PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

netscape check two
04-03-2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.telly-tv.com/wrestling/

battle?
04-03-2011, 10:13 PM
classik trips taker match

KZA
04-03-2011, 11:30 PM
wrestlemania this year was bad...

hhh vs taker 2 wasn't as good as the first one. the cole/lawler match went on way too long. the 4faces vs the corre was useless. lol at the snooki match being the 2nd to last match. sheamus vs bryan didn't even make the ppv lol.

none of the titles changed hands.

hide1998
04-03-2011, 11:38 PM
I wouldn't say it was bad, just could've been alot better. Cole/Lawler should've been 3 minutes, the Snooki match shouldn't have been so far up the card, and Danielson/Sheamus should NOT have been nixed.

But you still had 3 good matches (Edge/Del Rio, Rey/Rhodes, Punk/Orton) with one great (HHH/Undertaker), matches. I do agree that HHH/Undertaker was a bit better the first time around, but not alot better (which is what I was expecting). The storytelling was alot better in this match, but the actual ringwork was better their first time around.

The main event was....OK. Memorable, but predictable.

Just to keep things in perspective (as that gets lost alot of times when you think from the perspective of what SHOULD have happened, etc). This card was MUCH better than Wrestlemania 15 (and that was during the attitude era), Wrestlemania 2 (nostalgia messes with people's heads), Wrestlemania 9, and Wrestlemania 11 when you compare the entire card. Sure you can say, "Meh...I liked the wrestlers more back then," but you gotta remember...you were a kid back then. Even shitty matches (Hogan/Bundy?) you popped for back then. Looking at things a bit more objectively, this card was much better.

All in all, not a great event, but a middling one with memorable (but predictable) ending.

MaskedAvenger
04-04-2011, 12:41 AM
I think I've watched every Wrestlemania live since 97 except 1 a few years back, this one was one of the least entertaining. It was ok considering the card but still, zero replay value.

LORD ZERO
04-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Wm27 = complete failure

Fatal Guillotine
04-04-2011, 12:10 PM
didnt even see it anyway of catching a recap

Jeru
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Downloading now, not expecting much

netscape check two
04-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Various streams and download options

http://www.telly-tv.com/pay-per-views/7784-wwe-wrestlemania-xxvii-2011-3rd-april-2011-full-replay-watch-online-download-divx.html

battle?
04-04-2011, 11:15 PM
wrestlemania 28 really?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-04-2011, 11:19 PM
wrestlemania 28 really?

so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they had 2 make up for last not debacle of a lack luster mania

netscape check two
04-04-2011, 11:21 PM
lol @ making a match a year ahead of time. smh

INF
04-05-2011, 12:24 AM
yeah rock pulled a bitch move right there.then them teaming up at the end was horrible.the mysterio match was good though.

MaskedAvenger
04-05-2011, 12:42 AM
lol @ making a match a year ahead of time. smh

Anything else exciting happen on RAW?

KZA
04-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Ed_zzpwydu0

sin cara botched the jump lol

netscape check two
04-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Trish is the hottest diva, bar none.

Jeru
04-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Ofcourse next year, it will be called Entertainmentmania

Dirty Knowledge
04-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Ohhh boyyeee... guess who's getting their WM Ticket in November!!

Fatal Guillotine
04-05-2011, 12:39 PM
i heard mistico debut last night how did he do

Dirty Knowledge
04-05-2011, 12:53 PM
used a trampoline to jump from the outside in and almost hit the top rope and got sent back LOL but wowed the crowd with his moves...very sick debut once you got to see him flying around.

battle?
04-06-2011, 12:10 AM
FK5561MkxqE

Fatal Guillotine
04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
used a trampoline to jump from the outside in and almost hit the top rope and got sent back LOL but wowed the crowd with his moves...very sick debut once you got to see him flying around.

i dont know why but wwe is starting to feel like wcw in the early 90s with adding luchadores to their roster....they should get vampiro....but cibernetico is garbage as hell dude moves like a 65 year old

Fatal Guillotine
04-07-2011, 01:04 PM
PWTorch.com is reporting that Sin Cara called an "audible" during his debut on Raw this past Monday night, as he initially botched his entrance into the ring and decided to play it safe afterward. For those who missed it during the actual broadcast, Sin Cara actually used a trampoline which was set up next to the ring for his springboard entrance into the ring, but the trampoline was placed to close to the ring and Cara ended up hitting the ropes.

Following his entrance, Cara decided to scrap the planned "tornado twist" splash which he was supposed to perform on Sheamus on the outside, and instead he ended up hitting the high cross body off the ropes. The feeling is that he didn't want to take too big of a risk during his WWE debut. Below is a video of Sin Cara's appearance on Raw for those who might have missed it:

QVctl24gMy4&feature=player_embedded

KZA
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM
they will probably limit sin cara moves. theres a youtube video with his top 10 moves and most of them are banned in the wwe

Fatal Guillotine
04-08-2011, 12:52 PM
i know he pulled off a moonsault with primo colon

i know his 619/tiger feint kick is gonna be omiited from him due to mysterio utilizing the move

shit blue demon and dr wagner jr should join

dr wagner has waaaaaaaaaaay more notability in mexico than mistico but more people like mistico cause he is a cruiserweight

speaking of which they should bring the cruiserweight division back

Fatal Guillotine
04-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Scott Hall hospitalized .....overdose

http://rajah.com/base/node/22485

"Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

He posted his last Twitter message Sunday night while watching WrestleMania XXVII, writing "Taker wins!""

Fatal Guillotine
04-08-2011, 01:27 PM
So HHH Signed Sin Cara

Businesswire.com has posted a new WWE press release, which reveals more details behind the company's renaming, and also reveals that Triple H will be heading up a new talent development department. The press release notes that one of Triple H's first moves in his new position was to sign Lucha Libre star Sin Cara. "The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas," notes the press release.

"The first recruit acquired under Levesque’s new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico.

netscape check two
04-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Props to Gino Giovanni:

Su8cbULm1bI

Fatal Guillotine
04-09-2011, 05:44 PM
e6GcrIBhBWA&feature=player_embedded

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2011, 02:03 PM
TNA's Lockdown is looking to be a good event. Anything will be better than Wrestlemania.

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2011, 02:08 PM
speaking of which they should bring the cruiserweight division back

People been saying this forever now. Bring back the Light Heavyweight Title tho'. I would rather it be Light Heavyweight because Cruiserweight leans towards Luchadores leans towards high-flying, but I think guys like Danielson and Punk could make weight for the Light Heavyweight Division and bring some ground and pound/technical shit to the mix(Think Dean Malenko in WCW vs the Luchas). Either way, they do need to bring back a division for the REAL wrestlers...which are usually the lighter guys anyway.

Fatal Guillotine
04-10-2011, 02:09 PM
true

INF
04-10-2011, 05:51 PM
I know I'm mad late but I just now watched wrestlemania 27.I had it DL'd since the day after but aint had the time.

I can kinda see why the disappointment is there but there is some really good moments there too. The Mysterio / Rhodes match was badass!!!

Fatal Guillotine
04-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Superstar Billy Graham Wants Out Of WWE Hall of Fame
Posted by Joseph Lee on 04.09.2011

And he wants a fight with Y2J...

Superstar Billy Graham had an interview with SLAM! Wrestling where he said that not only does he want out of the WWE Hall of Fame, but he wants to fight Chris Jericho, based on comments Jericho made in his book insulting Graham for his comments about Chris Benoit.

On WWE Hall of Fame: "For the WWE to induct into their Hall of Fame, Abdullah The Butcher, who has never wrestled one match under a WWE contract, is bordering on blasphemy. I am demanding that this company remove my name from their index of Hall of Fame wrestlers. It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame and I want the name of Superstar Billy Graham to be no part of it. The WWE and their Hall of Fame is disgustingly embarrassing, I want out."

On Chris Jericho: "Jericho, that shows your complete lack of respect. You have the face of a choirboy, but you've got the heart of a devil. One day, someone will walk across your skull on the floor of hell. That's exactly where you belong. I'm a music fan, a fan of Bob Dylan. The lyrics to one of his songs, Idiot Wind, fits you perfectly, Jericho. 'Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot (babe). It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe'. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to steroids. Unfortunately, I'm an expert. I started using in 1966. I told NBC News that the Benoit murder-suicide was not as a result of steroids. I responded to a man choking an innocent seven-year-old boy to death, then murdering his wife. It was the slaughter of an innocent child and steroids had nothing to do with it. The press connected it to steroids and I had an obligation to speak out. For speaking out, Jericho called me self-centered and egotistical, only wanting to benefit myself. I received a personal phone call from Linda McMahon thanking me for stepping it up and telling it like it is. Jericho, you have made a huge mistake. You call me an egotistical idiot. If you walked by right now, I would beat the living hell out of you, then spit on your grave for trying to destroy my reputation in your phony little book."

