PDA

View Full Version : The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

check two
06-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Let's get the wrestling discussion going again. What were your thoughts on the recent ECW Pay Per View? Also, thoughts on the draft that's been going on?

wu gambino
06-13-2005, 11:47 PM
I dont really watch the Smackdown! or Raw, but if Im bored home on a Saturday I usually catch up on the happening that week on that recap show on Fox @ midnight. I dont like the wrestling itself, but the stories and shit are addicting to watch. John Cena getting drafted to Raw is cool. My favorite wrestlers I guess are Shawn Michels & Undertaker. Undertaker was my fav when I actually watched the shows. That was like between 95 - 99. Then I stopped.

WolfMan
06-14-2005, 05:51 AM
Haven't watched it in a while man... Was the ECW PPV any good? I was really hyped when I heard about it, might have my friend dl it so I can watch it...

Roman Deini
06-14-2005, 05:58 AM
ECW PPV >>>> everything else the WWE put out for the last years.

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 08:08 AM
naw i rather watch the real stuff like ufc

Hayabusa
06-14-2005, 08:40 AM
I fuckin loved ECW back in the hay day. RVD RVD RVD RVD The Whole Fuckin Show. lol sorry had to get that out of me. Anyway tha PPV was aight could of been a lot better needed some Franchise Shane Douglas, Raven, Jerry New Fuckin Show Lynn, Eliminators and all but it was good for what they had at hand. Dudleyz vs. Dreamer and Sandman match was off the chain. My fav was the Mike Awesome vs. Masto Tanaka, they always have a classic brawl probably my fav fued in wrestling history they fight everywhere america,japan,mexico whereever theres a ring set up lol. Rey vs. Psycosis match was a huge disappointment they are way better than that match they had o well for one night only the chants of ECW rang high in the ballroom in NYC and EC Dub was on top of the world. For one last time all ECW fans let it ring out: EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB!!!!....:yessad:

P.S. REST IN PEACE CHRIS CANDINO!!!!!

Hayabusa
06-14-2005, 08:42 AM
naw i rather watch the real stuff like ufc Yeah After ECW died I stopped watching wrestling too cause there was nothin left but soap opera ass WWF. Pride FC is the shit. I like it morethan UFC its got more Mixed Martial-Arts and shit. Its Japanese based though but they show alot of it over here on PPV.

Roman Deini
06-14-2005, 08:46 AM
UFC = corrupt. ask my bza bbm about it. pride is the real shit.

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 08:54 AM
its the same thing...thaty all compiet in bothe..and other branches...i do like pride tho...its gots crazy muay thai fighters

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 12:51 PM
WWF........opppppppppss....WWE was great back in the day. HBK, Hart's, Kane, Fucked up Undertaker, Stieners, Hogan, and my main man Scott Hall (hey yo!). I watched it all the way up to the merger. I thought the merger would be the greatest thing EVER, but then i lost touch with the fan base and once the acted like the Rock was a great wrestler i was done with the WWE.

check two
06-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I read the results from the ECW PPV and it sounded really good. Shane Douglas had an ECW show of his own the night before the WWE's ECW PPV. Raven, Jerry Lynn, and others were on it. I heard the WWE signed some more cruiserweights including Psychosis, Juvi Guerrero, and Super Crazy.

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 01:43 PM
I read the results from the ECW PPV and it sounded really good. Shane Douglas had an ECW show of his own the night before the WWE's ECW PPV. Raven, Jerry Lynn, and others were on it. I heard the WWE signed some more cruiserweights including Psychosis, Juvi Guerrero, and Super Crazy.
Psychosis??????? What was La Parka to busy? I hated those 2 and that gay ass dance they did witht the chair

check two
06-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Why did you hate them? They are both good wrestlers, especially Pyschosis. And La Parka was funny. lol

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Why did you hate them? They are both good wrestlers, especially Pyschosis. And La Parka was funny. lolgood wrestlers yes, but i hate the masked wrestlers that have NO story lines, and that dance was horrible. If any wrestler did a "spin-dance-on-one-leg-while-hopping-and-holding-a-chair" i would hate them to.lol

Definitive X
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM
P.S. REST IN PEACE CHRIS CANDINO!!!!!
When did he pass? I know about Crash Holly, but this is fucked up...rest in peace, homey.

Definitive X
06-14-2005, 02:18 PM
i hate the masked wrestlers that have NO story lines Come on, homeboy, what about Rey Mysterio? Always, always, ALWAYS been the greatest cruiserweight of all time in my mind...and I give John Cena props for putting Freddie Foxxx on his CD, that's love...peace.

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Come on, homeboy, what about Rey Mysterio? Always, always, ALWAYS been the greatest cruiserweight of all time in my mind...and I give John Cena props for putting Freddie Foxxx on his CD, that's love...peace.
Every single one of Reys move depends on a reversal of the last persons move, i do not like watching a wrestler that cant just wrestler his opponent. Do u remember when he was billed as 'the giant killer' and he beat kevin nash and the other big men? Plus he took his mask off in WCW years ago, why put it back on?
LWO!!!!!Is just way to Latinooooooooooooo!!!!!
where is K-Dawg, Konnan when u need a good nijia role?

Definitive X
06-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Every single one of Reys move depends on a reversal of the last persons move, i do not like watching a wrestler that cant just wrestler his opponent. Do u remember when he was billed as 'the giant killer' and he beat kevin nash and the other big men? Plus he took his mask off in WCW years ago, why put it back on?
LWO!!!!!Is just way to Latinooooooooooooo!!!!!
where is K-Dawg, Konnan when u need a good nijia role? Konnan's working in TNA right now, he supposedly signed a contract to be a Spanish color commentator, but apparently it must not have worked out...btw, he filed a discrimination suit against WWF before he hit WCW...that could be a factor as well...

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Konnan's working in TNA right now, he supposedly signed a contract to be a Spanish color commentator, but apparently it must not have worked out...btw, he filed a discrimination suit against WWF before he hit WCW...that could be a factor as well...The only reason they have Spnish Color Commentator, when i watched, was to break the table they were sitting at durning the main event at a PPV. I wish i could remember the name of the announcers cause King would always have something to say about them. Do you guy rmember midget---small people----wrestling, that shit was funny as hell

WolfMan
06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
When did he pass? I know about Crash Holly, but this is fucked up...rest in peace, homey.
April 28, cause of some blod clot I believe... R.I.P. Candido

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 03:49 PM
that sucks, i liked him cause he always gave it his all

faderlaceratah
06-14-2005, 03:51 PM
bleh wrestling is corny

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 03:56 PM
bleh wrestling is corny
u are telling me never had a favorite wrestler?

Ronin
06-15-2005, 06:00 AM
wrestling sucks man, it used to be dope before wcw joined it

pride fc is the shit, wanderlei silva, cro cop and fedor > anyone

PolitiC
06-15-2005, 06:06 AM
wrestling is kinda amusing...like soap opera....but my fav is triple h

36chambers
06-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Fuck Pride FC

Fuck UFC

Fuck WWE

Fuck WWF

Fuck WCW

Fuck ECW

Its all fake crap, this is REAL Pro Wrestling...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers26.wmv (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers26.wmv) [/url]

[u]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers16.4.wmv (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers26.wmv)

Ronin
06-15-2005, 08:45 AM
do u even know what pride fc and ufc are dicknose?

they are REAL martial arts FIGHTS

FULL CONTACT!

that vid is wierd

36chambers
06-15-2005, 09:45 AM
do u even know what pride fc and ufc are dicknose?

they are REAL martial arts FIGHTS

FULL CONTACT!

that vid is wierdooooooh O:| that video is real wrestling!

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SHAD-UP

Easy Easy Easy Easy...

if this thread picks up ill jizz on it and sticky it.

Liquidswordsman
06-15-2005, 03:50 PM
True wrestling isnt real, but was is better than half the boring shit thats was on tv when i use to watch it. If u read Vincey Mac's book he spoke of his father always wishing he could find another word other than 'wrestling' to use for their product.

check two
06-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I think Ronin and 36 Chambers should have a one on one wrestling match, and I'll be the special guest referee.

36chambers
06-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Only way ronin would have a wrestling match with me is if it was mud wrestling or some gay shit like that... u know how he is!

anyway theres no contest, id kick the shit out of his pussy birmingscum ass ;)

Hayabusa
06-15-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd put my money on Ronin breaking your neck in 60 seconds or less.^O^

36chambers
06-15-2005, 08:56 PM
If you mean by sitting on me then your probably right, but it would be less than 60 seconds.

