PDA

View Full Version : So last night I got under the influence....

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 11:12 AM
... I got drunk ... and so drunk that I didn't noticed I broke my toe. Don't know how that happened but this morning I woke up for my 8 30 am class all fucking hung over and shit .. and the pain came to me along with the headache... But like as soon as I woke up the pain was there... :( I can't fucking move my toe now, this shit sucks.

Have you guys ever gotten drunk and woken up to something broken/cut/maybe even missing from your body?

Prolifical ENG
09-12-2008, 11:20 AM
I woke up once with bandages all over my hand. I dropped a shot glass on the floor and started to assist in picking up the fragments. Since I was drunk I couldnt really feel my hands so I was putting more pressure on the fragments and it was cutting my hand.

It took me a few hours to figure out what I did.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:24 AM
I got so high one time that apparently I fell off a stool and hit my head on the floor............I woke up with a big ass knot on my forehead and my lip was cut open..........nasty shit man.............

Durag
09-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Haha at Black

Yeah woke up in hospital a few times after putting my fists through windows, after punching a pint glass and slicing all my fingers, woke up with broken fingers after punchin someone, ive basically woken up with hundreds of cuts every where, bruises, broken fingers etc

Ive also woked up in fields, ditches, roads, strange houses, toilets, playgrounds, beaches beasically everywhere. I have coped on a little bit.

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Get Your Tits Out

GhettoGnom
09-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Just broken a tooth, gotten some bruises and some mysterious blood on my t-shirts.

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Just broken a tooth, gotten some bruises and some mysterious blood on my t-shirts.

You got gang raped nigga

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Get Your Tits Out

:lmao:

I once got shitfaced...slipped and broke my Coccyx and I'm telling you, that is not a bone you wanna break...still got donnut pillow imprints on my ass :(

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:41 AM

I once got shitfaced...slipped and broke my Coccyx and I'm telling you, that is not a bone you wanna break...still got donnut pillow imprints on my ass :(

LOL

Jeru's cocks sick

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:41 AM

What is a coccyx? Is that ur penis?

INF
09-12-2008, 11:45 AM
hahahaha I just healed from a broken toe. It happened at the begining of summer. I was swimming and dove in too deep and I though I wasnt right next to the bottom so I kicked my leg out and popped my toe on the floor of the pool. Broke it right there , hard.

I still held my own though. After I broke that toe , like 30 min later , my bros tried to give me an underwater beatdown but FUCK THAT I held my own. I beat up 2 of them fools and the other one took off.

It takes a long time for the broken toe to heal and there is nothing you can do except smoke and pop codeine.

on Topic- When I was 17 I was at a party and got so wasted that I just kept finding myself in different places on the floor talking shit to ppl. Somehow though I went outside and wandered away and wound up in a bush or something. I woke up later up on the porch and was like "wtf!!???" and some friends had said that they had found me out there and they dragged me or walked with me back up to the porch.

after that I dont get drunk like that.

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:46 AM

LMAO nah, that's the little thing at the end of the vertebrae...you know where our tails used to be

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:47 AM
LOL

Jeru's cocks sick

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Dont think Queen picked on my hint... I tried bro :(

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:49 AM
LMAO nah, that's the little thing at the end of the vertebrae...you know where our tails used to be

Oh b/c I was really worried............I mean if u did break ur penis, I mean what would they do? U go the ER and say I broke my penis...........will they put a cast on it? Oy!

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:50 AM

No worries LOL

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:50 AM

Oh I thought u was talkin to Blakula............my bad.............

Didn't u get my pm with those pic?

Jeru
09-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh b/c I was really worried............I mean if u did break ur penis, I mean what would they do? U go the ER and say I broke my penis...........will they put a cast on it? Oy!

The proper and appropriate treatment for this is to go to the ER where they call a urologist who sees you THAT EVENING. The standard of care is to operate and repair the injury to the torn penile tissues. This is not likely to repair itself without surgical intervention

I'm never breaking my penis EVER lol

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh I thought u was talkin to Blakula............my bad.............

Didn't u get my pm with those pic?

Wait ait waitttt... I'm drunk so bear with me

every girl is welcome to send me tittie pics. i got your PM, i thought it was a pic of the grand canyon close up?

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Wait ait waitttt... I'm drunk so bear with me

every girl is welcome to send me tittie pics. i got your PM, i thought it was a pic of the grand canyon close up?

