PDA

View Full Version : wucorp the movie Ep 8?

STYLE
09-12-2008, 05:29 PM
okay Ep 8 just keeps expanding....

should i break it in 1/2 and upload the first 5 mins or keep working and upload the whole 10 min Ep?

the full Ep wont be ready till tonight (aussie hrs)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
hmmm....go with the full one. The continuity is nice

Killa BB
09-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Don't short change us... We want the whole ten minutes! ;)

VZA
09-12-2008, 07:07 PM
How about just end this whole charade? Your mid-life crisis was funny at first, but now trying to make friends over the internet by spending hours making these admittedly funny, but also pretty puerile animations.

Yeah okay, you work from home, yeah your kid lives with his mum, yeah you type fast, and you're efficient with your spend time, but couldn't you try going out once in a while? Maybe try and find a Mrs. STYLE so you can forget about WuCorp? I don't know, I just want to help, you just seem unhappy is all.

http://www.2as1.net/images/counselling_facetoface_bg.jpg

Killa BB
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh Vizz... you and your infinate 16 year old wisdom... just shut your face and laugh with the rest of us...

STYLE
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
VZA

i find it odd for someone who suffers from frequent suicidal delusions to have such clarity when it comes to life's priorities.

next time you you find yourself are staring at a bottle of pills, call me. i got the "remedy"

naw.... imjusplayin.
go ahead and off yourself faggot. you got somebody waiting for u.

VZA
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh Vizz... you and your infinate 16 year old wisdom... just shut your face and laugh with the rest of us...

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I laughed, infact the British accents were pretty impressive, I just don't think a thread about a thread about an animation is really needed, I sorta think one thread for all these animations should suffice.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I have absolutely nohting going on tonite so i hope this mfing episode comes out so I can be given some brief entertainment.

TSA
09-12-2008, 08:06 PM
fuckin, im working from 10pm to 7am.
i wish they had a computer but im watching over some equadorian shop lifters with psycho boyfriend/babydaddies.

which beats driving out of town to watch pedophiles that eat their own shit
but shit, im pretty ampt.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL...are you a fed or sumthing?

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2008, 10:10 PM
and im coming down with strep throat or something like it..

least my debit card came in the mail today..

maybe i'll buy a scarf online....

yea thats what ill do

TSA
09-12-2008, 10:30 PM
LOL...are you a fed or sumthing?
state services, since i dont have a degree i got demoted to monitoring people with problems as opposed to trying to help them out and carrying a fancy pager.

worst part is the girl that eats her own shit is hot, you would tell if you saw her at walmart

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2008, 10:33 PM
why does she eat her own shit? was it Two girls one cup trauma? Shit that movie is gonna create all kinds of afflictions

Olive Oil Goombah
09-12-2008, 11:05 PM
state services, since i dont have a degree i got demoted to monitoring people with problems as opposed to trying to help them out and carrying a fancy pager.

worst part is the girl that eats her own shit is hot, you would tell if you saw her at walmart

so your a social worker? All the social work majors i see are fat black bitches. arent you in college...you can't live off mommy and daddys money forever

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2008, 11:32 PM
i would cut my wrist if i had to be a social worker

GENERAL WISE
09-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Style fucked up droppin sections of the movie instead of the whole movie at once. Would have been a classic thread.

STYLE
09-13-2008, 03:13 AM
wise.....
i took you off the ignore list to see what you said....

this song came to mind.....

MSHxtizN90

*clix user options*

but to address your comment. the total movie will be about 40 mins...YT limits vids to 10 mins.

please do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

oh yeah...

Ep 8 is uploading right now...

the best one yet. it actually has action.

VZA
09-13-2008, 05:54 AM
You should do:
Guest appearances.
Episode set in present day or future.
A war episode.

Also, there is a way to get videos up to 80mins on youtube, but I can't quite remember how, look into it.