PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

36chambers
10-16-2005, 09:31 AM
JR is having surgery on his face i believe so thats why hes been "fired."

Roman Deini
10-16-2005, 09:54 AM
colon surgery or some shit. thing was wwe aint happy he went back to oklahoma a while ago. they wanted to get mike goldberg from ufc to do the announcing, he rejected. jr might be back for announcing when he is recovered from surgery.

36chambers
10-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Why would you get rid of good ol JR?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-16-2005, 01:01 PM
JR plays a major part in talent scouting and character development, the ain't gonna get rid of him at all. He does a hell of a lot of shit behind the scenes

Roman Deini
10-16-2005, 02:53 PM
nope not anymore xcalibur.

36chambers
10-16-2005, 03:09 PM
whats he doing in the company now then? he pretty much used 2 take care of everything while vinnie mac took all the credit.

Roman Deini
10-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Despite being "fired" on WWE RAW, Jim Ross' bio as executive vice president of business strategies remains on WWE's business website. Ross' ten year contract with WWE - during which he recieves $300,000 per year, a cut of each show's gate and stock options - expires on October 29, 2006.

Soul Controller
10-16-2005, 05:18 PM
jrs just gonna look after wwe.com
and do shit on their

netscape check two
10-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah, Jim Ross is supposed to be handling some duties at the wwe.com website. They have some new features going on at the website, including some web telecasts I believe.

Roman Deini
10-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Nobody backstage within WWE seems to know what is going on with the announce team. Ross' last day was supposed to be September 26 but because Mike Goldberg wouldn't no-show the UFC show plans were changed. If they are getting a replacement for Ross, it is being kept very hush hush. Tonight we will likely know if this is an angle or not. Many sources don't feel Ross is coming back although many others tend to believe this is just a big angle.

There had been talk in the latter part of the Spring about bringing in Joey Styles to the announce team but the idea was quickly dropped as people soured on him backstage. It's not likely we'll see him although anything is possible.

36chambers
10-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Despite being "fired" on WWE RAW, Jim Ross' bio as executive vice president of business strategies remains on WWE's business website. Ross' ten year contract with WWE - during which he recieves $300,000 per year, a cut of each show's gate and stock options - expires on October 29, 2006.
damn, he must be a rich mofo

netscape check two
10-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Good Ol' Coach. lol

netscape check two
10-18-2005, 02:19 AM
British Female Wrestler Still Missing

Date Added: October 14, 2005
Story By: Niel Stephens
Julia Hamer, the flame-haired British wrestler known as Sweet Saraya, still has not been heard from by family or friends since her disappearance over seven weeks ago.

Last seen by her husband, fellow wrestler Ricky Knight, on the evening of September 3rd at their Norwich home, Julia is believed to have been travelling in a white M-registered Honda Civic car. She is said by her husband to have been suffering from depression, the result of a "horrendous year" for the family, and battling an eating disorder.

Mrs Hamer, 33, is described as being about 5'6" tall, of thin build, with red shoulder-length hair and a pale complexion. A photograph can be seen by following the below URL:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6962/juliahamer6gy.jpg

The family's urgency to make contact with Julia was heightened on Monday when her 13-year-old daughter, Saraya-Jade, collapsed and was taken to hospital. Mr Knight has called the situation "desperate" and is convinced that "someone, somewhere knows something."

Anyone with information about Julia's whereabouts should contact officers at Earlham Police Station on 0845 4564567.

prowrestling.com

Queen Of Poetry
10-18-2005, 08:48 AM
JR is having surgery on his face i believe so thats why hes been "fired."
He had a stroke or something a few years back......right?

hectis
10-27-2005, 06:41 PM
He had a stroke or something a few years back......right?
yeah he had like 2 of them and he's having colon surgery they might bring him back to tv because the fans did not like them taking him off plus they can't get any one to replace him if you need info on wrestling news go to www.prowrestling.com (http://www.prowrestling.com)

36chambers
10-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Anyone else thinks that this Mr Kennedy charecter is weak?

baby jesus
10-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Stone Cold's Back Once Stone Cold Comes Back I Start Watchin Again. I've Been Watchin For The Last Couple Of Weeks Took A Break From It, It Started To Suck Thank God Kurt Angle's Back On Raw I Hate Smackdown. Does Anyone Know If Stone Cold's Just Wrestlin Tuesday And That's It Or Is He Gonna Be Around For Awhile?

Roman Deini
10-29-2005, 11:19 PM
just tuesday.

baby jesus
10-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Yo Last Night I Was At A Local Bar And I Guess There Was A Wrestling Event In Town Becuase Mikey Whipreck And Jerry Lynn Were There. I Said Whats Up To Mikey Shook His Hand Told Him That He Was Ill In The Ecw, He Gained Mad Weight And Was With Alot Of People So I Didnt Really Get To Talk To Him. Jerry Lynn At First I Didnt Really Recgonize Him He Looked Kinda Small And Nerdy But I Was Like Fuck It I'll Ask If It's Him He Was Like Yeah I Was Like Man You Put On Some Great Fights Against RVD He Was Thanks That Took Years Off My Life. I Didnt Ask Either Why There Not In The Tna Or Wwe Though I Probably Should Of. Just Figured I Post It.

netscape check two
10-30-2005, 04:14 PM
I kinda like the Mr. Kennedy character so far. It's one of the few newer characters in the WWE that is working. Anyone like the Boogeyman so far? lol

Roman Deini
10-30-2005, 04:16 PM
chris masters got also a great future ahead of him, dude is only 21 or 22.

netscape check two
10-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah, but Chris Masters can't wrestle, and has to work on his promos. His physique is all thats working for him right now.

baby jesus
10-30-2005, 04:28 PM
^^^^^
Yeah I Agree With That He Doesnt Really Have That Charisma On The Mic. He Does Have Size On His Side But With People Like The Big Show And Kane (Not Sure If He's On Raw) His Size Isnt That Impressive. No Homo.

Frank Drebin
11-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Bring Back King Kong Bundy and Hulk Hogan for a rematch of Wrestlemania 1

Roman Deini
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
uhm hogan was wrestling with mr t against piper and orndorff at wrestlemania 1.

netscape check two
11-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I think that was Wrestlemania 2 when Hogan wrestled King Kong Bundy. I might be seeing King Kong Bundy wrestle soon. He's in a promotion that has a bunch of wrestlers that were in the WWF in like the 80's and 90's. They wrestle at a nearby Farmer's Market to me. lol

By the way, sorry to see Christian leave the WWE. He was one of the funniest characters in the WWE lately. He went from getting a heavyweight title push on Raw, to losing almost every week on Smackdown. So I could how that upset him. I think he might head to NWA TNA eventually.

I was disappointed in this past Monday's Raw. I thought it would have been better since it was on Halloween. I'll be looking forward to Joey Styles as the lead Raw commentator though.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I think that was Wrestlemania 2 when Hogan wrestled King Kong Bundy.
You are correct

Soul Controller
11-03-2005, 07:15 PM
masters has more moves than batista!
and cena
put together!!
count them
lol

netscape check two
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
I want to see Soul Controller try to get out of the Master Lock. lol

netscape check two
11-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Good to see Daivari back tonight, on Raw.

Soul Controller
11-08-2005, 02:53 AM
oh werd
i didnt catch raw last nite. catch it tomorrow

netscape check two
11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Yeah, and Christian signed a deal with TNA. He should be at the TNA Pay Per View this Sunday.

Soul Controller
11-09-2005, 07:21 PM
hahah davari was funny plus the bleeping
shame bout christian ;/

christian cage!

hear they doing the same kinda think with benoit and haymen
that;d be 2 very bad moves..

TerroristTY
11-13-2005, 06:29 PM
R.i.p Eddie Guerrero:'(

Soul Controller
11-13-2005, 07:24 PM
R.i.p Eddie Guerrero:'(
:(

Alcryt
11-13-2005, 07:38 PM
R.i.p Eddie Guerrero:'(co-sign
cant believe this happend im truly shocked

Bone Collecta
11-13-2005, 09:26 PM
RIP eddies he was one of the most entertaining if not the most entertaining wrestler. its a sad day for wrestling

hectis
11-14-2005, 12:12 AM
R.i.p. Eddie Guerrero Wrestling Fans Across The World Will Miss U

36chambers
11-14-2005, 12:17 AM
RIP Eddie. A big loss.

Press conference regarding Guerrero's death
Nov. 13, 2005

Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference Sunday afternoon regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear.

Click here (http://wwe.wmod.llnwd.net/a421/o2//smackdown/200511/eddiepressconf300.wmv) to watch the press conference.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Eddie Will Be Missed Dearly Fo Sho

Iron Man
11-14-2005, 10:34 AM
R.I.P Eddie, i really was a big fan off Eddie, i grew up watching him in WCW and ECW until now where he became the most entertaining wrestler of this genertation for that i truly am gonna miss him.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 12:24 PM
RIP Eddie. A big loss.

Press conference regarding Guerrero's death
Nov. 13, 2005

Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference Sunday afternoon regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear.

Click here (http://wwe.wmod.llnwd.net/a421/o2//smackdown/200511/eddiepressconf300.wmv) to watch the press conference.
Damn......sad.......

