then type in these cool numbers in the search bar

Hitler's wave of destruction ain't got shit on the USA

do the same thing but type in

4647773 this time around

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/eerie7/Sheeple.jpg

wake up or we're fucked

KERZO
09-15-2008, 03:48 AM
why do they all relate to aids..you lookin to cure yourself or something...ta-da-ding!

Visionz
09-15-2008, 03:57 AM
did you read this and go "blah, blah, blah............cure for AIDS..........blah blah blah, What's this guy trying to show me?" and NOT NOTICE that that's a filed patent for the cure of AIDS thats been on the shelf for atleast ten years! how many people do you think have since died in those last ten years Fermi?

KERZO
09-15-2008, 04:06 AM
hahahaha it was a joke, yeah i read it, yeah i understood it's implications but i still wanted to crack the joke.

i'll leave ya alone now to be furiously serious....pleazureizminez

Visionz
09-15-2008, 04:23 AM
furiously serious in 08

AIDS has killed 22 million people worldwide........making what Hitler did to the jews seem like mere child's play in comparison

idk about the rest of you but shit like this is enraging, not really a laughing matter but not enough people venture down to KTL to see this information so I'm bringing it here.

vahacris
09-15-2008, 05:33 AM
furiously serious in 08

AIDS has killed 22 million people worldwide........making what Hitler did to the jews seem like mere child's play in comparison

idk about the rest of you but shit like this is enraging, not really a laughing matter but not enough people venture down to KTL to see this information so I'm bringing it here.

wow man its not like inventing the electricity. cure for aids exsist for a few years and its not some kind of secret, its fact. the only problem is to make it cheap enough to produce it on the world scale. for now the substances used for doin it makes it too expensive. theres a group of europeans and americans scientists workin to 'cheaper' the formula for few years now.....

so do the knowledge before you act like you discover the moon.......

KERZO
09-15-2008, 06:56 AM
yeah, the money aspect always drives pharmacutical companies so unless they know they're gonna reap mass benefits then they aint gonna bother their arse.

IMO, if ya dont want aids then stop doing people in the butt :lmao:...nah im only joking (just for visions info)

STYLE
09-15-2008, 06:58 AM
vagchris you should think b4 you try to put someone "in their place"

i'm gonna let you figure out why your analysis is flawed and borderline idiotic. then you can come back and we'll talk about it.

Visons thx for bringin this shit to light.

Visionz
09-15-2008, 09:21 AM
wow man its not like inventing the electricity. cure for aids exsist for a few years and its not some kind of secret, its fact. the only problem is to make it cheap enough to produce it on the world scale. for now the substances used for doin it makes it too expensive. theres a group of europeans and americans scientists workin to 'cheaper' the formula for few years now.....

so do the knowledge before you act like you discover the moon.......
the cure takes two things, silver and oxygen so fuck off with what you think you know, a single injection cures people for life

credit should go to Palehorse for bringin this fact to my attention, I'm just spreading the word

Visionz
09-15-2008, 01:58 PM
does anyone have the same reaction I'm having? going through my phonebook and telling everyone I know, about to start emailing my local news stations, writing to my local officials, etc, kids is dying in africa right now that don't have to be. knowing is not enough, we gotta act on it for it to mean anything, if the government puts a hit out and I turn up dead yall know what happened but fuck stand for something or fall for anything

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
but...how do you know this actually works? how do you know its not just a guy with a guy with a random idea, it could be all made up

wheres your further research

anyone can file a patent if they want

firewood_for_hell
09-15-2008, 02:27 PM
but...how do you know this actually works? how do you know its not just a guy with a guy with a random idea, it could be all made up

this is the fucking problem with people
this is why we call u idiots, dumb, def, blind, robots, zombies

this is a government patent

T H E U S G O V E R N M E N T F I L E D T H I S P A T E NT
FUCK! T DO WE HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU PEOPLE
and obviously that isnt even enough
i dont know what to do short of telepathically implanting shit in peoples heads that

EVERTHING YOU BEEN TOLD IS A LIE

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99552051355527 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8567399552051355527)

IM A NATURO PATH AND WHILE I HAVE NO HARDCORE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THIS WORKS BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING GOVERNMENT SCIENTIST WITH UNLIMITED FUCNDS AND RESOURCES IT SEEM VERY PLAUSIBLE TO ME

