wampus
09-09-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm back! 4 new beats on my page:

http://www.myspace.com/akromegalex

still waitin 4 advices...PEACE
LEX

Boss_Digger
09-09-2008, 01:25 PM
feeling all four joints! Lovin that soulful vibe you got going on and you already know your bass is killin it lol!! Bring the horn is my fav of the new bunch, Proudly ptII sounds more like an interlude type of joint but it's syill dope

Ozmosis
09-09-2008, 05:07 PM
dope chilled out beats, i'm diggin' all of 'em^O^

wampus
09-13-2008, 06:00 AM
thanks for the comments guys! actually BRING THE HORN is the same Gangstarr feat Inspetcah Deck's sample...peace!

$inista
09-14-2008, 06:36 AM
i hear true skills

jazzy cool mellow hype shit
love bring the horns,

mental note to holla at you

Sage/SZA
09-14-2008, 12:07 PM
I love your style. It's fresh. Poudly II sounds like the perfect intro for Proudly on some Pete Rock type shit na'mean. Remember the music he used to put before the tracks lol.

Bring The Horn is teh shit. If I still rapped I'd try to get on that shit.

You got a East Coast vibe I dig

dcoz
09-15-2008, 01:25 PM
all fire!! yo man your bringing a real fresh style. keep it up yo shit sounds nice! peace

GameOfDeath
09-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Man you got a crazy jazzed up style. Very thick sound on the beats and bass is always correct. Proudly II is a really live beat not even in just a hip hop sense but musically. Never Fall is on a perfect vibe the way you bring the sound in and out. Really skillful with it.

H.Notik
09-16-2008, 01:38 AM
All bangers..

keep up this steez and your crafting classics.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-16-2008, 12:02 PM
Vintage.. throwback.. signature sound of your own.. your shit gets more intriguing every listen man.. I wish I had produced Bring The Horn.. everything's just right though, loved how you sampled all-around.. I can tell you're sound-searching for your MAIN signature sound and thats major because it always shows how you're extending your ideas and creativity...

Good shit, wampus!!

wampus
09-16-2008, 05:28 PM
thanks for all your comments fam!! that make me really happy to get props! Really hype you enjoyed the beats! stay tuned, some real live shiiits will come with my first album with my group: KALHEX:

www.myspace.com/kalhex (http://www.myspace.com/kalhex)

PEACE