RIP

36chambers
11-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Eddie's tribute on RAW was very nice, props to Vince and the WWE there.

ironmantis
11-15-2005, 08:25 AM
R.I.P Eddie Guerrero.

It's a sad day for wrestling whenone of the best wrestlers around dies.

I've taped raw and will watch it tonight, I'm sure the tribute will be very well done.

peace

Soul Controller
11-15-2005, 09:14 AM
i just watched WM20 again

eddie with the fuckin gold
i love the way they closed wm20
with him and benoit
their
RIP!

latino fucking heat

netscape check two
11-16-2005, 03:03 PM
R.I.P. to Eddie. I've enjoyed his matches and his promos since I started watching him in WCW, back around 97. That was a heartfelt moment on Raw with all the wrestlers standing at the entranceway, and seeing the sadness of guys like Benoit, Chavo, and Angle.

wu gambino
02-05-2006, 10:21 AM
New WWE DVD's Announced For 2006:

-Austin vs. McMahon: The Definitive Collection
-Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon
-Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology
-Born to Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story
-The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA
-John Cena: The Time is Now
-The Worlds Greatest Wrestling Managers
-The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story

I like the Superstar DVD's. I have 4 (Bret Hart, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, & Road Warriors.)
None of these look good to me. I can think of 10 people who should have dvd's out before Cena. I might check the Hulk Hogan DVD if it has a documentary like Brets did. But if its just 4 discs full of matches, Ill pass.

netscape check two
02-13-2006, 07:41 PM
The Worlds Greatest Wrestling Managers sounds like it might be interesting though.

Soul Controller
02-14-2006, 02:32 PM
christian cage
tna
world champ

u know wwf and vince are shitting themselves

how fucking over was christian in wwf?
anyone remember y2j v christian v cena?
man was over as fuck
they sold him to crackdown
made him loose every fucking match
and he was still made over with the crowd

wwe tried to bury him b4 he lefted.. now they must be thinking.. why did we make edge champ.. when we had christian/
hell edge v christian would be sick.

anyway.. anyone catrch RVD v carlito last week?
sick sick sick
peace

J-Man
02-21-2006, 01:49 PM
ages since the last reply but y'all hear about the second one night stand dats gonna go down

ironmantis
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
I can't seem to see the last page so I thought i'd post a reply to see if I can see my post.

Peace

ironmantis
02-23-2006, 08:07 AM
i can't see my posts, whats happening?

can anyone else?

peace

netscape check two
03-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Why does it say that Iron Mantis had the most current reply in this thread?

ironmantis
03-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I can see your post Check.

can you see mine?

netscape check two
03-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Iron Mantis,
The last post I could see was by J-Man, but in my subscription for this thread, it said you had the last post. lol So I was wondering what was going on. But today I can now see your posts, so the problem must have got fixed.

wu gambino
03-11-2006, 09:02 AM
The Worlds Greatest Wrestling Managers sounds like it might be interesting though.

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/products/WWE1150_L.JPG
At last, homage is paid to the brains and beauties behind the brawn - the most famous and infamous managers in wrestling history. The men and women you’ll see here are the architects of a Superstar’s success, and sometimes the designers of their downfall. These master manipulators will go down in history as the World’s Greatest Wrestling Managers:

Captain Lou Albano
Paul Bearer
“Classy” Freddie Blassie
Jim Cornette
Miss Elizabeth
“The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart
Bobby “The Brain” Heenan
Paul Heyman
Sensational Sherri
“Golden Boy” Arnie Skaaland
Sunny
The Grand Wizard
And many more!

This release takes a look at the art of managing, the evolution of female managers, and highlights some of the most well-known, colorful managers professional wrestling has ever seen, along with their biggest moments and matches.

Special Features
Capt. Lou Albano vs. Arnold Skaaland – MSG (19/12/77)
Bobby Heenan vs. Greg Gagne – Weasel Suit Match, AWA (17/08/80)
Jim Cornette vs. Paul E. Dangerously – Tuxedo Match. The Great American Bash 1989

Interviews, Vignettes, Music Videos
Vince McMahon interviews Freddie Blassie & Nikolai Volkoff
Tony Schiavone interviews Jim Cornette, NWA World Championship Wrestling (29/06/85)
“Fuji Vice”, Tuesday Night Titans (07/05/86)
Vince McMahon interviews The Grand Wizard & Bob Duncum, All-Star Wrestling (02/04/75)
Mean Gene Okerlund visits the Hart Foundation
Bobby Heenan wins the 1976 Manager of the Year Award, AWA All-Star Wrestling (25/12/76)
Capt. Lou Albano wins the 1985 Manager of the Year Award, Tuesday Night Titans (27/09/85)
Larry Nelson interviews Paul E. Dangerously, AWA Championship Wrestling (30/09/87)
“Together” Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth’s Wedding Video, SummerSlam (26/08/91)
Sensational Sherri visits the Funeral Parlor, Superstars of Wrestling (01/02/92)http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/core/spacer.gif

wu gambino
03-18-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/products/WWE1134_L.JPG

“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes will forever be remembered as the working man’s champion. A three-time World Heavyweight Champion, he has had numerous legendary confrontations with sports-entertainment’s top stars, including Ric Flair, Harley Race and “Superstar” Billy Graham. Decades later, his contributions to sports-entertainment are still being felt. This 3-Disc DVD set will present his life’s story, as well as his most memorable matches and interviews from Florida Championship Wrestling, NWA, WCW and WWE.

AWA, 09/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 24/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 06/10/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Billy Robinson & Don Muraco

Championship Wrestling from Florida, 5/1974 - Dusty Rhodes & Pak Song vs. Mike & Eddie Graham

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Lumberjack Match, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Madison Square Garden, 26/09/77 - WWWF Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham

Madison Square Garden, 19/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Stan “The Man” Stasiak

Madison Square Garden 20/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Johnny Rodz

Madison Square Garden, 28/08/78 - Texas Bullrope Match Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham, Alternate Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Madison Square Garden, 17/12/79 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Atlanta, GA, 21/06/81 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Great American Bash, Charlotte, NC, 06/07/85 - World Television Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard

Great American Bash, Greensboro, NC, 26/07/86 - NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair, Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Starrcade, Chicago, IL, 26/11/87 - NWA United States Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Clash of the Champions, Greensboro, NC, 27/03/88 - Dusty Rhodes & Road Warriors vs. Ivan Koloff & Powers of Pain

NWA Main Event, 03/04/88 - NWA United States Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ivan Koloff

Clash of the Champions II, Miami, FL, 08/06/88 - NWA Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Starrcade, Norfolk, VA 26/12/88 - NWA World Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Road Warrior

SummerSlam, E. Rutherford, NJ, 28/08/89 - Dusty Rhodes vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Survivor Series, Rosemont, IL, 23/11/89 - The Dream Team vs. The Enforcers

WrestleMania VI, Toronto, Canada, 01/04/90 - Mixed Tag Team match - Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. The Macho King Randy Savage & Queen Sherri

Madison Square Garden, 24/11/90 - Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ted DiBiase & Virgil

Living Dangerously, Danbury, CT, 12/03/00 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino

Greed, Jacksonville, FL, 18/03/01 - Kiss My Ass match Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett

Plus promos and vignettes from CWF, WWWF, Championship Wrestling, NWA World Championsip Wrestling, World Wide Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, Superstars, Saturday Night's Main Event, Wrestling Challenge and RAW!

Soul Controller
03-19-2006, 11:08 AM
eww what a waste saturday nights mainevent was..

36chambers
03-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah It wasn't the best. Whys everyone booing Cena?

Good to see Austin back for a moment tho.

36chambers
03-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Anyone seen the Ultimate Warrior DVD WWE put out a few months back? I wanna get it.

hectis
03-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah I Seen It It Is Good They Were Shitin On Him The Whole Thing
And Everyone Is Booing Cena Cuz He Is Trash I Did Not Like It When He Won Yesterday And Yeah Main Event Could Have Been Better Is There Going To Be A Story Line With Bret The Hitman Hart And Stone Cold?

wu gambino
03-19-2006, 11:04 PM
^^Bret wouldn't come back to WWE programming, and Stone Cold has made it clear that he doesnt want to do actual wrestling anymore, so I doubt it...

wu gambino
03-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Saturday Night's Main Event did a 3.2 fast national rating, coming in dead last among the four networks. In comparison, two episodes of "COPS" on Fox did a combined 4.4 rating last night.

Looks like WWE cant make it on regular TV. Said that anything below a 5.0 would be considered a disapointment...

ironmantis
03-20-2006, 09:30 AM
there are too many reality tv programmes on primetime tv for anyone who hasn't seen much wrestling to start watching it.

this event wasn't much of a good advert for people to think i'll start watching wrestling apart from maybe the last match.

They have to get a new champion soon and turn Cena into a heel again.

peace

hectis
03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
The Thing About Main Event Wuz That Nothin Big Happend Being The First Show I Thought Something Big Would Happen But I Wuz Wrong

Soul Controller
03-20-2006, 12:19 PM
no no.. they just hyping WM22

cena gets boo'd coz
the guys hate him
only gurlies and kids love him
i wish thy do a double turn at mania for hhh and cena
shit would be class
cena would get so much fucking heat!!!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-20-2006, 12:43 PM
no no.. they just hyping WM22

cena gets boo'd coz
the guys hate him
only gurlies and kids love him
i wish thy do a double turn at mania for hhh and cena
shit would be class
cena would get so much fucking heat!!!

