PDA

View Full Version : I quit

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
im putting up my resignation......i dont wanna be a part of this site anymore. On the real it seem like all these countless threads are bullshit. it isnt even funn anymore. Know the ledge is a bunch of pussy muthafuckas(like black man,fuck it im saying names, eat a dick faggot) that think they know everything but when back into a corner and ask those question they fail to complied. I FUCKING QUIT.......and pretty soon i gonna start hacking you motherfuckas emails also. shit man i tried of all the bullshit....this site suppose to have a great aura and great comraderie.....all you guys seem to do is disrespect one another

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 04:57 PM
http://tissue.win.mofcom.gov.cn/www/19%5Ctissue%5Cimg%5C2007111914537.jpg

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
How's hacking e-mails going to solve anything?

HANZO
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
im sorry you feel this way.

firewood_for_hell
09-15-2008, 05:00 PM
its like real life you cant fuck with everybody
your a good poster stick around

no one respects black man
but he has his right to say want he wants even iff its complete bullshit

IrOnMaN
09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I feel you, bru. I think most message boards are alike. I'm used to it by now.

WTC is a good site. You just have to ignore some of the people on here.

Racism and ignorance goes on in most message boards, too. I'm used to it now.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
well you see there this little thing called a virus. DO-----YOU----KNOW------WHAT----A----Virus is? all i have to do is send it thru your email and cause an automatic shutdown of your computer EVERY you log on.

11th Chamber
09-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Peace

I do feel what your saying about the KTL fags

HANZO
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
well you see there this little thing called a virus. DO-----YOU----KNOW------WHAT----A----Virus is? all i have to do is send it thru your email and cause an automatic shutdown of your computer EVERY you log on.

this is an un-islamic act.

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Sending viruses still doesn't solve anything around here or Internet message boards in general.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:05 PM
im like this if you going to chastise for my mistake, then the stupid muthafucka should correct it....no pussy getting muthafucka.....Sunny and him cool but black man thinks he know everything...if he know so much why you dont go to yale or some shit. then when i ask to explain he got a problem explained...i wish i could me him face to face....i'll put a bullet in his head real talk.

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 05:06 PM

your 100% full of shit. vBulletin has preventive measures to stop any amateur attempt like the one your trying you claim you can carry out.

your just some fag whos lucky enough to know the basics of operating a computer.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:06 PM
han goe fuck yourself with a dildo.. you simple bitch. acting like you know what islam is

Visionz
09-15-2008, 05:07 PM
well you see there this little thing called a virus. DO-----YOU----KNOW------WHAT----A----Virus is? all i have to do is send it thru your email and cause an automatic shutdown of your computer EVERY you log on.and that accomplishes what exactly? this site is cool despite all the bullshit you just can't let any of the negativity get to you, just like the real world...............did you know there's a cure for AIDS? I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for this site right here, now about 30 people in my phone and every news station in austin knows. anyways,if you gone take it easy

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:08 PM
im no amateur in hacking

VZA
han goe fuck yourself with a dildo.. you simple bitch. acting like you know what islam is

http://i35.tinypic.com/11cclmr.jpg

EAGLE EYE
hes not cut out for this place. let him leave..

and lets cancel that supreme mathematics account too

VZA
09-15-2008, 05:09 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/s64mbs.jpg

HANZO
09-15-2008, 05:10 PM

having allah in your name is haram.

did you know that??

your pathetic.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:11 PM
hes not cut out for this place. let him leave..

and lets cancel that supreme mathematics account too

and you are.....?

Visionz
KTL is teh place u need to avoid the most here........I don't even go into th@t forum.....

Everyone there (and I say it again & again....) and I mean EVERY1.......is a paranoid conspiracy theorist who believe in something so blindly, they are too fuckin stubborn & dumb 2 keep an open mind due to teh fact they're afraid of bruising their ego.........People actually post in th@t place thinking they make a difference in teh world by posting all their ridiculous nonsense, because anyone with a lick of sense outside of cyberspace knows damn well they don't wanna hear your 'lame shit' about fuckin UFO's, and th@t Yacub garbage, or how 5% is the real truth and the only truth and u can only follow it 'if u look a certain way'........etc etc bullshit.....

