PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

shaolinsword
09-21-2006, 02:35 PM
"RATM is often credited for performing the theme song for famed WWF/E stable D-Generation X but the song was actually performed by a group known as The DX Band."

...damn

hectis
09-21-2006, 06:29 PM
they need to get the old d-x back (road dogg, xpac, billy gunn, HHH and shawn michaels) especially seeing as they've kept the old RATM song

that more then likely will never happen road dogg and billy gunn do not like hhh there is a chance for x pac to come back

shaolinsword
09-22-2006, 02:36 AM
that more then likely will never happen road dogg and billy gunn do not like hhh there is a chance for x pac to come back

yeah i was readin that last night, something about billy gunn saying he'd hit HHH if he ever came back. Is john cena gonna be with dx then? cos he was celebrating with them after the 6 man tag match against those redneck people and edge

hectis
09-22-2006, 09:36 AM
I hope not

36chambers
09-22-2006, 02:39 PM
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3294/yilovewresslinmt6.png

Wrestling is great :D

tommytootone
09-22-2006, 03:52 PM
lex lugar and buff bagwell are going to be in tna source yo this could be the return of the wolfpack everybody that was in nwo wolfpack is in tna

THATS RIGHT FOLKS. I LEX LUGER WILL BE AT IMPACT WITH BUFF BAGWELL ON MONDAY NIGHT. WILL ME MAKE A IMPACT AT SUNDAYS PPV? I GUESS YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH AND SEE. BUT I WILL BE AT THE TAPINGS MONDAY. TOATLEY BUFF IS BACK AND TNA MIGHT JUST HAVE SOMETHING COMING FOR THEM. KEEP WATCHING TNA AS IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE ONLY BOMBS GOING TO DROP YOU HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FANS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT. WE WILL BE BACK ON IMPACT THIS WEEK. IM BREAKING THIS NEWS BEFORE THE INTERNET WEBSITES CATCH ON AND POST IT EVERYWHERE. YES IT IS TRUE ME AND BUFF WILL BE AT THE TAPINGS MONDAY. MAYBE THE PPV SUNDAY??? JUST GONNA HAVE TO WATCH AS THIS IS GOING TO BE A DEFINING PPV FOR TNA AND ITS FANS.
LEX LUGER

Roman Deini
09-22-2006, 04:19 PM
lol, why they all getting old wcw stars?

According to this week's Wrestling Observer (dated September 25th, 2006), he has handed in his notice and is quitting the company completely, leaving his current one day-a-week announcing gig. The October 6th Smackdown will be his last show.

Apparently he's doing really well in his new day job as an investment banker in New York, and has decided he doesn't need the hassle of travelling to and from wherever Smackdown is taped every Tuesday. He's also been very critical of John Laurinaitis behind the scenes as well, and is somewhat disillusioned with the product.

hectis
09-22-2006, 08:24 PM
wwe signed 2 cold

hectis
09-25-2006, 01:29 AM
kurt angle has joined tna

Dirty Knowledge
09-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Lol............. wow.... I watched TNA the other day matter of fact, was kinda funny....reminds me of whack ass WCW back in the day. Angle is a big sign though.

check two
09-25-2006, 03:33 PM
I thought Angle wanted to take some time off to heal multiple injuries and to relax his mind. I think it's a bad move on his part to come back to wrestling so soon.

WCW was better than the WWE back around 97-98. They amost put the WWE out of business.

I don't think the DX reunion has been that great. The McMahon/DX feud is kinda boring. And HBK is too much of a religious fanatic nowadays to do anything funny.

check two
09-25-2006, 03:57 PM
And why did TnA hire Vince Russo to the booking committe? I think he's a scumbag, and he helped to bring WCW to an end. He came up with some stupid storylines.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-25-2006, 05:47 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/bischatraw.jpg

Former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has been seen wandering around Ford Arena – the site of tonight’s RAW.

What is so surprising about Bischoff’s presence is that he hasn’t been involved with WWE since he was fired last December by Mr. McMahon. So why is Bischoff showing up now? Perhaps, it’s because the WWE Chairman and Shane McMahon are out of commission from the beating they suffered at Unforgiven; with no GM on RAW to take control while the McMahons recover, there’s an opening for someone to take over.

Is Bischoff trying to move back into WWE while the McMahons are recovering? If so, how does Jonathan Coachman feel about this? Coachman, who is currently Mr. McMahon's Executive Assistant, once worked for Bischoff during his tenure as General Manager.

So why is Bischoff in Oklahoma City? Hopefully this question will be answered on RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/3035408/bischoffspotted

tommytootone
09-25-2006, 06:40 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/bischatraw.jpg

Former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has been seen wandering around Ford Arena – the site of tonight’s RAW.

What is so surprising about Bischoff’s presence is that he hasn’t been involved with WWE since he was fired last December by Mr. McMahon. So why is Bischoff showing up now? Perhaps, it’s because the WWE Chairman and Shane McMahon are out of commission from the beating they suffered at Unforgiven; with no GM on RAW to take control while the McMahons recover, there’s an opening for someone to take over.

Is Bischoff trying to move back into WWE while the McMahons are recovering? If so, how does Jonathan Coachman feel about this? Coachman, who is currently Mr. McMahon's Executive Assistant, once worked for Bischoff during his tenure as General Manager.

So why is Bischoff in Oklahoma City? Hopefully this question will be answered on RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/3035408/bischoffspotted

This could be the beginning of the nwo vs dx

Dirty Knowledge
09-26-2006, 11:47 AM
^ Yep...

and also, WWE is feeling TNA heat. TNA is making big moves now and I'll tell ya I watched them last week and the show was entertaining... it seems after all these years, wrestling aint dead, its bout to come back to life with the new fued of TNA vs WWE...

36chambers
09-26-2006, 11:57 AM
If nWo return, that means theres bound to be more joining DX, but X-Pac might join nWo now. Interesting...

Roman Deini
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
i was reading a column where was said that mcmahon owns tna in some way, that he was the one that said to kurt join them... crazy shit, but this will spark the fire for vinnie mac to become creative again with the storylines. maybe he was holding back but he def. has some tricks up his sleeve. will kurt put butts in front of watching tna on tv> yeah i think he will but for how long the fans gonna take the shit with double j holding the title or fighting for it? then again i got a feeling that tna is making a mistake tho with adding stars from other companies while wwe makes them on their own. gonna be interesting.

Alcryt
09-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I really hope this means wwe will start to kickass again, get better storylines etc

Roman Deini
09-26-2006, 02:21 PM
only thing im concerned in is that i have this feeling that angle will end up dead. sure the schedule is lighter then a wwe scheule but damn his last match he injured almost every body part and i think he still not healthy which means he gots to take painkillers and all that.

i was laughing when they said that jarrett gonna turn face in the next 6 months. and anyone else catch that at the end of the ppv which said tna entertainment? lol. and one more thing we are wrestling is what tna gonna live by now, angle gonna be their poster boy.

shaolinsword
09-27-2006, 02:49 AM
where did jericho disappear to? has he gone off with that fozzy band or whatever they were called?

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-27-2006, 04:15 AM
where did jericho disappear to? has he gone off with that fozzy band or whatever they were called?

In Ashley Massaro's "Bangin' With Ashley" column, Ashley interviewed Chris Jericho. When Ashley asked Jericho about a possible return to WWE, Jericho replied, "Well, I never planned to be away that long, and absolutely I plan on coming back. I've just had a lot of projects I’ve been working on, and each time one finishes up, another one starts, but I do hope the time will come soon that I come back and I’ll be better than ever. The Jerichoholics and myself would expect nothing less!"

http://rajah.com/base/node/6393

shaolinsword
09-27-2006, 06:57 AM
In Ashley Massaro's "Bangin' With Ashley" column, Ashley interviewed Chris Jericho. When Ashley asked Jericho about a possible return to WWE, Jericho replied, "Well, I never planned to be away that long, and absolutely I plan on coming back. I've just had a lot of projects I’ve been working on, and each time one finishes up, another one starts, but I do hope the time will come soon that I come back and I’ll be better than ever. The Jerichoholics and myself would expect nothing less!"

http://rajah.com/base/node/6393

that's good he was one of my fav wrestlers then i went off it for a couple of years and now watch it just for mild ammusement and he dissapeared

Kong
09-27-2006, 09:21 AM
why did they let angle go? he was one of there best.

and where is nash? has he left tna? no doubt he will for the nwo storyline, maybe they will bring back wcw with it, would be a bit gay a wwe wcw, that ecw is a joke.

Roman Deini
09-27-2006, 11:53 AM
I am disgusted. Yes, I am completely and utterly disgusted and for the first time in months, it is not because of WWE shockingly. It is not because of a lovely widow being paraded around as a heel to try and get heat on a storyline. It is not because of a man who can barely wrestle being given a dress and a push simply because it's getting cheap laughs out of the boss. Above all else, it is not milking the name of a beloved wrestler in an attempt to get people to care about another wrestler or an angle. No, it's none of that.

Looking back, it's unfathomable something can get my blood boiling far past the heel turn of Vickie Guerrero which caused my fiancée to sit in on some pretty big rants from my big mouth. It's unfathomable that someone could show lower morals than WWE. But it happened. As much as I'd like to go to bed and pretend it didn't, it did. And that's what scares me.

If you don't know, TNA announced earlier this week an announcement that would change the course of pro wrestling history would be made at their PPV on Sunday. Last night at their No Surrender PPV, they revealed one part of their announcement to be the arrival of Kurt Angle, one of the greatest wrestlers of this age if not, perhaps, of all time. And seconds following the PPV's conclusion, I literally felt a part of me die.

Now, let's back up and look at Kurt Angle. We all know Kurt Angle is someone who pushes himself beyond any limit. He won the Gold Medal with a broken neck, he wrestled WrestleMania XIX with one, he took the easy way out with surgery to come back as soon as possible forcing him to miss more of 2004, and recently he injured himself three times in one match, by his own admission, & refused to enter rehab. Does that sound like a sane man to you? Does that sound like a man who is in his right mind whatsoever? Even more, if you look at the interview he did with WWE, he claims that he needed time to "reheal and rehab [his] body." Now, that was less than a month ago and I'm all for quick recoveries, but no way in hell did Kurt Angle repair all the damage done to his mind and body in less than a month. Yes, there is such a thing as passion in this business and it's quite obvious that Kurt Angle once had it, but this goes past passion and obsession into pure insanity. Refusing to enter rehab and wanting to continue to wrestle after suffering three concurrent injures (two of which came about because he didn't know when to stop) is complete insanity that we finally see truthfully and there is no way to look around that.

Do not get me wrong. I am a big Kurt Angle fan and I am not trying to insult him. Just the other day I was re-watching WrestleMania X-Seven and I couldn't wait to get to his classic with Chris Benoit that blew my mind when I first saw it. Hell, I'll probably watch it again after this column. Last year saw him cement his legacy along with Shawn Michaels and when he first entered ECW this year, I was ecstatic to see a completely different Kurt Angle within the ring. This transcends being a Kurt Angle fan though. This transcends being a Kurt Angle hater as well. This is about caring about a man's personal health, if not life, and while that may sound horrendously extreme, it is definitely warranted no matter how you look at it.

Last year, Eddie Guerrero tragically passed away and WWE instituted a drug testing policy. Interestingly enough, when the video of Vince McMahon announcing the drug testing went up on WWE.com, it was Kurt Angle who had the majority of the questions. Fast-forward to January and WWE fans were treated to Kurt Angle sans at least twenty pounds looking freakishly scary while holding the World Heavyweight Championship. Reports poured in from fans who witnessed Angle leaning on others for support while backstage or exiting the arena. "Breaking News" posts were made every other day about a possible new Angle injury. Interviews popped up from Angle himself saying he would just not stop. Rumors emerged of wrestlers scared of the well-being of one of the top stars in the promotion. Angle next disappeared shortly after joining ECW due to a suspension for not keeping the prescriptions for the little drugs he had left (compared to the humongous number we know he had before the drug testing went into effect) updated and came back in the same sorry state he left. Then, after being in no state to wrestle for anyone, he was told to enter rehab by WWE. Mind you, WWE pays those who enter rehab so Kurt Angle could have been making money by doing nothing except finally giving his body some practically mandatory rest. I just mentioned Eddie Guerrero and it's well known the company paid for Eddie to enter rehab. Why would Angle not go? Why would he shove aside all that money and not recover? Again, I ask: do these sound like the actions of a sane man to you?

After all of this, rumors arose of Angle joining MMA while every other promotion (wrestling and MMA) under the sun marveled at the chance of getting Kurt Angle in their ring. Angle's manager, Dave Hawk, even claimed that Angle was retired from pro wrestling and would fight in MMA in 2007 and to be honest, that's probably the safest thing for him. I don't even follow MMA and I know that for a fact. Everyone is required to take drug test to fight so that right there narrows it down to a fifty-fifty chance that Angle would even step into the ring, because God knows Angle probably needs a full bottle of assorted pain killers and other pills before being able to walk let alone train let alone fight. From there, you just need to look at the rules of any MMA promotion out there from UFC to PRIDE and you can put your mind at ease. First off, you know the ref is going to already be overly concerned for the well-being of someone that has a tentative appointment with the Grim Reaper down the line according to scuttlebutt. Second off, do you really expect Kurt Angle to spend eternity locked in a neck crank and the ref not call for the bell? This is just common sense here, folks, and after that, you just have to ask yourself which is more damaging to the body: taking a few high left kicks from someone like Mirko Cro Crop in a five minute round or going thirty minutes with someone like Samoa Joe who will dish out stiff blow after stiff blow that Angle can't even attempt to counter or block in most cases. That's not even factoring in the insane bumps that Angle would be taking or would probably even demand to take in the matches. God forbid you get him in an Ultimate X match which you know either Vince Russo or Angle himself will be lobbying for.

But did Angle enter MMA? No, Kurt Angle decided to forfeit the money he has left on his WWE contract (voiding the non-compete clause) and shack up with TNA as I already mentioned. In one fell swoop, the roles of the major players in American professional wrestling instantly changed. WWE was once, and probably still is, regarded as the evil, callous promotion devoid of a heart and a soul. After all, they milked Eddie's death for all it was worth and let people like Jackie Gayda and Dawn Marie go after getting married and getting pregnant respectively. TNA was believed to be the alternative. TNA was supposed to be the promotion with the heart of the sport, giving the fans what they wanted and giving the talented workers shunned by WWE a place to go. Now? Now, TNA has signed the wrestler WWE deemed too crippled to wrestle for them. They let go someone who could be a major coup for any promotion and I guarantee you they didn't do it because Angle looked at Vince the wrong way in the hallway. Do you think for one second that Vince McMahon would let Kurt Angle go unless he literally feared for his life? For those who still want to play the "blame WWE" game, do you think for one second that Vince McMahon would let Kurt Angle go unless he literally anticipated Angle's death and the subsequent lawsuits, hateful editorials, & bad press that would follow?

