PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

hectis
12-15-2006, 03:48 PM
some people should never be a face like edge he would never be right being a face but is one of the best heels undertaker should become a heel again

netscape check two
12-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Well, Christian was a heel for a while in WWE, before he came to the TnA. And he started off as a face in TnA, so they turned him into a face, not a heel. In my opinion, Christian is much better as a heel. Even when wrestlers are better as heels, sometimes it can be good to change heels to faces every once in a while, to change things up. It seems like whenever Angle becomes a face, it's usually just for a short time. Some wrestlers are good at being both a face and a heel. Which wrestlers do you think are good at being both a face and heel? I'll list some of my choices later.

Dirty Knowledge
12-15-2006, 11:02 PM
I saw a little of Smackdown, the Taker/Kane vs MVP/Kennedy match. Great match, great ending. Classic WWF.

36chambers
12-16-2006, 12:48 AM
New Japan meets with WWE
December 14, 2006

During his visit to the United States on Thursday morning, President of New Japan Pro Wrestling Antonio Inoki stopped by WWE World Headquarters in Stamford, Conn., to meet with Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.

During the brief, cordial meeting, both sides discussed possible business ventures in the future between WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling – the largest wrestling promotion in Japan.

Check back with WWE.com as more details on New Japan and WWE become available.

This is great news, Jushin Thunder Liger in the WWE!

wuswordz95
12-17-2006, 06:45 PM
im against that idea. wwe is entertainment and new japan is wrestling. like vince is gonna allow his top boys to lose to new japan greats. I dont see it happenning.

Alcryt
12-18-2006, 06:31 AM
Armageddon was decent, not the greatest, but decent.....I won't say any of the results, though I will say I'm glad they made Benoit retain his US title.
I will also say this, it is getting very tiresome to see the majority of winner on PPVs be baby faces. Last WWE PPV (Survivor Series) there was only one "1" heel who won, I won't say how many this time because again, it'll give away the results; but this is getting really annoying for the fact that its almost preidctable now whos gonna win at each PPV. If this keeps up, whats the point in getting the PPV when u already know whos gonna win?
Just my thoughts....

I aint seen it but i agree on the predictablity of matches, i hate batista and john cena they are totally over pushed, wwe should allow other people to hold the title.
I hate it when mostly faces win, its like their trying to please the younger audience and the marks.
I hope RVD goes to TNA the bigger the competition TNA gets the better.
We need that competitveness back in wrestling so each show is trying to better the other each week rather than what we see in WWE where they dont even need to try at the moment.

hectis
12-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I aint seen it but i agree on the predictablity of matches, i hate batista and john cena they are totally over pushed, wwe should allow other people to hold the title.
I hate it when mostly faces win, its like their trying to please the younger audience and the marks.
I hope RVD goes to TNA the bigger the competition TNA gets the better.
We need that competitveness back in wrestling so each show is trying to better the other each week rather than what we see in WWE where they dont even need to try at the moment.

when vince bought wcw i knew this was going to happen if tna can get rvd then that would be great for wrestling

netscape check two
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
I heard Joey Mercury(Matthews) took a stiff accidental ladder shot to his face? He had to get a lot of stitches to his broken nose. I used to see him wrestle in my hometown at a local indy promotion, a few years back.

Well, concerning the faces getting the upperhand in WWE, that has gone on for years and years. In more recent times, Austin and the Rock used to win a lot. Except the storylines were more interesting then. In WCW, when the NWO was around, it was more unpredictible about what was going to happen.

They should try and make the tag team division more legit on Raw. It seems whenever they form more tag teams, then they go and bury the teams for some reason. lol I like that Benjamin and Haas are back together again. They both are skilled wrestlers. Benjamin needs to work on his mic skills though.

hectis
12-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I heard Joey Mercury(Matthews) took a stiff accidental ladder shot to his face? He had to get a lot of stitches to his broken nose. I used to see him wrestle in my hometown at a local indy promotion, a few years back.

Well, concerning the faces getting the upperhand in WWE, that has gone on for years and years. In more recent times, Austin and the Rock used to win a lot. Except the storylines were more interesting then. In WCW, when the NWO was around, it was more unpredictible about what was going to happen.

They should try and make the tag team division more legit on Raw. It seems whenever they form more tag teams, then they go and bury the teams for some reason. lol I like that Benjamin and Haas are back together again. They both are skilled wrestlers. Benjamin needs to work on his mic skills though.

if benjamin could improve his mic skills he could be a main eventer dude is nasty in the ring one of my favorite people to watch yo remember when being the tag team champs ment something now it dose not seem that importent but maybe there is hope how come ecw only has one title?

hectis
12-18-2006, 04:51 PM
^ Regardless of the fact that the faces usually get the upper hand at the PPV's, this is gettin gout of hand.

The last 2 WWE related PPV's, the faces have won every match except "1" both at Survivor Series, and at Armageddon. This was not the case at Cyber Sunday a few months back, the majority of winners were heels at that one.

The point is, that PPV's are getting more predicatable then ever, and it's almost totally useless to see them now since u know whos gonna win....yes u could say PPV's have in a sense always been kinda predictable, but its more-so now...and I don't think the Rock nor Austin had as much of a winning run as Cena has had this year in their whole careers.....I think Cena has maybe lost 3 times at most this year, thats ridiculous...even when The Rock or Stone Cold were in a tag matc h with some1, they'd occassionally lose, or a non title match.....EVERY match Cena is included in u know he's gonna win...

As far as Mercury goes, yes it was a nasty shot to the face. It was a spring board ladder shot from Jeff Hardy where he landed on teh chair, it sprung up, and smoked him in the nose....it exlpoded blood and he was visibly shaken......he kept opening and shutting his eyes.....not a pretty site.

did they stop the match or anything?

hectis
12-18-2006, 05:04 PM
^ because WWECW has a very limited roster, and after that poor excuse of a PPV "december 2 Dismember" they lost a lot of ratings....(not that they had much t begin with). Now that Heyman is off the creative team, its a question who'll they get to replace him. WWECW will eventually get another title, I'd personally rather see the Cruiserweight divison migrate there for the fact there hasn't been a decent feud for the Cruiserweight title since Kid Kash vs Juventud Guerrera (thats almost a year ago now). Atleast in WWECW, it'd have a new championship belt, and a hord of new wrestlers added to their already bleak roster.
Thogh I'd like them to bring back the TV title for WWECW; it was poorly used and a useless belt in WCW, but in ECW back in the day, it seemed to be even more prestigeous than their heavyweight belt. U had RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Jerry Lynn, Rhino, etc etc all fighting for it....good ol'days

i would love for them to change the name of ecw cuz any one who saw/remembers the real ecw knows this is not ecw

Liquidswordsman
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
This is a old school wrestling question............

Who was it the won the TV title in WCW and then proptly threw it in the garbage and made it no longer exist???

I always loved that move but could never remember how had done it. For some reason i always say it was Nash but that just doesnt seem right.

netscape check two
12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I remember when that wrestler threw the TV title in the trash. lol

By the way, how was Taylor able to wrestle last night? I didn't think he was supposed to be back yet, because of his injury. I haven't been keeping track though, maybe it has been a few months since he last wrestled.

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
What happened to the WCW Television Title?
After being one of the most prestigious titles in NWA/WCW, the Television title lost value at the end of WCW's run and was scrapped a year before it's close. The last actual title change took place on October 24, 1999 when Rick Steiner beat Chris Benoit. Scott Hall was then given the title for no reason and just 8 days later he threw the title in the trash saying he didn't want it. The television title then was scrapped for a short while until Hacksaw Jim Duggan "found" the title in the trash on a February 2000 edition of Saturday Night and was made the champion and only defended it on WCW Saturday Night. After Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff were brought back into WCW in April 2000 they decided to vacant all the titles and the Television title was never mentioned again.

Liquidswordsman
12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
"Heyyy Yoooooo, I dont need this tv title" *belt in trash* " lets go drink my career away".........."wheres my tazor???"

hectis
12-18-2006, 07:00 PM
yo u all remember when hall was drunk when he fought luger oh shit that was funny

Liquidswordsman
12-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I loved when he brought drinks to the match.....CLASSIC. Everytime i went to a show i took the AlcoHALLic sign. Razor Ramone was one funny character

netscape check two
12-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Well, the faces are who the fans want to see win in general(especially the women and children). I agree though, it is ridiculous when two pay per views in a row have just one match each with the heels winning.

Did anyone see President Bush on Raw tonight? lol I did enjoy the battle royal though. I was surprised they had it go on for that long, with some of the mid and lower card wrestlers lasting as long as they did. I didn't enjoy Edge winning though, and having him face Cena for the 1,000 time. They should have those old school battle royal's more often.

Liquidswordsman
12-19-2006, 01:39 AM
What was the need of RKO hanging ALLLLLL over Edge after the WWE championship match??? Are the gay???? Jesus they looked like the spirit squad not tag team champs. Cryme Tyme gets allll the good interviews- but Georgie almost droping the N word was lame (and the fact they showed african americans all through the bit in the crowd), but him droping the two middle fingers was GREAT (and jim Ross's "MAUH GAWD WHAT WAS THATTTT" call was great..........but not as good as him trying to plead with Rated RKO to stop the beating on the Game (i enjoyed that sequence of Raw alot)............. Making it 3 hours was done with filler bs though= dumb

netscape check two
12-20-2006, 04:16 PM
From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.

hectis
12-20-2006, 05:38 PM
From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.

so ecw will become the minors for raw and smackdown that is ok but they better change the name cuz this aint ecw maybe the wwe should have a contest were the fans write what they think the name should be the best 8 make it to the finals and then the fans vote for teh winner and the winner gets to go to a wwe ppv down the road and the runners up get a dvd yeah they should do that

bobby needs to learn how to talk on the mic he really sucks

ironmantis
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
out of interest, who are your:

favourite 3 wrestlers?

favourite 3 entertainers on the mic?

favourite 3 wrestlers/entertainers you like to look out for on any show?

favourite for comedic values?

favourite diva?

any other subject you like to add?

this can be out of any show inc. Raw, Smackdown, ECW.

you can add at the end any one else you like in those subjects from other wrestling brands. I just like to get an idea of who people like and what not. I'll add my soon.

Alcryt
12-22-2006, 09:43 AM
favourite 3 wrestlers?
cm punk, angle and benoit
if jericho was still around he'd be in my list :)

favourite 3 entertainers on the mic?
currently: ken kennedy, king booker and edge
Of all time: The rock, stone cold and chris jericho

favourite 3 wrestlers/entertainers you like to look out for on any show?
Big dick johnson, the miz and boogeyman...........na just kiddin

Scotty 2 hotty (brings out the mark in me) Matt and Jeff, and many of the other tag teams, and edge and randy orton....slightly over 3 but w/e

favourite for comedic values?
JBL - i agree with Kris on his commentary, he usually says what im thinking (like not liking boogeyman but still enjoying him kick the miz's ass cause he annoying too)

favourite diva?
Mickie James and Melina - except when shes doing that high pitch screaming

any other subject you like to add?
I miss the good ol days :'(
Taking the 'attitude' out of WWE is why it sucks, it just feels like some entertainment show now. WWE has gone soft.

Hopefully TNA will become strong competition and force WWE into making better shows and then one show will win, have no competition, get sucky, and the cycle will continue. :)

the insignificant
12-24-2006, 10:59 PM
i only really get a chance to see raw and smackdown every now and then...

best on raw: triple h, edge, orton, shelton, carlito

best on smackdown: booker, undertaker, benoit, regal, finlay

most underutilised or used wrongly: matt hardy, mercury, regal, carlito, shelton

most overhyped: batista, cena, rvd, nitro, mysterio

please retire: the legendary ric flair

go away and never come back: vince macmahon, hulk hogan

Alcryt
12-26-2006, 08:07 AM
most underutilised or used wrongly: matt hardy, mercury, regal, carlito, shelton

please retire: the legendary ric flair

Haha totally agree with that, If they going to keep using Flair they could at least put him on HEAT and let the young people on HEAT use his spot on Raw.

And Shelton should be use alot better for sure, hopefully he will be now since The Worlds Greatest Tag Team has reunited.

Actually its nice to see alot of tag teams forming and reuniting, im more interested in the tag matches than the wwe/world heavyweight title matches right now. ^O^

netscape check two
12-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Well, I'd have to disagree with the Flair comment. Until some more talented younger guys are available, there isn't any reason for Flair not to continue wrestling. He still puts on better matches than guys a lot younger than him in the WWE, such as Chris Masters.

hectis
12-27-2006, 05:49 AM
edge is my favorite right now as far as the nature boy he is one of the best but it is wack how they make him lose to these lame ass people some times

Alcryt
12-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Well, I'd have to disagree with the Flair comment. Until some more talented younger guys are available, there isn't any reason for Flair not to continue wrestling. He still puts on better matches than guys a lot younger than him in the WWE, such as Chris Masters.

Suppose thats a good point actually.

Also about the blading to get blood, im sure i read on Lance Storms website that when wrestlers bleed its real and it just happens, no blood patches or blades just a consequence of a move etc

hectis
12-27-2006, 06:39 PM
All Faces Have The World Title So Who Is Going To Be The First To Lose There Belt I Say John Cena

netscape check two
12-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Flair is 58, and Hogan is 53.

I was wondering when Mark Henry was coming back from that injury. I hadn't heard anything about him in a while.

At this point. I'd rather not see Orton have the heavyweight title. I don't want Edge or Cena to have the title either. I'm bored with the feud, since the beginning.

Backtracking a little, was the ending of Spirit Squad one of the dumbest group breakups in recent memory? lol They couldn't come up with a better way to break up the group?

Liquidswordsman
12-28-2006, 12:22 PM
At this point. I'd rather not see Orton have the heavyweight title. I don't want Edge or Cena to have the title either. I'm bored with the feud, since the beginning.