I'm not sure but I think u just insulted me.............true?

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
I once broke a rib when i was drunk , fell and hit it to toilet seat.. (they told me)

and then after that, i woke up in middle of their living room with only ma boxers on, Then i put on socks and went to Sauna.

doesnt that make any fucking sense? Dont drink.

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure but I think u just insulted me.............true?

I'd love to answer you. but im not sure either? didnt mean to but i think i tried to.

Word is born.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 12:01 PM
The proper and appropriate treatment for this is to go to the ER where they call a urologist who sees you THAT EVENING. The standard of care is to operate and repair the injury to the torn penile tissues. This is not likely to repair itself without surgical intervention

I'm never breaking my penis EVER lol

How do u know so much about this? LOL

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 12:03 PM
I once broke a rib when i was drunk , fell and hit it to toilet seat.. (they told me)

and then after that, i woke up in middle of their living room with only ma boxers on, Then i put on socks and went to Sauna.

Oh my.............what in the world! At least u ain't fall in the toilet!!!!!!!! Did ur friends tell u why u only had on ur boxers?

U know that has happened to me before...........I mean with my ex's...........I know I had clothes on and then I'll wake up with my bra & shirt on and nothing else..............I mean what the heck?

Jeru
09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
How do u know so much about this? LOL

LOL easy...type in broken penis in google LOL

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Oh my.............what in the world! At least u ain't fall in the toilet!!!!!!!! Did ur friends tell u why u only had on ur boxers?

U know that has happened to me before...........I mean with my ex's...........I know I had clothes on and then I'll wake up with my bra & shirt on and nothing else..............I mean what the heck?

nah they didnt tell me, never asked... maybe i was on my way to sauna or something.

all i heard was "U was pretty fucked up man" lol,..

It was Real Strong Absinthe (from spain) what i was drinking there.

IrOnMaN
09-12-2008, 12:24 PM
I guess I'm lame because I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke cigs. Nope. I've always been clean.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 12:37 PM
I guess I'm lame because I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke cigs. Nope. I've always been clean.

Nah................I wish I could say that............I used to be a pot head and I didn't drink...........now I'll have a glass of wine or martini now and then..........

IrOnMaN
09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Nah................I wish I could say that............I used to be a pot head and I didn't drink...........now I'll have a glass of wine or martini now and then..........

Mostly everybody I know drinks. I just can't drink, seriously. Alcohol smells like piss and tastes bad, weed sticks, and crack kills. Even wine tastes bad to me.

Someone told me that I should start drinking just because. If I don't, I won't make "valuable" friends. I mostly drink 100% Cranberry Juice.

DJMethods
09-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Alcohol doesn't taste bad... you just dont know any good alcohol.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Mostly everybody I know drinks. I just can't drink, seriously. Alcohol smells like piss and tastes bad, weed sticks, and crack kills. Even wine tastes bad to me.

Someone told me that I should start drinking just because. If I don't, I won't make "valuable" friends. I mostly drink 100% Cranberry Juice.

If u ain't tried any of that stuff by now................don't start..............ur better off............trust me, I used to smoke all the time! Now if I have had a rough day, after I put my seeds to bed I drink a glass of wine to "unwind"................

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 12:59 PM
... I got drunk ... and so drunk that I didn't noticed I broke my toe. Don't know how that happened but this morning I woke up for my 8 30 am class all fucking hung over and shit .. and the pain came to me along with the headache... But like as soon as I woke up the pain was there... :( I can't fucking move my toe now, this shit sucks.

Have you guys ever gotten drunk and woken up to something broken/cut/maybe even missing from your body?

That is one of the reasons I don't drink anymore.

I've woke up missing my dignity too many times. And, I always use to lose my hats.

I've been known to stand up in a middle of a party pull my dick out and start pissing on a couch as if it were the toilet.

I threw up on a cop trying to give a breathalizer.

One time I went to the mall and stripped down to my boxers to go skinny dipping in the fountain. Security got their just in time.

The list goes on. Never broke anything I couldn't remember, but i've had a few scrapes and bruises I couldn't recall.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM

thats good for your urinary track system.