Visionz
09-15-2008, 02:49 PM

anyone can file a patent, it's doesn't mean that the patent will become registered, for a patent to be registered the object being patented must be capable of doing whatever it is intended for, regardless if you wanna see some information on the results of testing, check this link

http://www.compassion-response.net/08Treatments/05Imusil.htm

firewood_for_hell
09-15-2008, 07:15 PM
the cure takes two things, silver and oxygen so fuck off with what you think you know, a single injection cures people for life

credit should go to Palehorse for bringin this fact to my attention, I'm just spreading the word

i give yall the cure 4 aids and cant get no rep....smh

Visionz
09-15-2008, 07:17 PM
no doubt, you want it on this account or your other one? fuck they can both have it :b

firewood_for_hell
09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
my old account was deleted by request this is my secondary... i got anothe palehorse account waiting activation so rep that one back up to vat status!

TheWolf
09-15-2008, 07:27 PM

This is my favourite post, ever.

Visionz
09-15-2008, 07:30 PM
my old account was deleted by request this is my secondary... i got anothe palehorse account waiting activation so rep that one back up to vat status!all the post with it or what? you dropped alotta jewels under that name

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Visions...excellent work.

I read the whole page on the AIDS patent, and it really kinda makes me sick.

Now I'm not any kind of physician but they said that they there are 5 categories of AIDS patients called ETIOLOGICAL SUBGROUPS comprised of
P. carinii pneumonia 51%
Wasting syndrome 19%
Candidiasis 13%
Kaposi's sarcoma 11%
Dementia 6%

These are the resulting illnesses from the weakening of the immune system.

For this patent, the cure was tested only on those patients with Wasting Syndrome and Candidiasis.
They proved successful.

I wonder if it works for the other categories???

Oddly enough tho....ANtelman owns the rights to the cure. He is a colleague of the infamous Robert Gallo, who, according to Boyd Graves' investigations was part of the Special Virus Cancer program, which was responsible for creating the disease in the first place....
..Graves said that the patent was given to Antelman by Gallo as a favor for Gallo stealing from Antelman during medical school. What exactly he stole I don't know.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
my old account was deleted by request this is my secondary... i got anothe palehorse account waiting activation so rep that one back up to vat status!

Pale that was you?? I should have known. Nice work man.

09-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Interesting. I'll share this with my peeps.

Visionz
09-15-2008, 09:35 PM

Now I'm not any kind of physician but they said that they there are 5 categories of AIDS patients called ETIOLOGICAL SUBGROUPS comprised of
P. carinii pneumonia 51%
Wasting syndrome 19%
Candidiasis 13%
Kaposi's sarcoma 11%
Dementia 6%

For this patent, the cure was tested only on those patients with Wasting Syndrome and Candidiasis.
They proved successful.

Oddly enough tho....ANtelman owns the rights to the cure. He is a colleague of the infamous Robert Gallo, who, according to Boyd Graves' investigations was part of the Special Virus Cancer program, which was responsible for creating the disease in the first place....
..Graves said that the patent was given to Antelman by Gallo as a favor for Gallo stealing from Antelman during medical school. What exactly he stole I don't know.you know what's fucked up, I tried getting this submitted through Wikipedia as they state their is no cure for AIDS, today there's no mention and my trying to bring it to light has been completely deleted---not contended or debated, just taken away like it never happened, yet they continue to leave up the sex with monkeys bullshit as if its fact.

Any way to trace how it was removed? Wonder if the CIA did that shit or if you can edit and then delete what you want on there. ****edit I just answered my own question (atleast to the second part) you can in fact walk and delete entire sections, the first part still stands though, anyway to tell who deleted what? Robby I know you know about that kinda shit

firewood_for_hell
09-16-2008, 12:00 AM

P. carinii pneumonia 51%
Wasting syndrome 19%
Candidiasis 13%
Kaposi's sarcoma 11%
Dementia 6%

They proved successful.