Now, you can say how this is a business all you want and you're right: it is a business, but isn't that what WWE has been saying for years to people, only to get criticized more. That aside, even the shrewdest businessman would tell you that this is a humongous mistake. On one hand, you're losing the appeal you attracted fans with. You grabbed wrestling fans burnt out from the Invasion mess with the promise of no bullshit WWE practices, a promotion with a heart; and now you're hiring someone even McMahon, the one notorious for milking those for all their worth, deemed nowhere near stable enough (physically and mentally it seems) to go near his ring. And what for? Ratings and a profit; those are great things to risk someone's well-being for. On the other hand, what is going to happen if (and according to many, when) Kurt Angle becomes paralyzed or even dies in the ring? What kind of public image is that going to give to the product? What kind of message is that going to send to your fans? Right now, TNA can claim ignorance or the fact that they are handing out a "second chance," but what happens when something like that happens (and I guarantee you that one of those two things will happen)? Looking at it even more, what if it turns out to be like the "Hail Mary" save Sting made for TNA earlier this year in that it spiked buyrates and ratings at first, only for things to slowly dwindle down to the current state TNA is in now necessitating such an acquisition? Where would the rationale be then? "Hey, kids; Kurt Angle is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, but he helped us get some extra cash for a bit that we then spent on another WCW star who did nothing for the product."

I put the blame fully and 100% on Total Non-Stop Action truthfully (and the argument would be the same if another promotion like NOAH or ROH had beat them to it). I've said it above and I'll say it again: all this does not sound like the actions of a sane man and Kurt Angle is nowhere near sane by the look of things. A sane man does not get three injuries in the span of five minutes, continue wrestling, and then object to being taken off the road. A sane man does not leave a humongous paycheck behind for refusing to go to rehab that will make it so he can walk his daughter Kyra in a beautiful gown down the isle one day. Kurt Angle is not sane. In America, you can get acquitted for murdering someone with a plea of "insanity," but what if someone sane put the knife into the hand of a man nowhere near his right mind and pointed him in the direction of eternal damnation? Whose fault is it then? In my opinion, it's that sane person's fault and this is exactly the position TNA is in right now. They know full well everything going on with Kurt Angle. Even if they have not read his own statements, the statements of others, the backstage rumors, the press releases, et cetera; all you have to do is look at the poor man and realize that he should be nowhere near a professional wrestling ring for the remainder of his life. TNA has shown in one announcement what is most important. Instead of valuing the health of their wrestlers and the very life in this case, TNA is just looking for a quick fix and this time, they are committing assisted suicide for the sake of a five hundred thousand more viewers.

Go ahead and bust out the demanding schedule of WWE and compare it to TNA's breezy work schedule. What you're forgetting is that Kurt Angle has been told by many doctors that he risks paralysis and even death every time he steps into the ring. Every time, people. Every time Angle comes out and does his spin in the middle of the ring, he is playing Russian Roulette with his life. Let me tell you something: it doesn't matter if you're working one day a week or five. If you're gambling with your life, it's eventually going to catch up to you. You don't expect a drug addict coming off a five year binge to just shoot heroin once a week or once every two weeks and be all right. May seem a little extreme, but they do call it "the drug of choice" and looking at the match where Angle pulled his groin, tore the abdominal muscle off his pelvis, and blew out his hamstring, one match is all it takes. It's a risk no matter how many times you're working and to point out something TNA fans loves to boast, TNA is a completely different style than WWE. It is way more physical and while Angle did wrestle many a match with Chris Benoit, that was in 2003 and I guarantee you that Angle has not gotten younger or let his body rest much in those three and a half years. Meanwhile, there are wrestlers in TNA like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles who are building their reputations based on insanely stiff matches (for American standards). One match with Samoa Joe may be the equivalent of twenty with someone the likes of John Cena nowadays. Try telling yourself again that the lighter TNA schedule will do Angle some good.

This goes further beyond TNA and Kurt Angle as well. What is going to happen in the eventual dream match between Kurt Angle and AJ Styles if Angle goes to give Styles an Angle Slam, blows out his hamstring (again), and spikes AJ Styles straight on his head, injuring the young star immensely and damaging his future? Again, I ask: where is the justification? TNA has brought in some questionable stars like Jeff Hardy and Scott Hall (and I've been very vocal about those two) in the past, but none have ever posed such a risk to themselves and to their partners in the ring by just getting into the ring as Kurt Angle. We didn't watch Jeff Hardy square off against AJ Styles on the Second Anniversary show and pray Jeff Hardy would make it out alive & be able to walk and not drag down AJ Styles with him. We didn't watch Scott Hall get into the ring with Styles at Turning Point 2004 and cringe every time he lifted up Styles or took a bump. At least the biggest risk with Hardy & Hall was that they'd pass out, miss their flight, and TNA would be out a match on the PPV. If I was AJ Styles, I'd be begging Kurt Angle to no-show a PPV no matter how great a match the two could have.

I started out this column disgusted and I still am, but more and more, I am scared down to my very being. What scares me right now is that it seems WWE is the promotion with some set of morals for a change. What scares me right now is that we aren't even over the tragedy of Eddie Guerrero and we are already preparing ourselves for another one. What scares me right now is that in a year, people might look at the plight of Kurt Angle & Dynamite Kid and lament how Dynamite Kid got off easy in comparison. Overall, what scares me the most is the justification everyone right now is giving to a promotion for hiring a crippled man who casually admits he has little to no feeling in his left arm, can not compete without a myriad of pills, and was turned away by an infamous company finally doing the right thing, just so the fans can get a dream match they want.

Right now as I type, thousands of TNA fans are going to bed dreaming about their Olympic Hero going one-on-one with their favorite TNA wrestler: AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, et cetera. Right now, thousands of Angle fans are dreaming about seeing their favorite wrestler ever return to primetime. Me? I'm trying my hardest to stay awake because I know the nightmares that awake me when I drift away. We already lived through these nightmares last November. We shouldn't have to again, TNA, and that disgusts me.

Kong
09-27-2006, 02:55 PM
i agree bout the rey/chavo shit, it aint right, i think it was enouth him winning and saying its cos of eddie. The best bit was randy ortan in it though when he said hes not up there hes down there, i thought ortan would of made them see it aint right with that but obviously not.

angle though, i think will be fine look how much matches there stars have, it aint shit really, i aint seen the alpha male or steiner for ages. sting seems to do what he can or just ppv, if angle is unfit i think they will work around it.

Dirty Knowledge
09-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Jericho is the secret weapon to use once TNA gets a lil bigger

tommytootone
09-27-2006, 05:23 PM
^ ha ha thanks, Who is this mvp guy they sign and whats so big about him???? source www.wwe.com

Kong
09-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Jericho is the secret weapon to use once TNA gets a lil bigger

and just b4 he signs he will sign with tna and screw mcmahon and it will make a good tna dvd 1 day lol.

36chambers
09-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Anyone seen that Vince McMahon DvD? Worth buying?

Kong
09-27-2006, 06:25 PM
not seen, i liked the monday night wars one though.

tommytootone
09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
jbl will interview eric bischoff on thursday at www.wwe.com source http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/323006411

Kong
09-27-2006, 06:41 PM
obviously he is bringin back the nWo though.

whats up with the next raw gm? they were doing interviews ages ago haha.

Kong
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
also crowd signs are always a hint, i saw a nwo one on raw.

shaolinsword
09-28-2006, 02:30 AM
i didn't read it all but if you typed that statement then kudos to you chelsea fan

Roman Deini
09-28-2006, 11:45 AM
jericho to tna? nah wont happen he will be back at wwe, he also said it himself. and shaolinsword i aint a chelsea fan tho. cause of the monday night football games kicking wwe's ass now in the ratings i see vince coming up with some shit to keep it interesting. and who the raw gm gonna be? guess we gonna find out this monday. last monday was supposed to be the reveal but with the power out and all shit was thrown out the window.

check two
09-28-2006, 01:02 PM
They said that the only reason Bischoff was on Raw, was to promote his book. Hopefully, the NWO storyline will start up though, and they can show DX that they were the more entertaining, and more popular group.

Yeah, there was supposed to be a new GM months ago, but then Vince liked being on Raw every week, and kinda assuming the role. I like Eric Bischoff and all, but I didn't like how they made him to be the stooge all the time when he was GM. He never really got to have much revenge. I like either Coach or Val Venis as the assistant though.

Did anybody see Jericho on that Celebrity Duets singing TV show a few weeks back? He was the first person voted off of it. lol

check two
09-28-2006, 01:04 PM
By the way Roman, did you write all that as a column somewhere? Or is that from somewhere else? That was a real informative read, I enjoyed it. Though Big Vito is a decent wrestler. I remember watching him back in WCW, when he was in the Natural Born Thrillers.

36chambers
09-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Nah that had to have been a copy and paste job, Deini cant type that much ;)

Roman Deini
09-29-2006, 10:41 AM
i put blood sweet and tears into that..... haha no column that i found on another site. it was interesting to me so i posted it.

anyway eric bischoff had an interview with jbl about his new book, wcw etc. (vids on wwe.com) and luger was also talked about. now luger responded with a blog on his myspace page and let the following slip out:

Well eric. on some points of this book might just be true. but come on you will do anything to keep fame going your way. i can let the spoiler out that your just doing this and publishing this book so you can have a angle to bring the nwo in vs dx. woops sorry about that spoiler.

guess the nwo dx fued gonna happen.

36chambers
09-29-2006, 11:26 AM
haha good old Lex.

Its not exactly the biggest secret in the WWE is it though, nWo v DX is going to be ill.

Roman Deini
09-29-2006, 01:15 PM
maybe you guys can help me out. someone got the vid of when rick rude appeared at nitro for the first time?

36chambers
09-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Rey Mysterio to join DX?

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/344364/DX_pics/3Amigosnohats200.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/344364/DX_pics/3Amigoship200.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/threeamigos

Roman Deini
09-29-2006, 03:06 PM
was just for one night only since they were in mexico for a house show. you can say the same also for ric flair who was a honorary member for dx when they were in australia last month.

plus rey gonna get surgery after no mercy.

BRONZBODY
09-30-2006, 11:41 AM
RVD-vs-Hardcore Holly

match of the year!!!!

shit was awesome..they say in a ecw arena you gotta earn the fans respect and i think holly did just that...dude had a 15 inch gash on his back..and he kept on wrestling...tough mutherfuckka!!!

Alcryt
09-30-2006, 01:25 PM
obviously he is bringin back the nWo though.

whats up with the next raw gm? they were doing interviews ages ago haha.

I thought Coach was the Raw gm? or is that just temporary?

36chambers
09-30-2006, 07:27 PM
nah Coach just makes the matches when Vince isnt there.

ol dirty abbot
09-30-2006, 11:49 PM
king kong bundy the GOAT whut an athelete

Roman Deini
10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
coach exec. assistent. but since mcmahon gonna be off tv for a long time now, they gonna get a new gm. they were expecting to announce it last monday the first ten minutes but then the power went out. probably gonna be this monday.

36chambers
10-01-2006, 12:17 PM
haha damn live TV.

Anyone have an idea how much Vince Mcmahon is worth? Id imagine hes a real rich mofo, anyone got the rich list with him in? Always wondered how much hes taking in a year.

Roman Deini
10-01-2006, 03:54 PM
vince is a billionaire if im correct.

hectis
10-01-2006, 04:10 PM
he would be worth around 500 mill more if it wuz not for the xfl

KZA
10-01-2006, 09:12 PM
its not the first time Luger spoiled the outcome of a match/storyline. (see wrestlemania X)

tommytootone
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
its not the first time Luger spoiled the outcome of a match/storyline. (see wrestlemania X)

Yo are you the same dude who had that wutang website back in the day

shaolinsword
10-03-2006, 06:52 AM

that site was legendary...although i can't actually rememeber what it was called. Remember the name "kza" though

hectis
10-03-2006, 11:27 AM
that site was legendary...although i can't actually rememeber what it was called. Remember the name "kza" though

I think it wuz wutangworld.com

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-03-2006, 03:23 PM
http://csswrestling.free.fr/Champions/History/photo%20heavy/Kurt%20Angle.jpg

http://www.vilinpimeaverkosto.com/painijat/chrisbenoit42.jpg

Kurt Angle's WWE contract was bought out early, which is why he became a free agent immediately. He is still due merchandise checks and PPV bonuses, unless he agreed to forgo those for the early release and the severence package he received. In any case, signing with TNA should not drastically affect what WWE owes him, if at all.

The feeling in WWE during the hype about TNA's big surprise was that Chris Benoit was not at risk of leaving. While it's not clear what his contract status is, he is seen as someone who would give proper notice and leave on good terms, assuming he'd even consider leaving.

According to WWE people working with the Ford Field ticket office, if every seat in the building is filled, there would be 78,000 people in the building.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6477

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
http://www.wrestlingzone.ru/images/chavo1.jpg

Chavo Guerrero has opened up a MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/chavoguerrero This page is legit as its affiliated with the people who run the official websites of Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero. Chavo made the page to put an end to the people pretending to be him on Myspace.

You can check out the November schedule for WWE 24/7 by clicking here http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe247/nextmonth/ . November will feature a roundtable discussion of Hulk Hogan's career. Dusty Rhodes, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes and Mike Graham will join host Jim Ross and discuss Hogan's career on the all-new The Legends of Wrestling show.

Joey Mercury returned to the ring after a four month hiatus at last week's OVW taping. He's still doing the MNM gimmick as he came out wearing a fur coat and sunglasses. He also recently cut his long hair as its short now.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6476

check two
10-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Nice job of the writers on Raw to make the tag team division look so weak lately. lol The Highlanders will probably win the tag titles soon. Though, last week on Raw, DX beat them in like 50 seconds. Then this week on Raw, it was real similar to last week, with DX running over a bunch of tag teams.

I liked how Bischoff was on Raw again, stating again how DX was a rip off of the NWO. Even Gonzo H and HBK couldn't disagree. lol That would be funny if they brought th NWO 'B' team in to feud with DX.

Is anyone else tired of the Edge/Cena main event storyline? Get somebody else into the mix already.

Roman Deini
10-03-2006, 03:31 PM
benoit going to tna? i hope not.

KZA
10-03-2006, 07:14 PM

naw Im someone else sorry.

I've read that Kurt Angle got fired.

hectis
10-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Nice job of the writers on Raw to make the tag team division look so weak lately. lol The Highlanders will probably win the tag titles soon. Though, last week on Raw, DX beat them in like 50 seconds. Then this week on Raw, it was real similar to last week, with DX running over a bunch of tag teams.

