PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

battle?
10-10-2009, 06:02 PM
^i think we'll get to see that razorblade used @ the ppv @ the end of this month..
was there a new smakdown theme song played fri night?>

ochriscap
10-12-2009, 08:20 PM
I accept: the merger would be the greatest thing EVER, but then i lost touch with the fan base and once the acted like the Rock was a great wrestler.

hectis
10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
he is a great wrestler

battle?
10-14-2009, 05:55 PM
rip
http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/bios/biopics/albano.jpg

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Shane McMahon Resigns From WWE

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Shane-McMahon1.jpg

STAMFORD, CT – Shane McMahon, Executive Vice President of Global Media, announced today he has tendered his resignation effective January 1, 2010.

Shane stated, “It has been an incredible experience to help build WWE® into a global phenomenon. However, having been associated with this organization for the majority of my life, I feel this is the opportune time in my career to pursue outside ventures.”

“Even though I am personally saddened by Shane’s decision to leave the company, I am proud of the enormous contributions he has made. He will unquestionably bring passion, commitment and extensive business experience to any endeavor he pursues,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO.

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE, effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahontodepartWWE

Shane O'Mac's comments

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahonresigns

Looks like Stephanie McMahon is gonna take over the company when Vince is done. Thanks for the memories, Shane. *Chants* Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane!

battle?
10-17-2009, 11:34 PM
^ nothing matters till vince is dead..
the only thing shane tried 2 do well was coast 2 coast..

ironmantis
10-18-2009, 09:03 AM
I think Shane was good to watch, he was always willing to put his body on the line, like jumping from the titontron and flying from the corner onto the announcer tables. I wasn't much into his boxing his opponents but everything else he did was ok in my book.

hectis
10-18-2009, 10:34 AM
what a feud we would have, if Shane left the wwe to go buy tna and compete with vince (and I dont mean for a story line)

SilvaFistz
10-18-2009, 05:13 PM
that would be interesting

hectis
10-18-2009, 05:19 PM
I have not been keeping up with TNA as of late, what is going on their?

netscape check two
10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Is Snoop Dogg going to wrestle tomorrow? lol

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Double G on RAW?

A Must watch

battle?
10-18-2009, 09:13 PM
isnt stings last match 2night?

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 09:19 PM
The match will probably suck because TNA doesn't know how to script a good match finish, especially on PPV.

battle?
10-18-2009, 09:23 PM
pass the torch match..
this sting should come to wwe
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/351/619/46/STING.jpg...

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Don't think Sting would ever go to the E. And especially THAT Sting. But ya'll know how RETIREMENTS go with these Entertainment types.

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Decided to check out the last 2 matches.. Morgan/Angle = Instant Classic

battle?
10-20-2009, 10:59 AM
3 pedigree's on cena last night...

netscape check two
10-20-2009, 04:04 PM
I saw just about all of Raw last night and I liked the show. I thought the intro with DX and the rest of the wrestlers was funny and also some of the Snoop Dog stuff.

Do you think Cena will win or lose that PPV match coming out? I think he's going to win, since they keep talking about it so much. Though, he has been on Raw for a while now, so maybe a change is due, and maybe Smackdown could use another main eventer.

Is Vickie back on Smackdown like every week now, as that one wrestler's boyfriend in the storyline?

battle?
10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
yes vickie is back an is now escobar's mngr..
i think cena will loose the match..
has cena had a fued with taker?>
poor marty genetti..

hectis
10-20-2009, 07:40 PM
lol at Kofi not being Jamaican any more

battle?
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
^ he's been form ghana , west africa for a couple weeks now..
but when trips brought that up that was some funny shit..
prob best part of raw last night..

netscape check two
10-21-2009, 03:22 AM
So the Main Event Mafia broke up? Booker T heading back to the WWE?

I remember reading several months back how Kofi wasn't from Jamaica. Didn't they know down the road that if they changed his gimmick, his voice would be different? lol

hectis
10-21-2009, 02:11 PM
^ he's been form ghana , west africa for a couple weeks now..
but when trips brought that up that was some funny shit..
prob best part of raw last night..

I 100% agree I was lmao

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Hulk Hogan Talks About His Suicide Attempt & Family Turmoil

http://celebrity.lovetoknow.com/images/Celebrity/f/f5/Hulk_Hogan311.jpg

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan says he had his finger on the trigger of a gun and was about to kill himself when he received a phone call from a concerned celebrity friend.

The New York Daily News has published quotes from Hulk's new book "My Life Outside the Ring," where he describes hit rock bottom after the nasty breakup with his wife of 23 years and coping with Nick's car accident that put Nick in jail and left family friend John Graziano brain-damaged.

Hulk says he did everything he could to keep his family together. "I practically begged her, 'Please, don't file. Our son's just had this accident -- if we do this now, it'll make us look like the Britney Spears family. Please, don't file for divorce.'" Hogan calls Linda an abusive alcoholic who once threatened to beat Nick with a wine bottle. Hulk says the extend of Linda's crazy side was never really seen on their "Hogan Knows Best" VH1 reality show because "There were plenty of times when Linda would lose it, but no one wanted to see that kind of ugliness on TV."

Hogan then describes a darker chapter in his life, where he almost committed suicide. Hulk said one day while filming NBC's "American Gladiators," he downed a heavy cocktail of rum and the anti-anxiety medication Xanax. Later in the day, he received a phone call from co-host Laila Ali, daughter of boxing great Muhammad Ali, who was concerned for him after noticing he seemed distracted at work. Hogan said in the book that he had reached for a gun and put his finger on the trigger when Ali called.

http://rajah.com/base/node/17429

Damn...he almost killed himself. Good thing Laila called him on time before he even pulled the trigger.

netscape check two
10-22-2009, 03:18 PM
By the way, I was kinda surprised at the ending of Raw. It felt like a WCW type of ending with wrestlers still fighting, and I like that type of ending. Though Raw doesn't usually do that. And it seemed like it cut off before the commentators thought it would, cause they didn't have a chance to say bye or anything. lol

battle?
10-22-2009, 03:50 PM
By the way, I was kinda surprised at the ending of Raw. It felt like a WCW type of ending with wrestlers still fighting, and I like that type of ending. Though Raw doesn't usually do that. And it seemed like it cut off before the commentators thought it would, cause they didn't have a chance to say bye or anything. lol

great point!!
wcw did do that alot..
if wwe was smart the would of had what happened after the camera's went off the air on there website

the snoog dogg segment where he was getting blazed then came back with candles was classic ..
raw was supprisingly good this monday
it would be nicer as well if they had more long matches like the cena trips match..

hectis
10-22-2009, 03:59 PM
lol remember the few times when after nitro they show a match during the commercial breaks between the show that came on next

great point!!
wcw did do that alot..
if wwe was smart the would of had what happened after the camera's went off the air on there website

the snoog dogg segment where he was getting blazed then came back with candles was classic ..
raw was supprisingly good this monday
it would be nicer as well if they had more long matches like the cena trips match..

that shit was funny as hell. who is the GM this week?

battle?
10-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Familiar with the fast-paced lifestyle akin to Monday nights, NASCAR's Kyle Busch and Joey Logano roll into Raw this week in Buffalo, N.Y., where the speedster pair pulls rank as special guest co-hosts.

battle?
10-22-2009, 08:51 PM
this weeks southpark has a pretty funny spoof on wrastlin'

netscape check two
10-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Lace Cade is back in the WWE. I wonder if he'll get a big push again. So Nascar drivers are going to be the guest hosts? There are a bunch of redneck wrestling fans, but I think maybe they should appear at a Raw in like Kentucky or something.

hectis
10-23-2009, 01:44 PM
yeah I was thinking the same thing

I dont think b-lo gives a fuck about race car drivers

battle?
10-26-2009, 10:09 AM
another terrible ppv last night..

netscape check two
10-26-2009, 05:55 PM
^^ I didn't see it. What parts sucked?

battle?
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
^all of it..
they stopped the cena orton match per blood..
they eventually restarted it..
raw vs smackdown ..they even had a trophy..
an the sad thing was ecw fit nowhere in the equation..
i remember the jim crocket mem cups..
now that was all about bragging rights..

hectis
10-26-2009, 07:23 PM
raws in buff today my brother is going maybe I will see him in the crown

netscape check two
10-27-2009, 01:03 AM
How was Raw tonight? I didn't get to see it.

lol at this concerning the Ironman match:

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/14163

Are the PPV's considered PG also, or not?

