PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

check two
05-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I have a feeling Luger might try to talk some sense into Sting, and Sting might beat him up.

BRONZBODY
05-03-2010, 04:31 PM
I have a feeling Luger might try to talk some sense into Sting, and Sting might beat him up.i dont know man. luger can hardly walk now. it might be DDP.

check two
05-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Luger's condition has improved, but I don't see him wrestling again and stuff like that. Scott Steiner might be joining up with the Band soon. Maybe the Disciple will join up too? lol

check two
05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Black Machismo can give Hogan his old tights back tonight, and then Hogan can give Machismo the Hall of fame ring, which will reunite the Mega Powers.

battle?
05-03-2010, 06:04 PM
i think flair's boy reid will debut if not 2night then in the coming weeks....
i think lugor shows up with jim ross..

check two
05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Dixie is supposed to be giving a major announcement tonight. TNA changing its name?

check two
05-03-2010, 06:23 PM
On a side note, I noticed Brutus Beefcake in that Awesome Kong picture I posted. How is he still able to wrestle.. I remember that bad water related accident he got into a while back, and he was likely to survive. Then his spine was messed up, and when he was in the NWO, it looked like he couldn't bend over at all. Like when he took a bump, he looked stiff as a board. I'm surprised Hogan hasn't had him in TNA yet.

check two
05-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Impact is moving from Monday's back to Thursday night's.

battle?
05-03-2010, 07:50 PM
did u take those pics of kong an brutus check?
tna needs 2 shows per week..both live...

check two
05-03-2010, 10:17 PM
battle, no I hadn't taken those pics. lol

TNA couldn't go a few minutes after 10 to show what happened next? They had to be over right at 10 for a show that lasted a few episodes?

check two
05-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Like I had touched on before, it was a bad idea to go to Monday night's right around the time time WWE was getting for Wrestlemania. Also, last week was the three hour Raw draft thing, so TNA expected not to get good ratings anyway. I think they should have waited a little longer to go to Monday's. Though, on the other hand, since they had already moved to Monday night's, I think they should have given it a little more time with the ratings before moving back.

BRONZBODY
05-04-2010, 10:11 AM
TNA should have never left thursdays honestly....and last nights show was atrocious....but i did get to see Taylor Wilde's cute little ass so i gave it a pass. i hear she likes black guys too!!!

battle?
05-04-2010, 10:36 AM
machismo acting as flair last night was fuckin some funny shit
he sounded just like flair..
the sting spot last night was weird..
the move back 2 thursday is crazy..
they really should be adding a thurs show an keeping the monday..
the "e" isnt really any better than tna right now..
i do like the fact that they finally gave the hart dynasty the push an the sharpshooter..

check two
05-04-2010, 01:19 PM
-Fan arrested for threatening to blow up WWE headquarters due to the release of Mickie James

WWE fan Zavr Peygumbari, 22, was arrested on Friday on charges that he threatened to blow up WWE headquarters. He also claimed that he would visit the office with a machete and a machine guns because the company released WWE Diva Mickie James. Peygumbari was arraigned on Monday after his bond was lowered to $5,000 and he delivered a written promise to appear in court.

The judge ordered Peygumbari not to contact WWE employees, not to go near WWE headquarters, and said he is not allowed to attend WWE events. "I'm not allowed to go to wrestling show?" Peygumbari answered. The Connecticut Post reports that Peygumbari is known to New York City police as being emotionally distressed. You can read the full story at CTPost.com.

Jeru
05-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Watching Impact!...first 20 minutes were lame as hell...jesus christ...smh

Jeru
05-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Eric Young joining ugh...*shudders to say the name* The Band...everyone saw it coming I think...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/Jerus/thebandtna.jpg

The "Hogan-Sting summit" was ass...no answers or anything, just 2 old guys talking about playing chess like they're on the next Wu-Tang Clan album...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/Jerus/wutangforevertna.jpg

Best part was the Anderson-Hardy confrontation...both are funny as hell :yes:

shaolinsword
05-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Is Hardy still going back to WWE?

ironmantis
05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
I think wrestling in general needs a good kick up the ass.

Both TNA and WWE both need improving in certain departments but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

Maybe Heyman should try to start up a brand new ECW type promotion again.

WWE is not willing to go back to attitude era so won't see any hardcore shit and TNA has old people and bad actors. Both need to change.

I would be glad to see TNA nick WWE audience bit by bit so that it forces Vince to sort it out before it's too late.

And fuck having Flavor Flav on next week, that will be completely embarrassing imo.

check two
05-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I think Eric Young is decent, even though he reminds me of Barney Rubble. He played a funny character when he had that gimmick where he was scared and he would hide in the back room and stuff, and interacted with Styles and Angle. They never really said what's up with Syxx Pac currently except personal reasons?

I don't have a problem with some of the older wrestlers since a bunch of them are ones I grew up watching and still like. Though, I think some of them like Hogan need to take a step back sometimes away from the main event storylines and stuff. This ring thing is really stupid and what's the point in continuing with the 'Survivor Series like' team vs team thing? I don't like Mr. Anderson's character right now. I usually like the heels, but not him for some reason. Abyss needs to be out of any main event storylines.

I heard Jeru is going to be on an upcoming airing of the Ozone show. :)

I don't think Hardy is planing on going back to the WWE at the moment. He has some court dates coming up.

Why don't you like Flavor Flav, ironmantis? lol He can't be any worse than some of those other lame guests they have been having on. ha ha How much longer is this stupid celebrity guest thing going to go on for? It's time to drop the PG little kid's rating, and have a regular general manager. Try to persuade Coach to leave ESPN and come back.

battle?
05-04-2010, 09:25 PM
I think wrestling in general needs a good kick up the ass.

Both TNA and WWE both need improving in certain departments but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

co -sign

i dont think hogans ego or his al-i-moni payments will ever let him step out of the main event..
i dont think tna really needed hogan or bischof or flair , the band etc..
there just cashing in..
theres always that alternative need for something diff than mcmahon entertainment..
when hogan threw flair out of the ring it was mainly flair leaping through the air.. not hogan throwing him..once hogan goes down he aint getn up..
the quest host gm is better than having vicky g running the show..
i hope santino has a spot with flav this coming monday..

battle?
05-04-2010, 09:26 PM

I

really?> congrats!!

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Mr. Kennedy is still that nigga with the stick... it's been a few matches and he hasn't broken anything yet either.

ironmantis
05-05-2010, 02:44 AM
I think Eric Young is decent, even though he reminds me of Barney Rubble. He played a funny character when he had that gimmick where he was scared and he would hide in the back room and stuff, and interacted with Styles and Angle. They never really said what's up with Syxx Pac currently except personal reasons?

I don't have a problem with some of the older wrestlers since a bunch of them are ones I grew up watching and still like. Though, I think some of them like Hogan need to take a step back sometimes away from the main event storylines and stuff. This ring thing is really stupid and what's the point in continuing with the 'Survivor Series like' team vs team thing? I don't like Mr. Anderson's character right now. I usually like the heels, but not him for some reason. Abyss needs to be out of any main event storylines.

I don't think Hardy is planing on going back to the WWE at the moment. He has some court dates coming up.

Why don't you like Flavor Flav, ironmantis? lol He can't be any worse than some of those other lame guests they have been having on. ha ha How much longer is this stupid celebrity guest thing going to go on for? It's time to drop the PG little kid's rating, and have a regular general manager. Try to persuade Coach to leave ESPN and come back.

I didn't mind Falvor Flav until I briefly saw him on that Flavor of Love shit on mtv acting like a fool. He has also appeared on other reality shows and at the moment, I just find him embarrassing.

I don't think stopping the host gm will stop the pg rating as Vince knows he is making good money from all ages and family members. The only way it might change as I said before, is if TNA start getting many of WWE's viewers switch to them and therefore, forcing Vince to change it up back the the attitude era.

I do like some of the wrestlers in WWE but knowing you won't be seeing any blood anymore or not jumping from the titantron and shit like that, it's not as exciting. But at the moment, i'd still rather watch that then bad acting.