John Cena. .The fake rapper/wrestler lmao I don't like him. . .

Soul Controller
03-20-2006, 01:05 PM
cena has more skillz than em

36chambers
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Mick Foley is officially back!

netscape check two
03-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Anybody see Scott Steiner recently at the TnA Pay Per View?

thwak
03-21-2006, 12:51 AM
steiner won't do good for tna. I mean he botched a fucking double axe handle!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GO FROM FRAKENSTEINERS TO BOTCHING A DOUBLE AXE HANDLE!

hectis
03-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Lmao^ Tna Has The X Div That Is Ok But I Don't Watch It Every Week Like I Do The Wwe

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-01-2006, 06:50 AM
Goldust is back?Could someone tell me any newz about him pls he is my favorite wrestler. .

36chambers
04-02-2006, 03:00 PM
WM22 2nite...

hectis
04-02-2006, 03:09 PM
^hell Yeah

netscape check two
04-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Some of you probably already know the Wrestlemania results. But here's a link for the rest of ya: http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_16437.shtml

Credit to www.pwtorch.com

Oztradamus
04-03-2006, 02:45 AM
I was there.. It was a dope show.. My 1st Wrestlemania :)
The Cena and HHH match was crazy, the crowd was 60/40 in favor of HHH

Soul Controller
04-03-2006, 03:03 AM
shit miss oz
hope u had a good nite!

they needed to double turn HHH and Cena
that woulda been class!

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Did anyone watch the Hall of Fame? Really good.......

thwak
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Did anyone watch the Hall of Fame? Really good....... it was crap on the usa network, but the internet show was fantastic.

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Really? The internet one was different? How can I get that?

Dirty Knowledge
04-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Did Stone Cold stun Hart? If not, whaaack.

hectis
04-03-2006, 10:18 AM
aww damn i missed that shit, bret hert is my favorite wrestler too. hope they play a rerun.

HELL YEAH BRET IS THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. IT SUCKS HE CAN'T FIGHT ANY MORE IT WOULD BE THE BEST IF HE WOULD COME BACK TO RAW

thwak
04-04-2006, 12:54 AM
the internet one was on wwe.com

netscape check two
04-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Yeah, the Hall of Fame show on USA was only part of the full length Hall of Fame show. A bunch of the inductees had already been inducted before the show started on USA. Plus, various parts of the show that aired on USA were edited also. Bret Hart's full speech was said to be at least 30 minutes or so. Austin's speech was edited too. Besides the internet, you can see the full length Hall of Fame show on the Wrestlemania DVD, when it gets released.

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2006, 08:35 AM
the internet one was on wwe.com

Ok thanks...............

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2006, 11:44 AM
OH at the Hall of Fame they recognized the Refrigerator Perry.....when was he a wrestler?

baby jesus
04-04-2006, 03:06 PM
OH at the Hall of Fame they recognized the Refrigerator Perry.....when was he a wrestler?
He Was In A Battle Royal Once Where Big John Stud Won I Think. It Was A Classic Match.

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2006, 03:21 PM
So he is or was a wrestler?

ironmantis
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
he was an American footballer who like many other stars inc. Mike Tyson, Mr T, Drew Carey, etc, played cameo parts in wrestling matches.

Peace

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2006, 06:30 AM
he was an American footballer who like many other stars inc. Mike Tyson, Mr T, Drew Carey, etc, played cameo parts in wrestling matches.

Peace

Oh ok............I knew he played for the Bears I was just confused (which happens all the time)...........thx for clearing it up.................

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAjcYommN0Y&search=vince%20mcmahon

Quality.

As for recent wrestling, DX has to return after Backlash(or maybe during) and give the WWF a much needed kick up the arse. Triple H and HBK both made further gestures, and the Hunter/Vince link was sort of weakened for the second week running.

I could see Shelton Benjamin will join them. He is up and coming, very talented and in his last two matches on Raw has shown DX type characterstics. Not caring about beating Chavo, and boasting and insulting RVD tonight.

I also feel they need one more member, but cant really pick anyone obvious, Trish comes to mind, definetly a female presence is needed though, but I'm not sure who.

ironmantis
04-19-2006, 08:11 AM
^^^ nice post, I totally agree, I like your suggestions for new members to join as well but I would like to see Christian come back and play a role in DX but I guess that will not happen.

peace

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 08:18 AM
fuck DX

that is what is wrong with the WWE
the re hash old shit
and thin k it will work in the now

move the fuck on
like TNA have
and how ROH
have proper rassling

not liek the WWE who neteur the fuck outa their roster.

hectis
04-19-2006, 09:02 AM
THE WHOLE DX THING SHOULD STAY IN THE PSAST BUT THEY COULD DO A THING WERE THEY TAKE OVER BOTH RAW AND SMACKDOWN AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT CALL IT THE NWO ALSO I HEARD TNA'S NEXT PAY PER VIEW IS GOING TO BE ALL CAGE MATCHES

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 12:33 PM
yeah lockdown was cage matches last year also

get some roh shit!!!

paul london
low ki
aj styles
samoa joe
super crazy
nigel mcguiness!!!
they fucking ownz in roh

hectis
04-19-2006, 12:38 PM
I REALLY JUST STARTED TO WATCH TNA

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 01:37 PM
no no
fuck TNA

its ok but still.
if u have msn get at me and ill send u some of the best rasslin matches EVER fucking low ki v london v aj for like an hour
mothafuckers if they did these moves in wwe.
the crowd would be fucking sick

but then people like kane
cena hhh batista cant do that shit
so, when them peoples cum too WWE
they are restriced and given wack characters like simon dean (AKA NOVA!!!!) on scmackdown

God'sSon2517
04-22-2006, 01:12 PM
NWA-TNA is pretty sweet... miles ahead of WWE in the actual wrestling department. But they don't have the Masterpiece, Chris Masters!!

Soul Controller
04-23-2006, 05:23 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/jt411bytethis/24.jpg

Soul Controller
04-25-2006, 03:11 AM
oh shit
!!

WWE
are going to re do ECW heyman and dreamer will be in charge of wrestlers and storylines, with no vince involved..
their signing up all former ECW stars..

peace

ironmantis
04-25-2006, 08:44 AM
^^^ thats good news but hopefully they will show it on tv over here this time so that we don't miss out.

I didn't get to watch ECW until I bought a lot of matches on DVD and now i'm hooked even though it is mayhem and it seems the wrestlers don't know what they're doing from one monent to the next.

Can't wait, will Tazz stop being the co-commentator on Smackdown?

Peace

Kong
04-26-2006, 05:31 PM
what the fuck are the wwe up to? shane and vince vs hbk and god?

who saw raw in england haha, when the woman came down for the bikini contest u could tell the way they were looking at the fans, they were being foul hahaha

Soul Controller
04-27-2006, 02:28 PM
ohmyfuckingdaze

sabu has just signed for wwe,
i guess they serious about ecw2
man that shit used to be on bravo back i nthe day
was classic
if u have never seen sabu fight..

hectis
04-28-2006, 09:43 AM
The Ecw Ppv Sol Out In Two Hours So Vince Was Like Bring It Back Ecw Was The Shit It Sucked When It Went Under I Hope Newjack Comes Back And A Few Others Also Rvd Will Fight For The Wwe Title At The Ecw Ppv I Hope He Wins It

Soul Controller
04-28-2006, 09:51 AM
i hope he wins the wwe title off of HHH or even cena (imagine the heat cena would get!! lol he gets shitted on by wwe fans imagine ecdub fans he would fucking cry)
after rvd wins the title.. have sabu cum out,, and the both of them

spray paint? or nah throw the fucking wwe title in the trash or just get rid of it..
and say.,, im the ECW champion (rvd was never ecw heavyweight champion. *shock* )

plus also. the week b4 they do one night stand 2
they got a ecw V wwe show being televised..
i hope vince lets paulie do ecw how he wants too
and doesnt interfere..
old skewl ec dub was fucking sick
their gonna be mixing upcumming stars from OVW/ROH with old skewl ecw legends.. such as mick foley rvd sabu. terry funk. the rotten brothers.
mike awesome superfuckingcrazy
omgosh i aint been this hyped up about rassling since ecw went off air

ECW ECW ECW

hectis
04-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Hell Yeah I Use To Stay Up And Watch It Like At 3 In The Morning

Kong
04-28-2006, 03:12 PM
they should come with a new idea.

all this old shit, its old.

chiba
05-02-2006, 11:36 PM
^ ugh, that dude is a homo, best wrestlers in wwe: Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, RVD, Shelton Benjamin, Undertaker (don;t care what most folks say, he moves fast for a 7 footer) and EDdie (RIP)

how about shawn michael and HHH
carlito has some moves but they aint pushing him that much
now thats not cool

the master peice of crap
ahaha

hectis
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Kurt Angle Is Out For Some Time He Broke His Ribs Or Something Like That Rvd Is Going To Win The Title At The Ecw Ppv I Can See Him Throwing It Down Or Spray Painting Ecw Over It And Doing A Wwe/ecw Storyline Since There Bringing It Back I Would Love To See Benjamin Win One Of The World Titles On Either Raw Or Smackdown

Soul Controller
05-16-2006, 08:19 AM
lol

raw last night was fun

the 1st match was sick.. even tho rvd losted :(

but this was class..