Fact is, they think they're important and some how 'dropping knowledge' on a closed minded society (through their eyes) and feel it necessary to share their bullshit to the rest of the pile if u catch muh drift.......

Either way, I ono u Allah's Disciple, but u did gimme some shyt on th@t meditation thread I made so......yeh cheers brew.....

pEaCe
out of curiosity, am I part of EVERY1 ? :lmao:

VZA
http://hippop.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/wat.jpg

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:12 PM
having allah in you name is haram.......yes and its a name and by the way what does that make five percenters with allah in their name?

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 05:12 PM
and you are.....?

you should leave before the internet god-bodies make a spectacle out of you.
go make yourself useful and help the hurricane victims if your so righteous.

Rame
09-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Bye bye!

VZA
wat.

Fatal Guillotine
it all love doctor.....stay up

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
http://people.orie.cornell.edu/%7Epeterr/marianna/STUDY%205/original/Bye-bye%21.JPG

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
you should leave before the internet god-bodies make a spectacle out of you.
go make yourself useful and help the hurricane victims if your so righteous.

do you love nature despite what it did to you

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2008, 05:16 PM
by allah

god that sounds weird out of context

HANZO
09-15-2008, 05:18 PM
having allah in you name is haram.......yes and its a name and by the way what does that make five percenters with allah in their name?

your mad at 5%'s. you still havent grasped the fact that they are indeed wack. it aint islam therefore i couldnt give a crap about them. the entire population posts on wu-corp anyway. so theres like 4 of them.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:18 PM
you probrably a racist peckerwood anyway.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:21 PM
your mad at 5%'s. you still havent grasped the fact that they are indeed wack. it aint islam therefore i couldnt give a crap about them. the entire population posts on wu-corp anyway. so theres like 4 of them.

im not mad at anyone whose is a five percenter han, understand what im saying....IM MAD AT WHAT THIS SITE IS BECOMING.....it aint hitting on shit. just a bunch of opinonated people place in a forum.

Rame
09-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Bye.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:22 PM
look like when sombody knows more than black man he gets mad....just like a woman on her period.

benzo
09-15-2008, 05:27 PM
damn, didn't you say you were gonna fuck off already????

Prolifical ENG
Hahaha you named Black Man twice....his opinions were never popular.

http://durham21.co.uk/userfiles/whyso.jpg

Wheres the Black Man.....Im going to kill the Black Man...

TheWolf
5hRRKlXnBw0

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:29 PM
i have beef with alot of people here

HANZO
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
dnt think Disciple knows that Black man is indeed a white guy.

i say its NBAJAM's alter-ego. he only comes out and posts when theres a full moon.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
he's a bitch this nigga recieved veteran staus only cause he ask rhetorical questions?

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:32 PM
i really dont care who he is.....

HANZO
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
he's a bitch this nigga recieved veteran staus only cause he ask rhetorical questions?

if you been on here for 3 years and have passed a certain post count, you automatically get veteran status. so its got nothing to do with his annoying posts

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 05:36 PM
I told you all that these radical muslims are dangerous...

Now he wants to hack into everyones computer and give everyone a virus which is the E-equivolant of a terrorist act.

But in all seriousness, you are taking this shit WAAAY to seriously. You have been since you first came here.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:37 PM
fuck you

TheWolf
09-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Is it me or is Allah posting more since he quit?

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:39 PM
im a serious person......what you expect me to crack a smile and let shit go......Naw man im a warrior cuz

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 05:41 PM
fuck you

your soft. open ya fuckin head. YOur frustrated cuz your boxed into to this religious way of thinking and when people dont act the way you think they should you lash out...

..look at you...always claiming righteousness but now your gonna hack everyone and spread viruses...you would probably think its justified to.

You have exposed yourself. This is good for you tho...you needed it.