I like Orton the most in this crew of new age wrestlers, but if any of them get the belt the WWE will just start the 2006 Cena/Edge 'war' all over again. Its time for another HHH run, lol

hectis
12-28-2006, 11:47 PM
do u think that Umaga will win the title then cena will then win it back at wm? that would be wack and maybe unlikly hhh always gets the main event at wm

Alcryt
12-29-2006, 07:31 AM
I really think they should merge Raw and Smackdown to wrestlers aint stuck on one show.
Then they could merge the wwe and world heavyweight titles and there would be more competition for it.
Im bored of the brand extension, it worked when there was an overflow of talent after the invasion angle but that was ages ago and like kris pointed out there isnt much competition on each brand right now.

the insignificant
12-30-2006, 01:34 AM
sorry guys, can't agree with you on ric flair... watching flair now makes sad... even when he's delivering his famous chops, it takes too long a pause before he lands them... even when he comes off the ropes, there is no speed... he's too old... i'd prefer to see him go back into his managerial role that he had with triple h... what better way to push someone than to align them with flair...

agree with all in favour of the return of the tag teams... there have been some really good teams that have been unnecessarily broken up, only for the wrestlers to be buried as singles performers...

and i don't think it matters who, but they have to get the belts off cena and batista... cena will be a lot more popular as a non-champion in a grudge feud... and batista, despite his charisma has no ability in the ring at all...

the insignificant
12-30-2006, 01:36 AM
ps on the tribute to the troops show... how good was that move where shelton benjamin jumped from the canvas (not using his hands) to the top rope and then superplexed cm punk off the top turnbuckle in one motion?... can't believe shelton is being wasted...

hectis
12-30-2006, 01:38 AM
ps on the tribute to the troops show... how good was that move where shelton benjamin jumped from the canvas (not using his hands) to the top rope and then superplexed cm punk off the top turnbuckle in one motion?... can't believe shelton is being wasted...

co-sign

Alcryt
01-01-2007, 10:36 AM
^^ double co-sign
Sheltons def one of the most talented on the wwe roster, he deserves a title around his waist.

Dirty Knowledge
01-01-2007, 04:52 PM
^ Funk Flash would be proud.

wuswordz95
01-02-2007, 12:35 AM
yeah funk flas 2 cold scorpio.
benoit vs scorpio at super brawl 3 was a classic

netscape check two
01-02-2007, 01:22 AM
I think Val Venis should be given more of a push again. He's a good wrestler, and a solid heel personality. That porn gimmick is way overdone for him, but he was funny as other characters like Bischoff's second in charge. He could be a good addition to the Intercontinental scene also.

Dirty Knowledge
01-02-2007, 03:12 AM
RAW was big in Miami tonight..

What ya'll think of RVD vs. Lashley? Will the best man finally get his title back?

hectis
01-02-2007, 04:15 AM
I think Val Venis should be given more of a push again. He's a good wrestler, and a solid heel personality. That porn gimmick is way overdone for him, but he was funny as other characters like Bischoff's second in charge. He could be a good addition to the Intercontinental scene also.

val went from being a super star to a jobber they should try to do something with him

RAW was big in Miami tonight..

What ya'll think of RVD vs. Lashley? Will the best man finally get his title back?

more then likely not i heard vince will never let rvd win the world title after he got busted for drugs rvd will be in tna by the years end i think

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2007, 02:40 PM
That RVd/Lashley match sucked so bad... omg I hope RVD does leave he'd at least win the title in TNA Sooner than later.

ECW really did fall off... I thought it was decent at first but now theyre shitting on the real ECW guys. Fuck em

netscape check two
01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Is anyone going to watch the Wrestling Society X, that is going to be on MTV later this month? lol Sean Waltman(X-Pac) and some other indie wrestlers are going to be in it. The quick preview I saw showed like a hardcore match, with thumbtacks and other weapons. I think the show is only 30 minutes long each week though. They have been talking about it for a while at the wrestling sites.

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:09 PM
That RVd/Lashley match sucked so bad... omg I hope RVD does leave he'd at least win the title in TNA Sooner than later.

ECW really did fall off... I thought it was decent at first but now theyre shitting on the real ECW guys. Fuck em

i dont think im going to watch ecw anymore

hectis
01-08-2007, 02:49 AM
http://www.prowrestling.com/news/images/hhh.jpg
Triple H (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3093#) Suffers Injury At New Year’s Revolution
Date Added: January 07, 2007
Story By: Daniel Pena (http://www.prowrestling.com/php-bin/contact/index.php?email=danndogg75@yahoo.com)
source: WWE (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3093#).com

WWE.com posted the following update regarding Triple H's injury at tonight's pay-per-view (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3093#). Doctors believe that he tore his quadriceps. This injury is similar to the one he suffered in May 2001, which put him out of action for eight months. Also note, today is five years to the day of his return from the original quad injury at a RAW in MSG.

Triple H injured
Written: January 7, 2007

Triple H suffered an injury during his match against Rated-RKO at New Year's Revolution. The preliminary diagnosis is a possible quadriceps tear. Triple H will be flown to Birmingham, Ala. in the morning to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews.

WWE.com will have more on Triple H's injury Monday afternoon.

oh and like the last few ppvs this one sucked too

ironmantis
01-08-2007, 08:09 AM
^^ this can't be good for any possible DX vs NWO storyline that could have been a chance of happening at wrestlemania.

Oh well, these things happen.

Peace

netscape check two
01-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Sorry to hear that Gonzo H got injured. But I won't mind not seeing him on TV for a while.

wuswordz95
01-08-2007, 10:56 PM
^^^ haha thats so funny/

hectis
01-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Yo That Match Between Rosie Odonnell And Donald Trump Wuz Maybe The Wackest Shit Ever On Raw A Total Waste Of Time Shit Like That Makes Tna Look Even Better Vince

netscape check two
01-09-2007, 03:05 PM
What do you think will happen with Team Rated RKO? Will HBK get a new partner and continue to feud with them? Will they start to feud with a new team? Or will they dissolve?

ironmantis
01-09-2007, 03:10 PM
^^^ that being said, it was still a rumour going around for a while that it would take place around Wrestlemania time.

I personally couldn't see it myself but you never know especially with all the old folk WWE constantly bring back.

I wasn't really thinking of Hogan as coming back anyway, it was more like Hall, Nash and Big Show (but that rumour was before he went into ECW and then retired). Also, it was possible that Xpac was joining DX as they were seen together in a house show on a vid on the internet (although I couldn't tell if that was around this time or from an old clip).

Anyway, who cares. Although I would like to see a good heel faction be created to shake things up or maybe give a world title belt to someone with charisma and wrestling ability (although its hard to find someone with both at the moment). Give Jimmy Wang Yang, Christian or JBL and one of them give them the title just for the fun of it, what the hell, bring back Jericho and give him the title.

Peace

hectis
01-09-2007, 05:36 PM
What do you think will happen with Team Rated RKO? Will HBK get a new partner and continue to feud with them? Will they start to feud with a new team? Or will they dissolve?

they will lose to crimetime and then break up edge vs orton at wm would be nice

wuswordz95
01-09-2007, 08:32 PM
rko vs dx is a sorry ass storyline. nwo vs dx would be way better. yeah its true nwo is 2 old. 2 bad the new blood or natraul born thrillers from wcw cant invade raw and beat the crap out of rko

hectis
01-09-2007, 08:33 PM
i think it is time for raw and smackdown to become one again

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-10-2007, 07:17 PM
http://raore.altervista.org/immagini/Vince.jpg

During the Rosie vs. Trump match on RAW, some fans in attendance were chanting "TNA" and possibly "VKM" as well. According to a fan in attendance, Vince McMahon, who was sitting by Lilian Garcia, acted like he didn't hear the chants. However, there was one fan right behind him that was repeatedly screaming "TNA, TNA, TNA" in his ear. When this happened, Vince McMahon's smile to the match toned down considerably. Furthermore, his body language seemed to go from excited to slouched down & bored while people in the Scottrade Center chanted his competitor's name.

Internally, Monday night's edition of RAW was seen as an utter disaster and embarrassment. It was likely due to the Rosie vs. Trump match as it failed to a monumental degree in the building and had the fans loudly chanting "TNA!"

The "Rosie" vs. "Trump" match hasn't gotten as much mainstream publicity as WWE probably hoped for. Thus far, I have only been able to find a single article on TMZ.com on the stunt. I have yet to hear word of the match being mentioned on television. Furthermore, Rosie O'Donnell didn't acknowledge the impersonation on "The View" yesterday.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7071

hectis
01-10-2007, 07:57 PM
http://raore.altervista.org/immagini/Vince.jpg

During the Rosie vs. Trump match on RAW, some fans in attendance were chanting "TNA" and possibly "VKM" as well. According to a fan in attendance, Vince McMahon, who was sitting by Lilian Garcia, acted like he didn't hear the chants. However, there was one fan right behind him that was repeatedly screaming "TNA, TNA, TNA" in his ear. When this happened, Vince McMahon's smile to the match toned down considerably. Furthermore, his body language seemed to go from excited to slouched down & bored while people in the Scottrade Center chanted his competitor's name.

Internally, Monday night's edition of RAW was seen as an utter disaster and embarrassment. It was likely due to the Rosie vs. Trump match as it failed to a monumental degree in the building and had the fans loudly chanting "TNA!"

The "Rosie" vs. "Trump" match hasn't gotten as much mainstream publicity as WWE probably hoped for. Thus far, I have only been able to find a single article on TMZ.com on the stunt. I have yet to hear word of the match being mentioned on television. Furthermore, Rosie O'Donnell didn't acknowledge the impersonation on "The View" yesterday.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7071

IT WUZ CLEAR THE FANS WERE YELLING TNA DURNING THAT MATCH AND THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT WUZ SUCH A WASTE OF TIME

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
http://www.rumela.com/albums/trish_stratus/trish_stratus01.jpg

The cast is Trish Stratus, La Toya Jackson, Erik Estrada, Wee Man and Jack Osbourne. The reality series premiere tonight at 8 PM et on CBS. Trish is the hottest cop i've seen :D

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/armed_and_famous/

netscape check two
01-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Trish Stratus can frisk me any time. :)

LORD ZERO
01-11-2007, 04:47 AM
Fuck, Its Been Like Years Since I Watched Wrestling, Think Imma Get Back Into It To See How Much More Funny Its Got Lol

LORD ZERO
01-11-2007, 04:50 AM
i think it is time for raw and smackdown to become one again

THEY NEVER SHOULDA SPLIT UP IN DA FIRST PLACE, BAD MOVE VINCE

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-12-2007, 01:46 AM
http://olympia.fortunecity.com/shearer/336/vince-b.jpg

As reported earlier, World Wrestling Entertainment has chosen to discontinue the pay-per-view press conferences effective immediately. One source said that the reason for this was that too many people would come to the events to chant "TNA", not to mention "VKM", during the conferences. This problem was especially evident at the New Year's Revolution press conference last week as there were several loud, audible "TNA" chants during the event. To make matters worse, Jonathan Coachman acknowledged the chants by saying, "that like Kansas City, TNA is inferior." All of this was audible on the live webcast on WWE.com, but it was edited out of the subsequent post of the video.

Anyways, the chants at the New Year's Revolution press conference irritated Vince McMahon so much that he decided to cancel all future pay-per-view press conferences effective immediately.

Also, WWE has really been clamping down on fans' signs in recent weeks. For instance, at the 12/26 house show in Hershey, PA, they were confiscating several signs at the door. The current policy calls for anything lewd, anything TNA related, anti-babyface signs, not to mention anything plugging a website, to be confiscated by sercurity. Furthermore, the term "VKM" has been added to the banned list of signs that fans aren't allowed to bring to WWE events. There have been several reports in recent weeks of security confiscating signs that show the initials of everyone's favorite WWE Chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7082

Dirty Knowledge
01-12-2007, 03:18 PM
VKM got Vince spooked!

Dirty Knowledge
01-12-2007, 03:36 PM
The WWE is like the SEattle Seahawks they put shit over the speakers I.E. chants, boos, cheers,.... they're so lame these days WWE is.

hectis
01-12-2007, 10:20 PM
The Game Wants To Fight Hhh Over The Rights To The Name The Game

hectis
01-12-2007, 10:21 PM
WTF? U can't have a sign that insults a babyface? Thats so fucking gay! Just another attempt to keep their precious golden boy Cena from looking bad...Vince damn well knows that the place would be full of anti-Cena signs if this was lifted, what a bitch.

LOL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH CENA LIKE HE IS STONE COLD OR THE ROCK GIVE UP GIVE SOME ONE ELSE A CHANCE

36chambers
01-13-2007, 01:10 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8165/c16jg9.jpg

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-13-2007, 01:12 PM
nice pic.

ironmantis
01-14-2007, 05:40 PM
wow, who are those twins.

Anyone have any more info on this new Hart Foundation that people are talking about?

Rorschach
01-14-2007, 05:49 PM
RAW seems like such a mess...:no:

1. HHH injured
2. Khali beating Cena
3. Terrible fueds with Umaga and "K-Fed"
4. Skits like Rosie and Donald
5. NOT pushing the younger talent

What even possessed Vince to have that match with whoever they were? I’ll say that I’m glad that Vince had to sit at ringside and watch that awful match and listen to the chants. Maybe it will convince him to make his product a little more about wrestling.

BRONZBODY
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM

1. HHH injured
2. Khali beating Cena

What even possessed Vince to have that match with whoever they were? I’ll say that I’m glad that Vince had to sit at ringside and watch that awful match and listen to the chants. Maybe it will convince him to make his product a little more about wrestling.is cena still champ??? that dude is ass man!!! wwe is wack ecw is a joke cm punk needs to go to tna with rvd(cause i know hes gonna make the jump soon) cm punk vs aj styles(since hes a heel now) how fukkin ill would tha be!!!!
but yeah wwe is running on empty man

netscape check two
01-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Ironmantis,
Are you referring partly to Neidi Hart, Jim the Anvil's daughter? She's a wrestler, and is signed by the WWE.

Gonzo H being injured is a good thing, in my opinion. Maybe some of the other wrestlers will actually get a chance in the spotlight, while he's injured. He gives boring promo after boring promo. And this installment of DX is worse than the NWO B team.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
01-15-2007, 02:56 AM
http://olympia.fortunecity.com/shearer/336/vince-b.jpg

Reports from those backstage were that when Vince McMahon got back after the Rosie/Trump segment, he was red hot due to the chants from the crowd. More so for the "TNA" chants than the "We Want Wrestling" chants.