Carlito: Carlito likes Eugene just fine, but he got involved in the match.
One thing around here that everyone needs to learn is that messing with
Carlito is not cool.

Maria: But I know what is cool - your shirt.....that little apple....do you
spit or swallow? I always see you spit the apple.

Carlito: Let me ask you the same question - do you spit or swallow?

Maria: When I eat an apple?

Carlito: Yeah, when you eat an apple.

Maria: Duh - I swallow.

Carlito: Now Maria - that is......cool.

chiba
05-16-2006, 11:43 PM
i thinkthey are gonna bring back DX
its pretty obvious

HHH: "look at me michaels.... i want you to see this"
then hits shayne mcmahon

its obvious
hhh and HBK are gonna go against vinny and shane o mac regime
(common enemy)

the question is
who else will join HBK and HHH

peace

Soul Controller
05-17-2006, 03:08 AM
yeah DX will lead the wwe, to a programme with..ecw hhh and shawn turning up at ECW shows. and invading?

Kong
05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
i read all this somwhere:

dx is back at vengence.

and ecw is back full time after one night stand.

wwe asked jericho and jeff hardy to come back.

i could see rvd cashing in at one night stand.

chiselfinger
05-20-2006, 07:37 PM
any y'all cats check out czw or iwa mid south? these promotions put out some great work. czw's run by john zandig, who used to work a lot of deathmatch wrestling in japan. they even put on their shows in the old ecw arena in philly. iwa midsouth is run by ian rotten fom back in the early ecw days. a lot of really stiff work out of the wrestlers here, particularly the necro butcher. check out his website,especially some of the media links in the message board. www.freewebs.com/thenecrobutcher another cat worth checking out is ruckus, from baltimore, currently heading up a 4 horseman like crew called the blackout, complete with run dmc logo knockoff shirts. in fact wwe's looking at him now www.czwrestling.com some great videos of all these independents at smartmarkvideo . just like it is with most of the great hip hop, ya gotta go underground to find an abundance of performers who leave everything they have laying on the mat at the end of a match, the kind of show wwe is afraid to give you.

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 02:07 PM
czw is aiight.. not that bad..

they have american dragon and necro the butcher.. sick shit

their recent inter brand feuds with ROH have been sick as fuck

netscape check two
05-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Soul Controller,
Is ROH(Ring of Honor) pretty popular in England? I was just a little surprised when I saw you mention it in recent posts. There have been some nice indy promotions that have come out of the Philly and surrounding areas in recent years. I used to go to a lot of PWF shows. PWF was started by former ECW wrestler Steve Corino, and some other people. I enjoyed watching some real nice matches with wrestlers like the Amazing Red, The Fallen Angel, Low-Ki, etc. Some of the wrestlers are in the WWE now such as Joey Mercury, Mickie James, Matt Striker, etc.

Concerning the 'new' ECW show, Vince will always have the final say. So I don't expect it to be quite as hardcore as the original ECW. I wonder why the show is going to be on the Sci-Fi channel by the way? lol

Soul Controller
05-22-2006, 04:56 AM
easy mr check,
aint seen you post in here for a while!

in the uk.. they have 1pw.. which is like roh/tna/some wwe and various indy workers, they do shows like once a month.. last month their was
samoa joe, aj styles, danielson. and mmm sheltons ex partner.. ahh forgot his name now.. the dude who just came back!
that was a sick mainevent lasted an hour

ROH in the uk comes on the wrestling channal (TWC)
it shows loads of indy stuff.. from roh.. to memphis to czw and even noah and wank japanese shit

low ki is amazing! i saw him at an 1pw show.. him aj and paul london..in the best match i have seen in my life.. lasted well over an hour!!

i think roh is pretty well known in england.. if not roh.. then most of their wrestlers are..

i dont think vince will fuck new ecdub up as, he needs sopmething on the level of tna.. plus i think he will steal many indy workers.. so they can be on ecdub..hopefully their moveset or their wrestling style wont be fucked with.. like it is when they cum too wwe

Alcryt
05-22-2006, 01:59 PM
i read all this somwhere:

dx is back at vengence.

and ecw is back full time after one night stand.

wwe asked jericho and jeff hardy to come back.

i could see rvd cashing in at one night stand.

i cant see jericho coming back cause hes doing stuff with his band, but i'd love to see him return he was awesome.

Anyone play the wwe fantasy league on wwe.com? i do its kinda fun just wondering if anyone else does..lol

Soul Controller
05-22-2006, 02:05 PM
nah jericho interview states he will be back soon

hope its back as lionheart for ECW

Alcryt
05-23-2006, 11:57 AM
i saw this somewhere though

Jericho Confirms WWE Status
21 May 2006 by Ryan Clark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho Confirms WWE Status

Chris Jericho was quoted in today's Edmonton Sun as saying: "I don't feel I have a hole in my life (without wrestling). I watched WrestleMania this year and that was really about the only time that I've missed it. I wouldn't mind coming back at some point. I never said I wouldn't be back. Depending on the situation, I would look forward to some day being back in front of the fans. I had a lot of fun being in the band. It was a blast playing in front of people, but there is nothing like being in front of a crowd in the ring."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

but i hope he does come back soon.

hectis
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
There Will Not Be A Dx Cuz Hbk Will Be Out For Some Time Do To Injury I Guess The Cheer Leaders Fucked Up With This One Vince And The Writters Wll Have To Come Up With Another Angle For The Story Line

Soul Controller
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
vengance poster
says DX

Alcryt
05-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Perhaps HBKs injury is just a stroyline so he can have some time off, thats what i was thinking anyway.

Kong
05-30-2006, 05:11 PM
of course its apart of the story.

how good was it when kane did kane.

i liked how i was right about rvd to.

Roman Deini
05-31-2006, 03:58 PM
hbk is a injury angle really. he needed that surgery on his knee.

hectis
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
I Heard There Still Going To Do The Dx Thing And The New Aged Outlaws Were Going Back To The Wwe But There Still In Tna So I Don't Know If That Is True

Kong
06-01-2006, 04:55 AM
I Heard There Still Going To Do The Dx Thing And The New Aged Outlaws Were Going Back To The Wwe But There Still In Tna So I Don't Know If That Is True

i read somwhere they were backstage at raw. i think tna is dead with ecw coming. Maybe that was the plan. I've watched tna a few times i think its shit, all them old wrestlers that dont have egos anymore as the main event and crap story lines.

edit: and a shit weird ring lol

Alcryt
06-03-2006, 12:53 PM
lol yea the rings retarded ^^
I doubt the new age outlaws will come back to the wwe i heard the hated HHH and didnt want to work with him.
And i agree i think the return of ecw is probably to destroy the competition. But i dont really think much of TNA they just sign veterans and give them the title as soon as they sign pretty much, Christian champion? thats retarded lol

ironmantis
06-04-2006, 09:07 AM
for anyone that watched last years ECW One night stand;

I remember they played enter the sandman for The Sandman's entrance, i've just bought the dvd as i'm collecting a few ECW dvds and when it came to Sandman's entrance, the music was different.

does anyone know the reason for this? (the music wasn't cleared by Metallica?) or was I just hearing things when it was live?

peace

Roman Deini
06-04-2006, 11:55 AM
i think it wasnt cleared by metallica cause live it was playing tho. but i remember that on a compilation album from ecw motorhead covered enter the sandman so why didnt they use that one tho.

36chambers
06-04-2006, 12:52 PM
So DX will return? Anyone know of the lineup besides HHH and HBK?

And who is this other Kane and whats the storyline all about?

Roman Deini
06-04-2006, 01:07 PM
there was on another board the whole story about kane that may 19th shit. other kane is played by freakie deacon or whoever the fuck that is, they wanted him to feud earlier with kane but that was nixed.

and dx gonna last till the end of the summer, only hbk and hhh will be in it.

the surgeon
06-04-2006, 01:26 PM
sorry to change the subject but what is the most violent match everone has watched i know some old ecw matches r brutal and so was the hell in a cell with undertaker and mankind.BTW has anyone seen that famous barb wire match betwen cactus jack and terry funk?i haven't seen it but looks crazy

ironmantis
06-04-2006, 05:58 PM
I recently watched the barbed wire match between Terry Funk and Sabu which was pretty disgusting, in the end they were all tangled up and couldn't move as the barbed wire was very near Terry Funk's arteries.

I haven't seen alot of ECW matches but i'm just starting to collect some dvds.

peace

Dirty Knowledge
06-04-2006, 07:40 PM
EC FUCKING W!!! ECW was the street's wrestling. BWO, Sabu, New Jack.. ECW was gritty, grimey and HOOD. Shit, the arena was under I-95 right in the South Philly ghetto. I saw an ECW event in 1997 at Ft. Lauderdale War Memorial and the shit was nuts. I went to the Hammerstein Ballroom in Queens for a few events and that was even more crazy. ECW was what Paul E. said it was.. it was a way of life. It went against the grain. It was in your face! One Night Stand is on my b-day so I probably won't see the show live but I ordered it on webcast just so I can watch the Sabu/Rey and RVD/Cena matches when I get home. Sabu was always my favorite and RVD was second and these two if they win the WWE titles will be the biggest birthday present EVER! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!