I liked how Bischoff was on Raw again, stating again how DX was a rip off of the NWO. Even Gonzo H and HBK couldn't disagree. lol That would be funny if they brought th NWO 'B' team in to feud with DX.

Is anyone else tired of the Edge/Cena main event storyline? Get somebody else into the mix already.

man they better not fight for 10 years

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
http://www.ndown.com/images/pg1/scottsteiner.jpg

There is an audio commentary on Scott Steiner's official website regarding a recent TNA PPV match with Samoa Joe, not to mention his prior matches with Triple H. Steiner really shoots hard on Triple H in the audio commentary as in one instance he said, "If it wasn't for him banging the boss's daughter he wouldn't have a f****** job." Steiner also called Triple H the "Kevin Federline of professional wrestling." He also discusses his infamous Royal Rumble match back in 2003 with Triple H. He said it takes two people to have a bad match, not one. Steiner also said that Triple H, Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels aren't real athletes like him as they didn't really play sports in high school. Click here to listen to Steiner shoot, which is about three minutes long. http://www.bootydaddy.com/account/steiner_speaks.htm

http://rajah.com/base/node/6482

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Welcome to this week's ECW recap. My name is Jay Shannon, and it's my pleasure to be your tour guide to the world of extreme. Before I start, just a quick thanks to Bob and Bill for this chance. Now on to the action.

Break out the Kool-aid (I'll take grape), it;s Paul E. He's watching Holly get sliced and diced from last week. Dang, that's just ugly. Holly demands RVD but Heyman back-peddles due to "liability issues". Holly goes nuts and slams Paul into the wall and says "you don't give me RVD, I'll give you a reason to sue". Test slams Holly with a chair right across the back..OWWW!!! Paul lets Holly know that while Bob has to take the night off, RVD will be busy, with TEST in an Extreme Rules Match.

AND THE CREDITS ROLL!

Joey and Tazz (the best play by play team going) welcome us to the action as the camera pans the crowd for our hero, THE SANDMAN! Ok, so the gimmick is getting a little stale, but he IS a legend. And who's his partner, He's homicidal, He's suicidal, He's genocidal, it's SABUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

And who are they facing? Wellllll, it's the Big Showwwww. I really like the change in the "angry Giant" The shaved head is a nice touch. Glad Vince and Paul decided to finally use Show to his potential. That "Deal Breaker" move is awesome And the "RagDoll" is something ONLY Show could pull off. And his tag team partner..SIgh...Matt Striker. Does anyone have Lanny Poffo's phone number? He needs to know how bad his gimmick is being ripped-off by this loser.

SANDMAN/SABU vs SHOW/STRIKER

Sandman is bloody already and no one's thrown a punch. I'm surprised that Sci-Fi doesn't complain about the blood. Show and Sabu to start. Show DOES seem to look a little like a 7 foot Curley of the Three Stooges, but I'd never be dumb enough to tell him that. Big Boot by Show to Sabu and the Bombay native is down. Show picks him up and lands the nastiest headbutt in the business on Sabu. Quick tag to Striker. Striker works over Sabu and has him on the ropes. Dropkick to the back of the head and Sabu's tasting the concrete.

Time for a commercial. Raw has a big 3 hour premiere, just in case you've been comatose for the last several weeks. It's next Monday, on USA. Ok, quick prediction. Kane's off Raw and heads to ECW where we have the Darkside battle between Thorn and Kane. I'll get to vampire boy later.

Back to the action, as Striker tags in Show. Show bashes Sabu with another wicked headbutt, followed by a severe suplex. Tag back to Striker (Show worried about breaking a sweat?) Another dropkick to the outside by Striker. Thrown back in and COULD BE, MIGHT BE, NOOOOO (tip of the hat to Marc Lowrance wherever you are).Sabu's hurting and even more so after a neck vise into a skull drop. Both of them are stunned...Sabu's crawling...TAG TO THE SANDMAN!!! He's a house on fire as he takes out Striker. He's got him on the ropes, could it be, YES it's the HEINKENRANA!! Just a two count. Show's back in the ring as Sandman sets up the White Russian Leg Sweep, but it's blocked and Sandman's down hard. Striker on top and it's over.

YOUR WINNERS: BIG SHOW AND MATT STRIKER.

Crowd so into Sandman and Sabu. ECW is rockin', and there was no advertising.

Joey and Tazz give us a quick flashback to the opening and then more commercials One hour show, 48 minutes of commercials. Ok, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.

BIMBO ALERT! BIMBO ALERT! Kelly and Trinity are hyping the Strip Poker contest next week. There's going to be more plastic in there than a Barbie factory.

Next up, Kevin Thorn. Every time I see this guy, I imagine he is what the offspring of Razor Ramon and Anne Rice's Lestat would look like. I guess it's better than his Mordecai gimmick where he looked like the child of the Undertaker and the Pillsbury Doughboy. And who has he got tonight? THE HEART AND SOUL OF ECW....TOMMY FREAKIN' DREAMER. This man should be ECW champ. He's the glue that holds this jigsaw together.

This match is back and forth. Kneelift by Dreamer, skull buster by Thorn,Dreamer's in the corner and Thorn's running at him full speed. Tommy's down. Thorn has him up, hits the big boot, followed by the gutbuster. Thorn has him up, but Tommy reverses things into a falling neckbreaker. The tables (no pun intended) have turned. Fists flying by Dreamer, another neckbreaker, and Tommy plants Thorn like a row of begonias with his DDT (Jake "The Snake" Roberts would be proud). Thorn rolls out to the floor and in a flashback to Savage/Slaughter/Ultimate Warrior, Tommy takes a scepter shot to the skull. And it's over.

Your winner...THE COUNT..Good EEEEVening. errr Kevin Thorn. Dreamer got a huge ovation too.

And now we go to, no not another commercial,another John Cena movie plug. Ok, so he has a movie, so does The Rock, and Goldberg, and Hogan has that dumb TV show Who Cares about the Marine? Not me.

Up next is MARIA!!!!! That makes the old pacemaker thump a little harder She's talking about how much she knows about poker...yep she's getting nekkid. To quote Ric Flair WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NOW we reach the high spot of the night. Your future World Champ, future Hall of Famer, and best darn wrestler since Chris Benoit and Ricky Steamboat, C.M. Punk.Tonight he's facing Danny Doring. This shouldn't take long. And it doesn't. Danny gets a small opening volley until C.M. gets fired up. A few well placed kicks by Punk and suddenly he slaps Danny into a Butterfly Suplex into a Backbreaker. That was just evil-looking. And Punk's in the Zone. Martial arts flurry that's too fast to call. The Uranage into the Anaconda. Two minutes and it's done. And now it's time for his reward, Kelly. She decides to do a sexy dance for Punk, until predictably Knox runs out and stops it. Can you say BUZZKILL? He yells at Punk to leave Kelly alone, and Punk punks Knox out. Punk challenges Knox, but Mikey chickens out. Again, people didn't even realize ECW was coming. Major heat. NY and Philly look out! Topeka loves EC DUB.

Off for another Strip Poker promo. Yawn. Perfectly good waste of wrestling time. Well, maybe if Maria loses.

And now Ladies and Gentleman, it's time for your main event of the evening. In this corner, from Battle Creek, Michigan, RVD. And in the opposite corner, from somewhere in Canada, Test.

The crowd is chanting RVD as the match gets going. The action is fast and furious so I'm going to just hit the highlights for you. Test kicks RVD outside and tries to crush his skull with the ring steps, but misses. RVD lays out Test on the steps and then nails Rolling Thunder on top of Test on top of the stairs. OUCH! Rvd goes for the toys. Table alert! RVD limping pretty bad. RVD and Test roll back in the ring. RVD tries to showboat and Test almost takes his head off with a clothesline that would make JBL shudder. RVD picks up a chair, but Test kicks it into his face. Test goes for a suplex but it's reversed and Test eats a chair. They tease a table drop for quite some time, before RVD sunset flips Test off the ring apron throught the table. And the next move...a commercial. It's like the clunk of an 8-track changing in the middle of a song. Sigh.

We're back. And so is Paul. He's brought friends, the Bashams aka his enforcers. They beat down on RVD for awhile, on the steps and using the nightsticks. RVD's gets away and takes it back to Test. Another table in play and Test gets laid out on the Table. It's 5=star time, but no, it's Big Show. He pushes him off the top rope. Test is back up and hits THE TEST FLIGHT.

Cover and it's allll done. Your winner...Test. The bad guys stroll out the door and we go off the air with Joey's promo of naked diva ringing in our ears. Tons of amazing false finishes. Best match on ECW tv so far this year. Huge crowd heat. Old school Extreme action that blew the crowd away. Just dynamite.

Well, til next week, this is your extreme tour guide Jay Shannon wishing you a good week and a better week=end.

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=27185

shaolinsword
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
ECW aint what it used to be now though with all the big arenas an all tha. And it doesn't make sense that the brands (WWE + ECW) were feuding seeing as the same person owned it. It would make more sense if they were owned by two different people (TNA vs WWE would be cool)

Roman Deini
10-04-2006, 10:50 AM
lol at steiner. steroid pumping wrestler. who he listed are real athletes instead of him. steroids must be going thru his head.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.otherarena.com/art/teams/outsider.jpg

To clear up all of the rumors regarding WWE bringing back the New World Order, the reason for all the mentions of the group on television is to push Eric Bischoff’s Controversy Creates Cash book. As of now, there are no plans to bring back the popular faction. Though it is possible that those plans could change, it is unlikely. One of the reasons that WWE has renewed some of the NWO trademarks could be to sale some of the classic NWO merchandise again. This would make sense due to the recent success in other classic merchandise sales.

http://www2.sheffieldtoday.net/promotions/wwf/Kurt-Angle-WWE.jpg

TNA management has decided not allow Kurt Angle work independent dates right now in order to give him time to let his body heal. The decision was obviously made to preserve Angle so that they can make exclusive use of his extraordinary talent, while at the same time give him further rehabilitation time for his injuries.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6487

hectis
10-05-2006, 01:41 AM
one one hand I would love to see a nwo/dx war on the other hand the outsiders aint what the use to be

i dont think there would be a dx if there wuz not an nwo

36chambers
10-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Will The Rock ever return? Seems like hes having alot of success in the movies so maybe not right now. And where are the Dudleys at? I heard they said they will never work with Vince again, is that true? Shame, because ECW need someone like the Dudleys right now. Or even RAW.

hectis
10-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Will The Rock ever return? Seems like hes having alot of success in the movies so maybe not right now. And where are the Dudleys at? I heard they said they will never work with Vince again, is that true? Shame, because ECW need someone like the Dudleys right now. Or even RAW.

The rock said he is done wrestling and is only doing movies and I have no clue about team 3D (Dudleys is a trademark of the wwe lol)

CherChezLaMarauder
10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
remember Brother Love from WWF years ago?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu

CherChezLaMarauder
10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Ravishing Rick Rude. lmao! he used to go after Randy Savage's chick Elizabeth. And once he rocked tights with her face on his behind and wiggle his ass cheeks.

>>pullsl a Rude Awakening in victory::

>>picks random chick from the crowd::

::kisses her with his bushy mustache::

36chambers
10-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Any of you ever heard of or seen these WWE Mini Belts?

These things are 12inch long, 3.5inch high, and are exact replicas of the real belts, minus the size. They're made out of the same material as the real ones, and they come with a material WWE bag to put them in (as seen in the bottom pic below). Ever since I saw C-Rayz Walz (the rapper) on MTV wearing one on his wrist, Ive wanted one! I dont wear wrist bands, but this would be kinda cool to wear for a joke etc.. The price range is $30-40. But they're not sold as "wrist bands", they just fit on your wrist. I think they're more of a collectable.

Check them out, Im not sure what one to get yet;

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniWingedEagle.JPG

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniUndisputed2.JPG

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniUSTitle.JPG

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/3_040.jpg

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/ECW_020.jpg

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/3_045.jpg
(the wholes you see are for the nameplates, which you can also buy.)

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/classic2_033.jpg

You can pretty much get any belt there has been. They may not look so great there, but they do actually look good on your wrist. Picture your boy 36 rollin through London with a WWE title on his wrist ^O^ It would be safe to say no one would think of fuckin with me, as they can see im the Champ!

My question is, does anyone know a reliable place on the net to get these from? highspots.com doesn't look too bad, and ive checked on ebay and they're are a few places to get them. But I thought I would ask you guys 1st before ordering.

Roman Deini
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM
uhm that wasnt elizabeth but the wife of jake roberts.

hectis
10-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Any of you ever heard of or seen these WWE Mini Belts?

These things are 12inch long, 3.5inch high, and are exact replicas of the real belts, minus the size. They're made out of the same material as the real ones, and they come with a material WWE bag to put them in (as seen in the bottom pic below). Ever since I saw C-Rayz Walz (the rapper) on MTV wearing one on his wrist, Ive wanted one! I dont wear wrist bands, but this would be kinda cool to wear for a joke etc.. The price range is $30-40. But they're not sold as "wrist bands", they just fit on your wrist. I think they're more of a collectable.

Check them out, Im not sure what one to get yet;

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniWingedEagle.JPG

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniUndisputed2.JPG

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/WrestlingCentral/Belt_MiniUSTitle.JPG

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/3_040.jpg

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/ECW_020.jpg

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/3_045.jpg
(the wholes you see are for the nameplates, which you can also buy.)

http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/classic2_033.jpg

You can pretty much get any belt there has been. They may not look so great there, but they do actually look good on your wrist. Picture your boy 36 rollin through London with a WWE title on his wrist ^O^ It would be safe to say no one would think of fuckin with me, as they can see im the Champ!

My question is, does anyone know a reliable place on the net to get these from? highspots.com doesn't look too bad, and ive checked on ebay and they're are a few places to get them. But I thought I would ask you guys 1st before ordering.

it has to be one of the world titles why get a lesser title?

Roman Deini
10-06-2006, 08:46 PM
i ordered some shirts from the wwe euroshop.

check two
10-09-2006, 10:51 PM
All Hail King Booker!!
http://newsletter.wwe.com/images/NOM320x438.jpg

36chambers
10-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Why are fans cheering Cena now? Whats changed?

And what shirts you get Deini? I got the old skool Carlito "i know cool" one. Quiet expensive on wweshop tho.

Roman Deini
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
king of kings and rated r superstar.

hectis
10-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Why are fans cheering Cena now? Whats changed?