Jeru
10-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Does anyone if there is a docu or something like that about the history of the NWO?

ironmantis
10-27-2009, 07:32 AM
I haven't seen the ironman match yet but wasn't really looking forward to it as I didn't really want to watch John Cena for a whole hour. I have it on tape but maybe i'll just skip it.

I guess WWE will never go back to the attitude era or DX era when anything goes. Now they're worried about getting blood on the audience and looking bad on tv, considering the shows are rated PG.

I guess they won't be having another one night stand again or TLC matches.

If they are dumbing it down this much, they need to make it up with some decent comedy bits (not including any Hornswoggle shit) (I like the way CM is becoming more like Edge with is mic skills and the way he comes to the ring looking at his non existent watch). Or they should do what they are supposed to do which is provide decent wrestling matches (ie: bring back the cruiserweight division).

Peace

hectis
10-27-2009, 08:23 AM
everything in the WWE is pg, and it's dumb because most the people who watch it are older male adults.

I bet it was triple HHH who did this so his kids could watch him wrestle

hold up is the game PG too?

battle?
10-27-2009, 09:20 AM
raw..the emergance of the american speaking kofi..
there was one good part of bragging rights ..
be4 orton went for the punt he was really hearing "voices" in his head..

netscape check two
10-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Does anyone if there is a docu or something like that about the history of the NWO?

This DVD about the NWO came out in 2002, around the time Hogan, Hall, and Nash came back to the WWE together. I got it back then. I think it has since been discontinued, so the price might be pretty high. I'm not sure if there has been any NWO documentaries since then.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XK4KV1G6L._SS500_.jpg

netscape check two
10-27-2009, 12:13 PM
So DX might start feuding, based on that triple threat match at Survivor Series?

Jeru
10-27-2009, 02:02 PM
This DVD about the NWO came out in 2002, around the time Hogan, Hall, and Nash came back to the WWE together. I got it back then. I think it has since been discontinued, so the price might be pretty high. I'm not sure if there has been any NWO documentaries since then.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XK4KV1G6L._SS500_.jpg

Thx for the info, try to find if I can download it

Jeru
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Hulk Hogan signed with TNA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Thednaoftna.jpg

:hooray::hooray:

11th Chamber
10-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Bischoff signed too. Curious as too how they're gonna work this..

battle?
10-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Hulk Hogan signed with TNA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Thednaoftna.jpg

:hooray::hooray:

sFVBfuEzRz0

netscape check two
10-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Yeah, the immortal one back in TNA. The Main event Mafia breaks up, and right after Hogan and Bischoff come in. If only the WWE didn't own the NWO trademarks, it could have started up once again. lol

What about that overseas wrestling tour Hogan and Bischoff are supposed to be doing soon?

netscape check two
10-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Flair might be going to TNA now also? lol

================================================== =======
With reports suggesting that Ric Flair has agreed to be linked with Hulk Hogan in wrestling endeavors, talk has already started suggesting Flair will follow The Hulkster in going to TNA Wrestling. But, if insider reports are correct, there could be even more to the story.

F4WOnline.com cites sources familiar with TNA's plans who said that something bigger than the Hulk Hogan/Eric Bischoff acquisition is set to break in the coming weeks. As Hogan is a bigger commercial draw than a name like Ric Flair, the feeling is that it will be more than a mere announcement that another wrestling veteran has signed.

At the same time, because TNA announcements have a history of receiving excessive hype, one should hesitate before assuming the forthcoming story will totally shake up the wrestling industry.

ironmantis
10-28-2009, 06:48 AM
It's basically like a retirement home for wrestling.

TNA's walking stick match will be the next ppv main event.

Cee Oh Vee
10-28-2009, 09:47 AM
^ Hahahah.

netscape check two
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM
Style is really pumped up about DX. lol Calm down man. ha ha

txTOoWeetzw

hectis
10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
so we have a raw main event that is HBK vs HHH vs John Cena, and a smackdown main event that is Jericho vs Big show vs Undertaker (punk might be in it too) so on both raw and smackdown 2 tag teams will have to face each other

netscape check two
10-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Kerry Von Erich's daughter is pretty hot isn't she?

hectis
10-28-2009, 06:02 PM
pics?

netscape check two
10-28-2009, 06:23 PM
She is in TNA right now:

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv218/Gif_Of_The_Divas/Lacey_Von_Erich_6.jpg

battle?
10-28-2009, 07:46 PM
so we have a raw main event that is HBK vs HHH vs John Cena, and a smackdown main event that is Jericho vs Big show vs Undertaker (punk might be in it too) so on both raw and smackdown 2 tag teams will have to face each other

huge letdown..
they really should of had a tournament to decide who would face cena..
the push of ted jr. is coming..

hectis
10-28-2009, 08:08 PM
it is coming.......after he leaves does a movie ( I think the marine 2 or something) and comes back around the Royal Rumble

battle?
10-28-2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.ricflair.com/

netscape check two
10-30-2009, 12:55 AM
-- Though public reports continue to maintain that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff will not have indoctrinated creative power under the TNA umbrella, Hogan has been telling friends and wrestling peers something to the contrary.

F4WOnline.com says that Hogan is telling wrestlers he hopes to recruit that, regardless of what is said publicly, he will be calling the shots in TNA--he will have more influence than anyone (including Bischoff), with the exception of Bob Carter, who is the financial power behind the company.

-- WWE's latest Hulk Hogan DVD is still advertised as going on sale in November. It is not clear if WWE will pull the plug on the release.

battle?
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
i watched some of tna last night
it really is a 2nd rate show..
i think the show would benefit from being filmed @ different venues other than the impact zone..

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
TheHistoryofWWE.Com has a 60 minute Terry Funk interview for those interested, just go to the site and it's right there on the main page as a .GIF picture link.

20 year anniversary of Flair/Funk I quit for those wondering why it might be a good listen...

battle?
10-30-2009, 03:11 PM
^ never scene that site be4
props..

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2009, 03:25 PM
yeah me neither, came across it on accident as a matter of fact. looks to be a great fucking site, loads of information. that ring roast of terry funk and mick foley should be very very entertaining.

battle?
11-06-2009, 11:25 PM
god-dam is matt hardy getting fat an bald

Jeru
11-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been youtubing Scott Steiner all day and I've been LMFAO all day long :lmao:

netscape check two
11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Stone Cold and the Macho Man possibly going to TNA also? lol

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/14270

battle?
11-11-2009, 11:34 AM
flair owns hogan..

K0NuK6YXCNg&feature

netscape check two
11-14-2009, 02:53 PM
After Hogan brings in guys like Austin, Savage, and RVD, he would like TNA to move to Monday night's in the future to battle the WWE. The Monday night wars might be back once again.

ironmantis
11-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Yeah, but TNA will have to be on earlier so that all the old fogies can get to bed early after the show, lol.

