PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

snakesonawiggly
08-20-2007, 04:30 PM
well I decided just for the hell of it to make a list of my greatest 100 wrestling matches.If you wato check it out for shits and giggles then do so, I hope you enjoy. Number 100 is already up.

Link: http://webconn.livejournal.com/

TUCO
08-21-2007, 11:33 AM
raw sucked
so sad to see the fans not giving a shit about the intercontinental belt scene
triple threat match with Umaga, Kennedy, and Carlito at SummerSlam is great! but ehh casual fans dun give a shit

i remember back in the days the intercontinental division would have the best matches

and another thing....if Orton or anyone after him wins the WWE belt.....would they go back to the undisputed belt??
i cant fuckin stand the spinner belt...Edge had his own spinner but only had the title for like a month or two
i would love to see the Attitude-era belt come back....a great looking belt

Dirty Knowledge
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM
RAW did suck. I only like wrestling when it's got a ruckus crowd. Like Miami, New York, and some West Coast places. Triple A and Madison Square are always going wild.

Speaking of MSG: I think 2 weeks ago I was watching the last match between RKO/Cena and the crowd was beefing.

Was funny as shit.

check two
08-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I've been kinda liking the storyline with Santino, Ron Simmons, and Maria. Something different. Almost like a Three's Company episode this past Raw. lol

Cryme Tyme gets to be kinda annoying when they keep yelling Money Money 10 million times in the audience. I thought they had gotten drafted to Smackdown? How did they end up back on Raw?

By the way, did they say why Jeff Hardy has been suspended for the 30 days? Usually at the wrestling news sites, they get into details about things like that. But I still haven't heard why he was suspended? lol

wuswordz95
08-24-2007, 08:24 PM
wouldnt summer slam be killer if. kennedy was vinces son.
this is the summerslam outcome. cena dft orton. then kennedy tells his dad vince. I dont care about what you owe me i just want a title shot. vince grants a title shot to his son. he easily beats a pummeled cena for the title.

kennedy the new wwe champion. that would a an suprise ending

baby jesus
08-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Not To Throw Off You Topics But I Thought I Would Post This I Was Looking Through Some Of My Old Vhs Tapes And I Found A Tape With The 1st And 2nd Royal Rumbles On Them Pretty Funny Shit One Hacksaw Jim Dugan Wins And The Other One Big John Stud Wins. It Also Had Main Event On It Where Macho Man And Hulk Hogan Fight The Twin Towers I Think That Was There Names Big Boss Man And Hakkem The African Dream Its When Hogan Leaves With A Hurt Elizabeth And Leaves Macho Man To Get His Ass Kicked To Start A Little Fued. Any Of You Guys Got Some Old Wrestling Tapes Layin Around? I Felt Like I Stumbled Upon A Gem.

wuswordz95
08-25-2007, 06:48 PM
nope i had to throw them away cuz they were infested with roaches. my mo said i dont em roaches following me. a year passes by suddendly we have roaches in our apt.

check two
08-26-2007, 11:51 PM
I thought it was almost a lock that Cena was going to lose tonight? lol

KZA
08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/6fesu83.gif

Alcryt
08-28-2007, 05:53 AM
I thought it was almost a lock that Cena was going to lose tonight? lol

Maybe they changed their minds and Orton will win the title at Unforgiven?
The sooner Cena loses the title the better, it would be awesome if they had some sort of storyline like Cena couldnt win the title again for a year or something lol.

TUCO
08-28-2007, 06:12 PM
man wat a fuckin disgrace
THE match i was looking forward to when i ordered summerslam was Morrison vs CM Punk
the matches those two put on are very reminiscent of '94-96 WWF....acrobatics and actual wrestling moves
it was a great fuckin match...non-stop action....till another great american bash-esque situation resulted in the end of the match (punk was on the top rope and morrison knocked him off it and pinned him with his feet on the ropes)
c'mon man!!! thats the typical heel finish on TV!!! not a fuckin hyped up PPV!!!
i swear mcmahon and the writers are really fuckin with our intelligence (the smarks at least)
the rest was trash as expected

and hopefully this whole orton-cena shit will end at unforgiven....if u seen a Cena feud...uve seen em all

im really hoping Kennedy will get a title push.......kennedy

wuswordz95
08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
it sounds like cena and orton match was overrated

TUCO
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM

daaaaayum!
talk about selling the kick!!....shit looks iike it hurt}:T}:T}:T

Alcryt
08-31-2007, 05:24 AM
10 superstars have been suspended, DAMN!

From WWE.COM:
Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.’s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE’s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

wuswordz95
08-31-2007, 10:06 PM
I purchased the ric flair and horsemen dvd. the original horsemen are sick. arn,ole tully and flair the best horsemen and the best group ever.
when I was younng I thought the horsemen where weak cuz I liked guys like warrior, rude, hogan and macho man. the horsemen are the real deal. they were all great talkers and workers. horsemen just kicked ass. I dont think nobody in the wwe is worthy of being a four horsemen. it would be stupid if they tried to reform a new horseman

the insignificant
09-02-2007, 04:20 AM
summerslam ratings...
kane v finlay 5/10... i don't really like kane
umaga v carliton v kennedy 5.5/10... ok, but not great...
chavo v rey 7.5/10... both guys (especially chavo) put in a great effort
diva battle royal 2/10... just a mess...
morrison v punk 6.5/10... good... but i've seen them do better on ecw tv... the match seemed to end abruptly as well...
booker v helmsley 7/10... good match, but too short...
khali v batista 2/10... being very generous here... batista did his best to get the crowd into the match...
cena v orton 7.5/10... match got some decent time to evolve and both guys worked hard...

Alcryt
09-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Eugenes been released:
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eugenereleased1

Wont have to put up with his annoying gimmick anymore. :W

Icurus
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Well Kennedy is suspended, thats why they revealed him as the son tonight instead of next week. But as you guys know, he is suspended, so they quickly reversed that and said the dna saids he is not the son. Anyway, after hearing the hint "things are looking up" I realized who they are talking about. A couple of months back, they were getting ready to push snitsky, and with Vince's ego and final decision making, Snitsky will be the son. The reason I believe is that Vince loves his wrestlers to be large and tall, so thjings are looking up refers to a monster of a wreslter. Hence, Snitsky, since they need a new heel to push. Thats what I think. I have my reasons, but dont be surprised if it is Snitsky.

Icurus
09-03-2007, 11:34 PM
daaaaayum!
talk about selling the kick!!....shit looks iike it hurt}:T}:T}:T

It did hurt, he got a huge black eye from that, seriously though, put the fucking belt on Orton already. CM Punk has his belt now, so put it on Orton.

BRONZBODY
09-04-2007, 01:24 AM
It did hurt, he got a huge black eye from that, seriously though, put the fucking belt on Orton already. CM Punk has his belt now, so put it on Orton.cm punk is champion?? hell yeAH cm punk is that dude him and balls mahoney are the only reason i watch ecw still

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-04-2007, 10:40 PM
More bad news for the WWE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Ric%20Flair/Ric_Flair_02.jpg

Apparently, Ric Flair quit WWE earlier in the week. The possible departure doesn't have anything to do with the recent drug scandal, he's simply frustrated with his push. Also, he hasn't had any encouraging communication from management.

WWE hasn't given Flair his release. WWE officials are trying hard to get him to cool off and not quit. They are having discussions to get things sorted because WWE doesn't want him to quit the company.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9061

NOSFERAH2 R.E.D.
09-04-2007, 11:12 PM
damn i read official wrestling thread so i was like bad ass

n people be talkin about bullshit

how tha fuck u guys still watch wf(dont correct me i still call it that)

tna even be on that bullshit 2

face it wrestling sucks now

i fuckin love wrestling but that bullshit on tv 2 much now feal me

u gotta complaint hit me up

feal like schoolin a muthafahk on wrestling

NY_Mami
09-05-2007, 09:57 PM

OOOH!!!!!!!!!!!......... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!......

But did y'all hear about the update in the Benoit case???.....

wuswordz95
09-07-2007, 01:32 AM
benoit had brain damage. thats crazy

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-09-2007, 12:42 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bookert/photos/3033668/26.jpg

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Robert Huffman (King Booker) quit WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days, as a punishment to the Signature Pharmacy bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

While WWE is still trying to negotiate Huffman's staying with them, they're going on under the impression he's done. The two sides had been having troubles recently, with a major setback being John Laurinaitis' call to go with Florida for a developmental territory - where WWE would start from scratch - instead of going with Booker's already established PWA, which WWE had been loaning wrestlers to. After they made the call to stop that, Booker went to his friends at TNA and booked them for his shows instead, which didn't sit so well with anyone backstage, but they couldn't say much having pulled WWE talent from PWA.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9106

Another case of bad luck for WWE. WWE is pretty much fucked.

check two
09-10-2007, 12:37 AM
I hope that King Booker changes his mind, and comes back. I guess Flair didn't really quit? Or if he did, he changed his mind?

How many times are Chavo and Rey going to wrestle each other? Give the feud a rest, lol

Do you think the WWE will bring in Sid Vicious? Maybe Jericho is on his way back soon, with his book coming out also.

I haven't watched TNA much lately. Is Pacman Jones still on there? If so, if he's not allowed to wrestle, what does he do? lol

Kong
09-10-2007, 01:30 AM
I hope that King Booker changes his mind, and comes back. I guess Flair didn't really quit? Or if he did, he changed his mind?

How many times are Chavo and Rey going to wrestle each other? Give the feud a rest, lol

Do you think the WWE will bring in Sid Vicious? Maybe Jericho is on his way back soon, with his book coming out also.

I haven't watched TNA much lately. Is Pacman Jones still on there? If so, if he's not allowed to wrestle, what does he do? lol

pacman and ron killings had a shot at the tag titles against sting and angle last night at no surrender. angle had to defend every belt, i haven't seen it yet.

king booker quiting is shit.

Kong
09-11-2007, 11:48 AM
TNA is going two hours October 4th.

Pac-Man is a tag champ. hes shit, I cant see him lasting long in TNA.

Angle also lost the x division title to Black Machismo. DIG IT.

Dirty Knowledge
09-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow, Bookah Man quit? That sucks, but I'm glad to hear he's set and doing well. He has accomplished a lot, I still remember watching Harlem Heat when I was like 7 years old.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-17-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/images/stories/20040324/ecw_43964.jpg

Paul Heyman has quietly parted ways with WWE. He currently has no affiliation with WWE. He's free to go to TNA, but TNA hasn't expressed any serious interest in his services.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9218

Well, there goes another big name leaving WWE.

chiba
09-17-2007, 11:11 PM
why did boker get suspended??
a pharmacy bust??Wellness Program test ??

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Isn't Pac-man the Boxer also?

check two
09-18-2007, 12:00 AM
I didn't think it was official that King Booker left the WWE? Yeah, King Booker got suspended cause his name was on the list for that Pharmacy bust.

I'm not saying Pacman Jones would be a good wrestler or not, but it's kinda hard to tell since he's not allowed to actually wrestle, lol

Alcryt
09-18-2007, 05:18 AM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Given everything that has happened in the recent months, World Wrestling Entertainment is now reaching out to any wrestler who at one time or another was under contract. If they contact WWE and admit to having a current substance abuse problem, they will send them to rehab and pay for the treatment.

One case that particularly sticks out is that of Sherri Martel. She went through rehab shortly before her death, but her painkiller use wasn't her biggest problem, as she needed back surgery that she couldn't afford. At any rate, it is a very generous offer on WWE's behalf.I think its good that the WWE would do something like this, its usually the former superstars that end up dying prematurely rather than ones under contract.

wuswordz95
09-18-2007, 07:48 PM
eaw ended with a u cant wrestle chant probaly directed to john cena

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-22-2007, 04:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Stone%20Cold%20Steve%20Austin/Steve_Austin_07.jpg

Ty sent this one. ... I caught a portion of an interesting radio show last night. I think its the Dr. Drew show, which broadcasts in late night radio because of sexual content. The guest was none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. One caller asked him if he would ever wrestle Hulk Hogan. Steve articulated his answer to this ever popular question. Austin said that while he respected Hogan's career and his fans, Hogan was "moving around slow, and takes forever to fall down". He said that if the match took place, it would "suck". Austin doesn't think to much of Hogan personally. He also added that Hogan liked to "stir the pot" and was manipulative. He did again say that he did respect Hogan's career and fans, but that the match would never happen.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=26674&p=1

There goes the hopes for a Wrestlemania main event dream match between Austin and Hogan.

wuswordz95
09-22-2007, 05:08 PM
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=26674&p=1

There goes the hopes for a Wrestlemania main event dream match between Austin and Hogan.

as far as am concerned austin is becoming a dick. I really dont think hes far from being like hulk hogan.

Alcryt
09-23-2007, 05:57 AM
I have to agree with Austin that the match would suck, too bad they couldnt of had the match a few years ago..

check two
09-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Well Austin doesn't move around the ring too good anymore either. And at least Hogan wrestles more than Austin does. lol

What did you's think of the past Raw? How come they are doing this year's diva contest mainly online, instead of having competitions on tv?

Jizzoex
09-27-2007, 05:41 PM
I am watching an old Royal Rumble right now 2001 I think, WWF used to be way better than it is now. It used to be funny too. Right To Censor how funny was that angle?

Kong
09-27-2007, 05:46 PM
WWE is shit these days compared to what it was, the writers need to look back and get some inspiration.

Alcryt
09-28-2007, 08:39 AM
I am watching an old Royal Rumble right now 2001 I think, WWF used to be way better than it is now. It used to be funny too. Right To Censor how funny was that angle?

2001 was the best Royal Rumble ever imo, it kicked ass with so many surprises and Kane dominating. I remember RTC too, good times. :satisfy:

ironmantis
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/Taylor420_06/wutang.jpg

^^ can't seem to get the pic to show, view at your own pleasure, its an old one anyway. Its Check Two with some of his wrestling buddies, he is the one 2nd from the left on the bottom row.

Whats up with all these naff storylines lately, they need to step their game up if they want to keep us interested. I mean, for pete's sake (whoever he is) what kind of acting was that that Teddy Long done having a heart attack, ridiculous.

Hurry up Jericho and anyone else whos good enough to shake WWE up a little. I guess its too much for me to hope that Lesnar will come back now.

Peace

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Jericho is a fucking second-rate Midcarder, he not the answer to WWE's probs.

Austin is a jerk now, his movie flopped and he wants to be like Hogan. Hogan/Austin would DRAW. If he doesn't wanna do that match, he doesn't wanna give it to us, so fuck 'em. He still cool tho.

And that's cool that WWE is giving free rehab and shit to old dudes, that's respect, but that's a sign of "We fucked up, we better make it right".