ARCHRIVAL
06-15-2005, 09:13 PM
hey lay off the fat jokes

farooq was my shiznit in the 90s

Ronin
06-16-2005, 03:50 AM
lol cokcney bastard

id ruin you, you cockle picking bastard!

jaywoods27
06-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Yo the wwe sucks now everything is about triple h. I mean austin came back but they need goldberg and push him they need a group like the nwo to create controversy. This wwe shit is wack and the story lines are weak. maybe the wu tang clan will show up when john cena is getting beat up and than all hell breaks loose all the wwe stars against the wu than goldberg comes out and takes out everybody

ShogunAssassin
06-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Fuck Pride FC

Fuck UFC

Fuck WWE

Fuck WWF

Fuck WCW

Fuck ECW

Its all fake crap, this is REAL Pro Wrestling...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers26.wmv (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers26.wmv)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers16.4.wmv (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rebecca.merrick/wrestlers/wrestlers16.4.wmv)
Pure genuis mate soccer am

easy, easy, easy

Now that is 100%real wrestling

Ronin
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM
maybe not

faderlaceratah
06-17-2005, 07:08 PM
u are telling me never had a favorite wrestler?
it's really corny now.. i used to like it back in the day, when bret hart was around and shit..

Ronin
06-18-2005, 07:07 AM
i saw wwe smackdown last night, it was fucking homo erotique and a pile of turd

some american pretending to be german called heinrich was eating chocolate and then some faggot tag team came down

undertaker looks about 80 now too

36chambers
06-18-2005, 08:06 AM
haha

undertaker is goat

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 08:32 AM
I wa...am a fan since like 92' prolly even earlier.

the greats to me are Undertaker

Austin, Mankind, The Old Kane, Bret Hart was always cool.

I loved when they had them Puerto Ricans vs DOA vs Nation of Domination vs DX. That was some raw shit.

another GReat is the late Owen Hart.

still funny shit when he made fun of triple H

"When i wake up in the Morning i can smell the coffee all the way in Brazil"

may he R.I.P.

Liquidswordsman
06-18-2005, 10:14 AM

I loved when they had them Puerto Ricans vs DOA vs Nation of Domination vs DX. That was some raw shit.

may he R.I.P.
I miss the good old days

check two
06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
I think Ronin used to be a fan of the tag team of Billy and Chuck. No group/faction could ever compete with the NWO. That was the best storyline of all time.

Ronin
06-18-2005, 03:54 PM
legion of doom was the best tag team

the best fight i saw was when papa shango and sid vicious/justice were beating up hulk hogan and then ultimate warrior came and owned them

it was like 92 or something

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 04:10 PM
The best moment is when Lex Lugar lifted the Late Yokozuna over his head!!!!!

RIP YOKOZUNA

also when Owen fault Bret in that OLD cage match, where the cath had big squares and the cage was blue.

check two
06-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Hall and Nash were the ultimate tag team. Any thoughts on the Vengeance PPV this Sunday?

Definitive X
06-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Harlem Heat...y'all forget, I think they trailblazed a path for Black tag teams in pro wrestling...it's a damn shame that Stevie Ray never caught on individually...

check two
06-21-2005, 10:53 PM
How did Harlem Heat trailblaze a way for black tag teams though? lol How many black tag teams has there been since Harlem Heat?

Definitive X
06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Well, I meant as champs...they might not have been trailblazers, but they were definitely pioneers...

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-21-2005, 11:42 PM
HARLEM HEAT!!! yeah they were cool.

How about Vader!

and Doink the Clown!!!!

Jake the snakes robberts was cool too

TerroristTY
06-22-2005, 01:04 AM
Hall and Nash were the ultimate tag team. no doubt.
The Outsiders..

Ronin
06-22-2005, 05:03 AM
sgt slaughter and honkey tonk man are also old schoolin

i think when the rock left and the whole wcw shit happened, wrestling just got worse and lost alot of interest from people

faderlaceratah
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM

may he R.I.P.

shit, i remember watchin the ppv when Owen Hart died, he was doing some shit where he comes in from the top rafters and he ended up just landing on his head like near the turnbuckle or some shit, shit was crazy..

Liquidswordsman
06-22-2005, 12:14 PM
The Outsider were the greatest ever. Harlem Heat was a joke, Stevie Ray was horrible. The NWO wouldnt have a chance against D-Generation X (minus Road Dogg, and X-pac). I found my Mankind book the other day and was flipping through it and found the page where Mic explains the nite he found Jake the Snake in his room passed out drunk...........and then found that Jake had soiled himself multiple times. LMAO!!!!!! I wish the would have kept the two Federations apart and gone back to the Monday Night ratings war. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

ironmantis
06-22-2005, 01:06 PM
The Ministry of Darkness/ The Corporate Ministry was the best faction in wrestling for me, but thats only because i can't comment on the NWO as i never watched WCW because it wasn't really on tv over here at the time on a decent channel.

The Ministry of Darkness included:

The Undertaker
Paul Bearer
The Acolytes (Farooq & Bradshaw)
The Brood (Edge, Christian & Gangrel)
Mideon
Viscera

then they turned into the Corporate Minstry, then these people were added:

Vince Mcmahon
Shane Mcmahon
HHH
Chyna
Big Show

2 other factions to mention are obviously D-Generation X and The Nation Of Domination.

peace

Liquidswordsman
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
The Ministry of Darkness/ The Corporate Ministry was the best faction in wrestling for me, but thats only because i can't comment on the NWO as i never watched WCW because it wasn't really on tv over here at the time on a decent channel.

The Undertaker
Paul Bearer
Mideon
Viscera

Vince Mcmahon
Shane Mcmahon
HHH
Chyna
Big Show

2 other factions to mention are obviously D-Generation X and The Nation Of Domination.

peace
My man, u forgot the Corporate Champion====The Rock.

Dont u remember the Corporate Elbow????

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-22-2005, 03:33 PM

The Undertaker
Paul Bearer
Mideon
Viscera

Vince Mcmahon
Shane Mcmahon
HHH
Chyna
Big Show

peace

OH SHIT i loved that era!!!!

Hey dont forget about the late great BIG BOSS MAN!!!

check two
06-22-2005, 10:50 PM
You're crazy, D-X was nowhere near as good or as entertaining as the NWO. lol How would those guys compare to Hogan, Hall, Nash, Macho Man, and the others?

Ironmantis liked the Ministry cause he'd like to be a lady's man like Viscera, but he comes off more like Michael Cole.

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-23-2005, 12:29 AM
LOL you still watch wwe i see

i caught that on that show that shows what happend this week in Raw.

check two
06-23-2005, 01:15 AM
Is somebody going to sticky this thread?

ironmantis
06-23-2005, 07:17 AM
You're crazy, D-X was nowhere near as good or as entertaining as the NWO. lol How would those guys compare to Hogan, Hall, Nash, Macho Man, and the others?

Ironmantis liked the Ministry cause he'd like to be a lady's man like Viscera, but he comes off more like Michael Cole.

I see you never read my post properly, I said i couldn't comment on the NWO because i never got to watch the WCW on tv over here and never got a chance to witness Hogan, Hall, etc. All I know is that there were alot of them but i don't know everything about the NWO so I can't comment.

Check Two, can u list all the people in the NWO (or whatever versions of the NWO there were).

Liquidswordsman, You're right, I didn know about The Rock but just forgot knew I left someone off the list (unbelievably, it was The Rock, lol).

And yes, I do like to watch Viscera but he is getting a bit too fruity lately for my liking. At least i don't have picture of Simon Dean on my bedroom wall Check Two, lol. Just kidding (its the blue meanie really)

peace

36chambers
06-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Big Visc is pimping it right now, u gotta love his walk to the ring...

*STICKY*

Hayabusa
06-23-2005, 09:13 AM
N.W.O. was the shit especially Hulk Hogan's intro wit the jimmy hindrix and his voice sampling "THE BIGGEST ICON IN PROFESSONIAL WRESTLING" FA FA FA 4-LYFE!!!" Classic shit.

Ronin
06-23-2005, 11:26 AM
lol viscera is a fat motherfucker

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 12:36 PM
u guys remember the BWO. That shit was funny. Vinnie Mac loved dis'in WCW. NWO was nice, untill there was NWO black, NWO red, NWO silver, shit turned into to much. I like the NWO red the most. The time that Kevin Nash took the 'fall' against Hogan (when Hogan was running for president) was the last great NWO moment. I mean how can u really respect the NWO once Buff the Stuff is a member. Just way to SWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Wolfpac!

check two
06-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I remember the BWO. lol Steve Richards and Simon Dean(Nova) were actually given good storylines back then. The WWE turned Simon Dean into a scrub, but he's actually a good wrestler.