It's IRONic how your name is Ironman .. Named after a super hero who's known to be an alcoholic. >_>

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM

Damn monkeys everywhere.

crust
09-12-2008, 01:03 PM

LOL! :)

the worst is when you wake up the next day and your fucking money is all spent...i hate that shit. haha

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 01:05 PM

the worst is when you wake up the next day and your fucking money is all spent...i hate that shit. haha

See that's the good thing about being a women...........men will buy u drinks and just treat all night long!

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:07 PM

yeah i always make sure i bring at the most 60 bucks with me in cash nothing else

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Nice job Black..........I think th@t was the least of your worries last night.....hahahaha :spin:

hahahaha i so drunk dialed this dude last night... did i complain about my toe last night?

SKAMPOE
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM

dats wat happens when u toe fuck dirty canadian lezzies lol

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:11 PM

true .. so true

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 01:11 PM
hahahaha i so drunk dialed this dude last night... did i complain about my toe last night?

Oh man...........drunk dialing is the worst! I used to do that to this one guy that I thought I was so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! And girl.............I left him messages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:14 PM
hahahah I usually dont drunk dial guys i have crushes on cause i know i'll make a fool out of myself .. I'm a cautious drunk.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 01:17 PM
hahahah I usually dont drunk dial guys i have crushes on cause i know i'll make a fool out of myself .. I'm a cautious drunk.

I try now not to be a stupid idiot..........I mean, this guy is so fine and he works with me! I left him all these messages, slurring and shit, telling him to come to my house and all this stuff................girl he played that shit for me the next day at work.............I was so embarrassed............and he ain't never asked me out b/c I probably scared him.............

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2008, 01:22 PM
I try now not to be a stupid idiot..........I mean, this guy is so fine and he works with me! I left him all these messages, slurring and shit, telling him to come to my house and all this stuff................girl he played that shit for me the next day at work.............I was so embarrassed............and he ain't never asked me out b/c I probably scared him.............

hahahaha probably

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 01:58 PM

Damn, I would've played it off.

"No I lost my messages, my power went off and my machine was erased. But hey you want to go out for drinks tonight."

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Damn, I would've played it off.

"No I lost my messages, my power went off and my machine was erased. But hey you want to go out for drinks tonight."

Yeah...........he probably thinks I'm some drunk chick that has no morals.........I apologized so much to him and offered to make it up to him with dinner and he was like nah it's cool...........

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah...........he probably thinks I'm some drunk chick that has no morals.........I apologized so much to him and offered to make it up to him with dinner and he was like nah it's cool...........

Sounds like a judgmental fag to me.

1. Pretty black girls calling the house drunk.

2. And she's trying to buy you dinner for stroking your ego.

Yup, fag.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Sounds like a judgmental fag to me.

1. Pretty black girls calling the house drunk.

2. And she's trying to buy you dinner for stroking your ego.

Yup, fag.

I don't know...........one way or another I'm gonna go out with this guy so the "outside of work me" and fall in love with me.............

LOL............just kidding.........I've moved on...............

Sgt Holly Wood
09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
i broke my fist punching a glass table under the influence of snow white

besides that nah..

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I don't know...........one way or another I'm gonna go out with this guy so the "outside of work me" and fall in love with me.............

LOL............just kidding.........I've moved on...............

You should call and leave one more message:

"I've been thinking about it and only a homosexual would pass up chance on this pussy. I need a new shopping partner, we should go shopping sometime. Call me."

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:26 PM
You should call and leave one more message:

"I've been thinking about it and only a homosexual would pass up chance on this pussy. I need a new shopping partner, we should go shopping sometime. Call me."

Ouch! That's harsh.............I really don't think that he is gay...........just not interested............

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Ouch! That's harsh.............I really don't think that he is gay...........just not interested............

Well I just don't like to see you lonely queen. You can call me at work if you need someone to talk to.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Well I just don't like to see you lonely queen. You can call me at work if you need someone to talk to.

but u have never given me ur #

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 02:48 PM
but u have never given me ur #

Why Queen, Are you asking me for my phone number? :D

Check you message box in a little while.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Why Queen, Are you asking me for my phone number? :D

Check you message box in a little while.

**waits patiently**

**hearts beats fast**

Killa BB
09-12-2008, 02:59 PM
The drunkest I've ever been was when I drank an entire 5th of Gin by myself without realizing it and proceeded to go off on everybody else at the party for drinking my shit... I'm talkin bout all up in people's faces... Trying to force people to go get me some more or else I was gonna fuck them up... lol... Not sure how I got out of there without getting my ass beat... but then again I may have gotten my ass beat... I was that drunk... Scared the hell outta myself... I didn't drink for like two years straight after that...