JASPER BEARDLY
04-10-2011, 06:03 PM
haha fuck billy graham and zybsysko

netscape check two
04-11-2011, 12:45 AM
The WWE's lightweight division was no where close to WCW's cruiserweight division. Like has been stated many times, Vince doesn't like smaller wrestlers much at all, and enjoys seeing them get squashed.

the insignificant
04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
if they bring back the lightheavy/cruiserweight belt, it'll be just another championship that gets lost in the shuffle...

they already have two secondary titles that can be used as a showcase for the smaller talent...

they just need more than three or four minutes tv time to have a good match...

netscape check two
04-11-2011, 03:44 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/gino-giovanni/returning-home-scott-hall-internet-bs-and-my-tour-of-the-united-kingdom/1667775934288

Mr. R&B
04-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty sure there was a teaser video for Awesome Kong on Raw like 15 minutes ago.

The vid consisted of her silhouette obsucred by shadows, she was holding a blonde Bratz doll and proceeded to flick the doll's head off (lol Corny).

The camera was pretty close up, so only her hand with the doll in it, her shoulder and some of her hair was visable.

There was creepy Jack-in-the box music playing and the sound of maniacal laughter was played after the doll's decapitation.

Silly teaser, but whatever.

I'm nterseted to see how they'll utilize her once she's on TV.

My guess is they won't know what to do and fuck it up.

netscape check two
04-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I wonder how many fat jokes will be made about her.

battle?
04-11-2011, 10:46 PM
so who's gna battle delrio @ the ppv?

Mr. R&B
04-11-2011, 11:16 PM
I wonder how many fat jokes will be made about her.

Probably hundreds.

I wonder if at any point in the future if they'll give her one of the secondary male's singles title, or maybe pair her up with Mark henry and win the tag team belts.

That makes perfect sense actually.

KZA
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
so who's gna battle delrio @ the ppv?

probably christian. hopefully they give him that push he deserves.

sucks to see edge go. he was one of my favorites. he will probably end up going to the HOF next year.

Hollow Dartz
04-12-2011, 07:06 AM
I heard edge is about to retire

netscape check two
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I heard edge is about to retire

:{

netscape check two
04-12-2011, 07:35 PM
"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago. but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH"

"wrestlers work hurt! What about Foley! I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he's one of the boys big time!!! HH"

KZA
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
hogan keeps on trolling.

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2011, 10:59 PM
hogan, flair, AA, tully, even hennig and big andre...they didnt do half the shit Edge has done in his career...the matches he was part of in 1999-2001 were some of the hardest matches ive ever seen in terms of guys taking bumps

INF
04-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Yeah Edge is or was pretty tight. I didnt really peep dude till just lately but its all good.I didnt know about his spine being fucked up or whatever.He can't pass the medical so its a wrap. that sucks cuz their are legends in the game still doing shit like Hogan or Flair

what ever happened to Sting???

I took a LOOONG break from wrestling ...

JASPER BEARDLY
04-14-2011, 05:03 AM
Sting is tna champ currently

And have u seen much ecw dirty? Crazier bumps there I'd say but Maybe your right

JASPER BEARDLY
04-14-2011, 09:05 AM
http://www.theawl.com/2011/04/all-he-wanted-chris-kanyons-doomed-quest-to-be-wrestlings-first-openly-gay-star

saw this earlier today, gives a good backstory of why kanyon killed himself.

who betta than kanyon??

netscape check two
04-14-2011, 03:36 PM
^^

Thanks for the read, that was a real good article.

wuswordz95
04-14-2011, 07:00 PM
if vince mcmahn went on wu corp he would say wtf is my stuff doing in the sports forum it should be in the box office forum

MaskedAvenger
04-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Kanyon, funny that you posted that article i was just watching DDP's tribute to him

Mr. R&B
04-15-2011, 12:16 PM
if vince mcmahn went on wu corp he would say wtf is my stuff doing in the sports forum it should be in the box office forum

If vince McMahon posted on Wu-Corp he'd get his ass handed to him everytime he attempted to post, have a PM inbox filled with hate mail and ragequit within 48 hours.

I myself would make it a personal mission to PWN that fucker mercilessly.:fucku:

That Kanyon article was sad yet compelling.

I wasn't aware of the details surrounding his death.

I wondered what became of Christopher Nowinski, good to know he successful and that he got out of the game before suffering long-term damage.

I bet Vince hates that the dude's life isn't in shambles and that he's doing something that can benefit his former peers in Pro Wrestling.

Vince likes playing God with people's livelyhoods, that's why I despise the guy even though I'll still watch WWE programming and buy the odd bit of merch.

I'm looking forward to the day Vince retires and someone who isn't a complete Megalomaniac takes his place.

Fatal Guillotine
04-15-2011, 12:32 PM
We've posted a few news items about this in the past week but this story is really being talked about behind the scenes in TNA - so it deserves a closer look. Spike TV and TNA Wretling officials have had extensive talks in recent weeks about bringing sweeping changes to TNA. When we major changes - we're talking everything - from the company name to the talent roster to the company's entire identity.

Some have suggested that Dixie Carter's mother Janice has stepped in and finally put her foot down regarding TNA's lack of growth or direction. TNA has been spending millions and millions of dollars in recent years establishing the company as a "WWE lite" sports entertainment company. They've signed Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Mr. Anderson and plenty more WWE castoffs with little-to-no return on their money.It's been suggested that TNA drastically cut its budget, release most of the expensive top-tier talent and run a promotion that focuses on younger, smaller performers - which would finally give the company an identity that's completely different from WWE.

TNA changing its name has been suggested for years, but Dixie Carter has always been against it because they have spent so many years and so much money getting the TNA name out there. There has been talk about a new ad campaign that would put a heavy emphasis on the word "impact" .. Impact Wrestling Federation, anyone?.

Mr. R&B
04-15-2011, 01:16 PM
I would love to see that happen.

Younger talent was kind of their focus early on, so they should pursue that further.

Get Hogan and Bitchoff outta there!

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the Hardy's too, they could go to ROH or fuck off for all I care.

I feel like Ken Anderson has potential, so I wouldn't get rid of him.

Keep the Tag Teams, bring in a few new ones and put a bigger emphasis on the TT division, WWE doesn't care about tag teams at all in this day and age.

Christopher Daniels deserves a big build-up and a push into the World Title picture.

Keep the old ECW guys around for another 6 months and let the blood flow!

Older fans would like another option from the PG Superhero living Action Figure stuff the WWE puts out.

An overhaul is sorely needed, that might get me back into watching TNA on a weekly basis cuz the doo-doo they're running now doesn't do it for me at all.

A new video game would be nice too.

battle?
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM
classic flair 2night @ the wargames

Dirty Knowledge
04-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Sting is tna champ currently

And have u seen much ecw dirty? Crazier bumps there I'd say but Maybe your right

I was only talking about that group Hogan mentioned as far as who has taken the hardest hits their careers. I can't discount those other guys work in Japan because that's a stiff ass place, but Edge put his body on the line in ways that Hogan and Flair would be scared shitless to even imagine.

ECW was my shit btw. You know no body takes bumps like Vic Grimes and them.

netscape check two
04-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I hear they are planning a Hogan vs Sting match?

Fatal Guillotine
04-18-2011, 09:29 AM
ken anderson is annoying

Fatal Guillotine
04-18-2011, 10:11 AM
heard jeff hardy is thinking about retiring

Fatal Guillotine
04-18-2011, 10:13 AM
more on jeff from his brother matt

player_embedded&v=6j_dpvbQyQU

netscape check two
04-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Somebody take the mics away from Morrison and R Truth.

Dirty Knowledge
04-21-2011, 05:08 PM
r truth heel of the decade

netscape check two
04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Did they actually spend 30 minutes on R Truth smoking a cigarette? lol

Dirty Knowledge
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM
one of the oddest segments on RAW, EVER, and for SO MANY different reasons..... .....morrison in the dog house.....venis aired him the fuck out...