BRONZBODY
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM
isnt rock comming back too?? but then it might be a rumor

lesnar would be good too

fuck bring goldberg back,if the stars arent injured or suspended they outright quit

wwe needs some help and fast im tired of cena and batista

cm punk is great being a champ and eventually he will lose to tommy dreamer(imo win one more time before he retires)

and i don know what the hell is goin on at tna.....info anyone??

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Dreamer deserves a World Title in this ECW.. even if for just a month.

check two
10-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I didn't know Jericho was a second rate mid carder? lol He's a former heavyweight champ, and one of the more popular wrestlers in the WWE.

check two
10-01-2007, 04:14 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/Taylor420_06/wutang.jpg

^^ can't seem to get the pic to show, view at your own pleasure, its an old one anyway. Its Check Two with some of his wrestling buddies, he is the one 2nd from the left on the bottom row.

Whats up with all these naff storylines lately, they need to step their game up if they want to keep us interested. I mean, for pete's sake (whoever he is) what kind of acting was that that Teddy Long done having a heart attack, ridiculous.

Hurry up Jericho and anyone else whos good enough to shake WWE up a little. I guess its too much for me to hope that Lesnar will come back now.

Peace

I remember that pic. lol I'll have to find that pic of you that I have, Ironmantis. lol

hectis
10-01-2007, 06:55 PM
isnt rock comming back too?? but then it might be a rumor

lesnar would be good too

fuck bring goldberg back,if the stars arent injured or suspended they outright quit

wwe needs some help and fast im tired of cena and batista

cm punk is great being a champ and eventually he will lose to tommy dreamer(imo win one more time before he retires)

and i don know what the hell is goin on at tna.....info anyone??

rock is not coming back

goldberg was wack anyways

cm punk is going to lose it back to johnny he only beat hin cuz he had to leave

THE WWE NEEDS MORE THEN HELP AND CENA IS THE WACKEST SHIT IN THE HISTORY OF WWE

Alcryt
10-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Cenas injured, hopefully he still fights Orton at No Mercy so he can lose his title. :cool:

NY_Mami
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Cenas injured, hopefully he still fights Orton at No Mercy so he can lose his title. :cool:

Exactly.... how many years has he had that title?????........3?????????.......

Alcryt
10-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Check it out, he'll be out for 6-8 months and has to give up the title, a lame way to lose the title but its better than nothing.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/5267524/cenainjuryupdate

Icurus
10-04-2007, 09:43 AM
The main event will be Jericho vs. Orton, with Jericho winning the title. Maybe... ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZR6sx_CS_s&mode=related&search=

hectis
10-04-2007, 10:41 AM
The main event will be Jericho vs. Orton, with Jericho winning the title. Maybe... ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZR6sx_CS_s&mode=related&search=

yeah i hear y2j is going to come back sunday

lmao check this out from wwe.com val venus the next champ?

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/titlepoll.jpgWho would you like to see walk away from the WWE Championship Match at No Mercy as the new champ?

Brian Kendrick0.13 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/1.gif

Carlito0.73 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/2.gifCharlie Haas0.06 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/3.gifCody Rhodes0.21 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/4.gifDaivari0.89 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/5.gif

Hacksaw Jim Duggan0.13 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/6.gifHardcore Holly0.10 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/7.gifJeff Hardy2.68 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/8.gifKing Booker0.35 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/9.gifLance Cade0.02 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/10.gif

Mr. Kennedy7.87 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/11.gifPaul London0.81 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/12.gifRandy Orton1.91 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/13.gif

Robbie McAllister0.02 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/1.gifRon Simmons0.47 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/2.gifRory McAllister0.04 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/3.gif

Santino Marella0.20 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/4.gif

Shelton Benjamin0.63 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/5.gif

Snitsky10.35 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/6.gif

Super Crazy0.08 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/7.gif

Trevor Murdoch6.36 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/8.gif

Triple H17.07 %

http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/9.gifUmaga0.29 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/10.gif

Val Venis48.49 %http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/11.gif

Total Votes: 2887668

Alcryt
10-04-2007, 11:26 AM
^^ Thats awesome, im gonna go vote for Val lol.

ironmantis
10-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I remember that pic. lol I'll have to find that pic of you that I have, Ironmantis. lol

great, look forward to seeing it, I love to see old photos of me back in the day.

Well if people are going to be voting for next WWE champ, i'll put my vote in for Brooklyn Brawler, if he's there.

Dirty Knowledge
10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
For all you Jerichoholics coming outta the woodwork:

IVLiKGcayn0

Jizzoex
10-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Val venis would be a good champ I think.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Shawn Michaels May Not Be Returning To WWE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Shawn%20Michaels/Shawn_Michaels_01.jpg

According to the most recent issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels may not be returning to WWE in the coming months as planned.

HBK has been out of action for several months rehabbing a knee injury. He was expected to return to the ring this fall, but the Observer reports that Shawn told Hunter that he may not return at all.

Shawn said his family is his top priority, his knees are in bad shape and he wants to devote more time to his true passion, Christianity.

Triple H has been pushing Shawn to return to RAW even before he was ready to wrestle, due to the VERY thin roster. So far, HBK isn't into it. The key issue for Shawn is that he wants a reduced travel schedule, much like The Undertaker has.

With WWE losing its top star John Cena for at least 6 months, you can bet WWE will do everything they can to bring back Michaels in whatever capacity they can get him.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9386

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Ric Flair Meets With Vince McMahon: It Didn't Go Well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Ric%20Flair/Ric_Flair_02.jpg

We've got a major update on Flair's WWE status and it's not looking good. We reported here that Flair quit WWE several weeks back out of frustration that his character was being burried on television.

Flair meet with Vince McMahon at WWE headquarters on September 20th to work things out. Sources say that meeting didn't go too well. McMahon was not pleased when Ric Flair showed up to the meeting with his lawyers.

When Ric Flair began making demands about how he expects to be portrayed on television, McMahon reminded the Flair he still owes Vince a lot of money. Vince reportedly gave Flair a loan to repay money he owed the IRS.

The meeting actually resulted in the two parties being farther apart. RAW writer Brian Gewirtz is very against pushing Flair and feels it is a bad idea to put a retiring superstar over at the expense of WWE's top young stars.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9397

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Rob Van Dam Speaks Out Over Controversial Issue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Rob%20Van%20Dam/Rob_Van_Dam_05.jpg

Rob Van Dam posted a new blog entry on his MySpace.com page today. In it, he addresses the largely debated issue of health insurance and wrestlers. While I do not normally offer opinions in my news posts, he makes an excellent point, below is what he wrote:

"If you haven't heard any of my interviews on the subject of wrestlers being taken advantage of, I offer an honest but probably different opinion than most. Forget the wrestler's union. It'll never happen. Wrestlers are all replaceable and have nowhere else to go anyway. Are you surprised when you hear that wrestler's don't get insurance benefits? Big deal. We are independent contractors, just like the guy you paid to paint your house. If the painter signs a contract that says he will work for you for 3 years, and work for no one else and give ownership of any plans or ideas created or used on the job to you, and he gives you the right to amend the contract on your side to implement dress codes and fines and wellness programs and whatever else you decide along the way, that's the deal he made. If you are paying him enough money so he can get his own insurance, set up his own retirement funds, and you take care of getting him to the job and back home, what's the problem? He's not an employee. He's self-employed. Would he rather have less pay, but get insurance through you? Probably not, especially since he's covered if he gets hurt on the job anyway. Make sense? I hope I cleared some questions up for you and gave you a different angle to see the situation from. I admit as quickly as anyone that the job is way challenging, but it's a challenge we agree to. That's why I finished the agreement that I made and now I'm done. For the moment, anyway."

http://rajah.com/base/node/9402

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Details Regarding The Sandman's Departure From WWE; Asked For Release

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/The%20Sandman/The_Sandman_04.jpg

Here are some details regarding The Sandman's release from WWE on September 11.

When they were on tour in South Africa in early September, he got drunk with some of the wrestlers before a flight. Road agent Ricky Steamboat was sitting in front of a wasted Sandman. Sandman put an unlit cigarette in his mouth and Steamboat turned around to tell him that you can't smoke on an airplane. Sandman scoffed back at Steamboat by saying that the cigarette wasn't lit and that he didn't have a lighter on him.

On one of the shows on the tour, due to time constraints, some wrestlers were pulled from the show, including Sandman. Sandman thought it was Steamboat's way of getting back at him. He then called Johnny Ace asking for his release from World Wrestling Entertainment. A few days later on September 11, Ace gave him his release from the company.

Prior to his release from the company, McMahon wanted to turn him heel and give him a significant run on Raw because the brand is desperately lacking heels. McMahon was a big fan of The Sandman's unique character, hence his promotion from ECW to Raw back in June.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9403

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Steve Austin Says He's Finished With Wrestling; Acting Is His Future

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Stone%20Cold%20Steve%20Austin/Steve_Austin_09.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin recently did a short interview with iF Magazine regarding his future as an actor. Austin told the magazine the following:

"[Acting] is what I'm pursuing full time. I'm through with wrestling. Wrestling was one of the best jobs, the most fun I've ever had in my life, and I had a good time doing it. Fifteen years on the road, it's time to do something else. I'm trying to find the number two movie right now so we can start shooting ASAP. I'm working on certain projects here in Los Angeles. That's what I want to do with the rest of my life. I had a ton of fun on The Condemned and I learned so much. I also realized that I have a ton more to learn and improve. I remember my first wrestling match. I was pretty terrible, but I turned into a very good professional wrestler. My goal is to turn into a very good actor."

http://rajah.com/base/node/9404

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:45 PM
The Latest On King Booker's WWE Status

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/King%20Booker/Booker_09.jpg

For what it is worth, commercials in the local Houston, Texas market for King Booker’s PWA promotion feature Booker in the ads referring to himself as Booker T, not his WWE name of King Booker. There is also no mention of him being a World Wrestling Entertainment superstar. We still know nothing regarding Booker’s WWE status other than he is not eligible to return to WWE until November given his most recent 60 day suspension.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9406

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Hulk Hogan Signs Deal To Host Revival Of 'American Gladiators' On NBC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Hulk%20Hogan/Hulk_Hogan_14.jpg

NBC Universal issued the following press release this afternoon:

WRESTLING LEGEND HULK HOGAN TO HOST THE RETURN OF POPULAR COMPETITION SERIES “AMERICAN GLADIATORS” COMING TO NBC MIDSEASON

BURBANK – October 3, 2007 – Wrestling legend and television icon Hulk Hogan ("Hogan Knows Best") will flex his hosting muscle for NBC's latest midseason primetime offering, the return of the competition series "American Gladiators."

The announcement was made today by Craig Plestis, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, Development and Specials, NBC Entertainment.

"Hulk Hogan is an American icon," said Plestis. "For over twenty years he has been a symbol of strength and toughness in all facets of entertainment. His electrifying personality will no doubt inspire Herculean efforts from our everyday challengers. There is no one more qualified to host this program."

"Hulk Hogan is going to rock the American viewing public as the host of 'American
Gladiators,'" said "American Gladiators" executive producer and Reveille Managing Director Howard T. Owens. "This is the ultimate television vehicle for the ultimate action television star, The Hulk!"

"Gladiator-mania is gonna be running wild, brother," said Hogan.

A former WWE Champion many times over, Hogan is one of the most well known wrestlers of all-time. Throughout the course of his extraordinary career, Hogan has accomplished things no other wrestler has. He is the only wrestler ever to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated, he has headlined 10 WrestleManias and he's starred in numerous major motion pictures. Most recently Hogan, along with his family, opened their home to the American public starring in the reality show "Hogan Knows Best" which documents their every day life. In 2005, Hogan's illustrious career earned him an induction into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of fame by long time friend Sylvester Stallone.

This show marks the first time Hogan has hosted a competition series.

"American Gladiators," the iconic event/competition show, returns with a fresh modern reinvention for the 21st century. Using splashy twists including special effects, water skills and the latest technology, the classic games will be upgraded with even higher thrills, impact, energy and spectacle.

Celebrating the everyday, true American heroes -- weekend warriors who excel and take pride in their physical fitness -- contestants will go up against the show's gladiators -- charismatic and eclectic warriors -- in the ultimate David & Goliath battle. As in MGM's traditional "American Gladiators" franchise, everyday amateur athletes compete against action stars and stunt professionals in contests of physical strength and endurance. The series will include such classic events as The Joust, The Wall, Hang Tough and the Eliminator.

The eight new gladiators (four men and four women) are action-adventure stars ready to take down the everyday challengers with hard knocks and explosive attitudes. Each challenger will also have a unique story to tell -- and a compelling reason why they need to win. These unsung heroes combine brawn and heart in their effort to be worthy competitors, which the audience can cheer for against the villainous gladiators.

The new series will be produced by MGM Television (the original producers of the show) and Reveille (NBC's "The Office" and "The Biggest Loser," "Nashville Star," "Ugly Betty"). Reveille's Mark Koops, Howard T. Owens and David Hurwitz ("Fear Factor") are the executive producers.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9409

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Kurt Angle Arrested For DUI

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Kurt%20Angle/Kurt_Angle_01.jpg

Television station WPXI of Pittsburg, Pennsylvania is reporting that Kurt Angle was arrested on DUI charges last Friday. Here is the official report from WPXI:

MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Wrestler and former Olympian Kurt Angle was arrested on a charge of drunk driving last Friday afternoon.

Moon Township police got a report of an erratic driver. The description of the car and the driver matched that of Angle. Police went to Angle's home and they said he admitted to driving the car home from a local bar.

Officials said Angle failed a field sobriety test but refused a blood test. Angle is charged with driving under the influence and careless driving.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9410

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Source: Chris Jericho Has Signed A New Contract With WWE

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/d6/Jericho_Undisputed.jpg

It is now believed that Chris Jericho has signed a new contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. The news leaked through TNA sources who said that they were negotiating with the former Undisputed Champion before they learned that Jericho decided to return to WWE.

With the recent injury to who is now the former WWE Champion John Cena, Chris Jericho’s return could not come at a better time. Despite his absence from the wrestling business, Jericho will return as a top-tier main event caliber talent that can immediately help the RAW brand.

The “Save_US.222” viral marketing campaign videos began airing about two weeks ago, the same time at which Jericho backed away from negotiations with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9418

Hollow Dartz
10-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Yo remember Master P Beefing with Curt Hennings

http://youtube.com/watch?v=egM1sFvWzjE

shaolinsword
10-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Cool, Jericho's back. Hopefully he returns as a heel

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Kevin Nash's TNA Contract Expires, The Outsiders Reunite

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Kevin%20Nash/Kevin_Nash_02.jpg

Kevin Nash's contract with TNA Wrestling has expired. He was last seen on TNA television as Kurt Angle's therapist.

