outside instead of breaking packages and shit.

my little package inspector is flexin her muscle on the job. Nice work :)

My job is cool cuz i get to work with my cousins and friends and all i do is bust chops and rip on my cousin all day.....its even better now that im back in school and only go 3 times a week.

The Hound
09-08-2008, 08:30 PM
lol @ everyone ignoring tauro's little diss @ skampoe then coming back like 5 posts later like shit didn't happen ...

i actually quit my job yesterday and start up a new job next week doing plumbing :dududu: bududududududu ... people seem to hate on it but how you gonna hate on the serious cash that gets made? ... plus we install all the pipes and shit into new homes so ain't no hand down clogged toilets for me ...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
plumbers make good dough

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 08:32 PM

post a pic of u in yer UPS shirt, with yer titties hanging out...holding an overdue package

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM
directing the movie of my dreams right now...i think not my friend

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
post a pic of u in yer UPS shirt, with yer titties hanging out...holding an overdue package

No ..

and I don't have wear the UPS uniform .. I just wear suit pants and a button up shirt, I only have to wear it when head office is down. Fridays I get to wear Jeans :hooray: chea

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2008, 08:51 PM
No ..

and I don't have wear the UPS uniform .. I just wear suit pants and a button up shirt, I only have to wear it when head office is down. Fridays I get to wear Jeans :hooray: chea

Doesnt wear a bra to work

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Im basically at STYLE status (almost) when it comes to my job and hours. I dont get to work from home nearly as much as I wish but I cant complain

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 08:54 PM
lol @ everyone ignoring tauro's little diss @ skampoe then coming back like 5 posts later like shit didn't happen ...

lmao werd

its y i gnored it and as u can see five posts later sarcasticly i said

and i quote

''well, my job sicked, smh.''

but dey aint catch it either lol

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2008, 08:56 PM
when are you gonna stop eating away at our tax dollars and get your shit together?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
lmao

TAURO
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM

Stop acting like a dick you chubby bastid, Skamp is cool, what I said was mean't to be part joke part serious question cos I seem to remember Skamp saying he didn't have a job.

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
my shit is 2gether.. im so good, n ya always fail 2 ''CEE'' dat shit!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-08-2008, 09:03 PM
skamp the man

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
No ..

http://www.shockinghumor.com/images/87/ups%20dress%20code%203wTDif.jpg

Id make that mandatory on mondays..

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:08 PM
skamp the man
IM TRYNA TELLEM GRAVEY BUT NIGGAZ DONT LISTEN

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 09:10 PM
http://www.shockinghumor.com/images/87/ups%20dress%20code%203wTDif.jpg

Id make that mandatory on mondays..

that girls hips look weird ...

and i don't wear that .. My shirts black ..

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
she looks really tight though..

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
that chicks nasty...i wouldnt fuck her with skamps dick

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
she looks awkward to me .. ehhh .. iono what to feel about that.

TAURO
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
that girls hips look weird ...

and i don't wear that .. My shirts black ..

Well just take a pic with you posing the same way and lets compare :p

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 09:17 PM
its like her abdomen is anorexic but her legs and boobs aren't

TAURO
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
its like her abdomen is anorexic but her legs and boobs aren't

She's holding her stomach in for some reason.

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 09:19 PM
The purpose of the picture was to display the proposed outfit, not the girl wearing it

Blackula Spectacula
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
i dont like legs .. they look like dudes legs .. ..and the hips .. too narrow .. iono maybe it's the way she's posing .

TAURO
09-08-2008, 09:23 PM
i dont like legs .. they look like dudes legs .. ..and the hips .. too narrow .. iono maybe it's the way she's posing .

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 09:24 PM

so then u wouldent rim her asshole? is what yer saying...

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I THINK SHES ON HER PERIOD N SHES TRYN CONSTRICT HER VAGINAL WALLS SO DAT NUFFIN LEAKS OUT ERRGO HER MIDSEKTION LOOKIN LIKE THAT! 1

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 09:26 PM
so then u wouldent rim her asshole? is what yer saying...
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

TSA
09-08-2008, 10:04 PM
id fuck that bitch in the ass till her uniform turned a new shade of brown
im beginning to realize palehorse is a real nigga.

The Hound
09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
plumbers make good dough

yeah you're tellin me ... they're like doctor's they just make it up as they go along haha

leaky tap? yeah ... $250 sounds right ... and because it's all done with quotes and shit you can pick up like $100 just for telling them what you're going to do and not do any work ... but you only really make money when you work for yourself ... working for yourself is the key