WO1cEu-4Hwk

ahahaha how does mike knox taste

Fatal Guillotine
04-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Jay Lethal is officially gone from TNA, reports PWInsider.com. The former X-Division Champion has hardly been used in the past few months, but did work this past Sunday's Lockdown pay per view. Lethal was recently taken off the TNA roster page on their website. No word yet on the reasons behind his departure. We'll keep you updated as more information becomes available. .

Jeru
04-23-2011, 05:22 PM
TNA failed when they released Lethal.

WWE failed when first they put R-Truth in the ttile match at Extreme Rules since everybody knew he was never gonna win cuz of his jobber status...they failed the second time when they let Morrisson win his spot in the title match at Extreme Rules since everybody knew he was never gonna win cuz of the fact nobody likes him backstage cuz of the Trish Stratus incident at Wrestlemania 27...

Jeru
04-23-2011, 05:23 PM
PS: yeah I used the word cuz alot in my last post LOL

Fatal Guillotine
04-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Santino = the Eugene of this generation?

lets face it Santino is a Comedy Jobber who gets taken seriously some times as seen in the Royal Rumble, beating Umaga in his first match and eventually getting a decent Intercontinental Title reign, being apart of the Raw Bragging Rights team in 2010, and having a Tag Title reign with Vladamir Kozlov, and lets not forget how over Santino is with the crowd, but when the WWE was TV-14 there was another guy who can be looked at as a Comedy Jobber who gets taken seriously sometimes, thats right im talking about Eugene, maybe he and Santino arent that similar character wise, but lets look at the comparisons, he had a Tag Title reign with William Regal, briefly feuded with Kurt Angle, and IMO his most memorable moment, feuding with HHH and Evolution wich resulted in a Summerslam match between him and HHH where Eugene put up a good fight and was gonna beat the game but then came the Flair distraction, plus he was in a segment with Jonathan Coachman and a returning Rock, but after all that all Eugene was is a complete Comedy Jobber, now lets compare him to Santino:

- both are comedy jobbers who get taken seriously some times
- both are over with the crowd because of there funny gimmicks

so here are my questions :

- do you agree that Santino is the modern day Eugene?
- if so or not why do you think they are different/similar?

battle?
04-24-2011, 08:53 PM
^ i read in an interview 2 or 3 years ago when santino was i.c. champ that he had more talent than half the roster.myself, i see alot of midcarders as jobbers.i i would not go as far as comparing him to eugene,maybe george tha animal steele in his later days in wwf.wasnt eugene doink the clown for a couple of occasions?

battle?
04-25-2011, 09:08 PM
draft 2night

the insignificant
04-27-2011, 10:00 AM
that val venus rant was pathetic... get over val, your career died with your gimmick... just like the rest of the mid card of the attitude era...

netscape check two
04-27-2011, 11:47 AM
How was the draft?

netscape check two
04-27-2011, 11:55 AM
that val venus rant was pathetic... get over val, your career died with your gimmick... just like the rest of the mid card of the attitude era...

I agree with Val, and he was never given a legit storyline after being Val Venis, except maybe when he was Mr. Morley for Bischoff. He's a good wrestler and solid on the mic.

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Stupid.

John Cena got drafted to Smackdown! early on then got re-drafted back to Raw during the main event...

What the hell was that?!?!?!?

Rey Mysterio got drafted to Raw.

And that's about all I can remember because it was uneventful doo-doo.

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah, Randy Orton went to Smackdown!, which is cool.

That show needs a big name to draw some ratings, but people are stupid idiots so they still won't tune in.

battle?
04-27-2011, 11:04 PM
the best spot of the draft was when show reversed the cobra on santino.classic!!
mark henry @ the end of the main event was aight
an speaking of aight..r-truth..?shutup?
anticipating y2j's return..

netscape check two
04-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Has anybody been watching the Tough Enough show?

battle?
04-27-2011, 11:16 PM
^lol

ironmantis
04-28-2011, 04:04 PM
The funniest thing about the whole draft pick night on Raw was when Punk kissed Del Rio on the cheek after they won the main event match.

haha, what possessed Punk to kiss Del Rio, is he trying to recruit him? lol.

Mr. R&B
04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
RVD broke the shit outta Abyss' jaw with a VanDaminator @ the last PPV.

I figured Abyss would take some time off to heal, but TNA doesn't pay their talent's medical bills.

So dude was right there in the middle of the ring on Impact! with a misaligned jaw, all wired up.

Sad state of affairs in TNA, when talent can't even skip work to get medical attention.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2011, 12:48 AM
killa mike: "Ric flair gave me 20 dollars when i was like 7 y/o"

QlzeGUvvYa0

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2011, 12:58 AM
rhXoD6yFo6g

netscape check two
04-30-2011, 01:04 AM
^^
That's ashame. I saw him wrestle a few years back at an indy show.

Fatal Guillotine
04-30-2011, 02:49 PM
WWE Signs Former World Champion’s Son
Posted by George H. Sirois on 04.30.2011

Which champion is it?

- Jesse White, who has wrestled in Japan, has just signed a WWE developmental deal. White is the son of former WCW World Champion Big Van Vader, and there have been talks of him signing after a tryout in Tampa, Florida.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Jeru
05-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Extreme Rules predicions anyone?

KZA
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
stream

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/62867/1/watch-wwe-:-wwe-extreme-rules.html

battle?
05-01-2011, 10:38 PM
^ bump!

netscape check two
05-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Ads come into the view every so often? lol

netscape check two
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Dana Hall told Mike Mooneyham of The Post and Courier that her ex-husband, Scott Hall, now has little contact with their children—16-year-old daughter Cassidy and 19-year-old son Cody.

"He hasn't seen Cassidy since August 2010," Dana said. "I don't think he has seen Cody in almost two years. They may have had one or two brief phone calls since then, but nothing that I know of."

Dana, who fears that her children have suffered irreparably from the dysfunction of the family, says her son won't communicate with his father "until Scott gets in rehab and away from the enablers he is with."

"He calls inconsistently and texts him, and Cody doesn’t respond... They hold it in. They hate to talk about it, but they accept that they don't have a father or a normal life. The last time I talked to him face to face was when I took Cassidy to the hospital to tell him goodbye last August. It was a horrible scene. He had been doing crack cocaine for days and had used all the money in the account he wrote the child support check on and it had bounced.

"I have cut off his contact with me and the kids, and ignore his calls, texts and messages to me, which are 99 percent negative and nasty when he is drunk. At this point, he can have no contact with us unless I know his intentions. Actions speak louder than words."

Nash stated last week in a blog post that Hall's problems go beyond substance addiction. His issues, Nash says, are based on events that happened before his wrestling career, and Hall's only coping mechanism is turning to drugs and alcohol.

"I can tell you Scott Hall has neither a drug or alcohol addiction ... Scott's problem is he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder. Drugs and alcohol aren’t the problem; to Scott they are the solution," Nash wrote.

"Please don’t judge Scott on what you just saw. He would give any of you a kidney ... He’s my brother (and) we will get through this."

Dana, however, believes Scott, is running out of options.

"Pretty much, we are done, his brothers are done, his mother is worried sick, feels helpless ... We try to live life as if he is already dead, until he does something really bad, and then it is kind of hard to ignore."

KZA
05-02-2011, 01:20 AM
feels good to see christian win the whc.

hectis
05-02-2011, 03:35 PM
indeed I just hope they don't have him lose it right away

MaskedAvenger
05-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Christian as champ shows where the WWE is right now

Mr. R&B
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
"Pretty much, we are done, his brothers are done, his mother is worried sick, feels helpless ... We try to live life as if he is already dead, until he does something really bad, and then it is kind of hard to ignore."

Man, that's messed up.

It won't be long before his family can stop pretending he's dead, because he will be.

Unfortunately, Scott Hall's issues seem irreparable at this point.

netscape check two
05-02-2011, 08:09 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2Wb3ITuRfDo/S4Hv_1ve7WI/AAAAAAAABO0/-hhDSFi9R4w/s400/a+nes+pro+wrestling.jpg

Mr. R&B
05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
LOL @ WWE tying Bin Laden's death to the Rock's birthday like they're both equally important.

netscape check two
05-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Pledge of Allegiance?

Pitbull sucks. I thought that was Moby at first that came out.

Mr. R&B
05-02-2011, 10:48 PM
I agreee on the Pitbull part, dude is awful.