Well I thought that Buff Bagwell was actually pretty interesting in the NWO. He worked well together with Norton and also later on with Scott Steiner. That part where Hogan pushed Bagwell out of the wheel chair was classic. lol And when Steiner and Bagwell were in St. Louis and he was dressed up as Mark Mcgwire, and he started burning his baseball jersey and stuff in the middle of the ring. lol

My post about the NWO wasn't directed to you Ironmantis. lol I could post just about all the members of the NWO. There was a whole bunch cause there were some members that lasted just for a little. I'll post what I can remember off the top of my head. Later on, me or someone else can break it down into the different versions of the NWO, but right now I'll just list the members.

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Eric Bischoff
'Macho Man' Randy Savage
Scott Steiner
Buff Bagwell
Sting
Syxx (later known as X-Pac)
The Giant (later known as the Big Show)
Scott Norton
Konan
Lex Luger
Ray Trailor (also known as the Big Boss Man)
NWO Nascar drivers
NWO Japan -The Great Muta and others
Dusty Rhodes
Wallstreet (also known as I.R.S.)
Vincent (also known as Virgil)
Miss Elizabeth
The Disciple ( also known as Brutus Beefcake)
Jeff Jarrett
Those two big bald headed brothers that were bikers ( think they used to be called D.O.A.)
April Hunter
Some others that I can't think of right now

check two
06-23-2005, 01:25 PM
By the way, I used to write a wrestling column for a couple of different websites. One of the websites closed temporarily about a couple years back or so, and the person in charge is finally almost ready to get the site back up. He said in another 3-4 months, it should be back up. We might need some more column writers, so if anyone is interested, you can let me know. I'll have to check back with him in the near future to see if he definitely needs some more people.

Hayabusa
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
No one here was an ECW mark except for me?

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 01:45 PM
I know Rick Rude (RIP) was an original 'member' of DX, but was he ever part of NWO. I always thought he was but i still have a friend who said he wasnt

Hayabusa
06-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah Rude was in DX not NWO.

36chambers
06-23-2005, 06:41 PM
What did Rick Rude die of?

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Heart attack, damn shame

36chambers
06-23-2005, 08:46 PM
probably too many of those pelvis twists lol

R.I.P

check two
06-23-2005, 09:54 PM
I think Rick Rude's death was drug related.

36chambers
06-23-2005, 10:22 PM
probably, all wrestlers do drugs.

check two
06-23-2005, 10:26 PM
probably, all people from West London do drugs.

What does that have to do with anything? }:|

Ronin
06-24-2005, 03:43 AM
LOL

they all do roids, shits blatent

36chambers
06-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Im gay, I love rolling around in the mud with big hunky wrestlers }:|
About as much as that ;)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Dx Is The Shit I Used There Entrance In Smackdown Game: Here Comes The Pain Wrestling Is Still The Shiznit Son

check two
06-24-2005, 10:58 PM
36 Chambers,
If you don't like wrestling, why do you keep posting in this thread about it? lol

Hayabusa
06-25-2005, 10:51 AM
To be a jerkoff about it lol.

check two
06-27-2005, 10:39 PM
That's right, the legend himself, Hulk Hogan, was on Raw tonight. The greatest of all time!!! That's what I'm talking about, you bloody mofos!!!!!!!! Hollywood Hulk Hogan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36chambers
06-27-2005, 11:02 PM
36 Chambers,
If you don't like wrestling, why do you keep posting in this thread about it? lolbecause i can???

And i DO like wrestling, just not as much as some of u. I watch RAW every Monday nites. Did u watch Vengeance? Shawn Michaels can still put on a show.

check two
06-27-2005, 11:23 PM
If you want to talk about putting on a show, talk about the immortal, himself Hulk Hogan brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
06-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Ironmantis said that he gets to see the WWE Pay Per View's for free. Is that true for all of the UK?

check two
06-28-2005, 02:39 AM
Smackdown was actually taped on Monday this week, instead of Tuesday. I found out that the last two picks to go to Smackdown are Batista and Christian.

ironmantis
06-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Ironmantis said that he gets to see the WWE Pay Per View's for free. Is that true for all of the UK?
not all of them, most of them are on sky sports 1 but only a couple are on sky box office which you do have to pay for (unless you have a chipped box)

peace

Liquidswordsman
06-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Who the Greatest WRESTLER (WWF) of alltime in ur mind. By this i mean a wrestler that came out EVERY show and put a GREAT show on. Here my top 5

1. Shawn Michaels
2. The Hitman
3. Jericho (he is a beast)
4. Mic Foley
5. HHH (His laddler match at summer slam with The Rock is a classic)

6.................. Eggie G.............Latino Heat is a GREAT wrestler and knows how to get the crowd into it!!!!!!!

Hayabusa
06-29-2005, 08:50 PM
1. Eddie Gurerreo(one of the greatest all around wrestlers ever. Does it all technical,luchador, and high flying)
2. Chris Benoit( the best damn technical wrestler in WWF history he does say it just because it sounds pretty)
3. Shawn Michaels(The Show Stoppa, The Main Event, The Icon, The Legend... need I say more)
4. Brett Hart(The best there is the best there was the best there ever will be is a big reason Benoit is the wrestler he is today)
5. The Rock

Liquidswordsman
06-29-2005, 11:09 PM
1. Eddie Gurerreo(one of the greatest all around wrestlers ever. Does it all technical,luchador, and high flying)
2. Chris Benoit( the best damn technical wrestler in WWF history he does say it just because it sounds pretty)
3. Shawn Michaels(The Show Stoppa, The Main Event, The Icon, The Legend... need I say more)
4. Brett Hart(The best there is the best there was the best there ever will be is a big reason Benoit is the wrestler he is today)
5. The Rock
no way; great list, but the Rock was a flash in the pan

check two
06-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Where was Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair on the lists? Triple H and the Rock will never be at par with Hogan's status.

check two
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
So JBL is the number one contender on Smackdown and will face JBL for the title. Raw looks to be funny on July 4th, with Hogan being on Carlito's Cabana. lol

Hayabusa
06-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Hogan couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag lol. My list consit of best wrestlers not best entertainers. Thats why I should take rock off that list and put Kurt Angle in his place.

Hayabusa
06-30-2005, 06:59 AM
no way; great list, but the Rock was a flash in the pan Not really he had some epic matches with Benoit,HHH,Stone Cold and shit. And he could cut some of the best promos in WWF history. Not a top 10 wrestler but his entertainment is so spectacular I had to be a homer and throw him at the bottom even though he didn't merit it.

Liquidswordsman
06-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Rock is a great entertainer, not wrestler

check two
06-30-2005, 12:50 PM
If it wasn't for Hogan, wrestling would not be near as popular as it is today.

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 02:58 PM
lol why do u people even watch it there just buff actors (mostly kurt is real but not when hes wrestleing on tv) its just a whole bunch of people tapping or not even hitting eachother yelling and screaming.

check two
06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Busta,
What sport do you like? Field Hockey?

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 03:17 PM
nah i like the real fighting street its fun to watch and be in boxing is real but boreing

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 03:22 PM
next to that id say football then ice hockey

check two
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
So you find Ice Hockey more entertaining than Wrestling?

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 03:44 PM
ya people really get hurt in those and theres real fights

Liquidswordsman
06-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Wrestling is SPORTS ENERTAINMENT

Hockey and others are SPORTS

Wrestling is entertaining because the story lines can be manipulated to be anything; and the wrestlers have to be in peak condition year around

check two
06-30-2005, 05:40 PM
So nobody actually gets hurt in pro wrestling? lol There's tons of wrestlers that get hurt all the time in wrestling. All it takes is one little slip up to get injured. There are some shoot fights in wrestling sometimes, which are real fights.

Thanks for the definition Liquid, I didn't know that. *sarcastic face*

Liquidswordsman
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
So nobody actually gets hurt in pro wrestling? lol There's tons of wrestlers that get hurt all the time in wrestling. All it takes is one little slip up to get injured. There are some shoot fights in wrestling sometimes, which are real fights.

Thanks for the definition Liquid, I didn't know that. *sarcastic face*
I am here to help

Definitive X
07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm watching Velocity...Torrie Wilson makes me sick: "When you think of America, you think of blonde hair and blue eyes"

check two
07-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Why were you watching Velocity? That show is lame. lol I think Mark is related to the nerdy commentator on that show.

