PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

JASPER BEARDLY
03-05-2012, 06:35 PM
damn god that's a hell of a lot of matches

is that sharethefiles site down or did my isp just block it?

edit

i don't really watch pro wrestling at all anymore but if heyman was still booking something, like if he got a job with roh, i'd prolly watch that. or if somehow ecw was still around i prolly would have never stopped watching that (the real one, not the homo wwe sci fi channel one)

something was just ill about ecw. by far my favorite fed of all time, with wcw during nWo years being number two.

it still blows my mind how vince's ego made him ruin the invasion angle.

JASPER BEARDLY
03-05-2012, 06:41 PM
also rip to the god doug furnas, i'm not familliar with his work, i'll prob watch those matches over break w my bro who is a huge pro wrestling head

all i remember of him is booking him in ewr haha

hectis
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
someone update me on TNA

Dirty Knowledge
03-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Ahahahahahaha my boy Sav said EWR ahahahahaha that shit is olllddd school

And yo I feel you about ECW being ill and having a mystique I think it's because ECW had that hood feeling to it, street feel to it yaknow

They used to play Killah Priest instrumentals during promos for PPVs but they'd also use some dope shit from Motorhead or something to balance it all out

All of the wrestler themes were real tracks I remember Jazz used to come out to I think CREAM

And the crowd was live as fuck it felt like you were watching a street fight with 1,000 people in a circle around the wrestlers just yelling for blood n shit

New Jack running shit in the ring in his ODB tee shirt while NAtural Born Killaz played on loop during his beat downs and matches. Public Enemy using Here Comes the Hotstepper and the crowd waving back n forth. The Eliminators Total Elimination finisher which was the best tag team FIN in history. The Dudleyz owning everyon inthe crowd and Bubba telling white kids that DVon stuck his big black dick down their moms throat and that Ball's Mahoney's mom died of AIDs. ROFL. RVD and SABU being high all the time and flying all over. Al Snow coming out to Smack My Bitch Up and 1000 foam heads filling the ring. the bWo being funny as fuck, etc

And Joey Styles was a fucking G too that helped

Fatal Guillotine
03-06-2012, 09:32 AM
fatal,. use emule, i got all my ecw collection(almost every ecw ppv, aswell as crazy other matchs) from their
either search for ecw in the search box in emule, or goto www.sharethefiles.com (http://www.sharethefiles.com)
goto list view then sports and check the old wwe/ecw threads :)

thanks man

Fatal Guillotine
03-06-2012, 09:33 AM
let ask yall thoughts on this:

how do you feel czw compares to ecw as far as matches are concern?

Mr. R&B
03-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey check two, you gonna go to the ECW reunion show in Philly on April 28th?

soul controller
03-06-2012, 12:26 PM
memoriess new jack!!

woah dirty and i have the same opinion about somthing..

soul controller
03-06-2012, 12:28 PM
damn god that's a hell of a lot of matches

is that sharethefiles site down or did my isp just block it?

edit

i don't really watch pro wrestling at all anymore but if heyman was still booking something, like if he got a job with roh, i'd prolly watch that. or if somehow ecw was still around i prolly would have never stopped watching that (the real one, not the homo wwe sci fi channel one)

something was just ill about ecw. by far my favorite fed of all time, with wcw during nWo years being number two.

it still blows my mind how vince's ego made him ruin the invasion angle.

even if sharethefiles is down, just type in your face ecw wrestlers names in the emule search(set search settings to just videos)
an you will get many classix :D

also i think paul haymen is still contracted to wwe, i think they're to scared of letting him run a company.. cos they know he will own wwe with his non existant budget.. lol i have no idea why he cant be gm for raw and smackdown..

haymen as GM, and cm as champ.. class matches are sure to follow

JASPER BEARDLY
03-06-2012, 01:16 PM
yo fatal check out dirty knowledge's link, has shitloads of matches

joey styles is the greatest wrestling announcer of all time

yeah ewr was great. i've considered playing tew, but it seems too intricate

agreed about the aura of ecw, shit was just dope. that's sick they'd play killah priest instrumentals, i didn't know that.

always liked how they'd come out to real songs, and say real shit.

like you said ecw just felt like a street fight. it had a lot more authenticity than other feds

hectis
03-06-2012, 01:53 PM
agreed about the aura of ecw, shit was just dope. that's sick they'd play killah priest instrumentals, i didn't know that.

they use to play this

tjqCzonxNxE

check two
03-07-2012, 04:06 PM
lol

-Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Being Shopped around

In the clip, Hulk pulls his shirt off and brags to his companion, "I started to work out again." Hulk then runs his hands through his blonde hair like he always does.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/07/hulk-hogan-sex-tape/

hectis
03-07-2012, 05:04 PM
before he has sex does he say to the other person "what you gonna do when hulkamania cums wild on you"

hectis
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Kharma had a miscarriage

Dirty Knowledge
03-07-2012, 11:48 PM
GXrGsdOAR-8

real nigga Miami stories

soul controller
03-08-2012, 06:02 AM
oh woah, i forgot about him

colt fucking cobana!

legend!!

i recall his 3 week stint in wwe..

wwe suck at utilising wrestlers ;/

Fatal Guillotine
03-08-2012, 07:56 AM
oh woah, i forgot about him

colt fucking cobana!

legend!!

i recall his 3 week stint in wwe..

wwe suck at utilising wrestlers ;/

indeed you have more former wwe wrestlers jumping to tna or jumping to other wrestling factions like aaa or cmll

Fatal Guillotine
03-08-2012, 07:57 AM
can anyone explain to me the feud that was going on with sandman and raven back in the wwe days

check two
03-08-2012, 04:21 PM
How come Nigel McGuinness/Desmond Wolfe retired?

hectis
03-08-2012, 05:06 PM
not sure, but I think, because if injury

the insignificant
03-10-2012, 06:12 AM
ecw was overrated... despite how heyman and dreamer will say it was about great wrestling and more it was basically just (at it's peak not the early days with snuka, santana and muraco as champion) idiots hitting each other with shit... jericho, benoit, malenko, guerrero and mysterio were never ecw heavyweight champion yet a talentless hack like sandman is one of the company's most decorated champions... solid wrestlers like dreamer, sabu, raven, shane douglas, bam bam bigelow and taz were pretty good but were big fish in a little pond...

as for indy promotions, they are important for guys straight out of wrestling school... but indy wrestlers aren't as good as they think they are... they are also big fish in little ponds who can't handle the fact that when they start in the wwe they are average no names... two posers showing off in front of 20 people wrestling in some promoter's bedroom isn't that impressive... they can try and blame politics all they want but the reality is the ones who don't make it just don't cut it...

check two
03-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Vince McMahon posts here now?

hectis
03-11-2012, 12:10 PM
ecw was overrated... despite how heyman and dreamer will say it was about great wrestling and more it was basically just (at it's peak not the early days with snuka, santana and muraco as champion) idiots hitting each other with shit... jericho, benoit, malenko, guerrero and mysterio were never ecw heavyweight champion yet a talentless hack like sandman is one of the company's most decorated champions... solid wrestlers like dreamer, sabu, raven, shane douglas, bam bam bigelow and taz were pretty good but were big fish in a little pond...

as for indy promotions, they are important for guys straight out of wrestling school... but indy wrestlers aren't as good as they think they are... they are also big fish in little ponds who can't handle the fact that when they start in the wwe they are average no names... two posers showing off in front of 20 people wrestling in some promoter's bedroom isn't that impressive... they can try and blame politics all they want but the reality is the ones who don't make it just don't cut it...

vswZ73WETpc

JASPER BEARDLY
03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Indy wrestling is more authentic

Not saying I watch either but its more about telling a story in the ring and satisfying the fans rather than bs "sports entertainment"

check two
03-11-2012, 12:35 PM
-NFL player lashes out at C.M. Punk again

NFL player Shawne Merriman lashed out at C.M. Punk in a series of Twitter posts on Sunday. "F--- C.M. Punk, he's still a punk forever in my book," Merriman wrote. "I'm sure my supporters feel the same way... And WWE, I ain't hosting y'all new network until somebody whoop C.M. Punk cuz he's a p$ssy.