ECW!

Dirty Knowledge
06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
That Cactus Jack/Funk match is very violent so is Sabu/Funk both barbwire man they are classics but the MOST VIOLENT matches I have ever seen has to be when New Jack, Axl Rotten and Balls faced The Dudleys and Mustafa in a cage match these motherfuckers went wild. And an FMW match where Masato Tanaka had a team against Jedo and his team in an exploding bed of nails, barbwire rope match.. that shit was just TOO violent..

the surgeon
06-04-2006, 09:25 PM
sounds mad what happened?i heard sabu,new jack r crazy fucks in these matches

hectis
06-04-2006, 11:50 PM

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD VINCE DID NOT LIKE HOW IT WANT DOWN ON RAW SO THERE GOING TO ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPEND SO FROM WHAT I HEARD THAT STORY LINE IS IN THE TRASH BUT WILL SEE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

hectis
06-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Is Newjack Going To Be On Ecw?

ironmantis
06-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD VINCE DID NOT LIKE HOW IT WANT DOWN ON RAW SO THERE GOING TO ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPEND SO FROM WHAT I HEARD THAT STORY LINE IS IN THE TRASH BUT WILL SEE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

^^^ I'm not surprised, I know some storylines are not believable but they are sometimes funny, but this storyline was completely stupid and sereal, I mean, did you see the mop on this dude, he needs to wrestle Brutus The Barber Beefcake and lose.

btw, I heard Check Two was gonna be the 6th member of the Spirit Squad.

peace

netscape check two
06-05-2006, 07:10 PM
lol, I actually liked the thing on Raw last week with Kane, and that Freacon Deacon guy playing the 'old' Kane. Yeah, the wig looked pretty fake, but I liked the plot overall, it just felt kinda eerie. It was better than seeing Triple H, HBK, and the Spirit Squad involved in another main event handicap match. lol What's with all the stupid handicap main event matches lately?

I try to watch TnA each week. They do need to improve on some of the storylines. But it's hard, since the TV show is only an hour long, so its seems like it's rushed. I enjoy seeing some of the wrestlers that I used to watch in WCW such as Sting and Scott Steiner. The Hollywood Hogan/Sting feud back in the NWO times was one of the most entertaining feuds of all time. The WWF couldn't mess with WCW back in like 96-98.

By the way, what's wrong with Christian being the Heavyweight champ? He was going to be given a main event push in the WWE on Raw, until they moved him to Smackdown, and had him lose every week. He deserves to be champ. He's more exciting to watch than Edge, and he's funnier than him also. Though, I like Christian better as a heel, than a face.

The ring in TnA makes for more better matches concerning the
X division, since they can fly off of six different corners. Some of the things I don't like about TnA though are that I get tired of Jarrett being the Heavyweight champ, and America's Most Wanted are always the tag team champs. The TnA matches are more entertaining than the WWE matches though, as there are a lot of moves in TnA that aren't allowed in the WWE, or the WWE wrestlers just aren't talented enough to do them.

36chambers
06-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Wheres X-Pac at? :D

I know this wont happen but I think DX should be Shawn Michaels, HHH, Carlito and... John Cena! Turn Cena back into a heel and he'll be class for DX. I know you wrestling fanatics wont agree but the entertainment value will be there.

36chambers
06-07-2006, 11:05 AM
WWE is really pathetic at times, anyone seen this shit about Tim White (former ref) on wwe.com?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/timwhite/videos/

Its not even funny...

Definitive X
06-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Is Rey Mysterio still the World Heavyweight Champion? He was always my favorite, him, Konnan, and Harlem Heat...

Kong
06-07-2006, 01:24 PM
harlem heat was the best.

i want to see booker champ, smackdown dont seem to have a clue on how to use the wrestlers.

netscape check two
06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
R.I.P. to John 'Earthquake' Tenta. He was 42.

Definitive X
06-07-2006, 04:59 PM
The ring in TnA makes for more better matches concerning the
X division, since they can fly off of six different corners. Some of the things I don't like about TnA though are that I get tired of Jarrett being the Heavyweight champ, and America's Most Wanted are always the tag team champs. The TnA matches are more entertaining than the WWE matches though, as there are a lot of moves in TnA that aren't allowed in the WWE, or the WWE wrestlers just aren't talented enough to do them.

^^^^^Co-sign everything you just said...the X matches are fucking cold...I've also got a problem with Jarrett...but he pretty much runs the company, so that's like Vince McMahon always being WWE Champion...nothin' you can really do to stop it...

--Gh0sTfAcE--
06-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Does anybody know if ONS is on Sky Box Office or Sky Sports?

ironmantis
06-09-2006, 10:40 AM
ONS is on sky sports 3 sunday night (monday morn) at 1am.

R.I.P. Earthquake

peace

ironmantis
06-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Wheres X-Pac at? :D

I know this wont happen but I think DX should be Shawn Michaels, HHH, Carlito and... John Cena! Turn Cena back into a heel and he'll be class for DX. I know you wrestling fanatics wont agree but the entertainment value will be there.

I was thinking the same thing with Cena. But they also would probably need a women to be in the crew to dominate that area, someone like Mae Young (just kidding), maybe someone with the qualities that Melina brings.

And also Christian would make a good member.

peace

the surgeon
06-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Whoa One Night Stand Was Dope!!!!!!!!!!!!terry Funk And Dreamer Against Edge And Mick Foley Was Crazy And Sabu And Rey Mysterio Was Crazy

hectis
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Im 50/50 About How I Feel About Ecw On Sci Fi

Dirty Knowledge
06-14-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm 100/0 it sucks.

Dirty Knowledge
06-14-2006, 10:34 PM
IF anyone can link me to the Sabu vs. Rey match I would hook you up.

netscape check two
06-16-2006, 05:09 PM
The ECW show last Tuesday on the Sci Fi channel was ok. But what was up with the Angle/Credible match? At least let Credible get in one or two offensive moves. lol And is that zombie guy going to be on the actual roster? lol

Soul Controller
06-18-2006, 06:29 AM
zombi is aaron the idol stevens from ovw
mans class, his promo skills ownz the fuck

heyman originally wanted sandman to beat up an alien!!
but sci fi said no! rofl rofl

also heyman has said.. that he wrote the show.. then vince re wrote it

i hope they know what they doing

as if vinnce burys ecw,
im a fuck wwe off and just ctick to roh

how can they have ECW shows b4 and after WWE evewnts

vince is being fucking retardted

36chambers
06-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Will ECW be shown on UK TV? Sana?

Soul Controller
06-18-2006, 05:20 PM
yes its on tonite
midnite
sky sports 1 i think

or maybe tomorrow night midnite

but its at midnite!
lol

Dirty Knowledge
06-19-2006, 03:54 PM
LOL the Zombie was awesome and LOL at an ALIEN! That'd be funny as shit.. Sci fi sucks.. WWE blows.. "ECW" blows. Wrestling remains dead on the mainstream.

Soul Controller
06-19-2006, 05:07 PM
the classic shit was
the dust and residue cumming off of the zombie, when sandman did the white russian legsweep!
lol
costume musta thought really hard and well..

the thing is.. the dude who played him..
is big time killing it in ovw

anyway an interview i read

Andy Steven: Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview for www.RingsideMAYHEM.com. How different is the atmosphere backstage in WWE (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41988/Sandman-Speaks-On-New-ECW,-Mysterio,-Zombie,-More.htm#)/ECW than the old ECW days?

The Sandman: Right now it's a lot different just because we haven't traveled up and down the road together to get that family bond. But give us sometime and we will get there it will be the same.

Andy Steven: What can we expect from The Sandman in ECW?

The Sandman: I have no idea yet what to expect.

Andy Steven: How long is ECW planned to run for?

The Sandman: I have no idea all I know is I have been signed for a year.

Andy Steven: Who would you like to see back in ECW?

The Sandman: Raven, Rhyno, The Dudleys, Bam Bam Bigelow.

Andy Steven: If were given the opportunity to bring a WWE RAW or SmackDown (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41988/Sandman-Speaks-On-New-ECW,-Mysterio,-Zombie,-More.htm#) superstar over to ECW, who would it be and why?

The Sandman: Rey Mysterio (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41988/Sandman-Speaks-On-New-ECW,-Mysterio,-Zombie,-More.htm#) because he was one of the originals and his style matches ECW's style.

Andy Steven: What is your thought's on ECW One Night Stand and the debut of ECW on Sci Fi? Is there anything you would have improved if you could? Would you off taken anything off?

The Sandman: I enjoyed my segment with the Zombie, at first it was going to be a Martian but Sci-Fi didn't like our idea of a Martian, then it was going to be a cook to spoof the Food Network then they went with the Zombie. As far as the rest of the show I really don't know I didn't get to see it.