Furthermore, the segment was largely written by Brian Gerwitz, who knows things that will get over with the boss, even if they don't with the crowd. Even after everything that went down, Vince McMahon still loved the segment and to "expect more."

Several readers are saying that the chants ('TNA', 'boring', and 'We Want Wrestling') were edited out of the UK broadcast of RAW. For those that missed it, or want to relive it again, click here to see a video clip of the chants at their loudest during the Rosie/Trump match. The clip also contains a quick cut to Vince while the chants are going down, and he looks bewildered to say the least. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czwpn_ADN0s

http://rajah.com/base/node/7095

snakesonawiggly
01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Alan J. Wojcik of www.alanwojcik.com sent in the following report:

Welcome to the LIVE SPOILERS from TNA Impact shows to air Thursday January 18th and Wednesday the 24th. David Penzer promised dream matches would end each episode of Impact. Sitting ringside again were Chicago White Sox player AJ Pierzynski and strength coach Dale Torborg. Thanks to Don Harris I had a great vantage point to view the entire show. In attendance was former NWA World heavyweight champion Dory Funk Jr and members of his Funkin Conservatory.

TNA iMPACT! Tapings for January 18:

On screens we saw of Steve Borden beating down Father James Mitchell with anything not nailed to the floor before throwing him into the trunk of a car. Jeremy Borash found Team 3D running down Brother Runt over the fact he screwed his brothers out of winning on Sunday.

NWA World Tag Team champions Latin American Xchange (“Notorious 187” Homicide and Hotstuff Hernandez) defeated Team 3D (Brothers Ray and Devon)

3D came from the opposite entry way and jumped Lax before the bell. Despite the verbal warning Brother Runt came out to ringside. This caused Ray to leave ringside as LAX beat down Devon with several double team moves. Ray returned minus Runt and got to his corner to cheer Devon on. After several minutes of a beat down Devon tagged out to Ray who cleaned house all over LAX. Just as 3D was going for the Wassup Moody Jack Melendez left the announce table and distracted 3D. Devon left the ring to get Melendez but Moody was able to toss Konnan’s slapjack/sock puppet item into Hernandez who drilled Ray right in the face to retain the titles.

Jeremy Borash found Abyss tossing around items backstage in anger at Steve Borden’s attack.

Back from commercial we walked in on Jacqueline and Gail Kim fighting in a bathroom. JB talked to Christy Hemme about her actions from last night when Kip James came in with his lunch. Kip wanted to make sure Hemme wanted to be treated with respect. Kip said before you go up the ladder of success you had to go down. In ring we were joined by NWA World Heavyweight champion “Captain Charisma” Christian Cage minus Tomko. Cage said he told everyone the biggest star in TNA history would regain his title. But he doesn’t get rest because he would have to face Kurt Angle at Against All Odds. When he called Angle the biggest asshole he ever met, Angle came out to the ring and said Cage needed to watch his words without his life partner around to protect him. Cage liked Angle’s confidence but he could channel his emotions unlike Angle. Cage said to get inside Angle’s head he hired an “anger management coach” to do just that. Angle asked if it was Goldberg or Brock Lesnar but told Cage he pushed the right button and attacked the champion. We saw Steve Borden and Mitchell arrive at the former residence of Abyss where Borden wanted to know Abyss’ secret. Mitchell said before he was Abyss, Chris Marks was there for six years. Mitchell wanted to know why Sting cared about Abyss, calling Abyss a piece of shit before he ever found him. Mitchell called Abyss his meal ticket. Sting said in Abyss’ eyes he saw a person. Sting got some cuffs and locked Mitchell to the fence and said he would get the answer from Abyss.

With Borash looking on, Kurt Angle asked Jim Cornette who the “anger management coach” was. Cornette said Angle needed to get focused on his match with AJ Styles not Cage.

(2) “Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm (w/Jacqueline called Ms. Tennessee) defeated Lance Hoyt

Shockingly Hoyt got on the offensive attack at the bell but his moonsault was stopped by Storm’s second. Storm got to his feet and hit a inverted DDT. Storm went for the Bronco Buster but Hoyt moved. Storm’s second distracted Rudy Charles as Torborg got Hoyt’s attention long enough for Pierzynski to hit a chair shot to the back. This set up Storm’s superkick and the pin. Gail Kim came out and jumped Jacqueline. Storm got involved as Torborg and Hoyt fought around ringside. Petey Williams came out to protect Kim but he got hit with what looked like the 8 Second Ride.

Borash talked to Eric Young about shopping for some adult bedroom items when AJ Styles came out of his locker room. Styles said he felt Angle had been coddled his whole career.

(3) Kurt Angle defeated “Phenomenal” AJ Styles.

Styles celebrated after he avoided locking up with Angle. Angle fired in three clotheslines and kicks to Styles’ jaw. Styles raked angle’s eyes but got hit with a belly to belly suplex. As angle laid in more kicks Tomko came down to ringside. Styles missed a corner splash and Angle hit a release German suplex. Angle focused on Tomko and it allowed Styles to recover and attack Angle’s back. Tomko took a ringside seat as Styles locked in a rear chinlock. Angle fought out but got hit with an enziguri for two. Styles hit Angle with a slingshot forearm shot for two as Tomko distracted the referee. Styles got the chair Tomko used but Angle moved and Styles dropped the chair. Angle hit the Olympic Slam on the chair and got the win. Just when Tomko thought Angle left, Angle attacked him from behind. But Angle got jumped by Christian Cage. Rhino came out and ran off Cage and Tomko but everyone ran when Samoa Joe came out with a folding chair of his own. Angle and Joe exchanged words but TNA security broke them up before any violence occurred.

Cage and Tomko came back out to the ringside area. Cage asked if Angle had a clue who the “anger management coach” was after his match with Styles. Steve Borden returned to the Impact Zone and came to the ring, probably to ask Abyss the secret he has been hiding. Abyss joined Sting in the ring and the fun began. Sting wanted to know about Abyss’ past. Sting put the microphone in Abyss’ hand hoping for an answer. But Abyss gave it back to Sting. Sting tried the tough love approach but Abyss wouldn’t talk. Sting said he would go to the prison and find out everything. The fans chanted “Sting’s A Bully” as he left Abyss alone in the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA iMPACT! Tapings for January 25:

Samoa Joe came out to the ring to speak to the fans and Kurt Angle. Joe said it seemed like everyone has a burning question, why would Samoa Joe help Kurt Angle? Joe said he wouldn’t save Angle from a car accident or fire. Joe said Angle didn’t win at the PPV Joe ran out of time. Joe said he would be the ring enforcer at Against All Odds. Joe said he wanted Angle to win so they could fight for the NWA World Heavyweight title. Joe was joined by Kurt Angle who also had a microphone. Angle said he thought they were done after the PPV. Angle ran down Joe about who the “anger management coach” was. Angle was fine with Joe consulting Cage. Joe said at the PPV he would be Angle’s best friend. This brought out NWA World Heavyweight champion “Captain Charisma” Christian Cage and Tomko. Cage said Angle didn’t have the puzzle solved. Cage said Joe wasn’t good enough to consult him on anything. Cage said before the show ends there would be a second hint, someone who has been closer then Angle thinks. Angle and Joe had words but once again TNA security broke it up. Cage and Tomko looked on from the safety of the announce table. Tomko said there would be some changes coming, maybe even in Mike Tenay and Don West’s chairs.

“War Machine” Rhino came out to face who he thought was Raven. Serotonin (Frankie “the Future” Kazarian, “Maverick” Matt Bentley and “Hotshot” Johnny Devine) attacked Rhino as Raven came to the ring. When Rhino got rid of Serotonin, Raven hit him with a kendo stick shot and revealed himself to be “Phenomenal” AJ Styles. Styles blasted Rhino with chair shots and cut open Rhino’s forehead before TNA referees and security got him to leave.

(1) In a non title match, Jerry Lynn defeated World X Division champion “the Future” Chris Sabin, Senshi and the Austin Starr

Senshi was so focused on Starr he nearly got pinned by Lynn. Lynn and Senshi continued to trade moves but Sabin tagged himself as Lynn was backed to a corner. Sabin stomped on Senshi and Starr demanded a tag. Starr got Senshi wedged in a corner and dropkicked his neck. Sabin tagged back in and continued the multiple minute attack on Senshi but a move backfired and Lynn tagged in. Lynn got two after a TKO but Starr stopped the pin. This sent Senshi over and he brawled around ringside. Sabin set up the Cradle Shock but Lynn countered out and pinned him sunset flip style.

Sting returned from the public records office to reveal Abyss’ past atrocity to the public. Sting said Abyss needed to die to have life. He couldn’t believe what Abyss did ten years ago. Sting wasn’t sure why he got involved but he believed this was meant to be. He said he was willing to take another beating from Abyss to set him free. He said Abyss put three bullets into the back of someone’s head. That person laid in and survived a coma. Sting said the man in question was Abyss’ dad. Sting wanted to know why this happened. Abyss came out to the ring and jumped Sting. Abyss tossed Sting out of the ring and dragged Sting all around the Impact Zone; throwing him into anything he could to administer punishment on Sting. That included a chokeslam through a folding table and a trip out of the building. But the cameras cut away for what I guess was a commercial break.

(2) NWA World Heavyweight champion “Captain Charisma” Christian Cage (w/Tomko) defeated “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels.

Cage went on the attack but Daniels hit a hip toss and a slam to set up a slingshot elbow drop for two. Daniels went for a second rope move but Cage got in front of Earl Hebner and Tomko shoved Daniels to the floor. As Cage went after Daniels, Samoa Joe came out with a chair of his own to watch the match. The match came back to the ring where Cage kept the offense going in his favor. JB came out and talked to Joe as the match went on. Daniels fought out of a chinlock only to be hit with a dropkick for two. Cage hit Daniels with a Rude Awakening but didn’t go for the pin. A suplex attempt was blocked and Daniels got an inside cradle for two. Joe and Tomko traded stares as Daniels hit Cage with an STO. Daniels hit a leg lariat and a running knee to the chest and got two. Daniels escaped an inverted DDT and hit a floatover moonsault for two. Daniels went for the BME but Cage moved, so Daniels landed on his feet and attacked. Cage got a school boy for two even with his feet on the ropes. Daniels locked Cage in the Cobra Twist as Tomko and Joe argued again. Daniels let the hold go and it backfired as Cage hit a low blow before winning with the Unprettier. Angle came out to have words with Joe once more.

For Xplosion we saw Alex Shelley defeat Jay Lethal in a wrestling clinic. It ended with Shelley avoiding Lethal’s top rope headbutt and getting a chain wrestling style pin. It was joined by Chase Stevens vs. Sonjay Dutt. “the Franchise” Shane Douglas came out towards the end of the match and attacked Stevens. Rudy Charles called for the bell as Douglas tried to strip the “franchised-Naturals gear off Stevens.

The only announced for Against All Odds PPV was NWA World Heavyweight champion “Captain Charisma” Christian Cage (w/Tomko) vs. Kurt Angle. Guesses for PPV matches are: “War Machine” Rhino vs. “Phenomenal” AJ Styles (possibly a cage or other violent weapons involved), Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn, LAX vs. Team 3D, Gail Kim vs. Ms. Jacqueline, Chase Stevens vs. Shane Douglas and Dale Torborg vs. Lance Hoyt

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-16-2007, 12:05 PM
goldberg is the illest wrestlah to me !

snakesonawiggly
01-17-2007, 01:34 AM
This is my wrestling forum, check it out and join. http://wrestlingfansforum.editboard.com/index.htm

Dirty Knowledge
01-17-2007, 03:35 AM
^ Hilarious

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-17-2007, 12:50 PM

1. HHH injured
2. Khali beating Cena

What even possessed Vince to have that match with whoever they were? I’ll say that I’m glad that Vince had to sit at ringside and watch that awful match and listen to the chants. Maybe it will convince him to make his product a little more about wrestling.

yeah i feel you i've been watching TNA more and Smackdown more than RAW

netscape check two
01-17-2007, 02:13 PM
This is my wrestling forum, check it out and join. http://wrestlingfansforum.editboard.com/index.htm

How long has the forum been around for? There's only 6 registered users.

Dirty Knowledge
01-19-2007, 04:17 PM
TNA does the same shit they preach against. Does anyone care their hypocrites or do they get a free pass for being such a lowly organization? Billy Gunn fueding with that ex-WWE hoe? C'mon now. Joanie Luarer? Chyna? Please. How does putting Chyna over as being apart (and not getting respected as) the original DX help VKM? And the PCS though funny was nothing more than a sitcom inside of ImPact. I think TNA has some great talent but when you start comparing a Paul London to AJ Styles you realize WWE still holds the ball. I am convinced American, commercial wrestling, will only get worst in product and suffer horribly from it. If you want real wrestling only, you should just look up ROH or overseas organizations that are wrestling only. Promos build up storylines, but TNA can't say what WWE is doing is that different from what they WISH they could be doing now.

And I don't really see RVD going to TNA being so good for his career. Money wise it can't be a good thing.

Dirty Knowledge
01-19-2007, 04:50 PM
ROH is staged? In what way do you mean they're 'staged' and TNA/WWE isn't? And I dunno about RVD if it ain't bout the money... no one really knows how these guys are but RVD/Sabu I have a good idea of and they want to be paid because they've always been disrespected and put down in the buisness compared to the high-priced athletes.. but who knows.

Oh.

What about when AJ Pyrzinski and that Cardinals dude?

C'mon.. it's all the same when you get down to it.

hectis
01-19-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.prowrestling.com/news/images/bambam.jpg
Bam Bam Bigelow Passes Away
Date Added: January 19, 2007
Story By: Daniel Pena (http://www.prowrestling.com/php-bin/contact/index.php?email=danndogg75@yahoo.com)
WWE (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3217#).com has learned that former WWE Superstar (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3217#) Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow was found dead in his home early this morning in Pasco County, Fla.

Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3217#) and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3217#) that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3217#) XI in 1995.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more on Bigelow's passing becomes available.

wuswordz95
01-19-2007, 10:12 PM
rip bam bam bigelow

Dirty Knowledge
01-20-2007, 04:11 AM
MMA you need to chill the fuck out I was just asking you a question, no beef.

And yeah, RIP to Bam Bam man.. very very sad news, I remember when LT whooped the dude.

And no I been knew wrestling was fake before I started watching it. And never lookin' like a jackass.

Kong
01-20-2007, 02:48 PM
TNA is much better right now, I fast foward a lot more of WWE than I do TNA. WWE need to remember what made them big.

36chambers
01-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Damn shame TNA isnt on in the UK. Im feelin TNA, Samoa Joe is nice.

Kong
01-20-2007, 04:30 PM
its on every night saturday on bravo2 now, bout 10pm i think. It used to be on twc on saturdays.

netscape check two
01-21-2007, 01:36 AM
Are there any updates on the reason why Bam Bam Bigelow died? I remember a few years back when he was driving a motorcycyle erratically, and there was a woman friend on the back of his cycle, and they got into a bad accident. The woman friend ended up dying.

The WWE has since released Bill DeMott,(aka Hugh Morris), Tatanka, and some more developmental talents, whcih brings the recent lists of cuts to 20.

Concerning Abyss, I don't see what's entertaining about his gimmick? And they should really get rid of that Paparazzi gimmick, and the storyline with Nash and the X-division wrestlers.

hectis
01-21-2007, 02:28 AM
so how long do u think ecw has left and what should they do to save it?

Kong
01-21-2007, 12:42 PM
ECW seems to be growing well, maybe cos I don't watch it much and it seems like its progressed a lot each time I watch it but it seems better than smackdown, don't know about raw though. I think I'll be watching ECW more now though cos I just saw monty brown is on it, he the fucking man, the fans started chanting TNA again in his match I saw. Pissed me off though he don't do that pooooouuuunnnnncce thing when he shrieks it.

Alcryt
01-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I prefer ECW to Raw right now, though i prefer most things to Raw right now..
Judgin ECW as a what it is, a new brand i think its startin to get quite good.
Obviously judgin it as a revived ECW of old i could see why alot of people think it sucks seeing as they are nothing like each other apart from the name.

Smackdowns still the number one show for me though, lets hope it stays on track and doesnt do anythin stupid like Donald vs Rosie :frusty:

Anyone see that new tag team on smackdown? them greasers?
At first i was like wtf? but i actually found them quite entertaining :9

Rorschach
01-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Who does everyone want to win at the Rumble then? For me it is blatantly going to be 'Taker or Orton. I would prefer 'Taker since he ought to have a Royal Rumble victory under his belt when it is all said and done, but if they want to have a Cena-Orton feud, giving Orton a Rumble victory is a great way to push him a little. I have a feeling it will be 'Taker, and I'd be content with that.

netscape check two
01-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Here's a link where it describes about raising donations for Konnan.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3257

He needs kidney transplant surgery, and he doesn't have any health insurance. I'm real sorry to hear about that. But I would think that Konnan would have at least a little money saved up during his wrestling career, to help pay for at least some of the surgery?

hectis
01-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Who does everyone want to win at the Rumble then? For me it is blatantly going to be 'Taker or Orton. I would prefer 'Taker since he ought to have a Royal Rumble victory under his belt when it is all said and done, but if they want to have a Cena-Orton feud, giving Orton a Rumble victory is a great way to push him a little. I have a feeling it will be 'Taker, and I'd be content with that.

it would be ill to see taker win but as longs as he does not lose at wm that would be wack

hectis
01-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Mele Mel is joining the wwe

remember the whole no limit thing back in wcw?

the insignificant
01-25-2007, 08:42 PM
it'll be one of the most unpopular decisions of all time if the wwe has that useless lump batista end the undertaker's wm streak...

hectis
01-25-2007, 09:00 PM
it'll be one of the most unpopular decisions of all time if the wwe has that useless lump batista end the undertaker's wm streak...

i keep hearing more and more this is going to happen that would be one of the wackest things in the history off the wwe

Kong
01-26-2007, 01:20 AM
I think it will be a suprise, they don't normally have someone thats been around as long as taker win it and ortan was down to the last two last time. I don't see any point in ECW stars being in it, maybe MVP or some shit will win. Anyway TNA, how good was it when Angle spat in Christians face haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EebTMKcn2E4

Kong
01-26-2007, 01:31 AM
I just saw 6 on the list ting.

wuswordz95
01-26-2007, 10:39 PM
it would be awesome if taker wins it. it would be gay if he loses to batista at wm. I m really not a taker fan. i think he is boring as fuck. I hope he wins the rumble and crushes batista. he gots to win dosent he have some sort of creative control. if taker losses to batista. he should go to tna and tell them wwe secrets and how to make a tall scary guy so popular.

Z3RO
01-27-2007, 12:11 AM
I Think Edge Is Gonna Win, And Him And Orton
Are Gonna Fall Out About It, And The Raw Main
Event At Wm Will Be Cena, Edge And Orton In
A Triple Threat Match And Orton's Gonna
Win

netscape check two
01-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't know if giving Orton the heavyweight belt would be a wise choice in the current time. He's had a lot of off air problems, especially within the last year. A lesser tier wrestler would have gotten fired for the things that happened. The last time he was heavyweight champ, he wasn't over as champ. I don't think he's that over right now either.

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 10:48 PM
randy and edge sucks cuz of them I rarely watch raw. they need to push shelton benjiman to the top heel spot

hectis
01-28-2007, 01:23 AM
randy and edge sucks cuz of them I rarely watch raw. they need to push shelton benjiman to the top heel spot

i like edge and randy but they do need to push benjiman he should be in the world title hunt

i dont care who wins the title at wm as long as cena dose not leave champ

hectis
01-28-2007, 01:24 AM
randy orton vs edge at wm would be nice

wuswordz95
01-28-2007, 01:27 AM
^^^ yeah for the interconital title. sorry those guys dont intrest me.

Alcryt
01-28-2007, 06:05 AM

co-sign

Z3RO
01-28-2007, 09:15 PM
i like edge and randy but they do need to push benjiman he should be in the world title hunt

WORD..........
SHELTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHAMPION LONG AGO......
I FUCKING HATE CENA. FIRST HE WAS A RAPPER NOW
A DAMN MARINE?

Alcryt
01-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Anyone watch the royal rumble?
It was one hell of a ppv imo! I was actually really surprised at the Umaga vs Cena match and how good it was, probably the most entertaining match of the night!
The tag team match was great, but Lashley vs Test was pretty lame but i was kinda expecting that.
Batista Vs Kennedy was quite a good match but it could of been longer.
The Royal Rumble was amazing, one of the best endings i have ever seen, but i stick by my fav Rumble being 2001 :thumbup:

netscape check two
01-29-2007, 06:05 PM
I didn't see it, but I read the results. What is the point in MnM and the Hardy's wrestling at the PPV's lately? Is there any storyline behind it? lol

Why did Test just walk away during his match with Lashley? lol

Since the Undertaker and Batista will be wrestling each other at Wrestlemania, maybe they will have some kind of stupid 'run in' with somebody like Kennedy. Then the match could be like a draw, and it wouldn't count as a loss for the Undertaker, and it wouldn't tarnish Batista's title either?

Alcryt
01-30-2007, 06:56 AM
I didn't see it, but I read the results. What is the point in MnM and the Hardy's wrestling at the PPV's lately? Is there any storyline behind it? lol

They were fighting because of Joey Mercurys injury and him wanting revenge on the Hardyz

Why did Test just walk away during his match with Lashley? lol

Beats me, awful match really it doesnt make sense that Test wanted to be champion so much but he would walk out when he got a title oppurtunity?

Since the Undertaker and Batista will be wrestling each other at Wrestlemania, maybe they will have some kind of stupid 'run in' with somebody like Kennedy. Then the match could be like a draw, and it wouldn't count as a loss for the Undertaker, and it wouldn't tarnish Batista's title either?

I think Taker could be going after Cenas title at Wrestlemania now, seeing as he appeared on Raw. God i hope Cena doesnt break Takers winning streak

NY_Mami
01-30-2007, 12:42 PM
What is up with that new tag team acting out all the black stereotypes????????....

And why they gotta add Donald Trump to their stupid story lines???....

And am I the only one tired on Cena being the champion???????.........

36chambers
01-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Cryme Tyme are cool. Check Two got jacked by them.

It was a good RR. Undertaker v Cena at Mania should be good.

hectis
01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
undertaker is going to lose at wm that shit is going to be wack

ironmantis
01-31-2007, 02:22 PM
I think Taker will beat Cena at WM
I think Mark Henry will face Batista at WM
I think Y2J and Austin will appear at some point
I think CrymeTyme will take the tag team titles soon
I think Shelton Benjamin will win the Money in the bank match
I Think Hogan vs The Great Khali at WM
I think Lilian Garcia will take the women's championship

I think i'm delusional

Peace

hectis
01-31-2007, 03:16 PM
I think Taker will beat Cena at WM
I think Mark Henry will face Batista at WM
I think Y2J and Austin will appear at some point
I think CrymeTyme will take the tag team titles soon
I think Shelton Benjamin will win the Money in the bank match
I Think Hogan vs The Great Khali at WM
I think Lilian Garcia will take the women's championship

I think i'm delusional

Peace

hulk hogan is going to face the great khali it wuz going to be the big show vs hogan in what is said to be both there last match but big show's knees and back are too fucked up

netscape check two
02-01-2007, 01:25 AM
When is Mark Henry coming back? It seems like he's been out a long time. I'm a Hogan fan, so this isn't meant as a diss to him. But his match with Great Khali will be one of the few matches where Hogan is quicker than his opponent. lol That match is going to suck. I mean, when Hogan wrestled Andre the Giant, Hogan was younger back then, and plus Andre the Giant had a lot more charisma and personality than the Great Khali.

Z3RO
02-01-2007, 01:50 AM
If They Have A Money In The Bank Match, It's Gonna Be Ill This Year
Think About It...2 Guys From Each Show?

Ain't No Way Cena Gonna Beat Taker At Wm. No Way In Hell!
If He Does, I'll Stop Watching Forever!!!!!!!!

netscape check two
02-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I knew he got injured, I saw that show. I just didn't know the extent of his injury. Looks like he should be back pretty soon then.

ironmantis
02-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Who actually orders these events on ppv?

I used to see them free on a chipped box a year or so ago but now if I wanted to watch them, I have to pay for it, but I don't see the value in these events for the money they want.

The only event I do get is WM but i'm not sure whether to get it this year.

Also, for anyone in England, I couldn't find TNA in my listings on UK TV, any help? (I don't have Sky, I have Cable so maybe that's the reason)

Peace

Alcryt
02-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Who actually orders these events on ppv?

I usually dont waste my money on ppv, i usually just download them a week after or somethin.
Quite a few recent ones sucked so im glad i didnt bother, i bought the royal rumble though cause i just love that match lol

Tna is on Bravo now i think, took me a while to notice that. I cant remember what times they show it though.

Anyone watch any other wrestling promotions beside tna and wwe?
I've started watching Real Quality Wrestling on TWC, not as entertaining but its cool to see people taking bigger risks.:)

netscape check two
02-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Did anyone see that new wrestling show, 'Wrestling Society X', on MTV last Tuesday night? I taped it, but I still have to watch it. It's only a half hour show.

hectis
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I usually dont waste my money on ppv, i usually just download them a week after or somethin.
Quite a few recent ones sucked so im glad i didnt bother, i bought the royal rumble though cause i just love that match lol

Tna is on Bravo now i think, took me a while to notice that. I cant remember what times they show it though.

Anyone watch any other wrestling promotions beside tna and wwe?
I've started watching Real Quality Wrestling on TWC, not as entertaining but its cool to see people taking bigger risks.:)

all faces won at the RR it wuz ok but still a heel can win a match once in a while and all faces have the world titles so who will be the first to lose theres?
i say cena

Z3RO
02-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Did anyone see that new wrestling show, 'Wrestling Society X', on MTV last Tuesday night? I taped it, but I still have to watch it. It's only a half hour show.

YEAH, I SEEN THAT SHIT.....................
I WAS HYPED TO MY BOY NEW JACK ON THERE TOO.
THEY GOT A LOT OF GOOD GUYS BUT ONLY A HANDFULL
WAS ON THE FIRST EPISODE.

Alcryt
02-02-2007, 06:25 AM
all faces won at the RR it wuz ok but still a heel can win a match once in a while and all faces have the world titles so who will be the first to lose theres?
i say cena

i agree it gets kinda gay when all the faces win, and i hope cena loses his title first but i hope they all lose their title. Bobby Lashley as champ? i think hes got a bright future but at this point he doesnt deserve to be champ right now imo.

wuswordz95
02-02-2007, 11:17 PM
how the heck do you download ppv events? yeah I hope taker dosent lose.

I really dont like mark henry if he gets a title shot he should be the loser. I would much rather see monty brown as a contender for the smackdown title.
I think he has what it takes to be a smackdown star.

on to another subject I know who christain cage has been working with and its not goldberg or lesner. go to prowrestlings.com. for a spoiler.

hectis
02-03-2007, 01:16 AM

I really dont like mark henry if he gets a title shot he should be the loser. I would much rather see monty brown as a contender for the smackdown title.
I think he has what it takes to be a smackdown star.

on to another subject I know who christain cage has been working with and its not goldberg or lesner. go to prowrestlings.com. for a spoiler.

hahaha prowrestling is were i get my info

Alcryt
02-03-2007, 05:58 AM

I have found most the royal rumbles, and quite a few other ppvs on limewire.
Takes a loooong time to download some of them. Some not so much.

36chambers
02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Also, for anyone in England, I couldn't find TNA in my listings on UK TV, any help? (I don't have Sky, I have Cable so maybe that's the reason)

Peace

TNA is on Bravo 2

ironmantis
02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I saw TNA on Bravo 2 the yesterday and I have to say, it was crap.