And what shirts you get Deini? I got the old skool Carlito "i know cool" one. Quiet expensive on wweshop tho.

there not it is just audio done by the wwe to make it look like they are in hopes that othere people who are watching will be like oh they like him so i have to like him too u know people who like who ever every one else likes and to help they only show his 10 fans when the show the crowd it pisses me off cuz there is so many better people then him if they would have had him beat the undertaker yesterday i would have stopped watching for like a year or something(or until tuesday when ecw came on lol)

Roman Deini
10-10-2006, 03:15 PM
only the 12 year olds are cheering for cena.

hectis
10-10-2006, 03:25 PM
yo I hope king booker wins that match between him big show and cena

check two
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Is there any King Booker shirts out?

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Tazz and Styles let us know the main event is a Old School vs New School ECW 6-man tag match Sandman, Sabu and RVD against Big Show, Test, and Striker.

Our first official match of the night brings out the best ECW has to offer...C.M.Punk. This guy is such a future superstar, nothing this side of serious injury is going to stop this guy. Vince, Paul, may I make a request for the near future? With Chris Benoit back in the ring, let's get the match signed as soon as possible. If you don't think THAT MATCH won't sell tickets, well you should just retire now.

But tonight, Punk gets the Parisian, Rene Dupree. No real match up here. Tazz and Styles bash France a lot. The match starts with quite a bit of back and forth between the two until Punk hits a nice dropkick to the thighs of Dupree. Split screen to show us the poker game. While there is some fun to the game, it's really sad to see Punk's match interrupted by this fluff. Punk nails a sick looking back-breaker on Dupree. Punk goes to the outside and gets knocked off the ring apron into the announcer table. Dupree rolls him back in for a near fall.The near fall seems to wake up the sleeping beast as Punk kicks it into top gear. Off the ropes and Punk hits the leg lariat. Throws Dupree into the corner and walks the ropes to plant a knee to the chin. Punk picks Dupree up hits a deep slam and locks in the Anaconda. Tap by Dupree. YOUR WINNER: C.M. PUNK!

And we're back to the game. I never thought this game could be boring, but the girls has raised this to the point of WHY WASTE THE TIME?. We're off to commercial and then it's right back to the game. Will someone get naked already?

Out to the ring and it's my brother's favorite Ariel along with Dracula's baby boy, Kevin Thorn. And who does the blood-sucker have in the ring tonight? THE INNOVATOR OF VIOLENCE..TOMMY DREAMER. Thorn's got his scepter again. Since my prediction of last week was right and Kane lost last night, I can see the Big Red Machine vs. The Dark Child in the near future. Tommy is out for revenge after last week and he doesn't disappoint. He starts off fast and furious against Thorn and looks well on his way to taking this one until he misses a shoulder run and hits the shoulder hard into the steel ringpost. Thorn goes to work on the shoulder like a shark smelling blood. Wraps Dreamer's arm in the ropes and pulls. That just has to hurt. We flash back and forth to the game in the back but I'm trying hard to ignore it. Dreamer's down on the mat and Thorn misses a Benoit-like falling head-butt. Tommy has a small run until he missed the savage elbow off the ropes and hits nothing but mat. Tommy get Thorn into the ropes and hits a combo move of a back-cracker and neck-breaker using the rops to add punishment. Thorn's really shaken up. Dreamer nails the Dreamer DDT and it's academic. Could Be, MIght Be, IT IS! Dreamer Wins. It's good to see the bookers' are giving the old schoolers the chance to shine. Thorn's winning streak is done.

Another check in with the semi-naked divas. Who's winning? We are! Ok, it's dull and boring to a point, but that much nakedness has to count for something. Off to commercial.

We're back and we see the Hardcore Holly saga of the past few weeks. That cut on the back makes me cringe, and I've been through heart surgery AND knee surgery. I'm actually starting to warm up to Sparky errr Hardcore..

And it's back to the game where the girls are lusting after John Cena and Batista. When did I change channels from ECW to The View? God grant me a commercial. And I get one. The Brian Pillman DVD is out. I suggest you get it And if you haven't got all the ECW DVD's your collection just isn't complete. I have them all and they are well worth the price.

Then it's the Marine premiere party. I've been a bit hard on Cena and his movie and perhaps I've been off-target. I can't say I will go to the movies to see it, but it definitely will be on my to rent list.

It's Main Event Time as our six men are out. Show shaved his head and now his face too. Not sure if it's a good look, but as brutal as he's been lately, he can look however he wants. We head off to commercial before the match starts. Once back, it's RVD and Test to start the match.Test powers on RVD from the start. Like Show, Test's new persona is a step in the right direction. I could see him wearing the strap down the road. RVD starts to pick it up and back-flips off the ropes on Test. RVD nails the windmill kick and Test is down. RVD tags Sabu and then runs to bounce off the ropes. RVD hits the Rolling Thunder just as Sabu sails over the ropes and connects with a hard leg drop. Good combo move. Quick tag to Sandman. Test runs to the corner and in comes YOUR Teacher, Matt Striker. Striker beats Sandman silly and then tags in Show. Massive headbutt and skillet-sized chops by Show as we again split-screen to the poker game.

Sandman finally gets to the corner and Sabu's back in. A few hard shots by Sabu and Show high-tails it to the corner. Test takes over and Sabu's in for a serious beating. Sabu tries to fight back by bouncing off the ropes but Test counters with a vicious clothesline that would straighten out a spine faster than a chiropractor. Test picks up Sabu and nails multiple backbreakers on Sabu. Sabu ain't never going to get social security if he keeps this up. Striker tags in. Sabu starts to fight back until Striker hits a rolling reverse neckbreaker. Sabu rolls out of the ring right into the arms of Test. Test shows massive power as he one-arm slams Sabu over and over into the ring post. Sabu gets rolled back in the ring and after a further beating, Show tags back in. It's Rocky III flashback time, as Show grabs Sabu and lifts him ala Thunderlips lifts Rocky. Sabu finally mounts an offense and spikes Show. Show crawls to the corner and tags in Test Brutal bearhug to Sabu and if the Indian doesn't get to the corner soon, this one's going to be over. Test tags in Striker, who walks into the most wicked looking back hook kick I've ever seen. Finally, Sabu makes the tag to RVD. Monkey flip on Striker. Test gets laid out, and then Sabu uses Test to launch AIR SABU! on Striker. RVD is feeling froggy. Hits the 5-star on Striker, but does he cover him? Oh no, that pleasure goes to our beer-drinking hero, the Sandman, as he nails the Rolling Rock. 1-2-3. The Old Schoolers take the win. And we end up the night back where we started, at the poker table. The girls are still covered up, with the exception of Kelly who stripped off earlier on. Candace and Maria get into it when Maria starts giving Candace grief about getting naked. The fight's on and the clothes are off. And of course, ALL the good parts are video-distorted, so we really don't see anything. I saw more skin on Mystique in X-3. Bit of a disappointing ending, but no one REALLY expected to see anything, did they? Sad to think, the only nudity we see this week on WWE/ECW programming is William Regal. Something is just SO wrong with that. Well, the lights are dimming and the music is fading on this week's show. I thank each and every one of you for joining me on tonight's journey into T & A...Tease and Action. Speaking of TNA, feel free to join me on Thursday as we take a look at the other side of the wrestling fence. Until then, this is your extreme tour guide, Jay Shannon, wishing you a great week and a better week-end.

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=27248

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/3482024

For the first time since Unforgiven, Mr. McMahon appeared on WWE television to announce a Champion of Champions main event at Cyber Sunday. The announcement was nothing less than shocking, but the Chairman plans to make another huge announcement regarding the Champion of Champions Match this week on RAW. With all three champions - King Booker, Big Show and John Cena - in attendance, what bomb will Mr. McMahon drop on Monday night?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/preview/

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-16-2006, 03:56 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/joeymaggs/01.jpg

According to The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer, Joseph Magliano aka "Jumpin" Joey Maggs passed away yesterday. He was 37 years old. No further details are available at the moment.

Maggs often appeared on WCW's B-shows such as WCW Saturday Night and WCW WorldWide in a "jobber to the stars" capacity throughout the 1990's. Maggs was usually used to put over the rising WCW stars at the time, but he'd occasionally get a win every now and then. On the rare occasion in which he did win, he'd finish his opponent off with the enzuigiri. Maggs made his WCW debut in 1991 and appeared off-and-on on their shows until 1998. He took part in the inaugural WCW Light Heavyweight title tournament in 1991, and even got some promo time to promote it, but lost in the first round. Soon after, he briefly formed a tag team with Johnny Rich (Tommy Rich's brother) called "The Creatures." Maggs' lone televised pay-per-view appearance took place at Halloween Havoc 1991 as "The Creatures" lost to Big Josh and PN News. Current SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long once managed him. Maggs' final WCW television appearance aired on WCW WorldWide on Valentine's Day 1998 in a loss to the emerging Bill Goldberg.

Perhaps his greatest wrestling accomplishment was winning the USWA Tag Team Championship with fellow journeyman wrestler Rex King (former WWF wrestler Timothy Well from the mid-90's tag team Well Dunn) in 1990. Maggs made his wrestling debut in 1987 at the age of 18. He was from Wildwood, New Jersey.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6551

I remember watching this guy when I was watching a little bit of WCW in the early days. R.I.P. "Jumpin" Joey Maggs

ironmantis
10-16-2006, 07:07 AM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/3482024

For the first time since Unforgiven, Mr. McMahon appeared on WWE television to announce a Champion of Champions main event at Cyber Sunday. The announcement was nothing less than shocking, but the Chairman plans to make another huge announcement regarding the Champion of Champions Match this week on RAW. With all three champions - King Booker, Big Show and John Cena - in attendance, what bomb will Mr. McMahon drop on Monday night?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/preview/

the announcement is more or likely going to be to let the fans decide who's championship will be on the line for the match - the WWE Championship, the ECW Championship or the World Championship.

we will see.

peace

Roman Deini
10-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Source: Figure4 Newsletter

-- Vince McMahon was said to be "freaked out" after last week's "Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3" UFC special on SpikeTV drew a 3.1 overall rating and a 4.3 for the final quarter hour featuring the actual Ortiz vs. Shamrock fight. Vince went as far as to tell his writers to start coming up for ideas for Shamrock if they brought him in to WWE.

-- Supoosedly Paul Heyman had to explain to Vince that the UFC special's huge rating wasn't drawn just by Ken Shamrock, but that it was the whole Ortiz vs. Shamrock rivalry dating back years.

-- As of now, there's no word on whether the two sides are talking yet but WWE, namely Vince McMahon, is interested in the 42 year old "World's Most Dangerous Man". Shamrock is a former WWE Intercontinental champion who worked with the company during the Attitude era.

36chambers
10-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Good news.

Shamrock would be nice, WWE needs someone like that. If you put him and Jericho on Smackdown, it would make the program ALOT stronger.

the insignificant
10-20-2006, 02:45 AM
Good news.

Shamrock would be nice, WWE needs someone like that. If you put him and Jericho on Smackdown, it would make the program ALOT stronger.

smackdown has the talent, they just push the wrong guys and their storylines are just stupid... i don't find the chavo-rey thing offensive as much as i find it boring... and undertaker v ken kennedy? c'mon...

hectis
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM
smackdown has the talent, they just push the wrong guys and their storylines are just stupid... i don't find the chavo-rey thing offensive as much as i find it boring... and undertaker v ken kennedy? c'mon...

part of the reason smackdown is not as good as raw is cuz they always rape smackdown for there talent and send them to raw

check two
10-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I don't think Raw is better talent wise. Smackdown is limited to what they can do storyline wise, partly since it's on a non-cable channel. Also, not airing live takes some appeal away too. I wouldn't really care if they brought back Ken Shamrock or not. His character was nothing special in the WWE.

Did anyone see Gail Kim get thrown last night by Hernandez, of the LAX? That looked rough. lol

hectis
10-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't think Raw is better talent wise. Smackdown is limited to what they can do storyline wise, partly since it's on a non-cable channel. Also, not airing live takes some appeal away too. I wouldn't really care if they brought back Ken Shamrock or not. His character was nothing special in the WWE.

Did anyone see Gail Kim get thrown last night by Hernandez, of the LAX? That looked rough. lol

yeah not being live dose ruin it u can get the results way before friday and nah i did not see it

the insignificant
10-21-2006, 03:23 AM
part of the reason smackdown is not as good as raw is cuz they always rape smackdown for there talent and send them to raw

it's strange because for a while, they were sending the talent towards smackdown for a while... i don't really understand them all to raw... it doesn't matter who they put over there, vince always has to involve himself... the guy is wanker... i hope he dies because it's the only way he won't be on that show...

the insignificant
10-21-2006, 03:27 AM

the cable thing is a good point... the live thing wouldn't be a problem if they taped it like it was live instead of having big gaps in between all of the matches... if they could keep the fans loud from start to finish, it would seem as if it was live... at the moment, you can hear when the ring has been empty for a while because the fans are near silent at the start of the match...

front.Porch
10-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Kevin Federline is gonna be on Raw again monday night, what a dunse.. i mean he got booed and shit, and the fans probably do dislike him, how the fuck is he gonna make sales, lol... nah he probably will but come on.

12weLvE
10-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Kevin Federline is gonna be on Raw again monday night, what a dunse.. i mean he got booed and shit, and the fans probably do dislike him, how the fuck is he gonna make sales, lol... nah he probably will but come on.

WTF he wants to be a wrestler now?? :frusty:

MMTX
10-22-2006, 12:24 PM
K-Fed would get his ass whopped I wanna see that

36chambers
10-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Even though everyone hates Cena, I bet they were happy when he dropped K-Fed on his ass ;)

front.Porch
10-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Everyone hates Cena? i thought everyone loved his ass.. that man has got some small weird arms lol, he's alright i guess...

Roman Deini
10-22-2006, 01:24 PM
k-fed would make a great heel tho haha.

36chambers
10-22-2006, 01:27 PM
I like Cena, theres far more worse wrestlers/gimmicks in the WWE at the moment.

front.Porch
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
What ya'll think of Cryme Tyme? they pretty sick, they finisher is alright.

IronFingaz7
10-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I like Cryme Tyme, but people might find it offensive, I like them though. I've also heard their supposed to get a big push, part of the reason they beat the Spirit Squad (I fucking hate them)

P.E.A.C.E.

36chambers
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Cryme Time aren't too bad. The guy who dances like a dick makes me laugh. I think the big guy could easily become a very successful singles wrestler, maybe IC champ? But for now I would like to see more Cryme Time.