..Graves said that the patent was given to Antelman by Gallo as a favor for Gallo stealing from Antelman during medical school. What exactly he stole I don't know.

that waas very insightful and intelligent man i would rep u if i still could

firewood_for_hell
09-16-2008, 12:05 AM
does anyone have the same reaction I'm having? going through my phonebook and telling everyone I know, about to start emailing my local news stations, writing to my local officials, etc, kids is dying in africa right now that don't have to be. knowing is not enough, we gotta act on it for it to mean anything, if the government puts a hit out and I turn up dead yall know what happened but fuck stand for something or fall for anything
im all about this type of action and your post prompted me to do the same
i went in the blue pages and called the attorney general the mayor of my city all state representives the senator and everymedia in PA philly harrisburgh some NY and deleware and new jersey places i actually got the cell phone number or a fox news anchor and ihe told me to check with him tomorrow to see if the info pans through

Visionz
09-16-2008, 12:11 AM
im all about this type of action and your post prompted me to do the same
i went in the blue pages and called the attorney general the mayor of my city all state representives the senator and everymedia in PA philly harrisburgh some NY and deleware and new jersey places i actually got the cell phone number or a fox news anchor and ihe told me to check with him tomorrowthat's great to here, I haven't taken it to the political level yet but that's what's up man, I'm hopin everyone is out there doin something like that. Even if you don't wanna get real deeply involved, you can atleast tell a bunch of your friends, if you got atleast one person that turns out to be as dedicated as my homie FFH here, then DAMN!, you've effectively informed an assload of people, great shit man, I'd rep you again if it would let me,

J-Cee
09-16-2008, 02:40 AM
props for this,this has intrigued me alot,now imma do further research into it.

J-Cee
09-16-2008, 02:41 AM
lets get this to the media!!..let it be known,spread the word..

$inista
09-16-2008, 04:54 AM
PROPS TO BOTH PALE & UNSEEN, I NEVER BELIEVED THAT MONKEY SHIT, I ALWAY NEW IT MAN PRODUCED FUKIN CRAZY MAN SHIT PISSES ME OFF
I LOST FAM DUE 2 AIDS

HE SAID "IT IS CHEAP ITS AFFECTIVE"

DEEP DEEP DEEP , BLOODY MURDER

SHIT IT'S WAR ON THE PEOPLE

Thrilla24x7
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
http://davron.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/20070518-sameshit.jpg

vahacris
09-17-2008, 08:48 AM

hehe you americans are stupid as fuck. biology teacher more than 5 years ago teach us in school that theres a cure for aids but its to expensive to be prodeced on world scale. and you discover it right now like some fuckin 9-11 conspiracy theory. its nothing new theres a cure for it. and yea thats why everybody thinks americans are stupid - your government discover it, put this cure in the OFFICIAL PUBLIC list and you dont even know about it 10 years after. heh thats sad and thats told everything about amercians. why dont you do your action when it was invented?? you dont hear about it in media? you dont teach about it in schools? you dont read about it? thats becus youre a moron and your only point of information is what you digg from the net (even if its obvious to the rest of the world - exept usa maybe).

come on american people, let somebody say he knew about it from school. im start to thinkin they dont teach you shit in your schools, or vision needs slow teaching???

and style - heh youre right i dont know if its from silver, oxygen or anything else, but the cure exist and its not some fuckin secret (at least in europe), so yea im stupid for not knowing its from those substances but you dont know about exist of this cure made just another uneducated black person. you should betta return to your idea cuz we still waiting for that 'black urban youtube' of yours - or was it just another fantasy?

FACTS: all i said was that the cure exist and you should know it (supossely from school). im not like: take two ounce of silver and 3 of oxygen and inject it you dum dummy its so easy. so stop fuckin with me. and if you still thinks you discover america vision - you should go to CNN, and we all gonna see you in evening news kiddo - break it down to the rest of humanity.

Visionz
09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
hehe you americans are stupid as fuck. biology teacher more than 5 years ago teach us in school that theres a cure for aids but its to expensive to be prodeced on world scale. and you discover it right now like some fuckin 9-11 conspiracy theory. its nothing new theres a cure for it. and yea thats why everybody thinks americans are stupid - your government discover it, put this cure in the OFFICIAL PUBLIC list and you dont even know about it 10 years after. heh thats sad and thats told everything about amercians. why dont you do your action when it was invented?? you dont hear about it in media? you dont teach about it in schools? you dont read about it? thats becus youre a moron and your only point of information is what you digg from the net (even if its obvious to the rest of the world - exept usa maybe).

come on american people, let somebody say he knew about it from school. im start to thinkin they dont teach you shit in your schools, or vision needs slow teaching???

and style - heh youre right i dont know if its from silver, oxygen or anything else, but the cure exist and its not some fuckin secret (at least in europe), so yea im stupid for not knowing its from those substances but you dont know about exist of this cure made just another uneducated black person. you should betta return to your idea cuz we still waiting for that 'black urban youtube' of yours - or was it just another fantasy?