I know what your talking about Check when you say you grew up watching those old wrestlers, I was the same but it's hard to watch them stumbling everywhere and not really into the match because all they want to do is get back to the dressing room for their medication, lol.

Bring back Heyman to somewhere create a positive vibe in wrestling.

Jeru
05-05-2010, 06:19 AM
LOL @ check :lmao:

check two
05-06-2010, 01:31 AM
SPOILER

Congrats to the new TNA tag team champions, the best team of all time !!

check two
05-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Mick Foley upset at Triple H for saying Lillian Garcia looks like a horse:

A star Mick Foley is calling out WWE superstar Triple H for his "shallow" and "mean" joke about Lilian Garcia's appearance on RAW two weeks ago.

Garcia returned to WWE for one night to guest ring announce when the RAW crew was stranded in Europe. During the opening segment of the show, Triple H had a microphone and went over to her and said, "Even Lillian Garcia. If Lillian wants to come back here for night to the WWE just to horse around, she can do it." After Triple H's remarks, Jerry Lawler make a horse sound on commentary. Triple H's "horsing around" comment reportedly a reference to a backstage joke about Lilian that her face resembles that of a horse.

Foley wrote on his MySpace.com blog that Triple H's joke was the latest incident in a pattern of cruel on-air behavior from Vince McMahon's son in law:

"Why does someone like Triple H, one of the most talented, well paid guys in the business, do something so shallow and mean? Why would a multi-millionaire, with millions of fans around the world, feel the need (several times over the years) to say something that is only meant to hurt? I don't get it. I don't get why it's done, I don't get why it's condoned, I don't get what possible satisfaction anyone involved gets from demeaning someone like Lillian Garcia. I just don't get it."

ironmantis
05-06-2010, 04:29 AM
SPOILER

Congrats to the new TNA tag team champions, the best team of all time !!

What, The Bushwackers?

the insignificant
05-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I do like some of the wrestlers in WWE but knowing you won't be seeing any blood anymore or not jumping from the titantron and shit like that, it's not as exciting. But at the moment, i'd still rather watch that then bad acting.

Bring back Heyman to somewhere create a positive vibe in wrestling.

just to play devil's advocate...

they can't do that anymore... too many fringe guys who are easily discarded end up dead due to drug addictions... it's all that dumb shit that ecw created is why guys like kanyon, rocco roc, johnny grunge, mike awesome, test and crash holly are dead...

personally i think ecw brought more negatives into wrestling than positives that people overlook...

i can see why you may not like it as much... but i think there are better, safer ways to do it... just things like having a more diverse roster to make individual matches stand out more...

ironmantis
05-10-2010, 05:29 AM
just to play devil's advocate...

they can't do that anymore... too many fringe guys who are easily discarded end up dead due to drug addictions... it's all that dumb shit that ecw created is why guys like kanyon, rocco roc, johnny grunge, mike awesome, test and crash holly are dead...

personally i think ecw brought more negatives into wrestling than positives that people overlook...

i can see why you may not like it as much... but i think there are better, safer ways to do it... just things like having a more diverse roster to make individual matches stand out more...

oh don't get me wrong, I don't want over the top violence and dangerous play like back in the ECW days. We didn't even have that channel back then where we lived, so I didn't watch it when was at it's peak (I'm just going by all the old ECW vids I own). I meant more in the WWE Attitude era when you they didn't care too much if they were risque on the mic or if they jumped off ladders or the titantron like Steve Blackman against Shane McMahon.

It wasn't over the top but it was entertaining, and they could do it again, although I am aware they would probably lose network viewing figures from certain groups but at least it's better for all of us who lived through that period.

They've toned it down so much now that you can't have blood or know that they may say something controversial on the mic. I guess we were spoilt with a good peiod of time in wrestling with the Attitude era.

You can see that TNA has they potential to be like the Attidude era of wrestling but they won't reach that potential with some of the wrestlers they have and some of the poor acting they happens. But at least they are going in the right direction with what can happen on the show rather then what can't happen on any WWE show.

I understand exactly what you mean though with certain wrestlers not looking after themselves and maybe that's because of the surroundings they found themselves in.

battle?
05-10-2010, 05:08 PM
check u going to raw 2night?

check two
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Is it in Philly tonight?

battle?
05-10-2010, 05:50 PM
The Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA

check two
05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Oh ok, I'm a while away from there. That's closer to where Art and his obese girlfriend are from.

check two
05-10-2010, 09:18 PM
The opening to Raw was terrible with that stupid Meatloaf thing. Did he place him gently onto the mat with the RKO? lol I don't like Vickie, but she does draw a lot of heel heat from the fans. Where is Flavor Flav? lol

battle?
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
r-truth an flav..wus up!!

check two
05-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Ls-uCgE3WMs

the insignificant
05-11-2010, 11:28 PM
oh don't get me wrong, I don't want over the top violence and dangerous play like back in the ECW days. We didn't even have that channel back then where we lived, so I didn't watch it when was at it's peak (I'm just going by all the old ECW vids I own). I meant more in the WWE Attitude era when you they didn't care too much if they were risque on the mic or if they jumped off ladders or the titantron like Steve Blackman against Shane McMahon.

It wasn't over the top but it was entertaining, and they could do it again, although I am aware they would probably lose network viewing figures from certain groups but at least it's better for all of us who lived through that period.

They've toned it down so much now that you can't have blood or know that they may say something controversial on the mic. I guess we were spoilt with a good peiod of time in wrestling with the Attitude era.

You can see that TNA has they potential to be like the Attidude era of wrestling but they won't reach that potential with some of the wrestlers they have and some of the poor acting they happens. But at least they are going in the right direction with what can happen on the show rather then what can't happen on any WWE show.

I understand exactly what you mean though with certain wrestlers not looking after themselves and maybe that's because of the surroundings they found themselves in.

i guess the saddest part for the wwe is that a lot of the wrestlers during the attitude era were awful in the ring... now they actually have guys who are good in the ring and on the mic... theoretically the product should be better but for the reasons you pointed out...

as for tna, maybe they should go back to the trick of having managers and valets doing the talking for the wrestlers...

check two
05-11-2010, 11:33 PM
I'd like to see a listing of guys you think were awful during the Attitude area and guys you think are solid currently.

check two
05-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Is Bret Hart actually going to wrestle for the US title on Monday?

battle?
05-12-2010, 08:37 PM
^ raw is in toronto on monday i believe
its good the hart's are fueding witht he miz cause none of them have near the mic skills the miz does..
the raw on monday was one of the better as of late..
smackdown looks pretty good again as well..
the attitude era was wut it was..
im glad the "e" is not trying to re-create that..
id hate to see dude love again..
is tna live next thursday..?

LORD ZERO
05-12-2010, 08:54 PM
is tna live next thursday..?

this thursday coming up

Dirty Knowledge
05-12-2010, 09:42 PM
The opening to Raw was terrible with that stupid Meatloaf thing. Did he place him gently onto the mat with the RKO? lol I don't like Vickie, but she does draw a lot of heel heat from the fans. Where is Flavor Flav? lol

It's called X-Pac Heat.

check two
05-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Impact isn't going to be live anymore at all, except on special occasions.

check two
05-14-2010, 02:19 AM
-Friends: TNA Storyline Played A Part In Kanyon's Suicide

The latest issue of Power Slam, an independent monthly non-kayfabe wrestling magazine published in the United Kingdom, features a story on the recent passing of Chris Kanyon. James Mitchell, a close friend of his, contributes heavily to the piece, giving his views on the troubled life of his departed friend. The article talks about Chris struggling to come to terms with his sexuality and how he wanted to create a positive gay wrestling persona, described as a 'normal masculine babyface who just happened to be gay'. However, no major wrestling company was willing to experiment his idea.

The conclusion of the article notes that a few of his close friends, including Mitchell, believe "the last straw" for the troubled former Wrestling star was the debut of Orlando Jordan's 'openly bisexual' character in TNA Wrestling.