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 03:17 PM
One time I was driving drunk and the cops pulled me over and told me to turn on my lights. :cop:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 03:22 PM
yeah i always make sure i bring at the most 60 bucks with me in cash nothing else

This is the most common infraction for Nick. I wake up and my pockets are empty PLUS i have like a 50-100 dollars receipt in which i got drunk and overly friendly and thought i'd buy shots at places that rape you with the prices....

...for this reason, I REFUSE to buy anyone a shot unless im dating her. I don't even hook my friend up anymore. we can all get our own shit

WARPATH
09-12-2008, 04:00 PM
QOP AND EVERYBODY ELSE: YOU CANT BREAK UR FUCKING PENIS... ITS NOT A BONE
ITS A LARGE WORM THAT GETS FILLED WITH BLOOD WHEN U GET EXCITED

stupid people

Actually, you can break your penis if you have a full on hard on and something hit's it hard enough, you rupture the blood vessels, well then you just broke it.

or

If you pull hard enough back on the foreskin and break that skin that connects the forskin to the bottom of the mushroom tip.

Or

If some lady cuts it off, consider it broken.

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2008, 05:56 PM
just saw this thread...

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD IVONNE"

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Your dick wont break but if it suffers enough trauma you might get yourself a bent weeny

Longbongcilvaringz
09-13-2008, 07:55 AM
You got gang raped nigga

hahahaha

Get Your Tits Out

hahaha

ahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahha?

i couldn't read any further right now.

i once climbed a statue and fell off and cracked my head it was fun bye!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-13-2008, 08:05 AM
That is one of the reasons I don't drink anymore.

I've woke up missing my dignity too many times. And, I always use to lose my hats.

I've been known to stand up in a middle of a party pull my dick out and start pissing on a couch as if it were the toilet.

I threw up on a cop trying to give a breathalizer.

One time I went to the mall and stripped down to my boxers to go skinny dipping in the fountain. Security got their just in time.

The list goes on. Never broke anything I couldn't remember, but i've had a few scrapes and bruises I couldn't recall.

hhahahahaha

hahaghahah. oh skamply, you dog.

The drunkest I've ever been was when I drank an entire 5th of Gin by myself without realizing it and proceeded to go off on everybody else at the party for drinking my shit... I'm talkin bout all up in people's faces... Trying to force people to go get me some more or else I was gonna fuck them up... lol... Not sure how I got out of there without getting my ass beat... but then again I may have gotten my ass beat... I was that drunk... Scared the hell outta myself... I didn't drink for like two years straight after that...

What exactly is a "5th"? In ml i mean.

American's are always saying it as if its a bottle, but recently i thought it might not be.

But its still very confusing for foreigns like me.

on the subject, yeah i mostly spend money, thats whats hurts
on some occations ive spent 500 $ just on drinks/ciggarettes(i cig like a manic when im drunk, but cant stand them when sober)..
i also tend to steal alot of shit when i get drunk
2 months ago i woke up after some hard drinking and i found a gold plated sign that used to hang outside a law firm laying next to my bed, along with 30 postcards i know i havent paid for lol
one time i was on a roll, i had drunk a bottle of liqur on the pre party and when we went out i bought 16 shotz, downed them all in 20 mins, got trowhnd out of the club, blacked out on the sidewalk and got woke up by 2 police officers..
and i have also done some imberresing messing around with girls(the imberresing parts being them being ugly and/or old)

i dig.

ive done plenty of erroneous things while drinkering and smokering.

i think there was a thread discussing such things.

not a whole lot of injuries though, apart from the head crack and subsequent staples.

just superficial shit, scratched all over my body from jumping into bushes, scrapes all over from riding while not entirely clothed, pains from wrestling with people i know etc.

alcohol is a terrible drug.