FACTS: all i said was that the cure exist and you should know it (supossely from school). im not like: take two ounce of silver and 3 of oxygen and inject it you dum dummy its so easy. so stop fuckin with me. and if you still thinks you discover america vision - you should go to CNN, and we all gonna see you in evening news kiddo - break it down to the rest of humanity.so what's the name of this cure then? get back to me when you have an answer

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2008, 08:29 PM
lol..exactly.

firewood_for_hell
09-20-2008, 05:33 PM
United States Patent 20080003599 Kind Code:
A1

Abstract:
The present invention relates to biochemistry, medicine, and molecular biology, in particular to analytical biochemistry and immunochemical assay, and is concerned with a biological microchip for multiple parallel detection and quantitative determination of different compounds. The biochip comprises an array of three-dimensional hydrogel elements which have a predetermined volume, formed on a support by the method of photo- or chemically induced polymerization, and containing biological molecules of the same or different nature (ligands). The invention provides a method for detecting compounds on the biological microchip, comprising identification thereof by mass spectrometry techniques directly on the hydrogel element of the microchip and a method for detecting immunoassay results, consisting in carrying an immuno-PCR and registering the results thereof on the same microchip. The invention also relates to a method of multiple parallel immunoassay of compounds on a biological microchip. Biological microchips for immunoassay and a method of carrying out multiple parallel analysis of compounds can find application in analyzing a wide range of high-molecular and low-molecular compounds, in medicine, pharmacology, food industry, environmental protection, in research work, particularly in proteomics.

crust
09-20-2008, 05:53 PM
ah....abstract

vahacris
09-21-2008, 08:13 AM
so what's the name of this cure then? get back to me when you have an answer

LOL. you still acting like you discover the moon buhahahaha. ok smart kid so tell me whats the full names of:
tuberculosis vaccine or cholera epidemic cure or pest vaccine.....

and i mean orginal latin names for those cures. you dont know? lol it was discover years ago. now you see what im sayin. im not sayin im a biologist, im not sayin i see this cure or use it or learn the full latin name for it. i just said its NOTHING NEW mr.detective!!!

and if you think you discover soemthing goverment try to hide form us youre just pathetic and funny. grown up ass acting like fox mulder. yea they hidin aliens too men, go get your evidence......

and to fuck you one more time - yo smart dude please type 'cure for aids' in google. haha yo genius you just get the full list of articles, debates and scientist documents about it.
just one link http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Drug-Firms-To-Produce-Single-Pill-AIDS-Treatment-7189-1/
date of article: 1/26/2006!!!! and they write about your hidden technology here man. wtf? who told them? was it you man? come on dont make bigger faggott from yourself and accept that you digg the old bullshit in the net.....

lol and you try to be funny and ask me about the name of it???? hahahahahaahha kid its a little tutorial for you -

1. put www.google.com (http://www.google.com) in your adress bar
2. put "aids cure name" in search bar
3. push enter
4. hehehe you got like 700 thousend of answers.

5. the third search result is official government FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION site

and theres a full list of cures - sorted by manufacturer.

and you can find a NAME of CURE, APPROVED TIME, and EVEN GENERIC NAME.

this is what you want kid?? hahahaha you think its another secret? the name of the cure? hahahahaha kid you owned yourself everytime you write soemthing, so you should better think before you act faggy......

anything else you think is secret and want me to find it in 1 minute using google???? hahahahahaha

vahacris
09-21-2008, 08:17 AM
lol..exactly.

hahaha exactly mr tooch exactly.... next time try to get some information, dont believe everything you heard here. some kids act like they know and the rest of slaves believes everything like they got 1/4 of they brains......

Olive Oil Goombah
09-21-2008, 08:39 AM
so you basically think your special because you knew about this information earlier???

vahacris
09-22-2008, 01:30 PM
so you basically think your special because you knew about this information earlier???

nah i just said its nothing new and government conspiracy is bullshit and you bash me like im a fuckin freak....... bum