Here is what was written: "Mitchell and some other of Kanyon's close friends believe the last straw for the troubled Kanyon was likely the TNA debut of Orlando Jordan's 'openly bisexual' character, which seeks to exploit the character's sexuality for cheap heel heat instead of promoting tolerance and acceptance. Those who were close to Chris are of the opinion Kanyon regarded this as a mockery of the wrestling angle he felt was his "life's work" and "destiny". He took a fatal overdose of pills shortly after the character's appearance on the Monday March 29 iMPACT!."

It should be noted that two different friends of his independently speculated that he may have watched the character's debut on the Mar. 29 episode of iMPACT! and saw Jordan playing a role that in his mind felt should have been his. They felt it set off his latest bout of depression � past the point of no return � as he stopped returning phone calls following that particular evening.

"It could have been, hell that was his idea," said Robert McLearren, one of Kanyon's closest friends outside the business. "That would make sense. The last time I talked to him was Monday afternoon. I could only imagine how he felt knowing someone else got his angle."

McLearren said his final conversation with Kanyon involved him trying to find a book on ecstasy.

"He thought that could finally be the key to helping him find stability," he said. "That's the last I heard from him. I texted him over-and-over again throughout the week, but with no response. Chris was incredibly unhappy. The unhappiness was punctuated by short periods of mania, but for the most part, he just wasn't whole after he left wrestling. He told me once that since he was a kid, that�s all he could think about, all he wanted to do. After that was gone, he just didn't feel like he had anything to live for, the only dream he had was gone. You throw in living with bipolar, and it made for a bad cocktail."

-http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/275795614.shtml#idc-cover

battle?
05-14-2010, 09:10 AM

really?
a damn shame..

battle?
05-14-2010, 09:11 AM

really?
a damn shame..

check two
05-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Virgil !!

This crowd is dead tonight. The commentators acting like they don't even know who Virgil was when he came out? What the hell. That Yoshi guy acts like a cartoon character or something.

check two
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Some people were complaining about the old guys at TNA.. Then you have Bret Hart winning a title on Raw tonight? No offense to him, but at least Hogan can still go through a whole match.

battle?
05-17-2010, 10:27 PM
^ hitman still sux on the mic..
the opening bit w/ y2j..wow.. poor brett.
u knw hogan cant last a whole match...lol

hectis
05-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Bret hart won the title cuz that's his last day and it was in Canada

check two
05-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Congrats on the wedding:

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2010/05/randy_savage_wedding_01_0000_Layer_8_full.jpg

hectis
05-22-2010, 03:01 AM
damn he look old but then again he is old

shaolinsword
05-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Have TNA got rid of Waltman now, or is he on "hiatus"?

hectis
05-22-2010, 05:33 PM
I think they got rid of him

shaolinsword
05-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I thought it was a bit weird how he wasn't woth Young, Hall and Nash before the match with Moore

Cheers

check two
05-22-2010, 08:59 PM
He's still in TNA. He had to take some time off for personal reasons.

ayIIXAyt8rs

the insignificant
05-23-2010, 03:55 AM
I'd like to see a listing of guys you think were awful during the Attitude area and guys you think are solid currently.

good call man, i definitely overstated when i said awful...

but i like the depth of the current roster... morrison, kingston, bourne, primo, rhodes, dibiase, r-truth, macintyre, mvp, jtg, smith, kidd, croft, baretta etc... you take the main event out of raw or smackdown and you've got some excellent wrestlers who don't need gimmicks...

i remember the attitude era with guys like the godfather, rikisihi, scotty 2 hotty, the mean street posse, vince and shane, val venus... under the current pg wwe, these guys wouldn't survive without their gimmicks... look what happened when d-lo came back to raw...

just my opinion... i'm sure most would disagree

battle?
05-23-2010, 10:03 AM
carlito fired
booker t back in tna?
that over the limit ppv shit is probally one of the worst ideas in recent months..

check two
05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I heard the Booker T thing might just be a one time thing in TNA for right now. The WWE hasn't been using Carlito right for a long time now.

check two
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/halllatestmug/1.jpg

--Scott Hall arrested:

The following is from the Orlando Sentinel:

Professional wrestler Scott Oliver Hall was arrested earlier this month on charges of disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer following an incident at a Seminole County bar, sheriff's records show.

Hall, 51, was at the Hitching Post Bar in Chuluota on May 14, when the Seminole County Sheriff's Office was called in for a disturbance complaint about 1:43 a.m., an offense report shows.

The deputy found a bartender standing in the door telling Hall to leave, but Hall was yelling and cursing at the bartender and other patrons there, according to the deputy's account. The deputy also said Hall appeared intoxicated with slurred speech and bloodshot eyes.

When the deputy advised Hall he was being placed in custody for disorderly intoxication, he tried to prepare him for the handcuffs, but Hall refused, the documentation states.

"Scott refused this directive, and instead, thrust out his chest, walking closer to me, stating, 'I ain't going down for this [expletive deleted],' " the report states. "This is [expletive deleted]. You know it's [expletive deleted]."

The report goes on to say that Hall continued to refuse, but the deputy managed to secure his left wrist with a handcuff and then pulled his right arm behind him.

"Due to Scott's inordinate size, 6'05", 295 pounds, I utilized two sets of handcuffs in tandem," the deputy noted in the report.

Hall was then placed in the patrol car.

Hall could not be reached Friday at a phone number listed on his offense report.

The bartender told the deputy that Hall had been "drinking heavily" and "became aggressive inside the bar," the report states. He pushed a customer and argued with the female bartender and called her names, the report says.

The bartender managed to line up a ride home for Hall, but he punched the window of the car that came for him and he pushed two female patrons near the car, according to the report.

Hall was transported to the Seminole jail and was later issued a trespass warning, notifying him never to return to the Hitching Post Bar on County Road 419.

Hall has had several arrests in Orange County, most for criminial mischief and alcohol-related offenses.

The bartender told the Orlando Sentinel that the bar owner would not approve a phone interview while she was working Friday.

Hall's offense report indicates he has a Chuluota address. On a booking sheet Hall's occupation is listed as professional wrestler. Under the field titled employer, the word unemployed was inserted.

According to the WWE website, Hall defeated Roddy Piper for the U.S. Championship at the WCW SuperBrawl in early 1999. But Ric Flair took the title from him less than a month later.

He regained the title eight months later, taking out Goldberg, Bret Hart and Sid Vicious in a ladder match, the website says. But he lost the championship again � a knee injury prevented Hall from defending his title.

Hall also has wrestled with the TNA, which tapes its matches at Universal Studios Florida.

check two
05-24-2010, 06:24 PM
The WWE stops a match when somebody gets a paper cut, but they let a match go on when somebody gets a concussion?

Caldwell's Analysis: The most concerning of all the injuries, based simply on how WWE handled the injury, was Ted DiBiase's concussion. He showed obvious signs of a potential concussion after he was knocked loopy by a hard slap from Truth. DiBiase then stumbled to the corner and was out on his feet no-selling Truth's offense. That match should have been stopped immediately to check on DiBiase for a potential concussion rather than allowing DiBiase to continue on another five minutes. It's another example of WWE - and Linda McMahon - continuing to talk a big game about the Wellness Policy, but failing in the application of their concussion testing program. They do not disclose the application of the policy, and here they failed to stop the match and protect the health of a wrestler.

-pwtorch.com

battle?
05-24-2010, 06:31 PM
^the punk- rey match last night was pretty good
i thought this dibiase push was gna take flight last night..guess not

Valkis
05-25-2010, 11:09 PM
TNA > WWE, That is all :D

check two
05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Pretty soon everybody in the WWE is going to be a son or daughter of a former wrestler? lol

hectis
05-26-2010, 02:52 AM
I wonder if that will happen with the wu like will all their son form a real wu tang offspring group lol

Valkis
05-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Scott Hall is the man.

And yeah, I was thinking that. Everyone in wrestling will be related to another wreslter...and if that would ever happen in rap.

