PDA

View Full Version : Grandmassive - Almighty, Tyrants, Slither ...

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Peace to my fam of the boards, new cats and vets holdin it down, I know its been a minute but the god has been goin thru some things, legal trouble that is, just got out of the belly of the beast not too long ago and may have to go back real soon. In the meantime here's a couple of new joints. "Slither" was actually inspired by a real life situation that just happened to me, be careful who u keep close, they everywhere, fair warning to those, u can run but u cant hide slithering snitches....

ALMIGHTY
TYRANTS
SLITHER
RAPID FIRE
GRIP ON REALITY (INTERLUDE)
THE RE-UP (INTERLUDE)
SILENT TREATMENT (INTERLUDE)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=387028&content=music

D-Infinite
09-12-2008, 04:31 AM
All good fam, we missed you and your grimy beats yo. Only the most rugged from Grandmassive.

ALL of these are amazing, but Almighty really hit me. Shit doesn't sound like your normal style, but is amazingly uplifting and emotional. Slither is a classic Legacy sound banger too.

Peace fam, me and my boy are absolutely carving Cyclones up for you right now, keep your eyes out for it fam.

One love to Grandmassive, innovator of the legacy sound.

D-Infinite
09-13-2008, 10:28 PM
*bump*

Don't sleep on the Massive one!

Boss_Digger
09-14-2008, 02:06 AM
to many joints there to give a blow by blow right now but all joints is banging!! Im feeling your drum work!!

ERN-DAWGY
09-16-2008, 09:02 AM
yeah yeah yeah yeah grandmassive back on the scene whats good son beats are sick man almighty my fav so far but i only listen to top 4 gotta head out PEACE

Sage/SZA
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Tyrants and Slither are my favorite two. I love the drums you used on Almighty. Is the Grip On Reality (Interlude) suppose to keep gettin louder?

The Prime Sithesizah
09-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Your drum game has reeaally jumped into some better shit and it's making your work sound more and more extinct in style, thats a SERIOUSLY good sign.. still bump the Ice Ninjaz joint at home with HellSpawn and Quest Rah... one of the illest beats EVER created in history yo... my word on everything... would love to co-produce anything new in your catalogue if you're workin on anything... anytime!!!

PiDeaCe

H.Notik
09-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Damn...

there sure are alot of DOPE beatmakers around here. Really feeling Tyrants man, the whole feel of the beat is just live.

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Tyrants and Slither are my favorite two. I love the drums you used on Almighty. Is the Grip On Reality (Interlude) suppose to keep gettin louder?

The Grip on Reality Interlude starts with no drums at first then the drums kick in, its a instra-mental is u know what I mean. Peace for the love, if I havent dropped the rest of yall a comment its cuz yall got stuff on my space and I cant view it at work and I got a virus on my home computer, but Im sure they bangers from the likes of Zero, Devamps, Erap ..etc.

Golden_Armz
09-18-2008, 03:04 AM
Wasup Massive,

Glad you home holmes, and good luck wit the case....f-k the courts of in-justice!

Just peeped the first 4 joints...they grimey as always, especially slither...str8 murderous...

funny thing is each beat samplin the mc's voice wud definately suit the mc!

Almighty is some vintage ish with the drums crackin hard...

sample is familiar...

Slither is pretty unique and refreshing...refreshingly dark, lol.

Rapid Fire...nice sample...could do a bit more work on the drum sequence, and build it a bit more....

nice tho fam..

peace

SKAMPOE
09-18-2008, 01:29 PM
i heard from

almighty

silent treatment

and all them s\joint are of the chain

mad props!