View Full Version : Lyrical Chess

SKAMPOE
09-08-2008, 05:07 PM
JIGSAW'S TRIBUTE TO WUCORP ARMY!
PEACE TO ALL YA'LL LYRICAL SOLDIERS!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/184224451aebee6c/

JIGSAW45
09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I luv this so much...i had to get the ok to do a freestyle trak outta respect to my fellow wu corpianz much luv yall...peace

Boss_Digger
09-09-2008, 01:39 PM
lyrics are ok but your flow sounds like your trying too hard rather than letting it come natural, although its better in some places than others. I have to say tho Sinapse fucking owned this joint first time round with the flow so its hard to listen to without hearing sin over it now.

JIGSAW45
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
well...i like it.i hear what ur sayin tho,it's like u know the original by heart so ur expecting to hear the original vocals.

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 12:12 AM
U Spit Sum Ill Shit Tho, And I Love How U Kept It On The Chess Topic, Every Thing U Said Was Ill Chess Moves,
I Dont Giva Fuck Shit Is Fire! Props Jigsaw!

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Fuck Dat This Shit Is Nasty, I Just Heard It 2 More Times, Dats Dope How Its Like Ur Playing Chess Against Ur Self, First Verse Is Going Against The Second And Vise A Versa...damn!

JIGSAW45
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
somebody's actually breakin down the lyrical content...good lookin out my nigga!

H.Notik
09-10-2008, 10:11 PM
ah word. I remember this beat from the tape, shit bangs.

The content on this is above average lyrically but you seem to rush lines a few times though out the track. Try making ya lines shorter maybe...cuz the style is fresh, once refined ya spitting flame. props man...

Boss_Digger
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
well...i like it.i hear what ur sayin tho,it's like u know the original by heart so ur expecting to hear the original vocals.

Thats exactly it you know the words by heart so you just hear them in your head .

Also I apolagise fam I just re read what I put and it didnt come across the way I ment it. Like I said the lyrics is good it's just the delivery is off in places and in order for you to get better which both you and skampoe have been doing! I would rather be honest from a listeners point of view and point it out. I'm not saying I didnt like it cos I did I just think you could of done it even better!!

SKAMPOE
09-12-2008, 08:12 PM
peace god^

h.notiq peace duke!