"Serious, who the f--- is C.M. Punk other than a soft butt...wrestling gone soft f off... If god is my witness, C.M. Punk was wearing a thong laying by the pool tanning his cheeks in Costa Rica, now tell me I'm lying... C.M. Punk wants no part of Lights, trust me...

"And WWE, I ain't hoting sh#t until C.M. is dethroned... I ain't a hater at all, but if you like dudes tanning by the pool (in) a thong that's cool. I think he had pillows under his stomach."

Powell's POV: Call me crazy, but I don't think WWE will be calling a player who has played in eight games over the last two seasons to host their television shows. Well, unless Vince McMahon decides to relaunch the XFL and even then it's iffy. The guy was a hell of a player in San Diego before he failed a steroid test. For those keeping score at home, he has 12 more tackles over the last two NFL seasons than I do.

Merriman acknowledged that he's friends with singer Chris Brown, who is also feuding with Punk, right before he started in with his latest anti-Punk comments. Merriman's previous Twitter feud with Punk started because Punk mocked him for his failed attempts to pick up one of the Divas when WWE was in Costa Rica.

hectis
03-11-2012, 12:48 PM
I bet both piss brown and Shawne Merriman both think they are wrestlers/mma fighters/boxers, because they both know how to beat women

Mr. R&B
03-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Wha's with all these fags tryin' to go @ Punk's head on Twatter.

Two frontin ass homo thugs sticking up for each other going at a wrestler over the internet SMH.

Chris Brown needs his bitch ass face broken, egotistical little faggot.

Have Iron Sheik "fuck his ass an make him humble".

check two
03-11-2012, 12:58 PM
^^

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114792

hectis
03-11-2012, 03:10 PM
^^

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114792

who cares if she forgave him he is still a women abuser

check two
03-11-2012, 04:52 PM
^^
you must not have watched the video clip in that thread lol

hectis
03-11-2012, 05:45 PM
^^
you must not have watched the video clip in that thread lol

that's from their new song they made? xD

check two
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM
haha

CEITEDMOFO
03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
JOEL GERTNER>>> THE ROCK & CM
eSbM6DQwCIM

MaskedAvenger
03-11-2012, 10:22 PM
ahaha epic ^

hectis
03-12-2012, 09:42 PM
The Rock's concert shit all over cena's rap, Y2J had a great promo on Punk, and the Undertaker/HBK had a good promo, other than that raw was ok

check two
03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
I only caught a little of Raw. Is mentioning a stanley steamer PG? lol

the insignificant
03-13-2012, 05:55 AM
Vince McMahon posts here now?

haha very good...

hectis
03-13-2012, 01:24 PM
according to Mick Foley there is tension between The Rock and John Cena btw The Rock is signed with the WWE past summerslam, so expect a cena heel turn, or someone to cause the Rock the match, so he can face them at summerslam

Jeru
03-13-2012, 01:29 PM
John Cena vs The Rock at WM28 doesn't make sense, to me, without one of them turning heel

hectis
03-13-2012, 01:32 PM
I could care less about the Rock vs Cena to be honest, punk vs Jericho will be the best match at WM, taker vs hunter will be better, hell the rock vs cena might be the worst match of the night

check two
03-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Is HBK going to call it down the middle or no?

hectis
03-13-2012, 01:42 PM
IDK, but if undertaker loses that will be some dumb shit. I have no respect for Hunter, because all he has ever done was bury people, and get his way, because of his massive ego, and he did not earn anything he was just lucky to have married vince's daughter other wise he be in TNA feuding with hulk hogan, and if HBK causes undertaker to lose any respect I had for him will get thrown out the car and ran over, by the Method Man Jeep

Jeru
03-14-2012, 03:12 AM
I could care less about the Rock vs Cena to be honest, punk vs Jericho will be the best match at WM, taker vs hunter will be better, hell the rock vs cena might be the worst match of the night

I agree but the Team Long vs Team Lauriwhatshisname is my candidate for worst match of the night.
The build up between The Rock and Cena was so huge (and well done) it got me interested, even if it doesn't make any sense but the tag match is something just thrown together...maybe it'll get more build in the next few weeks but ehh...

Punk vs Y2J will be great, I can't wait for that match.
I wasn't interested in Taker vs Trips #3 untill the HIAC stipulation was added in.
Shawn Michaels in there I dunno. Either way, unless he calls it down the middle wich I'm sure he wont, his role will probably devalue the outcome of the match.
Think about it: Shawn screws Trips = Undertaker looks weak at WM.
Shawn screws Undie = the streak ends on a low note...

Oh yeah: I just read they're might be some kind of interference by the Miz in the Cena vs Rock match, if that's true...ugh

soul controller
03-14-2012, 03:16 AM
cena has owned rock in every promo,.

check two
03-14-2012, 03:29 AM
why did they turn the Miz into a jobber?

Jeru
03-14-2012, 03:39 AM
why did they turn the Miz into a jobber?

Backstage heat so it appears

check two
03-14-2012, 03:44 AM
By the way, Happy birthday to my favorite diva Mae Young, she turned 89 on Monday.

MaskedAvenger
03-14-2012, 03:51 AM
Just catching RAW now, Cena's rap was better than expected

Jeru
03-14-2012, 05:00 AM
I loved the fact that he came out to Word Life, too bad it'll probably be a one time deal :(

hectis
03-14-2012, 02:37 PM
it would be good if he stayed that way, because word life cena is better than this cena

hectis
03-14-2012, 04:42 PM
why are people so upset over what Jericho said to punk on Monday? it's scripted, and Punk knew it was coming. sometimes I think wrestling fans think wrestling is real

MaskedAvenger
03-20-2012, 06:25 AM
ffcp-b8wGwk

JASPER BEARDLY
03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
hate when ppl chew with their mouths open, shits so gross.. vid is funny tho

Fatal Guillotine
03-20-2012, 08:51 AM
ffcp-b8wGwk

whose the revenge from the nerds reject

check two
03-20-2012, 10:34 AM
From Raw:

7VgcgFEfxEU

check two
03-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Is that fat ass Funkasaurus ever going to wrestle an actual real match? You think they could have came up with something better for Hugh Morris to do.

check two
03-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Hogan is the new GM

check two
03-29-2012, 10:49 PM
haha Hogan is the man

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk Hogan just can't seem to identify his female co-star in the sex tape that just surfaced -- telling TMZ, he banged so many chicks after he left his ex-wife ... the woman could be one of MANY possible conquests.

Hulk called in to TMZ Live moments ago ... claiming he went on a 4-month alcohol-fueled lady-screwing bender between the time when he left his ex-wife Linda ... and met his current wife Jennifer.

Hulk tells us, "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."

MaskedAvenger
03-29-2012, 10:59 PM
any1 getting mania?

Mr. R&B
03-30-2012, 09:10 AM
haha Hogan is the man

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk Hogan just can't seem to identify his female co-star in the sex tape that just surfaced -- telling TMZ, he banged so many chicks after he left his ex-wife ... the woman could be one of MANY possible conquests.

Hulk called in to TMZ Live moments ago ... claiming he went on a 4-month alcohol-fueled lady-screwing bender between the time when he left his ex-wife Linda ... and met his current wife Jennifer.

Hulk tells us, "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."

HAHAHAHAHA nice.

Terry coulda got tons more pussy in his prime if he didn't marry that psycho hag so young.

Why not go hard in da pink?