Both Nash and TNA are in the process of negotiating a new deal. Vince Russo want Nash to return to the ring. Nash is healthy and open to wrestling again, but he told TNA he'll need a more lucrative contract if they want him to wrestle.

Nash has suggested TNA bring in Scott Hall and Sean Waltman.

Speaking of Hall and Nash, they reunited last week at an indy show in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Outsiders defeated the team of Brian Christopher and Koko B. Ware. Scott Hall has dropped a lot of weight and is said to be doing well.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9450

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Ric Flair Files A Lawsuit Against South Carolina Car Dealership

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Ric%20Flair/Ric_Flair_03.jpg

Ric Flair has filed a lawsuit against Stivers Automotive of Columbia, South Carolina, alleging that its Freedom Suzuki dealership has used his slogans, name, and likeness to promote their business without his endorsement or permission.

Flair’s lawyer-agent Eric Bland told the Charlotte Observer, "By using [Flair's] name in an unauthorized fashion and not paying for it, it lessens the value of his persona that he has cultivated both in the ring and out of the ring over 34 years,"

The ads running feature a character named “Captain Freedom” who mentions Flair’s name along with his trademark “Whoooo!” as well as his “To be the man, you gotta beat the man” comments and also mention Flair would be competing at a scheduled WWE event. According to Flair’s attorney, the dealership sought WWE’s permission for the ads, however, never received it and aired the ads anyway.

The former World Heavyweight Champion is seeking punitive damages of more than $75,000.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9451

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Backstage Concern Over Undertaker’s Health

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/The%20Undertaker/The_Undertaker_10.jpg

The Undertaker’s already vulnerable body has gotten even more beaten up since his return at last month’s Unforgiven pay-per-view. He’s worked a couple of house show matches but hasn’t done much since his return a couple of weeks back. We still do not know the direction of the Undertaker character as there have been a lot of questions raised lately as to how much his body can handle. As we reported several times, before he suffered his biceps injury he was scheduled to have the longest title run of his career.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9452

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Edge’s Return Date Set

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Edge/Edge_03.jpg

Edge’s return to WWE has been confirmed for Survivor Series. We had reported several different projected dates last week, however, it looks like WWE has decided on Survivor Series as a concrete return date. Edge is the featured superstar on the Survivor Series pay-per-view promotional poster.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9452

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-08-2007, 10:03 PM
The Canadian Press just released an article relating to Chris Benoit and steroids. The article states that Benoit's steroid prescriptions were excessive. U.S. prosecutors contend in court papers that there is no way prescriptions for the large amounts of steroids Benoit received before he killed his wife, his son and himself in June were legal.

Chris Benoit's Steroid Prescription

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/chris-benoit.jpg

ATLANTA - There is no way prescriptions for the large amounts of steroids Canadian pro wrestler Chris Benoit received before he killed his wife, his son and himself in June were legal, U.S. prosecutors contend in court papers.

In the papers, filed in connection with a criminal case involving Benoit's personal doctor, prosecutors said that even if Benoit had a hormone disorder as a lawyer for the doctor has claimed, the amounts of testosterone he was given "well exceeded normal dosages."

Benoit's doctor, Phil Astin, is charged with overprescribing medication to two patients other than Benoit.

While the indictment does not cover prescriptions to Benoit, more charges against Astin were expected.

Prosecutors were responding in the court papers Friday to a defence motion to suppress items seized during several searches of Astin's office, his mother's home and a storage container he used.

Defence lawyer Manny Arora - who has since left the case - argued among other things that the government failed to seek the opinion of a hormone disorder specialist before filing search warrant affidavits asserting that the steroids Astin prescribed Benoit were excessive.

But prosecutors said that over a 12-month period ending a month before the murder-suicide, Astin wrote seven prescriptions to Benoit, each dispensing a 10-month supply of testosterone cypionate.

The total dosage, if broken down by month, is "in excess by 50 per cent of Food and Drug Administration dosage guidelines," prosecutors said.

The government also argued that "the addition of an endocrinologist's opinion to the affidavit would not have affected the reasonable inferences that defendant was illegally prescribing the steroids to Benoit."

Prosecutors noted that Benoit already was suspected of abusing steroids and Astin already was suspected of writing excessive prescriptions.

They said the motions to suppress, which move forward under Astin's new lawyer, should be denied. There was no immediate ruling.

Astin has pleaded not guilty to the federal charges against him. No trial date has been set.

A prosecutor reiterated last month that he will seek more charges against Astin. The prosecutor did not say when the superseding indictment will be filed, or what charges will be included.

Authorities have said Benoit, 40, strangled his wife with a cord, used a choke hold to strangle his seven-year-old son, placed Bibles next to the bodies and then hanged himself on a piece of exercise equipment the weekend of June 22 in their Fayetteville, Ga., home.

Steroid use has lingered as a theory behind the killings, since anabolic steroids were found in Benoit's home and tests conducted by authorities showed Benoit had roughly 10 times the normal level of testosterone in his system when he died.

Some experts believe that use of testosterone can contribute to paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

Benoit's father has said he believes years of head trauma his son suffered while in the ring also contributed to the killings.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iWBuKhbLQlHPknAE9S70d8kM7XuA

check two
10-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I was a little confused why Umaga had turned face for like two weeks a little while ago, and then suddently turned heel again? lol

That was a swerve for HBK to return to Raw tonight. It had been sounding like he might not return at all. And even if he was planning to return, I didn't think his injury was healed good enough yet.

I haven't read the news lately. When is Jericho supposed to appear?

Icurus
10-10-2007, 06:02 PM
OMG!!! I will not explain this wrestler, too long, but look her up yourself, she is the most bizarre character in professional wrestling, even vince thought she was too weird for wwe, after all her work in ovw, however, she is now in tna and will be in the first ever women's title run. The one and only ODB, "one dirty bitch"

IronFingaz7
10-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Bound for Glory is ill so far. LAX wins Ultimate X, Gail Kim (my girl, lol) first womens TNA Champion, Samoa Joe beats Christian, Steiner Brothers won in a brawl. Shit is ill so far.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I SAW TNA IMPACT 2 HOUR show for the first time. it was aiight. better then raw. I loved the samoa joe vs christian bout. it had a dumb ending

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-19-2007, 12:36 AM
I SAW TNA IMPACT 2 HOUR show for the first time. it was aiight. better then raw. I loved the samoa joe vs christian bout. it had a dumb ending

YEAH I KNOW

wuswordz95
10-23-2007, 11:27 PM
nobody hasnt posted an update on candice michelle nasty fall
andice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks.

BRONZBODY
10-23-2007, 11:35 PM
nobody hasnt posted an update on candice michelle nasty fall
andice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks.damn that suks shes hot

since tvlinks is dead i cant get my wrasslin fix since a nigga aint got no cable

Alcryt
10-27-2007, 06:51 AM
^^
Check youtube, people are always uploading Raw and Smackdown there.
Or you can watch ECW on wwe.com lol

KZA
10-27-2007, 12:38 PM
I was a little confused why Umaga had turned face for like two weeks a little while ago, and then suddently turned heel again? lol

That was a swerve for HBK to return to Raw tonight. It had been sounding like he might not return at all. And even if he was planning to return, I didn't think his injury was healed good enough yet.

I haven't read the news lately. When is Jericho supposed to appear?

rumors have said this monday after cyber sunday or sooner. that save us 222. crap I think is for him.

hectis
10-27-2007, 12:56 PM
yeah i heard that too

TUCO
11-02-2007, 09:39 AM
u know a funny thing i noticed is the save us 222 color and number/letters shit looks JUST like Perry Saturn's titantron (intro movie)
not sayinf i think its saturn tho

definately has to be jericho....although at no mercy vince told the crowd "im not gonna giv u THAT" when they started chanting "Y2J!"

Alcryt
11-02-2007, 12:57 PM
lol would be funny if it turned out to be Saturn returning with Moppy. :lmao:

hectis
11-02-2007, 03:35 PM
u know a funny thing i noticed is the save us 222 color and number/letters shit looks JUST like Perry Saturn's titantron (intro movie)
not sayinf i think its saturn tho

definately has to be jericho....although at no mercy vince told the crowd "im not gonna giv u THAT" when they started chanting "Y2J!"

it is y2j he will be back on the 19th

wuswordz95
11-02-2007, 04:23 PM
tna impact is the real deal. its has been a great show. well its gay that scott hall is stings mystery partner. i was hoping it to be bookert. im glad it wasnt lex luger.
kurt angle is funny. samoa joe rules. Im enjoying the dudley boyz attack on the x divison. buh buh is playing a role as a good dick head. lax are my fav tag team. homicide is the real deal. that awesome kong chix is intresting to watch. its cool. better then raw and i watch raw. so i know what im talking about.

check two
11-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I haven't been watching much of TnA lately, but I was keeping track of some of the news and results. Scott Hall was one of favorite wrestlers back in WCW, so I'm going to be tuning in to next week's TnA show. That will be cool to see Hall and Nash team up again soon. I kinda read ahead for next week's TnA show, since it's taped ahead of time.

**Spoiler**: I thought it is revealed next week that Scott Hall isn't actually going to be Sting's partner? TnA is kinda reminding me of WCW with a lot of the former WWE wrestlers heading there. They also have the X division, which is similar to the talented cruiserweight division that WCW had. Though I can see how some of the up and coming wrestlers are getting disgusted with how TnA keeps bringing in some of the former WWE and WCW guys, and there isn't much of a spotlight left for them.

wuswordz95
11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
I haven't been watching much of TnA lately, but I was keeping track of some of the news and results. Scott Hall was one of favorite wrestlers back in WCW, so I'm going to be tuning in to next week's TnA show. That will be cool to see Hall and Nash team up again soon. I kinda read ahead for next week's TnA show, since it's taped ahead of time.

**Spoiler**: I thought it is revealed next week that Scott Hall isn't actually going to be Sting's partner? TnA is kinda reminding me of WCW with a lot of the former WWE wrestlers heading there. They also have the X division, which is similar to the talented cruiserweight division that WCW had. Though I can see how some of the up and coming wrestlers are getting disgusted with how TnA keeps bringing in some of the former WWE and WCW guys, and there isn't much of a spotlight left for them.

yeh they sure are but I think wcw cruiserweights were better then the x wrestlers. maybe cuz they are small.

m.clizzle
11-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Y2J just released a book, you know he's coming back.

check two
11-07-2007, 12:35 AM
This is a little late, but R.I.P. to the Fabulous Moolah, one of the all time greats:

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/219934.html

Kong
11-09-2007, 10:59 PM
what was that cee hooo shit about on raw with super crazy and jim duggan?

wwe is shit at the moment apart from orton / michaels.

check two
11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
That was some funny interaction between Hall and Nash on TnA this past Thursday. I was thinking the same thing seeing Nash's hair being so grey, that maybe he should dye it. He kinda looks like a sugar daddy or something. lol Hall should probably try to lose some more weight. I haven't read the wrestling news the past couple of days. So is Booker T definitely going to be Sting's partner this Sunday?

wuswordz95
11-13-2007, 10:08 PM
booker t is in tna

SARGA
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I dont understand wrestling. The people are fake and the crowd is fake, and there moves look even faker... How can you put your mind past somthing thats legit fake. ?

hectis
11-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I dont understand wrestling. The people are fake and the crowd is fake, and there moves look even faker... How can you put your mind past somthing thats legit fake. ?

no one watchs wrestling cuz they think it is real they watch it for entertainment

SARGA
11-14-2007, 03:23 AM
hrmmmmmm.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Tna Is Good But They Need To Get Back To What Brought Them Too The Dance And Wwe Is Great But With Guys Getting Suspend And Fired For The Steroids Stuff It Has To Make You Wonder How They're Gonna Survive

Alcryt
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Chris Masters released a while ago.....dont think anyone really cares lol (including me)

(edit) Check it out, leaked cover of wwe magazine confirms Jericho is returning. :hooray:
http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/pictures/y2jwwemag.jpg

hectis
11-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Chris Masters released a while ago.....dont think anyone really cares lol (including me)

(edit) Check it out, leaked cover of wwe magazine confirms Jericho is returning. :hooray:
http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/pictures/y2jwwemag.jpg

nope no one cares

shaolinsword
11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
jericho comes back next week

-edit-

sorry, just noticed im a lil behind :frusty:

IronFingaz7
11-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I was actually never a fan of Jericho, so I can't say I'm excited at all. I was more excited seeing Booker come to TNA, but I'm a big Booker fan.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95
11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
jericho with short hair= no ratings and a homo

jericho with long hair= ratings

Kong
11-15-2007, 09:25 PM
jericho with short hair= no ratings and a homo

jericho with long hair= ratings

yeah it wont be the same. they need him though, TNA is killing WWE. Booker T coming out was the shit, I never thought it would be him.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h3jo_tna-booker-t-and-sting-vs-kurt-angl_extreme

ironmantis
11-17-2007, 01:27 PM
well, whether he has long hair or short hair, its his mic skills that make him better than most other wrestlers on the rosters at the moment that will bring a bit more entertainment than what is happening as of late.

speaking of mic skills and entertaining, Edge coming back at Survivor Series can only be a great thing, I hope he makes a good impact and gets straight back into the title picture.

Peace

KZA
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Survivor Series is on tonight

watching it on a stream = ftw

wuswordz95
11-18-2007, 10:06 PM
well, whether he has long hair or short hair, its his mic skills that make him better than most other wrestlers on the rosters at the moment that will bring a bit more entertainment than what is happening as of late.

speaking of mic skills and entertaining, Edge coming back at Survivor Series can only be a great thing, I hope he makes a good impact and gets straight back into the title picture.

Peace

me dont like edge. i always thought he never deserved the title.

check two
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
How was Survivor Series?

wuswordz95
11-19-2007, 05:37 PM
i didnt watch it. i havent seen a wwe ppv since last years taboo ppv.
I havent purchased a wwe ppv since wrestle mania 19.
I cant remember the last wwe ppv I enjoyed. maybe it was wrestlemania 20.

as far as survior sereis goes I thought from waht I read it was alright.

check two
11-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Maybe it's just me, but does Jericho look kinda like Chef Gordon Ramsey with his haircut? lol

Alcryt
11-20-2007, 05:43 AM
as far as survior sereis goes I thought from waht I read it was alright.