And I'm not just saying that because he raps in Spanish a lot and I'm a Gringo.

He did get those Heat dancers to shake it :cheerlie:, which is all he's good for.

netscape check two
05-02-2011, 11:50 PM
It seems a little weird to have most of Raw be dedicated to a birthday party for somebody who hadn't even been at a WWE event in like 8 years till recently.

the insignificant
05-03-2011, 02:22 AM
I agree with Val, and he was never given a legit storyline after being Val Venis, except maybe when he was Mr. Morley for Bischoff. He's a good wrestler and solid on the mic.

first off, i hope this doesn't come off as hostile... it's just a different perspective...

my issue with val is the way he's just using that as an excuse to beg vince and the higher ups for a job... that rubbish about it being mr mcmahons's spot gives his intentions away... having a shot at morrison about who's run through his girlfriend is petty and desperate... and has nothing to do with his opinion on who should be on the wrestlemania card...

i actually agree with both morrision and venus in a way... while trish should be welcomed back with open arms, they bumped sheamus vs daniel bryan in favour of snooki/sooki (i always get her name mixed up)... as far as i can tell from (and admittedly i only know her from the soup), she's a pudgy, loudmouth who gets drunk a lot... isn't this supposed to be a pg wwe? maybe they should've teamed her up with scott hall and jeff hardy...

i actually agree with you about him being a fairly good wrestler but he was far from great...

the insignificant
05-03-2011, 02:31 AM
RVD broke the shit outta Abyss' jaw with a VanDaminator @ the last PPV.

I figured Abyss would take some time off to heal, but TNA doesn't pay their talent's medical bills.

So dude was right there in the middle of the ring on Impact! with a misaligned jaw, all wired up.

Sad state of affairs in TNA, when talent can't even skip work to get medical attention.

for a guy who people supposedly think is great, rvd has a history of badly hurting opponents over the years...

JASPER BEARDLY
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
He just does a lot of spots and is a pot head so ppl like him

Dirty Knowledge
05-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Bullshit. RVD is Puroresu tested. If you get in the ring with RVD, you better be ready to make shit look REAL because that's what wrestlers like RVD do. They work STIFF [RVD Does't work stiff ALLTHETIME, but he will o accident now and then because that's just him. Blame TNA for being SOFT.]. Some of the most respected wrestlers work stiff. RVD didn't hurt Abyss on a MOVE, he hurt him with a KICK. Abyss has to be tougher than that. Guys should know that Rob isn't going to paddyknack shit. When RVD uses weapons, he's mad soft with those. If you watch the Sabu vs Sandman Dueling Canes match where RVD dressed up like Sabu at the beginning, he uses the cane soft as fuck on Sandman. Sandman actually tells RVD Hit Me Harder.

RVD is one of those few guys in the "game" who actually believe in "protecting the buisness". Shiek taught him and Sabu that early on. Ya'll can say what you want about guys who are "spot-fest" wrestlers, but RVD is FAR from that. RVD doesn't even really do spots, he just has stuff in his arsenal that's so jaw-dropping, old school wrestling fans hate on him for no reason.

GTFO here with all that.

KZA
05-04-2011, 05:00 AM
smh at what happens on smackdown.

the insignificant
05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Bullshit. RVD is Puroresu tested. If you get in the ring with RVD, you better be ready to make shit look REAL because that's what wrestlers like RVD do. They work STIFF [RVD Does't work stiff ALLTHETIME, but he will o accident now and then because that's just him. Blame TNA for being SOFT.]. Some of the most respected wrestlers work stiff. RVD didn't hurt Abyss on a MOVE, he hurt him with a KICK. Abyss has to be tougher than that. Guys should know that Rob isn't going to paddyknack shit. When RVD uses weapons, he's mad soft with those. If you watch the Sabu vs Sandman Dueling Canes match where RVD dressed up like Sabu at the beginning, he uses the cane soft as fuck on Sandman. Sandman actually tells RVD Hit Me Harder.

RVD is one of those few guys in the "game" who actually believe in "protecting the buisness". Shiek taught him and Sabu that early on. Ya'll can say what you want about guys who are "spot-fest" wrestlers, but RVD is FAR from that. RVD doesn't even really do spots, he just has stuff in his arsenal that's so jaw-dropping, old school wrestling fans hate on him for no reason.

GTFO here with all that.

no issues with him working stiff but he has to be responsible... remember bret hart's opinion of goldberg's mistimed mule kick?

HOWEVER... in rvd's defence, i didn't think about abyss' wish to be the modern mick foley... it's very possible that abyss asked rvd to be rougher than usual...

Jeru
05-04-2011, 10:55 AM
smh at what happens on smackdown.

Agreed, fucking sucks.

Smackdown was always the better show IMO...now I don't know anymore...

JASPER BEARDLY
05-04-2011, 02:48 PM
I like RVD but unless he is with a guy like Jerry Lynn he kinda moves spot to spot and his punches are real weak. He is great at working a crowd.

KZA
05-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Agreed, fucking sucks.

Smackdown was always the better show IMO...now I don't know anymore...

raw = storylines
smackdown = wrestling

after edge retiring it went just down the crapper. heel r truth owns though. but raw sucked on monday though

ironmantis
05-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Did this episode of Raw make Mason Ryan look really strong or Big Show and Kane look really weak?

One man dominated the powerhouse tag champs (with a tiny bit of help from the rest of Nexus).

netscape check two
05-05-2011, 03:35 PM
I guess that scrub Mason is supposed to be the next Goldberg.

Mr. R&B
05-05-2011, 04:39 PM
I don't know if any of you guys read IGN's weekly Wrestling Wrap-Up, but I enjoy it quite a bit.

The guy who writes it despises Michael Cole lol, I get a kick out of the tangents he goes on about how he loathes that doucher.

He's the guy who started the GDYC (God Damn You Cole) thing.

Here's this week's Wrap-Up...

http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1165329p1.html

misawa98
05-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm going to watch Pro-wrestling Noah on May 13th. They got a couple of shows over here in the UK. Should be dope!! I only watch Japanese Pro-wrestling as that American shit looks to weak for me and I cant deal with all the wackyness.

Mr. R&B
05-05-2011, 07:36 PM
I can't say I blame you.

Japanese Wrestling is an entirely differnet beast all together.

KZA
05-05-2011, 09:02 PM
i like michael cole. probably the best heel him and vickie would make an awesome pair.

Mr. R&B
05-05-2011, 09:23 PM
LOL, really?

I couldn't possibly imagine anything more annoying than a pairing of Cole & Vickie.

Her voice makes my balls shrivel.

Why is TNA still trying to push the Suicide character?

They should've killed that gimmick long ago.

battle?
05-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Miss Tessmacher !!!!

the insignificant
05-06-2011, 10:59 AM
the reason we have this current michael cole character is because people wasted too much of their lives complaining and generally thinking about him in the first place... if people just got over the fact that jim ross wasn't on commentary anymore, cole would be the typical announcer and more focus would be on the wrestlers...

the response? the wwe put him on the card for three straight ppvs... he talks over his co-commentators and takes focus off the matches... he buries the entire diva roster... he's on every episode of smackdown and raw... well done to all the cole haters... this is what you created...

the insignificant
05-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Did this episode of Raw make Mason Ryan look really strong or Big Show and Kane look really weak?

One man dominated the powerhouse tag champs (with a tiny bit of help from the rest of Nexus).

two things...

1. i thought it was funny when jericho referred to him as batistwo...

2. they did a similar thing with ezekiel jackson on the big show on smackdown this week... depends if his push ends as quickly as his pre-wrestlemania push did...

Mr. R&B
05-06-2011, 09:27 PM
the reason we have this current michael cole character is because people wasted too much of their lives complaining and generally thinking about him in the first place... if people just got over the fact that jim ross wasn't on commentary anymore, cole would be the typical announcer and more focus would be on the wrestlers...

the response? the wwe put him on the card for three straight ppvs... he talks over his co-commentators and takes focus off the matches... he buries the entire diva roster... he's on every episode of smackdown and raw... well done to all the cole haters... this is what you created...

Well put, I didn't really start to dislike Cole until this new ultra-heel commentator angle they have him working, he was pretty forgettable most of the time.

However, I think the reason Michael Cole is the focal point now is because the hate campaign against him started on the internet.

Vince utterly detests the internet because it's out of his control, so once again it's Vince's personal bias screwing up WWE programming.

netscape check two
05-06-2011, 09:32 PM
How long is the 'annoymous GM' thing going to go on for?