36chambers
07-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Torrie Wilson would get it...

jaywoods27
07-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah the rock wrote to me on myspace if it's really him and told me he is returing for summerslam. So if he returns than its him

36chambers
07-03-2005, 02:37 PM
very gullable huh?

36chambers
07-04-2005, 07:26 PM
back 2 torrie wilson...

http://imagehost.skins.be/pics/Torrie_Wilson_07_1024.jpg

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/104333.jpg

Check Two prefers a bit of Chyna instead...

http://www.southcn.com/sports/star/wwf4star/chyna/200306040476_346605.JPG

:r

check two
07-04-2005, 11:28 PM
lol I saw Torrie Wison's Playboy pics before, but I also saw Chyna's too. lol

I caught the ending of Raw tonight. HBK turned on Hogan after their tag team match. He caught him with a sweet chin music kick.

36chambers
07-05-2005, 12:40 PM
yeah she didnt look too bad in playboy...

i hope HHH and Michaels join eachother now seeing as they r both heels, unless HHH comes back as a face and takes Kurt on.

check two
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
The WWE has released a lot of people this week and more cuts are yet to come. Here is a list of the the people that have been released so far:

-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Joy Giovanni
-Kenzo Suzuki
-Matt Morgan
-Charlie Haas
-Jackie Gayda (Miss Jackie)
-Marty Jannetty
-Dawn Marie
-Mark Jindrak
-Maven
-Shannon Moore
-James Yun (Akio)
-David Heath (Gangrel)
-Billy Kidman
-Spike Dudley
-Kevin Fertig (Moredeci)

check two
07-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Also, it looks like Brock Lesnar might be back soon in the WWE.

ironmantis
07-07-2005, 11:04 AM
The WWE has released a lot of people this week and more cuts are yet to come. Here is a list of the the people that have been released so far:

-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Joy Giovanni
-Kenzo Suzuki
-Matt Morgan
-Charlie Haas
-Jackie Gayda (Miss Jackie)
-Marty Jannetty
-Dawn Marie
-Mark Jindrak
-Maven
-Shannon Moore
-James Yun (Akio)
-David Heath (Gangrel)
-Billy Kidman
-Spike Dudley
-Kevin Fertig (Moredeci)

holy shit, i forgot about mordecei.

thats a shame to see some of those go, matt morgan, akio, kenzo.

never mind, thats very good news about brock though.

peace

check two
07-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Ironamantis,
why does it say in your sig, pm me if you get a chance, I'm lonely? lol

Tonight on Smackdown, there was a segment where Hassan had five guys dressed up in masks beat up the Undertaker with a club and also choke him with something. Some people are complaining that it seemed like a terrorist situation, but I don't see how it was. I think some people took it the wrong way. I think Smackdown appears in England on another day other than Thursdays, so maybe that part will be edited, but I don't know.

ironmantis
07-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Ironamantis,
why does it say in your sig, pm me if you get a chance, I'm lonely? lol

Tonight on Smackdown, there was a segment where Hassan had five guys dressed up in masks beat up the Undertaker with a club and also choke him with something. Some people are complaining that it seemed like a terrorist situation, but I don't see how it was. I think some people took it the wrong way. I think Smackdown appears in England on another day other than Thursdays, so maybe that part will be edited, but I don't know.

Because i'm lonely and need people around me or to speak to, or I might do something drastically stupid, like watch Will & Grace or some shit like that.

just kidding.

I don't think they will edit that out, depends what showing you watch, we have it on Saturday morning which will be edited or on sky sports at night.

peace

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 11:14 PM
http://www.remybonjasky.com/movies/video2.mpg

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 11:21 PM
:fucku:

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 11:27 PM
http://allboxing.ru/foto/albums/userpics/tiger%20style%20wu%20tang%20ernesto%20hoost.mpg

6thPlanet
07-09-2005, 05:49 AM
Tiger Style

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 06:02 AM
Dont like it its dumb lol

6th__Planet
07-09-2005, 09:00 AM
you're dumb. lol

check two
07-09-2005, 12:09 PM
6th Planet,
Stay on topic, or leave.

Rebel,
Why did you leave a short post today, in like every thread I posted in?

6th__Planet
07-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Hate It or Love It

6th__Planet
07-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Dont like it its dumb lol
And then I got Banned, whas it just before or just after?

Stay on topic, or leave.

Guess what? I'm back!

6th__Planet
07-09-2005, 12:20 PM
We're baaaack

6th___Planet
07-10-2005, 09:52 AM
:'(

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Rebel,
Why did you leave a short post today, in like every thread I posted in?
I noticed that too.

Man i was watching some highlights on tv last night on what came out on Raw on monday, WTF was that Srt. Slaughters Boot Camp shit!

man what the fuck is WWE doing!!!!

PolitiC
07-10-2005, 12:06 PM
i watch wrestling sometimes i always thought the rock was better too bad hes not a wrestler no more...nowadays i think triple h is my fav...wasnt master p wrestling back in the days or sumptin???just something i heard

HANZO
07-11-2005, 04:23 PM
man i used to watch bak in the day actually not long ago with bret hart and the ministry and shit and was into it when stone cold got big. after that the only good wrestler and talent is Triple H i watch it sumtimes when nothing else is on but now its just too over the top and the storylines r really shit. this raw smakdown crap is bullshit. they should hav never bought out WCW and ECW because that the killed it. i see hogan and undertaker still wrestling aint those guys in their 50's

jaywoods27
07-11-2005, 04:57 PM
brock lesner is talking with wwe about coming back stay tuned!

36chambers
07-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Just saw RAW, who is the Boogeyman? Someone got any info or pics?

check two
07-11-2005, 10:52 PM
You think Triple H is the only talented wrestler nowadays in the WWE? lol He's good at giving long winded, boring promos, and holding other wrestlers back because of his influence. Raw has been more entertaining lately without Gonzo H on it.

Jaywoods, didn't you see my post already about Brock Lesnar? lol

I'm not sure who the Boogeyman is. lol I wasn't paying too much attention to that segment. At first, I thought it was another advertisement for the Boogeyman movie. lol I'll try and find out who it is.

By the way, it was cool to see Matt Striker in the Angle Invitational tonight. I used to watch Striker wrestle for the PWF in my hometown, just about every month at the PWF shows.

check two
07-12-2005, 12:49 AM
The promo that aired during RAW was for "The Boogeyman" Marty Wright. Wright, the Tough Enough contestant who lied about his age, was also the heel that got laughed at in last week's infamous OVW incident.

Roman Deini
07-12-2005, 08:11 AM
lmao at hardy. damn that was some real shit.

36chambers
07-12-2005, 09:07 AM
The promo that aired during RAW was for "The Boogeyman" Marty Wright. Wright, the Tough Enough contestant who lied about his age, was also the heel that got laughed at in last week's infamous OVW incident.
haha got any pictures of him in OVW ?

check two
07-12-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't have any pictures of him. But I did read that article last week in which Jim Cornette(trainer for OVW) went off on a wrestler. A wrestler that was training in OVW laughed at the Boogeyman character, who was portraying a heel. Cornette got really pissed that this wrestler was laughing at a heel, and he yelled at him a lot, and was acting like he was going to slap him and stuff. Cornette was then fired by the WWE. I'm wondering how corny this Boogeyman character will look like. lol It sounds like a character that would have been wrestling in the 80's-early 90's. lol

Yeah, Matt Hardy is back in the WWE, and they are using the real life storyline into a worked storyline.

jaywoods27
07-12-2005, 12:45 PM
no I did not see your post check two. There are alot of posts on here but I'll have a look

36chambers
07-12-2005, 01:20 PM
I don't have any pictures of him. But I did read that article last week in which Jim Cornette(trainer for OVW) went off on a wrestler. A wrestler that was training in OVW laughed at the Boogeyman character, who was portraying a heel. Cornette got really pissed that this wrestler was laughing at a heel, and he yelled at him a lot, and was acting like he was going to slap him and stuff. Cornette was then fired by the WWE. I'm wondering how corny this Boogeyman character will look like. lol It sounds like a character that would have been wrestling in the 80's-early 90's. lol

Yeah, Matt Hardy is back in the WWE, and they are using the real life storyline into a worked storyline.
Sounds like another Repo Man

http://www.viruete.com/articulos/fotos%20articulos/melodiaswwf/Repo%20Man%202.jpg

:D

Liquidswordsman
07-15-2005, 08:01 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/Tarheels2274/The_Brooklyn_Brawler.jpg

G.O.A.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Godess
07-17-2005, 07:46 AM
whoopz

check two
07-19-2005, 11:41 PM
I know the Matt Hardy thing is part of the storyline, but it's pretty stupid of the commentators saying that a 'fan' was attacking Edge. Like they don't recognize that it's Matt Hardy. lol

Any predictions for this Sunday's Pay Per View?