Yeah it was quite good, ppv's seem to be getting better as of late imo. I thought No Mercy and Cyber Sunday were good too. :satisfy:

Maybe it's just me, but does Jericho look kinda like Chef Gordon Ramsey with his haircut? lol

Haha yeah he does a bit.
I knew he was returning but that didnt stop me from marking out, i stayed up till 4.am just to watch him return lol. :hooray:

wuswordz95
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
jericho looked kinda weak. I loved his wwe debut when he came out during a rock interview. that was classic

KIND
11-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Dam I didnt know there was a wrestling thread

TNA is killn WWE right now

At the very least, TNA at least has one dope match each week on there TV show. With the WWE your lucky 2 get one good match out of a weeks worth of TV which includes Raw, Smackdown, & ECW

Now that Benoit & RVD are gone the only reason I still watch WWE is CM Punk, not saying he's the best but Vince just about burys everyone else with talent
TNA overall has a sick roster & lets wrestlers with skills who are not in the main event (or close 2 it) still have good matchs every now and then.

Anyway I'm glad 2 have Y2J back

wuswordz95
11-22-2007, 12:44 AM
fit finlay aint too bad^^^^^

BRONZBODY
11-23-2007, 02:09 AM
im just glad ol booker t is back!!!!

shaolinsword
11-23-2007, 12:56 PM
It's good to see Y2J is back but he don't seem like the same Jericho as he was before he left for whatever band he was in

check two
11-23-2007, 11:46 PM
So Linda Hogan has filed a divorce with Hulk Hogan?

hectis
11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
So Linda Hogan has filed a divorce with Hulk Hogan?

what you going to do when divorce runs wild on you?

check two
11-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Did anyone else see that Tuekey Bowl thing last Thursday on TnA? Those segments were funny at the dinner table with Kurt Angle and the other wrestlers. I wouldn't want to mess with that Awesome Kong woman wrestler. lol

Kong
11-26-2007, 09:32 AM
what you going to do when divorce runs wild on you?

lol. he found out from a reporter.

Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

hectis
11-26-2007, 01:32 PM
lol. he found out from a reporter.

:lmao: two days b4 thanksgiving too

IronFingaz7
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Did anyone else see that Tuekey Bowl thing last Thursday on TnA? Those segments were funny at the dinner table with Kurt Angle and the other wrestlers. I wouldn't want to mess with that Awesome Kong woman wrestler. lol

Yeah, I liked it, lol. TNA is killing it right now. I just wish they would push LAX as the tag champions.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
11-27-2007, 02:15 PM
AN OPEN LETTER FROM "THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES TO "THE INSTANT CLASSIC" CHRISTIAN CAGE

Late Friday night, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles contacted TNAwrestling.com with a statement regarding his former mentor, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage.

According to Styles, he has attempted to contact Cage since Thursday's "IMPACT!" broadcast. However, "The Instant Classic" is apparently ignoring AJ's calls. As a result, Styles has asked us to post this statement in the hopes that Cage will read it before Thursday's broadcast:

Dear Boss,

I'm pretty sure you're upset with me. I tried to get in touch with you all day on Friday, but you won't return my calls or text messages. You blocked me on AOL Instant Messenger and won't reply to my Facebook pokes. Heck, I even tried sending you a game invite when I saw you playing Halo 3 online, but you ignored that too. I would have let you frag me with sticky grenades as much as you wanted if it made you feel better. You know, just like old times!

Now, I can understand why you're mad at me after what happened on "iMPACT!" (you know, me accidentally winning the match when you had Jay Lethal beat). But hey, I paid for it in the end, right? I was the one who had to put on that ridiculous turkey outfit. Plus, I'm not sure if you're mad at me for not inviting you to Kurt's Thanksgiving dinner, but I made him promise me that he sent you an invitation. I'm not sure if it got lost or not, but I guess I should have just invited you in person.

I'm also really starting to get the feeling that you're mad at me for supposedly turning my back on you and joining Kurt Angle. But please believe me when I tell you it's all been a huge misunderstanding. When you made me the Captain of the Coalition, I knew I had to do all I could to help our team. That's why I talked to Karen Angle and figured out a way that BOTH sides could work together as an unstoppable unit. Can you imagine me, Tomko, you and Kurt as a team? Who could beat us? Tomko seems to think there's some heat between you and Kurt, but I'm not buying it. I even asked Kurt about it and he just rolled his eyes and walked away, so I know it can't be true!

Christian - I still consider you my close friend. My teacher. My mentor. I would never try to ruin that for anything. So this Thursday night on "iMPACT!", I have a plan that will put all these hard feelings behind us. I've requested interview time on Thursday to explain my idea - all I ask if that you hear me out and give it a chance. I think after Thursday, we'll all be one big happy family again!

I didn't want to post this on the internet for everyone to read, but it's the only way I knew to get my message to you.

See you on Thursday night, Boss. I'll have my cell phone close by in case you want to talk.

Your friend
AJ

PS - Please accept my Halo 3 invite next time you're online. I miss having you on my team and Tomko sucks at it...he keeps killing me with friendly fire - most of the time I think he's doing it on purpose.

I found this on www.tnawrestling.com

I think AJ is funny as hell. This letter is funny too. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
11-27-2007, 03:52 PM
lol By the way, does anybody else think that a bunch of skits and other stuff involving Hornswaggle is pretty stupid?

shaolinsword
11-27-2007, 05:59 PM
lol By the way, does anybody else think that a bunch of skits and other stuff involving Hornswaggle is pretty stupid?

Hornswaggle's funny. The whole McMahon story line sucks though

wuswordz95
11-27-2007, 06:18 PM
I found this on www.tnawrestling.com

I think AJ is funny as hell. This letter is funny too. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.

thanks for posting this.
funny read

KIND
11-27-2007, 10:48 PM

Yeah thats y WWE is lame right now amoungst other things, I make it a habit of taping there shows on my DVR so i can just fast forward 2 the good stuff if any

I mainly look forward 2 TNA & Japan (NOAH, New Japan, Dragon Gate etc...)

IronFingaz7
11-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah thats y WWE is lame right now amoungst other things, I make it a habit of taping there shows on my DVR so i can just fast forward 2 the good stuff if any

I mainly look forward 2 TNA & Japan (NOAH, New Japan, Dragon Gate etc...)

I do the exact same shit, lol, RAW, ECW, and Smackdown get taped and I fast forward through, but I always watch TNA Impact completely through every Thursday.

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
11-28-2007, 12:23 PM

this whole hornswaggle thing is a result of mr.kenndy being suspended other wise he would have been the son and a better story line we would have

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/The%20Rock/The_Rock_10.jpg

Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is trying to line up some huge surprises for the RAW 15th anniversary special next month.

WWE has contacted former WWE Champion and Hollywood star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for an appearance. Johnson has done taped segments but has not appeared live in many years. While he has made an effort to distance himself from pro wrestling, the feeling within WWE is that Johnson has solidified himself as a legitimate actor and is beyond the point where appearing on a special WWE show would hurt his image.

The 3-hour special will air Monday night December 12th. The show will start 1 hour earlier, at 8PM eastern. Expect WWE to stack the show with a lot of star power and PPV caliber matches.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10121

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-28-2007, 08:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Rob%20Van%20Dam/Rob_Van_Dam_07.jpg

The UK's Power Slam magazine recently interviewed Rob Van Dam. Here is what RVD had to say regarding his relationship -- or non-relationship -- with Triple H:

Is it true you had problems with Triple H when you worked for WWE?

Problems? I had problems liking him. I had problems feeling compatible with him on any other level other than the fact that we're both wrestlers. He would be one of the last guys you would see sharing a car with me. If we weren't both wrestlers, I doubt I'd have anything in common with him.

There were a few occasions -- Unforgiven 2002 springs to mind -- when it seemed like the perfect time for you to defeat Triple H. After he attacked and beat you down on the September 16, 2002 Raw, you sought revenge in a singles bout at Unforgiven six days later. A win there would have been a tremendous boon for you. Meanwhile, a loss for HHH would have done his status no harm at all. As it turned out, HHH won by pinfall. It seemed like he cut you off.

Well, I don't disagree with you. And that's why I'm glad my career is caught on videotape and DVD, so the fans can watch what happened in my career and say it all for me, like you just did.

You've nothing further to add about HHH?

When you're watching RVD TV (his online TV show), don't look for HHH to be in Rob Van Dam's house.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10122

Dirty Knowledge
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Triple H would be scared shitless to ride with RVD cuz first off Sabu would be in the car plus, massive weed smoke and zanny bars I don't think Trips is built for that shit.

check two
11-29-2007, 12:54 AM
Isn't there supposed to be a swerve coming up sometime in the Hornswoggle/McMahon storyline? I thought they were supposed to be saying eventually that it turns out that Hornswoggle isn't really his son?

I would think that the Rock should appear live on that WWE show, if possible. He wouldn't be where he is at today if it wasn't for wrestling. He's above appearing in wrestling anymore, but he can star in generic Disney type movies?

hectis
11-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Isn't there supposed to be a swerve coming up sometime in the Hornswoggle/McMahon storyline? I thought they were supposed to be saying eventually that it turns out that Hornswoggle isn't really his son?

I would think that the Rock should appear live on that WWE show, if possible. He wouldn't be where he is at today if it wasn't for wrestling. He's above appearing in wrestling anymore, but he can star in generic Disney type movies?

i would not be shocked if they just sweap that story line under the rug and the rock forgot who made him

KIND
12-01-2007, 12:20 PM
The Rock is gonna have 2 return 2 ring sumtime in the next 2 years or sooner. Not fulltime but like what Hogan has done over the last few years, like donig ppvs, sum tv(wwe), but no house shows.

His Hollywood career can only go so far without it.

He's never gonna get any Denzel type roles anytime soon.

He's an action star at best right now & if u look at all the big action stars of the past: Segal, Van Dam, Schwarzenegger, Stalone, Bruce Willis
where are they now
Stalone is still in the game because over time he's proven that he can do more then just punch, kick, & blo shit up even though in his next flick thats what he'll be doing
Willis was a legit actor b4 the Die Hards & Schwarzenegger planned ahead by marring a Kennedy cuz he nu he could only run with the ball 4 so long.
As 4 Van Dam & Segal......yeah Rock might end up coke'd out doing movies with Master P which bypass blockbuster & go straight 2 ya local bootlegga

& if he dosent return 2 the ring wrestling fans will turn on him & thats at least half of his box office appeal gone

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Rob Van Dam Believes 'Evil Spirit' Entered Chris Benoit's Body

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Rob%20Van%20Dam/Rob_Van_Dam_05.jpg

The UK's Power Slam magazine recently interviewed Rob Van Dam. Here is what RVD had to say regarding the Chris Benoit double/murder suicide:

Q: Okay. Moving on to the Benoit tragedy. Having known Chris for years, you must have been shocked when you heard that he'd murdered his wife and son.

Honestly, I'm not even convinced that he did it.

Many people like myself who knew Chris feel like it wasn't Chris who did that. That could mean lots of things: it could mean that someone else actually did it -- which I know is kinda hard to make sense out of, with all the investigations that took place. But that's still as believable, if not more believable, than believing Chris -- that good, respectable person we knew -- committed this horrific act.

It could mean that some kind of demon or evil spirit somehow entered his body. We can't scientifically explain something like that; but many of us believe that the body can be possessed. Again, that, as far-fetched as it may sound, is just as believable as thinking that Chris Benoit was capable of (killing his wife and son).

Lastly, the best scientific explanation we have is that Benoit had brain damage from the concussions and trauma to his head, which could have led to dementia.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10152

IronFingaz7
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Yo, who saw TNA Turning Point? That promo Samoa Joe did was crazy shooting down Scott Hall and everything. For those that saw it, did you think it was real or just apart of the story? I think it was apart of a storyline, but that shit seemed real, especially when he said "I don't care, fire me" to whoever he was speaking to.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
12-03-2007, 12:51 AM
I didn't read the results yet. How come Samao Joe was talking trash on Scott Hall? I thought they were on the same team? Or did one of them turn heel during the PPV?

IronFingaz7
12-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I didn't read the results yet. How come Samao Joe was talking trash on Scott Hall? I thought they were on the same team? Or did one of them turn heel during the PPV?

Scott Hall didn't show up to the PPV that's why I'm unsure if this is for real or just a setup for a storyline. I've reading on the internet and a lot of people believe its for real by the way it went down.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
12-03-2007, 01:04 AM
SKIP IF YOU PLAN ON SEEING THE PPV AND DON'T WANT IT TO BE SPOILED.....

Samoa Joe introduced next, his music hits but he doesn’t make his way out. The music restarts and Joe now appears. Joe gets a mic and says that Scott Hall punked out on him and every fan in the building tonight by no showing. Samoa Joe says that he just realized he has a live mic on TNA. He says in TNA there are two types of wrestlers, one, TNA die hards who bust their butts every week and two, there are “superstars” who take time away from the wrestlers. He says he will explain what TNA is. He says it’s The Motor City Machine Guns, Black Machismo, and Samoa Joe. He goes on to say that TNA is about guys who love this business. He says its guys who risk their lives on scaffolding and wires, while the others come here to pad their pensions. He said he looked for a partner out of the guys in the back. He said that one man looked at him in the eyes and asked for a shot. Joe introduces his partner, Eric Young.

And someone said cut his mic or some shit and Samoa Joe was like "Are you mad? I don't care, fire me". Nash walked off awkwardly as well as if he was pissed.

I think its a worked shoot, but it was pretty damn good.

On a side note, anyone who actually saw it, did you hear that annoying ass bitch throughout the whole fucking PPV screaming out of her fucking mind, she was pissing me the fuck off.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
12-03-2007, 01:53 AM
WHY SCOTT HALL NO SHOWED TURNING POINT:

-- Early reports say that Scott Hall claimed “food poisoning” as to why he didn’t show up at the TNA Turning Point PPV last night. TNA had been working for weeks promoting the return of The Outsiders at the PPV. Hall’s no-show lead to a huge shoot promo from Samoa Joe at the end of the show. "Scott Hall punked out on me and on every single fan in this building tonight,” said Joe. He said there are TNA die-hards who bust their asses for the fans every week and there are superstars who think they come and do whatever they want, however they feel like it, and screw the hard-working guys and fans of TNA. Earlier in the show Joe sent another shot at Hall saying that he “probably couldn’t pass the breathalyzer in his car to get to the arena.”

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
12-03-2007, 04:29 PM
lol, Yeah I read that same reason earlier today on why he didn't show. I mean, it could be legit that he had food poisoning. But based on Samoa Joe's remarks, that might not have been the real reason. After the match ended, Nash just walked to the back real quick and left, while Samoa Joe and Young celebrated in the ring? lol

Yeah, even if Joe is actually upset at Hall, they could eventually turn it into a storyline if Hall returns. TNA was looking to sign Hall to a deal, but I don't know what's going to happen now.

I guess Rhyno no showed the PPV also? Is Sting going to be leaving TnA soon?