Maybe they were having a bad day but it was an hour long show and there were only 2 matches.

1st match was Robert Roode vs Rhino which was crap.

2nd match was Steiner and Jarrett (i've never liked both of these) vs Sting and Samoa Joe. This match wasn't very good either, the crowd were really hyped about Samoa Joe but I couldn't see why, that little fat bastard couldn't do shit and certainly wasn't interesting to watch except his quick power slam that he does but that was it.

I don't know if its always like this but it wasn't very good.

I wanted to see some Christian vs Angle type shit.

peace

ironmantis
02-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I was wondering if that was old as I watched a TNA show today which the one where Christian 1st came to TNA and Robert Roode and his manager to welcome him (if you can call that a welcome, they nearly had a fight).

I think someone on here said the up to date show is on Saturday nights on Bravo 2, so I might give it a watch to see if it is any good this time as i've lloked at the TNA roster, and there are a few people who I like.

Peace

Kong
02-04-2007, 03:40 PM
yeah it is saturday nights, this weeks was quite shit though.

netscape check two
02-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Samoa Joe is a good wrestler, and he has a lot of fans. He's real athletic in the ring, especially for a guy his size. I'd like to see Rhyno gore Iron Mantis through a wall.

TnA has been waiting for Spike TV to give it a 2 hour timeslot. I think Spike TV wants to make sure that TnA continues to put up good ratings, before they give them the 2 hour slot.

ironmantis
02-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Well Samoa Joe didn't look very athletic to me or very interesting to watch apart from that one powerslam move.

Rhyno could never gore me, it all looks laboured when he tries that move it would never be as good as that one ashley pulled off on Melina a couple of weeks ago, lol.

I don't know for certain but it seems most people get their info from prowrestling.com, I don't know if there are any more reliable sites as they said Jericho and Austin would both be returning pretty soon.

peace

IronFingaz7
02-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Well Samoa Joe didn't look very athletic to me or very interesting to watch apart from that one powerslam move.

Rhyno could never gore me, it all looks laboured when he tries that move it would never be as good as that one ashley pulled off on Melina a couple of weeks ago, lol.

I don't know for certain but it seems most people get their info from prowrestling.com, I don't know if there are any more reliable sites as they said Jericho and Austin would both be returning pretty soon.

peace

I usually go to wrestlinginc.com, I never tried prowrestling.com but I know a lot of other sites usually have mad popups.

P.E.A.C.E.

netscape check two
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, Samoa Joe is pretty quick for his size, and watch him jump high up in the air to do that knee move and drop kicks that he does.

I think Andre the Giant would have been able to gore you ironmantis.

I'm not sure why people in this thread seem to like Monty Brown so much. I think his matches were pretty boring in TnA. He looked like he had less moves than Goldberg, and his mic skills were lacking.

36chambers
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Bring The Rock back!!! Something that'll never happen unfortunately. Wasn't the best wrestler, but to me hes one of the best all round Entertainers in WWF/E history. His mic skills are 2nd to none. Check this classic one out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8y8368WB-ao

Its pretty unrealistic that Rock will ever return to the WWE, as hes having a successful movie career, and good luck to him. I think WWE should concentrate on bringing Jericho back. Because right now, WWE lack someone GREAT on the mic, and Jericho was brilliant at that. BRING BACK JERICHO!! Maybe turning Cena into a heel would improve things too? Cena was alot better on the mic when he was a heel.

I like the way this McMahon/Trump thing is going. McMahon knows the WWE is going downhill and hes showing he knows in these skits. And even tho he wont admit it, TNA's wrestling is far superior right now too. So hopefully Vince will turn a corner and bring back an "attitude era" type of WWE. Doubtful but we can all dream.

Thats my 2 cents as the Americans would say... ASS CLOWNS.

netscape check two
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
As the Americans would say? lol Not many people use the word ass clown here in the US. lol

I didn't like the Rock as much as some people. I mean, I admit, he has skills on the mic, but I got tired of the same catchphrases over and over and over. He could have changed it up some, and he was a face too much.

36chambers
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
"Thats my 2 cents" - As the Americans say.

http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/leighrockbull.jpg

And Check-2 lies, peep his fresh new Rocky tat.

I was calling you all ASS CLOWNS. Yes, all of you, even you there in the corner with your hand down your panties.

http://www.mummila.net/varasto/rock/rock.jpg

IF YA SMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALA LALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOKINNN.

netscape check two
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
I don't think many cool American's say 'that's my two cents', either. lol

36 Chambers, you remind me of one of the guy's from 'Are you being served'.

36chambers
02-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't think many cool American's say 'that's my two cents', either. lol

36 Chambers, you remind me of one of the guy's from 'Are you being served'.

Which one am I? And are you a cool American?

wuswordz95
02-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I have found most the royal rumbles, and quite a few other ppvs on lim
Takes a loooong time to download some of them. Some not so much.

thanks dude/

wuswordz95
02-05-2007, 11:00 PM
it better not be that fuckin no-talent chump Scott Steiner........I haven't visited your site yet, but I've heard a lot of shit that it'll be Steiner.....

its not my site. if it was id fire the whole staff for banning me on their wrestling forumn

netscape check two
02-06-2007, 01:26 AM
I liked that promo that Flair did against Carlito on Raw tonight. He seemed legitimately pissed off. lol

I'm not a big HBK fan, but I was glad that he won the main event tonight, to face Cena at Wrestlemania. It will be interesting since Cena and HBK are the tag champs, and also since they are both currently faces. Though, the Undertaker and Batista are also both faces. So hopefully someone will turn heel before Wrestlemania. lol I was glad that Edge didn't win, cause Cena and Edge have already wrestled each other like 1,000 times within the past year.

This is an interesting view on the current state of TnA by Lance Storm:

http://www.stormwrestling.com/020207.html

ironmantis
02-06-2007, 07:14 PM
I think Andre the Giant would have been able to gore you ironmantis.

well I wouldn't have been surprised, he took up most of the ring with his size so it would be an honour to get beat by Andre unlike you who would your ass beat and finished off with a small package by The Miz, lol.

btw, i'm with 36 Chambers when he says bring back The Rock or Jericho, WWE need to bring back people with great mic presence, they need to stop bring people back like Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Tatanka. Legends as they are, they don't bring any entertainment with thier wrestling.

Thats why TNA is looking good to me right now with Christian, Angle and I think Heyman is there as well, and you have to like him more as a general manager then Theodore Long.

peace

Kong
02-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Steiner has skills. He never looked out of place once at the top.

Kong
02-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm not sure about in the ring but he is one of the best shit talkers i have seen, when he had that beef with samoa joe he was the fuckin man and the hhh beef. Did WWE really sack him for that? Like they care about skills in the ring that much these days.

netscape check two
02-07-2007, 12:08 AM
I hear ya about Steiner falling off, but I did enjoy him back in the NWO days. He was a good asset to the faction, and him and Buff Bagwell were paired well together. I remember a funny skit they did when in St. Louis, where they burned Mark McGwire's jersey and some other stuff.

I watched the first two episodes of Wrestling Society X, and I liked the show so far. I'm not sure if every show is going to have some electricity 'blowing up' during one of the matches? lol

It was cool to see some of the indie wrestlers that I watched in person over the years, such as Chris Hamrick. I used to be a columnist for an indie wrestling promotion's website, in which Steve Corino was one of the owners. A few years back, Hamrick got pissed off at me about something I said about him in one of my columns, and he sent me an e-mail. Needless to say, my column had to be edited. lol

Kong
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
whats Wrestling Society X?

Kong
02-08-2007, 05:39 PM
so is it like an actual wrestling brand?

Kong
02-08-2007, 05:45 PM
yeah they were the only names I recognized, I think it's a bad idea for MTV to have a brand.

netscape check two
02-08-2007, 05:53 PM
New Jack, from ECW, is in it also. They have a music group there each episdoe when the show starts, and then that music group, or at least some of the group, joins the commentators for the show. In the last episode, Three Six Mafia was there. I couldn't understand what they were saying too much on commentary though, when they would give a remark. lol Since it's only half an hour, things seem pretty rushed. But they managed to have three matches in the last show. Vampiro won the belt, to become the first WSX champion.

I know people can type just about anything they want in wikipedia, but the info I read on there for various topics has been pretty accurate.

Kong
02-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I'll give it a miss I think.

36chambers
02-08-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm not a big HBK fan

How cant you be a HBK fan? Whenever he steps into the ring he always gives 100%, and for an older man hes very agile and a decent wrestler and great entertainer. Shawn is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time.

netscape check two
02-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I'm not saying HBK isn't a good wrestler, I think he is. I'm just not really into his character. Also, this newer version of DX could have been better if HBK wouldn't have been so fanatically religious, and refuse to do any type of promo or angle that is above pg rated. I think it might be time for a heel turn for him.

wuswordz95
02-11-2007, 01:16 AM
wow is vince russo killing tna? I think the wrestling on impact has been sorry. i am unable to order the ppvs. im pretty sure during the russo era. the ppv's have been great. on another note I watched a whole smackdown episode.
it wasnt as bad as people say i is. sure it is no raw and as exciting as raw. I did like the show.

smackdown 2/9/ 07 thoughts

Taker beats mizz.

im glad that punk mizz lost.

the greasers dft london and spanky.
okay match, Iguess. I hope the greasers make an impact.

matt hardy loses to joey mecury

im sorry this match was boring. it totally lost me. I really wanted to change the channel.
ken kennedy came out to talk.
I really dont like kennedy, he dosent deserve to be where he is at. he is a good mic worker. his comments on smackdown made me want to go for batista. i was actauly foward to batista kicking kennedy's butt

davari dft gergory helms.
okay match. kinda supid that gregory has held that belt for a year. where is the competion the belt once had. remeber malenko ultimo rey mestirio and juvi. that belt has gone to the shitter. i aint saying helms is horrible but they need to do something to the belt,

fit finlay dft bogey man
descent match. Im glad fit finlay won and he wasnt scared of the bogey man. fit finlay is one of my favorite smackdown wrestlers. i really think he deserves a big push. I hope he beats bogey man . vince you better let fit finlay wrestle at wrestle mania.

booker t will wrestle kane at n o way out

veryintresting. im going for the book man. I wonder if they are fueding over the fact that back in wcw 1993 bookert was known as kane or was it cole?

batista dft kennedy.

horay batista won. the match wasnt that good. batista did horrible job selling the injury.

overall descent show.

netscape check two
02-12-2007, 02:23 AM
I haven't been watching TnA much lately. In that Angle vs. Christian match, was Samoa Joe on either one's side, or did he just try to make sure that Steiner and Tomko didn't interfere?

I heard that Christy Hemme has been involved in some storyline with VKM, and that the angle seemed awkward? Could you elaborate some more about what it involved?

By the way, Ashley(from WWE) Playboy pics go on sale this week, I believe? If anyone didn't see her first Playboy pics, from a few years back, and you'd like to, you can let me know. lol

IronFingaz7
02-12-2007, 12:53 PM
As far as Ashley, yeh I know her Playboy pics come out, and she IS fine, but I must say I think shes way over-hyped.....I personally would rather see Maria or Kelly Kelly's Playboy pics, or even Jillian Hall, but meh....Ashley is a big blonde with huge ass boobs, so no complaints here, I just think shes one of the more "overratted" divas.

I don't like her either, I'm not into the punk rocker shit, my two favorites are Melina and Kristal. Layla is cool too.

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
02-13-2007, 12:33 AM
I don't like her either, I'm not into the punk rocker shit, my two favorites are Melina and Kristal. Layla is cool too.

P.E.A.C.E.

yo for real kristal should be the next one in playboy

netscape check two
02-13-2007, 01:12 AM
Yeah, I like some of the others better than Ashley, such as Kristal and Maria. I think Melina has a nice body for sure, but I don't think her face is that cute. I'm not into the punk type of girls either, but it was nice to see a different style for a diva, other than a ditzy or typical slutty look. I think Trish Stratus should pose for Playboy.

IronFingaz7
02-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Glad to see some love for Kristal.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95
02-14-2007, 10:51 PM
wow monty brown is in ecw. yeah dude I get the feeling that tna ppvs kick ass. hopefully they will make enough money to start touring around the usa.

hectis
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
ecw is dead and is only to push bobby after its contract with scfi runs out vince is said to have said it will be over

hectis
02-15-2007, 04:07 AM
there saying hogan wont be at wm

shaolinsword
02-16-2007, 07:10 PM
pml why the fk is Donald Trump at WWE and why are they repeating another match? (edge vs angle - barbershop match) I only just seen this weeks Raw

Alcryt
02-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Still lovin smackdown, last nights show was highly entertaining.
Dont know about any of you but i think smackdown kicks ass! Every week im dissappointed in Raw, but Smackdown always seems to make up for it for me.^O^

wuswordz95
02-17-2007, 01:18 PM
i perfer mickie james.

wuswordz95
02-18-2007, 12:14 AM
so tna last thursday lost to thursday raw in the ratings. big deal. I chose to watch tna. I am a TNA fan. It was a pretty good show. the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks. it was good that samoa joe won. I thought angle was gonna win. I love samoa joe he kicks ass. poor eric young got played. I just love that storyline. I agree with the person that saying christain is more of a effective heel then edge. I hate to say it but if christain somehow beats samoa joe by cheating thats gonna make him more hated. I did catch the ending of raw it was actaually cool when batista powerbombed cena

Alcryt
02-18-2007, 06:23 AM
I heard the Boogeyman vs Finlay feud is so Finlay can teach Boogeyman how to work.
Seems like a good idea as any for the Boogeyman, i like his gimmick but he needs to do better in the ring.

IronFingaz7
02-18-2007, 11:29 AM
the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks.

Yeah, I watched TNA also, I cant believe more people decided to watch fucking Trump and McMahon, but anyways the match was like a half hour so they probably had to take commercials.

P.E.A.C.E.