Andy Steven: Is The Sandman going to hunt for the ECW Championship? When will we see the ECW Championship belt on you?

The Sandman: I have no idea at this point I am fine right now with my position on the roster and what the have in mind for me.

Andy Steven: How much WWE creative impact is going into ECW? Are the wrestlers getting their say?

The Sandman: I don't know how much input the WWE (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41988/Sandman-Speaks-On-New-ECW,-Mysterio,-Zombie,-More.htm#) is having or Paul or anything like that. We are getting to put in our ideas and things, yes.

Andy Steven: Where is New Jack? Do you see him making an ECW return?

The Sandman: I don't know where he is and I think maybe he will be coming, I really don't know.

Andy Steven: How are the WWE superstars (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41988/Sandman-Speaks-On-New-ECW,-Mysterio,-Zombie,-More.htm#) treating the ECW wrestlers?

The Sandman: They are treating us with respect and I haven't seen any egos. Actually The Big Show has been a big help to me backstage and Kurt has taught me so much that I will never be able to pay him back for all he has done for me.

Andy Steven: What was your thought's when you were told you had to beat a Zombie up on ECW's debut on Sci Fi? Who is the Zombie? What is planned for him?

The Sandman: I was fine with it, like I said it was going to be a Martian. He wrestles in Puerto Rico and the Indy's. As far as what they have planned for him I hope they use him, he is a good guy. but I don't know what they intend to do with him.

Andy Steven: I would like to thank you very much once again for taking this time to take part in this interview for www.RingsideMAYHEM.com, I wish you the best of luck in the future and my last question is if you could jump to WWE RAW or SmackDown brand would you?

The Sandman: No problem, thanks check out my website (www.TheExtremeIcon.com). Between RAW & SmackDown; wherever they want to put me.

from

www.RingsideMAYHEM.com

netscape check two
06-20-2006, 03:17 PM
I was glad to hear that America's Most Wanted finally lost the tag team belts in TnA. But what's up with Jeff Jarrett winning the Heavyweight title again? I would have even rather had Abyss win the title. lol

Kong
06-23-2006, 01:57 PM
i gave tna another chance, i like the new look and shit. it is nearly wcw.

wwe is getting worse, smackdown is just bad, raw is good ecw is alright. dont really like it much about it though apart from sabu.

hectis
06-24-2006, 12:56 AM
This New Ecw Is Nothing Like The Old Ecw If U Never Seen The Old Ecw Don't Think It Wuz Like This It Wuz Way Better And Were The Fuck Is Newjack?

chiba
06-25-2006, 01:58 AM
does anybody know wher i can get pics from
ECW One Night Stand: WWE Championship Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena

thanks

TerroristTY
06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
The ECW show is just bad...
it's like one hour full of Velocity and Sunday Night Heat rejects...
it's really a shame

hectis
07-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Rvd And Sabu Were Busted For Weed They Might Get Fired

Dirty Knowledge
07-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Rvd And Sabu Were Busted For Weed They Might Get Fired

THOSE MY DAWGS!!!!

ECW
ECW
ECW
ECW
ECW
ECW
ECW

Dirty Knowledge
07-03-2006, 11:51 PM
This New Ecw Is Nothing Like The Old Ecw If U Never Seen The Old Ecw Don't Think It Wuz Like This It Wuz Way Better And Were The Fuck Is Newjack?

That man is too extreme for WWE... two words: MASS TRANSIT

hectis
07-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah I Don't Know If They Will Get Fired Cuz They Are Two Of Ecw's Top Stars At Least I Hope They Don't

hectis
07-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Is Mass Transit Wrestling?

Dirty Knowledge
07-03-2006, 11:53 PM
He died in like 01' or 02' I think.

hectis
07-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Really I Did Not Know That Well I Guess That Means He Won't Be On Ecw

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2006, 03:16 AM
Not unless you see dead people.

hectis
07-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Undertaker?

Soul Controller
07-04-2006, 06:06 AM
fuck me

they killed RVD's push
in
PHILLIE
where the man made it..
lol

all rvd was doing was living upto his rassling gimmick..
everyone knows/knew rvd plays/potrays a pothead.
keyfabe!!!

i bet vince.. had the story planted..
to get ecw.. that old gritty feel.
rvd to win it back at SNME (ROFL that aint happning)
fuck. when i watched raw.. saw the rvd interview.. i knew he was gonna looose it..
u could tell.
i cant believe he blew his fucking chance.
18 grammes.. godamn
just let finlays little bastard go fetch ur stash.

rvd screwed rvd

ibeen so hyper,, and pleased with him as champ
he had 3 sick fights in 3 days (edge/cena/angle)
all classics.
that what a champion should be able to do!!

im pisssed at rvd

tacle
07-04-2006, 06:11 AM
http://www.hollymoodentertainment.com/gallery/images/new%20jack%202.jpg

New Jack, the original Gangsta.

http://olympia.fortunecity.com/michaels/417/ecw/classic4.jpg

The Eliminators, one of the best tag teams ever, one of the best finishers.

TOTAL ELIMINATION!!!

hectis
07-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Were Are They At Also? They Could Be Used In Ecw Or The Wwe

tacle
07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
ECW man, back when it was sick.

hectis
07-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Yeah The Real Ecw Not This Ecw

tacle
07-04-2006, 01:18 PM
En it, i can't believe they started it up again, i think it's kinda of ruined it.

hectis
07-04-2006, 01:22 PM
When I Heard They Were Bringing It Back I Was Real Happy But After The First Few Shows I Am Pissed They Should Not Call It Ecw But Something Else Us Who Seen Ecw From Back In The Days Know How The Real Ewc Is But Those Who Did Not Must Think It Always Sucked Dam U Vince

tacle
07-04-2006, 01:25 PM
1997 and 96 were sick as fuck, that real gritty shit, rugged and such, 99 was pretty good, sick avents.

SLIM-BASTARD
07-04-2006, 01:52 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/AZARECTOR/BUTCHER.jpgOH NIGGAS NECRO BUTCHER IS TRUE PUTO
HADCORE HADCORE:W

BRONZBODY
07-05-2006, 02:31 AM
man wwe is fucking garbage right now..they need to bring the rock back or somthing.where im at in texas,we dont even get smackdown,smackdown is gay too,besides booker t and batista,the new ecw is a fucking joke,you can see the wwe influence that it has,the only shit i watch is tna.tna is running shit right now in my book,aj styles,dudleys,jay lethal,samoa joe,them dudes is sick!!!

fuck wwe

hectis
07-05-2006, 07:45 PM
The Rock Got Hurt While Making A Movie He Will Be Out For A While

BRONZBODY
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
damn! hope it was not anything too serious

netscape check two
07-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Yeah, RVD and Sabu aren't going to get fired. RVD is supposed to be getting suspended for like 30 days, that's why he had to lose both belts. Sabu got fined.

I've been reading how Vince is getting more involved in the ECW shows. They are getting rid of some, or all of the ECW referees. Only selected matches will have the ECW rules now. Paul Heyman won't be allowed to make as many of the decisions. It sounds like the show is going to be just like another WWE show. I don't see what the point of it is now. The ECW fans from the past will stop watching the 'new' ECW shows.

hectis
07-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Yeah They Should Just Drop The Ecw Name And Call It Something Else

tacle
07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah They Should Just Drop The Ecw Name And Call It Something Else

Hold that.

Dirty Knowledge
07-10-2006, 10:36 AM
RVD is real professional. If this is all real and not an angle he's got 100 more respect points from me. ECW in Philly was ECW for one match. Who knows what happens now for ECW.

R.I.P. to Todd Gordon ECW, Paul Heyman ECW.

hectis
07-10-2006, 02:49 PM
damn! hope it was not anything too serious

HE HAS TO GET SURGERY

BOOKER T IS GOING TO WIN THE SMACKDOWN WORLD TITLE FROM RAY

36chambers
07-10-2006, 07:34 PM
I never knew that CM Punk was at ECW. Aint that Maria's man?

Lucky mofo if he is.

Dirty Knowledge
07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
CM punk is a fag.

Orion Nebulus
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Wtf is going on in smackdown? I havent watched that shit in a looong time. I like the raw brand better.

Unforgiven
07-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I think my all-time favourite match was when Undertaker threw Mankind off the cage and through the annoucement table and then through the cage to the ring. Also when Mick Foley and Edge fought Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk, that was some hardcore shit. Not as hardcore as that Necro Butcher, but still, Terry Funk funked his eye up and the dudes near 80. Speaking of old farts, can't wait to see Rick Flair get dismantled by Big Show!

Kong
07-15-2006, 03:19 PM
CM punk is a fag.

haha init. me and my friend burst out laughing when he came on he promo and said IM C.M PUNK.

that ecw is shit. Smackdown is getting a lot better Booker being champ will be quality.

hectis
07-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Booker T Should Win It At The Great American Bash I Can See Chavo Turning On Rey Because I Don't Think The Wwe Will Let Rey Lose The Belt To Booker Fair

the insignificant
07-17-2006, 05:25 AM
going off topic for a second, in terms of wrestlers and wrestling, smackdown has been 100 times better than raw for a long time... if it was taped like a live show without massive gaps in between matches, the crowd would have a bigger impact and make the show more exciting... plus it's great to watch a show where vince keeps his mug and his family off camera...

as for ecw... you can't blame the wwe for trying... fans have been screaming for it... but let's not forget that there was a reason it didn't make it the first time, so it can't be exactly like it was... like it or not, in its old format it was a sinking ship before it left the dock... changes had to be made...

netscape check two
07-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah, but I think ECW was doing pretty well until later in it's run. The same can be said for WCW. WCW was doing really well, and almost put the WWF out of business. Things started to go down hill though when that chump Vince Russo came in and started changing things around, and having stupid storylines.