IronFingaz7
12-03-2007, 10:43 PM
lol, Yeah I read that same reason earlier today on why he didn't show. I mean, it could be legit that he had food poisoning. But based on Samoa Joe's remarks, that might not have been the real reason. After the match ended, Nash just walked to the back real quick and left, while Samoa Joe and Young celebrated in the ring? lol

Yeah, even if Joe is actually upset at Hall, they could eventually turn it into a storyline if Hall returns. TNA was looking to sign Hall to a deal, but I don't know what's going to happen now.

I guess Rhyno no showed the PPV also? Is Sting going to be leaving TnA soon?

I think Sting's deal is up, but they want Sting at least for one more year and then they want to bring him in apart of the company because he's a nice guy and works well with younger talent and isn't afraid to put the younger talent over.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
12-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Credit: PWTorch.com

- Management told Samoa Joe to go the ring last night to cut a promo on Scott Hall to take the heat off of the company for a major star no-showing a pay-per-view. They wanted him to put over the guys on the roster and then to introduce Eric Young as his replacement partner. Joe's promo went about five minutes longer than originally planned not to mention that it incorporated a lot more content, especially aimed at Kevin Nash, than was planned.

- During the promo, Joe leaned over the top rope and asked someone off camera if they were mad at him. Apparently, he looked over at TNA President Dixie Carter -- who was sitting in the audience -- shrugged and said, "Go ahead and fire me, I don't care." As you can imagine, Carter was legitimately upset with him "going into business for himself" and taking so long with his promo. Furthermore, Kevin Nash was legitimately upset that Joe turned Scott Hall's no-show into a rant against him for some reason.

- Nash returned to the back right away after the match had concluded. He was waiting for Joe to show up so he could confront him about his comments. When Joe got backstage, Nash confronted him and a heated verbal exchange with some shoving ensued between the two. Joe soon backed down to prevent the situation from escalating.

- Joe gave an emotional apology at today's all-talent meeting as he felt he went overboard with his promo from the night before. He said he hoped his apology would be accepted.

Crazy.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
12-03-2007, 11:40 PM
lol, but I thought Joe's remarks were mostly aimed at Scott Hall, and not Nash? Unless this remark pertained to Nash also... 'there are superstars who think they come and do whatever they want, however they feel like it, and screw the hard-working guys and fans of TNA.' lol

IronFingaz7
12-04-2007, 12:13 AM
lol, but I thought Joe's remarks were mostly aimed at Scott Hall, and not Nash? Unless this remark pertained to Nash also... 'there are superstars who think they come and do whatever they want, however they feel like it, and screw the hard-working guys and fans of TNA.' lol

Basically all the legend type wrestlers, but I don't think he was speaking about guys like Sting and Booker T because everyone says Sting is the type of person to do a job for a younger talent to push them over and everyone says Booker hasn't been a type of person to come in and expect a main event push, he has been the type who appreciates being there and wants to help make it the best company, but the others I don't know. Maybe not Christian either, but I could see where he could be speaking on Hall, Nash, Angle, etc.

P.E.AC.E.

wuswordz95
12-04-2007, 08:09 PM
why would they be mad at samoa joe. that promo sounds like it was awesome. I hope they make a great storyline out of this one.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Yo I caught the end of Turning Point and I wasn't surprised Hall no-showed.. but Joe's promo was dope man if you're a true wrestling fan you must see the last 20 minutes to appreciate this great moment... and I hate Joe. The match sucked though, Eric YOung, LOL, Tna blows. But they got heart. RAW's 15 year anniversay is dope, definitly taping that shit.. I can't wait to see who Vince announces as best Superstar, better not be Triple H..

wuswordz95
12-05-2007, 05:59 PM
the wwwe blows.

KIND
12-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I just watched Turning Point, Joe's speech was ill. It reminded me of the Montreal Screw Job with Bret & Vince. U could c all the way through the match Nash was heated at Joe.

Tna blows. But they got heart. RAW's 15 year anniversay is dope, definitly taping that shit.. I can't wait to see who Vince announces as best Superstar, better not be Triple H..

R u a casual fan or a wrestling fan?
If your a wrestling fan u gotta be kidding me, the wwe harldy has any good matchs what so ever

If your casual fan, I could c how u like the wwe cause of the goofy Lucky Charms shit,
& the Kiss My Ass Club
& the who's Vinces Bastard Son
& the Chuck & Billy Gay Marriage shit
& the whole Kane fucking dead chicks shit

yeahhhh wwe is that McDonalds garbage right now, if u want a real meal TNA, ROH, & Japan is where its at

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 08:11 PM
You guys sound like you're mad at WWE. LOL. TNA AND WWE BLOWS, SORRY, I corrected myself for the marks.

check two
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
What's wrong with Eric Young? lol He's a funny guy, and he's a fan favorite. And what about Black Machismo? lol

Dirty Knowledge
12-06-2007, 12:40 AM
They're in TNA.

check two
12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I was referring to when you mentioned Turning Point and Eric Young. lol

Dirty Knowledge
12-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Did you watch the match? It was horrible. The ending wasn't bad, but the match was mad rushed. And when Eric Young was announced it was just funny as fuck. I was actually calling that it was Shark Boy LMAO

KIND
12-06-2007, 01:18 PM
wrestling is mad gay, I tried watching it again for the first time since WM 23, and I saw Edge on the mic on Smackdown! last week...........he was talking about some shit being in love with Vickie Guerrero.........then I saw they made Finlay a baby-face and win a tag match with Hornswoggle over those 50's looking guys from Grease.........they then proceeded to do a ring-around-the-rosey dance amongst other gayness........

I then switched the channel and wished to get back the 15min. of my life I had just wasted on this crap.......fuck wrestling is gay

A yo son u played yourself
From your post its clear 2 c at one time u were a wrestling fan which means u enjoyed watching this so called "gay" sport or whatever

just cause u dont like it now means u should come in our thread & take a dump

When u make threads about smoking crack & watching kiddie porn, i dont go posting in them. Cause I figure if thats what Mason Voorhees is into then let Mason b

I dont like most of the stuff wwe is doing but i'm not gonna shit on wrestling as a whole cuz of Vince's dumb ass. There are 2 many other companys worldwide that do dope shit 2 dismiss wrestling all together

Dont bother repling cus u lost & u lost hard{:(

wuswordz95
12-06-2007, 04:35 PM
^^^^ a hater right up there. pro wrestling may do skits that may intentionaly or unintenoitly fall in to the gay category. does that make it gay as a whole? no. well today in wrestling theres nothing gay about it. just some oddball storylines.

KIND
12-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Let me get this straight so u say
fuck wrestling is gay

Then u say
I wanna see some high flying ass kicking wrestlers to some cool shit

Wow, I could of sworn I told u not 2 reply. U should hav stayed off the computer, smoked sum more crack, & turned up the Cage

I quote u cuz you’re a fucking idiot who doesn’t think b4 u post

Your like a dog who keeps getting zapped by an electric fence, just give up

Anyway I’m finished whoop’n on u, I can only beat up on a retard 4 so long b4 it gets boring. So reply all u want u’ve already lost but if looking like a complete fool is how u get off then b my guest

IronFingaz7
12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
That 10 man tag on Impact was fucking incredible! Loved that shit.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
12-07-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm going to take offense to the comment about being too old to watch wrestling. lol

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Drama in a wrestling thread? NEVER..

wuswordz95
12-07-2007, 11:24 PM
That 10 man tag on Impact was fucking incredible! Loved that shit.

P.E.A.C.E.

yea it was so was the ending. I was disappointed that they didnt reveal the boxs. so I cheked in for the spoilers and iknow who got fired

KIND
12-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeah that 10man tag was dope, that dive Joe did was insane

The last hour of TNA went head 2 head w/ ECW. I wonder who won?
TNA loaded there show up w/ the 10man tag & 6man tag Ladder match. Off top, the only thing I remember bout ECW was Punk vs Mable (from Men on a Mission) or The Dude Who Used 2 Fuck Elderly Women…I mean Viscera & Marc Henry. Even worse that shit ended in a DQ

Outside of CM Punk & Shelton Benjamin ECW is just sad now. I remember when katz would set motherfuckaz on fire & still not get DQed

It would seem that Vince only resurrected ECW to bury it

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Triple H Talking Behind Chris Jericho's Back

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Triple%20H/Triple_H_07.jpg

-- At the 11/19 Raw show -- the night in which Chris Jericho returned -- Triple H was joking with a number of the younger wrestlers about how they should be really excited for the next round of house shows. When asked why, he said that there would be nothing but sellouts now that "the savior" has arrived. He also said something similar to Shawn Michaels, telling him that he should work house shows again because Chris Jericho "was back to save wrestling." Michaels didn't really respond to Triple H's comment as he didn't laugh about it nor respond to it negatively. Of course, Triple H was being sarcastic with his comments. He was telling people that Ric Flair's return will mean more money than Jericho's return. Internally, some people believe Triple H's comparison was counterproductive. It was also noted that he never does this sort of stuff at the arena to co-workers, but Jericho of all people got him to do it. If he does, it's only with the inner circle of WWE. On the other hand, Stephanie McMahon was giving the impression at television that she is very supportive of Chris Jericho.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10236

hectis
12-08-2007, 10:25 PM
hhh needs to stfu

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Bret "The HitMan" Hart & WWE's Negotiations Fall Apart: Bret Angry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/WWE/Bret%20Hart/Bret_Hart_02.jpg

WWE's rocky relationship with Bret Hart has taken yet another bad turn. The two sides had been negotiating an agreement for the publishing rights to Bret Hart's autobiography in the United States. Those negotiations have fallen through and Bret will be shopping the book elsewhere.

According to Dave Meltzer, Bret had a verbal agreement saying that the company would not change one word. When he was given the contract to sign, the terms were completely different than what was previously agreed upon. WWE demanded final say on anything they found objectionable. Bret was told that 400 of the book's 533 pages would need to be changed, which was a deal breaker.

As reported earlier, Bret turned down an invitation to appear at tonight's RAW Anniversary show.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10262

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Steve Austin Speaks On McMahon/Trump, RAW's Anniversary, Deer Hunting

http://wweeuroshop.com/images/prodpics/big/38107.jpg

- Steve Austin was interviewed on Fox 2 in Detroit Friday morning, promoting his appearance at the Monster Truck Nationals. Austin said Detroit has always been a good town for him, dating back to his WCW days. He said Detroit has always been a rowdy wrestling crowd.

Austin was asked about referring the McMahon-Trump match, and Stone Cold said he told Vince McMahon to grow his hair back after shaving his head. Austin said that Trump was a good guy. They showed clips from “The Condemned,” which premiered at the Fox Theatre in Detroit. Austin said the movie is out on DVD, and in 2008 he plans to do a few movies and possibly film a pilot for a series, but is waiting on the writer’s strike in Los Angeles.

After the Monster Truck show, Austin said he would be apart of the 15th anniversary of Raw special and then return to South Texas to deer hunt. Austin said he once killed a deer in Grand Rapids (in Michigan), but prefers to hunt in Texas. In another segment, Austin talked about how he does the Stone Cold Stunner.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10259

KZA
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
anyone watching the anniversary show right now?

SUNNY GOT NO REACTION at all SMH at the crowd.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-10-2007, 08:09 PM
anyone watching the anniversary show right now?

SUNNY GOT NO REACTION at all SMH at the crowd.

How did she look? Did she lost all that fat?

KZA
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/t/tammysytch/gallery/photoscans/7/gallery1/074.jpg

thats what she looks like right now.

seriously this crowd sucks no reaction to any of the legends. They probably started watching in 02

the show was great. havent marked out like that in so long.

wuswordz95
12-10-2007, 10:45 PM
I thought the show sucked. there was some good monments. I t wasnt what I was hoping for. I wanted brock lesner and goldberg to sneak attack on austin and the underaker.

SilvaFistz
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
damn she still looks hot

check two
12-11-2007, 02:27 AM
I saw some of the anniversary show, and I taped the rest. On a side note concerning Austin and deer hunting, it seems that not that many hunters are rednecks. lol They must be really bored.

In the pic above, that interviewer guy from Raw(Todd), looks real happy standing next to Sunni.

NY_Mami
12-11-2007, 03:30 AM
Am I the only one suprised Steve Blackman and Al Snow still look the same way when they left the WWE??????..........

That's a damn shame for Shane "grey hair" McMahon........

KIND
12-11-2007, 02:12 PM
The 1 thing wwe still knows how 2 do is big shows
I liked the show, there wasn’t any exceptional wrestling but all in all I was entertained.
My DVR taped everything up until Undertakers music hit towards the end
2 things that surprised me were RVD’ s return (one night only I’m guessing) & no Rock. They showed tons of skits w/ him but no appearance.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Hulk Hogan: I Just Pray That Things Get Better For My Family

http://falkdiesel33.cigogne.org/images/falkdiesel33.cigogne.org/legende/hulk%20hogan.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) - It's been a rough year for Hulk Hogan and family. The celebrity wrestler's wife, Linda, has filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage, and the couple's 17-year-old son, Nick Bollea, is facing charges of reckless driving after an Aug. 26 crash in Clearwater, Fla., that left a friend critically injured.

''I'm leaning into the wind,'' Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told syndicated TV entertainment show ''Access Hollywood'' on Monday. ''I'm trying to stay very, very positive. You know, I just pray that things get better for my family. As far as my son goes, we're going to be very happy when the truth really comes out of what really (happened), instead of all the speculation and all the mentality that's going on,'' Hogan, 54, said. ''As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don't know what tomorrow's going to bring.''

When asked about a possible reconciliation with his wife, Hogan said: ''There's always a chance. You can never say never.''

Hogan and Laila Ali co-host NBC's ''American Gladiators,'' a revival of the '90s competition series. The new edition debuts Jan. 6. ''Things are bigger and faster,'' Hogan said of the show. ''Now we've got water - and I wish it was shark-infested.''

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/12/11/hulk_hogan_i_just_pray_that_things_get_b

wuswordz95
12-11-2007, 11:29 PM
The 1 thing wwe still knows how 2 do is big shows
I liked the show, there wasn’t any exceptional wrestling but all in all I was entertained.
My DVR taped everything up until Undertakers music hit towards the end
2 things that surprised me were RVD’ s return (one night only I’m guessing) & no Rock. They showed tons of skits w/ him but no appearance.

screw the rock. it thinks thers gonna be a battle in court .
dwayne johson vs the wwe the fight for the rights of the name the rock

check two
12-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Was Hulk Hogan on the Raw anniversary show? If so, what did he say or do? I still have to watch a lot of the show that I taped.

Dirty Knowledge
12-12-2007, 11:41 PM
R - V - D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion Nebulus
12-14-2007, 12:01 PM
I havent seen wrestling in awhile... but damn Sunny looks hot. :)

Kong
12-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Was Hulk Hogan on the Raw anniversary show? If so, what did he say or do? I still have to watch a lot of the show that I taped.

he came out and helped hornswoggle against khali then did his hulk hogan shit to the crowd with hornswoggle.

i was surprised to see rvd, i thought he was done with wwe.