Maybe TNA will sign the Golden Girls as some new divas to match the Wrestlers, lol

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 08:27 PM
What's all this about Austin and RVD to TNA? Is there any truth to this? Or just another rumor? I would love to see RVD in TNA taking on some of those youngsters. RVD vs ANYONE in TNA like Joe, AJ, Daniels, any one in the X-Division... would be classic. I'd start taking the 2 hour drive north again to watch some TNA in person if RVD goes.

hectis
11-16-2009, 02:45 AM
I don't see stone cold going to tna

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Me neither, LMAO, why the fuck would the BADDEST PRO WRESTLERS OF THE 90'S go to TNA? Hahaha but I might be able to see rVD. RVD would be SICK in TNA with some of those youngsters. But RVD has this thing with the E where he's on good terms, blahzay blah, so I dunno. Why would he choose TNA over WWE...IF he was coming back? RVD's been on the indy scenes over seas over the last few months... so he could be getting the urge to come back.

battle?
11-18-2009, 08:45 PM
flair owns hogan..

K0NuK6YXCNg&feature

flair told em'..

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/wrestlezone.com/upl_images/1e146519bd75fa2ed2e13b6d4ece406f.jpg

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 10:02 PM
IyccoFjyH0s&feature=related

hide1998
11-20-2009, 10:48 PM
IyccoFjyH0s&feature=related

This was news 20 years ago, but today this is common knowledge to every adult.

Still a fan regardless, as it's like an athletic play.

hectis
11-21-2009, 12:51 AM
wait wrestling's fake?

hectis
11-21-2009, 11:40 PM
so the Rock might be coming back to the wwe. this would completely crush the hogan going to tna thing, which btw is no big deal to me; in fact, it will only be a big deal if RVD goes to tna, because we all know Stone Cold won't be going their. also I find it funny the wwe is selling the best of Hulk Hogan DVD, and it the commerical the say "see the best of hogan IN HIS PRIME"

netscape check two
11-22-2009, 12:42 AM
I don't think the Rock will be back as a regular wrestler though. Maybe he'll make some experiences. Plus Hogan is the biggest draw of all time.

netscape check two
11-22-2009, 12:46 AM
I heard Sid Vicious is going to TNA now. lol

hectis
11-22-2009, 01:53 AM
I heard Sid Vicious is going to TNA now. lol

I hope he does not break his leg again. I guess he can come back and feud with scott saying they have unfinished business

I don't think the Rock will be back as a regular wrestler though. Maybe he'll make some experiences. Plus Hogan is the biggest draw of all time.

that's true, but I still rather see the Rock come back then hogan

battle?
11-22-2009, 09:31 PM
hogan makes wrestling look bad..
poor guy cant even cut a promo or bleed right..
they should merge ecw an tna in2 one..

netscape check two
11-22-2009, 09:54 PM
-WWE Still Unhappy With Mickie James' Weight

On this past Friday's SmackDown, there was a segment involving Mickie James in which rival Diva Michelle McMcool created a personalized video of "Old McDonald". The video's starring character was "PiggyJames" and was actually designed to send a clear message to the multi-time Women's Champion.

Dave Meltzer reports that the company are still unhappy with James' weight and want her lose it, hence the recent segments involving heel Divas poking fun at her weight.

netscape check two
11-23-2009, 02:18 AM
How was Survivor Series?

hectis
11-23-2009, 05:29 PM
didn't see it but bitch ass cena is still the champ

netscape check two
11-23-2009, 11:56 PM
I didn't realize that Raw started at 8 tonight, but I caught most of it after 9. Was Jesse Ventura allowed to say what he wanted? Cause it seemed like he was saying a bunch of unscripted stuff. lol They ought to try to get him to come back as a regular commentator. He's better than any commentator the WWE has.

hectis
11-24-2009, 12:06 AM
I loved what he said to cena

netscape check two
11-24-2009, 12:10 AM
What was going on with the commentary between Jesse and Vince when Jesse thought Vince was calling him a coward and he said that Dick Cheney is a coward? lol Also, I bet Vince was mad when Jesse said about how the WWE used to be called the World Wrestling Federation, cause they hardly ever mention that name on shows.

That whole thing with the divas and the Gobley Gooker and the Native Americans/Indians was horrible too. lol

SilvaFistz
11-24-2009, 12:46 AM
That whole thing with the divas and the Gobley Gooker and the Native Americans/Indians was horrible too. lol

oh god that shit sucked! i caught a little of that at work. and wtf is up with wwe hating on mikie's weight? to me she's one if not the hottest diva out right now. what do u guys think?

netscape check two
11-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Question: You've been in the ring with the biggest names the wrestling industry's ever seen but there's one wrestler the fans would really love to see you in the ring with. There's one wrestler that you never really got to take on in a one-on-one situation and that of course is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Steve Austin versus Hulk Hogan - what would the outcome be?

Hulk Hogan: I ran into Stone Cold one week before I came to Australia. I went to a Gold's Gym in Venice Beach, California and there he was. He was working out during the day. He was doing a movie with my buddy Sylvester Stallone. And I told him, I said, "Brother, I'm going back to work. I'm getting back in the ring. If you want some come get some. Money's not a problem. Your schedule's not a problem. If you really want to get in the ring and you really want to make history then come get into the ring with Hulk Hogan". I did not get an answer.

Question: So you threw the challenge out there but you did not get an answer?

Hulk Hogan: Face-to-face threw the challenge out, in his face.

battle?
11-24-2009, 07:41 PM
i thought the mcmahon ventura commentary was great last night..
ventura was a great heel when he was wrestling an it was good 2 see him with orton an sheamus respectiviely..
an speaking of sheamus he needs a tan..
ted should of won the battle royal..he is promoting a movie..
the spot with marysse in the 15 year old turkey outfit was great..
melina is terrible on ther mic..im glad the hair shut her up..
so next week vern troyer is putting dx on trial with hornswoggle?

hectis
11-25-2009, 03:53 AM
I thought raw over all was good, I loved venture I thought he made a good GM, and was not on some crappy celebrity gimmick bull shit that it is most of the time. am not a fan of shamus, but am happy young talent is getting a push (even though he will lose to cena) vince and venture were gold on the mic, and it just shows the wwe needs to have there current commentators watch and see how it is done

hectis
11-25-2009, 03:54 AM
Benjamin vs christian in a ladder match is going to be the best match at TLC

battle?
11-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Benjamin vs christian in a ladder match is going to be the best match at TLC

hopefully they will give them more than 10 minutes 4 the match..
edge should be back soon..?

hectis
11-25-2009, 10:12 PM
am hearing it is less than 50% he will be back in time for WM. I rather have him miss wm then come back to early

battle?
11-25-2009, 11:52 PM
i still hope y2j an show can hold the belts till he comes back..
be great 2 see edge an christian take em ..
an hardy's could be a factor..imagine jeff b back by this time next year..

ironmantis
11-26-2009, 06:13 AM
am hearing it is less than 50% he will be back in time for WM. I rather have him miss wm then come back to early

I don't think he even has to rush back to wrestle at WM, even if he just appears on the show to cause Jericho to lose by spearing him would give him a good pop. That wouldn't take too much effort and should keep him injury free.

I think we need Edge back though, someone who is great on the mic as well as wrestling. Although i think Punk is holding his own in edge's absence in that role imo.

netscape check two
11-26-2009, 05:51 PM
So Big show will be able to wrestle at the next PPV?

I heard before that Sheamus is getting a push cause Triple H likes him.

