PDA

View Full Version : I dont get this world

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Ähhh...hi

maybe an unusual thread but...anybody ever thought about why so many people dont think about what they are thinking? I dont get it...why peoples like assholes...some clean some just full of shit man...I dont know if I should be angry, tired, sad about it...but it just f's me up if people dont uses there mind or dont use it right...maybe i am just to psycho about it but...I dont get it...peace

Durag
09-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Go have a wank. The world will seem a less stressed place after

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Go have a wank. The world will seem a less stressed place after

the australians have won if you continue to use this kind of vocabulary

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 10:52 AM
have a wank...please Im from Germany i dont know...to have a wank? whats that?^^ But...I dont think it would help^^

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 10:54 AM
have a wank...please Im from Germany i dont know...to have a wank? whats that?^^ But...I dont think it would help^^

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/068NgI47djbpX/340x.jpg

Durag
09-15-2008, 10:57 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaha grap your cock and rub it up and down until you get aan amzing sensation called an orgasm. Its never too late to start you little virgin

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 10:58 AM
so...u are one of these peop's who dont think about what u think about? or why postin senseless things what wont get me some to understand? Or I should ask Mr. Blunt and Ms.Beer? ah...I knew that before...I should have asked them...not a better way to understand...but to forget about it for 1 night^^

Durag
09-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Well, Mr.Blunt and Ms.Beer are certanly a lot more fun than you

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah...u know that...right...I still dont get it...u r my latest example about someone got no nuts but wants to prove it...whats the sense in it? Life's no fun...maybe u need to get a a$$f... from straight life 2 understand me...or just a fist in ur face from someone u can prove ur nuts if u got them to say such things if u standing in front of him...anyway...learn to think brother so u can express urself in other ways than blunts, beer and rubbin ur dick...

Durag
09-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Lifes more than blunts, beer, and rubbing my dick? im intregied...

Btw im findin it hard to understand you, you hairy german

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 11:17 AM
so...where u from?...ah...anyway I dont give a F where u from...thats not the point...but u ever thought of beeing acceptated? but people still rasists...I am half german half russian...so what? that meens nothin...u got a clou about imigration? nah...I dont think so...better live ur life with a mind of honor...faith...knowledge...and selfexpression...so...what u tryin to find in a WU forum?...I dont get it...maybe u listen to the music...but ever feeled it..ever understanded it? no...right?...oh man u should know its not even worth to discuss about where somebody is from...to me its like everybody is like...green...or pink...I dont give a F where u from...I meen that in a objectiv way...its not from which country u are...its about what kind of human u are...and rasists...they are stupid people...never learned nuthin about life...still children arguments...peace

Durag
09-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Ireland

Yeah your correct about racists and all that

But you seem like a very, very troubled man. And joining the corp isnt going to help you life situation at all, in fact, in the case of Sicka and Technician it almost ruined their LIVES, to the point that they now live in cardboard boxes and attend a wu-corp rehabilitation program. Or so ive been told.

KERZO
09-15-2008, 11:32 AM
hahaha this german fucker cracks me up....you gotta laugh at people who come on to a forum to bitch about people being on a forum.

carry on bitchin Herr Scheiße -

http://msp160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/kkeaton95/german-man-with-cow.jpg

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 11:32 AM
aha...oh man...please read my first post...its not about helping my life situation...its about gettin somethin to think about...yeah and I know Im correct about racists and all that...in Ireland people should know bout that shit...right?...man to be funny not always hides fear or other emotions...right?...ur funny until a sad day will come...right? Another Question to u :Everybody is an idividual...if he is himself...if hes not...why he should be individual? ^^ peace

People still dont get it...in germany for the germans Im an imigrant...look like a russian cause i came from russian...so...in other countrys i tell peoples Im from germany...they try to say bad shit about germany...because...yeah u already know...racists are to stupid to understand...

Visionz
09-15-2008, 11:55 AM
the united states government has subversively killed 22 million people over the last thirty or so years............cheer up

KERZO
09-15-2008, 12:58 PM
haha please carry on moron.....

