PDA

View Full Version : Mien Kampf

TSA
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
has anyone read it?

i believe i have but it was a long time ago and idk if i finished it, or ever read that much but im pretty familiar with it so yeah.

i personally think it's overrated. The logic he uses reveals he has little knowledge on anything outside of politics such as economics and all that shit.

the logic through the whole thing was well thought out, but on a wrong and irrationale train of thought.

a well explained misunderstanding.

Visionz
09-10-2008, 07:28 PM
I watched a documentary that mentioned Hitler being a meth head........that explained alot for me.........both the blitzkreig and his downward-spiraling maddness

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 07:36 PM
I watched a documentary that mentioned Hitler being a meth head........that explained alot for me.........both the blitzkreig and his downward-spiraling maddness

Its quite possible also that he has mental problems resulting from the mustard gas attacks that he was a victim of.

Here is an interesting story, I think you might both enjoy. Its about Henry Tandey, a British soldier who had a chance to kill Hitler during WWI. It sounds outrageous, but read the article.

http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/tandey.htm

DrunkenMasta303
09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Mien Kampf
its MEIN Kampf
blitzkreig
its BLITZKRIEG

Get ya fukkin grammar straight when talkin 'bout the GOD !!

lol just kiddin, FUKK HITLA !

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Schlieffen Plan

Prince Rai
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Treaty of Versailles made many Germans feel Hitler's way, even if they didnt agree with his train of thought.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
You could spend a whole semester on Germany from 1914 to 1945.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
and in all actuality it really starts in 1870 with the Franco-Prussian War.

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 08:27 PM
has anyone read it?

i believe i have but it was a long time ago and idk if i finished it, or ever read that much but im pretty familiar with it so yeah.

i personally think it's overrated. The logic he uses reveals he has little knowledge on anything outside of politics such as economics and all that shit.

the logic through the whole thing was well thought out, but on a wrong and irrationale train of thought.

a well explained misunderstanding.
WISHES HE WAS WHITE^

Prince Rai
09-10-2008, 08:28 PM

i studied that in conjunction with the establishment of the Italian state.

the prussians won that btw

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:29 PM
^ wishes he was black and muscular (Skampoe)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:32 PM
i studied that in conjunction with the establishment of the Italian state.

the prussians won that btw

yea they did. The time from the end of the franco Prussian war, up until the start of world war one is highly interesting shit. The rise of nationalism in Europe, the minor wars that broke out, the alliances, broken and kept and just the posturing in general is intriuging. I'm studying 20th Century Europe this semester.

Mr. X
09-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Outside of the genocide and all those crimes against humanity, Hitler was one of the greatest leaders the world has seen. He pulled Germany out of the enormous hole the Treaty of Versailles put them in, and had the rest of Europe's back against the wall with his military might.

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
black people should not be educated

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Sum One Ban This Faggit^^^^^

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 08:46 PM
^ wishes he was black and muscular (Skampoe)
http://www.totallyupyours.com/files/def_4852dc4a9e5e4_11.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Outside of the genocide and all those crimes against humanity, Hitler was one of the greatest leaders the world has seen. He pulled Germany out of the enormous hole the Treaty of Versailles put them in, and had the rest of Europe's back against the wall with his military might.

True.......Ironically enough, as HItler would have it, when the Germans overran the French in 1940, the French signed the surrender in Versailles. Purposefully symbolic.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 08:49 PM
http://www.totallyupyours.com/files/def_4852dc4a9e5e4_11.jpg

Up yours Dominican!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 08:56 PM
IM PUERTO RICAN, UR MORE OF A WET BACT THAN I AM...

http://www.totallyupyours.com/files/def_4852dc4a9e5e4_8.jpg

EYETALIANS ALWAYS FAIL^^

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Sum One Ban This Faggit^^^^^

im joking u fat fuck

Visionz
09-10-2008, 09:11 PM
True.......Ironically enough, as HItler would have it, when the Germans overran the French in 1940, the French signed the surrender in Versailles. Purposefully symbolic.
its a funny thing though because w/out the Treaty of Versailles the conditions that led to Hitler being able to assume power would've never happened. for germany as a country, that treaty sucked ass, for Hitler the person, he shouldn't of been happier

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 09:12 PM
IM PUERTO RICAN, UR MORE OF A WET BACT THAN I AM...

http://www.totallyupyours.com/files/def_4852dc4a9e5e4_8.jpg

EYETALIANS ALWAYS FAIL^^

I know your a puerto rican you melanin deficient bastard. That looks like the boat you came over on.