Mr. R&B
05-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Good question.

Hopefully by the time Summerslam comes around Raw will have decided who to utilize.

I think the original plan was to put Shawn Michaels in that spot, but maybe he's stalling on them.

I wouldn't mind if Edge became the Raw GM, after he's gotten some much deserved R&R.

Mr. R&B
05-07-2011, 04:57 PM
In my travels around the net today, I inadvertently stumbled upon this cracked.com article...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-pro-wrestlers-are-best-actors-in-world/

It covers 5 well-known examples of wrestlers remaining in character dispite severe injuries and other difficulties.

Most of you should be familiar with all of these stories, but this article gives a refreshing and humorous take on them.

Here's another funny wrestling related article...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18918_the-9-most-unintentionally-depressing-pro-wrestling-gimmicks.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Sports&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended

the insignificant
05-08-2011, 08:16 AM
haha check two, if you don't know about the gm, then no one around here will...

divine complex, good call with mcmahon... do you know if he answers to anyone since wwe is on the stock exchange?

as for the raw gm, he seems to be a lot more neutral than when he first started... they managed to lose track of consistency with him...

misawa98
05-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Here are some note from Steve corino which addresses some of the differences between America and Japan.

Notes from 2005 shoot interview with Steve Corino -$1.2 million was missing from the Zero-One bank account, and the company was 4 days from going under when they reorganized in 2004. Lots of people invested: Ohtani, Nakamura and his father, the ring announcer, etc. Corino says that Hashimoto was facing a lawsuit over the money, and that his girlfriend (Kodo Fuyuki’s widow) was somehow involved. -When Zero-One was in trouble, Choshu decided to rejoin New Japan.

One night while Corino and Spanky were walking on the street, a very drunk Choshu picked them up and took them to a bar. Choshu offered to take them with him to Newapan, especially because he thought Corino could do more as a serious wrestler. They turned him down, deciding to be loyal. Then, Nakamura said he was trying to go to New Japan and Corino was shocked. (Of course, Nakamura ended up helping Zero-One stay afloat so Corino was able to keep doing tours). -He got in a legal/financial scrape because of an ex-girlfriend and had to put $13,000 in an escrow account. Nakamura gave him the money for it, and Steve was able to repay him when he (Steve) was cleared a year later.

Choshu and Kawada don’t call any spots, they just expect you to know in advance what’s coming next. (Which in Choshu’s case is easy, and Steve had no problem with it). One time, he was told that the finish would be whatever and whenever Choshu wanted.

On working in Japan: A heel needs to stay on top of a babyface because they’ll start coming back if you give them too much time/space. Most of the match isn’t called or planned, especially the opening minutes. The goal is to make sure it looks competitive rather than cooperative.

On Japanese-style stiffness: Ohtani does a ‘big punch’ spot and wanted to make sure Corino sold it. Corino asked Masato Tanaka about it, and Tanaka of all people said it was dangerous. Sure enough, Ohtani landed a hard punch just below the ear that had Corino wobbling. Also, on his first couple tours Corino was eating some elbows where the wrestlers were driving through rather than stopping when the blow made contact; they lightened up eventually.

He said that Kohei Sato did a running elbow where the point of the elbow made contact, and kept doing it until Hashimoto took one and made him stop. Takaiwa would always stiff wrestlers he hadn’t worked with before.

Young wrestlers would get in trouble for selling a loose shot. Ohtani’s finger-biting spot hurts so much you can’t do a fakey “ow ow ow” reaction.

Corino spent months learning Japanese style in the Zero-One dojo, because he figured that was where he could earn a living.

netscape check two
05-08-2011, 11:31 PM
^^
Respect for Corino. Corino used to be one of the guy's in charge of an indie promotion called the PWF, and I used to be a columnist for one of their sites. I used to go to a lot of the local shows that they had, and I was sorry to see it go. Then they started having a US version of Zero One called World 1.

Mr. R&B
05-14-2011, 12:42 AM
divine complex, good call with mcmahon... do you know if he answers to anyone since wwe is on the stock exchange?

Vince and the higher ups @ the WWE have quarterly meetings with stock holders, he pitches to them what their future programming and merchandising plans are.

Since the company makes buttloads of money the stockholders usually just go with what he sells them.

Vinnie is a spin master, most Billionaires are.

The WWE also anwsers to TV networks' Standards & Practices for their weekly programming, but they have more leeway with Raw seeing as it's live.

All USA network can really make them do is utilize the 5 second delay for live TV and penalize them later if they voilate FCC regs, but cable is more lax with the rules than broadcast TV.

Smackdown! & Superstars (is that show still on? lol) are taped in advance and edited heavily before airing.

Seeing as how the company has taken a more PG approach to the weekly shows, I doubt they're having problems with censorship right now.

When it comes to storylines, Vince has the final say so, so in that respect he doesn't answer to anyone.

If he doesn't like what the writers hand in, it ain't happ'nin.

Jeru
05-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Wrestling matters...TNA just started using that line last Thursday and I'm already sick of it...It's pretty obvious they're using that line as a shot to WWE for them not "acknowleding" the wrestling part...Wrestling matters, give me a break...

Mr. R&B
05-14-2011, 09:31 PM
I was surprised that Chyna didn't look like absolute crap, seems like she's been care of herself recently.

The last time I remember seeing her she was an absolute mess.

She prolly got her shit together when she stopped hanging out with Sean Waltman.

netscape check two
05-15-2011, 02:05 AM
More on TNA.., I mean Impact Wrestling

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10018444.shtml

Dirty Knowledge
05-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Check 2, you used to write articles for PWF? Lol.

netscape check two
05-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Check 2, you used to write articles for PWF? Lol.

Why is that so funny? lol

netscape check two
05-16-2011, 08:02 PM
haha check two, if you don't know about the gm, then no one around here will...

as for the raw gm, he seems to be a lot more neutral than when he first started... they managed to lose track of consistency with him...

If I don't know about it, why wouldn't anyone else? lol

netscape check two
05-16-2011, 08:03 PM
How was the Impact Wrestling PPV ?

battle?
05-16-2011, 08:38 PM
^ terrible

netscape check two
05-16-2011, 08:41 PM
When is the god Hogan going to wrestle?

battle?
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM
^hopefully never again...not for any other reason than his health

Jeru
05-17-2011, 11:09 AM
I've heard they're trying to set up Hogan vs Sting for Bound For Glory

That'll put some butts in their seats

netscape check two
05-18-2011, 03:45 AM
TNA star Hulk Hogan got physical during his appearance at the CWI independent show on Saturday in Brantford, Ont. Dot Net reader Adam McFarland reports: "Hogan came out at the end of the show to save Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake from a double team from The Nasty Boys. Hogan came out to 'Real American,' wearing his yellow shirt and red bandana. The place popped huge for Hogan.

When he got in the ring, he tore his shirt off and pointed at both of the Nasty Boys for the "YOU!" bit, and then punched one of them to knock them down and threw the other off the ropes to deliver the big boot. He threw a few more punches and tossed Knobs out of the rings while Brutus put Sags in a sleeper for the win. Hogan addressed the crowd and then had a pose down with Brutus. Hogan was way more physical than I was expecting him to be with the condition of his back."

netscape check two
05-18-2011, 03:45 AM
Disco Inferno !!

MaskedAvenger
05-18-2011, 04:11 AM
what about him?

KZA
05-20-2011, 02:47 PM
holy fucking shit

macho man randy savage is dead. dude better be in the hall of fame next year

Jeru
05-20-2011, 06:59 PM
:(

Mr. R&B
05-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Jack Swagger creeps me out.

With his freakishly long, disperportionate arms and Mr. Potato Head face, with a Geico caveman jaw.

How you gonna call yourself Swagger while having absolutely none?

The All-American American...What Rocket Surgeon came up with that one?

netscape check two
05-23-2011, 10:53 PM
I hadn't been keeping track of Smackdown much lately, but when is Christian going to win the belt back? They had him lose it after one week to Orton? If they were going to do something stupid like that, at least have him lose it to somebody else, and make it a little less predictible and more interesting.

MaskedAvenger
05-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Did they do anything on RAW for Savage?

