PDA

View Full Version : Bomb ass shrooms with pic!

AcidPhosphate69
08-29-2005, 02:57 AM
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OC699YJIM68C3JPRB1UWWHCSN (http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OC699YJIM68C3JPRB1UWWHCSN)

These were the smallest complete (stem AND cap) shrooms I've ever seen. Wicked good. That's me holding the shroomie in the pic. Me and my roomate ate half an eigth each and tripped sac.

Unstoppable
08-29-2005, 02:58 AM
What's that? Drugs are bad.

Koolish
08-29-2005, 04:02 AM
good job.
________
Chevrolet Corvette C3 (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_C3)

triggahappy187
08-29-2005, 05:32 AM
Whats wrong wif u kid?

Big Risk
08-29-2005, 07:42 AM
shrooms..ok

smo
08-29-2005, 06:59 PM
oh yeah! a realy big one! gotta trip?

agent10304
08-29-2005, 07:10 PM
drugs are bad mmmmkkkaaayyyy

shrooms done fucked me up back in highschool when i took them

my buddy and i split an 1/8th and smoked a few bowls then watched From Dusk Til Dawn
i thought i was in the movie and actually had a true part but my friend would eat chips so all i could hear was crunching and then i would tell him to turn up the t.v., so he's turn it up 1 and down 2. i was getting pissed and had everything in my mind planned out on how to murder him and then i started thinking that it was all a dream and if i did it, i would wake up in the morning and everything would be fine. that's the last time and only time i even fucked with shrooms.

smo
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
my buddy and i split an 1/8th and smoked a few bowls then watched From Dusk Til Dawn
i thought i was in the movie and actually had a true part but my friend would eat chips so all i could hear was crunching and then i would tell him to turn up the t.v., so he's turn it up 1 and down 2. i was getting pissed and had everything in my mind planned out on how to murder him and then i started thinking that it was all a dream and if i did it, i would wake up in the morning and everything would be fine. that's the last time and only time i even fucked with shrooms.
yo! a badtrip. a few weeks ago i had one. it was moscow at about 2 or 3 a.m. i was alone, no cars, no buses, no people, just fuckin cops!!! hate 'em! i had got a very deep hallucinations and no understending of what da fuck was heppenin'! it was da fuckin miracle, i reached home. but yo man, it was jast a "+1" in my experience.

jah saved me dat night!

peace!

INF
08-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh Wow! A Drug thread! Now I can share all my biz so I can be cool! Oh please everybody, read up on how many drugs I've done. Fuck tha music. Fuck life's mysteries. Let's just talk about gettin fucked up.

Please..........I'd rather waste my time talkin bout ho's than this shit.

It's pretty well known that at least 75% of peeps on this board get high. Why advertise it. SMH.:nonono:

One.:king:

Hz Deep
08-29-2005, 08:16 PM
drugs are bad mmmmkkkaaayyyy

shrooms done fucked me up back in highschool when i took them

Same thing happened to my step bro, when we first started hitting the shrooms, pretty much the same thing but with terminator.
He though shit could get out of the TV and hurt him, and he just didn't get how we were all being so relaxed about it and that made him spin even more.

He nevertouched anything after that, unfortunately I didn't have any real bad trips until a lot later in my adventures on that particular fun train, so I caned a few triple figure brews in my time.

1st blotter I ever did I saw crazy shit like claws tearing through walls and people with blood all over thier faces, but 'cos I didn't believe how much acid made you hallucinate before then, I was like 'hell yeah! this stuff really does get you fucked right up'.

Sicka than aidZ
08-29-2005, 08:55 PM
"wanna get high?"-towlie from southpark