Its something different. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN.

the insignificant
10-23-2006, 04:55 AM
the funniest thing watching that k-fed guy (i honestly didn't have a clue who he was til they said he was mr britney) kept holding his shirt like it was a substitute for the balls he mustn't have...

ironmantis
10-23-2006, 09:04 AM
You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace

front.Porch
10-23-2006, 10:44 AM
The big guy in Cryme Tyme is lethal boy, he was knockin' heads off with them big boots.

front.Porch
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace

Man... Booker is a chump, i just laughed at him when he was switchin' bout that, he was goin' mad lol, the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

BRONZBODY
10-23-2006, 05:03 PM
yeah im glad book is champ now....but this king booker persona is wack as hell...gimme my good ol' booker t back....mebbe stevie ray needs to come and beat the shit out of him

IronFingaz7
10-23-2006, 06:37 PM
the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

YES!!! I love Kristal, she is fucking sexy as hell, her and Melina are my two favorite divas. My girls name is actually Krystal too, and she get mad when I be like damn you looking good as fuck tonight, lol, she gets so mad at me.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
10-24-2006, 12:17 AM
I think King Booker's gimmick is entertaining, it's something different.

Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

By the way, how come Kane is currently on Smackdown? I thought he was going to take some time off first.

Alcryt
10-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

I heard someone say that instead of an NWO feud its going to be the feud with Edge and Orton but i dunno..

Im liking Cryme Tyme, it seems as if wwe is building up a tag team division now with the latest additions, which is good :thumbup:

Roman Deini
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Some news about (possible) WWE signings.

According to the PWInsider, Eddie Colon has already signed a deal with the WWE. PWInsider quotes Victor Jovica himself (part owner of WWC) as the source. Eddie is Carlito's brother and works in Puerto Rico for World Wrestling Council. Back when Carlito first signed his deal, rumors of WWE being interested in Eddie surfaced as well, but that the company felt he needed more experience. That was around two and a half years ago. PWInsider and prwrestling.com reported of Carlito's signing around six months before it was made official, so as it turns out, this might not be confirmed until 2007 or so. WWC is already preparing their fanbase for when Eddie leaves, as the announcers have been discussing on air that when Carlos Colon Sr was at Raw several weeks ago (back when they where on MSG and a shot of Carlos was shown during a Carlito match) he was negotiating a WWE deal for Eddie.

Credit: PWInsider and prwrestling.com

ROH World Tag Team Champion Claudio Castagnoli had a tryout at WWE's Deep South Wrestling territory this past week. According to reports from the tryout, he did very well and many are expecting that he will be offered a deal if he hasn't already by now. Castagnoli's size will definitely help his chances as that is something WWE always looks at when searching for new talent.

credit: PWInsider

Former TNA headliner Monty Brown was backstage at yesterday's Raw taping in Chicago. Sources have confirmed Brown and World Wrestling Entertainment have opened contract negotiations. As noted yesterday on PWInsider.com, Brown's talks to sign a new deal with TNA have stalled of late and he's no longer under contract there. Brown was not booked for the Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan.

Credit: PWInsider

36chambers
10-24-2006, 03:27 PM
I see that about Monty Brown... WWE will just ruin him, they dont know how to handle talent these days. If I was him id stay in TNA, they'll make it big soon, they're already in the primetime spot on USA TV.

Who did everyone vote for for Cyber Sunday? Go to WWE.com to vote. I voted....

Booker T's title on the line
Eric Bishoff special guest ref
Carlito for the IC shot
Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flaires tag partner
Sandman v Umaga

front.Porch
10-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Cools...

Bookers Title
Eric special ref
Nitro IC shot
Dusty for tag partner
Umaga Vs Benoit

front.Porch
10-24-2006, 03:50 PM
TNA is on a whole different level to WWE, they wrestling is superb, any TNA wrestler would just get held back with they moves in the WWE, look at Jeff Hardy for example, he ain't doin' what he was doin' in TNA, but i prefer WWE, TNA has much better wrestlin', but WWE just got standard entertainment you know.

IronFingaz7
10-24-2006, 05:48 PM
I see that about Monty Brown... WWE will just ruin him, they dont know how to handle talent these days. If I was him id stay in TNA, they'll make it big soon, they're already in the primetime spot on USA TV.

Who did everyone vote for for Cyber Sunday? Go to WWE.com to vote. I voted....

Booker T's title on the line
Carlito for the IC shot
Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flaires tag partner
Sandman v Umaga

Booker T's title
Nitro for the IC shot (I just want to see Melina, LMAO)
Roddy Piper as Flair's partner
Kane VS. Umaga (Kane needs his rematch to just destroy Umaga, I can't stand Umaga and they push him so hard)

P.E.A.C.E.

front.Porch
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Nitro for the IC shot (I just want to see Melina, LMAO)

Exactly the same lol.

Roman Deini
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
dont think wwe will ruin monty brown. plus some people at tna wants to walk out on them. ron killings is also one of them. brown is an option for wwe cause he is also a trainer or something to that and thats why he gets looked at.

check two
10-25-2006, 01:39 PM
-Cena's title on the line, so King Booker can have both the Raw and Smackdown title.
-Bischoff as special guest referee
-Shelton Benjamin for the IC title shot
-Rowdy Roddy Piper as Flair's tag team partner
-Chris Benoit as Umaga's opponent

I don't really think people would care much to see Dusty Rhodes wrestle. It's like the blob moving around the ring.

And concerning Monty Brown, I don't see how he would be able to do a WWE schedule, and also be a personal trainer. Cause I heard his personal training job takes up a lot of time. Plus, he makes real good money doing the personal training. But I don't really consider him much of a talent right now anyway, so I don't think the WWE would ruin him. His mic skills are lacking. And his matches weren't very exciting.

Kong
10-25-2006, 01:58 PM
i want book to win both to. i think they ending the king thing already though.

IronFingaz7
10-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I pick Booker title because I have feeling whoever's title is on the line, their not going to let them lose it anyway and I really don't want Cena or Big Show to win, so if Bookers title is on the line I doubt they'll let him lose it.

P.E.A.C.E.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-26-2006, 07:11 PM
http://www.derok.net/derek3/images/classics/wwf%20million%20dollar%20man.jpg

WWE has released Ted DiBiase and Tim Horner from their contracts. Both DiBiase and Horner had been working as producers/road agents for the company. DiBiase was on the WWE creative team for a short while, but he had been working on the television production side of things in recent months. No reasons were given for their dismissals from the company.

After being an outspoken critic of their programming for several years, DiBiase was hired by WWE in March 2005. Tim Horner was hired earlier in the year. What with their dismissals from the company, this should open up two road agent spots for past wrestling veterans to fill in.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6621

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-26-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/lita/2736160/201.jpg

In the latest edition of WWE Magazine (December 2006 issue featuring Edge on the cover), there is a light-hearted article on Lita possibly needing a new occupation in the future (there is also a big Lita "Devil" poster enclosed in the magazine). A career expert from Yahoo! HotJobs made some recommendations for another career she could have after WWE sent them her wrestling resume. The career expert said that she could possibly be a Hollywood agent, a politician, a border patrol agent, a smoking cessation counselor or a bodyguard. Although, this person's recommendations aren't meant to be taken seriously as its usually talking about how she can "lay the smackdown" on her opposition and use her dirty tactics and so forth. Anyways, there is one vague line in the article in which WWE seems to acknowledging the rumors regarding her forthcoming departure from the company. Here is a brief snippet of that:

With Lita possibly moonsaulting her way out of WWE, the sultry redhead may soon be on the hunt for a new paycheck. With that in mind, we threw together her resume and sent it off to career expert Susan Vobejda, Vice President of Marketing for Yahoo! HotJobs. After reviewing Lita's C.V., she had these recommendations for the duplicitous Diva.

Also, the title of the article reads WWE's Career Corner - Retiring Superstars' one-stop job placement center.

Lita's WWE future is currently unclear. The Wrestling Observer reported back in the summer that her WWE contract was set to expire in either September or November and that she wasn't planning on renewing it because she wanted to do some other things in her life (namely focusing on her rock band "The Luchagors" and trying to become an actress). Considering that September has since passed and she's still appearing at WWE events, it looks like her contract will be expiring in November - if the original report is indeed true. On the otherhand, its been reported that some fans haved asked her about the rumors at recent autograph signings and she tells them that she plans on staying in WWE. If she's still in WWE come December, it looks like she'll be sticking around after all.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6618

Kong
10-27-2006, 11:49 AM
is the great khali done?

hectis
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
maybe but they never said it yet i hope not the should work on his skills a little then bring him back

check two
10-27-2006, 04:43 PM
The Great Khali doesn't have any wrestling skills. lol That's why they changed his match with the Undertaker. He was supposed to wrestle Taker at a PPV a few months back. But Khali is such a bad wrestler, they had to have the match on Smackdown. So they could edit it before it aired on TV. lol

Kong
10-28-2006, 01:02 PM
theres somone with a nwo shirt on right behind the ring every raw and smackdown. bet it happens, with bischoff edge and ortan and scott hall should be at least, nash seems to be back on tna now.

Monty brown will be better in wwe, he didn't really have a place in tna.

wheres scott steiner gone?

Roman Deini
10-28-2006, 03:31 PM
steiner is also in tna.

wuswordz95
10-29-2006, 07:00 PM
tna rules. wwe sucks. bring back nitro

Kong
10-30-2006, 08:02 AM
steiner is also in tna.

yeah but where? he aint been around for a little while.

Kong
10-30-2006, 08:12 AM
oh yeah i forgot i watched bound for glory last night. sting didn't look right with his new look.

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
I saw TNA a lil bit the other night and saw Sting's look.. it WAS pretty corny.. but I ain't been watching much wrestling as of late. ECW is falling off and doing the typical WWE bullshit.. though I did see K-Federline get F-U'ed which was a fucking classic moment.. who else?

check two
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Steiner has had some disagreements over a new contract. That's why he hasn't been on TnA lately.

wuswordz95
10-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Steiner has had some disagreements over a new contract. That's why he hasn't been on TnA lately.

wow that sucks if scotty left. tnaneeds to start building it s stars up ala lance hoyt abyss samoa joe and others

hectis
11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
booker t won making him the best of the best right now:)

soul controller
11-07-2006, 05:55 PM
*yawns*

wuswordz95
11-07-2006, 06:47 PM
I hope the nwo makes a come back but how? nash is in tna . well o of nwo attacks dx i will be so happy

soul controller
11-08-2006, 03:55 AM
fuck the nwo come back fuck dx
this isnt fucking 97

cant they come up with new ideas?
or builders NEW wrestlers and their characters?

fuck a nostalga trip
when u only got 2 in dx,.

RAW is fucking lame,
i had hope a few weeks back when i saw supercrazy appear on raw.
i was like yayy intercontinental title picture/midcard looked fucking dope
orton,cariton,supercrazy,hardy,shelton,nitro
and they some how managed to kill the fucking buzz.
with 3 mintute matches!!
WTF
do they know how to build stOries anymore,
will build new stars. when u got the old 'click'
still holding down new talent
glass roofs type shit.

smackdown atleast has wrestling on their

kendrick and london, are the best tag team i seen since. the rock n roll express.. or even the rockers

check two
11-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Yeah, Smackdown lets the cruiserweights and others have some good matches sometimes. Though, some people get bored watching teams like Kendrick and London, cause they aren't really involved right now in much of a storyline. I'm not one of those people that needs a big drama filled storyline, but some people do. I like watching local indy wrestling when I can, which puts on good skilled wrestling shows. Like I said before though, I'd like Smackdown better if they had a live show. I tend to read the results early. lol

shaolinsword
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
watchin cyber sunday now and well....bischoff is the ref for DX / Orton and edge and DX dragged their entrance on way too long

hectis
11-08-2006, 05:04 PM
smackdown is the best wwe show right now raw is ok but man ecw what the fuck has the wwe done to it

wuswordz95
11-08-2006, 11:01 PM
well maybe i should give smackdown a chance.

check two
11-09-2006, 05:40 PM
I know Sting is a legend and all in the wrestling business, but maybe he could pay a little more attention to things besides just his matches. lol I thought this was kinda funny.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/2388

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-14-2006, 02:09 AM
http://images.zap2it.com/20031226/vincemcmahon_wwesmackdown_240.jpg

Apparently Vince McMahon’s backstage behavior has become an issue once again. Those close to the situation say that Vince is more erratic then ever lately and he has been increasingly moody and unpredictable. The people that said that he could not get any worse last year say that he has gotten worse.

One source said, "He has everyone on edge because you never know what Vince is going to show up...”

http://rajah.com/base/node/6735

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-14-2006, 02:10 AM
On a recent TNA “iMPACT!”, BG and Kip James abruptly quit TNA Wrestling. The duo were reportedly frustrated with TNA management for what they perceived as “being held back” – and the last anyone saw of them, both stars left the arena in a fit of anger.

As part of their final commitment to TNA Wrestling, BG and Kip were scheduled to compete on Saturday’s show in Connecticut, but due to the event being cancelled, they apparently had some extra time on their hands.

As you’ll see in the below exclusive video, the tag team appear to be in quite a different mood!

TNAwrestling.com received this footage from BG and Kip on Sunday afternoon with a note attached that said the following:

“See you on Thursday night – VKM”

You can see the video by clicking here
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=1002

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-14-2006, 02:11 AM
The morale in the WWE locker room has been on shaky grounds as of late. One headliner told a backstage source that he regrets his recent decision to sign a new long term deal with WWE, saying that he’d rather work in TNA.

"The guys who used to be marks for being in WWE are starting to see TNA as a better place to be," said one WWE wrestler. "TNA is seen as a viable alternative by more and more guys." They continued.

Many guys in the WWE locker room feel that TNA only has so many “big money” spots and by signing long term deals with WWE, it leaves them with little to no leverage. Apparently WWE realizes the lack of morale in the locker room and are encouraging guys with expiring deals to re-sign several months in advance to keep them from headling a WWE event one week to showing up on TNA programming the next.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6734

I'm guessing the guy who said this is "The Crippler" Chris Beniot cuz he just recently re-signed with WWE to a new contract.

Dirk Daring
11-14-2006, 03:46 PM
the characters now are kind of stale no personality and too much lingering in on the smut but it gets a reaction.....right now Booker T is the bad guy in the wwe and Finley's Character is another good performer as of now, but the good guys are not working off of it, now Mark Henry had some steam but the Undertaker killed his character, dont know why he did not get put over, (dont get NOI on me)....Raw mistake #1 making Carlito a face, lets see how long he stays in the co, that derailed his initial psychology coming in the wwe, Mistake #2 Shawn Micheals being christian (but was good working with Vinnie Mac), I just cannot see HBK as the ned flanders of the wwe #3 putting the spirit squad in the back burner working with ric flair.....