When is Lance Cade going to make his return appearance? I wonder if he'll get pushed again.

netscape check two
11-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Do you think that TNA will try to do some type of storyline involving Sting and Hogan, since it was one of the greatest feuds of all time?

battle?
11-26-2009, 07:28 PM
^ id rather see hogan never wrestle again..
poor old man should stay re-tired..
this australian tour is terrible for him

netscape check two
11-26-2009, 07:43 PM
I heard that Hogan and Flair are going to have some type of reality show? lol

netscape check two
11-27-2009, 01:36 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1125_hulk_hogan_rick_flair_59000898_wireimage.jpg

Jeru
11-27-2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1125_hulk_hogan_rick_flair_59000898_wireimage.jpg

:lmao: and :r

Jeru
11-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Just a question : why the hell does the nWo page on wikipedia ( I know, it's wikipedia LOL ) have a return section for 2009?

hectis
11-27-2009, 07:31 PM
hmm IDK

cena vs the rock at next WM?

battle?
11-27-2009, 10:25 PM
^ i can only see that match happening if cena drops the belt be4 wrestlemania..
i dont think he will..i think he will be holding this belt 4 a while barring some sort of injury,,

why does flair have a red mark on his ass..?
i told u guys these ozzie dates were terrible..

Dirty Knowledge
12-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Anyone watch Dragon Gate USA's latest PPV? Shit was fiiiiiyaaaa iyaaa!! Bryan Danielson's final indy match! Wasn't his greatest, but I think it was a solid bang bang.

Saw the Jacksons for the first time, they really are the next Hardyz and THEN SOME..

Fuck the E niggas getcha head outta Vince's asscrack

theheavens
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
watch MMA fags

hectis
12-03-2009, 09:16 PM
lol

ironmantis
12-04-2009, 04:55 AM
I'm a loser

i'm guessing you're previous post made you become this, lol.

theheavens
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
I didn't even post that. somebody hacked into my account probably. fucking geeks

battle?
12-04-2009, 10:53 PM
rip umaga
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/2621752

hectis
12-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Rest in Peace

SilvaFistz
12-05-2009, 12:48 AM
dang that sux
r.i.p.

netscape check two
12-05-2009, 01:34 AM
R.I.P.

A heart attack at 36? I wonder if the drugs had anything to do with bringing that on?

ironmantis
12-05-2009, 05:15 AM
oh shit, I wondered where Umaga (Umanga for the UK) went, I really wanted to see him back.

RIP Umaga.

Jeru
12-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Scott Steiner should be considered a national treasure to pro wrestling :lmao:

battle?
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
raw vs tna
monday
jan 4th..

Jeru
12-06-2009, 10:18 AM
raw vs tna
monday
jan 4th..

Fail, Hogan's trying to change TNA to another WCW ( but I still think he'll be great for the overall recognition of TNA )

netscape check two
12-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I'd like to see Hogan and Bischoff turn TNA into a show similar to WCW. Not the later WCW before it died, but during it's peak when it was kicking ass. Vince should sell the NWO trademark to TNA if he's not going to use it again. lol

Jeru
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I'd like to see Hogan and Bischoff turn TNA into a show similar to WCW. Not the later WCW before it died, but during it's peak when it was kicking ass. Vince should sell the NWO trademark to TNA if he's not going to use it again. lol

Good news on that because Vince doesn't own the nWo name, Bischoff does ;)

MaskedAvenger
12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Whats happening with TNA? are they going head to head with RAW now?

Jeru
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Nah, it's a one time deal...test out the waters

netscape check two
12-10-2009, 03:16 AM
ECW had it's worst rating in history this past week. They have been talking about changing the name of the show, and having it be mainly a show for upcoming wrestlers(which it is partly now anyway). Like I had said before, they should have changed the name and stuff a long time ago. lol

ironmantis
12-10-2009, 05:15 AM
They should change the name to WWE Wrestling Youth Division (WYD).

And maybe add a division like in TNA called WWE Wrestling Retirement Villiage (WRV). They can have just legends wrestling each other like Barbarian & Warlord vs The Bushwackers and Brutus The Barber Beefcake vs Dino Bravo.

Also a division called WWE Wrestlers All Need Kickstarting (WANK). This will be for midcard Wrestlers who don't get enough airtime and need a kickstart.

battle?
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
there are currently 4 wwe shows on weekly
the lowest being..
wwe superstars on wgn on thursday's
&
ecw on syfy on tues..
ecw is one of syfy's highest ranked shows..
it makes no sense for tna 2 make a one night stand on jan 4th..
this is a bischoff/hogan war vs vince...
they know how 2 get ratings..
but..for them 2 re-play the monday night episode on thurs ...
an not continue the entertainment an one-man-up-man-ship against vince makes no sense..
hogan cant wrestle anymore..
he threw his leg out more than once against the agile grandfathered nature boy..
does anyone really think he's going (hogan) going to wrestle more than 3 times in 2010 for tna?..
u kidding me..an 2 go @ sting..better 2 have flair there..
if flair went there for the lone purpose of putting sting over in his last match im all 4 it..
but wwe has the flagship of shows..
one monday night an a re-play will not move anyships forward in the war against vince an hhh
if they took off ecw wut would they do with that 25 pund belt..
put it on ebay..>?

Cee Oh Vee
12-11-2009, 10:51 AM
They should change the name to WWE Wrestling Youth Division (WYD).

And maybe add a division like in TNA called WWE Wrestling Retirement Villiage (WRV). They can have just legends wrestling each other like Barbarian & Warlord vs The Bushwackers and Brutus The Barber Beefcake vs Dino Bravo.

Also a division called WWE Wrestlers All Need Kickstarting (Wank). This will be for midcard Wrestlers who don't get enough airtime and need a kickstart.

:clap:

Repped.

netscape check two
12-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Dino Bravo? lol

netscape check two
12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
there are currently 4 wwe shows on weekly
the lowest being..
wwe superstars on wgn on thursday's
&
ecw on syfy on tues..
ecw is one of syfy's highest ranked shows..
it makes no sense for tna 2 make a one night stand on jan 4th..
this is a bischoff/hogan war vs vince...
they know how 2 get ratings..
but..for them 2 re-play the monday night episode on thurs ...
an not continue the entertainment an one-man-up-man-ship against vince makes no sense..
hogan cant wrestle anymore..
he threw his leg out more than once against the agile grandfathered nature boy..
does anyone really think he's going (hogan) going to wrestle more than 3 times in 2010 for tna?..
u kidding me..an 2 go @ sting..better 2 have flair there..
if flair went there for the lone purpose of putting sting over in his last match im all 4 it..
but wwe has the flagship of shows..
one monday night an a re-play will not move anyships forward in the war against vince an hhh
if they took off ecw wut would they do with that 25 pund belt..
put it on ebay..>?

Hogan said that the TNA show on Monday will get 3 times the normal rating that TNA usually does.

netscape check two
12-14-2009, 03:41 AM
A bunch of title changes at the TLC PPV.

-Sheamus is the new WWE champion.
-Drew McIntyre is the new Intercontinental champion
-DX are the new WWE unified tag team champions.

And Batista beat the Undertaker, but Teddy Long had the match started back up cause Batista did a low blow, and then Taker ended up winning.

The tag match was the main event? Triple H gets to have any match he's in as the main event? smh

ironmantis
12-14-2009, 08:54 AM
A bunch of title changes at the TLC PPV.

-Sheamus is the new WWE champion.
-Drew McIntyre is the new Intercontinental champion
-DX are the new WWE unified tag team champions.

And Batista beat the Undertaker, but Teddy Long had the match started back up cause Batista did a low blow, and then Taker ended up winning.

The tag match was the main event? Triple H gets to have any match he's in as the main event? smh

I pretty much guessed that all those titles would change hands, it would make no sense for Drew and Shamus to lose at this time. Obviously DX had to win the titles at some point and Jerishow had held the titles for a while so you could guess the outcome of that match.

netscape check two
12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I thought Legacy should have gotten the tag team of the year award. I didn't think Jericho/Big Show were together quite long enough.