I'm not saying that ECW should try and be exactly like it was before. But I do think they should try and re-create at least some of that feel. I don't see what the point is in having a bunch of WWE wrestlers move from either Raw or Smackdown, and try to act like it's an 'ECW' show. It's time to cut down on the Raw and Smackdown wrestlers showing up on the ECW show.

Dirty Knowledge
07-17-2006, 05:22 PM
ECW had one great moment, and that was RVD vs. Show in Philly. Then they killed it.

hectis
07-24-2006, 01:01 PM
King Booker Won The Title Yesterday All Hail King Booker

netscape check two
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
All Hail king Booker! All Hail king Booker! All Hail king Booker!
All Hail king Booker! All Hail king Booker! All Hail king Booker!

Kong
07-25-2006, 08:25 PM
hahaha Booker is champ, at last man.

who saw that shit on tna with rhino. he said he told vince to kiss his ass after vince offering him back for ecw then said if he wants the old ecw/tv title come take it off him like a man then went outside and burnt it lol then he said GORE GORRRRRRRREEEEEEEE GORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .

Dirty Knowledge
07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
ECW is actually coming up some. I say TNA and ECW are the best products right now and I don't even watch TNA. Sabu looked like a fucking G coming off the top and dropkicking Big Show in the face with the chair he had and the chair Show held. Fuck WWE it's all about sex and stupid hoes noneofwhich I'll never fuck, touch or meet so fuck 'em. And TNA is like WCW mixed with ECW and that doesn't work at all. It's all 'bout the E.

netscape check two
07-30-2006, 11:46 PM
I think TnA would be better with a two hour timeslot, instead of just one hour. That way, things wouldn't feel so rushed during the show. And they could add more substance to the storylines.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I think TnA would be better with a two hour timeslot, instead of just one hour. That way, things wouldn't feel so rushed during the show. And they could add more substance to the storylines.

yeah that is true plus they need a better time slot man coming on mad late is hard 2 watch

Roman Deini
08-26-2006, 06:12 PM
angle released by the wwe.

hectis
08-27-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah U seen that they said they want to resign him later down the road it would crack me up if he would sign with tna that could spark a wrestling war

ironmantis
09-05-2006, 08:14 AM
anyone got any opinions on the rumours of DX vs NWO at Wrestlemania.

I think there was some mention of a showing at Survivor series but not sure yet.

peace

Roman Deini
09-05-2006, 09:04 AM
that poster was fake. aint gonna happen.

ironmantis
09-06-2006, 09:38 AM
what poster?

I saw this on a couple of sites, I know there are rumours always going around but you never know about this one.

DX to gain more members, maybe someone could join them and then turn against them eg: XPac (as he was in both DX and NWO).

Big show feuding at moment with DX, (he was in NWO), you never know how far the McMahons could go (as far as bring back some members of NWO).

I'm not saying it will happen but it could do.

Peace

Roman Deini
09-07-2006, 02:01 PM
can someone hook me up with the dusty rhodes dvd?

hectis
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
what poster?

I saw this on a couple of sites, I know there are rumours always going around but you never know about this one.

DX to gain more members, maybe someone could join them and then turn against them eg: XPac (as he was in both DX and NWO).

Big show feuding at moment with DX, (he was in NWO), you never know how far the McMahons could go (as far as bring back some members of NWO).

I'm not saying it will happen but it could do.

Peace

kevin nash's contract with tna is up soon so he could be back scott hall is doing indy so they can bring him back and hollywood hogan is there however nash's knee is always fucked up so he is a risk who knows how hall has been and hogan will more then likly not do it but the could bring nash there maybe in more of a manager roll and use nwo members like big show, booker t and other people as far a x pac they could put him in dx or the nwo both work the wwe has tryed to get the new aged outlawz back but it did not work out but to tell u the truth i don't think the nwo/dx thing will ever happen

Roman Deini
09-08-2006, 03:58 AM
There has been some talk at the WWE discussion table in regards to bringing back Kevin Nash, 47, and Scott Hall, 47 (48 next month). Should they return, the duo would come in to feud with DX once the McMahon vs. DX feud runs its course. The possibility of a "DX vs. NWO" feud seems to be much too hard to write off completely and that it should at least be considered.

As expected, there are some people within WWE who don't want anything to do with either Kevin Nash nor Scott Hall - all for different reasons. WWE sources are denying the possibility of The Outsiders returning to WWE, but they have admitted that the idea of them returning has been proposed within various circles.

Kevin Nash's TNA status is currently in limbo. If his contract hasn't run out already, it probably will soon. As for Scott Hall, in an interview with a Puerto Rico wrestling site back in June, he said that he was healthy and that he was training for a possible in-ring return.

----------------------------------

Are Hall and Nash still good friends with HHH and HBK? And Trips got some backstage heat when he said bingo at the beginning of the ECW show. That Steve Irwin line was grizzly man.

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Anyone still watching ECW?

hectis
09-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah I Am But I Missed It Last Week

Roman Deini
09-12-2006, 01:45 PM
that tag match last week was great. rvd and sabu are a great team.

Kong
09-13-2006, 07:24 PM
that was the best thing i seen on it^

netscape check two
09-14-2006, 07:14 PM
I think the NWO vs DX storyline will happen. Even though Vince said a few years back that the NWO would never return. lol The storyline would most likely boost ratings if done right. I don't know if X-Pac would be available, cause he signed to work with that new wrestling promotion on MTV. Though, he recently was in the ring with DX at a house show(after the match), as he's allowed to appear at WWE events that are non televised. Did anyone hear about Kanyon at that same house show? lol

I'm still tired of having wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown making guest appearances on ECW, just about every week. They should just do that every once in a while. It makes the ECW brand wrestlers look weak.

hectis
09-15-2006, 12:21 AM
I think the NWO vs DX storyline will happen. Even though Vince said a few years back that the NWO would never return. lol The storyline would most likely boost ratings if done right. I don't know if X-Pac would be available, cause he signed to work with that new wrestling promotion on MTV. Though, he recently was in the ring with DX at a house show(after the match), as he's allowed to appear at WWE events that are non televised. Did anyone hear about Kanyon at that same house show? lol

I'm still tired of having wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown making guest appearances on ECW, just about every week. They should just do that every once in a while. It makes the ECW brand wrestlers look weak.

YEAH I AGREE WITH THE ECW THING

Dirty Knowledge
09-15-2006, 01:06 AM

Kanyon, haha, used to love that dude when he first came on TV as a creature looking dude. And I think nWo vs. DX makes sense. I kept hearing about the posters having NWO on them and thought.. so what? They always do that. And people thought NWO would join DX. But now I see perfectly well that Vince will probably use NWO against them. Could be wrong. But I bet he's considered it. But FUCK WWE, I only watch RAW and SD! rarely, once in blue moons. ECW Is where it's at, even though it's not the same hood ECW, it's still bringing you back. And I agree, fuck RAW AND SD! on ECW.. keep it ECW and guys you wanna develop in to the extreme style.

that tag match last week was great. rvd and sabu are a great team.

Hell yeah, that match was a throwback to like ten years ago when I was young and wrestling really meant something. I loved those two as a team cuz they were just like two homeboys. Had eachothers back no matter the rules of the match and always did crazy things. I got it taped too.

ironmantis
09-15-2006, 09:15 AM
there is a rumour that Xpac will appear at Unforgiven this Sunday.

That could be likely as DX are getting outnumbered at the moment and jumped on at every occasion.

The question is, if this happens, will they bring back The Outlaws & Chyna?

Peace

Roman Deini
09-15-2006, 12:52 PM
outlaws want nothing to do with vince or wwe. they stay in tna. they even ripped on triple h also tho. chyna no idea hopefully not.

hectis
09-15-2006, 01:59 PM
outlaws want nothing to do with vince or wwe. they stay in tna. they even ripped on triple h also tho. chyna no idea hopefully not.

LOL U THINK HHH'S WIFE IS GOING TO LET HER COME BACK?

Roman Deini
09-15-2006, 02:13 PM
plus that also yeah. even heard she got problems with vince too.

netscape check two
09-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Ironmantis has both of Chyna's Playboy issues on his coffee table.

The WWE made some big time signings this week: Mary Janetty, Brad Armstrong, Rodney Mack, and Henry Godwin. lol

ironmantis
09-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Chyna gets me hot everytime I see her, ooooh those cheekbones, lol.

Plus I don't have a Coffee table, I have a Tea Maid. I hate Coffee.

I guess that was a little far fetched to think they would bring back the whole of DX but i'm pretty sure Xpac will make an appearance pretty soon.