KZA
05-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Did they do anything on RAW for Savage?

before the main event they showed the tribute to him. CM Punks attire is the pink trunks and yellow kneepads and boots. rey mysterio in all black.

he didn't do the elbow drop tonight but ended up getting in the sharpshooter from the hitman

MaskedAvenger
05-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Thats good to hear, Anybody see the DDP tribute to Savage? DDP always tells good stories

netscape check two
05-24-2011, 12:10 AM
What's the point in having Bret Hart back?

KZA
05-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Thats good to hear, Anybody see the DDP tribute to Savage? DDP always tells good stories

saw it. i was watching their matches earlier too. ultimate warrior had one also. i miss wcw.

What's the point in having Bret Hart back?

today marks the day owen hart died so thats why they prolly brought him?

MaskedAvenger
05-24-2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I was flicking through some of their matches too, in fact Spring Stampede 97 was the first PPV i ever ordered so that feud I remember well. Whats the point of having Bret Hart back? Hes Bret Hart!

Hollow Dartz
05-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Yo this is my first time seeing this lmao
a1o82BVKFp8

netscape check two
05-24-2011, 05:04 PM
0sG6q1A99fo

netscape check two
05-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I was flicking through some of their matches too, in fact Spring Stampede 97 was the first PPV i ever ordered so that feud I remember well. Whats the point of having Bret Hart back? Hes Bret Hart!

Yeah, if he had a stronger mic presence, I could see why they would use him more often. But it just looks ridiculous when he acts like he's ready to get into a fight with another wrestler, when everybody knows that ain't happening, since Mae Young would be able to take more of a bump than himself.

netscape check two
05-27-2011, 01:46 AM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/255493_10150195808786026_31695961025_7180598_37726 06_n.jpg

Fatal Guillotine
05-29-2011, 02:29 PM
^cmon son

any news on sin cara

where is ADR at on the cards?

netscape check two
05-29-2011, 04:53 PM
What are people's thoughts on the new Impact look? There were some weird camera angles.

netscape check two
05-30-2011, 05:01 AM
--Ex-TNA Talent Mocks Randy Savage's Death

According to multiple accounts, former WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Knobbs mocked Randy Savage's death at a wrestling convention last Friday in Newark, California.

A number of former WWE stars were on hand for Big Time Wrestling's annual Wrestlefest event last Friday at the Newark Pavilion including Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Jim Neidhart, Jerry Sags, Greg Valentine and Jimmy Hart. News of Savage's passing broke Friday and Knobbs was cracking jokes about the deceased wrestler later that day in front of his longtime colleagues.

Waltman, who witnessed Knobbs' mean-spirited behavior, took to Twitter to criticize the Nasty Boys member.

He wrote, "There's no shoot brewing with Knobs. He's just an asshole for making jokes about Randy Savage dying on the same day it happened. He's pathetic."

Waltman also wrote the following to Hulk Hogan, a close friend of Knobbs': "I'm sorry to even bring you into Knobs BS, but he needs to be held accountable for once. You're the only one I know who can do it."

Savage's brother Lanny Poffo was also scheduled to appear at the event but canceled due to Savage's death.

netscape check two
05-30-2011, 05:08 AM
--Wrestler Chyna returning to porn with X-rated film 'Backdoor into Chyna'

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/05/26/2011-05-26_wrestler_chyna_returning_to_pornography_with_xr ated_adult_film_backdoor_into_chy.html

MaskedAvenger
05-30-2011, 05:12 AM
I watched YouShoot: Sean Waltman last night, went for nearly 3 hours. Interesting stuff though. Anybody else watched it?

netscape check two
06-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Preview of Chyna's new movie:

http://vivid.com/movie/backdoor-to-chyna/

netscape check two
06-05-2011, 05:48 PM
The Intercontinental Church of "Macho Man" Randy Savage-

www.machochurch.com

Fatal Guillotine
06-05-2011, 06:52 PM
hey does sonjay dutt still wrestle for tna or is he indy now?

any of you watch dragon gate

hide1998
06-06-2011, 10:33 AM
I watch Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate USA, EVOLVE, NOAH, NJPW, ROH and ESPECIALLY Chikara religiously.

netscape check two
06-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Anybody gonna pick up the best of WCW Nitro that is coming out? I wasn't sure how it would be with the WWE putting it out and all, but DDP is involved, so it should be decent.

Fatal Guillotine
06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
ayo you guys should make a wrestling facts thread

side-note wtf is up with mark henry

netscape check two
06-07-2011, 12:45 PM
I heard he got ribbed pretty good by Vince?

Fatal Guillotine
06-07-2011, 12:46 PM
wwe always misuse there talent

Fatal Guillotine
06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
I watch Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate USA, EVOLVE, NOAH, NJPW, ROH and ESPECIALLY Chikara religiously.

i watch most of it online but i think it would be interesting if there were a invasion like wwe did with ecw

lets be real there guys on the indy scene that would son half of there roster

signing some guys from czw to statr a hardcore faction like necro butcher would be ill too

MaskedAvenger
06-07-2011, 12:51 PM
I'll most def will be picking up the Nitro DVD, page said their will be a Vol.2 if this one sells well.

the insignificant
06-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Anybody gonna pick up the best of WCW Nitro that is coming out? I wasn't sure how it would be with the WWE putting it out and all, but DDP is involved, so it should be decent.

interesting that ddp was involved... his two biggest feuds in wcw were with randy savage and raven... neither are represented...

typical wwe interpretation of wcw... there was all the old guys at the top and then the cruiserweights and nothing in between...

only so much room on the dvd i guess... wish they could've fit a bonus feature of screamin' norman smiley there somewhere... those matches were hilarious...

MaskedAvenger
06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
ahah those norman smiley matches were some of the funniest shit

Jeru
06-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Man, Norman Smiley...when they aired portions of WCW over here in Belgium...I only remembered his name LOL....his mathces were fucking CLASSIC!!!

netscape check two
06-09-2011, 04:02 PM
The Warrior is crazy. What tv event is he referring to?

8XP4gWpyIww

MaskedAvenger
06-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Has anybody been watching TNA lately? I mean, Impact Wrestling. I been watching it again after a few years and have been pretty impressed with how good the production values are now. What are some of your thoughts on the show?

MaskedAvenger
06-13-2011, 07:30 AM
7ikVXJ7cn70

netscape check two
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm a good R Truth

Fatal Guillotine
06-17-2011, 11:18 AM
WWE Capitol Punishment 2011: John Cena vs R-Truth, Randy Orton vs Christian (June 19)

WWE Champion John Cena vs. R-Truth

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Christian

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley vs. The Miz

Predictions??

Soul Controller
06-17-2011, 11:23 AM
is cm punk still a bitch? :(

is their any decent wrestling in wwe?

MaskedAvenger
06-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Is there any decent wrestling anywhere?

Soul Controller
06-17-2011, 11:59 AM
lol i dunno i gave up 2 years ago, when cm punk got made from daving wwe to, a bitch..

i aint seen no wrestling for so long.. i downloaded elimination chamber?(2 months back) i htink it was.. just the last file of 3.. punk was in 1st.. and he was gone 1st
and i deleted the shit
lol

is ROH still about?

netscape check two
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
http://www.tube8.com/erotic/brooke-adams/5235/

Fatal Guillotine
06-18-2011, 01:07 PM
^calm down son

netscape check two
06-18-2011, 01:46 PM
what? lol

battle?
06-19-2011, 03:56 PM
anyone watching the ppv 2night online ?

netscape check two
06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
what are some good links for it currently?

battle?
06-19-2011, 04:05 PM
^ not sure yet.i can send u some later or post it on the n.i. group page.
anyone watch backdoors to chyna yet?

netscape check two
06-19-2011, 04:11 PM
^^

hahaha

battle?
06-19-2011, 04:12 PM
^ lolz

netscape check two
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
^^
lol

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/chyna-s-new-backdoor-to-chyna-porno/1066231/

battle?
06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/69579/2/watch-wwe-capitol-punishment.html

netscape check two
06-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Did R Truth win the belt yet?

netscape check two
06-20-2011, 01:32 AM
--Sean "X-Pac" Waltman chimes in on the Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior feud, unloads on Warrior

Former WWE star Sean "X-Pac" Waltman defended Hulk Hogan after watching The Ultimate Warrior's video. "I think it’s hypocritical to mention Hulk’s catch phrase of 'A day without pot is like a day without sunshine' without mentioning your famous 'prayer' sessions at the arenas, which was code for smoking pot. As far as the “juvi juice” you’re referring to, which for everyone that doesn’t know, was a supplement you could buy over the counter at supplement stores called Renutrient and other names.