- Dan from PWTweets.com sent word that Kevin Nash recently hinted at a reunion of X-Pac, Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and himself in TNA with the following Tweet: "might see PAC Hogan Hall and Nash on tna togather real soon"

battle?
12-15-2009, 04:53 PM
^ was cena crying last night?>
dennis miller had the king laughing all night

netscape check two
12-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I only saw a little of the beginning but I read the results. It sounded like Cena was about to cry. I thought Dennis Miller was bombing when I saw him.

battle?
12-15-2009, 06:18 PM
the light vs the dark part 2 @ wrestlemania 26

BRONZBODY
12-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I only saw a little of the beginning but I read the results. It sounded like Cena was about to cry. I thought Dennis Miller was bombing when I saw him.naw he wasnt bombing...the crowd was too stupid to get his jokes. they were dead as hell last night. even p diddy couldnt have got that crowd hype.......

hectis
12-16-2009, 08:33 AM
thats the problem when you have some one like Dennis miller do raw, or Monday night football, their jokes can go over peoples heads

BRONZBODY
12-16-2009, 08:56 AM
^^ true.

i gotta say that i find it funny that sheamus is the new wwe champion and on raw he gets 3 minutes...jillian on the other is basicaly a jobber 2 da stars and gets more air time than the champion.

c'mon vince!!!! run sheamus down our throats like you did cena.....like u still doing cena.

hectis
12-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I cant see DX holding the tag titles past Royal Rumble

battle?
12-16-2009, 11:48 AM
^ u think it's time 4 the legacy push?

hectis
12-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Bret Hart has signed a contract and will be returning to the wwe early next year

ironmantis
12-17-2009, 10:07 AM
holy shit, that is mega news.

Bret Hart vs Sean Micheals part 2?

netscape check two
12-17-2009, 01:47 PM
I thought Bret Hart couldn't wrestle anymore? He's going to wrestle one more match?

hectis
12-18-2009, 08:28 AM
I don't think he will wrestle a match and if he does it will be a short one

netscape check two
12-22-2009, 03:32 AM
Good news concerning the NWO reforming in TNA:

According to numerous sources, Scott Hall is expected to appear at the live TNA iMPACT special on January 4th for a reunion with Kevin Nash. There also rumors that Sean "X-Pac" Waltman will be joining them but his return hasn't been confirmed.

Hall and Nash are expected to team up after Nash won the TNA Tag Team Title shot at last night's Final Resolution pay-per-view. Recent reports of Hall at independent wrestling shows have been positive.

While TNA can't use the NWO name because WWE owns it, it looks like the company is planning a reunion of the original members with Hall, Nash, Waltman and possibly Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan.

-prowrestling.com

MaskedAvenger
12-22-2009, 08:25 AM
What did they say about Bret Hart or RAW?

hectis
12-22-2009, 08:59 AM
he signed a contact the runs from I think 1/10/10 to two weeks after WM

I also hear the Rock might be a guest Gm next year

MaskedAvenger
12-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Did they announce it on RAW? Who announced it?

battle?
12-22-2009, 10:04 AM
fuckin johnny damon.,.

netscape check two
12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
I heard Johnny Damon was making out with Mae Young? lol I only caught the ending of Raw, but I read the rest of the results. The ending of the show was terrible, and the rest of the show sounded lame too. Hornswoggle is going to be DX's mascot? smh

BRONZBODY
12-22-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah last nights raw sucked cock. the only good matches were henry,kingston and bourne vs legacy and cena vs swagger(yeah i said cena0....the rest was terrible.

asf for the nwo/tna thing i got an idea for a name. OTHG-over the hill gang.

netscape check two
12-22-2009, 06:07 PM
If the NWO does reform in TNA, it would be impossible to be any worse than the current DX.

battle?
12-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I heard Johnny Damon was making out with Mae Young? lol I only caught the ending of Raw, but I read the rest of the results. The ending of the show was terrible, and the rest of the show sounded lame too. Hornswoggle is going to be DX's mascot? smh

damon hosting raw in tampa = big mistake
does he live there?
he barely made it through the opening..it's almost worth watching if u have not scene it..

Good news concerning the NWO reforming in TNA:

According to numerous sources, Scott Hall is expected to appear at the live TNA iMPACT special on January 4th for a reunion with Kevin Nash. There also rumors that Sean "X-Pac" Waltman will be joining them but his return hasn't been confirmed.

Hall and Nash are expected to team up after Nash won the TNA Tag Team Title shot at last night's Final Resolution pay-per-view. Recent reports of Hall at independent wrestling shows have been positive.

While TNA can't use the NWO name because WWE owns it, it looks like the company is planning a reunion of the original members with Hall, Nash, Waltman and possibly Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan.

-prowrestling.com

jan 4th should be interesting..

hectis
12-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Bret Hart will be the GM of raw next week

Bret hart coming back to WWE > hulk hogan on TNA

I know what I will be watching Jan 4th

netscape check two
12-29-2009, 11:44 AM
The band will be back together in TNA. Get ready for another ratings war.

hectis
12-29-2009, 12:46 PM
nah it wont be like the nwo that was in wcw

btw tna is becoming like wcw and is going to lose their identity

netscape check two
12-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Well you never know. I don't think anybody could have predicted beforehand years back how big of an impact the NWO would have on wrestling.

TNA might lose some of its identity, but I think it needs some of these more well known wrestlers to come in to help make it a bigger name, or it might remain stuck where it's at.

battle?
01-02-2010, 10:31 PM
^ i saw some of the newyears tna an it was a great concept to have the knockouts taking center stage but they ruined it with including matches from the year..
tna needs to travel more and get out of the impact zone..
the mcintire/morrison fued in wwf could be epic..
hopefully when brett comes back monday he will get in2 some kind of altercation with michaels..
an the hart dynasty will take the belts form dx
this really needs 2 happen for there tag divison
also..
i have my odds on michaels winning the royalrumble an taking on the undertaker @ wrestlemania..

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-04-2010, 12:06 PM
JBL Talks About TNA Challenging WWE On Monday Nights

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/hudson_lowboy/jbl.jpg

Former WWE star JBL offered his thoughts on the WWE-TNA Monday Night War in his latest Facebook blog. Layfield, who left WWE back in April 2009, sounds excited about the idea of TNA giving WWE a run for their money.

“I am loving the Monday Night Wars being back, or at least a one night skirmish on January 4th between WWE and TNA,” said Layfield.

“Greatest trade in history was Vince Russo to WCW, it drove WCW into bankruptcy and WWE to buying their competitor and establishing world dominance. We, at the time, were starting to think that Vince McMahon was sending Russo to destroy the competition it was so bad…

“TNA has the underdog and new guy going its way, it also has Eric Bischoff, who I greatly respect. I think Eric on his round two with Vince will be prepared. Along with Hulk (Hogan) who wants to badly compete with Vince as well.

“Main thing here is international TV rights, which both covet and make money off of. With Hulk and Eric in the mix, TNA will get clearance in many good markets to add to their international profile. Also, with Dixie Carter, who is a good friend and someone I respect-you won’t have the WCW oversized corporation.”

http://rajah.com/base/node/18060

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Rob Van Dam Comments On Whether He'll Be At TNA iMPACT!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r4Fu8hvu00I/SjFY4_DaMDI/AAAAAAAABAg/9xhosARWblM/s400/RobVanDam118.jpeg

Former WWE superstar and free agent Rob Van Dam posted on Twitter that he had "big wrestling plans" for January 4, with a link to his website, RobVanDam.com.