TerroristTY
07-20-2005, 12:08 AM
just gotta say....the Benoit vs Regal match on Velocity was possibly the match of the year....

check two
07-21-2005, 03:35 PM
The UPN Channel will not let the Hassan character back on their channel at all now. So, I guess either the WWE will have to come up with a different gimmick for him, or send him back to Raw. I think they should keep the Hassan gimmick, and send him back to Raw.

Definitive X
07-21-2005, 03:51 PM
^^^I say that if he's not an Arab, don't let him on the show...keep the character, give it a different wrestler...the character was played by a guy named Mark Magnus--NOT ARAB. Therefore, UPN is extremely justified...

check two
07-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Do you even know why they are kicking him off the show? It doesn't have anything to do with the character not being Arab. lol

BRONZBODY
07-21-2005, 04:48 PM
repo man had the illest laugh yo...

check two
07-21-2005, 06:36 PM
36 Chambers,
I got that avatar for you that you wanted:

http://forums.prowrestling.com/images/avatars/billy01.jpg

ironmantis
07-23-2005, 11:02 AM
check two,

what ever happened to your favourite wrestler?

I heard you cried when he left.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:YsMzat25zuoJ:www.sollunawwe.com/_notes/wwe/photo/promo/rico/rico2.jpg

peace

edit: the pic dpn't seem to work, you'll have to try the link.

36chambers
07-23-2005, 07:40 PM
36 Chambers,
I got that avatar for you that you wanted:

http://forums.prowrestling.com/images/avatars/billy01.jpg
I said i wanted one of his ass.

Im just finishing the Riko one for u... all hes wearing is glitter and a smile :yes:

check two
07-24-2005, 11:48 PM
R.I.P Hassan. What a stupid idea to 'kill' off his character at the PPV tonight. Just cause of some overly sensitive General Hospital watching people, and that crappy UPN Channel.

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/4246/hassan32pz.png

36chambers
07-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Reliable sources have informed WWE.com that Muhammad Hassan will be out indefinitely as a result of the Last Ride delivered to him by the Undertaker at The Great American Bash. At this point, it is doubtful that he will return to action.

Oooooh!

Soul Controller
08-01-2005, 04:50 PM
shit was lame. all his angle was that he was a arab american being held back since 911
and the lolvey media conpsired to link that to the 7/7 attacks! lol
sorry but its funny in a sick way
the need to do sumthin with the matt fuckin' hardy angle
he cant run in every week, their shoot shit aint working no more
peace

check two
08-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Soul Controller, are you the same Soul Controller that used to post here?

I thought that Vince's big announcement was going to involve ther return of Brock Lesnar. Instead, it involved the return of Matt Hardy, who's already been back for several weeks. lol

I was wondering who got more excited between 36 Chambers and Ironmantis, to see Tatanka make an appearance on Raw. lol

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM
brock may or may not comeback it'll be good but his attitude has 2 change he's too highstrung and arrogant to be champ thou

check two
08-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Well, the WWE has offered Brock a contract. So his decision will probably be pretty soon.

Soul Controller
08-03-2005, 02:10 AM
lol yeah check it is eye

brock will be back
i wish he gets to JOB every match
and vince says ha! u aint shit with out me..
TOLD YA
lol
vince ownz

urbanlegendmf
08-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Soul Controller Cried When Samassiasn Was Banned

Soul Controller
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
i still cry

dont u?

Roman Deini
08-07-2005, 03:27 PM
i rather see bret back chea chea chea.

Soul Controller
08-07-2005, 04:30 PM
that will never happen, bret has pride and well also a heart condition.. lol

TUCO
08-07-2005, 09:55 PM
HELL YEA!! bring Bret back!!!

peace

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 10:57 AM
wwe is already producing a best of bret dvd. this gotta be classic. it gotta be more dvds then the flair one.

Ronin
08-08-2005, 01:16 PM
ultimate warrior > bret

how can u like a man in pink

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
fuck a ultimate warrior. he a wife beater. bret is the best there is, best there was and the best there will ever be.

Ronin
08-08-2005, 04:17 PM
lol do grown men still watch this and take it seriously?

its hillarious when u see 30 year old males with beards waving banners for steroided freaks screaming to do a pre rehersed move

anyway, whats wrong with beating your wife

"IT THE ROIDS BITCH, WOOOOOOOO"

Soul Controller
08-08-2005, 05:15 PM
its all i watch on tv besides live footy, and the very hard to find bbc docus that are actually truthful and un cover reals.. like the fear of nightmares hsit.. lol bet that dissapears off our screens never to be seen of again
besides rasslin is class!!!
its an art.. carllito and benji should be sick at summerslam
raw tonite should be sumn fun might stay up an watch it

check two
08-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Ronin is jealous of wrestlers. lol And the Ultimate Warrior is a racist weirdo. Is Footy similar to playing footsie? Like a girl playing footsie under the table with a guy she likes?

Soul Controller
08-09-2005, 07:49 AM
mmm footsie...

bacjk to school days...

36chambers
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
haha

penis!

Ouroborous
08-11-2005, 01:14 PM
http://austinwm.club.fr/HTLM/Photos/Photos_B/Barry_Horowitz/Barry_Horowitz_-_Jim_Horowitz_02.jpg

The best wrestler never to be WWF/WWE champion, what you guys think?

Damn I used to (still do) want one of them sparkly jackets with the hand on the back.

Go on Barry give yourself a slap on the back...........

36chambers
08-13-2005, 06:29 PM
nah ;)

Soul Controller
08-13-2005, 06:57 PM
windham windham

no..

Soul Controller
08-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Bret Hart has gone back to WWE. Hulk Hogan referenced him during the face-to-face with Bret's mortal enemy Shawn Michaels last week. Earl Hebner has been fired. Raw is in Montreal tonight. Time to start some conspiracy theories

jaywoods27
08-17-2005, 11:16 AM
the need to bring back the nwo wolfpack tooooooooo sweettttttttttttttttttttt!

jaywoods27
08-17-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/wrestlebreak.html

36chambers
08-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Why did Earl Hebner get fired?

wu gambino
08-18-2005, 10:29 PM
wwe is already producing a best of bret dvd. this gotta be classic. it gotta be more dvds then the flair one.
Im coppin that when it drops. Will be the only WWE DVD I ever get. Well that and the new Undertaker DVD thats coming next Tuesday.

ironmantis
08-19-2005, 06:50 AM
Why did Earl Hebner get fired?
Allegedly he was selling WWE merchandise without authorization from WWE, apparently he was in it with Dave Hebner but he DAve hasn't been fired yet.

Peace

36chambers
08-19-2005, 07:30 PM
ok...

Whos Dave Hebner? His Daddy?

wu gambino
08-19-2005, 08:07 PM
ok...

Whos Dave Hebner? His Daddy?
I think his brother. Dad is probably in his 90s if alive.

wu gambino
08-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Summerslam Results:

World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. JBL
WWE Champion John Cena def. Chris Jericho
Rey Mysterio def. Eddie Guerrero
Edge def. Matt Hardy
Kurt Angle def. Eugene
Randy Orton def. Undertaker
Chris Benoit def. Orlando Jordan (new U.S. Champion)
Hulk Hogan def. Shawn Michaels

Soul Controller
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
summerslam was wank

wtf
why give angle and dork boy no time limit.?? so they can fight 5 mins instead of the invatational 3 mins? batista and jbl was bettetr than last time
ray and eddie woulda been class if eddie got dominque.. but whats the fucking point of that gay story line if eddie dont get shit.. next week he will say.. yo ! im your father and your dads half bro.. man fuck this soap opera shit
taker did the J.O.B w00t!

edge and matt? wtf was that a shoot fight? did matt even know what the plan was for the match? im sure they just buried the fucker... :( what a way to kill the angle of the decade..matt will have NO heat now at all.
unless he helps edge win the belt from cena with his money oin the belt shot ( what was for the current smackdown tittle. not CEnas raw title.. )
then matt edge n lita make a 3 some and be like.. we fucked hoes for years might aswell join up now! this was our plan.. coz the wwe always over looks us! lol then they can get all raw titles.. w00t.. man christian kills edge and he wasnt on ppv! and they fucking took christians t shirts off of shopzone.. wtf? mans class
anywho hogan? lol rofl.. michales bumped his ass off.. he was solid and carried hogan.. hogan worked the croud mad styleee but wtf the main event with a 50 year old ran for 30 mins.. thats 20 more misn than any other fight
WTF!!!
the best piece of the night was
benoit wit ht e us title in 30 secs.. i hope they being back the cruiser belt too
wWe are so fuckimg gay
TNA/ROH own their ass right now..coz of the cruisers they have
and vince dont allow cruisers to fight properly anymore in WWe as they show up the heavyweights
fat fuckers

bah
fuckkk WWE and fuck hogan v austin at WM

im a fucking watch old tna from 2002 lo ki aj styles and jerry lyn any of their matches from 2002 tna kills anything the wwe has done the last 3 years

how can they fucking waste their talent like that

why aint steph in my bed?