TUCO
12-15-2007, 11:59 AM
RVD was one night only unfortunately

but yea the show was good
man i marked out with the legends!!!
but not as much as the ending to the battle royale hahaha classic
the crowd sucks yo....all they ever knew was the attutude era aka the non-wrestling era

armageddon's lookin good except for finlay-khali and cm punk/kane-daddy V/mark henry
damn Punk couldve stole the show but oh well......still think he's taking the Rumble
Kennedy-HBK is gonna be 4 star match :D

TUCO
12-15-2007, 12:03 PM
bret hart is GOD

check two
12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
I got around to watching the show. I was surprised to see Trish Stratus there. She's my girl. It was good to see some of the legends, but they should have tried to get some more top legends. There were some scrubs there. Like who the heck was that one guy, Goon? lol

When Hogan did that Macho Man expression, and said never say never, I was almost ready to see Macho Man come walking down to the ring, and reconcile with Hogan... Since they have had such heat between them in real life for a while, that would have stole the show.

I was never a big fan of his, but it was still messed up that the Rock couldn't even make an appearance. If he was too 'busy' and all, at least he could have had a taped promo thing that could have aired on the titantron or something.

The crowd was dead for that Janetty/Kennedy match. It was a sloppy match though.

check two
12-16-2007, 11:19 PM
By the way, it was good to see RVD, but was the point in having him win so quick in that match against Santino? It just seemed kind of weird, cause why would the WWE want a non WWE wrestler winning a quick squash match against one of their own? It made them look pretty weak.

Alcryt
12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
It was probably because they had a lot on the show, so they just didnt give the match much time. Obviously RVD wasnt going to lose, cause then there wouldnt be much point in having him on the show.

Dirty Knowledge
12-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah now where the FUCK is RVD TV??

check two
12-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, Marty Jannetty was on the show, and he lost though? lol

So is JBL going to be a full time wrestler again now?

Alcryt
01-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Hornswoggle in the Royal Rumble? GAY

Hope this doesnt ruin the Royal Rumble this year.

hectis
01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
this whole Hornswoggle thing is wack

check two
01-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Have people been watching TNA lately? The A.J. Styles storyline has been pretty funny, along with Eric Young. lol Concerning the pairing of Nash/Samoa Joe at the last PPV, was Hall actually supposed to come back to TNA and team up with Nash? Or did they just use that as part of the storyline?

That was a pretty high jump by Jeff Hardy tonight on Raw. So Maria is going to be in Playboy?

True Father Allah
01-18-2008, 01:28 PM
anyone check that Global Impact ish last night on TNA?

check two
01-18-2008, 02:43 PM
anyone check that Global Impact ish last night on TNA?

I taped it. How was it?

check two
01-23-2008, 11:01 PM
What was up with those Sharkboy segments last week on TNA? lol

Alcryt
01-24-2008, 10:01 AM
^^ Dunno but they sure pissed Lance Storm off lol http://www.stormwrestling.com/012108.html

Dirty Knowledge
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm watching the Royal Rumble Sunday.. anyone else? I'm going for Hardy in the Title Match.. as for the Rumble and other matches.. I honestly couldn't care.

hectis
01-25-2008, 11:31 AM
It would be nice to see hardy win but in all likelihood he wont I think am going to order this too

Jizzoex
01-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm watching the Royal Rumble Sunday.. anyone else? I'm going for Hardy in the Title Match.. as for the Rumble and other matches.. I honestly couldn't care.
I have been watching wrestling for a long ass time. Whoever usually gets the last laugh on raw, doesn't win the title. Hardy has been kicking Orton's ass lately. Orton wins.

IronFingaz7
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
FUCK!!!!! Cena is back and won the Rumble. Do they believe in anyone else? It's not even exciting to have him constantly winning. I like what TNA is doing with Samoa Joe, slowly building him for it to be monumental when he does win the title. WWE is force feeding Cena.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
01-27-2008, 10:07 PM
^^ Dunno but they sure pissed Lance Storm off lol http://www.stormwrestling.com/012108.html

I thought it was funny and actually liked it. Lance has a lot of hatred towards wrestling companies lately, lol. Everything I read is negative.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95
01-27-2008, 10:33 PM
FUCK!!!!! Cena is back and won the Rumble. Do they believe in anyone else? It's not even exciting to have him constantly winning. I like what TNA is doing with Samoa Joe, slowly building him for it to many monumental when he does win the title. WWE is force feeding Cena.

P.E.A.C.E.

co sign. bullshit i cant beleive cena won. im glad i dont order wwe pay oer view events

check two
01-27-2008, 11:14 PM
I didn't know Cena was healed up yet? lol

ironmantis
01-28-2008, 06:19 AM
^^ probably why he miraculously entered in at no. 30, to save his wittered bones.

I knew Cena would win as soon as I saw the spoiler for him coming back at Royal Rumble, well, at least Hornswoggle didn't win.

Who else finds the number allocation stupid and predictable, eg:

Undertaker & Michaels drawing 1 & 2 (last years final 2)
Palumbo & Noble drawing right next to each other halfway in
The man with the least amount of fitness draws 30 (Cena)

ridiculous.

Peace

True Father Allah
01-28-2008, 08:40 AM
I actually thought Cena comin in was pretty fresh, didn't see that coming.

PEACE

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-28-2008, 11:12 AM
I actually thought Cena comin in was pretty fresh, didn't see that coming.

PEACE

nope didn't see dat coming at all

Dirty Knowledge
01-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I was shocked when I heard Cena's music yo.. I only watched the actual Rumble.. wasn't bad.. was mad surprised to see Cena.. when Triple H saw him it was funny as fuck... you never really see Triple H look scared.

Dope Rumble.. but yeah.. Cena's back.. oh well.. Y2J didn't save shit.. so they need their Big Dogg back.

Alcryt
01-29-2008, 11:34 AM
I thought the whole ppv was good, up until Cena won. I was actually surprised that Hornswoggle, Mark Henry, Great Khali and Big Daddy V didnt ruin the rumble.

Unfortunately Cena did, though i was really surprised when he entered.
I dont really mind Cena that much, i just hate the way hes always shoved down our throats, i mean he gets a title shot at No Way Out!? wtf!? He doesnt even have to wait until Wrestlemania. /(

chiba
01-29-2008, 12:07 PM
i hope cena doesnt win that title at no way out

Orion Nebulus
01-29-2008, 01:13 PM
I havent seen wrestling in a while and by the looks of things...it looks like I havent missed much. I could see a Triple H vs Randy Orton angle coming or maybe something with Y2J.

hectis
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I was shocked when I heard Cena's music yo.. I only watched the actual Rumble.. wasn't bad.. was mad surprised to see Cena.. when Triple H saw him it was funny as fuck... you never really see Triple H look scared.

Dope Rumble.. but yeah.. Cena's back.. oh well.. Y2J didn't save shit.. so they need their Big Dogg back.

the whole y2j thing was a waste they should have had him come back and feud with some one else as far as cena goes it just ruins everything again

Olive Oil Goombah
01-29-2008, 09:51 PM
I'll only watch if the Rock comes back as a heel.

wuswordz95
01-29-2008, 10:46 PM

cena winnikng the rumble made it the worst moment in royal rumble history for myself. I cant beleive people are saying that this sunday pay per view was one of the greatest royal rumbles. I havent watched it and find it hard to beleive.

Im really upset at triple h. dosent he have some sort of power. the power to win the royal rumble. I guess the wwe title doesent mean anything to him.

y2j he didnt save anything but he got me into watching his comeback. jericho will never be the same again. the 1997- 2000 jericho is pretty much dead. there was noway vince was gonna have orton lose the belt to jericho.
jericho could careless about the gold. im pretty sure the wwe gave jericho a decent amount of dough, more then tna would offer. I wouldnt be suprise if jericho left in early winter 08.

btw screw cena and orton. they are the worst two guys to ever be fueding for the wwe title, id rather see ron simmions vs the barabarian

Alcryt
01-30-2008, 09:41 AM
It was a really good rumble imo, it would of been one of the best if it wasnt for Cena winning. If Triple H or someone else won it then it would be in my top 3 behind 2000 and 2001.

shaolinsword
01-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Cena & Orton? Haven't we already had that feud?

check two
01-30-2008, 01:52 PM
I get tired of Cena and all too, but haven't people gotten tired of Triple H in the past also? I sure have.

Jizzoex
01-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Two Elimination Chamber matches for No Way Out? Should be a good PPV.

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Cena = off the roids, cantcha tell?

wuswordz95
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Did Finlay Hitting Everyone With The Shelliah Save The Rumble?

check two
01-30-2008, 11:50 PM
What was the point in having Jimmy Snuka in the Royal Rumble? He looks like he can barely move.

hectis
01-31-2008, 12:22 AM
I get tired of Cena and all too, but haven't people gotten tired of Triple H in the past also? I sure have.

that was part of why booker never wanted to go to raw

Jizzoex
01-31-2008, 07:27 PM
What was the point in having Jimmy Snuka in the Royal Rumble? He looks like he can barely move.

It was pretty hilarious. But haven't you noticed that no wrestler can hang it up completely? Look at foley, hogan, austin, piper, duggan, terry funk just to name a few.

hectis
01-31-2008, 11:30 PM
lots of old wrestlers cant cuz they need the money others like hogan and Austin get paid a shit load of cash for a one night appearance

MR HIP HOP HEAD
02-06-2008, 03:18 AM
It's an interesting read.

Paul Heyman: Why I Left WWE

http://www.jsports.co.jp/tv/wwe/superstars/stars_e_PaulHeyman.jpg

When did that happen, what was the actual date, because no one has known where you’ve been for a long time?

The final straw was the December to Dismember Pay Per View. That show was just a wreck.

I knew it going in. I kept trying to pitch different things for the show that week, that weekend, and even the day of the show. All day long on the day of the show, I kept coming to Vince saying: “The people are going to throw this back in our face.”

Can you give us some examples of the things that you wanted to do that Vince said “no” to?

I thought the undercard was horrible.

I thought that the design of the show itself made no sense.

I just felt that the entire layout of the show, the entire complexion of the event was a downer.

I also thought that we were doing Bobby Lashley no favours the way he was going to win the title. Lashley winning the title, especially if you eliminate Rob Van Dam and CM Punk early, would be leapfrogging over RVD and Punk.

Van Dam was the sentimental favourite, Punk was the kid that all the crowd was getting behind and they wanted to see the upset.

If you don’t appease the need for the audience to see that new hero get crowned like Punk did the week before at Survivor Series when DX let him say ‘Are you ready?’ then the audience will feel ripped off.

If you don’t put that spotlight on Van Dam, with whom the paying customers have just taken this long ride back into the title chase, then the paying customer will feel ripped off.

My opinion was to start the chamber off with the Big Show saying: “I’m a seven foot tall, 500lb giant, I’m gonna mow through every one of you.”

And the first to take him on would be Punk. Playing to the fact that UFC is so hot and in the public consciousness, Punk chokes out Big Show in the first round of the Elimination Chamber, four-and-a-half minutes in, and now the champion is out.

You know for a fact, before any two contenders lock up, I’m getting a new champion at the end of this match.

Then, the first guy to come out after Big Show v Punk, would be Van Dam. You let Van Dam and Punk fight it out, and then you start feeding in the heels.

Vince hated this. He especially hated the fact that Big Show liked it.

Even though he was being choked out within five minutes, Big Show liked it?

Of course, because he was making a new guy!

Big Show is so underappreciated in terms of how smart he is to the business, and how willing he is to make new stars.

Vince wanted all babyfaces out of the way and for all the spotlight on Lashley and for Lashley to do a Goldberg-style two minute squash of The Big Show.

At that point, not only did I realise that this is going to suck, not only is everyone going to throw this back at us, but this show is going to run short.

And during the show, I pointed all this out to Vince, which just angered him even more, and he didn’t care.

His attitude was: “When this broadcast is over, people will see a new champion, they’ll have a new hero and they’ll all be happy.”

When I went to Vince right before I went out to introduce the Chamber, I pointed out again to him “Vince this show is horribly short.”

I had this idea of getting 15 minutes out of the crowd, but Vince said: “No, no, no. Just go out there, make your point, and introduce the Chamber.”

Which is why, when I was in the ring, I made the statement: “ECW will live long after I am gone.”

Because I knew, either when I went back into the dressing room, or within the next day or two, it was time for me to leave.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/heyman/article762131.ece

Heyman's version seemed fantastic, imagine how hot that crowd would've been to see show out FIRST and then the 2 faces face off. Damn, that would've been great. It's a shame Heyman isn't booking someplace, he's really a damn good booker. Vince McMahon has awful ideas.

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Nice read Hip Hop, props for that.. Heyman is crazy.. he'll be back somehow.. someway..

wuswordz95
02-07-2008, 02:13 AM
i guess vince is likes those goldberg type wrestlers that just squash people.
that heyman sounded cool. i ish heyman was more responisble with his money and well orgainized so that there wold still be an ecw. who knows what kind of wrestler would be hot now. rhino was ecw final great ecw hardcore legend. i miss ecw on tnn

Alcryt
02-07-2008, 03:59 AM
It's an interesting read.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/heyman/article762131.ece

Heyman's version seemed fantastic, imagine how hot that crowd would've been to see show out FIRST and then the 2 faces face off. Damn, that would've been great. It's a shame Heyman isn't booking someplace, he's really a damn good booker. Vince McMahon has awful ideas.

Damn i would of liked to see his version!

December to Dismember was one of the worst ppv's EVER, if Vince just let Heyman do his thing it could of been great.

hectis
02-07-2008, 04:58 AM
i guess vince is likes those goldberg type wrestlers that just squash people.
that heyman sounded cool. i ish heyman was more responisble with his money and well orgainized so that there wold still be an ecw. who knows what kind of wrestler would be hot now. rhino was ecw final great ecw hardcore legend. i miss ecw on tnn

I wish there was a wcw and a ecw and vince did not own them both

hectis
02-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Big Show is so underappreciated in terms of how smart he is to the business, and how willing he is to make new stars.

few people are willing to do that. that was a big knock on most of the wcw stars back in the day how the young people never got a chance do to the fact the vets were not willing to lose it is the same with people like hhh

the insignificant
02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
*sigh* i knew that last post of mine disappeared...

to be fair in wcw, jericho was the only legitimate guy held back... eddie = drug, alcohol addict, mysterio = far too small (was less than 200 lbs), benoit = not charismatic enough at the time...

the guys who missed out during the hogan era were proven champions like sting, flair and savage...

as for the wwe now, they (like wcw) see the value in proven commodities... the undertaker, shawn michaels and triple h are still better now than most of the rest of the roster will ever be... edge could now consider himself on this level, jericho should return to it in time and the sky's the limit for orton...

even guys like batista, cena, mysterio, etc aren't at this level... this was the level big show was at... you can afford to have him lose, because he isn't the go-to when things are going bad...