In a new blog posted on Sunday, Van Dam addressed the rumors that he will appear at TNA iMPACT! He wrote:

The wrestling business is exciting for the first time in quite awhile. This Monday kicks off the new ratings war between WWE and TNA-like I have to tell you! I admit, I am interested in the hype. In fact, I feel like I’m involved with this new era just because of the ginormous rumors involving me and a return. I’m going to say this-even though I know it won’t do much good-don’t be mad at me that you tuned in to see your favorite wrestler and I wasn’t there. I’m going to be watching with you.

http://rajah.com/base/node/18061

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Jeff Hardy Says He'll Be At TNA iMPACT! Tonight

http://www.poptower.com/pic-11946/jeff-hardy.jpg

Former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy wrote on Twitter
that he and his girlfriend will be driving to Orlando, Florida on Monday to attend the live 3-hour TNA iMPACT! Jeff wrote, "Gonna roll with my boy @TheShannonBrand to FLA to put in a good word & check out tha show."

TNA President Dixie Carter commented on the news of Jeff Hardy attending iMPACT. She wrote, "Heard Jeff Hardy is going to crash the party tomorrow. Everyone is welcome!!! Gonna be fun."

http://rajah.com/base/node/18064

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Triple H Reportedly Wants Bret Hart's WWE Return To Fail, HBK's Reaction To Bret

http://www.ugo.com/sports/undertakers-wrestlemania-matches/images/entries/triple-h.jpg

Regarding Shawn Michaels' outlook on real-life rival Bret Hart returning to World Wrestling Entertainment
, he is said to be happy that the "Hitman" is coming back and is more than willing to bury whatever hatchet there is between them.

On the flip side, Triple H has been telling people he doesn't want Hart back in WWE and that he hopes his return to the company fails. Considering that his wife, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, is head of creative in the company, it would appear that Vince McMahon may have to overrule his daughter and son-in-law if his storyline with Hart is to be a success. Providing things go well, a Hart vs. McMahon blow-off will be taking place at WrestleMania.

Hart's animosity towards Michaels and Hunter can summed up in a few sentences in his 2007 autobiography release as he concluded Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by saying he'll never forgive either two for "killing the business" that so many people gave their lives for.

"When I got into the business, wrestling was all about trust and respect, and doing the honours meant something. I'll never forgive Shawn, or Hunter, for killing the business that so many of us gave our lives for," Hart wrote. "Although pro wrestling will never truly die, but always morph into something else, the business that I knew and loved and gave all I had to is dead and gone forever."

Hart criticized Michaels further in his book's afterword, notably calling him "a phony, liar and a hairless yellow dog."

"Shawn Michaels found religion and settled down with an ex-Nitro girl. Over time he seemed to have convinced himself that it was me who screwed him over at Survivor Series. To me, Shawn will always be a phony, liar and a hairless yellow dog." Hart continued, "The difference between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels is that I'd have never done to him, or to any of the boys, what he did to me."

http://rajah.com/base/node/18070

battle?
01-04-2010, 04:07 PM
hogan is sportin' the black beard..

battle?
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
jeff hardy wrestling 2night @ the impact zone?
flair there as well..?
diabiase jr. face turn 2night?

netscape check two
01-05-2010, 02:37 AM
A solid episode of TNA tonight. Hogan should have gotten the band back together though, like Hall, Nash, and Waltman wanted to. I'm thinking it will happen eventually. In the meantime, it looks like Hogan, Bischoff, and Dixie Carter are going to be in some type of storyline(maybe for ownership) against Foley and Jarrett. Sting was up in the rafters looking down at Hogan though, so I assume he will be involved somehow also.

lol at Hogan having his friends the Nasty Boys there, and Val Venis playing strip poker with the Beautiful People.

They could have done more with Flair tonight though.

I saw some of the Bret Hart thing on Raw. I'll have to catch the rest of the show. Do you think they will have Bret wrestle Shawn again?

Jeru
01-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Did anybody tape Impact or can anyone provide a download link for me? Can't seem to find anything, not even a torrent

battle?
01-05-2010, 09:59 AM
A solid episode of TNA tonight. Hogan should have gotten the band back together though, like Hall, Nash, and Waltman wanted to. I'm thinking it will happen eventually. In the meantime, it looks like Hogan, Bischoff, and Dixie Carter are going to be in some type of storyline(maybe for ownership) against Foley and Jarrett. Sting was up in the rafters looking down at Hogan though, so I assume he will be involved somehow also.

lol at Hogan having his friends the Nasty Boys there, and Val Venis playing strip poker with the Beautiful People.

They could have done more with Flair tonight though.

I saw some of the Bret Hart thing on Raw. I'll have to catch the rest of the show. Do you think they will have Bret wrestle Shawn again?

the val venis skit was great..
nastyboys /3d feud..
maybe flair is there 2 wrestle sting one lst time?
scott hall was drunk as fuck last night..
i highly doubt brett will wrestle again
i thought they shud of used him through the whole show..
miz is getting y2j type heat..good 4 him.,.,

hectis
01-05-2010, 11:32 AM
I would love to see flair vs sting one last time I think that should be the last match for both of them, I don't care to see a nasty boyz/ team 3D feud, because the nasty boys are wack

Bret hart and Vince will have a match at WM that will be a real fast one like Vince goes for a kick Bret blocks it and puts him in the sharp shooter

I wonder if they will do any thing with bret, and the hart dynasty

netscape check two
01-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Did anybody tape Impact or can anyone provide a download link for me? Can't seem to find anything, not even a torrent

I can look for a link. I'm not sure what your tv schedule is like there, but TNA is going to be replaying last night's show this Thursday in their regular time slot.

Jeru
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I can look for a link. I'm not sure what your tv schedule is like there, but TNA is going to be replaying last night's show this Thursday in their regular time slot.

Well we don't get Spike in Belgium lol, let alone a wrestling show...:yessad:

wuswordz95
01-05-2010, 07:01 PM
how did bret hat disrespect the business. i thought it was stupid 4 bret to apologize. its not his fault.

MaskedAvenger
01-05-2010, 08:21 PM
He disrespected the business by refusing to job, well that's how Vince sees it. Anyway the band is definitely getting back together.

netscape check two
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
I heard they are getting rid of the six sided ring in TNA.

Cee Oh Vee
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM

Online link (streaming):

http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=153903

Download link:

http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=153904

I recommend just watching it on the first link I provided.

Enjoy :)

Peace!

netscape check two
01-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Is there a streaming link there for WWE's Raw show from last night also?

Cee Oh Vee
01-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Yes. http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=153660

I just watched it.

I'm pissed off to know that Bret didn't address the Hart Dynasty in any way though. It was a good show however. I'll watch TNA later on today...

Peace.

hectis
01-06-2010, 06:50 AM
I heard they are getting rid of the six sided ring in TNA.

I hope not

Cee Oh Vee
01-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Could someone give a short review of TNA... I was about to watch it, then I remembered how much I hate TNA. lol.

Jeru
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Could someone give a short review of TNA... I was about to watch it, then I remembered how much I hate TNA. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-2ke7Vrt8&feature=channel

I like this guys videos the most...His review of the live Tna Impact

Ps: thx for the links...gotta spread rep, I'll catch u later

Cee Oh Vee
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
MVoN6RQ

This is pro wrestling at its near best!

Great match.

Enjoy.

Cee Oh Vee
01-09-2010, 05:20 PM
For some reason the vid won't show... here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf1-MVoN6RQ&feature=related

Tajiri vs. Chris Jericho

netscape check two
01-09-2010, 08:08 PM
How come Hogan isn't on next week's TNA show?

KZA
01-11-2010, 11:18 PM
tonights raw sucked but this made up for it

http://i48.tinypic.com/28s07qq.jpg

netscape check two
01-12-2010, 02:50 AM
R.I.P. to Ludvig Borga

hectis
01-12-2010, 11:23 PM
how did he die?

hectis
01-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Randy Orton Accused of Assaulting Teen
Date Added: January 13, 2010
Story By: Amish Patel (http://www.prowrestling.com/php-bin/contact/index.php?email=amish_patel_206@yahoo.co.uk)
-- Press in Saugas, MA, are reporting that a criminal complaint was filed against WWE star Randy Orton on Tuesday night for assault and battery.