JASPER BEARDLY
03-30-2012, 12:02 PM
hahahaha hogan gets it in

shaolinsaga
03-30-2012, 12:03 PM
i have some wcw wwf vhs tapes if any one is interested heres the list they all come with original uncut boxes and are in good conditon paypal only

wwf terminators in your house 2

wwf survivor series 1997

wcw superbrawl 3

wcw halloween havoc 1996

wcw fallbrawl 1996

wcw uncensored 1996

JASPER BEARDLY
03-30-2012, 12:04 PM
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/video-rvdmarijuana-documentary-preview-inside/

rvd makin a doc w/ tommy chong about a weed dispensary

check two
04-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Daniel Bryan lost in 18 seconds?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Daniel Bryan lost in 18 seconds?

super squash match but damn 18 freaking seconds though

how about Undertaker vs Triple H

BRUTAL IS ALL I'M A SAY

JASPER BEARDLY
04-01-2012, 10:41 PM
The Rock!!

W3GJx15Dyks&feature=related

i watched a few of the mania matches thru a stream

got me wanting to watch some ecw stuff

seriously best promotion of all time, at least american one

what's everyone fav feud from ecw? or matches?

Jeru
04-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Good WM

Fatal Guillotine
04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
The Rock!!

W3GJx15Dyks&feature=related

i watched a few of the mania matches thru a stream

got me wanting to watch some ecw stuff

seriously best promotion of all time, at least american one

what's everyone fav feud from ecw? or matches?

agree prolly raven and sandman i actually forget what they were feuding over though

check two
04-02-2012, 06:02 PM
^^
fatal, are your pm's back on yet?

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Daniel Bryan/Sheamus and the divas match was the worst. CM Punk/Chris Jericho was the best. I guess Brock Lesnar returning at WrestleMania was an April's Fool joke.

check two
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Could the crowd have been any more dead than with Prince Albert tonight?

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Brodus Clay and Santino Marella. I don't even.

check two
04-02-2012, 09:11 PM
who are you? lol

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I registered about 7 years ago and never really posted. So I logged on to one of my old e-mail accounts, checked through my inbox, and found some e-mails from this site. I figured I might as well check this site out again after so long.

Mr. R&B
04-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I thought Albert wrecked shit, good to see him back

Although I give this Lord Tensai gimmick 3 months tops before they fire him again or repackage him as a Kane doppleganger.

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Lol at the "we want Lesnar" chants after CM Punk/Mark Henry.

Mr. R&B
04-02-2012, 09:27 PM
i have some wcw wwf vhs tapes if any one is interested heres the list they all come with original uncut boxes and are in good conditon paypal only

wwf terminators in your house 2

wwf survivor series 1997

wcw superbrawl 3

wcw halloween havoc 1996

wcw fallbrawl 1996

wcw uncensored 1996

What's your asking price?

Also, are you willing to do some trading?

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Well, I'm glad Johnny has full control of both brands. He's a great heel. Teddy is terrible.

KZA
04-02-2012, 10:17 PM
holy shit brock lesnar is back

infinite vagina
04-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Brock Lesnar smash'd John Cena.

MaskedAvenger
04-03-2012, 02:29 AM
NOLA.com reports that Stephen A. Arceneaux II, 24, from Destrehan, Louisiana died while watching WrestleMania 28. The reports indicate he was choked out by his 14 year old cousin and pronounced dead at 10:39pm local time.

NOLA.com wrote the following:

"According to St. Charles Parish Sheriff Greg Champagne, Arceneaux had gathered with friends at a home on Murray Hill Drive to watch the pay-per-view event 'Wrestlemania 28' on television when he and a 14-year-old cousin began to wrestle on an inflated mattress on the floor. The juvenile, who is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 110 pounds, placed his arm around the neck of Arceneaux, who was 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighed 220 pounds, in a move commonly known as a 'rear naked choke hold' for 30 to 40 seconds.

"Witnesses reported that Arceneaux said he would not give up or 'tap out.'

infinite vagina
04-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Damn. That's terrible.

check two
04-03-2012, 01:46 PM
lol @ A Rod's face

-A-Rod In Awe After Meeting Wrestling Hero

http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/arodcena%5B040312%5D_main.jpg

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/rod-awe-after-meeting-wrestling-hero

check two
04-04-2012, 02:31 AM
RIP to Chief Jay Strongbow

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10024401.shtml

Fatal Guillotine
04-04-2012, 11:51 AM
anyone in here keep up with CZW

Mr. R&B
04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm pissed at myself for missing Lesnar's return.

Oh well, I'll catch the Raw recap on SD! and A.M. Raw on saturday night/Sunday morning.

It'd be nice if he showed up on Smackdown! too, but I doubt that happened.

Jeru
04-04-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm pissed at myself for missing Lesnar's return.

Oh well, I'll catch the Raw recap on SD! and A.M. Raw on saturday night/Sunday morning.

It'd be nice if he showed up on Smackdown! too, but I doubt that happened.

It's allover youtube dude :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZh4Rr275o

Mr. R&B
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm sure.

Still, I would've liked to have seen it live.

shaolinsaga
04-04-2012, 05:58 PM
I see a lesnar rock rematch in the future also undertaker vs lesnar would be crazy

Mr. R&B
04-04-2012, 07:34 PM
lol @ A Rod's face

-A-Rod In Awe After Meeting Wrestling Hero

http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/arodcena%5B040312%5D_main.jpg

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/rod-awe-after-meeting-wrestling-hero

Really, Cena is his wrestling hero?

That's not something a grown man should admit openly.

infinite vagina
04-04-2012, 08:27 PM
It's no surprise a lame person like A-Rod would have John Cena as his wrestling hero.

shaolinsaga
04-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Selling some rare wcw wwf vhs tapes all originals with uncut boxes pay pal only $325.00 shipped to anywhere in the us $350.00 shipped to anywhere in the world if your only interested in 1 vhs tape just make a offer

if the lot sells asone i will throw in 10 wwf vhs tapes for free all originals some have cut boxes

wcw superbrawl 3

wcw halloween havoc 1996

wcw fall brawl 1996

wcw uncensored 1996

wcw uncensored 1999

wwf survivor series 1997

check two
04-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Selling some rare wcw wwf vhs tapes all originals with uncut boxes pay pal only $325.00 shipped to anywhere in the us $350.00 shipped to anywhere in the world if your only interested in 1 vhs tape just make a offer

if the lot sells asone i will throw in 10 wwf vhs tapes for free all originals some have cut boxes

wcw superbrawl 3

wcw halloween havoc 1996

wcw fall brawl 1996

wcw uncensored 1996

wcw uncensored 1999

wwf survivor series 1997

You already posted about this before in here dude? lol You could put it up in the 'For sale' thread?

check two
04-10-2012, 08:18 PM
-Scott Hall Arrested for Beating His Girlfriend

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/scott-hall-arrested-beating-girlfriend-fans-reaction-193600202--spt.html

MaskedAvenger
04-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Scott Hall will never get his shit together

SilvaFistz
04-12-2012, 01:47 AM
sad but true

check two
04-12-2012, 03:32 AM
-Scott Hall claims he did not choke his girlfriend

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10024537.shtml

check two
04-12-2012, 03:46 AM
How was the blast from the past Smackdown? It sounded good from what I read lol

hectis
04-12-2012, 09:40 AM
How was the blast from the past Smackdown? It sounded good from what I read lol

it was ok

good to see Brock is back

MaskedAvenger
04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/35poI.gif

hectis
04-15-2012, 08:10 AM
anyone watching TNA's ppv today?

check two
04-15-2012, 12:15 PM
How long has Beer Money been feuding with each other? It seems like forever.

I don't like how quick some guys get turned from heel to face and back again. Mr. Anderson seems to change almost every week.

hectis
04-15-2012, 12:50 PM
How long has Beer Money been feuding with each other? It seems like forever.

I don't like how quick some guys get turned from heel to face and back again. Mr. Anderson seems to change almost every week.

ken Kennedy sucks

check two
04-16-2012, 10:54 PM
anyone watching TNA's ppv today?

how was the PPV?

check two
04-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Cena loses to A Train in the main event.

hectis
04-17-2012, 11:09 AM
how was the PPV?