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 09:14 PM
I Flew First Class Ma Nigga, All Dat Boat N Border Crossin, I Leave Dat To Ya'll!

SKAMPOE
09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
im joking u fat fuck
http://i.somethingawful.com/u/elpintogrande/march08/dummysex.jpg

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/elpintogrande/march08/dummycaught.jpg

Prince Rai
09-10-2008, 09:17 PM
its a funny thing though because w/out the Treaty of Versailles the conditions that led to Hitler being able to assume power would've never happened. for germany as a country, that treaty sucked ass, for Hitler the person, he shouldn't of been happier

i agree, what the treaty did to germany, by stripping away its defences and the repayment schemes, it took away all value of being a german and hitler fed from that feeling and gave back to germany a sense of power and worth.

Visionz
09-10-2008, 09:22 PM
i agree, what the treaty did to germany, by stripping away its defences and the repayment schemes, it took away all value of being a german and hitler fed from that feeling and gave back to germany a sense of power and worth.that and he took over by sheer force, backed by a small army of thugs. I don't think it would've ever happened if germany wasn't in such disarray. You ever seen the pictures of people taking wheel barrels full of money down to the store to buy a loaf of bread? inflation was fuckin ridiculous and people where looking for ANY way out.

the perfect conditions for a shit storm

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM
absolutely the Treaty helped Hitler. it also helped that the Weimer Republic that was put in place after the war was powerless and inefficient. Don't forget that Hitler was Time Magazines man of the year in 1938.
If you read Mein Kampf, which apparently most did not at that time, you could probably foresee what was to come somewhat, although anti-semitism was not new to Europe. See Frances Dreyfuss Affair and the Russian pograms....

crust
09-10-2008, 11:22 PM

oh wow....HAHAHA!

nah i havent actually read the book. ive talked to some people who have tho. the say its a really good book to check out. i mean hes a very smart guy, just that he used his powers for evil instead of good...kind of like darth maul.

http://www.turaz.net/turaz_zhao/speciali/archeologia/swstuff/DarthMaul2.jpg

TSA
09-11-2008, 12:01 AM
hmm, interesting observation, but no, i think WWI-WWII was a seperate series of events.

Franco-Prussia established Germany and upset the power balance in europe cause Germany because a led player and France was cancelled out, and since Germany has a greater maximum potential economically and militarily cause of location size population and culture then britian, da english got scurred.

but Franco Prussia ends there, with germany establishing it's self, and WWI isn't even a german war

if anything it all started with everyone accepting the Ottaman empire was long over, the mad dash to fill its power vaccum, the rise of russia at the expense of the ottomans and eastern europe and crimean war tactics and technology that all got things kick started.

TSA
09-11-2008, 12:12 AM
i would agree, i would also say other then religion profits he's the most influential individual in known human history.

just the concept of WWII is mind blowing.

I read a very good book about the history of England(officially my 3rd favorite country now), and its probably one of the greatest stories ever written

the fact that for 600 years the west was crawling out of eating itsself alive and England, through all the boo'shit, establishes the most powerful empire of all time (known). The entire world on lock in some way or another, and industrializing, literally taking the world into the next half of it's development since cavemen.

Then to competely lose it all in WWII, and be the only country holding off what appears to be the end of humanity embodied(except for norwegians, they'd live).

the personality complexs of hitler and stalin crashing, and the whole western world losing everything they've built in an ultimate fight for control of mankind

THEN out of the fuckin blue the U.S.A swings in like Deck on the building in triumpth and saves england, producing half of the worlds combine produce....all focused on bombs

daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnn.

i would say WWII was won by Russia and America and Russia and America alone. Britians stop at Yalta was more of an honorary thing for holding down the fort almost single handedly, but the victors of the war was Russia and America and therefore left with everything that was at stake, da fuckin globe.

you couldn't make up a better story.

now read all that while listening to black republicans on repeat...