A 15-year-old autograph boy alleges that Orton assaulted him in the parking lot of Kowloon restaurant outside of Boston, which is a regular haunt of WWE stars when they are in town.

The boy told police that Orton spat gum in his face and used profanity. When the boy's mother interjected Orton allegedly told her, "so sue me."

Lt. Leonard Campanello of the Saugas Police Dept. told www.wickedlocal.com/saugus (http://www.wickedlocal.com/saugus) that another juvenile male also in the
parking lot at the time of the altercation reported witnessing the exchange between Orton and the 15-year-old.

netscape check two
01-14-2010, 01:12 AM
how did he die?

They are thinking it was suicide.

Jeru
01-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Seriously...The Band???? :?

hectis
01-15-2010, 08:15 AM
lol its like the could not think of a name

Krusha
01-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Tony Halme aka Ludvig Borga was a racist fuck,we all are glad of his choice here in finland....
Btw. wrestling is bs

Krusha
01-15-2010, 08:21 AM
And a funny fact about Borga: When he was a bouncer in some club in ny he kicked the shit out of Big Daddy Kane....lol

Jeru
01-15-2010, 09:20 AM
lol its like the could not think of a name

LOL true, whenever they say it I keep thinking of the music group

hectis
01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
at least the did not call them selves the old world order

netscape check two
01-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Online link (streaming):

http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=153903

Download link:

http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=153904

I recommend just watching it on the first link I provided.

Enjoy :)

Peace!

I went to that same site to watch this past week's TNA Impact, and when I clicked to play the episode that the Ricardo dude posted, I kept getting some fake virus alert thing coming up at the Daily Motion site.

The Spike channel site has the new TNA episodes up quicker than before though.

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/band/35497

netscape check two
01-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Generation Me? Who are these jabroni's? lol

battle?
01-17-2010, 04:31 PM
^ genesis 2night

netscape check two
01-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah, Genesis should be good. A big superstar to debut tonight? And that Generation Me is an exciting tag team, that was a nice match on Impact.

12weLvE
01-17-2010, 06:40 PM
LOL.

So I was skimming through the channels, and I run into RAW and Mic Tyson is in the ring with DX throwing up the X's ahahahahah

battle?
01-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah, Genesis should be good. A big superstar to debut tonight? And that Generation Me is an exciting tag team, that was a nice match on Impact.

Mr................kennedy?
is kendrick in tna now?

netscape check two
01-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah, it could be Kennedy, but you think it would be more of a big name than that, from what they are making it out to be. I heard Scott Hall is trying to get Sid Vicious in TNA. lol

battle?
01-17-2010, 07:50 PM
^ i knw ..lol sid
maybe his wrestla'n has gotten better from when he was a 4 horsemen..

battle?
01-17-2010, 08:27 PM
wow... sean morely...

netscape check two
01-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Is the TNA PPV on justin.tv or somewhere?

battle?
01-17-2010, 09:31 PM
^ tna has 2 get ou2a the impact zone 4 ppv's..

battle?
01-17-2010, 10:08 PM
mr.............................anderson...anderson ...

hectis
01-17-2010, 11:03 PM
^ tna has 2 get ou2a the impact zone 4 ppv's..

are all tna events in the impact zone?

netscape check two
01-17-2010, 11:53 PM
^^
No, they go to different cities.

BRONZBODY
01-18-2010, 12:02 AM
aj is a heel now whit flair as his manager? fuckin a

i see a new four horsemen possibly comming.

netscape check two
01-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Was Hall drunk tonight? lol Cause I heard they replaced him in the tag match with Waltman. And then Hall came down late in the match and got into an argument with a 'fan'. And Hogan is mad at the band now.

MaskedAvenger
01-18-2010, 03:16 AM
Did anybody actually watch the PPV? From reading the results, it didn't seem too exciting.

battle?
01-18-2010, 10:03 AM
are all tna events in the impact zone?

they were in pa last week

netscape check two
01-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Did anybody actually watch the PPV? From reading the results, it didn't seem too exciting.

I was watching a little of it on justin.tv, but then they cut it off.

netscape check two
01-18-2010, 03:48 PM
they were in pa last week

Yeah, TNA had a house show real close to me in Reading, PA.

netscape check two
01-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Where were the Nasty Boys last night? I thought they were supposed to have a match. lol

battle?
01-18-2010, 05:22 PM
^ lol ...devon get the tables..
i thought the ppv was better than the pats ravens playoff game last week..lol
but its nice 2 see the 4 sided ring..but it would be kinda kool if they kept the 6 sided for the x-division..
seems like flair may work with sting.
wooooooooooooo!

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-19-2010, 04:48 PM
TNA Caught Telling The iMPACT! Zone Audience How To Behave

Prior to Monday's TNA iMPACT! TV taping, members of TNA's production team addressed the Impact Zone fans with instructions about "how act like cast members" in the filming of a TV series and not distract talent from "telling a story" to viewers at home.

"You are cast members here. It's active, it's TV-14, please, I know it's fun to try to distract the talent up here, but they have to tell a story to two million people. You're part of us. You're helping us tell the story. Please don't try and distract the story."

The pre-show announcement comes the night after Genesis, when the iMPACT! zone totally ripped apart Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's opening segment, the Band, Sean Morey, Mr. Anderson and many of the other "new faces" in TNA.

The director also told TNA fans not to "throw up gang signs" and not to chant "bullsh--" during the show, as it just creates work for the production team, who has to edit the bad language out.

"Every time you come here, I want you to be excited. What I cannot have from the audience are curses, flipped bird, and gang signs that I may not understand," he said. "Please, watch your language. Please, watch what you do. If I ask you to remove a sign, I'm not even sure the reason. Somebody in the truck saw something. We're going to be watching you. When we see this violation, we're going to ask you to move."

I personally attended Sunday's TNA Genesis PPV at the iMPACT! Zone and can report first hand that the crowd hated the "new faces" of TNA. Fans hoping to see Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, the Motor City Machine Guns, Awesome Kong, the Beautiful People were instead treated to Val Venis, X-Pac and Mr. Kennedy and made it very clear how they felt about it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWcdtonZMgc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWcdtonZMgc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://rajah.com/base/node/18231

netscape check two
01-19-2010, 05:27 PM
^^
Hogan and Bischoff need some discipline to raise the level.

netscape check two
01-20-2010, 02:46 AM
*Spoilers for Impact this week*

what the hell? lol

-A.J. Styles defeats Kurt Angle with an ankle lock. This match was described as an 'Orlando Screw Job'. Earl Hebner was the referee for this match and he had them ring the bell. Styles, Flair, and Hebner left the ringside area. After the match, Hulk Hogan came out and Angle spat in his face.

battle?
01-20-2010, 09:10 PM
^ so who do u think the enforcer of the group is going 2 be?>

netscape check two
01-20-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm a little confused about this? I coudn't tell from the results I read. Did Hogan turn heel and screw Angle? Or did Angle just assume Hogan was behind the screw job, and he actually wasn't? Cause I thought there was going to be a storyline soon involving Hogan and Angle against Flair and Styles.