I only seen the main event, and that match was good

Dirty Knowledge
04-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Roode vs Storm is feud of the year so far

I hope feud of the year last year gets renewed between Pope and D-Von since D-Von has a title now yadig

check two
04-18-2012, 03:22 AM
iMPACT! Wrestling will hold “Open Fight Night” once per month as a wrestler not affiliated with TNA Wrestling will have the opportunity to earn a roster spot by competing in a match. Based on the non-affiliated wrestler’s performance, three judges (including Hogan) will decide whether he or she receives a contract.

During “Open Fight Night,” any TNA wrestler can challenge any wrestler on the roster, including champions. Those challenged must be ready to fight.

hectis
04-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Roode vs Storm is feud of the year so far

I hope feud of the year last year gets renewed between Pope and D-Von since D-Von has a title now yadig

there is a reason the WWE is going to go after them when their contract is up with TNA, and I have no idea how the pope/D-von feud ended

check two
04-18-2012, 11:27 AM
The Pope and D-von was a terrible feud that the fans were silent for.

LORD ZERO
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
lol pope vs d-von was a snoozefest from beginning to end......roodes title reign is boring me to death now and TNA creative FUCKS UP A POTENTIAL TITLE CHANGE on a main event.....AGAIN! that couldve made the whole thing memorable.....tna is my shit but how many dumb moves are gonna be made before it finally sinks that HOGAN/BITCHOFF IS A CANCER TO THE COMPANY.....open fight night?! tna cant even push their OWN native roster, this should be a slap in the face to the original TNA members......im just sayin! after 10+ yrs in the game, its time to STEP YA SHIT UP! in terms of marketing and most importantly PUSHING YOUR MAIN ROSTER!

Jeru
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
They fucked up at BFG when Roode didn't win the title from Angle.
And now they did it again
This feud is good, but Roode as a champion is really starting to bore me
And don't get me started on the Hogan/Flair segment
Useless promo, took airtime for matches to come...
Ugh TNA fucking sucks right now
They sucked from the moment Hogan took over, then they got somewhat better, now it's down the drain again

In the words of Maffew: FUCK THIS COMPANY!!!

check two
04-18-2012, 05:23 PM
When Hogan gets back in action more, things will pick up.

hectis
04-18-2012, 06:17 PM
When Hogan gets back in action more, things will pick up.

lol hogan is one of the reasons TNA is such shit right now

hectis
04-20-2012, 12:16 PM
the main event at WM 29 might be a rematch between the rock and cena...why?

check two
04-20-2012, 01:30 PM
what about Lesnar?

hectis
04-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Daniel Bryan is the most over wrestler in wrestling today

check two
04-23-2012, 10:30 PM
David Otunga is number one trending right now

check two
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562423_3043587688722_1234001255_32311906_125708456 2_n.jpg

hectis
04-24-2012, 10:00 PM
on this weeks upcoming smackdown The Great Khali beat Cody Rhodes. are you fucking kidding me?

MaskedAvenger
04-24-2012, 10:17 PM
LOL @ Virgil/Vincent

check two
04-25-2012, 01:46 AM
So the woman that Hogan slept with in the sex tape is the wife of his buddy, that radio host guy Bubba the Love Sponge? Bubba passes his wife along to his friends he said lol

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/22105

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/20008-Hulk-Hogan-Sex-tape-with-Heather-%28Bubba-s-Ex%29/page3

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9672/x233b3bda.jpg

http://www.sexifinder.com/girls/full/235/HeatherClem-2266.jpg

http://thedirty.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_12481.jpg

http://thedirty.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_12451.jpg

hectis
04-25-2012, 04:55 AM
will this lead to a Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Chyna porn called chyna's one night in Hollywood?

check two
04-26-2012, 10:14 PM
-Hulk Hogan demanding that images from his sex tape be removed

TNA star Hulk Hogan's attorney sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor Nik Richie and also wutangcorp.com, insisting that images posted on the websites that were taken from Hogan's unauthorized sex tape be removed. "As you know, should a sex tape or photographs of Mr. Bollea exist, they were taken without his consent and therefore the same would constitute a felony in the State of Florida," Hogan's attorney wrote. Read more on the story at TMZ.com/2012/04/26/hulk-hogan-sex-tape-pictures/#.T5lVAO1Q0qY.

Powell's POV: The story states that Richie has no plans to remove the images from his website. The shots are so grainy that I was waiting for John Holmes and Linda Lovelace to show up in the background of one of the shots.

hectis
04-26-2012, 10:23 PM
lmfao I would die if he really sent one to wutangcorp.com, I would die even more if he cut a promo about wu-corp on the next impact

Dirty Knowledge
04-28-2012, 10:39 PM
My nigga SABU was rushed to the hospital after being found unresponsive in his hotel room before the ECW Reunion show tonight.... fuck man that mf'er been my favorite since like 1998 but he's always lived on the edge... I been known this day was coming just because of how much drugs his fuck ass does/did... if he makes it out of the hospital I hope he sees the light and gets his shit 2gether

check two
04-29-2012, 04:12 AM
^^

http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/sabu-hospital-pic/001.jpg

– As noted earlier, Justin Credible was removed from the Extreme Reunion event. Credible was originally set to wrestle Jerry Lynn. There were also plans to add Devon “Crowbar” Storm to the bout as a surprise. The match was changed to Lynn vs. Crowbar. That match apparently “stole the show.”

Numerous officials became concerned about Credible’s condition backstage at the event and at one point they found him “slumped over, passed out asleep” in a chair. Officials then asked him to the leave building.

According to a source, Credible returned to the building and basically “begged” officials to let him work the event. He was turned down by the promotion and told to leave a second time. Credible then came out and walked around in the crowd late in the show but was walked to the back and left the venue.

-The building was sold out with about 2,400 fans.

– Several women in the crowd were flashing their boobs.

– The fans chanted “This show sucks” and “End the show” after intermission. They also chanted “F*ck you Shane” at Shane Douglas during the main event.

check two
04-30-2012, 12:35 AM
how was the PPV?

check two
04-30-2012, 01:56 AM
so they had Lesnar lose already? lol

hectis
04-30-2012, 02:02 AM
it was ok, besides Brock losing to super cena

check two
04-30-2012, 02:07 AM
So do the wrestling PPV's come in pretty good at that First row sports site and they don't glitch much? I remember in the past how some of the PPV's would get taken down on justin tv lol

JASPER BEARDLY
04-30-2012, 02:36 AM
sounds to me like the finish of that was legit

puts brock on even ground with like punk and stuff, makes cena look legit after losing to the rock

plus didn't they do a spot where he pinned cena and the ref was knocked out?

didn't make him look weak or anything... not much to complain about to me.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-30-2012, 02:37 AM
sabu is fine btw

the ppvs come in ok.. nothing special, occasional slowdown. i only usually check out the big matches during like wrestlemania tho

check two
04-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Apparently Cena is injured now in the storyline from what I read?

Are they taking longer to turn Cena heel than they did with Hogan?

hectis
04-30-2012, 03:04 AM
FirstRow did not work for me. I had to use another link

check two
04-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Brock just broke Triple H's arm

check two
04-30-2012, 08:27 PM
How did the Miz go from being the heavyweight champ at Wrestlemania one year to losing within a few mins to Santino the next year, in a pre PPV match?

MaskedAvenger
04-30-2012, 08:33 PM
WTF? Did Brock lose to Cena? smfh

check two
05-01-2012, 02:55 AM
-WWE News: The Marine 3 gets a new leading man

WWE Studios has cast The Miz in the lead role of "The Marine: Homefront" according to Variety.com.

Powell's POV: Randy Orton was originally slated to star in the movie, but he was pulled because some real U.S. Marines protested over his own military record, which includes being dishonorably discharged.

infinite vagina
05-01-2012, 03:31 AM
WWE just aren't happy with The Miz.

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan will be a good match. So will John Cena vs. Johnny Ace.