Dirk Daring
11-14-2006, 03:49 PM
you know the Company is sucking in talent when your promoter is working the matches as a wrestler and booker and is the top heel of the company, you would figure that the talent would take a hint and step their game up. but i could be wrong.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:09 PM
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/bin/142.$plit/C_0_articolo_254084_listatakes_itemTake_0_immagine take.jpg

Kurt Angle will continue his huge media tour in order to help promote the prime time debut of TNA iMPACT! this Thursday night with an appearance on The Joe McDonnell Experience on KLAC AM 570 in Los Angeles tonight. From what we’ve been told, the interview is expected to be very open-ended and interesting. You will be able to download the show after it airs on AM570Radio.com.

http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/news2/image/smackcount2/litawritein/lita2.jpg

The latest issue of WWE Magazine featuring Edge on the cover includes an article that says that Lita may soon be “moonsaulting” away from wrestling. While it’s interesting that several big names are walking away from WWE as of late, this comes as no surprise as Lita has planned for some time now on taking time off from the business.

The five week total for “The Marine” starring John Cena is now up to $17,945,427.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6743

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:10 PM
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/dibiase.jpg

Ted DiBiase has issued a statement on his release from WWE on his official website, www.MillionDollarman.com. He said that he was released, along with Tim Horner, due to cutbacks.

WWE.com has a brief article on the history of the Survivor Series. Click here to read the article. http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/exclusives/strivetosurvive

The "WWE Canada Update" is now being done by Jack Korpela instead of Steve Romero. Korpela, 24, was recently hired by WWE. He has an extensive announcing background in motorcycle drag racing.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6755

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:11 PM
http://web.utk.edu/~glucke/Piper06.jpg

If you plan on buying the new Rowdy Roddy Piper DVD set, you may want to purchase it at Circuit City. The Piper DVD sets available at Circuit City contain a bonus disc that features some extra "Piper's Pit" segments, thus making it a four disc DVD set. The bonus disc seems to only be available at Circuit City retail stores and nowhere else.

http://myspace-266.vo.llnwd.net/01341/66/26/1341696266_m.jpg

Jillian Hall is the latest WWE star to join MySpace. You can check out her page at myspace.com/jillianhall1. The page contains several unseen backstage candid photos of her with other WWE stars. And in a bit of trivia, she lists herself as a proud parent.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/williamregal/photos/otherphotos/Regalshock9-15.jpg

WWE's trip to the U.K. allowed William Regal to reconnect with his mum and dad. Click here for an article on his return back home. http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/roadhomeregal

http://rajah.com/base/node/6756

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/bigshow/3005536/04.jpg

Big Show's back problems have worsened and he plans on at least temporarily leaving the company in a few weeks. Show was taken off the European house show tour and replaced by Paul Heyman. Its pretty much a guarantee that he'll be losing his title during the elimination chamber match, and it just may very well be the last match of his career. Then again, he's committed to WWE until at least "early December", so maybe he'll wrestle another match or two right after the pay-per-view. Also, he legitimately weighs 530 pounds these days.

Claudio Castagnoli signed his WWE developmental contract and should be starting in DSW at the start of 2007. This leaves ROH with about six weeks to change the tag team titles.

http://raore.altervista.org/immagini/Vince.jpg

WWE.com posted the following message regarding the Vince McMahon cartoon on WWE.com, which was to have debuted today:

Mr. McMahon’s "Kiss My Ass" cartoon, which was to have debuted today, has been delayed due to the stubbornness of one of its stars. The cartoon’s director claims that although Mr. McMahon was great to work with, his ass often refused to leave his trailer, demanded daily massages, and would "butt" heads with everyone around him. The ass was not available for comment, but sources close to the prominent posterior say his mood of late has been crappy. Stay tuned to WWE.com for the premier of Mr. McMahon's "Kiss My Ass" cartoon.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6757

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
http://www.wrestlingzone.ru/images/hall2.jpg

TNA officials are curious about how Scott Hall is doing these days, mostly because they always get questions about him. However, after his appearance at Fan Fest two weekends ago, the reports on him weren't good due to the considerable amount of weight he has gained in the past year or so. The weight gain will probably stifle TNA's interest in Hall.

http://www.mercuryqueen.homestead.com/files/WCWPICS/Nash5.jpg

Apparently, Kevin Nash is not officially under contract to TNA. He is working under a "handshake deal" with Jeff Jarrett since his limited dates deal expired on his old contract a few months ago. Nash said that he has given his word to Jarrett that he won't leave TNA for WWE.

http://worldofwrestling.t35.com/Jericho/jericho19.jpg

People who are friends with Chris Jericho don't expect him to be wrestling any time soon.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6760

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/montybrown/01.jpg

Monty Brown, formerly of the Buffalo Bills, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Stay tuned to WWE.com for more information.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3694976

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Believe it or not, WWE is actually looking to hire a “Video Blurring Editor.” The job which is listed on the www.WWE-Careers.com website features the following job description: "main responsibility is to apply a blur effect over portions of video which the WWE does not want viewers to see. The effect is applied using Apple computer software, specifically Final Cut Pro combined with Motion. The blurrer will also be responsible for inputting video from tape into the edit stations as well as printing finished work back to tape."

Click here for an article on Ohio State University linebacker James Laurinaitis in today’s USA Today. The article features quotes from Road Warrior Animal. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/bigten/2006-11-15-laurinaitis_x.htm

The presale password for the SmackDown/ECW taping in Boston on December 12th is “Insider.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6769

snakesonawiggly
11-16-2006, 07:13 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/connweb/NICK_S_WACK_CAST.jpg

hectis
11-17-2006, 12:12 PM
know what pissd me off about the wwe they did not even say any thing about eddie like he died a year ago are pryers are with his fam or something fuck u vince:(

shaolinsword
11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
know what pissd me off about the wwe they did not even say any thing about eddie like he died a year ago are pryers are with his fam or something fuck u vince:(

they did a rememberance thing. Then exploited his wife and chavo by putting them against rey mysterio

hectis
11-17-2006, 12:22 PM
they did a rememberance thing. Then exploited his wife and chavo by putting them against rey mysterio

when i did not see it?

shaolinsword
11-17-2006, 12:39 PM
when i did not see it?

*shrugs* it wasn't long after he died and it was on of those little programs that review smackdown and raw

shaolinsword
11-17-2006, 04:47 PM
what the hell is WWE doing to ECW!? just seen the flashback on this weeks smackdown ep and why the hell is it in a massive arena and not a "bingo hall"?

wuswordz95
11-17-2006, 10:30 PM
sean o haire rules. he knows martial arts

Roman Deini
11-19-2006, 10:21 AM
i doubt vince will do something like that with mma fighters showing up at wwe. think its just gonna be promotion and all that.

check two
11-20-2006, 12:19 AM
It would give a boost to MMA I think, as the fighters aren't that well known.

wuswordz95
11-20-2006, 12:33 AM
wow how stupid the tna belt changed hands on a dq. im happy for the abyss. but im glad he is the champ

check two
11-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, when I read the results, I wondered why the belt changed hands with the DQ? I assume that was the stipulation before the match? lol I was surprised they took the belt off of Sting so quick. Maybe he'll win it back soon.

I heard that Raven has a new group, that's similar to Raven's Flock?

36chambers
11-23-2006, 03:04 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/973/dxctbameb7ua2pk4.gif

BROOKLYN...

hope they win the titles soon :D

front.Porch
11-23-2006, 03:09 PM

shaolinsword
11-23-2006, 03:17 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/973/dxctbameb7ua2pk4.gif

BROOKLYN...

hope they win the titles soon :D

what was that all about?

36chambers
11-23-2006, 07:09 PM
It was RAW a few weeks ago in England, DX were banned from the building but they bought tickets from Cryme Tyme outside. Watch HHH's face :D

Im going to RAW live next year in London, booked the tickets... im in row B, so you might see 36 on your TV soon ;)

Kong
11-23-2006, 11:50 PM
sting lost his belt? thats stupid, maybe cos he is never on impact!

Dirty Knowledge
11-25-2006, 12:26 AM
TNA was hard last night, the anti-WWE shit was funny, first episode in a few weeks

Kong
11-25-2006, 10:32 AM
haha thats funny........though I hate CRYME TYME with a passion and think they are gay.

I think they should just align themselves with Shelton Benjamin, and have like, Monty Brown (when he makes his appearance), Mark Henry (when he comes back from his injury in March), and like Lashley, all for a new wave "Nation of Domination". Call it like, N.O.D 2.0 or some shit, lol. They could have Ron Simmons/Farooq too be associated with them since he was the old leader of N.O.D back in the day, he could say "Damn" b4 and after every match. lmfao

and booker T man, booker t and monty could also do a new harlem heat, that would be ill.

36chambers
11-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Hows everyone watching Survivor Series this Sunday? Anyone got any internet links?

shaolinsword
11-25-2006, 01:23 PM
It was RAW a few weeks ago in England, DX were banned from the building but they bought tickets from Cryme Tyme outside. Watch HHH's face :D

Im going to RAW live next year in London, booked the tickets... im in row B, so you might see 36 on your TV soon ;)

I missed a lot of that show I saw the bit with eugene and DX and then Lita's fight

check two
11-27-2006, 01:30 AM
I didn't see it, but I don't know if I would have liked it too much. Of the seven matches, six of the matches ended with the faces winning?

IronFingaz7
11-28-2006, 09:59 AM
I hope Lashley wins the title on Sunday, he was switched over to ECW because they felt as long as Batista is there he will never be a star. I think that's bullshit, I personally dont like Batista and I know plenty of people who dont. I remember when he fought Big Show on ECW back in the summer we were at that show and everyone boo'ed the shit out of him. I hope Booker T wins back the title against Batista also, but drops that King Booker gimmick, I love Booker but hate the gimmick nowadays.

P.E.A.C.E.

Alcryt
11-28-2006, 01:20 PM
I heard bobby lashley requested to be moved to ECW because he didnt like someone that worked on smackdown, someone from the creative team or somethin
Though i dont really mind who wins the elimination chamber match, cant really go wrong there with everyone thats in it:thumbup:
(Though id prefer it wasnt big show or test, but they prob wont win anyway)

36chambers
11-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Big Show is having some surgery soon, so he'll lose it. Is it this Sunday???

Survivor Series wasn't too bad.

36chambers
11-28-2006, 03:32 PM
I dont know, I doubt it'll be as long as other PPVs because;

ECW is only an hour long
On the 1hr show they usually have 3 or so matches, and most of the talent will be in the Chamber.
Theres only 1 title belt right now

They should really bring the TV title back and a Tag title. ECW is pretty limited and basic right now.

36chambers
11-28-2006, 03:53 PM
ECW will never be the same.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/3572546 (http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/news/dectodismember)

MNM are re-uniting 4 one nite 2 take on the Hardy Boyz, and the Extreme Chamber... thats all that scheduled right now. But ECW is 2nite so other matches will materialise. Maybe Ariel v Kelly Kelly. I dont know who Sandman is going to face, seeing as thats him on the posted you'd think he'd be a big part in the PPV... and it seems like they're wasting Tommy Dreamer, hes a commentator right now :?

36chambers
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Im not sure, we dont really get ECW over here. All I know is, ECW is failing badly. Maybe they should keep the Hardyz on ECW and start a tag team division up with belts. Its stupid to only have 1 belt on ECW, what are they thinking? Its a shame the Dudleys said they'll never work for Vince again, cos ECW need them right now. And maybe put Rey Mysterio there too, RAW dont really need him.

I hope Sabu wins, hes amazing imo and hes not used as much as he should be, but I doubt he will win tho. Maybe he'll be a more suitable TV Title holder. I think Test will probably win.

36chambers
11-28-2006, 04:11 PM
this just got posted on WWE.com

Roddy Piper diagnosed with cancer
November 27, 2006
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/inside/piper.jpgWWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Also known as Hodgkin’s disease, Hodgkin’s lymphoma is a form of cancer found in the body’s lymphatic tissue. The lymphatic system helps filter out bacteria and is important in fighting diseases.
Piper was sent home early from WWE’s early-November tour of the United Kingdom and hospitalized for surgery, where doctors removed a mass at the spinal cord with an enlarged lymph node. The mass was completely removed, but the lymph node was positive for Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Radiation therapy is used to treat Hodgkin’s lymphoma; it is an extremely successful procedure, so the prognosis is very good for Piper.

Damn, thats real bad news. Piper is a living legend.

Liquidswordsman
11-28-2006, 04:25 PM
I dont get ECW becasue it should be a steping stone for Indi wrestliers to get there shots. There are so many Indi's federations that have been robbed of talent by the new ECW (and WWE) but then they dont use them...........i just dont get it. My cousin left his Indi curcit just to have ECW put him in 3 matches and send him away. I think the whole ECW thing was a mistake

IronFingaz7
11-28-2006, 08:37 PM
I want Lashley to win, I don't think Sabu or RVD would win, it's sort of like thier punishment for their getting caught with weed incident, lmao, I guess its that serious, but anyways it's like the same way they Randy Orton, they didnt kick him off television because they didnt want to screw up the storyline so they cut his check big time, but with RVD specifically he was the flagship for the new ECW as someone said, but Vince felt like he made him look like a fool and thats why he originally lost the belt to Big Show. I don't know we'll see this Sunday.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
11-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Well, isn't Big Show rumored to maybe be retiring at Wrestlemania? His back is real bad, and he's not going to be able to wrestle much longer. I doubt Sabu will win the title on Sunday. He might not be around much longer, because of some of the things he's been doing lately. I haven't really been following ECW too much recently. I don't think it would be good to have any more belts on the show currrently though, since it's only an hour show. There just wouldn't be much time for things to develop. I think Vince should give Paul Heyman more control of the show again, but I doubt that will happen.

By the way, what's the point of reuniting MnM for one night? The last time they were on together, they were arguing, and they broke up the team. It doesn't make any sense for them to be teaming up together with no backplot. Just a no-meaning match against the Hardy's to get some pops from the crowd.

Did anyone else think that Cryme Tyme, 'Kramer' parody on Raw was really stupid? lol

Alcryt
11-29-2006, 03:59 AM
I think ecw needs more airtime, and they need to put more matches on each week, at the moment its the same amount of HEAT lol
Though i think ECW is alright and i think it will get better over time imo

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 04:23 PM
I hope Lashley wins the title on Sunday, he was switched over to ECW because they felt as long as Batista is there he will never be a star. I think that's bullshit, I personally dont like Batista and I know plenty of people who dont. I remember when he fought Big Show on ECW back in the summer we were at that show and everyone boo'ed the shit out of him. I hope Booker T wins back the title against Batista also, but drops that King Booker gimmick, I love Booker but hate the gimmick nowadays.

P.E.A.C.E.