Earlier in the night, Hogan kicked Hall and Waltman out of the building cause he was getting tired of them causing trouble.

netscape check two
01-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Why did Mickie James agree to do this storyline? lol

"Michelle McCool and Layla make fun of Mickie James with a buffet of food. Maria interferes and calls them morons. Mickie comes out and says Michelle and Layla think they are great but really they are nothing. She points at the audience and says this is what real women look like. She says Michelle will never run her off Smackdown. Michelle says the WWE fans get to watch Animal Planet and WWE at the same time when Mickie is on TV. Catfight ensues. Beth Phoenix runs in and helps Michelle and Layla. They shove a 'Piggie' cake into Mickie's face and dump punch on her."

battle?
01-21-2010, 09:41 AM
^ lol..i think she wants out an wud rather b a country music star..
vince usually takes all stars garments when they dont want to come back

hectis
01-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Mickie James has a nice arse

BRONZBODY
01-25-2010, 02:05 AM
http://rajah.com/base/node/18231alot of the so called tna fans are idiots...the need to get out of orlando.

hectis
01-25-2010, 03:27 PM
the thing I loved about the real ecw is the never censored the crowed and tna was not doing that now hogan comes and bam crowd censorship

what's next making tna pg13 like the wwe?

netscape check two
01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I will say that TNA's storylines are definitely more entertaining right now than the WWE. TNA has fans wanting to come back the next week to see what will happen next. The WWE just has DX celebrating at the end of each show after another win, and no suspense.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson - "I've Never Been Interested In Wrestling John Cena"

http://thehouseofjukeblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/22-the-rock-wwf-champ.jpg

During an interview with Live Audio Wrestling last night, Dwayne "The Rock Johnson said he would return to WWE for a guest-hosting role or to wrestle a match on the sole condition that he can "rip up" the writing for the current television product and tap into the "Attitude Era" with an edgier product.

"I want to use the platform as a host to literally rip things open. There's so much stuff we can do," Johnson told John Pollock. "We're going to create an incredible show, an incredible Raw. I'm doing another movie, but after that, we're going to create something special, unique, something badass for the fans. Talking to Vince (McMahon), whenever that's going to be, we're going to have a great time."

Johnson echoed what he said last week during an interview with ESPN in that he wouldn't rule out actually wrestling, but only if he can turn the product upside down and create a compelling storyline leading to a match.

"I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish in wrestling, so I wouldn't rule out going back," Johnson said. "If the match was right and we could create something really unique and cool for the fans and for my opponent and for the company, I would do it in a second."

Johnson once again said he has no interest in wrestling John Cena, but talked about what it would take for him to work a program with one of WWE's premiere stars.

"I've never been interested in wrestling John Cena. The guys I wrestled in the past - from Goldberg to Hogan to Austin - were guys who I've really wanted to wrestle. If it can be done creatively but not only that, it's very important if I do back is that the writing has to be ripped open and really be pushed," Johnson said. "I came from a time in the Attitude era where we trail-blazed a lot and were fearless in the things we said and did."

Johnson added: "There are a lot of restrictions now on the product, which by the way, I understand, and I enjoy some of the stuff I see and I know some of the writers and they're challenged every week, but if in fact I do go back, it would be an interesting collision of an Attitude time that I loved and the time now, but I'm sure we can always infuse things to make it work."

To listen to the interview in its entirety, click here.

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news/wrestling/5756/download_the_law_from_sunday_featuring_the_rock

battle?
01-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I will say that TNA's storylines are definitely more entertaining right now than the WWE. TNA has fans wanting to come back the next week to see what will happen next. The WWE just has DX celebrating at the end of each show after another win, and no suspense.

very true
wrestlemaina storylines
taker vs michaels again..
brett hart vs mcmahon
the only good wwe storyline is morrison an mcintire,,

hectis
01-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I think every diva should pin like maryse

battle?
01-26-2010, 08:48 AM
^ true dat

netscape check two
01-26-2010, 10:14 PM
what? lol

AOL Television's section is saying that WWE is currently working on a sitcom starring Santino Marella. WWE Diva Beth Phoenix is slated to play his girlfriend, and Vladimir Kozlov his best friend. "In two weeks, we're filming the first three episodes," Santino said. "It will air at first on the dot com, then after that we will get it to a network television."

netscape check two
01-28-2010, 03:35 AM
I heard that the Honkey Tonk Man is supposed to be coming to TNA.

Afficial_Nastee
01-28-2010, 12:35 PM
I think every diva should pin like maryse
If I could rep you I would !

Keep showing some love to The Sexiest of Sexy : MARYSE !

netscape check two
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
TNA is looking to move Impact to Mondays in March. Though, they are only going to have a live show every other Monday? lol That sounds pretty lame, but it will cut down on costs and wrestler's traveling.

ironmantis
01-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I caught some of TNA today and I must say, it was such bad acting, I couldn't believe what I was watching, lol.

Still, the transition at the moment in TNA could make it exciting but i'm not sure with all the old fogies. It's just WWF 15-20 years ago.

Anyone going to be watching Royal Rumble on streaming? anyone know good sites that it's on that doesn't buffer every 5 secs?

Peace

battle?
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM
y2j: Bischoffs right I can't headline in TNA...cos I'm not in my 50s!

netscape check two
01-30-2010, 11:23 PM
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/uploads/1/HoganHulkArt_130GG_120.jpg

battle?
01-31-2010, 09:46 PM
vDcSQ8e4ffo

netscape check two
01-31-2010, 09:59 PM
How is the Royal Rumble going? Anybody watching it? I'm not sure if it's on justin.tv or some other sites.

battle?
01-31-2010, 10:04 PM
^not as good as this one..
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00390/Ric_Flair_Hulk_Hoga_390422a.jpg

battle?
01-31-2010, 10:33 PM
http://www.mediaman.com.au/profiles/edge.jpg

hectis
01-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Edge won the RR fuck yeah

netscape check two
02-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Is Bret Hart able to take any types of bumps? I wasn't sure. It looked like Batitsa was maybe ready to powerbomb him, but Bret was caught up in his jacket.

battle?
02-02-2010, 09:45 AM
^ that was weird..
even weirder..
GbCh09Tc7MU

Sativahhh
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
wtf??? wrestling is theatre they are actors
just must see the Divas

netscape check two
02-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Why did Hall and Syxx Pac beat up Nash?

Jeru
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Why did Hall and Syxx Pac beat up Nash?

Don't know, another case of typecasting perhaps?

All I know is they've been removed from the roster according to the TNA site.

netscape check two
02-08-2010, 04:09 AM
^^
I've been hearing that Hall and Syxx Pac might be on their way out. so maybe that's why they removed theor profiles. Though, I'm hoping it has to do with them two not having a TNA contract, to further the storyline. Hall is looking in bad shape though. He needs to lose some weight, and I guess all that beer drinking has caught up with him. It's a little confusing right now in TNA to tell who is a heel and who is a face, such as Hogan and Bischoff. They are kinda borderline. lol

netscape check two
02-08-2010, 04:11 AM
TNAWrestlingNews.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that California-based porn star 'Lela Star' is not the only woman Frankie 'Kaz/Suicide' Kazarian has been seeing while dating TNA Knockout Traci Brooks.

As noted yesterday here on TNAWrestlingNews.com, Frankie has been having an ongoing affair with a California based adult star for the past three years which his wife, fellow TNA performer Tracy Brookshaw (a/k/a Traci Brooks), only recently became aware of. The longtime couple got married just a few weeks ago with many of their fellow peers in the wrestling industry in attendance. Traci is still trying to figure out the details of what went on. We can confirm that she has called the person in question to confront her about the situation. A sex tape also apparently exists.

TNAWrestlingNews.com has now learned that Frankie has been seeing a stripper based out of Tampa, FL. We are going to withhold her name due to privacy issues but we're told she works at Scarlett's (a strip bar) in the Tampa, FL area. TNAWrestlingNews.com has also EXCLUSIVELY learned that Frankie was with her in mid-late January. He was also with her during the first weekend of December. According to our source, "his wife was out of town and they could be alone."

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/kazweddingpics/4.jpg

netscape check two
02-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Lela Star:

http://www.foxyreviews.com/images/twistys-images/lela-star/lela-star.jpg