IrOnMaN
09-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Ähhh...hi

maybe an unusual thread but...anybody ever thought about why so many people dont think about what they are thinking? I dont get it...why peoples like assholes...some clean some just full of shit man...I dont know if I should be angry, tired, sad about it...but it just f's me up if people dont uses there mind or dont use it right...maybe i am just to psycho about it but...I dont get it...peace

If you don't like the way the world is, you have two options: You can change the world or destroy it.}:| If it were me, I chose destroy for obvious reasons.}:|

Jens Stoltenberg
09-15-2008, 01:26 PM
If you don't like the way the world is, you have two options: You can change the world or destroy it.}:| If it were me, I chose destroy for obvious reasons.}:|

you forgot to mention suicide.

DrunkenMasta303
09-15-2008, 01:35 PM
ayo dont get a wrong image of my country, not everybody in here is emo ok

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 02:29 PM
-.- funny but senseless no more arguments just reactions who really shows what I critized^^ just expected...its funny...but bringing it back to my mind is just as a lot more crazy as I thought.

to the german guy...I still dont know what Emo is? Shit in Germany is crazy...Youth is crazy...Youngsters is crazy

Hauptsache der Mehrheit anschliessen...aber blind durch dein Land laufen...egal

swizz-chef
09-15-2008, 02:38 PM
du bist ja voll durch den wind junge xD

Hellzwindstyle
09-15-2008, 02:47 PM
das stimmt allerdings auch...liegt aber an was anderem...haha

yeah I think if it would real bad...ah alcohol is a hell of a painkiller ^^ if u got a bad way to end up should be furios like stars and seeing shit fly around and all of that shit...24/7 bluntmaster drunkenmaster no control style...but it all ends up if u take a chance to make somethin about a big piece of shit that is stinking inside u...but anyway hard to understand I guess...but why people dont accept people if theyself wanna be accepted? Thats like in racism...people to stupid to understand that everybody shits the same shit.

BGS
09-15-2008, 03:46 PM
ayo dont get a wrong image of my country, not everybody in here is emo ok

haha ich lach mi tod alter!!

yo Hellzwindstyle what the fuck is going on with you bro?

yo swizz chef where've you been???

swizz-chef
09-15-2008, 04:10 PM
been here n there, but now back i think!

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 04:08 AM
haha ich lach mi tod alter!!

yo Hellzwindstyle what the fuck is going on with you bro?

yo swizz chef where've you been???

Its quiet simple whats up with me. In the process of growin up I faced some truth that now become clear after all...I had to get my mind right...cant smoke my life away

The Hound
09-16-2008, 04:15 AM
wank = onanieren

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 04:28 AM
wank = onanieren

yeah...u r ahead of the time...aint u?

The Hound
09-16-2008, 04:33 AM
fötze

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 04:48 AM
fötze
yeah ok...u meant "Fotze"...means pussy...u never had one or why u so interested on this word? May I teach u the german language? na I think maybe somebody should teach u about speaking with the hands or the gun talk...maybe I should also teach u the russian language so u got something to do with ur life instead searching for words of things u last time saw at ur birth...but Im to bad at you I think...

The Hound
09-16-2008, 04:54 AM
putting it in ways you understand ... you should learn to log off

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 05:04 AM
putting it in ways you understand ... you should learn to log off

oh maybe...putting it in way you understand...hehe...you should learn to express you with real arguments and no offending bullshit...so everybody can shoot at ones body...but can everybody shoot at somebodys brain? no I think u cant...not with these type of way leading a discussion...its cheaper than a sheep for me to just say log off...should I say...u have to log off ur life?...oh...I like to spend minutes of eating, shiting and spliffing also to write some shit down right here...cant understand? oh...I got to take a seat on my toilett right now

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-16-2008, 05:15 AM
oh maybe...putting it in way you understand...hehe...you should learn to express you with real arguments and no offending bullshit...so everybody can shoot at ones body...but can everybody shoot at somebodys brain? no I think u cant...not with these type of way leading a discussion...its cheaper than a sheep for me to just say log off...should I say...u have to log off ur life?...oh...I like to spend minutes of eating, shiting and spliffing also to write some shit down right here...cant understand? oh...I got to take a seat on my toilett right now

fotze.