BrokenWrists
05-01-2012, 03:33 AM
I think Lord Tensai is 1 of the best wrestlers to come along in a long time. His entrance is nice too. Im wondering what he will accomplish in the WWE, even though Cena can beat him clean. I havent watched wrestling in a couple of weeks, so ive missed out on some of the momentum. I just remember Sheamus being way over and looks to be holding the title for a while.

check two
05-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Lord Tensai is one of the least over people in the WWE right now though. He gets no fan reaction, so I'm not sure why he's getting such a quick push.

infinite vagina
05-01-2012, 04:05 AM
He was supposedly brought into the WWE to be Johnny's "bodyguard." I guess he's going to be somehow involved in his upcoming match.

hectis
05-01-2012, 01:14 PM
the problem with him is when people see him they think Prince Albert

check two
05-01-2012, 01:54 PM
His gimmick gives me the feel of the late 80's/early 90's. I don't know why, but I expect Robocop and the Shockmaster to show up soon.

JASPER BEARDLY
05-02-2012, 03:40 AM
lol at shockmaster reference

wrestlecrap was a great website

im surprised ppl are so mad brock lost, it sounded like it was a well booked match

check two
05-02-2012, 10:35 AM
wasn't that brock's first match coming back though? you think they would have wanted him to win that. lol

check two
05-02-2012, 05:16 PM
http://dailyjunky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Joanie-Laurer-Dayna-Vendetta-Backdoor-to-Chyna-Scene-4.jpg

JASPER BEARDLY
05-03-2012, 04:59 AM
her clit is so big its so fucked up

FmKNV4vpGrE&feature=player_embedded#!

new jack shooting on terri runnels hahahahahhahahaha

JASPER BEARDLY
05-03-2012, 05:12 AM
YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THE ANGLE AND PPV THAT VINCE MCMAHON WANTED TO DO, WHICH STEPHANIE NIXED
by Dave Scherer @ 6:18:00 PM on 8/17/2006

Shacmasta sent this. All I can say is "wow".

On the New McMahon DVD, Stephanie tells us about how Vince wanted to do an "incest" angle.

You still there?

Vince wanted to be the father of Steph's baby. She thankfully rejected that idea, but then threw her the possibility of Shane being the father instead. She again said no.
He also wanted to put Triple H & Steph's wedding on PPV.

As for the rest of the DVD.....

I got my copy yesterday. For those wondering it's not as kayfaby (is that a word?) as I was expecting. A lot of the material/subjects will certainly interest fans, especially on the 'Net. The Katie Vick/J.R skits are mentioned. McMahon defends both, but there's a lot of critcism from others. The XFL is mentioned. Vince semi defends it and others tell us why it failed, especially Joey Styles. Vince killing the territorial wrestling feds is mentioned and Greg Gagne takes him to task for that. We also hear why him buying WCW was bad for business and why he hired Eric Bischoff, with Steph admitting that Vince did it just to say that he works for him now. The Steph-Triple H marriage is discussed in detail.

Of course there is a lot of....."I LOVE MISTER MAC-MAN'S", especially the last 10 minutes which really dragged on. Plus, there is a really nice extra of William Regal talking about McMahon. The feature is a little over 2 hours. Extras include deleted scenes and wrestlers like Big Show and Regal giving us a few Vince stories/memories.

hahahahahhaha

anyone remember when vince looked down her top?

JASPER BEARDLY
05-03-2012, 05:18 AM
On May 10, 1983, a few hours after Snuka had performed at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene at Room 427 of the George Washington Motor Lodge in nearby Whitehall Township, they found Snuka’s girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder said, “Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney." Snuka was the only suspect involved in the subsequent investigation. Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[9]

On May 10, 1983, a few hours after Snuka had performed at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene at Room 427 of the George Washington Motor Lodge in nearby Whitehall Township, they found Snuka’s girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder said, “Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney." Snuka was the only suspect involved in the subsequent investigation. Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[9]

Among the facts and allegations that cast suspicion upon Snuka’s role in Argentino’s death were:

* Various people report that Snuka gave contradictory explanations for the incident to different people, including:
o Argentino slipped and hit her head at the side of the road when he and she had stopped to relieve themselves,
o he and Argentino were fooling around outside their room, when he accidentally knocked her to the ground,
o he and Argentino were quarreling at the side of the road, when he unintentionally shoved her hard enough to knock her to the ground.
* Other marks were found on Argentino’s body besides the skull damage.
* Three months before Argentino’s death, police were called to a Howard Johnson's hotel in Salina, New York over a violent incident involving Snuka assaulting Argentino. Snuka pleaded guilty to violent felony assault with intent to cause injury, received a conditional discharge on counts of third-degree assault, harassment, and obstruction of a government official, and donated $1,500 to a deputy sheriff’s survivors fund.
* Nancy Argentino’s younger sister alleged that she was threatened with serious violence by Snuka. Argentino family members say that they were contacted by a former Snuka girlfriend, who said he had broken her ribs, he had a habit of slamming women against walls, and that she had tried to warn Nancy about him.

Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[8]

WOW

check two
05-03-2012, 07:28 AM
I used to live in Allentown. I had seen an ECW show at that same building years back.

True Father Allah
05-07-2012, 12:00 PM
any admirers of A Rod's girl or Lesnar's wife up in here? lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230785950133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1416

check two
05-07-2012, 11:23 PM
^^
Don't you like those devil broads?

check two
05-07-2012, 11:23 PM
So Paul Heyman is back with Brock I heard? was that expected?

hectis
05-08-2012, 12:12 AM
probably, because Brock is so poor on the mic, and paul is sgood

MaskedAvenger
05-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Lesnar quit apparently

check two
05-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Did Triple H have a sling on his arm when he accompanied midget mayweather to the ring?

check two
05-09-2012, 08:24 PM
-Hacksaw Jim Duggan said he would have been heavyweight champ, if not for the infamous drug arrest

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10025049.shtml

check two
05-09-2012, 08:59 PM
-Marty Jannetty disses the Pope in his response lol

Sunday on Facebook, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero slammed Marty Jannetty online again for carelessly striking Balls Mahoney with a chair during a match for independent wrestling promotion Pro Wrestling Syndicate in March. The TNA Wrestling star wrote, “Have anyone heard from Marty Chairnetty??? You know, the guy that single handily almost did in one night to Balls Mahoney what sex, drugs, and ECW couldn’t do in 20yrs; End His Freaking Career!?!??

“Well, If ya hear from the coon, let’em know that Pope is out of semi retirement for the moment and is hoping that he grow some balls, head to Orlando, do what Pope won’t do, and that’s kiss Hogan’s @ss, and beg for the opportunity to show up on iMPACT WRESTLING OFN and call Pope out. Hopefully he’s dressed in his 1980′s Rockers attire, otherwise Pope may not recognize him! ~ PHS.”

Jannetty caught wind of Dinero’s comments and posted a rebuttal on Wednesday via Facebook.