Roman Deini
08-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Earl Hebner isnt fired tho. Same goes for his son Dave.

Anyway fuck WWE having Hogan winning. Fuckin shit, hope Vince brings back D-X. HBK as heel = dope. Hart probably gonna be inducted in Hall Of Fame next year

36chambers
08-22-2005, 10:20 PM
I didnt think the PPV was that bad, besides some of the end results.

Why finish the edge/hardy match? could have potentially been the best match in years. Michaels should have beat Hogan, but its America... the American hero always has to win. Rey/Eddie match was good, i just hope they come up with something good on smackdown for those 2.

But yeh, HHH is away, bring back D-X. Shawn Michaels is at his best when hes a heel. Anyone else thought for a second Bret Hart would come out and kick Michaels ass while he had some sloppy ass sharpeshooter on hogan? i did. that has to be the worst sharpshooter ive seen, its up there with the Rock's one. By the way... where is the Rock? Bring him back...

Fuck Orton beating Undertaker, i hope to see Undertaker v Batista at WM

check two
08-23-2005, 01:45 AM
What was wrong with Hogan winning? I was glad he won. He's a legend, and the most entertaining wrestler of all time. NWO 4-life. I'm glad Gonzo H has been taking some off. He needs a new gimmick and he needs to stop holding other wrestlers back, just because he bangs the boss's daughter. His promos are too long and boring. The WWE is burying Christian. He was doing well on Raw, but when he moved to Smackdown, they have had him lose just about all his matches. He's the funniest guy in the WWE right now, and he deserves a title run. I don't mind that the Rock hasn't been around. He would rather do B movies than be in the WWE now. I'm tired of his old catchphrases anyway.

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 12:25 PM
oh pff hebner is fired lol. my bad.

36chambers
08-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Gonzo H?

Wheres Shane O'Mac???

Soul Controller
08-24-2005, 11:16 AM
shanes dead.. they need his skin to graft stephs bewbies

the insignificant
08-25-2005, 06:11 AM
raw seems to do a good job of building guys up and then burying them without reason... what the hell happened to shelton benjamin? he gets heaps of momentum, then he loses to carlito (no probs with that) then gets buried by not being able to break out of the masterlock... as for hhh, he's not as bad as what people make him out to be... he did make superstars out of randy orton and batista (his idea to include them in evolution)... good to see kurt angle as number one contender too... now if only they took the belt off of cena...

smackdown has a lot of great wrestlers but seems to push all of the wrong ones... unfortunately it doesn't look like booker t is going to get a decent fued any time soon... a shame considering guys like christian, regal, simon dean, etc are all pretty entertaining heels without a fued as well... tired of eddie-ray as well... bring on eddie-benoit... jbl is getting boring in the main event though... put him against orlando jordan in a ted dibiase-virgil (haha) type angle...

check two
08-25-2005, 05:37 PM
36 Chambers: Gonzo is a character in the Muppets with a gigantic nose. That's why I refer to Triple H as Gonzo H. And I think Triple H is as bad as people say. Batista is getting over with the fans well right now, but I've heard a lot about how his skills in the ring are well below where they should be. So who knows where his character will be a year from now. And Randy Orton was doing well as a heel. Then when he became a face, he did a really bad job during his promos, so they decided to turn him face again. I've heard many times how he's a dickhead in real life, just like the character he portrays.

I'm tired of that scrub Chris Masters. His promos suck, he spits like every time he says a word. They should push good wrestlers like Val Venis. He's a solid wrestler, and he can play a funny heel(like when he was Bischoff's assistant). Get some good heel groups started up, like the NWO used to be. Not some half assed boring groups like Evolution.

the insignificant
08-27-2005, 01:13 AM
check, i understand that you don't like hhh... but the reason i think he's ok is because as the champ, he takes the ric flair heel approach... he makes the guy he's wrestling against look good... that's why him and jbl have been in the main event picture for so long... i do think that it's time for both of them to step aside for a while...

i agree with the masters comment though... his ring entrance is so boring as well... it takes forever...

Soul Controller
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
shits this has been dead for time!!
whats up people!
anyone catch the tna main event last nite.. fucking lethal shit, best rasslin i seen for time!!!
styles samoa and daniels 0wned
what yall think of the unforgivencard?

peace

check two
09-14-2005, 12:38 AM
I didn't see the TNA PPV. How much do their PPV's cost now? They used to have a PPV like every week right? I'll look forward to the TNA show that's coming to Spike TV on October 1. That's a really crappy time slot though. 11:00 pm on a Saturday night?

I don't think the WWE Unforgiven card looks that great. I've been bored with Raw lately. Chris Masters and Tyson Tomko in main events? And Smackdown has been even worse than it used to be.

ironmantis
09-14-2005, 01:20 PM
we need more Christian and william Regal.

Bring back X-Pac, lol.

And whats the deal with Lesnar? is it happening or what?

peace

Soul Controller
09-21-2005, 09:21 AM
lesner has gone to new japan.
he will be fighting for the igpw tittle
so i guess he has cum to a decision with wwe!
unforgiven was sick!!!

seriously
yhat killed any wwe event i seen for the last 2 years
besides Wrestlemania..

raw owned also!!

check two
09-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Ironmantis reminds me of Murdoch.

ironmantis
09-23-2005, 09:36 PM
yeah, thats my uncle Trevor. I do take after him a little, he's been a mentor to me.

you know who u remind me of?

Rob Conway

"Come on and look at me"

btw, what will Jericho do now, will he appear on Smackdown?

peace

baby jesus
09-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Illest Tag Team Ever Hands Down Is The Demolition With Ax And Smash A.K.A Repo Man.Top 5 in my book in no special order.
1.Hulk Hogan
2.Ultimate Warrior
3.Stone Cold
4.The Rock
5.Shawn Micheals/Razor Ramon

Roman Deini
09-24-2005, 03:50 PM
WWE THE BRET HART STORY: THE BEST THERE IS, WAS AND EVER WILL BE 3-DISC AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15th, 2005

The following matches will be on the dvd:
-New Japan (1982) Bret Hart vs. Tiger Mask
-WWF Live in Boston (3/8/86) Bret Hart vs. Ricky Steamboat
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (11/28/87) Bret Hart vs. Randy Savage
-WWF Live in Odessa, Texas (3/20/89) Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase
-WWF Live in Milan, Italy (4/10/89) Bret Hart vs. Andre the Giant
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (4/28/90) The Hart Foundation vs. The Rockers
-WWF Live in Biloxi (3/12/91) Hart Foundation vs. Road Warriors
-Summerslam (8/26/91) Mr. Perfect vs. Bret Hart (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-Summerslam (8/29/92) Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-WWF Live in Saskatoon (10/12/92) Ric Flair vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Wrestlemania (4/4/93) Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF in Barcelona (4/24/93) Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/11/94) Bret Hart vs. 123 Kid
-WWF Live in White Plains (9/28/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/24/95) Bret Hart vs. Hakushi
-WWF Summerslam (8/27/95) Bret Hart vs. Isaac Yankem
-WWF In Your House (12/17/95) Bret Hart vs. Davey Boy Smith (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/31/96) Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/23/97) Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold (Submission Match)
-WWF In Your House: Canadian Stampede (7/6/97) Hart Foundation vs. Team USA
-WWF One Night Only (9/20/97) Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (WWF Title)
-WCW (1999) Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit
-WCW Starrcade (12/19/99) Bret Hart vs. Goldberg (WCW Title)

ALSO, the (in)famous Montreal Screwjob will be there and semi-dissected. You can't watch that match as a stand alone match though. You have to watch it as it's presented with the disc.

the insignificant
09-24-2005, 08:22 PM
the hart disc looks pretty good... a couple of strange choices... hart vs isaac yankem and hart vs 123 kid?...

a couple of more wcw matches would have been good...