Kong
02-18-2007, 12:05 PM
I liked tna this week, smackdown was boring raw was ok.

wuswordz95
02-18-2007, 02:19 PM
well i enjoyed tna. I cant say about raw I only caught the final minute. smackdown was okay.
hey does anyone watch wrestling society x cuz this dude from work saw it and he said the vampiro and syxx match was sloppy it looked like they were drunk. is this true

Kong
02-19-2007, 03:53 PM
I fell asleep about 3 times watching no way out, I liked the booker t vs kane match most, shame booker lost. Benoit should of defended his title against mvp instead of the shit 6 man tag, it just slows everything down more.

hectis
02-19-2007, 04:36 PM
former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome (real name Michael Alfonso) has passed away. He was found dead on Saturday evening in the Tampa area according to those close to the family. He was only 42 years old.

At about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday night, friends were going to his home in Tampa, Florida to pick him up and go out. He never answered the door and they found him hanging in the home. The death is believed to be due to suicide pending results of the autopsy.

RIP MIKE AWESOME

Kong
02-19-2007, 04:43 PM
r.i.p.

netscape check two
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
R.I.P. to Mike Awesome. I liked him in WCW. When WCW started to go downhill, they put him in that corny gimmick where he hit on fat girl's. lol It was still funny though.

Kong
02-21-2007, 05:57 AM
was he apart of a big tag team at 1 point in WCW? Thats where I remember him most. Why these wrestlers dieing early? I thought they would go longer like the hulk will live till 100.

netscape check two
02-21-2007, 03:53 PM
So Vince picks Umaga as his choice to wrestle for him, and Donald Trump picks Bobby Lashley? That sounds pretty lackluster. I thought there might be a swerve, where Trump picked somebody like Hogan. lol Since Vince has been making fun of Brooke Hogan, with the Jillian Hall 'awful singing' gimmick. With Austin being the special guest referee in the match, maybe that will make the match more interesting.

chiba
02-22-2007, 01:58 AM
^
firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong

hectis
02-22-2007, 02:09 AM
^
firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong

no it is going to be lashley and the big indian guy is prob going to face kane

netscape check two
02-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Who's the Big Indian guy? Funaki?

Alcryt
02-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Funaki should be world champ!!

haha seriously though i miss kai and tai they were hilarious.
"We are eeeeeeeevil"
"Innnndeeeeed"
(overly bad lip sync with dubbed voice)

:lmao:

Kong
02-23-2007, 02:44 AM
Funaki should be world champ!!

haha seriously though i miss kai and tai they were hilarious.
"We are eeeeeeeevil"
"Innnndeeeeed"
(overly bad lip sync with dubbed voice)

:lmao:

haha I forgot all about that till now, that was funny.

Kong
02-23-2007, 02:47 AM
^ The Great Khali

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/GREATKHALI.jpg

LMFAO @ Funaki, he's Korean! haha

and Khali is really argentine I think, my friend saw him at an Argentina match..

chiba
02-23-2007, 03:02 AM
LMFAO @ Funaki, he's Korean! haha

i thought he was japanese

Alcryt
02-23-2007, 10:13 AM
and Khali is really argentine I think, my friend saw him at an Argentina match..

Sure he aint thinking of Giant Gonzales?
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/g/giant-gonzales.html

I really wish Khali wasnt in wwe, i hate watching him squash everyone with his clumsy moves.
At least Umaga has good wrestling skill.

Roman Deini
02-23-2007, 06:08 PM
"News of the hair vs. hair match between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump made the AP wires late Monday night, which led to coverage in major newspapers across the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia on Tuesday.

E! Network reported the basic details of the story on its "Daily 10" show for Tuesday. They also included video of a WrestleMania photo shoot with Trump posing with Bobby Lashley on one side and McMahon posing with Umaga on the other side. In the middle, sporting a referee shirt, was Steve Austin.

The first of three action movies starring Steve Austin, "The Condemnded", will be released at the end of the April. WWE hopes that the increased attention on the company with the Trump vs. McMahon storyline will carry over to Austin's first feature movie."

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Batista112/002.jpg

chiba
02-26-2007, 01:27 PM
"News of the hair vs. hair match between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump made the AP wires late Monday night, which led to coverage in major newspapers across the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia on Tuesday.

E! Network reported the basic details of the story on its "Daily 10" show for Tuesday. They also included video of a WrestleMania photo shoot with Trump posing with Bobby Lashley on one side and McMahon posing with Umaga on the other side. In the middle, sporting a referee shirt, was Steve Austin.

The first of three action movies starring Steve Austin, "The Condemnded", will be released at the end of the April. WWE hopes that the increased attention on the company with the Trump vs. McMahon storyline will carry over to Austin's first feature movie."

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Batista112/002.jpg

good lookin out!!

Alcryt
02-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I think Matt Hardy likes gravediggaz, check his myspace and under his fav hip hop/rap songs he has "Diary of a madman" and "six feet deep"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152686889&MyToken=65f25a6d-58e5-464b-aef0-23423abad5a7

Could be wrong, but i'll hope im not :thumbup:

snakesonawiggly
02-27-2007, 11:29 AM
I've had this forum since aug.06 and I have not that many members or discussion going on for those who want to join and contribute to my forum here is the link http://wrestlingfansforum.editboard.com/index.htm

netscape check two
03-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry to see that Wrestling Society X was cancelled. Maybe another tv channel culd pick it up.

Living outside of the Philly area, I used to get a channel called WGTW, channel 48, that used to play a bunch of different wrestling shows and indie shows. It sucked a few years back though, when a 24 hour Christian station(TBN) took it over.

netscape check two
03-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Here's a pic from Ashley's upcoming Playboy photo shoot.

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/wrestlingmatt/maenekked.jpg

MR HIP HOP HEAD
03-06-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/bin/142.$plit/C_0_articolo_254084_listatakes_itemTake_0_immagine take.jpg

SportsIllustrated.com has added an article today discussing the recent allegations of steroid/HGH sales at the Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center in Florida. This story broke last week as several professional athletes were listed as customers. Sport Illustrated’s story lists TNA star Kurt Angle as a new name being added to the list of people being investigated. The article says:

"Kurt Angle, a 1996 Olympic gold-medal-winning freestyle wrestler and now a star professional wrestler, received two prescriptions for trenbolone and one for nandrolone between October 2004 and February '05. (Angle did not return messages left with his spokesman.)"

During the time of Angle receiving these prescriptions he was under contract with WWE. Both of the drugs are said to be popular anabolic steroids. We will certainly have more on this story as we get it.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7455

Kong
03-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Sure he aint thinking of Giant Gonzales?
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/g/giant-gonzales.html

I really wish Khali wasnt in wwe, i hate watching him squash everyone with his clumsy moves.
At least Umaga has good wrestling skill.

maybe if gonzales has long hair now. but khali looks it to a lot more than he does indian to.

Kong
03-06-2007, 06:51 PM
I think Matt Hardy likes gravediggaz, check his myspace and under his fav hip hop/rap songs he has "Diary of a madman" and "six feet deep"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152686889&MyToken=65f25a6d-58e5-464b-aef0-23423abad5a7

Could be wrong, but i'll hope im not :thumbup:

Also says Air Force Ones? Also a nelly fan? He listed every track he could think of there. Said it before The Hardy Boyz are punks lol.

Alcryt
03-12-2007, 07:04 AM
seems like too many wrestlers are dying left and right now......a week or 2 before this Mike Awsome died, and a week or 2 b4 that Bam Bam Bigelow died......really sad.It seems theres never a year when a wrestler doesnt die.Too many great wreslters have died prematurely:Mr PefectOwen HartBritish BulldogBig BossmanEddie GuerreroCrash HollyPlus the ones you mentioned.And thats just a small portion of the total number that have died....sad indeed.

netscape check two
03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd Passes Away

The News Star out of Monroe, Louisiana is reporting that WWE Hall of Famer "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd has passed away. Ladd had been battling colon cancer, which spread to his stomach and bones for the past three plus years. Due to knee problems, he'd largely been confined to a wheelchair. Here is their story:

Ernie Ladd, NFL Hall of Fame football player and wrestler, has died
By Nick Deriso

Ernie Ladd, who rose to fame as a football player but made his name nationally as a wrestler, died overnight, according to family members.

Ladd, 68, had battled cancer — first in his colon, then later in his stomach and bones — since 2004. Born Nov. 28, 1938, in Rayville, but raised in Orange, Texas, he worked through his final years as a pastor in the Louisiana town of Franklin.

Funeral arrangements were still pending today, according to Roslyn Ladd, his wife of more than 45 years.

Selected 15th in the American Football League draft by San Diego out of Grambling College, Ladd appeared in three of that now-defunct league's championship games, winning the 1963 title.

"We were like a family," Ladd told The News-Star in May 2005. "We were one of the first integrated teams, with black players and white players as roommates."

He had entered professional football as a heralded 1960 first-team all-league defensive college lineman under former Grambling coach Eddie Robinson. There, Ladd helped GSU to its first-ever Southwestern Athletic Conference championship.

At 6-9 and 315 pounds, he was arguably the biggest GSU star to ever play for Robinson, who remains the all-time winningest football coach in Division I history.

"The first year he was here, he taught me a lesson," Robinson once said. "He told me how good he was. Sure, I'd say. Then he hurt somebody. I'd feel sorry for the people he was tackling."
Elected to four straight AFL All-Star Games from 1962-1965, he later played with the Houston Oilers and the National Football League's Kansas City Chiefs. While with the Chiefs, he reunited with future Pro Football Hall of Famer Junious "Buck" Buchanan, another Grambling product, and was on the roster for both of Kansas City's Super Bowl appearances.

Ladd began wrestling as a sideline during his rookie AFL season, and found the payday and fame so alluring that eventually he gave up pro football. It was there that he picked up a nickname that would remain with him for life: "Big Cat."

Ladd's storylines resonated during wrestling's earliest flowering as a national attraction, not to mention signature moves that included the "guillotine drop" and a boot to the face. Rivalries with Andre the Giant and Dusty Rhodes helped shape wrestling's 1970s persona.

Today, he's the only person in both the American Football League and World Wrestling Federation halls of fame. Ladd is also a 1994 inductee into the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame, and joined the San Diego Hall of Champions in 2004.

Ladd's knees were so damaged — his first surgery came while still in college — that in his final years, he walked down long staircases backward. But Ladd's boundless spirit was unbowed by his body's failures, as he displayed a touch of humor even after that cancer diagnosis.

"The doctor told me I had three-to-six months to live," Ladd said in 2005, then at the mid-way point in his nearly four year battle with the disease. "I told him Dr. Jesus has the verdict on me."

Ladd was a father of four and grandfather to over a dozen more.

prowrestling.com

snakesonawiggly
03-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Alan J. Wojcik of www.alanwojcik.com sent in this report:

These are LIVE SPOILERS from TNA's Spike TV tapings on the road to the Lockdown PPV to be held in St. Louis, Missouri. TNA Management representative Jim Cornette promises a major announcement about Lockdown and the future of TNA during hour one as the Six Sides of Steel was waiting for us as we walked into the Impact Zone. Before we entered the Impact Zone, Bill Banks and Brother Runt were walking through the lines outside interviewing fans and taking photos with children. For people who like her, we were denied a $o Cal Val appearance on Impact hour number one. No backstage interviews were shown during the first hour however Kahagas blessed us with his presence. The same cannot be said for Ricky Romeo who injured his knee in the LAX/3D brawl last night.

Hour one results:

Jim Cornette opened the show inside the Six Sides of Steel to announce the main event for Lockdown, a 10 man match in Lethal Lockdown rules. He brought out the team captains: NWA World Heavyweight champion "the Instant Classic" Christian Cage and Kurt Angle. Cornette said they would be able to choose their 4 men between now and the PPV. Cage tried to protest Cornette's ruling but the TNA theme music played drowning him out.

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles came into the Impact Zone. He had a brace on his neck and left ankle and used a crutch to get down to the ring. He asked the fans and Rhino was the way he looked what he wanted. He said doctors told him his body would never be the same. Styles claimed he wouldn't have wished this result for Rhino. When Styles told the fans he was unable to wrestle tonight the fans chanted "Thank You Rhino." Styles wanted Rhino to come to the ring and call Styles' wife telling him what happened. Styles' wish was answered and "the War Machine" Rhino came to the ring. Rhino said what made Styles think he hadn't already called or did he want to be knocked out on more time. Styles said he understood Rhino was trying to help him and he wanted the war to be over. Rhino asked the fans what they wanted and of course the blood thirsty fans said they wanted more. Styles said he understood the fight between Rhino and Christian Cage. Rhino said it was over and shook hands with Styles. Styles went to deck the crutch but Rhino caught it. Too bad he didn't catch Styles' boot that kicked Rhino's crotch into the cage. Styles attacked Rhino but Rhino fought back sending Styles into the cage face first. Just when Rhino got control, Christian Cage hit the ring and then Rhino with a crutch to the neck. Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe hit the ring and Styles hit the bricks. Cage knew what was going to happen so he scaled the fencing and got out.

The TNA crew took the cage down in what had to be record time and Jeremy Borash came out with Kevin Nash and his new friend Sonjay Dutt. Nash said Dutt was six weeks of the gas; take that for what you will. It looked like we were going to get "Macho Man" Jay Lethal. Nash and Borash said they would donate $1,000 dollars each to Coaches vs Cancer if Lethal came out. Lethal refused to come out to the ring and his friends. Nash said he produced a song for him to come to the ring with. Lethal finally came out and seemed confused by the new music which seemed "Macho Man" inspired.

(1) In a three way match, Jay Lethal defeated Jerry Lynn and Kaz of Serotonin (Frankie "the Future" Kazarian)

Kaz jumped Lethal but Lynn rolled him up for two. Just when it looked like Lethal and Lynn were going to work together Lynn got decked by Lethal. Both men took turns trying to beat up Kaz and Lynn got two after a suplex like move. Kaz rolled Lynn up for two but Lethal tried to attack so Kaz hit him with a Northern Lights suplex as he had Lynn pinned. Lethal missed an enziguri and Lynn rolled him up for two. With Lynn down Lethal hit Kaz with a move and got the pin. Sorry I am not sure the name of the move. I am sure that after the match "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels charged the ring and laid all three men out with a baseball bat.