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/flavorflav.jpg
daaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnn!

ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHHAhaAHahaH
+Geeohdeez

TSA
09-11-2008, 12:16 AM
im gonna stop replying now
absolutely the Treaty helped Hitler. it also helped that the Weimer Republic that was put in place after the war was powerless and inefficient. Don't forget that Hitler was Time Magazines man of the year in 1938.
If you read Mein Kampf, which apparently most did not at that time, you could probably foresee what was to come somewhat, although anti-semitism was not new to Europe. See Frances Dreyfuss Affair and the Russian pograms....
in a way that's france and britain did it to themselves.
the US congress pulled out of dealing with that shit so it was really up to Britain and France to decide what happened to germany after and they were unfair in the blaming and sucking the place dry. France was just trying to punish Germany and Britain was trying to make sure its prewar worries of Germany surpassing it wouldn't come troo.

EAGLE EYE
09-11-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm laughing because a few of you are honestly trying to make an attempt at having an educated conversation and Skampoe is posting retarded comments through out the thread because he doesn't really know much about history or how to pronounce big words.

Carry on..

Visionz
09-11-2008, 01:30 AM
im gonna stop replying now

in a way that's france and britain did it to themselves.
the US congress pulled out of dealing with that shit so it was really up to Britain and France to decide what happened to germany after and they were unfair in the blaming and sucking the place dry. France was just trying to punish Germany and Britain was trying to make sure its prewar worries of Germany surpassing it wouldn't come troo.indeed, you can tell america learned from the mistakes of the others in how they rebuilt germany and japan after WWII. Both those countries have modern-day powerful economies when we could have left 'em behind in the 3rd world. The war absolutely wrecked both of 'em. Its also why revolution isn't gonna happen here now. Things are nowhere bad enough for it to happen on the massive scale a real revolution would call for.

The Hound
09-11-2008, 02:12 AM
everyone knows the brains of the operation wasn't hitler ... infact because hitler was so big headed many times he didn't do what göbbels and himmler put forward because he didn't want to see it as a relinquish of power ... the foiled assassination attempt is one of many inside dealings which cost the nazi's ... if they'd of removed hitler they would of been far greater to defeat ... there's no doubt as chancellor he did probably the greatest job any word leader could imagine ... to bring germany up from her ashes into the world power house is a feat lost in hitler's self tarnished legacy ... but alot of people crap on about he how was such a great military mind when it was the boys behind him doing the work ... if hitler had of worked in co operation with himmler and göbbels they'd of never been beaten ... but greed is what makes us human

as for mein kampf ... i'd like to read it ... but it's banned i think and i'd probably get arrested if i asked for it in the book store

TSA
09-11-2008, 02:28 AM
yeah, hilter was actually really disinterested in statecraft and really one mindedly focused on military affairs and politics which he excelled at.

but everything else was the work of the ppl around him, sometimes with him being their only obstical in going further.

The german economy was revived by rearmament in a Keynsian(sp?) economic model where the gov revives economy by spending more money.
it's the same thing the US was trying to do only germany did it faster cause of war.

another thing that gets me is the fact that the cold war started long before yalta.

i would say the original cold war was hilter v. stalin with hilter at the extreme right and stalin at the extreme left, both could only succeed with the destruction of the other and it was clear to see the throne of europe was open for either one of them. Then with hilter knocked out of the way and europe in shambles the US realized that a hands off appoarch means stalin gets the globe.

Japan was only atomically bombed so that they can give up before the Russians got there.

Also if given time the Nazis would have been completely unstoppable.
At one point 95% of government spending was on military. They were working on ever advancement we attained in the cold war, nukes, rockets, radar, super troopers, particle theory.

shit was about to get mad real

Olive Oil Goombah
09-11-2008, 07:08 AM
hmm, interesting observation, but no, i think WWI-WWII was a seperate series of events.