"It was Furanone Dyhydro (a chemical precursor to GHB) and I promise you Terry Bollea did not introduce it to the wrestling business. Tons of people in wrestling used it at the time. People that never drank or did any other drugs were even using it at the time. Yes it was very powerful. It’s no longer available, but at the time was totally legal. So Hulk Hogan didn’t control the 'juvi juice' supply for the wrestling business. Guys in both companies did it.

"All of this kind of high and mighty preaching of morality is why the people shit on you when you did go to WCW. Maybe it is an example of the decay of society, but people don’t want to be preached to. Like I said before, I think the vast majority of people do not care whether Hulk let someone else bang his wife any more than they care whether you were a gay prostitute in the past. Except for the fact that you made some statements, while speaking at a college, that many people viewed as anti-gay.

"If the accusations were ever found to be true and now your rhetoric is anti-gay, then that might raise a few eyebrows. I hope there’s more to your book than just exposing Hulk’s dirty laundry. I understand why you may feel slighted about being given credit for what you accomplished, with a lot of help from others, in the wrestling industry. Being left off the WWE’s Top 50 list, for example, I found ridiculous. I could be wrong, but I think you’re going to be disappointed to find out most people aren’t on the same page as you." To read the full blog, visit RealXPac.com.

netscape check two
06-20-2011, 02:02 AM
What the hell's wrong with Sting?

nUuGL-sC9J0

Fatal Guillotine
06-22-2011, 01:14 PM
dont know if you guys are aware but raven has a youtube channel where he discusses old matches and comic books

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-22-2011, 04:37 PM
dont know if you guys are aware but raven has a youtube channel where he discusses old matches and comic books

I saw this a while ago

netscape check two
06-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Good to see Chavo finally leave the WWE. They had buried him way too long with stupid storylines, such as that one where he kept losing to the leprechaun every week. He's a better wrestler than a lot of the others in the WWE, and he didn't deserve that crap.

Soul Controller
06-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Good to see Chavo finally leave the WWE. They had buried him way too long with stupid storylines, such as that one where he kept losing to the leprechaun every week. He's a better wrestler than a lot of the others in the WWE, and he didn't deserve that crap.

i used to love chavo pre wwe,. they totally killed his character,, loosing to everyone!! even finleys whatever he was.. ;/

he was in a sick tag team with dean malenko

wow thats a name i aint even thought ofor said in a decade..

chavo should have been cruiser champion for fucking years,. maybe they was bad to him, cos of eddie.. they had (when i used to watch wwe) made vicki in to a ..sad excuse of a women. ;/

perfect way to repay a family that has done so much for wrestling..

they only show ray love... and he's annoyed me for years.. he cant even do his best moves in the wwe, cos mcmahons fave's havent got the technical ability to interact with the movesets ;/
ughh

i asked this earlier.. but i was ignored!! please tell me :p
dont make me google search, they'll find out im looking for R.O.H

is their anything like ring of honour still about?

peace

sorry for the rant.. lols

netscape check two
06-25-2011, 07:51 PM
i used to love chavo pre wwe,. they totally killed his character,, loosing to everyone!! even finleys whatever he was.. ;/

he was in a sick tag team with dean malenko

wow thats a name i aint even thought ofor said in a decade..

chavo should have been cruiser champion for fucking years,. maybe they was bad to him, cos of eddie.. they had (when i used to watch wwe) made vicki in to a ..sad excuse of a women. ;/

perfect way to repay a family that has done so much for wrestling..

they only show ray love... and he's annoyed me for years.. he cant even do his best moves in the wwe, cos mcmahons fave's havent got the technical ability to interact with the movesets ;/
ughh

i asked this earlier.. but i was ignored!! please tell me :p
dont make me google search, they'll find out im looking for R.O.H

is their anything like ring of honour still about?

peace

sorry for the rant.. lols

kZumLXraa0U

--ROH News: ROH announces stations and times for new TV show starting in September

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/ROH/article10019218.shtml

Soul Controller
06-26-2011, 04:59 AM
yayyyyy
ty sir check (:

Soul Controller
06-26-2011, 05:10 AM
when was that interview check ? has the best in the world ppv happened?

thank you again for the post :)

KZA
06-28-2011, 02:10 AM
that cm punk promo at the end of raw was awesome

netscape check two
06-28-2011, 02:13 AM
I'm a little surprised Vince approved some of the things to be said, especially in this PG age of WWE.

netscape check two
06-28-2011, 02:15 AM
when was that interview check ? has the best in the world ppv happened?

thank you again for the post :)

No problem man, well in the caption of the video it said that the interview happened on June 24. I think the PPV was this past Sunday.

MaskedAvenger
06-28-2011, 02:52 AM
this is all a work

netscape check two
06-28-2011, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I just meant I'm still surprised Vince agreed to let Punk say some of that stuff. lol

MaskedAvenger
06-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Yeah, is punk really leaving though?

Soul Controller
06-28-2011, 05:01 AM
oh wow..

cmpunk.. *unzips*

guess ill watch raw..

misawa98
06-28-2011, 06:23 AM
I dont watch WWE but I seen the promo annd it was very very good. Surprised they let him mention ROH and New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

hectis
06-28-2011, 07:35 AM
the end of raw was epic, punk is the best on the mic today, and if I was vince I do everything to resign him, also he was able to mention them, because they are not worried about them

Soul Controller
06-28-2011, 07:54 AM
punks gimmick in roh, before he came to wwe, one night stand 2.. the crowd loved him. his initial push to where he won mitb, and then the title..was fucking awesome.. best bit of wwe since.. they let rvd win the title.. and he held it killing everyone till him and sabu got busted lols

then they made cm punk fucking lame, with his cult.. whats happened to his cult?
turned me off wwe so much.. lol i only watched wwe cos of punk ;/

so was this like a shoot segment?

peace

Fatal Guillotine
06-28-2011, 12:00 PM
wshhY9TCYt7fm4rHk9T2

Soul Controller
06-28-2011, 01:56 PM
respect, fatal.

netscape check two
06-28-2011, 02:38 PM
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wadekellerdotcom/51085.shtml

netscape check two
06-28-2011, 10:47 PM
That slut Linda Hogan, sleeping with dudes her daughter's age and every other wrestler on the planet. Now trying to talk all this fake shit about the god Hogan, just to try to sell her crappy book. The same thing with that crazy dude the Warrior and his book.

BRONZBODY
06-28-2011, 11:34 PM
punk went the fuck in!!! greatest angle in a long time!!!!

cant wait to see him a Daniel Bryan Danielson go at it!!!!

BRONZBODY
06-28-2011, 11:36 PM
That slut Linda Hogan, sleeping with dudes her daughter's age and every other wrestler on the planet. Now trying to talk all this fake shit about the god Hogan, just to try to sell her crappy book. The same thing with that crazy dude the Warrior and his book.i feel you but you gotta understand that Hogan cheated first, yeah she still money grubbing whore that married hogans 22 year old clone. as for warrior?????

no comment.......

Fatal Guillotine
06-29-2011, 10:07 AM
i see punk going to tna, btw didnt he get some chick fired?

Mr. R&B
06-29-2011, 11:31 AM
That slut Linda Hogan, sleeping with dudes her daughter's age and every other wrestler on the planet. Now trying to talk all this fake shit about the god Hogan, just to try to sell her crappy book. The same thing with that crazy dude the Warrior and his book.

Linda Hogan is a crazy animal fucker.

And Jim Hellwig (I refuse to refer to him as Warrior) is a douche nozzle.

Although, I am sort of intrigued by this book he's whoring himself out (again) to promote.

netscape check two
07-12-2011, 09:13 PM
What is the point of the Bella Twins?

netscape check two
07-16-2011, 12:55 AM
-Zach Gowen Completes WWE-Sponsored Rehab

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/312679895.shtml

Fatal Guillotine
07-17-2011, 02:38 PM
^^
whos zach gowan?

hectis
07-17-2011, 11:14 PM
^ the kid with one leg I think

best wwe ppv this year, so far

netscape check two
07-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Yeah, Gowen is the one legged wrestler who had a high profile feud with Brock Lesnar in the WWE.

So what's going on with CM Punk and the contract thing?

netscape check two
07-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Thank you Vince !!

Soul Controller
07-27-2011, 04:40 AM
i remember gowen before he was in wwe,. i didnt really like his time in wwe, as i felt he was being exploited ;/

what was the last ppv ?

was that punk v cena?