(2) Alex Shelley and NWA World Tag Team champions Latin American Xchange ("Notorious 187" Homicide and Hotstuff Hernandez w/Konnan & Machete) defeated Team 3D (Brothers Ray, Devon and Runt w/ Johnny Rodz).

Being from Detroit, Shelley embraced his thug style and dressed accordingly. Konnan joined Mike Tenay and Don West on commentary during this match. Shelley was going to begin against Devon but smartly tagged in Hernandez. But Devon was ready to fight and hit a Thesz press to throw some right hand punches. Ray tagged but ducked too early for an attempted backdrop and Hernandez kicked him in the shoulder. LAX went to work on a wrapped up left elbow and Ray could only scream in pain. Homicide got too close and was hit with a sidewalk slam. That allowed Runt to tag in and fair well but the fighting went to the floor where Shelley hit Runt with a DVD onto the ring apron. Homicide hit Runt with a chair and then sent him back him back to the ring where Hernandez hit the choke into a throw that sent Runt clear across the ring. All three men hit top rope splashes on Runt but Devon broke up the pin attempt. An LAX double team move backfired and Runt tagged out to Devon who cleared the ring of LAX members. All hell broke out once more and 3D hit Shelley with the Wassup package shot. With LAX out on the floor 3D called for the tables as Machete distracted the referee. 3D hit Shelley with the 3D but Rudy Charles was too busy with Machete and Rodz. As Devon called for the referee to get in the ring, Hernandez slid in from behind and rolled up Devon for the pin. Konnan said LAX had beaten 3D in every match TNA put them in next they were going to take 3D's legacy. TNA officials had to come out to assist Shelley to the locker room after taking the 3D through the table.

NWA World Heavyweight champion "the Instant Classic" Christian Cage and "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles made their way into the Impact Zone. Cage introduced the third member of his team, Abyss. This was weird since Styles and Cage were Abyss' opponents at the previous two Lockdown PPV's. I guess Sting felt the same way as he came down to the ringside area. Sting said Abyss was his own team and Abyss was tired of being led around. Sting said the future was there for Abyss' taking. Cage and Sting began a power struggle over Abyss when Jim Cornette came out. Cornette said next week Styles and Cage would face Sting and Abyss. Sting said why wait let's do it right now and charged the ring but Styles and Cage bailed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hour two results:

(1) "War Machine" Rhino, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle defeated Serotonin members Kaz, Havok and Martyr (Frankie "the Future" Kazarian, "Hotshot" Johnny Devine and "Maverick" Matt Bentley.)

Martyr lost blonde coloring in his hair but kept the face paint. Martyr began against Rhino and didn't fair well. Angle tagged in and so did Kaz who got hit with a German suplex. Joe tagged in and Kaz tagged in Havok who got hit with a powerslam and several right hand punches. All three members of Serotonin got in to fight but it was Martyr who fell to the Muscle Buster.

Team 3D made their way to the ring carrying some luggage. They wasted no time in asking LAX to come to the ring and their request was granted. Ray was wearing a shirt in tribute to Road Warrior Hawk AKA Mike Hegstrand. Ray admitted LAX had their number in recent matches and played as dirty as 3D would have ten years ago. Ray talked about LAX wanting 3D's legacy which isn't taken its earned. 3D was going to give them a chance to earn the legacy. In the luggage were the WWE World Tag Team titles, the WCW World Tag team titles and the ECW World Tag Team titles. At Lockdown 3D said they were all in legacy vs. tag team titles. Before 3D left the ring Konnan was rolled out by Machete. Konnan used crutches to enter the ring and face 3D. Konnan said the titles in the ring meant nothing and called his team the TNA Tag Team champions. Konnan wanted an electrified cage match for Lockdown; I think 3D accepted the offer.

(2) The Austin Starr defeated "Showtime" Eric Young.

The fans were behind Young even as Starr attacked at the bell. Starr hit Young with a corner whip and a dropkick to the face followed by dropping young on the top rope for a back rake. Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks made their way out to watch as Starr missed his elbow drop. Young got on fire as he tossed Starr from one side of the ring to the other. As Brooks got Andrew Thomas' attention Roode hit Young in the back and set up Starr who won with the brainbuster. After the bell Petey Williams came and got in the face of his former Team Canada partner. Young and Williams were going to shake hands when Roode pulled Young to the floor and then the locker room.

(3) Jerry Lynn and "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm (w/ "the Pride of Tennessee" Jacqueline Moore) was ruled a no contest.

Storm and Moore came out for the match but Lynn didn't come out when his music played. A referee came out and said Jerry Lynn was apparently injured. Storm got the mic saying his two favorite things were drinking beer and beating people up. He was out of beer so he wanted someone to fight him and his request was answered by "Wildcat" Chris Harris. But Gail Kim came out and stopped Harris from getting in the ring. Moore taunted Kim who jumped in and fought Moore as Harris chased Storm to the locker room.

(4) NWA World Heavyweight champion "the Instant Classic" Christian Cage and "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles defeated Abyss and Sting.

Dave Penzer called this the "Hell Freezes Over" match and I am sure we all agreed with that sentiment. The team of Sting and Abyss never really got on track as Styles and Cage kept Sting isolated from his partner for several minutes. Cage missed a top rope headbutt and this allowed Sting the time needed to tag Abyss as Styles also tagged in. Abyss was in full control of the match as he hit Styles with Shock Treatment but Cage stopped the pin. Styles saved Cage from Shock Treatment but they missed the blind tag and Sting hit a top rope bodyblock on both men. Father James Mitchell came down to ringside with a woman who I am guessing is the mother of Abyss. This left Abyss confused and he ended up following Mitchell and Mom down the rampway. Styles and Cage kept double teaming Sting but all it did was get sting fired up as he hit both men with the Stinger Splash. Sting locked Styles in the Scorpion Death Lock but Cage got the referee's attention and "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner came out. Steiner leveled Sting with his trusty pipe and placed Styles on top of Sting for the pinfall.

Xplosion matches taped:

(1) "Macho Man" Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt defeated World X Division champion "the Future" Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley when Lethal hit Shelley wit ha top rope elbow drop like you know who used to do.

(2) The Austin Starr and Robert Roode (w/Ms. Brooks) defeated Senshi and Lance Hoyt when Ms. Brooks got the referee's attention and Starr hit Hoyt in his package as he was getting ready to hit Roode with a chokeslam. Roode hit Hoyt with a DDT to win.

TNA will be taping three episodes on March 26th before heading on the road.

Matches announced for TNA Lockdown PPV:

***In a Lethal Lockdown match, NWA World Heavyweight champion "the Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner and ?? vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, War Machine" Rhino and ??

*** In an electrified cage match, NWA World Tag Team champions Latin American Xchange ("Notorious 187" Homicide and Hotstuff Hernandez w/Konnan & Machete) vs. Team 3D (Ray and Devon)

*** "Wildcat" Chris Harris (w/Gail Kim) vs. "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm (w/"the Pride of Tennessee" Jacqueline Moore) (guessing on way things looked)

NY_Mami
03-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Last night's RAW was funny..........

If I was Melina, I would've whooped Ashley's(or whatever her name is) ass......

What's up with the wack story line between John Cena and Shawn Michaels....

The Rock was runnin' his mouth as usual........

And Donald Trump vs. Vince McMahon......... they let Donald Trump get his cheap shot...........LMAO

Stone Cold Steve Austin.........FUNNY AS HELL...... "You gotta problem wit' bald people???".......LMAO

Dirty Knowledge
03-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Rock was on RAW? Whaaat!! RAW was pretty cool, I think WWE's making a comeback -rating- wise with the Donald angle, and having Wrestlemania around the corner is always good for a ratings boost. Cena/HBK have a good angle going, I think. It's kinda anti-HBK/Stone Cold at WM 14. Here you have the young gun already with the title, and the old man wanting his last glory shine. Austin IS funny as fuck and people who never knew about ECW in like 1995 didn't know this until like 2002 when Austin turned goofy. I like this Austin best. His vest was badass too, I wanna cop that shit.

Kong
03-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I watched lockdown today. It was good but it seemed like every match ended bad, when sting put abyss in the coffin he barely touched him and abyss got in, dunno wat happened in the steiner/angle match it looked like they fucked up though or steiner did. then the last match, what the fuck was that? no replay to? did he even have him covered for the start of the 3 count?

it was funny to see the rock and stone cold on raw. that donald trump seems strange.

netscape check two
03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
What's up with Snitsky's new look? Is he supposed to be Kane, version 2? I haven't watched much of ECW lately, how's that New Breed vs. Originals storyline been going?

I saw that MTV decided to air the remianing episodes of Wrestling Society X tonight. They aired a bunch of episodes late tonight, all in a row. Great way for people to see them, late on a Tuesday night.

BRONZBODY
03-14-2007, 12:09 AM
What's up with Snitsky's new look? Is he supposed to be Kane, version 2? I haven't watched much of ECW lately, how's that New Breed vs. Originals storyline been going?

I saw that MTV decided to air the remianing episodes of Wrestling Society X tonight. They aired a bunch of episodes late tonight, all in a row. Great way for people to see them, late on a Tuesday night.as for the new breeb vs originals thing....elijah burke is still trying to get cm punk to join them....obviously he is reluctant to do so....other than that ecw is failing miserbaly as much as i like lashley i just cant get into the show...maybe if it was 2 hours like raw and sd

wuswordz95
03-14-2007, 12:16 AM
man i knew samoa joe would lose. I hope he wins the title one day.

Kong
03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
he will, but when he wins it i don't think it will change hand for a very long time and that is boring so i hope its not to soon.

netscape check two
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
“Golden Boy” Arnold Skaaland, a WWE Hall of Famer and a member of the WWE family for over a half-century, passed away Tuesday at the age of 82, with his wife, Betty, by his side.

Arnie was involved in virtually every aspect of sports-entertainment, from grappling to managing to promoting. During the era of the World Wide Wrestling Federation, Skaaland was a stockholder of Capitol Wrestling Corporation, and a producer of live events at the Westchester County Center.

As a wrestler, Skaaland was fearless, taking on much larger men and always giving them a fight. In 1967, he and Spiros Arion won the now-defunct WWE United States Tag Team Championship. He also served as the referee for the famous 1962 match in Japan between “Classy” Freddie Blassie and Rikidozan.

Another generation of fans may remember Skaaland as a manager. He regularly accompanied Bruno Sammartino to the ring during his reigns as WWWF Champion, and later led Bob Backlund to the same title. Perhaps Skaaland’s most controversial moment occurred while managing Backlund; on Dec. 23, 1983, he threw in the towel for Backlund after the Iron Sheik trapped the titlist in the camel clutch – ending the clean-living kingpin’s long reign as WWE Champion.

Skaaland was a legend in all facets of sports-entertainment, and in 1994, he became a member of the first full class inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

prowrestling.com

wuswordz95
03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
i disagree he will lose it. i think he should hold the belt for 3 ppv's. tna needs to build more stars. who will christain face in the next next tna ppv. I m hoping its not joe unless he wins. I dont see scott steiner as a face, a tomko vs christain title bout would suck ass. if it has to be angle then so be it. christain as a heel champ is a great idea. I just hope tna dont give the title back to jarrett. but i admit I tna is missing jeff jarrett.

snakesonawiggly
03-19-2007, 05:34 PM
I conducted an interview with mike quakenbush via email it can be viewed at my at my live journal here is the link http://webconn.livejournal.com/6592.html please check it out .

I also have an Steve Corino up at this link http://webconn.livejournal.com/2006/10/02/

netscape check two
03-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Snakes,
Are you a wrestling columnist?

netscape check two
03-20-2007, 04:07 PM
The ECW Originals vs. New Breed storyline will be blown off at WrestleMania. The ECW Originals are expected to lose the eight-man match. There are going to be no plans for the group after WrestleMania and some of them could be phased out of ECW all together.

With the exception of Rob Van Dam, since the ball is in his court in regards to whether he stays or goes, it's unlikely that any of the ECW Originals will have a TV role by the end of the summer. However, Dreamer will likely be kept on as a talent providing that he doesn't get his old office job back since Mike Bucci isn't in good standing with a number of people. He's the one who took over Dreamer's job as talent relations liason to developmental. Bucci was also the office fall guy for the mess at the Arnold Classic convention a few weeks ago. Dreamer is also good friends with Shane McMahon so the feeling is he's going to have a spot. As far as Sabu and Sandman are concerned, they are currently on the bubble.

The feeling right now is negative to anyone with an ECW background because the brand flopped and the justification is that those guys weren't big enough stars. There are currently no plans for ECW-only house shows.

prowrestling.com

chiba
03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
austins new movie is a rip off of the japanese movie battle royale

watch battle royale its gory as heck and it was banned in alot of countries
it came out like 7 years ago

whos gonna get their head shaved???
mcmahon???

peace

Kong
03-29-2007, 05:27 PM
austins new movie is a rip off of the japanese movie battle royale

watch battle royale its gory as heck and it was banned in alot of countries
it came out like 7 years ago

whos gonna get their head shaved???
mcmahon???

peace

I want to see that now, the first battle royale was a great movie. Vince will get his head shaved.

Taker vs Batista should be no dq, if taker wins by dq then that will just be wack.

I'm going off TNA cos they keep fucking up the schedule in the uk. Plus its getting old how they are trying to force there way into wrestling history with all these old stars talking about where they have been and what they have done, we know what you have done get over it, its a new day bubba..

plus how they hate wwe now, they are biting the hand that fed them.

chiba
03-29-2007, 05:52 PM
I want to see that now, the first battle royale was a great movie. Vince will get his head shaved.

yeah battle royale was a crazy flick!!!!
it traumatized alot of my friends!!!! ahahahahh
and thats where kuriyani was discovered by tarantino (for the role of gog in kill bill vol 1)

the second battle royale flick was weird and nowhere as good as the first one

theres no leaks about who will get their head shaved
i 've heard vince is gonna wear a wig if he loses

peace

Kong
03-29-2007, 05:58 PM
I watched most of BR 2 but had to turn it off it was just getting worse and worse. I think its obvious it will be Vince, the celebrity guests never really have shit done to them.