TheWolf
09-15-2008, 05:42 PM
im a warrior cuz

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/petros753/Sorry_Babe.jpg

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:43 PM
your soft. open ya fuckin head. YOur frustrated cuz your boxed into to this religious way of thinking and when people dont act the way you think they should you lash out...

..look at you...always claiming righteousness but now your gonna hack everyone and spread viruses...you would probably think its justified to.

You have exposed yourself. This is good for you tho...you needed it.

i wasnt talking to you dimwit.....i'll further my knowledge somewhere else

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 05:46 PM
You'll be back......you'll always come back.........your too infatuated with QOP not too.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:50 PM
(smiles) i dont know man......it really not about black man or anybody....shit is like myspace it get redundant after a while you know.

Jens Stoltenberg
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM
i wasnt talking to you dimwit.....i'll further my knowledge somewhere else

Hi.
I love you.

kisses

Jens

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM
you know you cool nicky i have no beef with you.

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi.
I love you.

kisses

Jens

YOURE GAY.

benzo
09-15-2008, 05:54 PM
im a serious person......what you expect me to crack a smile and let shit go......Naw man im a warrior cuz

this is the funniest shit I've seen in a thread..........ever.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Yea, there is times when this shit gets boring, but you just gotta either take a break or switch up the forums.
KTL usually leads to arguements and people getting pissed.
GenChat is for comic relief and wutever..
and depending on your tastes you can talk sports or music in other forums.

hectis
09-15-2008, 06:14 PM
so because u don't like the way some one post your going to leave? listen there is no such website were every thing posted your going to like u just have to learn to deal with it and your going to hack every ones account on this website cuz u don't like a few people so let me ask u this lets say in the day of judgement (i don't know what u believe but just go along) 150 people stand in front of HOLY YAHWEH and 100 were people who lived evil lives but the other 50 where people who lived on the right path do u think he would punish them all? idk AD u should think about if u really want to leave or not or if u should learn to not let it get to u. all and all it is the devil playing the song of your anger and u need to not let him

KERZO
09-15-2008, 06:27 PM
im putting up my resignation......i dont wanna be a part of this site anymore. On the real it seem like all these countless threads are bullshit. it isnt even funn anymore. Know the ledge is a bunch of pussy muthafuckas(like black man,fuck it im saying names, eat a dick faggot) that think they know everything but when back into a corner and ask those question they fail to complied. I FUCKING QUIT.......and pretty soon i gonna start hacking you motherfuckas emails also. shit man i tried of all the bullshit....this site suppose to have a great aura and great comraderie.....all you guys seem to do is disrespect one another

ok dude...i see where yer coming from. you should'nt take the site so serious. i know you love the wu but this is just a web forum where other wu fans congregate..this aint a no church of class lecture..

did you know there's a cure for AIDS?

hahahaha visions, yeah we all know theres a cure for aids.....keep spreading the word though -

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44136000/jpg/_44136857_speaker416afp.jpg

hahaha the irony, the irony...was'nt that a rhetorical question?

Visionz
09-15-2008, 08:00 PM
yo' Fermi, I got a bigger megaphone than that dude though I'm diggin the clean cut look :lmao:

The Hound
09-15-2008, 08:01 PM

DO-----YOU----KNOW-----WHAT------VIRUS------PROTECTION------IS?

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 08:09 PM
theres a way behind all virus protection software do the research

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-15-2008, 08:12 PM
How are you going to say that you quit, and then hang around crying for another 6 hours?

Fatal Guillotine
09-15-2008, 08:16 PM
because it hurts me to leave a place i sorta dedicated myself to

Visionz
09-15-2008, 08:21 PM
let's face it, you're not going anywhere and that's ok with me,...... when people leave this place they just stop showing up bcuz then they really just don't give a shit no more, as long as you care, you'll be here-----trust that, MashPG (outta thousands) was the only dude to ever make a retirement thread and stick with it

hectis
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
lol at retiring from a forum

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Your deeds of valor (if any) will be remembered.

*slams door shut*