Roman Deini
09-25-2005, 02:13 AM
indeed but we shouldnt complain tho. if bret hart and wwe didnt come to an agreement they would release a dvd like that ultimate warrior one the self destruction. but that hart dvd gonna be copped. strange choices? who knows they went to a lot of footage and i think bret was those are the best matches i had.

Soul Controller
09-27-2005, 05:01 PM
lol yeah
dont cross vince or he will release a dvd to really bury u

anyone seen the sandman and raven shoot interview dvd?
it was just on the wrestling channal in england

shits comedy pure and simple both wearing ecw gear and chattin about everything lol funny ass stories like 1 where a 14 y old gurlie was stayin at a hotel wit the,m and the police came running in sayin they was being rude.. and kick foley was teir going/doing the bang bang thing rofl
u need to watch it!
or buy it
peace

Ronin
10-01-2005, 07:39 AM
man, i cant beleive u people still watch it, its so shit now

when wcw came into it it got shitter, but the wwe name just made it into something appaling

without a massive name like the rock, its just badly acted, nothing spectacular and basically a joke

theres no decent characters anymore

i really need to buy an old wrestling dvd with ultimate warrior on it!

Soul Controller
10-01-2005, 09:22 AM
lol
fuck wwe

roh and indy rasslin own
the wwe dont let their characters do moves

dumb fucks
;/

36chambers
10-01-2005, 10:51 AM
What happened 2 that charecter who was supposed to be on RAW?

BOOGEYMAN :D

They were advertising him but recently nothing has happened...

check two
10-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Ronin,
What do you mean about your WCW comment? When the WCW wrestlers came into the WWE, it got more entertaining, more entertaining than now. WCW during the classic NWO days, was the most entertaining wrestling I've seen.

That new Ultimate Warrior DVD came out recently where a bunch of wrestlers and other people trash the Warrior. That idiot deserves it.

I never really liked the Rock much. He kept saying the catch phrases over and over and over. I do agree that the WWE is in a down time right now with not enough quality wrestlers and characters. But it will pick up.

36 Chambers, the Boogeyman got injured, so he wasn't able to appear on Raw yet. When he's ready to come back, they aren't sure yet if he will keep the Boogeyman gimmick, or have a different one.

wu gambino
10-01-2005, 02:18 PM
WWE THE BRET HART STORY: THE BEST THERE IS, WAS AND EVER WILL BE 3-DISC AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15th, 2005

The following matches will be on the dvd:
-New Japan (1982) Bret Hart vs. Tiger Mask
-WWF Live in Boston (3/8/86) Bret Hart vs. Ricky Steamboat
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (11/28/87) Bret Hart vs. Randy Savage
-WWF Live in Odessa, Texas (3/20/89) Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase
-WWF Live in Milan, Italy (4/10/89) Bret Hart vs. Andre the Giant
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (4/28/90) The Hart Foundation vs. The Rockers
-WWF Live in Biloxi (3/12/91) Hart Foundation vs. Road Warriors
-Summerslam (8/26/91) Mr. Perfect vs. Bret Hart (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-Summerslam (8/29/92) Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-WWF Live in Saskatoon (10/12/92) Ric Flair vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Wrestlemania (4/4/93) Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF in Barcelona (4/24/93) Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/11/94) Bret Hart vs. 123 Kid
-WWF Live in White Plains (9/28/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/24/95) Bret Hart vs. Hakushi
-WWF Summerslam (8/27/95) Bret Hart vs. Isaac Yankem
-WWF In Your House (12/17/95) Bret Hart vs. Davey Boy Smith (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/31/96) Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/23/97) Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold (Submission Match)
-WWF In Your House: Canadian Stampede (7/6/97) Hart Foundation vs. Team USA
-WWF One Night Only (9/20/97) Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (WWF Title)
-WCW (1999) Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit
-WCW Starrcade (12/19/99) Bret Hart vs. Goldberg (WCW Title)

ALSO, the (in)famous Montreal Screwjob will be there and semi-dissected. You can't watch that match as a stand alone match though. You have to watch it as it's presented with the disc.
Looks nice! The Owen Memorial Match was cool (vs. Benoit)

I dont pick up these WWE DVDs much. Ive only got the Undertaker one... but Bret was always fun to watch so Im Def gonna cop this!

Are these gonna be full matches tho? Or just highlights?
Cuz thats alot to fit on 3 disks, since theres gonna be a long commentary from Hart also...

Whered you get this from btw?

Ronin
10-01-2005, 04:32 PM
arnt you like 30 dude?

i guess your american and probably from the south which cancels normality out lol

the insignificant
10-01-2005, 09:29 PM
the wwe is definitely better now than what it was... if only they didn't waste so much time with diva searches and tough enoughs on the actual broadcasts... and hogan... put him back in the archives where he belongs...

they picked up some great talent from the wcw closure, they just didn't utilise enough of it properly...

wu gambino
10-01-2005, 10:00 PM
arnt you like 30 dude?

i guess your american and probably from the south which cancels normality out lol
Actually Im about the same age as you...
As it says right under my username... y ask a question when the answer is right in front of you...

WOW

wu gambino
10-01-2005, 10:06 PM
arnt you like 30 dude?

Are you talking to me? Cuz my age is right under my username so y ask a question when the answer is right in front of you...
Im just about the same age as you...
And Im not from the South either lol

Ronin
10-02-2005, 08:33 AM
why does ultimate warrior get so much hate?

he was the shit, easily the best guy to watch back in the day

check two
10-02-2005, 08:13 PM
arnt you like 30 dude?

No, I'm not 30, but what does my age have to do with anything anyway? Do you have to be in a certain age group to watch wrestling? I'm from Pennsylvania, which is in the Eastern Part of the US, not the South. And I'm pretty sure you knew I was american. I thought you usually refrained from making such stupid comments? lol
:thumbdwn:

check two
10-02-2005, 08:14 PM
why does ultimate warrior get so much hate?

he was the shit, easily the best guy to watch back in the day

He gets so much hate nowadays because of the racist and ignorant comments he spews out.

Soul Controller
10-04-2005, 12:39 PM
lol yes he is dang

yO h0mecoming was sick shit

the smackdown match was lol
austin was lol
angle michaels was class
but we got screwed!!!
what elsee
yesy es

flair and HHH kicked ass
he killed flair

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 12:47 PM
arnt you like 30 dude?

LOL, he's from PA ...

triggahappy187
10-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Yhe ultimate warrior was my man lol he was a crazy ma fucka. Hed be runnin down to the ring even before his music was on. His interveiws always made me laugh main cuz hed be talkin like he was on crack bout warriors an Gods an spaceships commin.

Soul Controller
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
haha
i saw the lod wit warrior yesterday against all 3 of demotlition
shit was class

36chambers
10-09-2005, 08:24 PM
QUESTION;

I havent been keeping up with smackdown recently... that girl with JBL???

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON THE SIDE OF HER FACE?

Soul Controller
10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
mole!

check two
10-10-2005, 10:30 AM
A little off topic, but how did I go from like one or two green rep points, to six rep points, in like one day?

Soul Controller
10-10-2005, 11:28 AM
lol ur loved :D

Cheech Da WildKard
10-10-2005, 12:37 PM
A little off topic, but how did I go from like one or two green rep points, to six rep points, in like one day?
Because 36 or Mayo must have over-looked you when givin' all the old members an increased rep ...so they only just put it right ...

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
aiyo when did stone cold come back to the WWE? and why did the WWE move from SpikeTV to USA?

Roman Deini
10-10-2005, 12:47 PM
last monday it was raw homecoming cause they went back to usa network. and why they moved? contract was up at spike tv and they didnt renew it.

10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
last monday it was raw homecoming cause they went back to usa network. and why they moved? contract was up at spike tv and they didnt renew it.
i hope its like it used to be back in dayz, with austin always beatin vince mcmahons ass,and comin into the arena with random veichles (ie.monster trucks,atv's). i missed how WWE used to be, before that fuckin invasion (before 2001-2002 or so), thats when wreslting was good yo. how was it on monday anyway? i havent watched it in like 2 years. was it like how it used to be or the same?

Roman Deini
10-10-2005, 01:25 PM
well stone cold stunned the whole mcmahon family tho. but it was like its been the past years. jim ross might get fired tonight, atleast someone is gonna be fired mcmahon said last week.

10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
well stone cold stunned the whole mcmahon family tho. but it was like its been the past years. jim ross might get fired tonight, atleast someone is gonna be fired mcmahon said last week.
lmao!!! austin stunnin the mcmahonz??? and vince mcmahon sayin the infamous words: "somebody will be fired next week on raw"??? does that sound like how raw has been in the past??? hell no, everythin is comin back to how it used to be in the 90's (in its prime), wrestling is coming back and so is music (wu tangz new cd, rae's ob4cl 2).