LORD ZERO
05-26-2010, 02:22 PM
tna > wwe, that is all :d

^^truth
and im glad the hart dynasty finally got they ass whooped @ raw!

check two
05-29-2010, 11:42 PM
The Syfy Network's successful original series, Ghost Hunters will air an episode from the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame. The paranormal activity is most active around the displays for Bam Bam Bigelow and The Missing Link. For more information about the show, head over to Syfy.com

check two
05-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Sean Waltman said during an in-studio interview with The Cowhead Show on Thursday that he missed last month's Lockdown pay-per-view because he tested positive for Hepatitis C. He also said he tried to commit suicide in Mexico, hanging himself with a garden hose and taking pills. However, the attempt was foiled when Alicia Webb (formerly known as Ryan Shamrock in WWE) found him.

-tnawrestlingnews.com

hectis
06-07-2010, 08:49 PM
a dance contest on raw smh

check two
06-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Anybody been watching NXT much lately? I think season 2 starts tomorrow.

hectis
06-07-2010, 08:59 PM
I dont think I have syfy any more:(

hectis
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
so raw was pretty shit today, but the ending was amazing

ironmantis
06-08-2010, 11:24 AM
so raw was pretty shit today, but the ending was amazing

amazing? It was fucking super duper.

I missed the show last night but watched it on wwe.com

Can't wait to see where this goes from here.

Plus, in the near future, they may start doing away with stopping matches when blood appears, which can only be a good thing for the wwe.

battle?
06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
did anyone even come out an try to help cena?
mean gene?

check two
06-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Is Michael Cole going to be revealed as the leader behind this NXT group?

11th Chamber
06-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Danielson spitting in Cena's face then kicking him in the head was pretty great

BRONZBODY
06-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Dont fuck this up wwe!!!!!

hectis
06-09-2010, 02:29 AM
this was the best ending for raw in a while am actually looking forward to raw next week and am thinking they took out the undertaker I think cole is the leader too the best thing was not only did they take out cena but they took out everyone

hectis
06-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Danielson spitting in Cena's face then kicking him in the head was pretty great

fuck yeah

bPEjG9fqYuM

check two
06-09-2010, 09:27 PM
So Mr. Perfect's son and IRS's son are both in season 2 of NXT?

Good to see Low Ki(Kaval) in there. He's a tough solid wrestler that I used to watch locally years back at indy shows.

battle?
06-10-2010, 08:13 AM
^ perfect's kid is suppose 2 be as good if not better than his father..from wut ive heard
flair's son reid shud be making an impact @ tna tapings soon
how long are they gna hold dibias'es brother back?

LORD ZERO
06-10-2010, 06:10 PM
NXT = THE NEW nWo
NXT4LIFE!

LORD ZERO
06-10-2010, 06:13 PM
did anyone even come out an try to help cena?
Mean gene?

nope, the psychological effect on the crowd wouldnt work if cena got help.....now lil 10 yr olds are somewhere in tears over this...i love it!!

hectis
06-10-2010, 08:42 PM
^ perfect's kid is suppose 2 be as good if not better than his father..from wut ive heard
flair's son reid shud be making an impact @ tna tapings soon
how long are they gna hold dibias'es brother back?

I hear the reason they don;t have his brother on is because he looks like Ted and he has a history of getting in trouble with the law, both stories I cant confirm, but that;s what I hear

Crazy K
06-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Holy shit, I hadn't watched wrestling in a long ass time. Is it even good anymore? I stopped watching when the matches became boring as hell

lol

Though I remember my hate for Cena. Mr "I got only six moves"

hectis
06-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Bryan Danielson was cut by the wwe. I think this is part of the story line, but if not the E can suck my nuts

check two
06-12-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm thinking it might be part of the storyline.

In TNA, it looks like there is a new four horsemen? Also, a big announcement is supposed to be coming from the PPV this Sunday.

hectis
06-12-2010, 01:52 AM
yeah I wonder what it could be

ironmantis
06-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Well, it's been said that TNA have signed Batista. But who the fuck knows, lol.

This could start getting interesting now that both companies are competing big time against each other, it can only be good for nice surprises and compelling viewing hopefully.

hectis
06-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Bryan Danielson firing is legit and thus the whole nxt rookies from season won invasion to me has just died. he was fired for choking Josh Roberts with his tie. that was considered going to far. bull shit

check two
06-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Some are still saying they think the firing is part of a storyline. So the tie choking thing he did on his own, and wasn't scripted? lol Or did he go further along with it than he was supposed to? The expression that Roberts gave while being joked looked like a cartoon or something. lol

hectis
06-13-2010, 04:23 AM
lol

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?bdaniels&1

11th Chamber
06-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Really hoping Danielsons firing is scripted.

Cause if its not, then goodbye to that great angle yall pulled off on monday. My interest dropped tenfold if Danielson has no part in it

I still believe the firing was just a work, and hope so.

hectis
06-13-2010, 06:10 AM
I agree if he is fired the story line is ruined

battle?
06-13-2010, 12:36 PM
i really think its part of the story..
theres no big match @ the slammiversary
i do expect reid flair 2 make his debut interfering somehow in the styles lethal match
kendrick vs williams shud take the event

check two
06-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I heard the real big TNA announcement is that Horace Hogan will be making his debut.

hectis
06-13-2010, 03:40 PM
it's more than likely something dumb like impact is changing its name

battle?
06-13-2010, 07:57 PM
tommy dreamer confirmed for 2nights ppv..
yawn..

check two
06-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

An update on Daniel Bryan's firing: it was due to pressure from an outside source following Monday night's angle. The choking with the tie and spitting in John Cena's face were the two main sticking points, and Vince McMahon is said to have had no choice. It is almost a guarantee that this is not a work, since that would mean WWE had lied to everyone with any power in WWE. They have all been told that Daniel Bryan is gone for real.

It seems very clear that Bryan is being used as a scapegoat. It also appears to me that someone from the outside (not WWE management) was the one who threw a fit and WWE had no choice but to fire him for now.

To recap, here are the key bullet points:

The Justin Roberts spot was deemed too violent and it led to the firing, in a call made by Vince, but forced upon him by an "outside force who is important"

Complaints came in very quickly.

The decision was explained to the merchandise and marketing people, PR team, company doctor before it was announced that it was a legit firing.

The person who complained was someone from the "outside, important to the company"

Danielson is being called a "scapegoat"

No timetable has been given, but he was said to be left with the impression that he would be welcomed back at a later time once things pass over.

Danielson is now looking for indy dates.

Danielson has a 90 day no-compete clause.

With respect to the possibility of Vince working his own employees, he's definitely capable of it, and a much more "insane" situation is currently going on with a much bigger name than Danielson in WWE right now.

Sources in WWE believe they will lose him to TNA, Once source said they just "made a TNA main eventer"

battle?
06-14-2010, 11:32 AM
tna really needs 2 programs a week..
top 2 matches last night
angle's
and stylez

check two
06-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Scott Hall fired from TNA. smh

check two
06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
ZCRPp54WB6A

battle?
06-15-2010, 08:58 PM
spoilers'
thats why raw will always b the top wrastlin show

check two
06-16-2010, 02:35 AM
It looks like an ECW type faction is forming in TNA?

battle?
06-16-2010, 10:28 AM
^ lol..
fuckin spoilers..
i hope tna goes back 2 broadcasting live again soon..
speaking of spoiler's
an as much as i have the naitch's back, getting back in the ring fulltime is a bad idea..

hectis
06-17-2010, 08:54 AM
cm punk to me is the best on the mic he gets the crowd so into booing him, and is a super heel the only other person that is on his level if not tied with him is Jericho if the E was not pg he cut promos like below btw every time i watch this I lol

rdRo9JsfBZM

battle?
06-17-2010, 10:36 AM
^ that is classic punk
he iz the big thing the e has going 4 it
i wonder when they pull the plug on sheamus
where's mvp been?
i see a face turn in 2j's future

hectis
06-17-2010, 11:26 AM
mvp is on smackdown and a mid carder it is a shame they need to turn him heel and have him like he was when he first came on the e

sheamus is safe because he is hunters boy

I think y2j will be a heel for a while more I can even see him being the leader of the nxt guys

check two
06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't like when Jericho is a face.

ironmantis
06-17-2010, 01:39 PM
The best people who are comfortable on the mic are:

Edge
Jericho
HHH
CM Punk
Kane
The Miz (improved alot in all departments)
Cena (although i'm not into his rants as a face, preferred him on the mic as a heel).
Vince McMahon (although prefer not to see him too much, lol) (I think he only cam out recently best Hitman was struggling to get the crowd going).