Franco-Prussia established Germany and upset the power balance in europe cause Germany because a led player and France was cancelled out, and since Germany has a greater maximum potential economically and militarily cause of location size population and culture then britian, da english got scurred.

but Franco Prussia ends there, with germany establishing it's self, and WWI isn't even a german war

if anything it all started with everyone accepting the Ottaman empire was long over, the mad dash to fill its power vaccum, the rise of russia at the expense of the ottomans and eastern europe and crimean war tactics and technology that all got things kick started.

I disagree, and will explain why when I get home from work.

begongo
09-11-2008, 07:20 AM
I read the book last year and I recommend it to anybody, it's a really good way to actually understand Hitler for yourself and not misinterpret him based on the jew's opinions .. you don't have to agree, just understand

DUMBO
09-11-2008, 07:22 AM
indeed, you can tell america learned from the mistakes of the others in how they rebuilt germany and japan after WWII. Both those countries have modern-day powerful economies when we could have left 'em behind in the 3rd world. The war absolutely wrecked both of 'em. Its also why revolution isn't gonna happen here now. Things are nowhere bad enough for it to happen on the massive scale a real revolution would call for.

U.S. investment in the rebuilding of those two economies should be seen without the altruistic bias. The post-war hard infrastructure investment was largely done by U.S. firms who are contracted by the U.S. as part of the least discussed financial transfer in capitalist economies - the transfer of tax revenues (largely from non-corporate individuals) into private capital (specifically to powerful elements of the elite business class. This is apparent recently in the "U.S. aid" to Pakistan which is tied to the purchase of U.S. made weapons - that is, weapons produced and sold by private corporations for windfall profits. Similarly Israel-US relations reinforce this transfer of wealth.

Secondly, the rebuilding of the Axis economies was instrumental in creating new trade linkages. Some might say a failed policy because of the trade deficit the U.S. experiences with several of its key trading partners, but this is wrong. The trade balance is a measure of money and commodity flows across borders, not money/capital flows through private corporations. Therefore, the U.S. can have a crazy trade deficit with China - and arguably to the detriment of the broader U.S. economy - while U.S. companies, especially those producing in China exact amazing profits. Just because products come from China, doesn't mean their not U.S. "made", or more accurately, financialized by U.S. citizens.

Durag
09-11-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm laughing because a few of you are honestly trying to make an attempt at having an educated conversation and Skampoe is posting retarded comments through out the thread because he doesn't really know much about history or how to pronounce big words.

Carry on..

HAahha exect same thing i thought

DUMBO
09-11-2008, 07:37 AM
funny...all this talk about WWI and its influence on the WWII and no mention of colonialism. that was the true cause of the war. it was a trade war. germany was especially hurt during the depression because after the war it lost its trade markets, and could not intensify the mercantile-type of relationship it had through its colonies (import raw goods, manufacture commodities, re-sell to colonies).

Memory Man
09-11-2008, 08:11 AM
I read the book last year and I recommend it to anybody, it's a really good way to actually understand Hitler for yourself and not misinterpret him based on the jew's opinions .. you don't have to agree, just understand

what do you think gets misinterpreted?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-11-2008, 08:15 AM
My room mate says it's really poorly written.

That seems to be the general consensus also.

The Hound
09-11-2008, 08:41 AM
poorly written it might be but you have to remember it was written in a form of german that no longer exists ... things get lost in translation

TSA
09-11-2008, 11:20 AM
from what i remember it poorly written, and almost all of it is hilter draw conclusions based on poor observation with a limited understanding in the subjects address.

TheWolf
09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
hilter draw conclusions based on poor observation with a limited understanding in the subjects address.

He would love KTL

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-11-2008, 11:45 AM
few days ago i was listening to this radio show where they discussed whether Hitler can be considered a "Human".

+

thats fucking dumb.

+

in Japan u can play this kids video game in arcade hall and win Nazi Uniform..

=

Shit is ridiculous

SKAMPOE
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM

Carry on..

u mad cuz i chosed not to discuss white people's history! fucku

Olive Oil Goombah
09-11-2008, 04:39 PM
TSA...