The former WWE Superstar wrote: “Someone get this word over to big mouth Elijah “The Dope” Burke . it’s really quite simple..take a look at the suicide dive over the top rope on Jerry Lynn(photo below)..Jerry Lynn is one hella competitor, so I brought my A+ game to that match..it took a lot out of me and out of Jerry but,the crowd of 1300 were on their feet cheering BOTH of us on as the match progressed..we gave everything we had in the ring, neither of us had much energy left to walk back to the dressing room, where we were met with a standing ovation. and word in the streets is people have been talking about it ever since..Here’s the thing you need to think about Mr Burke.. I like Jerry he’s a friend, I like Mahoney, he’s a friend(he just couldnt keep up the blistering pace) what that means to you Elijah Butts(whatever your name is this week), things in the ring with you will be a whole hella lot different..now, if you got any “Balls” like your boy Mahoney..stop talking shit and get in the ring with me. You wanna call me out on where? South Compton street Corners? Sheeit I’ll come there to you, I probably got more friends there than you do..you gonna find out the in the worse way, I aint your average white brother..(b4 anyone hits me up with this being racist over these comments, consider I have a black girlfriend and the Compton comment is because I heard that’s where he was hidding out, or was “hangin out” this past week with TNA.. I tell you you what Mr. Butts, rather than you just bumpin your gums and flapping your yap all negative about me and what you can do about it, let me put it out there like this..ANY PROMOTER, ANYWHERE WANTS TO BOOK A “”STREET FIGHT”" BETWEEN ME MR BUTTS (OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF , THE POPE) I’M READY TO SIGN FOR THE FIGHT RIGHT NOW..ANYWHERE..BUT HEY HOW BOUT THIS MR BUTTS, RAHWAY,NJ WHERE YOUR BOY THREW UP, I’M SURE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME THERE IN HIS DEFENSE AGANST ME..BUT THIS IS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, HELL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!..POST THIS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE YOU WANT AND CAN(IN FACT EVERYONE DO THAT, WATCH HOW FAST WE FLUSH THIS RAT OUT).. STEP UP MR BADD AZZ ELIJAH BUTTS..POST THIS ON PLACES YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH.CAUSE WE TALK ABOUT IT, OR WE CAN BE ABOUT IT..I CAN SHOW MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TO YO AZZ IF YOU GRAB THE NUTS TO STEP UP IN THE RING IN STREET FIGHT MATCH WITH ME..WAIT,QUIETLY LISTEN FOR A COUPLE SECONDS……..YOU HEAR THAT?…THAT’S THE SOUND OF MR. BUTTS SHITTING IN HIS PANTS RIGHT NOW!”

Fatal Guillotine
05-10-2012, 09:51 AM
so this pope dude is in tna

Fatal Guillotine
05-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Lesnar quit apparently

why exactly?

check two
05-10-2012, 10:48 AM
so this pope dude is in tna

Yeah, he used to be Elijah Burke in the WWE.

check two
05-10-2012, 10:49 AM
why exactly?

Cause he's a big baby and feels underappreciated. And it's a way for Paul Heyman to come back to do his talking for him.

Fatal Guillotine
05-10-2012, 10:53 AM
wait hold up paul heyman is back with wwe?
this dude seems to quits and returns?

yall going to have to catch me up with TNA i dont even look at wrestling anymore

Mr. R&B
05-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Jannetty caught wind of Dinero’s comments and posted a rebuttal on Wednesday via Facebook.

The former WWE Superstar wrote: “Someone get this word over to big mouth Elijah “The Dope” Burke . it’s really quite simple..take a look at the suicide dive over the top rope on Jerry Lynn(photo below)..Jerry Lynn is one hella competitor, so I brought my A+ game to that match..it took a lot out of me and out of Jerry but,the crowd of 1300 were on their feet cheering BOTH of us on as the match progressed..we gave everything we had in the ring, neither of us had much energy left to walk back to the dressing room, where we were met with a standing ovation. and word in the streets is people have been talking about it ever since..Here’s the thing you need to think about Mr Burke.. I like Jerry he’s a friend, I like Mahoney, he’s a friend(he just couldnt keep up the blistering pace) what that means to you Elijah Butts(whatever your name is this week), things in the ring with you will be a whole hella lot different..now, if you got any “Balls” like your boy Mahoney..stop talking shit and get in the ring with me. You wanna call me out on where? South Compton street Corners? Sheeit I’ll come there to you, I probably got more friends there than you do..you gonna find out the in the worse way, I aint your average white brother..(b4 anyone hits me up with this being racist over these comments, consider I have a black girlfriend and the Compton comment is because I heard that’s where he was hidding out, or was “hangin out” this past week with TNA.. I tell you you what Mr. Butts, rather than you just bumpin your gums and flapping your yap all negative about me and what you can do about it, let me put it out there like this..ANY PROMOTER, ANYWHERE WANTS TO BOOK A “”STREET FIGHT”" BETWEEN ME MR BUTTS (OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF , THE POPE) I’M READY TO SIGN FOR THE FIGHT RIGHT NOW..ANYWHERE..BUT HEY HOW BOUT THIS MR BUTTS, RAHWAY,NJ WHERE YOUR BOY THREW UP, I’M SURE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME THERE IN HIS DEFENSE AGANST ME..BUT THIS IS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, HELL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!..POST THIS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE YOU WANT AND CAN(IN FACT EVERYONE DO THAT, WATCH HOW FAST WE FLUSH THIS RAT OUT).. STEP UP MR BADD AZZ ELIJAH BUTTS..POST THIS ON PLACES YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH.CAUSE WE TALK ABOUT IT, OR WE CAN BE ABOUT IT..I CAN SHOW MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TO YO AZZ IF YOU GRAB THE NUTS TO STEP UP IN THE RING IN STREET FIGHT MATCH WITH ME..WAIT,QUIETLY LISTEN FOR A COUPLE SECONDS……..YOU HEAR THAT?…THAT’S THE SOUND OF MR. BUTTS SHITTING IN HIS PANTS RIGHT NOW!”

Ahahahaha who woulda thought Marty Jannetty is a G with Compton connects.

Fatal Guillotine
05-10-2012, 10:54 AM
jannenty? wasnt the guy who use to ass kiss HBK back in the WWF/e days?

Mr. R&B
05-10-2012, 11:01 AM
He was the other half of the Rockers tag team with Shawn Micheals back in the late 80's.

And they did have a feud when Shawn got huge where he kinda made Marty his man-bitch.

MaskedAvenger
05-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Speaking of Paul E. Anyone see the interview with Kevin Nash dissing Heyman>

Mr. R&B
05-10-2012, 11:03 AM
^I haven't, post it up.

check two
05-10-2012, 11:08 AM
That last angle with Nash in the WWE was pretty pointless. And lol @ having his hair and beard color look anymore fake. They should have had him stay longer. I'd rather hear him talk than Triple H's boring long winded 25 minute promos.

check two
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Marty ruined his chances over the years of being a more big time wrestler with drugs. He's definitely skilled.

Mr. R&B
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Well that's nothing new, now is it.

The dangerous nature of the business and the excess involved outside of the ring is what made it so fascinating and mysterious.

It's comforting to know that a large percentage of old school wrestlers are just as much of a scumbag as I am hahahahaha.

MaskedAvenger
05-10-2012, 11:35 AM
7nxFDNz63Gc

check two
05-11-2012, 01:22 AM
-John Cena files for divorce, expected to get nasty

WWE star John Cena has filed for a divorce from his wife Liz Huberdeau. The Miami Herald reports that Cena's wife has has hired powerful Miami attorney Raymond Rafool., who represented Linda Bollea in her divorce from Hulk Hogan. "Although it is indeed unfortunate that John Cena decided to divorce his high school sweetheart Liz Cena; particularly, after they have come so far in their lives and in his career together, Liz will and really has no choice but to pursue all of her rights and entitlements," Rafool said.

"Although Mr. Cena pushes a prenuptial agreement and that the parties have only been married for approximately three years, Liz Cena has always supported John Cena, even when no one else did, and stood behind him and pushed him forward to achieve their goals for the last 14 years. Sadly, divorce is not the way Liz thought her perfect love story would end." Read more on the story at Blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2012/05/wwe-superstar-jon-cena-files-for-divorce-wife-hires-miami-attorney.html.

Powell's POV: The story also includes a quote that claims the divorce will "dwarf the Hogan divorce nastiness." Cena is reportedly worth $18 million. He claimed the marriage is "irretrevably broken." If Cena was seriously considering the idea of taking time off, this could explain why.

Mr. R&B
05-11-2012, 07:19 AM
He's only worth $18 Mill?

I would've thought it was way more than that.

And that lawyer is a scumbag, fuck that asshole.

I guess this is how this soulless sack of shit is gonna make a name for himself, by targeting wrestlers and bleeding them dry.

check two
05-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I saw the beginning and end of Raw. They were both really boring.

check two
05-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I heard that the TNA PPV was good?

check two
05-16-2012, 01:06 AM
--Bischoff & Hogan To Have Scott Steiner Arrested?