-.- funny but senseless no more arguments just reactions who really shows what I critized^^ just expected...its funny...but bringing it back to my mind is just as a lot more crazy as I thought.

to the german guy...I still dont know what Emo is? Shit in Germany is crazy...Youth is crazy...Youngsters is crazy

Hauptsache der Mehrheit anschliessen...aber blind durch dein Land laufen...egal

Fotze.

so...u are one of these peop's who dont think about what u think about? or why postin senseless things what wont get me some to understand? Or I should ask Mr. Blunt and Ms.Beer? ah...I knew that before...I should have asked them...not a better way to understand...but to forget about it for 1 night^^

Very fotzing.

Ähhh...hi

FOTZE.

KERZO
09-16-2008, 05:17 AM
Fotze Foots !

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 05:18 AM
give me more aspects of your wide knowledge of words...no arguments = only offending...its easy to see...then why u walking on blind ways?

ähhh...wera..."-.- funny but senseless no more arguments just reactions who really shows what I critized^^ just expected...its funny...but bringing it back to my mind is just as a lot more crazy as I thought." ever red it? oh...damn why Im asking if I know u dont...if u had done it...you would understand my veryfirst post...but u got no will to understand

IrOnMaN
09-16-2008, 10:09 AM
GeqcljPuz1Y

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 10:29 AM
GeqcljPuz1Y
WoW Im just...impressed...so guess what it just was the #36 post on this freakin thread cant just be destiny if Mariah comes down do this...love it...always will...<3

IrOnMaN
09-17-2008, 09:13 PM
^^^Mariah Carey is my heart.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Mariah carey has herpes...watch for them outbreaks man. Eminem wasn't careful enough.

IrOnMaN
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
^^Whatever!!

Hellzwindstyle
09-18-2008, 03:32 AM
fuck it...herpes what?...I cant hear herpes...you can?

Killa BB
09-18-2008, 03:44 AM
Ähhh...hi

Ahhh...hi

I just read this ENTIRE thread... and I get the feeling that even if I read it 80 more times... I still wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about... lol... I love WUCORP!!!

Hellzwindstyle
09-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Its not about readin it 80 times...just understanding it 1 time...I love all people...and I hate all people...thats what I was exactly talking about in my first post u quoted...dont read it 80 times...please...u have to let it go 1 time thru ur mind...or just give a F about it so u never will understand...I dont even say u have to understand...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Fotzeness.

IrOnMaN
09-18-2008, 10:05 AM
People say money can't get a woman to love you. I beg the differ. Money is a stepping stone when it comes to finding TRUE love. No woman wants a broke ass man. It doesn't matter how a man looks on the outside. As long as his bank account is set, and if women are aware of that, then he's set. Hard working men have to work twice as hard than thugs and drug dealers because they attract most women. But wait a second. Thugs and drug dealers are broke, right? What's going on? In my opinion, women fall weak and become stupid when ignorance comes around. It's true. So, can money buy friends and a girlfriend or wife? It can and it can't, depending on the type of people whom you are trying to attract. I HATE this world!!!!

"I'll never fall in love."-by Bizzy Bone

Killa BB
09-18-2008, 05:03 PM
People say money can't get a woman to love you. I beg the differ. Money is a stepping stone when it comes to finding TRUE love. No woman wants a broke ass man. It doesn't matter how a man looks on the outside. As long as his bank account is set, and if women are aware of that, then he's set. Hard working men have to work twice as hard than thugs and drug dealers because they attract most women. But wait a second. Thugs and drug dealers are broke, right? What's going on? In my opinion, women fall weak and become stupid when ignorance comes around. It's true. So, can money buy friends and a girlfriend or wife? It can and it can't, depending on the type of people whom you are trying to attract. I HATE this world!!!!

If I recall... You were on this same kinda "woe is me - good guys finish last" mood swing when I first joined the site... I think you need a hug... But really... you make it seem like gold digging godesses are passing you up for filthy rich gangstas every 20 minutes... is that so...