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 09:15 AM
on the subject, yeah i mostly spend money, thats whats hurts
on some occations ive spent 500 $ just on drinks/ciggarettes(i cig like a manic when im drunk, but cant stand them when sober)..
i also tend to steal alot of shit when i get drunk
2 months ago i woke up after some hard drinking and i found a gold plated sign that used to hang outside a law firm laying next to my bed, along with 30 postcards i know i havent paid for lol
one time i was on a roll, i had drunk a bottle of liqur on the pre party and when we went out i bought 16 shotz, downed them all in 20 mins, got trowhnd out of the club, blacked out on the sidewalk and got woke up by 2 police officers..
and i have also done some imberresing messing around with girls(the imberresing parts being them being ugly and/or old)

yeah for some reason I smoke cigs when i'm drunk .. and I don't smoke at all .. I don't like the smell of cigs .. i can't stand it either when I'm sober too... It's the weirdest thing ever and when i wake up, my lungs are feeling it in the morning.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-13-2008, 09:20 AM
I smoke cigarettes because i think it makes me cool.

Not in a defiant way, but in a non defiant uber mainstream to the point where its cool kind of way.

Liek at that point where thinking ceases and then and only then can the smoking of rettes correspond with the right amount of coolness.

http://www.sharkvsbear.com/2008/0222_artschooldanceparty/1/slides/re-virginization_11.jpg

and my dream is to become the guy in a dj duo who smoke and does the spaghetti arm while a little monkey looking asian does all the werrk.

http://a810.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_15721e23f89a71ec50a876122926cd11.png

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 09:39 AM
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/files/u63/A70-12682.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
09-13-2008, 09:40 AM
hahhahaah

its a spitting image!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Hey have either of you ever had a chocolate covered cherry???? Its Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beer with Guiness on top of it....eccelente...i will be drinkin it tonight when i watch Ohio State rape souther cal

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 09:42 AM
<3 U Pat

XOXO

LyriCipher
09-13-2008, 10:11 AM
ive woken up with blood all over my clothes that aint mine (still waitin on that homicide charge) knots on my noggin, banged up knuckles, numbers written all over my hands even tho i have my cell with me..it doesnt stop me from drinkin you jus gotta take it in stride..the funniest thing thats happened was i was partyin at my cousins crib with him and a bunch of our friends and at some point i went to sleep in a closet full of winter coats..so i wake up the next mornin and its completely dark where im at so i thought it was still night..then i hear talkin so i feel around and catch a door knob and come stumblin out of the closet to the shock of everyone in the livin room..then i proceeded to sit down, crack open a brew and start a new day...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 11:14 AM
I think thats more of a case of you not being able to handle your liquor.

LyriCipher
09-13-2008, 11:37 AM
i highly doubt that..im a mick from boston..my ma's breast-milk was scotch

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 11:57 AM
hahaha...ah i stand corrected.

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 04:30 PM
I climbed up a drain pipe drunk, fell off, broke my coccyx and both feet.

When I go to gigs I ofter wake up the next morning with random blood stains, mine or someone elses.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 04:45 PM
alchohol is bad

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 04:47 PM
my toes getting better I went to the doctors and got it bandaged up and i'm taking meds for the pain .. man .. didnt know breaking a toe would hurt so much .. I suppose it's cause I'm on my feet most of the day.... Couldn't wear my heels at this week *cries*

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 04:48 PM
did they give you percs???

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 04:50 PM
my toe is fucked.

I broke it playing football, but carried on playing for the rest of the season.

Healed at an angle and breaks pretty much once a season minimum now.

painkillers are the way.

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 04:53 PM
I mean there nice and pert now.

When she gets a bit older she'll be tucking them into her socks.

(sorry Black)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
oh..well everyone gets old.

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Style?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 04:59 PM
yes

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 05:00 PM
ZlnF8O6JMyM&feature=related

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I mean there nice and pert now.

When she gets a bit older she'll be tucking them into her socks.

(sorry Black)

uhhhhh wrong thread?

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 05:03 PM
uhhhhh wrong thread?

Na I'm talking about your toes.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 05:04 PM
nice recovery.............but no

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 05:05 PM
nice recovery.............but no

Thanks.

I thought it was a good effort myself.

What with the toe....sock thing.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 05:07 PM
I know, you had something to work with there, but it was almost impossible to pull off

TheWolf
09-13-2008, 05:12 PM
You're right.

If I could have wormed my way out of that one I should have run for president.

"Meet my vice president who has not only managed to bring up 5 children despite being only 17 years old, she has also had the drive and dertermination to continue with her $500 a day crack habit!

Ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you....Mimibumpsh!"

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 05:28 PM
meds = advil :- / doesn't really take all the pain away ... just settles it down a bit .. but Doctor .. that sounds kind of kinky... >_>

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Get Your Tits Outbest comment in the whole thread:D

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 05:22 AM
my toe is fucked.

I broke it playing football, but carried on playing for the rest of the season.

Yeah this happened to me also.

But seems fine now, i didnt play for a while and that seemed to do the trick.

I broke my thumb once, and did nothing, and broke it again.

Took twice as long to heal properly and its still a bit fucked.

Ritter
09-14-2008, 06:31 AM
I had a sandwich.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Nuts!

VZA
09-14-2008, 07:07 AM
MXIzyquw-kc

Hmm?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-14-2008, 08:46 AM
I got under influence and told skampoe that PR's were just N's turned inside out.......WOOPS!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 08:50 AM
I'd take that as a compliment, if i was him.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-14-2008, 08:52 AM
hahaha...judges by his mode of dress and vernacular, I'd say he felt that way all along.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 09:12 AM
haha, skamp is a down ass cat though. (i think that the right wording ???

Louis the fly! says: (10:03:20 PM)
sick when r u goin out nxt?????
Louis the fly! says: (10:03:35 PM)
fully lkike need to have a lad beer together
sean disappear here says: (10:04:05 PM)
i hate it when you hell drive home after heaps of lagers at the local and then have to explain to the olds that your a grown man and you will drive home with beers under the sandal and eat lasagna even if they HATE that shit, because, I AM A MAN, not a mouse etc.
sean disappear here says: (10:04:22 PM)
hey, next weekend we should go out and have beers maybe
sean disappear here says: (10:04:27 PM)
you know what dude?
sean disappear here says: (10:04:31 PM)
i jus realised that*
sean disappear here says: (10:04:43 PM)
I ACTUALLY JUS LOVE THE TASTE OF BEERS
sean disappear here says: (10:04:52 PM)
LIKE, HONESTLY, REALLY LOVE IT, ANY BEERS
sean disappear here says: (10:05:06 PM)
NO MATTER WHAT TIME, DAY OR, EVEN IN THE FUCKING NIGHT, I LOVE BEERS
sean disappear here says: (10:05:16 PM)
SEAN hearts BEER 4 LYFE

smh, drunk people are stupid.

TheWolf
09-14-2008, 09:16 AM
This woman just saw Skampoe's daily food intake.

zt50bwi4sz8&feature=related

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 09:27 AM
top shelf

TheWolf
09-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Good sandwich?

Nahmean.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 09:33 AM
nah i pretended about the sammuch

my bad on that one.

im downloading some Queens of the Stones Age, and am little disorientated as a result.

ive always said i dont like them.

but what if i find i do!!!!

TheWolf
09-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Then, you my son, will be a man.

QOTSA (yeah, i abbreviated, what!!) are good shit.

Do that shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah i dont know, i didnt dig their latest jawnt (except for 'Make it wit chu' which when played driectly after Ween's 'Your Party' , makes love to ears).

And i had another of their albums which really was grating.

I heard Rated R is their best, so i'm checking it out now.

TheWolf
09-14-2008, 09:43 AM
rated r and songs for the deaf are the best. In My Opinion (yeah, I didnt abbreviate, what!!)

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 09:53 AM
!!!

make good music, you should check out their album 'myth takes' sometime

Blackula Spectacula
09-14-2008, 11:31 AM
uhhhhh ...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-14-2008, 01:10 PM
so.....why are you men not campaigning to see some tits??? hmmm

instead yall gaying this thread with a huge sausage fest discussion,im starting to wonder about the cats on here...smh

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2008, 01:18 PM
im of the opinion that requests, given the very low number of females on this site, will generally hinder any revelation of skinz.

maybe ignorance will lead to desperation.

(sorry to alienate anyone)

NY_Mami
09-14-2008, 01:55 PM
I got so high one time that apparently I fell off a stool and hit my head on the floor............I woke up with a big ass knot on my forehead and my lip was cut open..........nasty shit man.............

EWWWWWWW.......... I never got drunk that I broke anything......... all I ever got was a bad headache......... but I remember my mother fallin' down the stairs when she got drunk....... and broke her nail and scrapped her knee....... she aint remember none of that shit the next day........