http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6894638&q=hi

represent
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6894648&q=hi

the flow
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6894650&q=hi

The Prime Sithesizah
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Hear me out yo..

I would comment on these and leave feedback individually BUT I'm unable to because these aren't up to par with everything else you've ever dropped IMO... like, you came off as one of the nicest upcoming beatmakers and you still have it in you but these are just... Idk, not really what you've been recognized and respected for.. not to say these are terrible but the notice of the FL instruments and everything just seems like you threw everything together.. and I ALWAYS check out for what's new coming from you. Nevertheless, I'll just say... GET BACK ON THAT ERAP SHIT.. smash out those classics yo.. you know where I'm coming from lol.. they were "ok" joints but these compared to those gems I've heard... come on, E... you're a mastermind... don't just throw anything out!! Recover those samples and drum samples and widen your vision, musically!!

PiDeaCe

Boss_Digger
09-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I have to agree with prime im affraid these joints are just ok IMO nothing here really grabs me. With everything else you have dropped even if I thought the mix was a bit distorted or the beat was repetative in places I can hear the potential for absoloute bangers with a bit of tweeking and I didnt get that feeling with these. On a plus side I think although not perfect you low end mixing sounds much much better!! so props for that! BUT your overal mixing in most of theses joints could do with tweeking here and there i.e. bells that are to loud or background sounds not loud enough, try and balance that up a bit and these would sound much better.

H.Notik
09-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Word to prime and 7th...

these 4 seem like fuck it type beats....just loops you threw together like "fuck it, that'll do" and then hand them to some wack rapper.

Erap
09-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Word to prime and 7th...

these 4 seem like fuck it type beats....just loops you threw together like "fuck it, that'll do" and then hand them to some wack rapper.

ha ha yeah thats why i called these some quick joints is that sometimes as a beatmaker producer what ever u want to call me i get discourage like i feel that i should hang it up cause i aint goin no where cause there 'salot of great producers out there that r way better than me and if they don't make it then what r my chances especialy on these days and times people don't like that hard shit they like that finger snapping or candy club shit so thats why i'm facing retirement

12weLvE
09-16-2008, 10:10 PM
I dint get to bang these out because you took them down, but yo E. a lot of dudes on the net have fire beats nowadays... you either come strong or dont come at all, you feel me?? I work on new shit all the time and when I feel that something came out a lil weak I dont even bother posting it... I kinda just put it away somewhere and come back to it with new ideas. You are an ill producer and you have earned your respect around here. Keep doing your thing fam... dont stop.

D-Infinite
09-16-2008, 10:29 PM
bro, what are you talking about?

my first major solo joint on this here site was because of you, that one song deadset gave me such a jump, that ive expanded UNBELIEVABLY since then. ive had wu-affiliates and other peeps all hitting me up, and its all begun from your beat you gave me brother.

look at that timebomb track, shit is doooope! absolute banger of a track!

that "its muzik" track by hellspawn! banger!

dont know what you sayin fam, but ur mad talented. these beats werent your best...but i think your going about it all wrong. just spend more time on the beat, say a week per beat...and really tighten it with layers and ish. then up it, you have natural producing sense, just gotta be more patient

peace bro, 1

Boss_Digger
09-17-2008, 02:56 AM
ay yo fam whats the big deal about making it! You should do it cos you love doing it and if you make it its a bonus if not at least you did it all for you and the peeps that had the priviledge to hear your work and enjoy it! I know I'm never gonna make and im not trying too I'm just having fun with it and just trying to get better for me! I think everyone has a creative slump at times so dont let that beat you just take a break and come back fresh. You have far to much talent just to throw it all away over the possibility of money!!

Peace fam

Erap
09-18-2008, 11:34 AM
i appreciate ya support i'm gonna keep banging them untill the time comes and i'm looking forward to working wit yall some more 1 love peace...

Boss_Digger
09-19-2008, 03:08 PM
glad to hear it fam you got too much to give just to give it up!!

The Prime Sithesizah
09-20-2008, 12:27 PM
ha ha yeah thats why i called these some quick joints is that sometimes as a beatmaker producer what ever u want to call me i get discourage like i feel that i should hang it up cause i aint goin no where cause there 'salot of great producers out there that r way better than me and if they don't make it then what r my chances especialy on these days and times people don't like that hard shit they like that finger snapping or candy club shit so thats why i'm facing retirement

Sometimes you gotta feel like you're the "nicest" and play that position in order for your beats to have that result and then, it has to do with inspiration and encouragement. It started out that way with me but take those into consideration and go another direction with your style and you'll get on track!! Just IMO, comin from me!