Peace

hectis
07-30-2011, 01:06 AM
yeah, it was, I think that punk becoming as big as he is with the fans was unexpected, and now the wwe faces a problem, do they continue to push cena as the big star, or move on, and go with punk, whom clearly right now is more over with the fans, also I would rather see punk vs austin than cena vs the rock

Soul Controller
07-30-2011, 04:28 AM
punks 1st nite, in wwe, blew the roof off,(one nite stand) albeit the crowd in attendance was not your typical wwe bunch.. but i knew on his debut, and initial push he would be immense,.

i might start watching wwe now :D

i loved the old punk gimmick..

Fatal Guillotine
07-30-2011, 02:12 PM
wasnt homicide suppose to join the wwe, what happen with that

netscape check two
07-30-2011, 02:26 PM
It's time to turn Cena heel. It's way overdue. Yeah, it might hurt the marketing some for the kid's and broads, but he will pick up more male fans. Just get rid of the PG rating already though. They contradict themselves anyway, cause some of it isn't PG. Punk will turn face and fight the establishment. Cena will pull a swerve and join up with Triple H and some others in a new heel group(The Establishment).

Mr. R&B
07-30-2011, 05:11 PM
I'd go for that.

netscape check two
08-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney?

Mr. R&B
08-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Do what now?

Are they dating or something?

netscape check two
08-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah they are said to be an item

netscape check two
08-08-2011, 03:34 AM
How was the TNA PPV? Hogan and Angle on the same side now?

What's up with Gail Kim? She left the ring during her last match and is now out of the WWE? lol

wuswordz95
08-08-2011, 06:50 PM
tna had a chance to be more intresting then wwe i think. they keep having world title transitions. they should give the belt to someone that will kep it for at least 6 months.

hey has anyone heard of gary albright i was checking out his you tube video. graet big man wrestler. did he do mma?

Fatal Guillotine
08-09-2011, 01:02 PM
WWF Sunday Night Heat November 8 1998

The Hardy Boyz vs Legion of Doom
Steve Regal vs Bradshaw
Edge, Gangrel, and Christian vs The Oddities
Steve Blackman vs D'Lo Brown
Jeff Jarrett vs Val Venis
The Godfather vs The Undertaker

http://hotfile.com/dl/125380449/2fd0be2/WWF_Sunday_Night_Heat_November_8_1998.mkv.html

Fatal Guillotine
08-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Impact **SPOILERS** for 8/11

In a dark match, Jerry Lynn defeated Jayson Cyprus.

Impact started with Immortal (Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, Gunner, Abyss, and Ken Anderson) in the ring. Ray calls out Abyss about how he has gone soft because all he seems to do is lose matches. Ray also mentions that there is going to be a Bound for Glory Series Match tonight and it is going to be a Four Way Match with him, Gunner, Scott Steiner, and Crimson. Ray says that he is going to be winning the match because he is on the road to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Ray then turned his attention to Ken Anderson and he said that he had to commend Anderson for being able to take some of the more brutal punishment that Ray had dished out in quite some time. As the promo progressed, Anderson started to laugh at Ray. Ray attacks Anderson before Anderson has the opportunity to do anything. Ray, Steiner, Gunner, and Abyss attack Anderson and beat him up to the point that Anderson had to be stretchered out of the ring.

In a Number One Contender's Match for the TNA Knockouts Title Mickie James defeated Madison Rayne.

In an X Division Title Match, Brian Kendrick defeated Robbie E (with Cookie) to retain the title. Austin Aries joined Taz and Mike Tenay at the announce table to do commentary for the match.

In a Bound for Glory Series Match, Beer Money defeated the team of A.J. Styles and Rob Van Dam and the team of Devon and D'Angelo Dinero when Roode pinned Dinero with the Pay Off. (Roode earns the seven points for the win). Christopher Daniels was at the announce table with Taz and Tenay to provide commentary but he went to the back before the match ended.

The TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle came to the ring to talk about his victory over Sting at Hardcore Justice. Angle apologized to Sting for what happened during the match with the chair after the nice talk that they had last week. Angle says that he meant everything that he said to Sting before Hardcore Justice. Angle did what he did at Hardcore Justice because Dixie Carter lied to him in the past about Jeff and Karen. Angle is not going to let Dixie ever get her company back. Angle walked up the ramp and Sting came out onto the stage. Sting was attacked from behind with a chair by Hulk Hogan. Angle egged on Hogan while Hogan attacked Sting on the ramp to the ring with the chair. Sting had to be helped to the back.

In a non-title match TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Tara and Brooke Tessmacher defeated ODB and Jackie Moore when Brooke pinned Jackie.

They showed a video of one of the new TNA signees Mr. Pec-Tacular (Jessie Godderz) walking in the back talking about how good looks and how he deserves the best. He goes into catering and he cuts in front of many of the wrestlers who are in line getting food. The wrestlers were not happy with him but Mr. Pec-Tacular ignored their complaints. He then saw some of the Knockouts and he showed himself off to them, but the Knockouts got disgusted with him and walked away.

Jeff and Karen Jarrett come to the ring for a promo. Jeff had the AAA Heavyweight Championship with him and he was wearing ‘traditional' Mexican clothing including a sombrero and a serape. Jarrett then insulted Mexico before bringing out two Mexican janitors to ask them who the King of Mexico is. The janitors did not speak English so they only said ‘Que' to everything that Jarrett said. Eventually they said ‘Guerrero' and that led to Jarrett attacking them. Hector Guerrero came from the Spanish Announce area to help the janitors. Jarrett left the ring when Hector arrived on the scene and Hector helped the janitors.

(The janitors in this segment were Florida independent tag team Los Ben Dejos)

In the main event, in a Bound for Glory Series Match, Crimson defeated Gunner, Bully Ray, and Scott Steiner in a Four Way Match when Crimson pinned Gunner with a rollup. The match was a three-on-one handicap match.

After the match, Kurt Angle came to the ring and he attacked Crimson as the show ended.

For Xplosion

In an Xplosion Championship Challenge Match, Alex Shelley defeated Douglas Williams with Sliced Bread #2. Magnus joined Jeremy Borash and Taz at the announce table during this match.

Fatal Guillotine
08-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Sin Cara suspended - Wellness Policy violation

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/sin-cara/sin-cara-suspended

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

netscape check two
08-09-2011, 01:09 PM
You liked the Heat show?

How come Sin Cara messes up so many moves?

Who's going to win at Summerslam?

Fatal Guillotine
08-09-2011, 01:15 PM
naw just an old show

i dont understand how mistico had all that success and he get in the wwe and failing, i think hes a good wrestler better than Cibernetico big slow unproductive ass, and besides wasn't he supposed to be under triple h tutelage ?

they should recruit dr wagner jr reignite their old feud

netscape check two
08-14-2011, 10:25 PM
How is Summerslam?

KZA
08-14-2011, 11:21 PM
that ending was just crazy

best match was christian and orton

netscape check two
08-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Good to hear that Big Sexy was involved in the main event. Though, that Del Rio's gimmick is irritating

netscape check two
08-15-2011, 01:30 AM
http://widetrends.com/extras/Brooke-Hogan-bares-all-for-PETA-2.jpg

http://widetrends.com/extras/Brooke-Hogan-bares-all-for-PETA-1.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2011, 07:31 PM
^^dayum.

WrestleReunion is coming to Miami for Wrestlemania Weekend and bringing none other than DG:USA along with them. The festivities will be held less than 3 miles up the street from WWE Fan Axxess.

Eddie Graham's brother Mike Graham will be coordinating some sort of Saturday tribute to Championship Wrestling from Florida and I'm sure Eddie. Sunday will be more about WWE legends and wrestling legends overall. Randy Savage's lil' bro Lanny will be there. Bobby Heenan, J.J. Dillon, Animal, Kevin Sullivan, Larry Zbyszko amongst many others.

DG:USA will be holding a show Saturday and Sunday night.

:cheerlie:

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2011, 07:49 PM
WztxyPL1uAs

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Grown people still watch this garbage? lol

netscape check two
08-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Nash seemed a little out of it on the mic tonight.

When was the last time Mysterio was heel? The WWE is so stale with never changing some of the wrestlers from face to heel and vice versa.

How many times is Orton going to be champion?

At least the Triple H/Nash/CM Punk storyline is holding some interest at the moment. Steph sending Nash text messages.