I like the aggressive chat on the mic from the British & Irish wrestlers (Sheamus, Regal & McIntyre).

hectis
06-17-2010, 01:59 PM
I think bret hart is doing terrible on the mic he use to not be bad, but now he just messes up too much i mean how many times is he going to say wwf and not e lol

hectis
06-17-2010, 06:45 PM
xYfmB7afGfA

yo wtf this is some funny shit

Jeru
06-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Jay Lethal and Ric Flair is fucking hilarious, they both look like they can crack up any minute...and I wonder why the other guys in the ring didn't :lmao:

wuswordz95
06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Bryan danielson is now my new fav wrestler. Screw the wwe

check two
06-20-2010, 11:53 PM
How was the PPV?

check two
06-21-2010, 01:14 AM
what is this?

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/278833581.shtml

check two
06-21-2010, 03:29 AM
R.I.P. to Trent Acid of the Backseat Boyz. I used to watch that tag team at indy events in my area.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3021336/Wrestler-Trent-Acid-has-died-at-the-age-of-29.html

shaolinsword
06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
I never knew the sun had a wrestling page

Was it ever revealed who suicide was?

hectis
06-23-2010, 08:25 AM
How was the PPV?

The ppv was ok kofi and drew had an ok match, the divas match was as it always is, thr truth/miz match was boring so was the hearts match. the fatal four way between punk, Rey, swagger, and show was good the only thing I did not like was punk did not win, because of kane, oh and ey is the new champ boo the fatal four way between orton, edge, sheamus and cena was also good the nxt rookies attacked and beat up cena and that is how sheamus won it was funny he pinned him then ran the hell out of the ring through the crowd

I will try to get a link to the next ppv earlier so everyone can watch it

hectis
06-24-2010, 10:35 AM
K_C4S1XOnTY

check out the finishing move this dude does to win this match

ironmantis
06-26-2010, 12:10 PM
^^ that looked like a good move but it was the guy on the receiving end of the finisher that had to do most of the work to pull that move off, so imo, i'm not that impressed with the guy who's finishing move it is.

Good find though, you have anymore good vids of indy or backyard wrestling?

check two
06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Who is the new general manager on Raw? That was stupid with that e-mail stuff. lol Bret was going to be leaving the WWE around this time, even if that lawsuit hadn't come about right?

check two
06-26-2010, 08:18 PM
They are coming.

ironmantis
06-28-2010, 06:51 PM
They are coming.

Intriguing. What does this mean?

battle?
06-28-2010, 09:06 PM
ecw faction on tna?
the nexus..? is that wut the 7 idiots called on the "e"

Dirty Knowledge
06-29-2010, 03:22 AM
^^ that looked like a good move but it was the guy on the receiving end of the finisher that had to do most of the work to pull that move off, so imo, i'm not that impressed with the guy who's finishing move it is.

Good find though, you have anymore good vids of indy or backyard wrestling?

Claudio is the future. I dunno if Q-Bush has the size/personality to cut it, but Claudio can be something in the WWE. Claudio for his size had just as much to do with that move as Q-Bush did. I think it's called a Yoshi Tonic.

Here's some shit you might like...

LA PARKA Michael Jackson Thriller Entrance in Mexico:

qiaKubaqvFw

Kenny Omega Atomic Bustah Japan:

iiC2jIboHIc

Lights Go Out Legit on Y2J vs Rock:

7IKb-hwFQPg

Human Tornado dunks on Matt Sydal [Evan Bourne] and Turns in to Hurricanrana:

LmWZ27FDJb0

H-Tornado and Ruckus Dance Off to Beverly Hills Theme:

LD1zyaFE800&NR

bad quality but JUST BEAT IT:

-rjTBPmi2S0

Jericho and Lance Storm Music Video From SMW in the 90s:

LEtPbvLlUJ0&NR

Public Enemy train Mikey Whipwreck in Central Park in o.g. ECW:

OD0G-79Yhuc

Following announcement has been paid for..by the Blue World Order:

3T748KHq5vQ

Bryan Danielson and Paul London PWG Promo:

FSh2s_lmthI

Jericho vs Lance Storm WAR 1995:

T7Ani8N5KHw

Masato Tanaka vs Samoa Joe Zero-1:

MOfxqBWvxD4

Bryan Danileson [daniel bryan] vs Nigel McGuiness [desmond wolfe] ROH:

PyiUVW5irjM

ironmantis
06-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Some of those look like they could be good, I will take a look when I get home from work.

Cheers pal.

Repped.

hectis
07-01-2010, 05:50 AM
cm punk out with an injury

battle?
07-02-2010, 03:45 PM
^ that sux.. i do enjoy the work him an the ses has been doing..
this fortune idea is fuckin terribel!

hectis
07-02-2010, 03:54 PM
yeah it is i wonder who is going to be in it though

check two
07-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Paul Heyman to TNA tonight?

battle?
07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
that flair match was fucking horrible!!!

check two
07-13-2010, 11:16 PM
The Nexus kicked some ass again tonight.

There is going to be a Lucha Libre wrestling show this Friday night on MTV2. It's supposed to be on every Friday.

Jeru
07-14-2010, 10:56 AM
RVD turning heel on this Thursdays Impact! ?

check two
07-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Scott Hall In Rough Shape - The Absolute Latest Inside
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As noted before, Scott Hall was recently admitted into the hospital for double pneumonia. Hall actually had a falling out with some close friends of his because he refused to go to the hospital when he first started feeling bad and they asked him to go.

Hall did a radio show interview with Sean Waltman a few weeks back and started crying on-air when talking about his health. Hall also said he suffers from a psychological disorder. Some friends of Hall�s say he has been at his worst lately.

We can also report that Hall is still in the ICU of an Orlando, Florida hospital for double pneumonia. As of a few days ago, his condition was listed as "guarded."

We believe we speak for many when we say we wish Scott all the best in getting well. He's so talented and is very knowledgeable behind-the-scenes. He's always had a great mind for the wrestling business. Get well soon, Scott.

SilvaFistz
07-16-2010, 11:58 PM
damn that sux

hectis
07-19-2010, 07:10 AM
Money in the Bank was today Kane won the smackdown match and later cashed it in after Ray Jr defeated Jack Swagger, and beat Jr, so kane is now the champion. I just hope they don't do him like last time.

The miz won it for raw

battle?
07-19-2010, 09:27 AM
^ no doubt..
kane vs undertaker @ summerslam?

LORD ZERO
07-19-2010, 11:55 PM
well this weeks raw ending FAILED yet again..........

Dirty Knowledge
07-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Miz is the faggest of the fags. I hope no one here thinks dude is good.

Kane was WELL DESERVED... more than a DECADE in the making since his bullshit 1 night title win after whoopin' Austin in First Blood in 98/99.

And yo ya'll need to chill with the spoilers yo. Don't be posting them shits. Some niggas still like to catch the shows as is without knowing every fucking detail before hand. Dig?

check two
07-21-2010, 03:44 AM
-- Former WWE Diva doesn't want to be a virgin any longer, getting married this month

Former WWE Diva Molly Holly (a/k/a Nora Greenwald) will be married to Geno Benshoof later this month in White Bear Lake, Minn., according to a story posted by PressPubs.com. "Geno was my first boyfriend and I met him just a year ago," said Greenwald. "I never wanted to waste my time, so I have been waiting for Ďthe oneí and when you know, you know."