The Franco-Prussian War is indeed a starting point and a cause for World War I. I'm not saying it was THEE cause, but it certainly was one of the earliest events that put the wheels in motion.
Basically, the war led to a unified Germany, an embarassed France (a sign of its 'downfall' as a military power), and the capturing of land from the French. Alsace and Lorraine. Sound familiar?

The establishment of the German state, you are correct, did indeed put a crack in European hegemony. The German victory and subsequent actions were directly aimed at isolating the French.
Bismarck was a cunning diplomat and in 1873 he arranged for the League of Three Emporers which was an alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia.

In 1882 the Triple Alliance was formed between Germany, AUstria-hungary and Italy further isolating France.
Britain at this time remained on the sidelines in 'splendid isolation'.

AT this time, Germany had the upper hand and was already trying to establish alliances against France.

But by 1890 the balance of power began to shift.
In 1894 the Franco-Russian alliance was formed
In 1904 the Entente Cordiale was formed between Britain and France
In 1907 there was a British-Russian Agreement

All of these 'Great Powers' had individual aims that often conflicted with eachother thus resulting in broken alliances.

Germany wanted the Drang nach Osten, the Berlin-to-Baghdad highway and economic control of the Ottoman empire

Austria-Hungary wanted the Balkans and a highway to the Aegean Sea.

Russia wanted control of the straits; possible possesson of Constantinople (Istanbul) and access to the Mediterranean and Balkans.
The wanted to block the Berlin-to-Baghdad railroad (a reason they abandoned the initial alliance with germany).

France wanted to counterbalance German power and wanted to recover Alsace and Lorraine, the territories they had lost in the Franco-Prussian War.

Great Britain basically had a policy against everyone. They wanted to maintain the lifeline of their empire, keep sea lanes open and balance the power of europe.

Italy had territorial aspiration against Austria and wanted the Adriatic coast (dalmatia) recovered from austria hungary because the area possessed many Italians.

Nationalism at this time was also a cause of World War I. Just as the Germans and Italians had formed states in the 1800's, so to did other ethnic groups aspire nationhood.

SO BASICALLY....these alliances formed, coupled with nationalism was a directly resulted to eventually what would be WOrld War I.

Many think that it was the Serbs that started it and it was the Balkans were it originated but that is only technically true, but you will find that if you dig deep and investigate, you will find that it was the establishment of the German State after the Franco Prussian war that planted the seeds for the War.

Also to note that there were a series of small wars and crisis starting in 1905 that preceded the war that also contributed

The First Moroccan Crisis of 1905 which resulted in Britain and France becoming closely aligned.

Bosnian Crisis of 1908-09 in which Bosnia-Hercogovina is annexed by AUstria-Hungary.

Second Moroccan Crisis of 1911..resulting in rebellion against the Ottoman sultan and French occupation of Fez

These crisis resulted in these small wars and conflicts.

Italo-Turkish war 1911-1912 in which Italy attained Tripoli and the Dodecanese Islands.

Balkan Wars 1912-13...A balkan alliance between Serbia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and Greece.
The 1st Balkan War, 1912-13 resulted in the Turks being defeated in less than two months resulting in the promise of Albania to Serbia....AUstria Hungary intervenes and ALbania is made independent, pissing the Serbs off.

Second Balkan War Bulgaria is defeated by the Balkan alliances.

The result is that Serbia viewed AUstria-Hungary as the enemy, and Russia was always protective of its Slav Brothers in the Balkans meaning they were opposed to the German plan of a Berlin-to-Baghdad railway...

I know i just wrote alot, but IN NO WAY was World War I a seperate incident. The Franco-Prussian War was the spark of a domino effect of alliances, crisis and small wars that eventually led to World War I.

TSA
09-11-2008, 05:44 PM
point well taken.
you know, when your not being a douche, your not a douche.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
point well taken.
you know, when your not being a douche, your not a douche.

yes. well european history is my focus so I would be wasting my tuition not to present at least some facts. Plus i enjoy it.