That's some bullshit right there, Lashley? That dude is garbage on a Tuesday waiting to be picked up next Monday. He's quite the specimen and shit.. but damn the dude can't wrestle. I'm sick and tired of these big men ruining the game. In my opinion, the best atheletes in the Chamber this week are; RVD, Sabu, CM Punk. I think they SHOULD give the title to CM Punk. For one, they could branch off and go in so many different directions with him. Maybe start a RVD/Punk fued. Which would be off the fucking meatrack. Sabu could fued with a loser like Test and then Big Show could just leave ECW which he should have done in the first place. Bringing Lashley with him preferebly. As for Booker, that's my dawg.. hate the gimmick too. Batista is another Lashley. Garbage talent. Book might not be.. you know.. 1996 Booker.. but he still can do some shit. One more run for the Bookerman wouldn't be bad, in all honesty he should retire on one more title run.

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 04:26 PM
I dont know, I doubt it'll be as long as other PPVs because;

ECW is only an hour long
On the 1hr show they usually have 3 or so matches, and most of the talent will be in the Chamber.
Theres only 1 title belt right now

They should really bring the TV title back and a Tag title. ECW is pretty limited and basic right now.

Far as I know it's only two matches. You'll probably see that Thorn dude.. Balls... losers like that filling up the card. I agree with TV and Tag. First off, bring the Hardyz to ECW and maybe even MNM. I hear SD! has great tag talent, so stealing from them would be stupid though I'd love to see Paul London and his partner in ECW. They got some talent. Maybe you could tag Sabu and RVD if either doesn't win the world title. But yeah.. ECW is mad basic right now I caught last night's show and it was good mainly because I got to see another RVD v. Sabu match but because it was refreshing to see matches and not Diva Strip Poker.. or some other lame WWE Gimmick.

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 04:32 PM
I agree with 36 on two things. First, ECW is failing. But hey.. we ALL know (who knew the REAL ECW) that this is just a sad ripoff and a money scheme so I'm sure no one gets too depressed over it. And of course, Sabu is great. He's probably over 40 by now and he still has the energy and charisma to put his body on the line just for the crowd. If no body knows the history that Taz and Styles talk about when RVD/Sabu are together.. go cop some cheap ass wrestling tapes and see what they were all about in ECW. Go even further and cop some Sabu in Japan tapes when he was 20 years old and shit. The dude is my all time favorite and I was pissed he never won TNA gold (did he?) and now I don't think he'll get the respect to at least hold the [fake] ECW title. In the longrun, I hope that ECW does fail. And then maybe some of the ECW talent go to RAW/SD!. I'd love to see RVD/Sabu team up on Monday Nights. Sandman on Smackdown. Even Balls maybe on like.. Shotgun Saturday Night.. lol. But yeah.. ECW seems to be failing and I can only guess their ratings suck. So we'll see what happens before WM cuz I don't see them pulling the plug on ECW before then.

wuswordz95
11-29-2006, 09:52 PM
wrestling in general is not exciting. it was cooler when the nwo, dx the flock, and the nation were around

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Here's a little True/False for ya'll.

Sabu (as Sabu) was accompanied to the ring by the ORIGINAL Sheik at WCW Halloween Havoc '95 to face Jerry Lynn (as a masked "Mr. JL").

True or fizalse?

check two
11-30-2006, 12:43 AM
In 95, I don't think I was watching a whole lot of wrestling at that time. Wasn't the late Original Sheik the uncle of Sabu?

Well, I haven't been keeping track of the ratings for ECW quite as much in the last couple of months or so. But I do know that it was pulling in good ratings, and better than they had expected. I think it's the most popular, or one of the most popular shows on the Sci Fi channel, so the channel extended it's agreement for a longer amount of time.

Yeah, TnA is still only an hour, and they have more than just one belt. Though, they also have monthly pay per views, unlike ECW. Plus, they have less filler(non wrestling) on their shows.

check two
11-30-2006, 12:46 AM
wrestling in general is not exciting. it was cooler when the nwo, dx the flock, and the nation were around

I'd have to agree. I tend to be a fan of factions/stables, especially heel groups. There just hasn't been many solid heel factions in recent years, that I can think of.

check two
12-04-2006, 12:17 AM
From what I heard, Sabu wasn't in the Extreme Elimination Chamber Match? And Lashley is the new ECW heavyweight Champion?

Also, there were several matches at the PPV. I haven't been watching ECW lately. But from what people were saying in this thread, it sounded like ECW was only promoting two of the matches on their tv show? lol

check two
12-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Paul Heyman was sent home, and is done with ECW(WWE). If this isn't a storyline, the future of 'ECW' doesn't look too bright. lol

hectis
12-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Paul Heyman was sent home, and is done with ECW(WWE). If this isn't a storyline, the future of 'ECW' doesn't look too bright. lol

it is only ecw by name now i heard sabu is going to be cut soon vince wont let rvd ever win the title and most all the old ecw stars have become jobbers

Alcryt
12-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Tna is looking better and better the worse wwe gets.
I hate Vince for ruining the brand i grew up watching, i hate having to change loyalty to another product by it looks more and more like i have no choice :thumbdwn:

Btw anyone watch Raw last night? anyone here those banging noises during the main event in the crowd? Wonder what it was, i was hoping it was VKM :lmao:

IronFingaz7
12-05-2006, 10:35 AM

From what I heard, its real and not a storyline. Vince was extremely disappointed in the ECW PPV and blamed Heyman for it. We'll have to wait and see.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95
12-05-2006, 11:40 AM
if anyone is to blame it is vince. new ecw sucked. I loved the old ecw cuz it looked like they cared and gave the fans a wrestling show.I really miss ecw on tnn. that was da shit

Liquidswordsman
12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
if anyone is to blame it is vince. new ecw sucked. I loved the old ecw cuz it looked like they cared and gave the fans a wrestling show.I really miss ecw on tnn. that was da shit

God damn right, I blame Sci-Fi for everything

Dirk Daring
12-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Vince believe that his boys are better than the ECW talent and WCW talent he bought.

but Vince knows wrestling he dont know football but can put a wrestling show together that is why TNA or ROH will not catch the wwe even if they get Jericho or triple H to signd with TNA...you can get good draw in RVD, not the rest of the ECW talent why becuase they are burnouts, and are third rate talent period.

IronFingaz7
12-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Paul Heyman:
PWInsider.com has just reported the details on Paul Heyman’s departure from not only ECW but apparently WWE as a whole. According to Dave Scherer, Vince McMahon was furious at last night’s ECW December to Dismember pay per view and is trying to pin all the blame on Paul Heyman. Nevermind the fact that it was more of a WWE style pay per view than an ECW one.

According to Dave’s sources Vince believes that Paul doesn’t get what the new vision of ECW should be and that he is “caught in the past”. So how did all of this come about?

Well apparently the problems started last night when Heyman, angry at how the show was being booked, began voicing his opinions before, during and after the show. Reportedly there were definite issues between Vince and Paul that escalated today at the tapings where a meeting was held at approx 2pm eastern time with Heyman, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, and Vince McMahon.

After the meeting Heyman came out of the meeting looking normal like nothing had transpired. He then grabbed his stuff and left. The word is this is NOT a storyline at all and that Paul Heyman is done with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Reason why ECW PPV matches weren't annonced:
One of the main reasons the ECW December to Dismember didn't have a larger advertised undercard was because Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all of the viewers' focus on the Extreme Elimination Chamber main event.

McMahon was said to have been even against advertising the "open challenge match" between The Hardys and MNM. It should also be noted that McMahon may take this new philosophy (while not as severe for the ECW PPV) for upcoming Raw and Smackdown PPV events by announcing two to three matches only and downplaying any undercard matches, if even announcing them ahead of time at all

Some shit I found

P.E.A.C.E.

shaolinsword
12-06-2006, 03:41 PM
that sucks, big show was great

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Vince believe that his boys are better than the ECW talent and WCW talent he bought.

but Vince knows wrestling he dont know football but can put a wrestling show together that is why TNA or ROH will not catch the wwe even if they get Jericho or triple H to signd with TNA...you can get good draw in RVD, not the rest of the ECW talent why becuase they are burnouts, and are third rate talent period.

Gotta respect ECW alumni for being burnedout.. they been to hell and back in the buisness.

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I'm convinced that this ECW really does stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

hectis
12-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm convinced that this ECW really does stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

the wwe has killed ecw

shaolinsword
12-07-2006, 03:42 PM
the wwe has killed ecw

just like wcw

wuswordz95
12-08-2006, 12:32 AM
the big show was an unstoppable monster in wcw as the giant. the wwe made him in to a pussy.

Liquidswordsman
12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
the big show was an unstoppable monster in wcw as the giant. the wwe made him in to a pussy.

I loved when he would come out before a match in WCW smoking a cig. Classic Giant

shaolinsword
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
the sandman used to smoke in ring back in TNA

hectis
12-09-2006, 10:39 AM
big show left cuz his legs and back are real bad and cant deal with it too much at wm they said he is going to fight hulk hogan in what more then likely will be both there last match

hectis
12-09-2006, 10:42 AM
the sandman used to smoke in ring back in TNA

do u mean ecw i never knew he was in tna back then in the real ecw it was the shit he would come out to enter the sandman drinking bear and smoking cigs that was classic i remember when ecw had there 2nd wwe ppv and he came out to some wack music i was like what the fuck

wuswordz95
12-09-2006, 10:59 AM
but back in WWECW, they made him back into an unstoppable Giant

yeah thats true but it was a lilk too late cuz u knew he would lose the title to some jobber.

snakesonawiggly
12-09-2006, 01:41 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/connweb/heymanAWA.jpg

36chambers
12-09-2006, 08:54 PM
I thought Heyman would go to TNA.

36chambers
12-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Vince Russo isnt the greatest though, Heyman would have been a perfect replacement. Can you see any ECW wrestlers following Heyman to the AWA?

hectis
12-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Vince Russo isnt the greatest though, Heyman would have been a perfect replacement. Can you see any ECW wrestlers following Heyman to the AWA?

sabu maybe dreamer maybe most of them maybe none of them

36chambers
12-10-2006, 11:14 AM
I was trying to be nice to Russo by saying hes not the best ;)

snakesonawiggly
12-10-2006, 11:17 AM
PWInsider is reporting that despite promotion by the AWA independent company run by Dale Gagner (who is known to go by the name Dale Gagne) of Paul Heyman coming to the company, all indications at this point is that it is false advertising and won't be happening.

As we noted on earlier this week, Paul Heyman is still under contract with World Wrestling Entertainment despite being removed from the ECW creative team with David Lagana. It remains to be seen if WWE will continue to pay Heyman for the remaining part of his deal, or if he will receive a buyout and move on. Either way, he is not free of his contract with WWE yet.

36chambers
12-10-2006, 03:30 PM
So whats the connection between the WWE & AWA? Im not up on the AWA, but I know some amazing superstars such as Hogan and LOD came from the AWA, and the WWE have just released an AWA DVD in there DVD catalogue. Is there any other connection?

Maybe WWE sent him to AWA in fear he would go to TNA and really give WWE a run? It sounds believable.

Liquidswordsman
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I know.........I'm just sayin iz all, lol

I just despise Russo, he's a cancer to sports entertainment.....he's the reason why wrestling has such gay gimmicks and parody's.
I mean, this whole shit with K-Fed fighting Cena? I could swear that he was back on the creative team.....All they need to do now is throw in Jay leno for a triple threat and its obvious, WWE has Vince secretly on the creative team......lol

Careful or the "Powers that be" will ruin ur career, lol, U hit why Russo sucks so bad perfectly. I was thinking bout that Leno/ Malone shit the second i saw K-Fed. Russo is crap and WWE is stuck in the mud right now

check two
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
big show left cuz his legs and back are real bad and cant deal with it too much at wm they said he is going to fight hulk hogan in what more then likely will be both there last match

I don't think anybody has been reading my posts about Big Show retiring soon. I've been talking about that for a while. lol

check two
12-10-2006, 11:01 PM
I don't like Russo either. WCW started to suck when he had those racist Harris Twins(Powers to Be) come in. Hulk Hogan had some stupid gimmick where he just wrestled under his own name, and there was nothing entertaining about it. Then they had Hogan lose to Billy Kidman and Jeff Jarrett was a powerhouse like he has been in TnA.

I did like when Nash layed down to give Hogan the title though. lol Since I was a big fan of the NWO. And the New Blood vs. veteran wrestlers storyline was kinda entertaining for a little bit. I tend to like heel groups, so I liked the Natural Born Thrillers somewhat. Big Vito wrecked shop back then.

By the way, why doesn't TnA put Nash into a better storyline? Those promos/interviews with Nash and the Paparazzi, and the other X Division wrestlers are stupid.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2006, 04:30 PM
http://www.gerweck.net/paulheyman.jpg

As a follow up to an earlier story, in the past two days or so, I've gotten more than fifty emails about the independent AWA promotion, run by Dale Gagner (who goes by the name Dale Gagne) advertising "PAUL HEYMAN IS COMING TO THE AWA" on the main page of his website.

This is a case of blatant false advertising.

As of my last conversation with two people high up within WWE, Heyman is still under WWE contract. Now, I don't know if that means his release is being worked on, or will be complete when Vince McMahon gets back from Iraq, or even if WWE is going to try to work something out with Heyman just to keep him off the market. What I do know is that while he is done with WWE from a creative perspective, he's not completely free of his contract at this point so even if he had interest in going to an indy, he couldn't at this time.

http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=21822&p=1#

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
With the untimely departure of Paul Heyman, David Lagana will be taking over the reigns as the head of ECW creative team. Lagana was on the SmackDown creative team before moving to the resurrected ECW brand earlier this year.

It seems as though he was initially moved to the brand as a fall back option from Paul Heyman, so this is not a shocking move.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6918

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2006, 04:33 PM
http://jagdish.blogs.com/photos/wwe_superstars/hulk_hogan.jpg

Yesterday on his Bubba The Love Sponge radio show, Bubba claimed that Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan have told him that Dixie Carter and TNA wrestling is actively pursing a deal with the Hulkster. While details are still sketchy, apparently TNA wants to bring in Hogan as a booker and a wrestler to work big shows.

This should not be taken very seriously right now as this could be a way for Hogan to force WWE to offer him more money.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6919

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2006, 04:34 PM
The disintegration between Paul Heyman and WWE can possibly be linked to the significant amount of complaints WWE fan services and DirecTV received after last Sunday's December to Dismember PPV.

WWE fan services and DirecTV were both flooded with complaints after the PPV and both McMahon & Heyman blamed the other for it. McMahon thought the show was good at first, at least until the next day when he got wind of all the complaints and realized that it was a bad show. At that point, he blamed Heyman for it.