Meanwhile, Benshoof noted that he was not a fan of pro wrestling. "I really didnít know anything about (wrestling)," he said. "In my past, I didnít pay much attention to what was going on in the rest of the world. I was caught up in drugs, in selling drugs and crime and everything else. I really didnít pay attention to anything."

Meanwhile, Greenwald noted that she's ready to make a big change. "Iím a 32-year-old virgin that doesnít care to be a 33-year-old virgin," she said. "A short engagement was most desirable." To read the full story, visit PressPubs.com

check two
07-21-2010, 09:53 PM
This past Raw was said to be one of the best in a while. Why is The Great Kahli on the Cena's team against Nexus though? lol I guess just cause of his size, but he doesn't really fit into the storyline like the others due. I'm figuring Bret doesn't even get into the ring during the match, except maybe for a few seconds. By the way, why does that Darren Young of Nexus wear a wig that looks like Moe from the Three Stooges?

check two
07-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Miz is the faggest of the fags. I hope no one here thinks dude is good.

Kane was WELL DESERVED... more than a DECADE in the making since his bullshit 1 night title win after whoopin' Austin in First Blood in 98/99.

And yo ya'll need to chill with the spoilers yo. Don't be posting them shits. Some niggas still like to catch the shows as is without knowing every fucking detail before hand. Dig?

I didn't think the Miz would last long when he first came into the WWE. Though, he's now one of the top guys there. I remember seeing him years back in the Real World, and then later he was on a bunch of Real World/Road Rules challenges, and he created that Miz character and would do fake promos. I hope he becomes champ when he cashes in the money in the bank.

I usually try to put 'Spoiler' before I post something that is yet to appear on TV. If something is listed as being a Spoiler, and you keep reading after it, that's on you.

check two
07-22-2010, 01:17 AM
The TNA PPV next month is going to be an ECW themed PPV including the Sandman, Sabu, Jerry Lynn, etc. Shane Doulgass wants to wrestle Flair since he used to call him out a lot in ECW. lol

hectis
07-22-2010, 04:30 AM
I hope it is going to be good

battle?
07-23-2010, 03:47 PM
caught the end of impact last night..
really tommy dreamer..boo fukin hoo

SilvaFistz
07-24-2010, 12:18 AM
i saw that and laughed when he started 2 cry lol!!

Jeru
08-04-2010, 10:57 AM
A kissing contest?

check two
08-04-2010, 04:29 PM
^^

?

Jeru
08-05-2010, 11:06 AM
^^

?

NXT lol

check two
08-11-2010, 03:40 AM
How was the Hardcore Justice PPV?

hectis
08-11-2010, 04:27 AM
it was better than I thought it would be

check two
08-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Joel Gertner and the Gangstas were there? lol

hectis
08-11-2010, 08:34 PM
yeah lol

battle?
08-11-2010, 08:52 PM
gave this a 2nd viewing the other night
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511v4bd7IXL._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA250_The-Triumph-and-Tragedy-of-World-Class-Championship-Wrestling.jpg

worth chkn out if u havent

LORD ZERO
08-13-2010, 02:04 AM
can someone give a LOGICAL reason as to why in the FUCK wwe stars are on LOPEZ tonight.......and why CENA was on the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS?

LORD ZERO
08-13-2010, 02:06 AM
NXT lol

what the hell was that bump above her lip?!

Jeru
08-13-2010, 04:19 AM
what the hell was that bump above her lip?!

I think it was her head LOL

battle?
08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
can someone give a LOGICAL reason as to why in the FUCK wwe stars are on LOPEZ tonight.......and why CENA was on the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS?

http://www.beaverpromotions.co.uk/images/promotingYourBrand.jpg

check two
08-13-2010, 11:24 PM
I heard that after the Gangstas beat the crap out of the Dudley's, the Dudley's got back up quick and they all hugged? lol

check two
08-13-2010, 11:24 PM
gave this a 2nd viewing the other night
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511v4bd7IXL._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA250_The-Triumph-and-Tragedy-of-World-Class-Championship-Wrestling.jpg

worth chkn out if u havent

Do you know if that's on you tube?

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2010, 02:23 AM
I heard that after the Gangstas beat the crap out of the Dudley's, the Dudley's got back up quick and they all hugged? lol

It was a damn good PPV.

Joel Gertner would have stole the show if it wasn't for the 3 matches that followed his mic time. The first 4 matches were all about wrestling skill, as they showcased no weapons at all, bar a chair shot here or there. I thought it was one of the best ECW Reunion Shows. Considering Shane Douglas and Paul E. weren't there either. Had they been apart of it? And Tanaka? That show could have really been off the charts.

hectis
08-16-2010, 12:08 AM
summerslam was wack as fuck

check two
08-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Did NXT win?

hectis
08-16-2010, 12:32 AM
no cena did his super man thing at the end and beat the last two guys hims self

undertaker came back just to get tom stoned by kane

Daniel Bryant came back to join cenas team but was eliminated when the miz came from the back and hot him with the brief case

LORD ZERO
08-16-2010, 12:35 AM

i SOOOOOOOOOO agree! another PREDICTABLE main event outcome.......another MONUMENTAL cena heel turn that could have been.......RUINED......the return of the undertaker.....RUINED......kanes title reign after god knows how long.......RUINED......the return of daniel bryan.......RUINED!.....im not even gonna speak on the divas, that shit has been speaking for itself for the LONGEST.......how you can UTTERLY FUCK UP one of the LONGEST EXISTING PPVS in wrestling history since WRESTLEMANIA is COMPLETELY BEYOND ME......SMGDH

check two
08-16-2010, 01:18 AM
R.I.P. to Lance Cade. He had died of heart failure.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Other_News_4/article_43087.shtml

battle?
08-16-2010, 11:58 AM

co-sign

Dirty Knowledge
08-17-2010, 03:34 AM
I like the NXTus angle, but I think Danielson vs Miz would be epic. Miz represents the E's idea of what a wrestler is, just a reality show celebrity with very little in ring talent.
Danielson is a legend in the ''underground'' of pro wrestling, and I'm sure he's got plenty of those fans tuning in just to watch him.
Miz is pretty decent on the stick and could carry it that way, while Danielson is limited promo wise but is one of the best wrestlers you've never heard of in the 2000's.

And Taker/Kane one more time will be dope. I can only imagine what type of match they're gonna have.. gonna be sick. Glad they put Kane over Taker on his return, to give him a little steam heading in to the fued.

check two
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
YA2hwPVDSao

ironmantis
08-18-2010, 04:51 AM
i wonder if it was one of you on here that was wearing that Wu t-shirt when Daniel Bryan came out for his match on Raw this week?

check two
08-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Anybody ever see some women's wrestling promotion called Wrestlelicious? lol

check two
08-27-2010, 10:46 PM
R.I.P. to Luna.

hectis
08-28-2010, 06:57 AM
R.i.p

King Tron 1
08-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Anybody ever see some women's wrestling promotion called Wrestlelicious? lol

the jimmy hart promotion? I saw it about twice. I think the main event on both of them involved madison rayne & lacey von erich of tna, but it was probably a rerun.

as for last night's 900th Episode RAW "Spectacular", it sucked.

Recap:
Bret Hart enters ring challenges Taker, set for the main event but really was the first hour's segway to the second hour of a crappy RAW...

Another gay wwe tag team match involving people not in stables...

Forgettable women's tag team match that lasted about 2 minutes...

Even yet another gay tag team match to name no. 1 contenders for tag team belts, to which was inconclusive...

A forgettable Jack Swagger/Evan Bourne match...

"Flashbacks" to the old shit that happened during RAW's tenure, but nothin they havent shown (they probably have the "old" footage on queue, while they never really dig into their collection to show better shit...

Nonstop dribble about how long Raw's been on the air, and what shows they've surpassed...

No Rock, No Stone Cold, No "Good Ol' J.R.", No Shawn Michaels, No Triple H. Not even any "divas" from the past like Trish Stratus and Lita, nothing...

and what's the epic main event, the event that will have people talking for decades to come, the WWE Specialty:
Another tag team match involving mostly talent in singles competition. Why do they think that's what people wanna watch is gay tag team matches? They don't even have a decent tag team division.