I just download this old video it was booker t vs stone cold in a supermarket, classic shit.

chiba
03-29-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxqhCumGJs

you want some ketchup on that ass whoopin
excuse me sir do u have any grey poupon
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

netscape check two
03-29-2007, 06:08 PM
I was wondering why a bunch of wrestling fans haven't been posting in the thread here much lately? lol Especially with Wrestlemania coming up.

Yeah, I think it will be Vince. Did you hear that story that Hogan said it was originally supposed to be himself against Vince in the hair vs hair match? Hogan said they both wanted to lose the match. lol

I was thinking the same thing, where Taker might beat Batista by DQ, so he can keep the Wrestlemania win streak going. But also Batista would be able to keep the belt. Cause I don't see Taker winning the belt, unless he wants to appear more often than he has been, lately.

Kong
03-29-2007, 06:42 PM
But if they do that then why do the match? We see that shit every week on Raw and Smackdown. Taker should win the belt then lose it on Smackdown! like a month later or something, and not to Batista lol. I want to see a big title change hands on Raw or Smackdown again. It has got way to predictable, thats what I like about TNA, I can't tell who will win the match.

wuswordz95
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Tna Fooled Me Last Nite. I Thought Tomko Was Gonna Be In Angles Team. Who Will Join Angles Team? Sting? Its Possible For Abyss To Turn Face Before The Ppv. Could Goldberg Or Jericho Be The Suprise Participits.

ironmantis
03-31-2007, 12:15 PM
so who will be ordering Wrestlemania tonight?

not sure whether to, might be a waste of money, only really looking forward to a couple of matches so will probably just watch the live updates or just check out the results in the morning.

Dirty Knowledge
03-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Vince IS STILL a genius. Just when everyone thought wrestling had pretty much plummetted with horrible ratings, VKM comes back with his TRUMP CARD. Now, I read that WWE has been doing better in ratings (even pre-Trump) but since Trump has debuted, I bet ratings have been something they haven't seen since pre-2000 days. I love every angle leading up to WM. Taker/Batista is most intriguing to me. HBK/Cena is awesome, the legend vs. the new-school legend. ECW/New Breed mark my words could be match of the night depending on what WWE officials let the ECW/NB guys do. Money in the Bank will rock the show as well, possibly being front-runner for match of the night. All I gotta say is Edge and Hardyz. Ladder match. And then hair-vs-hair. haha. STUNNER!

My big question is, how does VKM keep it up after WM? Right now, WM is expecting buyrates to blast every WM record out of the water. So after tomorrow night, keeping the ball rolling will be Vince's biggest problem.

Oh, and I caught TNA this week. Team Angle vs. Team Cage looks very promising. I just can't get in to the indys though, which is what I consider TNA.

wuswordz95
03-31-2007, 05:43 PM
wrestlemania / the only match im looking foward to is money in the bank. i hope finlay wins. i dont seethat happening

hectis
03-31-2007, 11:58 PM
so who will be ordering Wrestlemania tonight?

not sure whether to, might be a waste of money, only really looking forward to a couple of matches so will probably just watch the live updates or just check out the results in the morning.

i am getting it

netscape check two
04-01-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't know if the Vince/Trump angle has generated much higher ratings, at all. From what I heard, Vince was disappointed, and was hoping the angle would get more exposure than it has.

wuswordz95
04-01-2007, 01:44 AM
it would be dope if cm punk won.
mvp was cool in the indys wished I could see that. how weird a wcw title the united states title is being defended while the intercontinital and the ecw world title arent.

netscape check two
04-01-2007, 04:30 PM
lol

There was a rumor going around that former 80s WWF manager Slick (who managed Akeem, Big Boss Man, Butch Reed, Kamala and several other wrestlers) was being flown out to Detroit to participate in the WrestleMania weekend festivities. As it turns out, that rumor is indeed true.

There will be a dance contest of some sort featuring the likes of Eugene, Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young and his first appearance in WWE in over 14 years, "The Doctor Of Style" Slick.

snakesonawiggly
04-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Here are some notes regarding WrestleMania 23 tonight:

* WWE Champion John Cena is scheduled to have the biggest entrance of the night. The entrance will have something of a "Motor City" theme with cars.

* The "Money in the Bank" Ladder Match is scheduled to open WrestleMania tonight unless plans change late. If they decide to go this route, it will be interesting to see who follows up the match as it is expected to "steal the show" so to speak.

* Batista vs. The Undertaker for the World Title is being designed as a "powerhouse brawl." Both are said to be very motivated to put on a great match, even more so when they found out they weren't going on last.

* As reported earlier, John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWE Title is scheduled to close the show tonight. Every mention of Cena at the Hall of Fame last night drew tons of boos and every mention of Michaels got huge cheers. It will be interesting to see how that translates from a small crowd of 4,000 or so to 75,000 tonight at Ford Field. If Cena is booed out of the building though, no one in WWE will be surprised.

* Shane McMahon was reportedly pushing to open the show doing the same role Vince did at WrestleMania 3 where he introduced Aretha Franklin (Franklin will again be singing "America the Beautiful" tonight). Internally, it was said that Stephanie McMahon was trying to bury the idea to anyone that would listen.

* While it remains to be seen if this will take place or not, a dance contest of some kind may take place involving Eugene, The Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young and the possible one-time return of Slick.

Source: Dave Meltzer @ WrestlingObserver.com

Liquidswordsman
04-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Fuck Cena and fuck WWE. I am done with the WWE product. I LOVED the fact that the entire begining of the main event Cena's knee was tore apart....but magicly he never once again showed the effects.....dude is a shitty wrestler and his run is such a piece of crap. So good bye WWE/WWF it was a great ride but you have now had a paper champ for 20 of 24 months and shitted on HBK.

BRONZBODY
04-01-2007, 11:32 PM
^^u right about cena man...i really loathe the guy...im no wrestler or anything but fucking brock lesnar had more than 3 moves man hell even goldberg.there are too many good wrestlers on raw that deserve a run man.and since we don get smackdown where i live i cant watch takers reign as champ.

Alcryt
04-02-2007, 09:11 AM
overall? I'd have given it an 8/10, but since Cena won the headlining bout? It gets a 2/10

I have to agree, up until Cena won i thought it was a great show, i hate it when shows end with something that pisses me off.
I wouldnt mind if Cena won but showed some skill (heard something about HBK saying he would make Cena look like the greatest wrestler ever) but he was shit as always. You would think wwe would get the hint from all the boos he gets and all the cheers HBK got, who did some awesome things and showed he still has what it takes to be top of the company.

Even if Cena was good i think people would still be booing him by now hes been the champ wayyyy too long its just boring. I really hope Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy will win the title off him (and not lose it a few months after either).

Other than that, the diva match and the Khali match, i thought the rest of the show was great and i was surprised at how good MVP was in his match. Also great to see Taker win the title again. ^O^

hectis
04-02-2007, 10:33 AM
wm was good but damn it i hate cena

netscape check two
04-02-2007, 05:18 PM
I haven't seen Smackdown a whole lot lately, but like I said before, I thought Undertaker was only appearing every so often. Since he's the champ now, I would hope that he would be there like just about every week. Not that the title ever changes hands on a non-PPV, but still.. He should be there a lot for storyline purposes.

I'm not a big Cena fan either, but I think he gets a little too much hate. I get tired of him winning a lot and all. But I used to get tired of other guys also, like the Rock. I don't know why so many people liked seeing him say the same tired out catch phrases, show after show. And the Rock wasn't that good of a wrestler either. Add to that, one of the dumbest finishing moves in the WWE. They do need to make things less predicitible, like has been said. When WCW was hot with the NWO, and everything, things were a lot more exciting and unpredictible. I used to really like watching the main events, even though sometimes they would cut them off. Then the WWE stepped it up too, with their attitude era. But the WWE shows can be really boring nowadays.

But anyway, did they end up having that dance contest last night with Slick, Mae Young, Moolah, and Eugene? lol They should have Mae Young and Moolah on more often.

I have to disagree a little with the comment about none of the good looking divas having wrestling skills. Granted, a bunch of them don't, such as Torrie Wilson. But I would say that Mickie James is a good female wrestler, and cute, to boot.

Kong
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Taker has been on smackdown about the same as batista since winning the rumble.

they need a new era to start batista and cena have been champs for ages, excluding injurys and edge.

hectis
04-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Taker has been on smackdown about the same as batista since winning the rumble.

they need a new era to start batista and cena have been champs for ages, excluding injurys and edge.

when edge was the champ it was great same thing with king booker

the great Khali has beat both the undertaker and kain in less the 5 minuts each wtf

netscape check two
04-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I liked King Booker as champ, but I don't really like Edge much.

Kong
04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
The Book shouldn't of lost his title, in a way they had to give it back to Batista. I was watching some old raws the other day, Batista has lost his character skills, he just comes out and talks like he's an average Joe now. Every wrestler should be mad ego fuelled.

ironmantis
04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
I read results for WM as didn't want to spend 15 leaves on something where we all knew Cena would win.

I'm happy the way some matches ended although I wouldn't mind Edge winning either as he has great mic skills and is at least more interesting than most wrestlers on Raw at the mo although its not always good to see the same champs time after time.

Anyway, what I want to know is how did the Hall of Fame go, did they show any clips of it and if so, how did Mr Perfect's induction go down and Jim Ross, etc?

Peace

hectis
04-02-2007, 06:19 PM
omg i jeff killed edge yesterday

Kong
04-02-2007, 06:19 PM
They had the hall of fame induction separate, you can download it. they all came out together at wrestlemania to give it a wave, Jim Ross seems like a miserable fuck half the time, was there some drama involved or something?

netscape check two
04-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Part of the Hall of Fame ceremony was on TV last Saturday night, on USA channel, at midnight(in the US). I didn't get to see it, but I heard they only showed like three of the people that got inducted, and edited parts of those three out also, cause they only had an hour time slot.

Kong
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
omg i jeff killed egde yesterday

he cant of died? what is his condition? i thought it would of done serious damage to his back.

---
Joey Mercury was released due to a WWE Wellness Policy violation. He has had a long history with an addiction to painkillers and even checked himself into rehab after last years WrestleMania. At the March 19th edition of RAW in Indianapolis, Indiana, Mercury was said to be in very bad shape and after showing up in Chicago the next week, in the same shape, he was released.

Hip-hop artist and record producer Timbaland has plans of using WWE videos in his next music video. Timbaland was one of many celebrities whom performed at WrestleMania 23.

hectis
04-02-2007, 06:42 PM
he cant of died? what is his condition? i thought it would of done serious damage to his back.

---
Joey Mercury was released due to a WWE Wellness Policy violation. He has had a long history with an addiction to painkillers and even checked himself into rehab after last years WrestleMania. At the March 19th edition of RAW in Indianapolis, Indiana, Mercury was said to be in very bad shape and after showing up in Chicago the next week, in the same shape, he was released.

Hip-hop artist and record producer Timbaland has plans of using WWE videos in his next music video. Timbaland was one of many celebrities whom performed at WrestleMania 23.

i dont know but wow they got fucked up

Kong
04-02-2007, 06:49 PM
I know, he landed directly on top of him, normally they like slide off them while falling.

netscape check two
04-03-2007, 12:04 AM
I enjoyed that Raw tonight. I like how they had that tag team battle royal thing. Like I said before, they should do more battle royals, I usually find them entertaining. I would rather have not had the Hardy's win the tag titles, but oh well. The main event was kinda lackluster though.

That was funny when Lawler accidently called William Regal, by his real name, Steven. And then Jim Ross said to Lawler, that's Steven to you. And Lawler acted surprised and said oh. lol Vito did the same thing before on Smackdown, calling him Steven Regal, instead of William. It was kind of stupid in the first place for the WWF to rename him William, instead of Steven, because they had a few Steven's already at the time(Austin). lol

wuswordz95
04-03-2007, 02:13 AM
I enjoyed that Raw tonight. I like how they had that tag team battle royal thing. Like I said before, they should do more battle royals, I usually find them entertaining. I would rather have not had the Hardy's win the tag titles, but oh well. The main event was kinda lackluster though.

That was funny when Lawler accidently called William Regal, by his real name, Steven. And then Jim Ross said to Lawler, that's Steven to you. And Lawler acted surprised and said oh. lol Vito did the same thing before on Smackdown, calling him Steven Regal, instead of William. It was kind of stupid in the first place for the WWF to rename him William, instead of Steven, because they had a few Steven's already at the time(Austin). lol

yer right the king did say steven regal. i didnt catch that,

john cena is ruly the worst main event performer of all time. he is purley eye candy

Alcryt
04-03-2007, 09:19 AM
They had the hall of fame induction separate, you can download it. they all came out together at wrestlemania to give it a wave, Jim Ross seems like a miserable fuck half the time, was there some drama involved or something?

I think he was probably happy, though he seems incapable of smiling lol

I really hate Khali, all his matches are the same 2minute lift-slam-pin victories.
Hes obviously not over with the fans, you already know EXACTLY what hes going to do in every match. I actually prefer watching diva matches.

As for Cena i hear hes a hard worker and all, but its just plain boring watching anyone have the title for more than a year. Hes way over pushed and hes nothing special in terms of wrestling skill.
The Rock wasnt the best wrestler but he was a great athlete and wasnt boring in matches like Cena imo.

netscape check two
04-04-2007, 12:46 AM
It might seem like Jim Ross looks upset sometimes, but they may be to his ilness(Bell Palsy), which affected his face and facial expressions.

Kong
04-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Oh i didn't know that, I've been thinking JR has a problem with everything lol. I think they changed Regal to William when he started acting like he was more upper-class english, Steven wouldn't fit the character as well as William.

BRONZBODY
04-11-2007, 04:08 AM
what you guys think about cm punk turning heel??

BRONZBODY
04-12-2007, 02:19 AM
im goin with choice 1

Kong
04-12-2007, 02:34 AM
he will stay bad but break off from new breed after falling out with monty brown.

thats my prediction, its a wack story line, with all them stars they could do a lot more.