Some people didn't want to pay because the show ended considerably early. Heyman was blamed for mistiming the show as it ended approximately 32 minutes early. Other complaints included the quality of the show and the false advertising of Sabu in the main event. It is believed that the "Where's my refund?" chant during the show encouraged several people to go and complain about it to WWE fan services and DirecTV. Furthermore, there was also a "Change the channel" chant" during the show.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6932

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2006, 04:35 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/melina/photos1/swimsuitphotos/07.jpg

WWE muted the crowd audio at times during last week's ECW PPV. Apparently, the audience were chanting a bunch of things that one would expect from an ECW crowd, including several TNA chants. The decision to move the PPV to Georgia from either NYC or Chicago was made because management was looking to avoid that type of audience. Melina in particular was rather upset due to the crowd chanting "she's got herpies" and other various vulgar chants towards her. Melina is used to the much more timid WWE audiences and thus the raucous ECW crowd probably came as a shock to her.

Paul Heyman's profile was removed from ECW.com over the weekend. Furthermore, Big Show's profile still remains on the site.

As a reminder, ECW won't be airing at its regular time on Sci-Fi tomorrow due to a marathon for another Sci-Fi program. Instead, the show will air this Saturday at 8:00 p.m. Furthermore, Sci-Fi has lost at least some of its initial enthusiasm to the project.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6933

LMAO @ the Melina chants

check two
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/melina/photos1/swimsuitphotos/07.jpg

WWE muted the crowd audio at times during last week's ECW PPV. Apparently, the audience were chanting a bunch of things that one would expect from an ECW crowd, including several TNA chants. The decision to move the PPV to Georgia from either NYC or Chicago was made because management was looking to avoid that type of audience. Melina in particular was rather upset due to the crowd chanting "she's got herpies" and other various vulgar chants towards her. Melina is used to the much more timid WWE audiences and thus the raucous ECW crowd probably came as a shock to her.

Paul Heyman's profile was removed from ECW.com over the weekend. Furthermore, Big Show's profile still remains on the site.

As a reminder, ECW won't be airing at its regular time on Sci-Fi tomorrow due to a marathon for another Sci-Fi program. Instead, the show will air this Saturday at 8:00 p.m. Furthermore, Sci-Fi has lost at least some of its initial enthusiasm to the project.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6933

'''LMAO @ the Melina chants'''

That's the first time I've seen you say something in this thread. lol

Liquidswordsman
12-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I did like when Nash layed down to give Hogan the title though. lol Since I was a big fan of the NWO. And the New Blood vs. veteran wrestlers storyline was kinda entertaining for a little bit.

Classic match (and i was smashed watching it casue if memory sevres correct this match was around new years day) ......................
This is how i remember this match after all these years

10. Goldberg being arrested early in the show for sexual sexual harassment
9. Hogan declairs for his run for President
8. Nash calls Hogan and title match is signed
7. Nash takes a 'tough fought' (lol) loss to Hogan (I will ALWAYS remeber the ONLY 2 NWO fans in the background as they confusing looked in the ring not relizing the Cliq was back together, classic)
6. Goldberg is dropped of all charges and came flying into the ring (Guess the Police Station was close by)
5. The play by play that night by Bishoff was CLASSIC----some of my favorite line were invented by him that night. "By-goly" "geewiligers" were a few classics, but the best was when they showed the out side video of Goldberg coming in Bishoff began calling for "the national guard" and the "amry"......................and then there were the tazor noise Bishoff felt he had to make everytime Goldberg zapped. CLASSIC
4. Goldberg sliding in on the NWO was great cause the fans were alread throwing everything in the Georgia Dome they could in the ring. Everybody got hit with a 'Gay-berg' move (he showed all 4 moves he had that night) and at least 1 beer and 2 popcorns.
3. After a good Goldberg beating Lugar came out to save his "wcw" buddy-----only to have Lugar turn on "wcw" and go "nwo" and put Goldberg in the Lugar Plex. Lugars gold chains and hair never sat to easy with me
2. Scott Hall and his tazor always cracked me up. They played that shit up big time back in the day. I need Scott Hall in my wrestling life!
1. Fucking Buff Bagwell

Ahhhhhh olde WCW so many good times and so many bad.................

hectis
12-11-2006, 07:23 PM
the nash/hogan thing was classic the nwo was the shit but then like everyone in wcw was a part of it and it got wack

wuswordz95
12-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Classic match (and i was smashed watching it casue if memory sevres correct this match was around new years day) ......................
This is how i remember this match after all these years

10. Goldberg being arrested early in the show for sexual sexual harassment
9. Hogan declairs for his run for President
8. Nash calls Hogan and title match is signed
7. Nash takes a 'tough fought' (lol) loss to Hogan (I will ALWAYS remeber the ONLY 2 NWO fans in the background as they confusing looked in the ring not relizing the Cliq was back together, classic)
6. Goldberg is dropped of all charges and came flying into the ring (Guess the Police Station was close by)
5. The play by play that night by Bishoff was CLASSIC----some of my favorite line were invented by him that night. "By-goly" "geewiligers" were a few classics, but the best was when they showed the out side video of Goldberg coming in Bishoff began calling for "the national guard" and the "amry"......................and then there were the tazor noise Bishoff felt he had to make everytime Goldberg zapped. CLASSIC
4. Goldberg sliding in on the NWO was great cause the fans were alread throwing everything in the Georgia Dome they could in the ring. Everybody got hit with a 'Gay-berg' move (he showed all 4 moves he had that night) and at least 1 beer and 2 popcorns.
3. After a good Goldberg beating Lugar came out to save his "wcw" buddy-----only to have Lugar turn on "wcw" and go "nwo" and put Goldberg in the Lugar Plex. Lugars gold chains and hair never sat to easy with me
2. Scott Hall and his tazor always cracked me up. They played that shit up big time back in the day. I need Scott Hall in my wrestling life!
1. Fucking Buff Bagwell

Ahhhhhh olde WCW so many good times and so many bad.................

oh man tht a tight post. i really do miss wcw

hectis
12-11-2006, 09:48 PM
wwe has another ppv this week they have one a week now i think or it seems like it

Liquidswordsman
12-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Please tell me i didnt just watch a match featuring The King and Carlito vs. Big Vis and The Masterpiece???????}:T

That match got the 4x fast foward on DVR--but i did decide to watch the end of the match and i can onle HOPE one of u saw how bad The Masterpiece looked at the end. He completly looked as if he forgot what the final plans of the match were going to be. He was just walking in circles. He is a true douche. Nice to see the HHH and Edge match could only be a singles match for 5 minutes---wack.

3 thing i learn from this weeks Raw
1. John Cena is on a PPV on Sunday and failed to bring it up once
2. Charlie Haas may be black according to Rory of The Highlanders
3. The next Raw is 3 hours long and they did not even go into Law and Orders time slot this week

Horrible Raw

NY_Mami
12-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Please tell me i didnt just watch a match featuring The King and Carlito vs. Big Vis and The Masterpiece???????}:T

That match got the 4x fast foward on DVR--but i did decide to watch the end of the match and i can onle HOPE one of u saw how bad The Masterpiece looked at the end. He completly looked as if he forgot what the final plans of the match were going to be. He was just walking in circles. He is a true douche. Nice to see the HHH and Edge match could only be a singles match for 5 minutes---wack.

3 thing i learn from this weeks Raw
1. John Cena is on a PPV on Sunday and failed to bring it up once
2. Charlie Haas may be black according to Rory of The Highlanders
3. The next Raw is 3 hours long and they did not even go into Law and Orders time slot this week

Horrible Raw

I agree, I only saw a lil' bit of it.... and WTF at Kevin Federline vs. John Cena???

*SMH*

Mr. McMahon is wasting his billions on that crap....

wu gambino
12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
WTF at Kevin Federline vs. John Cena???
*SMH*
Mr. McMahon is wasting his billions on that crap....

Last time I checked, KFed was only getting about 15grand per appearance. And I dont remember the last time WWE was shown/mentioned during other shows or other networks at all b4 KFed started.

Match sound stupid? Yes, but the publicity is great and well worth it for them...

check two
12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Well, concerning K-Fed, the publicity was good following his first WWE appearance. Though, there wasn't much publicity at all for his second appearance. Plus, with him and Britney being broken up now, his appeal lowers even more.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-12-2006, 11:29 PM
K-Fed is the best heel in the WWE! He's getting more heat than Edge.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-13-2006, 04:53 AM
During Hulk Hogan's WCW run think about this: he basically ran the company and rarely jobbed, It also seemed like if another star was gaining momentum, Hogan intentionally put himself to either battle or team with that superstar. This was one of many factors that probably killed WCW. However, Hogan's past was proven, we know how he helped build the industry along with Vince McMahon in the 1980's and drew some very large buyrates and television ratings on NBC. Then after his decade long run in the WWE, he went to WCW and it did become the #1 promotion for a while.

Fast Forward to now, You have HHH running the WWE more or less along with his father in law Vince McMahon. Every major storyline or comeback storyline that seems to be major relating to Raw has to have HHH in it. HHH has even won more titles now then Hogan did. Even with John Cena as champion now, its clearly obvious that Raw is booked more to favor HHH and DX compared to Cena. Its like the title has become of 2nd importance to the "Great comeback of DX" which in the history books will be looked at as a miserable failure.

Hulk Hogan, even when he was on top of the business, seemed to sell punishment better too. Sure he'd always come out on top when he was face after the SuperMan comeback, but atleast he'd sell til that occur. When Hogan was heel, he'd always cheat or find a cowardly way out of jobbing generally it seemed like.

HHH I have noticed the last few months, NEVER freaking even sells much in the tag matches with Michaels or Flair or whoever. He's always making the saves helping them out, or he's caught out of position if something bad happens, then helps make the save. When's the last time you remember seeing HHH get the crap beat out of him with no retaliation immedietely after?

When HHH's is a heel, it seems like its only a fluke if he loses, and HHH is of course the greatest wrestler ever. And he generally dominates 80% of the match.

You can tell which I think is worse now? What do you think?

check two
12-13-2006, 12:00 PM
I'd have to agree with ya, and say that it's worse now. When I was growing up, I would get annoyed that Hogan would win so much, and I would always root for the heel that he was facing. When Hogan was in WCW, and with the NWO, I rooted for Hollywood. Yeah, Hogan's Hulkamania gimmick can definitely be considered corny and all. But his Hollywood, NWO black and white, beard coming in, was the corn of the cob. I think Hollywood was one of the best heels of all time, that I've seen. They eventually ran out of ideads for the NWO. But earlier on, they had some real entertaining things going on. Definitely more exciting than the WWE right now. lol

I think one of the main things that hurt WCW was bringing in people that didn't know much about wrestling. Also,they should have kept Bischoff more in charge, than bringing in Vince Russo and some of those other scrubs. If Ted Turner wouldn't have wanted to get out of the wrestling business, I think they would have been able to straighten it out.

I never really liked Gonzo H much at all. I've gotten really tired of him making the save with his sledge hammer every week. The current installment of DX reminds me of, if Henry Winkler would try to wear a leather jacket again, and act like he did when he was the Fonz.

hectis
12-13-2006, 12:13 PM
I'd have to agree with ya, and say that it's worse now. When I was growing up, I would get annoyed that Hogan would win so much, and I would always root for the heel that he was facing. When Hogan was in WCW, and with the NWO, I rooted for Hollywood. Yeah, Hogan's Hulkamania gimmick can definitely be considered corny and all. But his Hollywood, NWO black and white, beard coming in, was the corn of the cob. I think Hollywood was one of the best heels of all time, that I've seen. They eventually ran out of ideads for the NWO. But earlier on, they had some real entertaining things going on. Definitely more exciting than the WWE right now. lol

I think one of the main things that hurt WCW was bringing in people that didn't know much about wrestling. Also,they should have kept Bischoff more in charge, than bringing in Vince Russo and some of those other scrubs. If Ted Turner wouldn't have wanted to get out of the wrestling business, I think they would have been able to straighten it out.

I never really liked Gonzo H much at all. I've gotten really tired of him making the save with his sledge hammer every week. The current installment of DX reminds me of, if Henry Winkler would try to wear a leather jacket again, and act like he did when he was the Fonz.

hollywood was one of the best abd the nwo was the greatest the real nwo not the later versions that were wack i miss wcw yeah that sledge hammer shit is played out

hectis
12-13-2006, 01:21 PM
tna is good right now it reminds me off what the real ecw was the matchs are fuckin off the chain

36chambers
12-13-2006, 03:43 PM
im going 2 download turning point and put it on dvd asap. TNA isnt too accessible over here which is a shame, but i downloaded a few PPVs from 2006 and enjoyed them all.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-13-2006, 06:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Rob%20Van%20Dam/Rob_Van_Dam_05.jpg

As reported earlier, Rob Van Dam's WWE contract will be expiring in a few months. News is now coming out that he is legitimately expressing interest in leaving WWE for TNA and the independent circuit when his contract ultimately expires.

RVD was openly talking about it during the weekend of the ECW PPV, asking people if it was a good idea. Especially after some fans at the ECW PPV were chanting for him to go to TNA. Furthermore, several people said that his wife Sonya, who was in attendance at the PPV, was chanting "TNA" along with some other fans. As things stand now, the belief is that he won't sign a new contract with WWE, but things can always change.

RVD feels that Vince McMahon wouldn't allow the ECW belt to be put back on him because he thinks he's still being punished for his pot bust back in July. RVD thinks he did his time. Also, RVD's refusal to go on the Iraq trip probably didn't help matters, even though it was technically voluntary.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6940

Looks like everybody is not happy with the WWE right now Wrestlers and fans.

hectis
12-13-2006, 08:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Rob%20Van%20Dam/Rob_Van_Dam_05.jpg

As reported earlier, Rob Van Dam's WWE contract will be expiring in a few months. News is now coming out that he is legitimately expressing interest in leaving WWE for TNA and the independent circuit when his contract ultimately expires.

RVD was openly talking about it during the weekend of the ECW PPV, asking people if it was a good idea. Especially after some fans at the ECW PPV were chanting for him to go to TNA. Furthermore, several people said that his wife Sonya, who was in attendance at the PPV, was chanting "TNA" along with some other fans. As things stand now, the belief is that he won't sign a new contract with WWE, but things can always change.

RVD feels that Vince McMahon wouldn't allow the ECW belt to be put back on him because he thinks he's still being punished for his pot bust back in July. RVD thinks he did his time. Also, RVD's refusal to go on the Iraq trip probably didn't help matters, even though it was technically voluntary.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6940

Looks like everybody is not happy with the WWE right now Wrestlers and fans.

if tna gets rvd that would be big

wuswordz95
12-14-2006, 11:08 PM
I Kove Tna But Why The Hell Do You Turn Guys Like Christain And Possibly Now Angle In To Heels

hectis
12-15-2006, 10:41 AM
heels are better faces annoy me most times

snakesonawiggly
12-15-2006, 11:11 AM
I love heels and I hate faces.