In: god
09-18-2008, 06:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaha grap your cock and rub it up and down until you get aan amzing sensation called an orgasm. Its never too late to start you little virgin

hahahaha u little bastard^^

09-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Ähhh...hi

ihehe i like u ...the shit is fuckin ma brain

09-18-2008, 06:56 PM
yeah ok...u meant "Fotze"...means pussy...u never had one or why u so interested on this word? May I teach u the german language? na I think maybe somebody should teach u about speaking with the hands or the gun talk...maybe I should also teach u the russian language so u got something to do with ur life instead searching for words of things u last time saw at ur birth...but Im to bad at you I think...

AHHAHAHAHHA XD

Sgt Holly Wood
09-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Ähhh...hi

da hell

u on that good green shit or something mate, i be saying that type of shit when im booted haha

Olive Oil Goombah
09-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Its simple...the percieved assholes are just people who are uninhibited, they say whatevers on their mind and they dont fear that someone won't like it.

Most of them aren't assholes, they are teh outgoing popular 'out there' people we all love and admire...but with anything you have pros and cons...

Some things are better left unsaid, some things are insulting, and sometimes these people can get on a power trip and just flat out be douchebags cuz they know that some people are inhibited and shy away from confrontation.

How do you solve this problem??? Well the majority of these 'assholes' are narcissistic...they crave recognition whether bad or good. The world revolves around them. SImply ignore them....if the narcissist is someone you must be around all the time, always act indifferent like you dont care, even if you do. These people are prone to spurts of highs and lows and are very controllable....you can play them like a puppet on strings. Try it sometime.

your welcome

Hellzwindstyle
09-19-2008, 03:40 AM
ihehe i like u ...the shit is fuckin ma brain

Mines too

da hell

u on that good green shit or something mate, i be saying that type of shit when im booted haha

Yeah...that shit let u see through all dust and shit...open ur eyes...gotta be stimulated to realise some things...

Its simple...the percieved assholes are just people who are uninhibited, they say whatevers on their mind and they dont fear that someone won't like it.

Most of them aren't assholes, they are teh outgoing popular 'out there' people we all love and admire...but with anything you have pros and cons...

Some things are better left unsaid, some things are insulting, and sometimes these people can get on a power trip and just flat out be douchebags cuz they know that some people are inhibited and shy away from confrontation.

How do you solve this problem??? Well the majority of these 'assholes' are narcissistic...they crave recognition whether bad or good. The world revolves around them. SImply ignore them....if the narcissist is someone you must be around all the time, always act indifferent like you dont care, even if you do. These people are prone to spurts of highs and lows and are very controllable....you can play them like a puppet on strings. Try it sometime.

your welcome Yeah...Yeah ur right man...I saw it last days outside...like puppets on strings...thats the point...funny...oh...now I got to light it...gotta lift up from that shit sometimes...peace

Edit: Doctor...u know...psychos like me will forever ever ever see ODB while seeing any fuckin mariah vid...Its like Hypnotyse...ahhhhhh drunkenmaster...in this word its strictly written down...hes a master...so...we handle it like that...right? yeah...I know its right but its entertaining to myself to write it down...shit Im smiling right now...shit

Hellzwindstyle
09-19-2008, 04:12 AM

Now isnt it unreal what u talking about...maybe just for me and in my environment...but real friends u see them as a part of ur family...whats money? "Money over Bullshit"*(nas) so...anybody of us who got money to bring it on the table buy some of that good green packages or a crate of beer...he brings it on and all of us will be appreciate this and be thankful about chillin together...in fuckin 50 years u cant remember all money and all green and all beer and whatever...but u if ur lucky and can see right back in ur memory u will see time u put in to chill with ur friends and ur family even its the same.

swizz-chef
09-19-2008, 12:13 PM
fotze!

IrOnMaN
09-19-2008, 12:28 PM
If I recall... You were on this same kinda "woe is me - good guys finish last" mood swing when I first joined the site... I think you need a hug... But really... you make it seem like gold digging godesses are passing you up for filthy rich gangstas every 20 minutes... is that so...

Umm..no. That's how things are...and you know that. I mean, come on. You're a woman, right? If you had to decide b/w a man whom you really love or a rich man who has millions of dollars, you're going to choose the rich guy, right? Makes sense, doesn't it? Love does not pay the bills. I'm not saying that all men and women are the same but times have changed. Lets face it. Money talks.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-19-2008, 01:46 PM
fotze!

Man, that was uncalled for.