Roman Deini
10-10-2005, 01:59 PM
yeah but stone cold only appeared for that on raw he aint doing a fulltime schedule.
its been hinted jr will be fired to be replaced by mike goldberg (ufc announcer) but he declined the offer so i think they got to reschedule the whole thing.

36chambers
10-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Is it true that Cena will be fired soon?

check two
10-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Is it true that Mark will be fired soon?

Give me a hell yeah!!!
J/k, lol

Roman Deini
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/products/WWE1116_L.JPG

He traveled the globe for the better part of two decades, winning the coveted WWE Championship as well as millions of fans. Born into wrestling royalty and fulfilling his destiny with the straight-laced attitude and finely tuned technical ability. Fans identified with his no-nonsense style and many of his peers call him one of the technical wrestlers of all time. A worldwide Superstar, he achieved the ultimate goal in sports-entertainment and suffered unimaginable personal tragedies. The is the Bret Hart story.

Hear from Bret Hart himself as he takes you through his early years with Stampede Wrestling, the Hart Foundation, his reign as WWE Champion, internal family feuds, Survivor Series 1997, WCW, the death of his brother, Owen Hart, and much more.

# Hart Foundation vs. British Bulldogs (Madison Square Garden, 13/07/85)

# Hart Foundation vs. Killer Bees (Madison Square Garden, 17/02/86)

# Bret Hart vs. Ricky Streamboat (Boston Garden, 08/03/86)

# Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase (Odessa, TX, 08/03/89)

# Hart Foundation vs. Rockers (Saturday Night's Main Event, 28/04/90)

# WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Hart Foundation vs. Nasty Boys (Wrestlemania VII, 24/03/91)

# WWE Intercontinental Match
Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect (SummerSlam, 26/08/91)

Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (SummerSlam, 29/08/92)

# Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (Barcelona, Spain, 24/04/93)

# King of the Ring Semi-Final Match
Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect (King of the Ring, 13/06/93)

# Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (Wrestlemania X, 20/03/94)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (White Plains, NY, 29/09/94)

# Bret Hart vs Hakushi (In Your House, 14/05/95)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Diesel (Survivor Series, 19/11/95)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (In Your House, 17/12/95)

# Submission Match
Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Wrestlemania 13, 23/03/97)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (One Night Only, 20/09/97)

# Owen Hart Tribute Match
Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit (WCW Nitro, 04/10/99)

Roman Deini
10-11-2005, 03:05 PM
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/products/WWE1115_L.JPG

Jake "the Snake" Roberts: Pick Your Poison reveals the real story behind the legend. Get insights into the man who instilled horror into the hearts and minds of Hulk Hogan, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate Warrior and others as he battled in some of the biggest matches of the 1980s and '90s.

Hear what it was like to carry a live, 70-pound snake. Go behind the scenes and learn more about the controversial battles with Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Listen as he reveals family tragedies, drug addictions and the personal demons that diverted his remarkable career.

A master storyteller, Jake Chronicles his amazing career highlights and unimaginable lowlights.

Plus 4 hours of extras, including many complete matches:
vs. Ricky Steamboat, Snake Pit Match, The Big Event - 28/08/86

vs. Honky Tonk Man, Wrestlemania III - 29/03/87

vs. Ravishing Rick Rude, Rude Awakening vs. DDT Match, MSG - 24/10/88

w/Ricky Steamboat vs. Jim Nelson & Mike Miller, Mid-Atlantic - 09/09/81

vs. Ronnie Garvin, World Television Championship Match, Georgia Championship - 12/03/83

vs. Leaping Lanny Poffo, MSG - 16/03/86

vs. Earthquake, Superstars - 27/04/91

vs. Sting, Coal Miner's Glove Match, Halloween Havoc - 25/10/92

vs. Dirty White Boy, Smoky Mountain Heavyweight Championship, Smoky Mountain Wrestling - 07/05/94

vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin, King of the Ring Final - 23/06/96

vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler, SummerSlam - 18/08/96

w/Tommy Dreamer vs. Justin Credible & Jack Victory, November 2 Remember - 01/11/98

- The Snake Pit Moments with Hulk Hogan and Junkyard Dog
- Classic interviews & promos with Vince McMahon, Brother Love, Mene Gene Okerland and more

baby jesus
10-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Yo If You Ever Seen That Beyond The Mat Movie His Insane Should Be Intresting.

oldie
10-11-2005, 03:34 PM
HULK HOGAN RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. his daughter is a full on bird!!! & Hogan knows best is great TV.

SO DID BRITISH BULLDOG R.I.P!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i met his mam & dad :P

SurreaL
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
I remember I was watching the pay per view when owen heart died, shit was sad.

SurreaL
10-11-2005, 03:40 PM
I believe the pay per view was over the edge, then raw the next week was sad dude.

ironmantis
10-12-2005, 07:36 AM
I remember I was watching the pay per view when owen heart died, shit was sad.
yeah I watched that as well, it was very sad.

Thankfully, they never actually showed him falling into the ring as the camera was on JR and King at the time and they was talking about what just happened and later updated the viewers that Owen died.

I asked earlier on in the thread, what's happening with Chris Jericho? He was fired from Raw in that storyline but will he come back to wwe?

peace

Queen Of Poetry
10-12-2005, 09:49 AM
yeah I watched that as well, it was very sad.

Thankfully, they never actually showed him falling into the ring as the camera was on JR and King at the time and they was talking about what just happened and later updated the viewers that Owen died.

I asked earlier on in the thread, what's happening with Chris Jericho? He was fired from Raw in that storyline but will he come back to wwe?

peace
Yeah I remember that one too..........

Roman Deini
10-12-2005, 11:00 AM
chris jericho ainy fired. just a storyline. and yeah that raw when they showed respect to owen. when i saw that at wwe raw top ten last week and saw that segment tears in my eyes.

TerroristTY
10-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Jericho should go to TNA:clap:

wu gambino
10-15-2005, 10:04 AM
http://www.silvervision.co.uk/images/products/WWE1116_L.JPG

He traveled the globe for the better part of two decades, winning the coveted WWE Championship as well as millions of fans. Born into wrestling royalty and fulfilling his destiny with the straight-laced attitude and finely tuned technical ability. Fans identified with his no-nonsense style and many of his peers call him one of the technical wrestlers of all time. A worldwide Superstar, he achieved the ultimate goal in sports-entertainment and suffered unimaginable personal tragedies. The is the Bret Hart story.

Hear from Bret Hart himself as he takes you through his early years with Stampede Wrestling, the Hart Foundation, his reign as WWE Champion, internal family feuds, Survivor Series 1997, WCW, the death of his brother, Owen Hart, and much more.

# Hart Foundation vs. British Bulldogs (Madison Square Garden, 13/07/85)

# Hart Foundation vs. Killer Bees (Madison Square Garden, 17/02/86)

# Bret Hart vs. Ricky Streamboat (Boston Garden, 08/03/86)

# Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase (Odessa, TX, 08/03/89)

# Hart Foundation vs. Rockers (Saturday Night's Main Event, 28/04/90)

# WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Hart Foundation vs. Nasty Boys (Wrestlemania VII, 24/03/91)

Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect (SummerSlam, 26/08/91)

Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (SummerSlam, 29/08/92)

# Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (Barcelona, Spain, 24/04/93)

# King of the Ring Semi-Final Match
Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect (King of the Ring, 13/06/93)

# Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (Wrestlemania X, 20/03/94)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (White Plains, NY, 29/09/94)

# Bret Hart vs Hakushi (In Your House, 14/05/95)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Diesel (Survivor Series, 19/11/95)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog (In Your House, 17/12/95)

# Submission Match
Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Wrestlemania 13, 23/03/97)

# WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (One Night Only, 20/09/97)

# Owen Hart Tribute Match
Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit (WCW Nitro, 04/10/99)
I liked the other match list you posted better :(

But this looks good. Nice to see its gonna also be a documentary type, instead of just having a bunch of matches on the discs...

Soul Controller
10-15-2005, 11:14 AM
jericho is touring with fozzy or fuzzy or whatever

Ronin
10-15-2005, 12:52 PM
yo whats the details on the ultimate warrior dvd?

does it have all his matches?

Roman Deini
10-15-2005, 01:09 PM
no. they just bury him.

Soul Controller
10-15-2005, 05:13 PM
vince 0wnz