PDA

View Full Version : My First Beat Ya'll. Check it out!

The Eighth Sonn
08-29-2005, 02:22 AM
This is my VERY FIRST beat ya'll. Listen to it, and give me some feedbeack.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=391754

And please, I need you to be honest.

Peace

The Eighth Sonn

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-29-2005, 02:17 PM
This is my VERY FIRST beat ya'll. Listen to it, and give me some feedbeack.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=391754

And please, I need you to be honest.

Peace

The Eighth Sonn
its actually not bad at alll...would sound dope with a girl singing over it to give it an extra dimension.....if there were one thing i would change it would be the snares.... sounds to weak....plus i would switche up the patterns more....Put it's good for your first beat.

The Eighth Sonn
08-29-2005, 02:23 PM
its actually not bad at alll...would sound dope with a girl singing over it to give it an extra dimension.....if there were one thing i would change it would be the snares.... sounds to weak....plus i would switche up the patterns more....Put it's good for your first beat.
Thanx for the feedback man!

I appreciate!

Peace

SixOneTrey
08-29-2005, 07:41 PM
I like the Piano on this. It's fairly basic, but it sounds pretty decent.

U-Samurai
08-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Its Good, U Got Skill, I Dont Personaly Like It, But Dont Let That Stop You. Keep It Up, Homie...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-29-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah the snare needs to sound stronger, and it's decent for a self composed sort of joint, but you should try workin on chopping samples too, if you put in enough time it can give you what you want.......not bad for a first beat...........what did you use?

num2son
08-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Really good.

The Eighth Sonn
08-30-2005, 06:07 AM
yeah the snare needs to sound stronger, and it's decent for a self composed sort of joint, but you should try workin on chopping samples too, if you put in enough time it can give you what you want.......not bad for a first beat...........what did you use?
I used Fruity Loops.

I didn't wanna sample/chop on my first beat, but I got other stuff where I sampled. I will upload it soon.

Peace

The Eighth Sonn
08-30-2005, 06:11 AM
Thats fucking Brilliant, man. I really enjoyed listening to this beat. I have something that goes perfect with it. Its fucking good to be your first beat too. Props man, hopefully you start selling some beats, I'll be buying some, without a doubt. 1
Thanx Man,

If you wanna use the beat, hit me up.

If you wanna listen to some more beats, hit me up.

Peace

Shitao
08-30-2005, 07:02 AM
Nice work son. Keep it up.

PEACE

The Eighth Sonn
08-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Nice work son. Keep it up.

PEACE
Thanx Man

Peace

LORD ZERO
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
No Doubt Man, This Beat Aint Bad For Ya First Time, But Yeah The Snares Could Have A Stronger Kick To Em Nah Mean, But Other Than That, Its A Dope Beat, Keep Me Posted On New Ish Fam

Peace
-z-

Raptics
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Dope beat. No samples (i think), definently good for a first beat. The snare could use a little punch but it sounds good either way. peece.