PDA

View Full Version : Security Guards Whoop On A Fan & Then Get Chased Down By Soccer Players & Fans


Jammin
09-12-2008, 10:51 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhj3Cob53kn4H72n8q




ahahahahahaahaahahah

Jammin
09-12-2008, 10:56 AM
0:50 top left corner lmao


fuck them pigs

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
:lmao:

Jammin
09-24-2008, 12:19 PM
up

TheWolf
09-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Them fuckers got what they deserved.

Dont fuck with duh peoples.

God Cipher Divine.

STYLE
09-24-2008, 12:42 PM
HAHAHA! i saw like 20 various kicks.

this is what i respect about europeans and many other parts of the world.when they see the cops fucking up, they take action en masse.

i seen this shit happen a few times where at a football match the cops overstep authority and then get their monkey ass whooped.


we are too shellshock to do that here, but our cops will also start shooting without hesitation.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Over Here The Cops Yell Out Nigger With Gun Nigger With Gun And Every One Gets Shot!

Koolish
09-24-2008, 03:13 PM
hahaha RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

that crowd mentality is a serious SOB.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
dat was a fuckin gang of mu fuckas hahahahahahah

KERZO
09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
hahahaha this video is funny, those pigs deserved it.

HANZO
09-24-2008, 03:23 PM
its more than just a game.

thats what the cops get for being cunts.

Vikthor
09-24-2008, 08:56 PM
nahhhhhh cmon
you see the one guy trtying to stop the other from jabbing the guy
then the croud bumrushes em all

but their getting fucking paid to keep assholes off the field...

that WAS fuckin awsome but yall are completely onesided when it comes to these matters

TheWolf
09-24-2008, 08:58 PM
It's because 2% of this forum has been mistreated by da police, and the other 98% listen to Hip-Hop.