What's up with Cryme Tyme? Are they any good, any news on them?

peace

Roman Deini
09-17-2006, 10:54 AM
If you noticed on WWE.com, WWE made two separate announcements regarding the signing of Henry O. Godwinn, and the signings of Marty Jannetty, Rodney Mack and Brad Armstrong. There's actually a good reason for that.

Apparently, Jannetty, Mack and Armstrong have actually been signed to "coaching" deals. It doesn't look like they'll be full-time, all-out "WWE Superstars" right away. The three veterans will teach the younger wrestlers the ropes prior to shows. They might also work house shows and television from time to time. The key phrase in the announcement on WWE.com regarding their signings is that they "MAY also have the opportunity to join WWE fulltime." They're not full-timers just yet. For the time being, it looks like they'll just be part-time stars who put over younger wrestlers, quite like Norman Smiley's deal TNA.

As far as Henry O. Godwinn is concerned, it looks like he came away with the best deal out of the quartet. He will immediately be a full-time "WWE Superstar" and he won't be coaching the younger wrestlers either. Also, Godwinn could actually be in line for a push and not just be used as a tool to put over other wrestlers. He's the only one out of the four veterans signed who looks to have a distinguished, full-time role with the company, at least initially. The other three veterans will have to prove themselves to land a full-time role with the company on the level of Godwinn's.

netscape check two
09-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Ironmantis,
You should know about Cryme Tyme. Weren't you the guy holding the cell phone, in that part with Cryme Tyme last week on Raw?

ironmantis
09-18-2006, 08:12 AM
well at least I didn't get my ass kicked while they robbed my shop like you got 2 weeks ago, lol.

Anyway, how is it going Check Two, what you been upto?

peace

36chambers
09-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Unforgiven was nice imo. They should give Orton a big push 4 the title.

netscape check two
09-18-2006, 06:53 PM
lol, I'm alright Ironmantis. How have you been man? I'll send you a pm soon.

36 Chambers, why do you think Orton should get a push? He's lucky he didn't get fired a few months back.

By the way, I was at the Smackdown and ECW shows a few weeks back, on August 29th. I'll talk more about that a little later.

This is pretty interesting, concerning Henry Godwin. lol :

"As reported earlier, WWE signed Henry O. Godwinn to a contract last week. This transaction is mildly controversial because several months back, Godwinn had a tryout match before an OVW taping and the reports on his ring work were terrible. Then again, he hadn't regularly wrestled in about eight years. John Laurinaitis decided against keeping him around in OVW and DSW, even though it was major WWE star's recommendation to use him. That star was Triple H.

Henry Godwinn and Triple H are good friends. Had it not been for Triple H, Godwinn probably wouldn't have gotten all these tryout matches in the first place, let alone a WWE contract. Godwinn's son passed away last year, he needed a job, and he missed wrestling - so after Triple H told all that to some WWE officials, Godwinn got a second chance to show his stuff.

Godwinn had three tryout matches two weeks ago, and the reports stated that he looked old and wrestled poorly in all three matches. Internally, some people believed that the Godwinn vs. Bull Buchanan match before the 9/5 Smackdown tapings was one of the worst dark matches in quite some time. Despite the lackluster reviews for Godwinn's in-ring work, Triple H managed to secure a job for him anyways. Godwinn will more than likely be a part of the Smackdown brand."

prowrestling.com

hectis
09-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Unforgiven was nice imo. They should give Orton a big push 4 the title.

now that cena:thumbdwn: has the title they might give him a push I just hope cena:thumbdwn: loses the belt real fast

36chambers
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Im not one who is a REAL wrestling fan, like many of you here. I just watch RAW every week and sometimes go on WWE.com to check shit out. I got a Carlito shirt :D And I been to a live RAW show that was in the UK a few months back. It was great! My point is, I just enjoy WWE, Im not a massive fan. I probably know half of what you guys know to. I dont visit such sites as prowrestling.com and keep up with the behind the scenes shit and rumours, but maybe I will now on.

Orton should get a push because he Entertains, thats what WWE is all about. I dont know why he nearly got sacked a few months back? What was the reason for it? I thought Cena winning it last nite was good. I like Cena too, hes a good entertainer, maybe not the best wrestler. I like him. That FU through the 2 tables was nice aswell.

I enjoyed Unforgiven. I think its time for a new member of DX.

36chambers
09-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Also, does anyone have the underground bootleg of Jerry Lawlers album?

http://www.kinglawler.com/cd1.jpg
http://www.kinglawler.com/cd2.jpg
http://www.kinglawler.com/cd3.jpghttp://www.kinglawler.com/cd4.jpg
16 HIT SONGS!
1>Trouble 2>Cinnamon Girl 3>If We Don't Make it Better 4>Happy Go Lucky 5>Brown Eyed Girl 6>Good Hearted Woman 7>Heart of Stone 8>She's in Love With a Star 9> Melinda 10>Act Naturally 11>Pretty Woman 12>Catch The Wind 13>Bad News 14>Here Comes the Night 15>Come a Little Closer 16>Bad News (Single)
Track 1 "Trouble" 64kbs WinMedia (http://www.kinglawler.com/trouble.wma)
Track 16 "Bad News" 64kbs WinMedia (http://www.kinglawler.com/badnews.wma)
Order Your Copy for Just 15.50 (http://www.kinglawler.com/order.html)

ironmantis
09-19-2006, 07:59 AM
lol at Jerry Lawler's album, thats probably as bad as Eddie Murphy's album way back.

i'm not liking all these rumours at the moment because some of them could be a long way off and you don't really know what's going to happen but they are now saying Cena will join DX very soon, who knows.

Peace

hectis
09-19-2006, 04:17 PM
If cena joins dx then i no longer like dx and will hope the break up real fast

Roman Deini
09-19-2006, 05:05 PM
fuck cena, no selling that tlc match. got a feeling that orton will end in the doghouse tho cause he failed again a drug test or some shit. he never learns.

36chambers
09-20-2006, 04:06 PM
lol at Jerry Lawler's album, thats probably as bad as Eddie Murphy's album way back.

i'm not liking all these rumours at the moment because some of them could be a long way off and you don't really know what's going to happen but they are now saying Cena will join DX very soon, who knows.

Peace

Possibly, Cena joined DX at the end of RAW Monday 2 do the DX thing with the pyro.

hectis
09-20-2006, 10:30 PM
fuck cena, no selling that tlc match. got a feeling that orton will end in the doghouse tho cause he failed again a drug test or some shit. he never learns.

I like orton but his time may be up

netscape check two
09-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Sorry to hear that the Boogeyman got released. lol

I heard that Test and Kelly Kelly are possibly dating.

Roman Deini
09-21-2006, 12:03 PM
cena only did one dx crotch chop and thats it. and trips aint liking cena tho, really obvious last monday. if dx gonna add a member its gonna be x-pac.

36chambers
09-21-2006, 12:17 PM
What? Boogeyman got released? Why?

Roman Deini
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
WWE RELEASES THE BOOGEYMAN - REASONS WHY
by Dave Scherer (PWI) @ 5:25:00 PM on 9/20/2006

WWE posted the following today on their website: "WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors."

Wright had been out rehabbing leg injuries and was close to being ready to return to action when he was released. Management hadn't been happy with his commitment to return to action with the feeling being that he was doing the bare minimum to get back in shape. There were also issues with him not checking in with the doctors when he was supposed to. He was warned a few times and when he didn't change his behavior, he was let go.

Wright, originally an actor, came onto the WWE scene in October of 2004 when he was kicked out of the tryouts for Tough Enough IV for lying about his age. However, he was given a slot in OVW two months later, where the "Boogeyman" character was developed in the summer of 2005. He was put on the Smackdown brand live events, but suffered a knee injury and went back to OVW. It was during this time that he had his front teeth knocked out, which would become part of his look. He finally made his Smackdown TV debut in October of 2005 and feuded with JBL and Booker T. Shortly after Wrestlemania 22, where he defeated Booker T & Sharmell in a handicap match, Boogeyman was back on the injured list. A vignette was shown on Smackdown last month hyping his return, which obviously won't be taking place now.

shaolinsword
09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
cena only did one dx crotch chop and thats it. and trips aint liking cena tho, really obvious last monday. if dx gonna add a member its gonna be x-pac.

they need to get the old d-x back (road dogg, xpac, billy gunn, HHH and shawn michaels) especially seeing as they've kept the old RATM song

Liquidswordsman
09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
they need to get the old d-x back (road dogg, xpac, billy gunn, HHH and shawn michaels) especially seeing as they've kept the old RATM song

How bout a werid "Weekend With Bernie" DX bit with Rick Rudd???? lol. If the Great Mula can give birth to a hand then i wanna see a dead Rick Rudd ring side getting hit in the balls like 5 times while JR sreams: MAH GAHD KING IT LIKE HIS BALLS HAVE MAGNETS. I miss old DX interviews with Micheal Cole too

36chambers
09-21-2006, 03:18 PM
Tis a shame...

http://data1.blog.de/media/741/470741_33d54823b9_m.jpg

Roman Deini
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
the song by dx isnt done by ratm. everyone thinks it is but it aint.

shaolinsword
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
well it's zack de la rocha singin or however you spell his name