I don't see how TNA is not gonna be the premier brand within 5 years. John Cena can't always be the champion, and how the fuck is he already closin in on Ric Flair's world title count? TNA is gonna start broadcasting Impact in bigger arenas on a weekly basis pretty soon and I think it's time for me to cross the line...

hectis
08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
yeah raw was wack the only good thing was cm punk and the nexus winning

King Tron 1
08-31-2010, 10:35 PM
that isn't wrassling!!!
http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_13/sp_1310_clip13.jpg?width=480

battle?
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
impact live 10/7

fHBMhY4TMfw&feature=player_embedded#!

Dirty Knowledge
09-03-2010, 02:07 AM
TNA PPV is looking like it could be a classic this week.

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Used to love wrestling, just watched TNA the other day, and is it me or is there EVEN more time spent talking than wrestling? TNA was known for its high flying wrestling, but there was barely any from any of its high flying wrestlers.

battle?
09-04-2010, 11:47 AM
i think tna should of kept developing new characters than cashing in on out of work wrestlers

Undiluted Karma
09-04-2010, 11:55 AM
i think tna should of kept developing new characters than cashing in on out of work wrestlers

Watched the latest ep of TNA, crazy as usual but still more bullshit than it was a few years ago, this sundays PPV should be dope. Glad the likes of Sabu (who is awesome) is on there, and Jeff Hardy. They should get more Ring of Honor(which I love) on there as well, because that promotion is excellent.

sinfullycute
09-04-2010, 01:50 PM
TNA still seems like a second rate wwe to me

Undiluted Karma
09-04-2010, 02:02 PM

Well, when I used to watch both a few years ago, TNA was more fast paced high flying and reckless.

Ring of Honor was my favourite though

check two
09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I was watching some of that Wrestlelicious, and they had laugh tracks during the promos? lol

Good to see ya back King Tron.

check two
09-04-2010, 03:08 PM

Killa Sin's girlfriend?

check two
09-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I liked that ending to Smackdown. Is Alberto Del Rio going to be a big draw?

It's getting kinda lame how they keep mentioning how Bret Hart is going to be in matches, when everybody knows he isn't able to wrestle anymore. lol

King Tron 1
09-05-2010, 01:29 PM
i don't remember daffney looking like this

http://www.fallencelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Daffney.jpg

she looks pretty smashable there

Undiluted Karma
09-05-2010, 01:29 PM
TNA WORLD TITLE SEMI-FINALS Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy
Mr. Anderson vs. The Pope
WORLD TAG TITLES Wolfe/Magnus vs. MCMG (c)
I QUIT MATCH AJ Styles vs. Tommy Dreamer
TAG TEAM MATCH Nash & Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe
X DIVISION TITLE Sabu vs. Douglas Williams (c)
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE Abyss vs. Rhino
GRUDGE MATCH Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne

lineup looks excellent especialyl the Tommy Dreamer/X Division titles, Sabu is a legend

check two
09-05-2010, 01:31 PM
I always thought Daffney looked cute, even with the goth like look.

What's going on with the Wolfpac thing with Nash and Sting? And who are 'they'?

King Tron 1
09-05-2010, 01:45 PM
TNA WORLD TITLE SEMI-FINALS Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

Mr. Anderson vs. The Pope
WORLD TAG TITLES Wolfe/Magnus vs. MCMG (c)
I QUIT MATCH AJ Styles vs. Tommy Dreamer
TAG TEAM MATCH Nash & Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe
X DIVISION TITLE Sabu vs. Douglas Williams (c)
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE Abyss vs. Rhino

GRUDGE MATCH Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne

the ones I think will win are in purple.

I don't think they'll make kurt lose, and looks to me that pope is more popular with the fans, so he wins.

the motor city machine guns will win cuz if beer money didn't get the titles, i don't see how they'd let wolfe/magnus win them.

tommy dreamer will win to further the storyline.

same with nash/sting vs. jarrett/samoa joe. (but the only match I see that could go either way and still develop into something better in the future)

I think doug williams will get the win, cuz sabu probably won't get the necessary push he needs to be able to create revenue and to defend the title on a regular basis. (but I could be dead wrong)

abyss will beat rhino. probably cuz he's gotten even with everyone that has attacked him in recent weeks, and rhino's no diffferent.

madison rayne will win, again to further the storyline.

Jeru
09-05-2010, 01:45 PM
I always thought Daffney looked cute, even with the goth like look.

What's going on with the Wolfpac thing with Nash and Sting? And who are 'they'?

Daffney is fucking HOT!!!

I don't know. I really don't know what this whole Woflpac reunion is all about.

"They" is probably the WWE if the TNA doesn't up their game LOL

King Tron 1
09-05-2010, 01:52 PM
i couldn't that that was her doing the sara palin impersonation a while back

check two
09-06-2010, 12:56 AM
How was the PPV?

Undiluted Karma
09-06-2010, 07:16 PM
It was a truly excellent PPV especially the first match, which was really good athleticism and the Angle/Hardy match which was crazy. The weak matches were the Pope/Anderson match and the Sabu/Douglas Williams match which was no way near enough crazy as it should have been.

check two
09-07-2010, 03:20 AM
http://www.twitvid.com/JQDZO

BRONZBODY
09-09-2010, 01:25 PM
looks like Pope is going heel again........this will get him mega over if its done right....but this is TNA we're talkin bout.....

shaolinsword
09-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Who's gone through to the match for the title on tna?

check two
09-12-2010, 01:16 PM
-Update - Billy Gunn Caught In Affair - Voicemail #11

Several weeks ago, we were made aware of a women who claimed that she was having or had an extra-marital affair with former WWE star Billy Gunn and TNA star Kip James. I never wanted to report it until I could get further confirmation on the story being legit or not. Since then, I have listened to 28 voice mails featuring an absolutely irate Billy Gunn screaming at the girl after his wife found out he was cheating. Gunn was so enraged about how their secret romance became public, he launched into a tirade and announced he wished her "motherf**ker" car would explode and that her ex-boyfriend beat her up." We do know that Opie and Anthony played several of these voicemails a few weeks ago but only about 1% of our visitors listen to them.

The woman in question also has posted photos and audio recordings of her conversations with Gunn, including his reaction when his wife discovered the affair. We have all those recordings. We will be posting one or two per day here on the website over the two weeks. Stay tuned as these voice mails get VERY heated. I'd check back daily for more recordings.

Here is voicemail #11:

0eGeBhVxAw4

check two
09-12-2010, 02:54 PM
lol

hectis
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
wrong thread haha

check two
09-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Did anybody see the start of the new season of NXT with all women wrestlers?

The tv station that shows TNA in the UK is closing down?

shaolinsword
09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
^It looks like it but Extreme Sports show the PPVs so chances are they'll pick it up

battle?
09-16-2010, 06:11 PM
raw is jericho

check two
09-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Generation Me kicking some ass.

King Tron 1
09-17-2010, 12:16 AM
they make me wanna shave my sideburns every time I look at them (which I don't even have)

hectis
09-18-2010, 08:03 PM
never knew maryse was in playboy

http://thebeefboy.com/archives/fanpage/maryse_ouellet/maryse_oullett_11.jpg

Jeru
09-19-2010, 07:54 AM
never knew maryse was in playboy

http://thebeefboy.com/archives/fanpage/maryse_ouellet/maryse_oullett_11.jpg

8O Keep 'em coming

ironmantis
09-19-2010, 08:28 AM
^^ you would have to be a fantastic man with bucket loads of energy to keep 'em coming. It's near on impossible.

Didn't they just stop Aloisa (or however it's spelt), the 6'9 Amazonian woman from competing in NXT 3, because she had some raunchy photos out.
What is the difference between these photos. Unless of course, that is photoshopped?

check two
09-19-2010, 01:05 PM
lol hectis, you must have missed that other nude photo I posted of Maryse a little while back in here.

iron, I'm not sure when that tall broad's raunchy photos were done, but nowadays with the WWE being PG, they don't want any recent photos of that sort coming out. And how much longer until the WWE leaves the little kid's PG rating behind, so we can get some more diva Playboy shoots? :(

hectis
09-20-2010, 05:43 AM
^^ you would have to be a fantastic man with bucket loads of energy to keep 'em coming. It's near on impossible.

