PDA

View Full Version : Lord Zero, Ern Dawgy, Sinapse & H.notik - Doomsday [prod By Lord Zero]

LORD ZERO
09-13-2008, 01:54 PM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WUCORPARMY
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SHADOWDRAGONZERO (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SHADOWDRAGONZERO)
P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

12weLvE
09-13-2008, 02:08 PM
This is NUTSS!! ZERO was this a beat from one of your tapes?? I am not sure if I ever heard this. Just sick!! I ve had the pleasure to have all 4 of these gentlemen bless my beats.... Its crazy to hear all of you coming together to bless this insane shit. The hook by Sinapse is on point...the sound effect makes it ever grittier. This is pretty much a classic track. All flows on point, crazy beat and lyrical murder.

Favorite Verse: Sinapse

*5 Stars... Plus Rep

LORD ZERO
09-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Haha Thanx Fam, And That Beat Was Made Wayyyyyyyyyyy Before The Beat Tape Era Lol Like 04-05 We Gotta Do This Again Yall!

H.Notik
09-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Great ish fellaz...

Yo Zero nice sample at the start, props.

GameOfDeath
09-13-2008, 03:05 PM
This is bangin like a rock anthem. Every MC brought it. Defintely sounds like an apocalypse. I guess when you got the grittiest voices out the corp on it that's bound to happen. Heat. Nice work on the intro/outro Z.

Sinapse
09-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Peace to the corp...been a long minute since I posted...

Great job on putting the track together Z...hadn't heard Notik's verse yet, that shit was tight...overall the track came out blazing...props to Ern, Z and Notik...PEACE

INF
09-13-2008, 06:49 PM
props to you all. I wish the beat was a lil more clear. Bring the beat forward and you got a banger. Listen to Notik's verse , thats the best EQ. Everybody should have the beat behind them like that. Ern's verse was my favortie cuz that MF WILDS out every time! no....Notik's verse was the best.........shit.....ya'll all killed this shit.

Clean it up or something Zero.

1 ya'll

Major Props to Sin on the Hook. Let me get a hook like that Sin Get at me!

Boss_Digger
09-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Ay yo when I saw the line up for this track I just knew it was gonna bang and you boys didnt dissapoint this banged and it banged hard!! Props fellas everyone did they thing and the beat was nice and so was the hook .......... all round dopeness

$inista
09-14-2008, 06:17 AM
yo this is dope hype shit i like i like yal sound good together, had listen twice dope concept a classic in the making, my favorit was the 2nd nigga on the track but all killed it
remind me of sum nonphixtion jiedi mind dimegodz type shit

ERN-DAWGY
09-16-2008, 08:50 AM
ey yo whats good yall this track is dopeness 4 real props to everyone blessin the shit sound raw as fuck and z for makin a sick beat and finishin the track... classic hardcore hip hop right here we gotta do this again 4 sho sho

5/5

PEACE

Sage/SZA
09-16-2008, 09:36 AM
H.Notik let me hear this shit. Everly last MC killed it! Props to everyone on this track.

This makes me proud of The Corp lol.

LORD ZERO
09-19-2008, 04:05 AM
Bump For Those Who Missed It Lol