Scott Steiner tweeted the following on Tuesday night, claiming that Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan are threatening to contact the police to have him arrested for threats. Here are some of his latest tweets:

Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying

They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement….really hogan my

Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak

Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game

Of checkers,

Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought

In his no talent daughter,FF’n unbelievable,

When i said guys were pissed thats putting it mildly….

check two
05-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Tara from TNA(Victoria) is going to be posing for Penthouse. I forget, was she in Playboy before?

check two
05-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Cena lost to Big Johnny?

CEITEDMOFO
05-21-2012, 09:28 PM
CM IS A FAG FOR NOT WANTING AjS ANUS

check two
05-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Is AJ psychotic?

CEITEDMOFO
05-21-2012, 09:46 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gwknBBca25g/TgI7CZ2J44I/AAAAAAAAAjk/r-yAHDMaqW0/s1600/tumblr_lgwdnb4E041qeqe13o1_400.jpg
SHES CUTE PUERTO RICAN AND FROM NEW JERZ SO SHEs PROLLY CRAZIER THAN SHE PRETENDS TO BE

infinite vagina
05-21-2012, 09:48 PM
CM Punk probably doesn't want AJ because he has Beth Phoenix already.

hectis
05-22-2012, 04:16 AM
cm pink probably already had AJ. he is the chicken magnate after all, and from what I heard it's not just a name

check two
05-22-2012, 02:19 PM
-TNA News: Ric Flair has major heat, reportedly may be finished with the company

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10025269.shtml

hectis
05-22-2012, 07:32 PM
good, he should go back to the WWE here he belongs

check two
05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
So Raw goes to 3 hours in a couple months? The shows better start getting better before then, or it's going to be a real long three hours lol

JASPER BEARDLY
05-22-2012, 08:04 PM
hahaha they'll be able to make 30 min cuts of the show that will be interesting to diehards

flair should manage someone who can't talk in wwe

the angle they had was gay and i only caught it briefly but the idea of him managing aj styles made a lot of sense

check two
05-22-2012, 08:07 PM
The move away from PG is long overdue. This is a bunch of sissy disney crap that Twilight fans would watch.

Jeru
05-23-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm just glad they aren't expanding Smackdown to 3 hours...
Imagine...3 hours of Raw reruns on Friday *shiver*

Big Smokes
05-23-2012, 03:47 PM
even though the interviewer can be a rambling asshole

i thought this was a great interview with russo

w_HHszFPJOk&feature=player_embedded

Big Smokes
05-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Pl3Dzwclsig#!

Big Smokes
05-23-2012, 04:06 PM
does konnan still wrestle

in other news alex shelley is reportedly leaving

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/255065-exclusive-big-update-on-flairtna-another-tna-star-also-done

check two
05-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Konnan is a whiny pussy

Big Smokes
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM
^you should hear what juventuud has to say about him

Big Smokes
05-25-2012, 10:52 AM
rumor has it that lex lugor is going to wwe

check two
05-25-2012, 11:44 AM
^^
to wrestle?

Big Smokes
05-25-2012, 11:49 AM
check wwe.com check two

how old is luger now?

check two
05-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I'll check it out, but I assume it wouldn't be to wrestle cause he could barely walk not that long ago.

check two
05-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Jericho's suspension was changed from indefinitely to one month for disrespecting the Brazilian flag during a show in Brazil.

hectis
05-26-2012, 10:06 AM
hmm I wonder what they will do with his feud with the Viper now since Y2J is leaving soon

Big Smokes
05-26-2012, 12:33 PM
I'll check it out, but I assume it wouldn't be to wrestle cause he could barely walk not that long ago.

who knows nobody is exactly thrill to see him torture rack someone

Big Smokes
05-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Juvi returned this year to Triple A, since his arrival has sought to establish itself as a top star in the company and especially in order to support the Army AAA against the Company.

On the night of champions raised in Chilpancingo, Juventud Guerrera became the new Cruiserweight Champion AAA, after a fight quite aggressively, in extreme form, the four gladiators were provided to allow more you sweat in the ring.

However, after intervention to eliminate Leader Joe Psycho, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans forgot to Juvi, to be yet exhausted physicist, showed that there is a strong rivalry between the two, but this served to Juvi, out ahead of the battle:

"I just forgot, Teddy Hart did his best to give up, their punishment truth left me very sore, almost exhausted, it caused maybe give them everything, thinking they were contesting the championship, before that I recovered to enter the right time to give Teddy, the aim was that the championship will remain in AAA and not with the Company outside with Jack or me, fortunately the outcome was in my favor, I still have my lethal punishment, Final Justice, to continue writing history in this business that I love so much, so I dedicate the victory to Antonio Pena.

Big Smokes
05-26-2012, 02:04 PM
NjfPH5-A2l8

1ngauoOJuVw&feature=channel&list=UL

msI1HPcpBB8&feature=channel&list=UL

R8IvHGI5U5g&feature=channel&list=UL

Big Smokes
05-30-2012, 07:40 AM
looks like a dark match

d-61W6KKzpQ&feature=player_embedded

Big Smokes
05-30-2012, 07:47 AM
any of you guys remember blitzkrieg

Fatal Guillotine
05-31-2012, 10:37 AM
looks like a dark match

d-61W6KKzpQ&feature=player_embedded

i thought they got rid of this guy after he fail there wellness test

hectis
05-31-2012, 11:13 AM
he was injured

check two
05-31-2012, 11:22 AM

The cruiserweight in WCW?

check two
05-31-2012, 04:18 PM
what was that big fat ass doing in the main event on Raw?

check two
06-02-2012, 12:24 PM
how is Brooke Hogan doing in TNA?

Big Smokes
06-04-2012, 09:30 AM
i thought she was on the creative development team

btw found this

yesterday

something for the scott hall fans
gL4IbTRRtSc&feature=player_embedded

check two
06-04-2012, 05:07 PM
vR8cHudAA6s

Dirty Knowledge
06-05-2012, 05:43 AM

Of course

Big fan of the high flyers and he was one of the best for a short period

Had the ill aerial assault, 450 splash was on point

Used to think he was Mex/Jap because of the look/mask

Turns out he was a white dude

soul controller
06-05-2012, 05:48 AM
what was that big fat ass doing in the main event on Raw?

LOLOLOL

i can see him being a major star, in 6 years time.. he is getting the same kinda push that rocky did when they repackaged him.

silly gimmick character to get the fans to love you, then you ditch gimmick, and show you are a man! or a dinosaur

check two
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
One more strike and Orton will be fired

http://www.examiner.com/article/randy-orton-suspended-by-wwe-for-wellness-policy-violation

check two
06-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Olhjis-3CdI

Big Smokes
06-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Of course

Big fan of the high flyers and he was one of the best for a short period

Had the ill aerial assault, 450 splash was on point

Used to think he was Mex/Jap because of the look/mask

Turns out he was a white dude

i think jack evans (flunky) adopted his persona

Jeru
06-10-2012, 10:02 AM
So Christian will make a return to TNA at Slammiversary?

hectis
06-10-2012, 11:12 AM
So Christian will make a return to TNA at Slammiversary?

yeah in some fashion

check two
06-10-2012, 11:30 AM
he's going to sit in the crowd at the PPV as the WWE Intercontinental champ?

Dirty Knowledge
06-11-2012, 03:09 AM
2nd best ppv of the year last night

MaskedAvenger
06-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Which PPV was that?

Dirty Knowledge
06-11-2012, 03:23 AM
slammiversary all killa no filla

hectis
06-11-2012, 05:58 AM
I thought the PPV was good, and am happy Bobby Roode kept the title instead of giving it to 70 year old sting, but one thing I did not like was Sting being the first person in the TNA Hall of Fame over Jeff Jerritt

Jeru
06-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm just happy it wasn't Hulk Hogan lol

hectis
06-11-2012, 01:35 PM
lol he will be the next one that makes it then RVD, Jeff Hardy, Mr, Anderson, who ever else wrestled for WWE and ECW

check two
06-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Big Van Vader on Raw?

check two
06-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Is anybody interested at all in this Cena/Big Show feud? Nobody seems to care. Also, maybe I missed something, but I thought that Vince was demoted in the storyline? And that punch was pretty weak to end Raw.

hectis
06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
hahaha I brought up the fact that Vince got fired on twitter xD

CEITEDMOFO
06-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Is anybody interested at all in this Cena/Big Show feud? Nobody seems to care. Also, maybe I missed something, but I thought that Vince was demoted in the storyline?