TSA
09-11-2008, 06:10 PM
diggable.

SKAMPOE
09-11-2008, 06:37 PM
http://iyeoka.com/gallery/uploaded_images/IMG_0176-784852.jpg

Prince Rai
09-11-2008, 07:18 PM
TSA...

The Franco-Prussian War is indeed a starting point and a cause for World War I. I'm not saying it was THEE cause, but it certainly was one of the earliest events that put the wheels in motion.
Basically, the war led to a unified Germany, an embarassed France (a sign of its 'downfall' as a military power), and the capturing of land from the French. Alsace and Lorraine. Sound familiar?

The establishment of the German state, you are correct, did indeed put a crack in European hegemony. The German victory and subsequent actions were directly aimed at isolating the French.
Bismarck was a cunning diplomat and in 1873 he arranged for the League of Three Emporers which was an alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia.

In 1882 the Triple Alliance was formed between Germany, AUstria-hungary and Italy further isolating France.
Britain at this time remained on the sidelines in 'splendid isolation'.

AT this time, Germany had the upper hand and was already trying to establish alliances against France.

But by 1890 the balance of power began to shift.
In 1894 the Franco-Russian alliance was formed
In 1904 the Entente Cordiale was formed between Britain and France
In 1907 there was a British-Russian Agreement

All of these 'Great Powers' had individual aims that often conflicted with eachother thus resulting in broken alliances.

Germany wanted the Drang nach Osten, the Berlin-to-Baghdad highway and economic control of the Ottoman empire

Austria-Hungary wanted the Balkans and a highway to the Aegean Sea.

Russia wanted control of the straits; possible possesson of Constantinople (Istanbul) and access to the Mediterranean and Balkans.
The wanted to block the Berlin-to-Baghdad railroad (a reason they abandoned the initial alliance with germany).

France wanted to counterbalance German power and wanted to recover Alsace and Lorraine, the territories they had lost in the Franco-Prussian War.

Great Britain basically had a policy against everyone. They wanted to maintain the lifeline of their empire, keep sea lanes open and balance the power of europe.

Italy had territorial aspiration against Austria and wanted the Adriatic coast (dalmatia) recovered from austria hungary because the area possessed many Italians.

Nationalism at this time was also a cause of World War I. Just as the Germans and Italians had formed states in the 1800's, so to did other ethnic groups aspire nationhood.

SO BASICALLY....these alliances formed, coupled with nationalism was a directly resulted to eventually what would be WOrld War I.

Many think that it was the Serbs that started it and it was the Balkans were it originated but that is only technically true, but you will find that if you dig deep and investigate, you will find that it was the establishment of the German State after the Franco Prussian war that planted the seeds for the War.

Also to note that there were a series of small wars and crisis starting in 1905 that preceded the war that also contributed

The First Moroccan Crisis of 1905 which resulted in Britain and France becoming closely aligned.

Bosnian Crisis of 1908-09 in which Bosnia-Hercogovina is annexed by AUstria-Hungary.

Second Moroccan Crisis of 1911..resulting in rebellion against the Ottoman sultan and French occupation of Fez

These crisis resulted in these small wars and conflicts.

Italo-Turkish war 1911-1912 in which Italy attained Tripoli and the Dodecanese Islands.

Balkan Wars 1912-13...A balkan alliance between Serbia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and Greece.
The 1st Balkan War, 1912-13 resulted in the Turks being defeated in less than two months resulting in the promise of Albania to Serbia....AUstria Hungary intervenes and ALbania is made independent, pissing the Serbs off.

Second Balkan War Bulgaria is defeated by the Balkan alliances.

The result is that Serbia viewed AUstria-Hungary as the enemy, and Russia was always protective of its Slav Brothers in the Balkans meaning they were opposed to the German plan of a Berlin-to-Baghdad railway...

I know i just wrote alot, but IN NO WAY was World War I a seperate incident. The Franco-Prussian War was the spark of a domino effect of alliances, crisis and small wars that eventually led to World War I.

fucking repped!

that post was good!

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-12-2008, 12:47 AM
tsa is a threat to society