Dirty Knowledge
02-10-2008, 03:03 AM
To me, Jericho wasn't held back in WCW, only when it came to the World Title.. and during Jericho's hay days.. you had Hogan..Sting..Roddy Piper..DDP..shit man.. all those old bums using their political power to hold the World Title or be in the main event picture.

Jericho to me shined on Nitro and the staff still let him do his thing. He used to rock the mic crazy style in WCW and when he'd have the Cruiserweight Title he had some GREAT matches...and then as TV Champ he was even more wild. Jericho was the man in WCW, they stole him from ECW after seeing his amazing talent and then put him to work on the mic and bam.. The Ayatollah was born..

check two
02-10-2008, 11:35 PM
I agree that there were wrestlers held back during WCW's heyday. On the other hand, I think that was one of the most entertaining periods of wrestling that I've seen(NWO). It was the most popular time in wrestling history.

By the way, why does a wrestler have to be a certain height or weight, to get pushed? Mysterio is one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE. And the cruiserweight division in WCW put on some exciting matches. Vince doesn't care about a cruiserweight division though. I think it's pretty stupid how Vince pushes a wrestler just because he's a heavyweight, even though he might not have much wrestling or mic talent. An example would be somebody such as Chris Masters.

On a last note, how did Sting miss out during the Hogan era? He was world champion. He was a main part in a lot of the big storylines and matches, and he was made to look almost immortal.

KIND
02-13-2008, 11:21 PM
I just caught that HBK vs Jeff Hardy from Raw this past monday

easily the match of the year for WWE so far and it was free

Both worked extremely hard & were stiff as hell

I was really surprised at how good the match was & IT HAD A CLEAN FINISH! no bullshit run in, no stupid lepricon running around, just pure wrestling at its best

Hardy hasnt had a match this crazy since his fued with RVD

Alcryt
02-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Saw this on some random wrestling site:
--------------------

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are about to launch a new wrestling promotion designed to compete against World Wrestling Entertainment, according to comments made by Hogan to the UK Sun.

Hogan told the British newspaper, "Last night me and Eric were getting ready to sign a deal with one of the TV networks here in America. We had a little bit of a problem with the licensing and merchandising, which has delayed it. But I totally expect we're going to sign the TV portion of this very soon, because there's no point in starting any sort of wrestling organization without the TV locked in place. Now we're just arguing among the lawyers on how to protect the brand and the image and make sure it's a fair deal for everybody. Once we've wrapped the TV up we'll make the official announcement. The network want to make a real big deal out of it."

Hogan didn't specify which network they are working with. In regard to talent, Hogan claimed there was a generation of wrestlers out there that Vince McMahon has yet to explore. Hogan also said there are a lot of unhappy individuals in WWE.

Hogan faces a huge hurdle in building his own wrestling federation - most of America's top wrestlers are already under contract to WWE, TNA, and ROH.

---------------

I dont see how their going to compete with WWE, TNA aint even at that level yet.

the insignificant
02-17-2008, 01:44 AM
I agree that there were wrestlers held back during WCW's heyday. On the other hand, I think that was one of the most entertaining periods of wrestling that I've seen(NWO). It was the most popular time in wrestling history.

By the way, why does a wrestler have to be a certain height or weight, to get pushed? Mysterio is one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE. And the cruiserweight division in WCW put on some exciting matches. Vince doesn't care about a cruiserweight division though. I think it's pretty stupid how Vince pushes a wrestler just because he's a heavyweight, even though he might not have much wrestling or mic talent. An example would be somebody such as Chris Masters.

On a last note, how did Sting miss out during the Hogan era? He was world champion. He was a main part in a lot of the big storylines and matches, and he was made to look almost immortal.

i understand rey is popular and good at what he does... but let's face it... in the storylines in wcw he was being physically dominated by the bigger cruiserweights like malenko and jericho... how could you legitimately put the world title on him when there were guys the size of nash and the giant running around?

he had to bulk up significantly to get the world strap around his waist in the wwe and even then i didn't buy it... there's a suspension of belief and then there's rey mysterio pinning the undertaker... get what i mean?

as for sting... after all that build up... hogan refused to do the job cleanly which led to the flubbed ending at starrcade or whatever ppv it was... the guy was a proven champion and very good wrestler was made to look weak by hogan for basically the whole match (despite the build up, he was pretty much dominated for no good reason) until the ending which hogan insisted on having... to fair to hulk, nick patrick ruined the count and the finish, but the match itself took a lot of momentum out of the sting character...

MR HIP HOP HEAD
02-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Is Kemper haunted by the ghost of Owen Hart

http://www.carlson316wrestling.net/owentribute/owenhart.jpg

Is Kemper Arena haunted? By the ghost of Owen Hart, the pro wrestler who fell to his death from a catwalk there on May 23, 1999?

Well, that has been the buzz in ghost hunting forums and on pro wrestling Web sites in recent weeks.

The talk began after a column in a student newspaper in Rhode Island suggested that there have been sightings of the ghost of Hart in Kemper’s rafters.

The column, called “Haunted America," runs regularly in The Anchor, a student newspaper at Rhode Island College, and discusses various ghost sightings and suspected supernatural activities across the country. We should note that the column discussing the ghost story at Kemper Arena had no attributions.

“Employees (at Kemper Arena) have claimed to have seen (Hart) in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick,� the newspaper wrote, “as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena."

Hart plunged 78 feet to his death at Kemper Arena when the quick-release mechanism on his harness opened as he was lowered from a catwalk.

Mike Young, assistant general manager at Kemper Arena, said he has received some e-mail about the ghost story from outside sources but not from any of his employees.

“I haven’t had any employees here talk to me about it," Young said. “I can’t speak for all of them, but I haven’t noticed anything unusual going on in the rafters. But who knows?"

Supernatural “experts� suggest that even ghosts need a power supply, which may explain the flickering lights at Kemper. Young has another explanation.

“We get about 300 power spikes a year inside Kemper," Young said. “And KCPL has them all documented. We’re on the same power grid as downtown Kansas City, so anytime there’s a spike there or an accident or bad weather, we get power surges or spikes, too."

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/490748.html

SilvaFistz
02-17-2008, 11:59 PM
this came from http://www.angrymarks.com/news/View.php?ArticleID=2990

Written by Stevie J (steviej@angrymarks.com).

Welcome to the recap for WWE's No Way Out 2008 PPV. The show is eminating live from Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas and we're eminating live from DJ's Dugout in Omaha, NE. The action begins in five minutes so stay tuned and then hit F5 or refresh on this post as often as you like for LIVE updates!
The last promo before the show goes live is Cena telling Orton he doesn't forget, he's stronger than he's ever been, and that he is the hunter and Orton is the hunted. We're going live any second now! "If you smellllllllllll... gimme a hell yeah.. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS WATCHING!" We're promised a night filled with pain, with agony, and with NO WAY OUT. The pyros go off, Seether's "Fake It" plays and we're underway!
* Chavo Guerrero{C} v. CM Punk (ECW Championship)
Punk comes out first and the crowd in Las Vegas is very happy to see him. We get a recap of the last month worth of feuding between Punk and Chavo, including the Gulf of Mexico match. Chavo out second, the ref holds up the belt and calls for the bell - it's on baby! Punk in control early, hits a backbreaker, and goes for the first cover of the match. Chavo knocks Punk off the apron, the ref starts the countout, and Chavo finally pulls him back in. Chavo's solidly controlling the match now and has a leg scissors around Punk's body. Punk fights out and catapults Chavo into the turnbuckle. Punk tries to do the running knee and Chavo gets a boot up. Punk tries to do the Go 2 Sleep, gets countered into a tornado DDT, and covered for 2. Punk hits an enzuguiri for a near fall of his own. Suplex by Punk, and another... he's doing the 3 Amigos but Chavo cuts him off at 2. Punk responds by giving him a bulldog but Chavo gets a foot on the ropes before 3. Chavo gets knocked out and Punk rolls him back in for a two count. Punk to the top rope for a superplex, Chavo shoves him off, Punk crotches him before he can jump off. Punk tries to go to the top rope to head scissor Chavo off, he blocks it and hits the frogsplash, then covers for three! WINNER AND STILL ECW CHAMPION: CHAVO GUERRERO.
The announce team switches to Michael Cole and Coach, and they're showing highlights from Smackdown of Rey giving Chavo the six-one-nine then flying into Vickie's wheelchair when Edge ducked him coming off the ropes. Backstage Adamle asks Rey if he's sorry, and he says no I'm not sorry. He notes that on WWE.com he's wrestling with a torn bicep, and Rey says he's gonna go out there and have a world title match and win, injury or no injury. Adamle says how can he defend himself with one arm and he responds with something in spanish I can't hear. Floyd Mayweather comes up wearing a Mayweather Promotions shirt meets Rey backstage and offers his support.
* Smackdown Elimination Chamber (World Heavyweight Title Shot)
We get a highlight package from previous Elimination Chambers and then Justin Roberts hits the ring to explain the rules. Apparently the delay between the pods being opened is only four minutes this time. MVP is the first man to come out so he'll be in one of the pods. Mix of cheers and boos from the crowd at DJ's, and I imagine it must be the same in Vegas. Big Daddy Fat is out next, so we're going to see if a pod can actually hold his mountain of blubber. Apparently it can! Great Khali is out next - well there goes the theory that Khali and V would have to go first - but then again a match with the two of them wrestling one on one for four minutes would have been HORRIBLE so good call on the E's part to put them into pods. Finlay comes out to get in the last available pod and then Batista hits the ring, so it's going to be Big Dave v. Undertaker to start the match. After a long delay Undertaker's gong hits and we get the full entrance complete with the pyro and the fog machine. Let's get this show on the road!
Finlay is pounding on the glass of his pod as the match starts. Taker and Dave throw rights at each other and it's a major slugfest to start. Dave posts Taker in the cornerand does shoulders to the gut before Taker shoves him away. Taker throws Batista over the ropes onto the steel frame. Ouch! Back in the ring Taker waylays Batista in the corner and puts a boot to his throat. Batista is taking a major league beating as Coach reminds us anything goes inside the Chamber. Batista finally fights back, whips Taker into the ropes, hits him with a high elbow on the rebound and gets a two count. Seems like it's about time for a pod to open. Taker does a clothesline and then they do a double boot. HERE WE GO - FIRST POD OPENING - IT'S BIG DADDY V. V starts cleaning house on both men and then pounds his chest like a gorilla just to make his man boobs jiggle. V goes to give Batista a chop in the corner then give Undertaker a Samoan slam. V stands on top of Taker until the ref forces him off. More chops to Big Dave in the corner. Scoop slam on Batista. V's fatness lumbers across the ring to pull Dave up and back him into Khali's corner for more chops. Headbutt on Taker which sens him flying out THROUGH the cage to the floor. The way Taker stumbled backwards over the steps I'm not sure that was planned. Big Dave gets the 500 pound fat splash in the corner. SPINEBUSTER BY DAVE ON V!! Dave clotheslines V onto the cage metal and the covers him for one, two, three! BIG DADDY V IS OUT AND ANOTHER POD IS ABOUT TO OPEN.
THE NEXT POD IS GREAT KHALI! Khali goes for the headbutts and judo chops to the head right away, then elbows on Dave, then Taker and Khali get into a slugfest. Undertaker goes for the choke slam, Khali gets the tree slam when he counters, and it's a 2.9 before Taker kicks out. Khali goes for the head squeeze on Batista but he escapes and knocks Khali down, before Taker knocks him down. Taker goes out of the ring to put a boot in Matt Striker's face then does the gogoplata to Khali. THE GREAT KHALI TAPS OUT TO UNDERTAKER. They help Khali out of the ring as Taker and Dave go to war again and we see a replay of Taker giving Striker a boot THROUGH the fencing of the Chamber. Taker covers Dave out on the steel for two and we've got to be getting close to another pod opening up. Here it comes!
MY NAME IS FINLAY AND I LOVE TO FIGHT. Finlay charges in with a full head of steam but Undertaker's having none of it. He whips Finlay to the corner but ducks when Taker goes for the splash, then starts brawling with Dave before throwing him out to ths teel. Finlay hits Undertaker with the Celtic Cross - DAMN!! Near fall. Finlay gets catapulted into the outer cage by Batista. "There's no give in that steel!" Sure Cole, except when Undertaker goes flying through the front door. Undertaker and Batista collide and Finlay tries to sneak in a cover on B but only gets two. Undertaker gets thrown onto the steel by Finlay, who pulls him up and throws him headfirst into the fence. Finlay throws Undertaker into one of the pods and shatters it! Batista throws Finlay's shoulder into the steel post so hard we can hear it smack over the noise in the bar. Batista puts Finlay on the ropes and suplexes him off for a two count.
MVP'S POD OPENS UP AND TAKER JUMPS HIM IMMEDIATELY. Batista is working shoulders to Taker's gut in the corner, hits a big clothesline, Taker gets both boots up when he charges in again. MVP nails Batista, puts a boot to Undertaker, but Taker kicks out at two. MVP takes off his chain and wraps it around Finlay's neck, then covers him for two. Taker gets up and gets punched down, and MVP mounts him to lay in the hammer fists. He does the BALLIN' pose and hooks Taker's leg for two. MVP hits everybody but Taker with boots in the corner, and a weary Taker holds up his fists and more or less says "PUT 'EM UP, PUT 'EM UP" to MVP. They duke it out for a while, MVP goes out and jumps on top of a pod, Taker climbs up the ropes and gives him a FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUGE CHOKESLAM! One-two-three MVP IS ELIMINATED BY FINLAY.
HORNSWOGGLE IS HERE! He pops up from under the ring and throws the loaded stick to Finlay. It's all for naught though as Undertaker chokeslams Finlay straight onto the steel and covers him for one-two-three! FINLAY ELIMINATED BY TAKER. We're down to to just Big Dave and Taker now, which is really not a surprise since they are the two most trustworthy men in this Chamber and were the first two in. BATISTA BOMB ON TAKER! Batista crawls over to make the cover, hooks the legs, UNDERTAKER KICKS OUT! Batista puts Taker in the corner and jumps up to the top rope to give him about a dozen punches but Taker throws him off to the floor. Both men are bleeding from their foreheads now. Taker crawls over for the cover and Batista gets the left shoulder up at 2.9999999. Taker postures up for some ground 'n pound on Big Dave then stands up to slash his throat and signal it's over, but Batista counters and throws him over the ropes, although Taker hooks one with his left arm to slow his descent. Batista picks him up and spears him into the fence. He picks him up to do it again but Undertaker gets his hands up to block, they fall backwards over the ropes with Taker landing on his feet in tombstone position, BATISTA ENDS THE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER AND IS PINNED! THE WINNER OF THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER RECEIVING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SHOT AT WRESTLEMANIA - THE UNDERTAKER.
Edge is backstage and the Edgeheads are pledging their support. Teddy Long comes out and says that with Vickie not here tonight, he's in charge, so both Hawkins and Ryder are banned from the match. Edge frowns as Teddy says "HOLL!" then we go to a WrestleMania promo video - the same one from last month where a big guy is drowning but before Kelly Kelly can give him mouth to mouth Mae Young throws her off and gets on top. He runs away as Mae gives chase and we throw back to J.R. and The King. Next we get a video package for WWE divas partying at the Playboy Mansion.
* Ric Flair v. Mr. Kennedy (Flair to Retire Should He Lose)