CUZ YOUR A MoRON

HOW IS THE PREZ GONNA DEMOTE HIMSELF

check two
06-11-2012, 11:20 PM
^^
bigger belly than Vader

check two
06-12-2012, 01:18 AM
RkAysPR-0lE

infinite vagina
06-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Lol.

hectis
06-13-2012, 08:30 AM
jajaja , I agree Ryback sucks he faces jobbers every week that weigh a total of 300 pounds, and every time he lifts them up, cole cums, and acts like he is lifting two big shows up at the same time.

I also don't like crimson, and am happy he lost.

the thing I wonder about that guy in the video is does he actually think there are people that think wrestling is real? this is not the 80's, and early 90's everyone, and their mums knows wrestling is scripted, and fake just like boxing

check two
06-15-2012, 03:27 PM
AsxFgz7M9Hw

check two
06-15-2012, 03:40 PM
DeG7p7x0NBQ

hectis
06-15-2012, 07:28 PM
that punch was the best punch ever xD

check two
06-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Big Johnny got fired?

check two
06-17-2012, 11:21 PM
jajaja , I agree Ryback sucks he faces jobbers every week that weigh a total of 300 pounds, and every time he lifts them up, cole cums, and acts like he is lifting two big shows up at the same time.

I also don't like crimson, and am happy he lost.

the thing I wonder about that guy in the video is does he actually think there are people that think wrestling is real? this is not the 80's, and early 90's everyone, and their mums knows wrestling is scripted, and fake just like boxing

lol They had Ryback wrestle two jobbers at the PPV? On Raw is one thing, but at a PPV? lol

check two
06-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Streaming PPV

http://www.vidxden.com/2eht131k2u98

hectis
06-18-2012, 02:08 PM
No Way Out was wack

check two
06-18-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't know much about the Yeti, but it looks like I missed a classic character? was he a mummy?

iR4XCZFMxzc

kMj48AOz7DQ

MRwuyrS8FqI

check two
06-20-2012, 01:48 AM
5Clb5OiNSSA

Big Smokes
06-20-2012, 07:41 AM
WWE cracked down on two Twitter accounts that had been snarking the organization and its employees last week as both @WWE_Creative and @CrankyVince were suspended on Thursday. While the account mocking WWE’s creative direction returned online following some profile tweaks (now located @WWECreative_ish), the McMahon parody remains down.

The @CrankyVince account spoofed McMahon’s demeanor and mindset with random musings depicting the WWE Chairman as an eccentric, sex-crazed, drug-addled egomaniac. It had drawn alarming concern from organization officials since last year, which due to the sensitive nature of the tweets, believed it was being handled by an employee within close proximity of McMahon. The account would divulge legitimate company information, which is a breach of Twitter’s Terms of Service. According to F4WOnline.com, the McMahon mockery account is reportedly administered by an assortment of current WWE employees. The publication, however, would not disclose specific names.

Before its suspension, @CrankyVince had endorsed an alternative account (located @PremiumVince). The account has posted several messages in Cranky Vince’s trademark tone since the suspension of the premiere account.

The @CrankyVince account was coincidentally shut down the day it released a message stating that Alberto Del Rio wanted to quit WWE.

“WHAT? DEL RIO WANTS TO QUIT? TELL THAT POMPOUS ASS: NO. THEN, TELL HIM TO GO **** HIMSELF. THEN, **** YOU,” the tweet read.

F4WOnline.com reports that Del Rio clashed with upper-level management that day and threatened to quit WWE. One company source says Del Rio was frustrated with his standing and contemplating a departure. A second source said the incident ‘wasn’t that big a deal’ and that both sides were wrangling over a contract matter. A third source believes the spat was a combination of both accounts.

Del Rio has leverage; he has no issues with income and could return to Mexico as a heralded former WWE Superstar and son of noted luchador Dos Caras. A company employee expressed skepticism Monday night that Del Rio had legitimately suffered a concussion, noting that he was “too injured” to work the No Way Out pay-per-view event on Sunday but healthy enough to work Raw. The employee believes the concussion was a cover excuse for issues that materialized between Del Rio and officials, necessitating his removal from the title match against Sheamus.

Big Smokes
06-20-2012, 07:44 AM
GI3hHcDJ7W0&feature=player_embedded

IronSheik
06-20-2012, 02:03 PM
They had a prenup which she wants tossed out, but the story is that it's ironclad. She's stated that she wants the same settlement that Linda Hogan got but Linda had been married to Hulk for well over 20 years, and had two children with him. John & Liz were married only three and have no children. On top of this, John likely got legal advice and/or support from WWE for the prenup and can count on WWE and the wrestling community as a whole to circle the wagons against her. Liz is going to have dig for wrestlers who a) can corroborate her allegations and b) are willing to accept the possibility of never working again in pro wrestling. John Cena's popularity and impact on the business will keep those wagons circled long after the dust has settled.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/06/19/0619-cenas-2.jpg
John Cena's estranged wife is convinced ... the WWE superstar was bangin' around behind her back during their 3 year marriage ... and now she's on a mission to prove it in court.

Now, Liz's attorney Raymond Rafool tells TMZ ... they've been getting tips Cena had been messing around during the marriage ... which, if true, could be grounds for Liz to challenge the prenup.

"We're definitely following up on every lead relative to his being unfaithful before AND after the separation," Rafool says

check two
06-20-2012, 02:54 PM
WWE cracked down on two Twitter accounts that had been snarking the organization and its employees last week as both @WWE_Creative and @CrankyVince were suspended on Thursday. While the account mocking WWE’s creative direction returned online following some profile tweaks (now located @WWECreative_ish), the McMahon parody remains down.

The @CrankyVince account spoofed McMahon’s demeanor and mindset with random musings depicting the WWE Chairman as an eccentric, sex-crazed, drug-addled egomaniac. It had drawn alarming concern from organization officials since last year, which due to the sensitive nature of the tweets, believed it was being handled by an employee within close proximity of McMahon. The account would divulge legitimate company information, which is a breach of Twitter’s Terms of Service. According to F4WOnline.com, the McMahon mockery account is reportedly administered by an assortment of current WWE employees. The publication, however, would not disclose specific names.

Before its suspension, @CrankyVince had endorsed an alternative account (located @PremiumVince). The account has posted several messages in Cranky Vince’s trademark tone since the suspension of the premiere account.

The @CrankyVince account was coincidentally shut down the day it released a message stating that Alberto Del Rio wanted to quit WWE.

“WHAT? DEL RIO WANTS TO QUIT? TELL THAT POMPOUS ASS: NO. THEN, TELL HIM TO GO **** HIMSELF. THEN, **** YOU,” the tweet read.

F4WOnline.com reports that Del Rio clashed with upper-level management that day and threatened to quit WWE. One company source says Del Rio was frustrated with his standing and contemplating a departure. A second source said the incident ‘wasn’t that big a deal’ and that both sides were wrangling over a contract matter. A third source believes the spat was a combination of both accounts.

Del Rio has leverage; he has no issues with income and could return to Mexico as a heralded former WWE Superstar and son of noted luchador Dos Caras. A company employee expressed skepticism Monday night that Del Rio had legitimately suffered a concussion, noting that he was “too injured” to work the No Way Out pay-per-view event on Sunday but healthy enough to work Raw. The employee believes the concussion was a cover excuse for issues that materialized between Del Rio and officials, necessitating his removal from the title match against Sheamus.

haha