Didn't they just stop Aloisa (or however it's spelt), the 6'9 Amazonian woman from competing in NXT 3, because she had some raunchy photos out.
What is the difference between these photos. Unless of course, that is photoshopped?

its real and the e just works that way if t was not pg they would still have people pose in playboy

Dirty Knowledge
09-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Told ya'll niggas about Daniel Bryan and Miz.. that shit is turning out to be a pretty EPIC feud and is bringing a much needed restortation to the US Title. Miz is carrying it verbally and Bryan is doing the in ring work though I was fairly impressed by Miz on Sunday. Imagine Bryan's moveset but 10000 times better since the E tones it down always.

Cena throwing some mean dropkicks the last few days and RVD finally returning this Thursday on TV.

check two
09-21-2010, 12:38 PM
So the PPV was pretty decent then?

When is this stupid anonymous e-mail thing from the general manager going to end? lol

hectis
09-21-2010, 01:29 PM
probably when they find out who they want it to be lol and layla hit the best stunner I ever seen yesterday lol

check two
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
The WWE writers need to get a little more creative. Just about every Raw opens up with a wrestler coming out and talking in the ring. Then a rival wrestler comes out to trash talk with him. Then one of them gets beat down.

And when they put two wrestlers on a tag team that don't get along that well, one of the wrestlers beats his partner up either during the match or right after. It happens every time.

Then they have Randy Orton RKO everyone all the time just like Stone Cold used to give everybody the stunner. And why does Orton act the exact same way whether he's a heel or a face?

Maybe this PG thing makes it even more stale and predictible though, cause there is only so much then are allowed to do.

check two
09-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Mickie James in TNA.

What's up with NXT? I heard last week that Michael Cole was making fun of the whole show and then he walked out. Now this week, CM Punk was making fun of the whole show too? lol

At the next PPV, is Cena going to have to join Nexus, or is Nexus going to be disbanded?

check two
09-24-2010, 12:32 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/4954557695_794717f021.jpg

battle?
09-24-2010, 08:11 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_drUMJ9HF-tQ/SWPArPOcTyI/AAAAAAAAGz8/vnThgrKTnZM/s400/UT.jpg

DXN
09-25-2010, 10:48 PM
the only reason i can watch tna

Ce5ThEYmqCk

"that's a girls drink!"

shaolinsword
09-27-2010, 04:44 PM
^He needs to stay behind the camera before he ruins his legend and TNA should get rid of this stable

check two
09-29-2010, 10:28 PM
NXT is moving to the WWE website in the US? lol

hectis
09-30-2010, 04:50 AM
^He needs to stay behind the camera before he ruins his legend and TNA should get rid of this stable

his legacy is unruinable G.O.A.T

battle?
09-30-2010, 03:38 PM
flair is the goat, his mic work is still tops, but i do agree that the "fortune" group is pretty stupid.he also really never shud of got in the ring again after the michaels match,other than to face sting which i still would love 2 c.i still think his last great match was against hhh in 2003. this match can be scene on the "ultimate ric flair collection" which also has the rumble win on there.

shaolinsword
09-30-2010, 05:15 PM
his legacy is unruinable G.O.A.T

If TNA carry on putting him in shit matches it isn't, especially if it's anything like that weird Jay Lethal fight where he had his clothes ripped off for absolutely no reason

check two
09-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Hogan is going to be wrestling at the next PPV? Son of a bisch-off.

hectis
10-01-2010, 11:47 AM
no ones going to look at what ric did in tna and say oh his legacy is ruined

check two
10-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I only saw a little of the TNA show last night. I'll have to read the results. Though, why are Nash, Sting, and the Pope feuding with Hogan when he's been in the hospital a lot lately? I mean, what is this storyline really about? I think they need to improve some of their angles in the future.

shaolinsword
10-03-2010, 06:57 PM
no ones going to look at what ric did in tna and say oh his legacy is ruined

I don't mean totally ruined but there's no way people can look at what he's done lately and have less respect than what they had during his peak

I only saw a little of the TNA show last night. I'll have to read the results. Though, why are Nash, Sting, and the Pope feuding with Hogan when he's been in the hospital a lot lately? I mean, what is this storyline really about? I think they need to improve some of their angles in the future.

It's about some conspiracy, they haven't said much about it

King Tron 1
10-03-2010, 11:07 PM
shit I forgot the hell in a cell pay per view was today

check two
10-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Cena lost and has to join Nexus. I wonder if the GM will change that decision on Raw.

Paul Bearer turned on the Undertaker and helped Kane win. I thought Taker had 'killed' Bearer and buried him a little while back? lol

Marlo Stanfield
10-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Would you rather live in the Spirit or wrestle with the Devil?

King Tron 1
10-04-2010, 03:45 AM
if the wwe is gonna go with a pg rating, then they should do away with the stipulations/specialty matches like hell in a cell & tlc cuz I don't see how they could have decent matches the way they're going about things right now.

what they should do is revive starrcade as a pay per view, they own the rights anyway

hectis
10-04-2010, 09:16 AM
undertakers one weakness the flashlight

check two
10-05-2010, 11:38 PM
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/taranastyelbow/3.jpg

check two
10-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Good to see Scott Hall out of rehab.

S11k0BaWGzQ

King Tron 1
10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/taranastyelbow/3.jpg

HAHAHAHA, it kinda looks like she has the whole popeye's elbow thing

http://uzar.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/popeye.jpg

hectis
10-06-2010, 12:48 AM
I hear tara has cancer

King Tron 1
10-08-2010, 03:12 AM
Wz7zo1BvvA4

this shit had me crackin up for long time

hectis
10-08-2010, 04:03 AM
haha vince is a way better owner than dixie

battle?
10-09-2010, 03:33 AM
batista in rza's "man with the iron fist'?

check two
10-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Big PPV tonight.

battle?
10-10-2010, 05:34 PM
no way angle looses 2nite

King Tron 1
10-10-2010, 11:18 PM
HAHAAHAH Kurt Angle did lose

check two
10-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Hogan, Bischoff, Hardy, and Jarrett all turned heel?

check two
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM
ha ha it sounded like a classic ending.

The PPV went off the air with all five men in the ring being pelted by objects from the crowd, with TNA trying to re-create the scene from WCW's Bash at the Beach 1996 when Hogan turned heel and joined the NWO at the Ocean Center.

How many heel groups do they have right now though with Fortune and now 'They' and the group with Nash, Sting, and the Pope? Well I guess maybe that group would be face now? lol

King Tron 1
10-10-2010, 11:40 PM
no it sounds like something I've seen before, just with different people.

the only difference here is not as many people were watching. Hmm Daytona Beach, wasn't that were the NWO first began? Should've known it was Hogan.

too bad Nash is retiring...

check two
10-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Yeah, it happened at the same arena where Hogan turned heel back then to form the NWO. lol And I know it sounds rather repetitive, but the NWO was great. lol It's been a real long time since Hogan was heel. Plus Hardy is hardly ever heel. Bischoff is definitely better as a heel. I don't like Abyss's character that much though.

I don't think Nash is really going to retire. They said he might be saying that stuff to try to get a pay increase for a new deal.

King Tron 1
10-11-2010, 12:07 AM
yeah well Nash's got til tuesday, that when his current deal expires.

Yeah I don't like Abyss either. Plus, they don't even have a name for it yet, probably not gonna recruit anyone (a lose-lose situation whether they do and/or don't), and they can't use the New World Order moniker, but everyone knows they're imitating that.

All in all it can either Hogan/NWO or it can Kidman/New Blood. TNA doesn't want the latter

check two
10-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Basically TNA has the NWO, Wolfpac, the Horsemen, and ECW all at the same time right now? lol