Kennedy gets the drop down mic at the top of the ramp to cut his promo. Once both hit the ring Kennedy mocks Flair early by doing the stylin' and profilin' strut, then Flair gets the advantage and shows him how it's done. Kennedy eats a hip toss early and seems surprised Flair showed him up. Kennedy tries to wrap Flair's legs around the post and I can't tell who it's supposed to hurt more, although Flair is the one selling. Kennedy covers him afterwards for the first near fall of the match. Flair slaps Kennedy in the face, Kennedy punches him down, then Kennedy grapevines a leg and puts Flair into the figure four! Flair gets to the ropes to escape. Chop block by Flair to Kennedy's leg and then a chop to the chest and another chop block. Naitch goes for the figure four, Kennedy kicks him off to the corner, Flair's coin slot airs on PPV before Kennedy tries to roll him up for three with a foot on the ropes. Kennedy tries to cover again to no avail before Flair grapevines the leg he chop blocked, figure fours Kennedy, and he taps out. WINNER OF THE MATCH - NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR.
Flair cuts the "I never die and never retire" style promo afterwards with a lot of WOOS before we throw to Vince backstage getting in Finlay's face, saying if you thought the Elimination Chamber was bad wait 'til you see what I do to Hornswoggle tomorrow night in the steel cage, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Next we go to Cole and Coach, who throw to a video package of the Mysterio v. Edge feud.
* Edge {C} v. Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight Title)
Rey Mysterio comes out with his right arm heavily wrapped up eithe rin a red sleeve or with red gauze. Edge is in control early, kicks Mysterio off the apron, stomps on him for a while then posts him into the steel steps arm first. He gets back in and strikes a pose as the crowd loudly boos, then mocks Mysterio by holding his arm before going back out to throw Rey in. He puts him in the corner and lays into him with the boots. Rey gets a comeback when Edge crotches himself sliding into the steel post, and even manages to get a six-one-nine, but sells having to swing himself on his injured arm and takes a long time to get back to his feet. When he gets up to the ropes for the West coast pop Edge spears him in mid-air and pins him clean. WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION: EDGE... THEN BIG SHOW'S MUSIC HITS!
After doing a Big Show reveal with his suit to show how much leaner and trimmer he is he takes the mic: "Guess who's back!! The honest truth, right here and right now, I missed this place. I can't think of any better way, to introduce myself back to you all, than to say - I will be a champion again! It doesn't matter if it's Raw, if it's Smackdown, if it's HARDCORE in ECW. A lot of people come out here make statements, guarantees and promises, but I've already been a champion of Raw, of Smackdown and of ECW. It's only a matter of TIME, until I become champion again. I'm not out here to make guarantees or promises, I'm out here to let you know I've lost 180 pounds. I'm faster, I'm meaner, and I'm ready to be back in the WWE!" Rey Mysterio is still being helped up on the outside this whole time. Big Show goes outside, shoves the refs helping Mysterio out of the way then throttles Rey. He holds him up in front of Floyd Mayweater and taunts him saying "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!" He throws Rey back into the ring and pulls him up, puts the hand around his neck again, Floyd takes off his chain and jumps up out of his seat as his posse holds him back... Show teases it forever, finally picks him up, and then has to put him down as Floyd and his entire posse hit the ring.
Big Show steps out of the ring to take off his jacket, gets back in the ring, and the two sides are seperated by posses and WWE officials. They finally get nose to nose and Big Show gives Mayweather a shove that sends him flying across the ring. Mayweather tries to shove him back and Big Show doesn't budge an inch. SHow starts laughing at Mayweather and drops down to a knee so they can get nose to nose and without wasting a second Mayweather peppers him with 3 to 4 shots to the face that look legit as hell! Mayweather immediately runs out and hops the barricade and gives chase as fast as he can as the bar and undoubtedly the Thomas & Mack Center are simultaneously ROARING with laughter and excitement. Show nearly catches up to Mayweather before Shane-O-Mac gets in front of Showkishi to slow him down. The replay shows Mayweather tagging him in the nose and the cheek and even if Mayweather was pulling those punches I swear to God they connected. Well - now we have the mainstream hook for WrestleMania 24 to draw in the casual buyers and fans! Expect replays on Sportscenter starting TONIGHT. Promo package highlighting Orton and Cena's feud follows.
* Randy Orton {C} v. John Cena (WWE Championship)
The crowd at the Thomas & Mack Center is very evenly split between chanting for Orton and for Cena tonight. It's a back and forth affair with Cena getting off a lot of offense early and then Orton cutting him off and striking his signature pose. He's about to tuck Cena's head, John counters it into an FU, and Orton counters back out of it and puts Cena on the canvas before laying into him with boots, specifically working on Cena's left side.
Orton makes a point out of stomping on the pec tear and pounding on it before he goes for a right knee lunge to the face and missing completely.

Orton changes tactics and grounds Cena with a chinlock and the kids and women start chanting Cena's name - well to be fair I can see a few men in the crowd chanting for Cena too. Cena starts fading to the ground and tries desperately to snake in a hand and pull the arm free. Cena gets back to his feet and finally gets the arm up all the way over his head, turns out, ducks a clothesline and runs Orton over with a couple of shoulder tackles followed by a side slam. The crowd pops with cheers and boos as he looks up to the heavens and then does YOU CAN'T SEE ME before dropping the five knuckle shuggle. Orton staggers to his feet but escapes the FU, rolls out to the floor and starts to run away. Cena gives chase and punches him in the face... we may be getting a double countout here... we're up to 7 and they're still slugging each other... 8... 9... they both slide back under the rope right before 10 and the match continues!

Cena has a shit-eating grin on his face. Orton glares a hole through him. Orton is selling his knee but still manages to cover Cena for 2. LOUD CENA SUCKS CHANTS. Orton manages to get Cena down and slithers towards him, pounding his fists on the mat, looking to hit the RKO. He goes for it and Center counters it into a slam then puts Orton into the STFU. Orton struggles as the bar explodes and the ref crawls around Orton looking to see if he submits. Orton is just inches away from the ropes, he crawls towards it and reaches out... and he hooks it! The ref counts to four and Cena lets go. Orton falls out to the floor, spent, selling his left knee. Orton yells at the ref to count him out because with his knee he can't continue. Cena tries to follow up out on the floor and Orton hits the RKO! Orton gets to the apron and just barely manages to roll back into the ring as Cena is down and out on the outside. 7... 8... 9... and Cena is to his feet... he gets back in right before 10!
When Cena gets back into the ring Orton intentionally punches the ref in the face and gets disqualified! WINNER BY DQ: JOHN CENA - RANDY ORTON RETAINS. An enranged John Cena gives Orton the FU and puts him in the STFU, Orton is tapping furiously, but nobody's going to save him now. Cena leaves Orton on the mat, choked out, down and out, stands up looking around obviously disappointed that Orton escaped with the title. After standing there for a long time contemplating what happened Cena finally rolls out, starts to walk away, then briefly turns to look back at Orton in the ring before backing up the ramp and heading out of the Thomas & Mack Center. Sorry Cena, it's just not your night. Orton finally gets back to his feet as Garcia announces that he retains the belt, and he holds it up triumphantly before dropping to a knee and rolling out with the belt in hand.

Backstage Triple H tells Shawn Michaels that they don't need to BS each other, if he has to go through him to win the Chamber tonight, he will. Shawn says that's what's great about our friendship - we're always 100% honest under any circumstances.
* Raw Elimination Chamber Match (Winner Gets a WWE Title Shot at WM24)
Triple H and Umaga are the first two out in that order so they're both going into the pods. JBL comes out third and Jeff Hardy comes out fourth, so Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho are going to start the match. The order of entrance was Jericho, Michaels, Umaga, JBL, Triple H and Hardy. Umaga hit a sweet spot early on where he gave Y2J and HBK a Samoan drop at the same time. Before the next wrestler came out (JBL) both men tried to eliminate Umaga when Y2J put him in a lionsault and HBK gave him a crossface. The order of elimination was JBL (codebreaker by Y2J), Umaga (got hit with every wrestler's finisher including a swanton by Jeff off of a pod), Y2J (off a superkick from HBK) and Michaels (pedigree by Hunter). Jeff Hardy and Triple H are the last two left. Trips goes for a Pedigree on the steel and Hardy counters it into a backdrop but then misses with the swanton. Trips goes for the Pedigree in the middle of the ring and Jeff kicks out at 2.9! Jeff hits a low blow but the Twist of Fate is countered into a steel chair brought into the ring by JBL earlier (he clonked everybody with it because he was pissed off at being eliminated) then Trips hits the Pedigree onto the chair for the three count. WINNER OF THE MATCH AND RECIPIENT OF A WWE TITLE SHOT AT WRESTLEMANIA 24: TRIPLE H. That's the show, g'night everybody!

Kong
02-18-2008, 05:12 AM
haha mayweather broke big shows nose, that was the best bit of the ppv.

Alcryt
02-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Triple h holding people back again i see. Everyone wants to see Jeff Hardy be champion, hes always getting the loudest pops, yet Triple h wants his billionth title reign so Jeff will have to wait his turn.

Dirty Knowledge
02-18-2008, 08:05 PM
After last night, I really don't know why anyone watches the WWE anymore unless they're like 13 years old.

wuswordz95
02-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Tonight I saw raw at the honda center. its been 5 years since I been to a raw
or aWWWE event.

dorrs open at 430.

Heat was on up.

Hacksaw duggan dft highlander rory

Mickie james dft melina

I popped hard for mickie james. bitch is hot so is melina.
I wished the match was longer.

Lance cade dft spanky.

I booed spanky

carlito dft cody rhodes.

hardcore holly dft charlie hass.

charlie went under the ring to put a mask on.
hardcore ripped the mask off.

RAW WENT ON THE AIR

TRIPLE H comes out to a big pop
orton next followed by john cena, he comes out to a mixed reaction.
I boo the shit out of john cena. I give orton the thumbs down.

Jeff hardy dft snitsky to qualify for the money in the bank match

shawn michaels will proudly present ric flair as the first wwe hall of fame inductee.
shawn gets a big pop so did the classic clips of ric flair.

paul burchil squashed super crazy

BIG SHOW MAYWEATHER TIME

big show is forced to apologize he does.
big show wants to challenge flyood. flyodd accepts.
flyodd came out to boos. people didnt like him.
ppl were on shows side.
I booed flyodd gay song 50 cent i got money.
I shouted out 50 sucks and fuck 50!
its all about wu tang and rakim!

kennedy dft val venis to qualify for money in bank match

MARIA DFT BETH PHONIEX.

MAIN EVENT JOHN CENA DFT RANDY ORTON. SECAIL GUEST REF TRIPLE H

THERE WAS CENA SUCKS CHANTS. MORE RANDY SUCKS CHANTS.
AT THE END TRIPLE H PEDIGRED CENA.
I JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND GOT REALLY EXCITED.
THEN HE PEDIGRED ORTON.
MAN THAT WAS AWESOME.

INA STELL CAGE VINCE DFT HOHORNS WOOGLE.
JBL ATTACKED FINLAY.
FINLAY WAS HANCUFFED TO THE RING.
JBL KICKED HORNS ASS.

PRETTY DECENT SHOW.

BEST MOMENTS

MICKIE JAMES.
TRILE H PEDEGRING CENA

ME BEING THE ONLY ONE CHEERING FOR REGAL

Icurus
02-20-2008, 02:37 AM
I have been hearing weird things about the main event at wrestlemania 24 at other wrestling forums. Well, apparently they are trying to stay quiet but the main event will actually be a four way match. Triple h, randy orton, john cena, and the last entrant wont be known until that night. So, I think I know who. And here is my perdictions. The last entrant wont be known until that night. That line gives it away, sort of. Think about it.

Who is the biggest star in the wwe right now. Who has been getting clean wins lately. What other big names/vets have been pushing him in all the matches. JEFF HARDY. That is the last entrant. It makes perfect sense. However, how will it work you ask. How will Jeff Hardy be in the main event without anyone knowning till that night. Simple. He is in the money in the bank match. Everyone should know what the winner of that match is entitled to. Well, the winner will have a shot at the wwe championship anytime from that moment till next wrestlemania. Basically, 365 days. So, who better to win it. Jeff Hardy. He is too big right now to not win that match. What would make it better, if he cashes it in right at the main event. What will go over and sell merchandise like crazy. Having Jeff Hardy win at wrestlemania and becoming the new wwe champion and becoming the new "John Cena"/ sell merchandise from kids and women. Because that is how you make history and make the company money. Jeff Hardy will sell.

That is how I think wrestlemania could happen.

Alcryt
02-20-2008, 04:51 AM
^^ Im predicting he will win the MITB match, i agree he is too big right now to NOT win the title soon. I really hope what you say actually happens, how awesome would that be? :yes:

NY_Mami
02-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Somebody fill me in on this foolishness......

f5e8UnZtSRA

wuswordz95
02-27-2008, 11:22 PM
wcw and ecw are returning. sources says that vince gave paul heymen and eric b their companies back in exchange for some cum swallowing

hectis
02-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Somebody fill me in on this foolishness......

f5e8UnZtSRA

it is wm they always have a big name do something it is in mayweathers home town vince had 20 mil laying around so he made a phone call and then we got mayweather vs big show or the over used david vs golith

check two
02-28-2008, 10:10 PM
They were saying on the PTI show that Mayweather probably didn't even get one million for this, let alone 20, lol I haven't seen TnA lately, or read up on the results. Can somebody update me on what's been going on in TnA within the last month?

hectis
02-29-2008, 12:16 AM
maybe the Big show is a tune up for a fight with klitscko

check two
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
lol, the big Show could whoop Mayweather's ass if he wanted to. Hornswoggle and Mayweather are about the same weight class.

hectis
02-29-2008, 01:32 PM
is big show back or just for W.M?