PDA

View Full Version : How does a person know they are in love?

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-16-2008, 12:53 AM
If you have been or are still in love, how do you know it's not just a big crush? How do you know it's love?

Discuss.

The Hound
09-16-2008, 01:23 AM
i judge how much i love a girl by the amount of random hard on's i get thinking about them ...

J-Cee
09-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Fuck love,its the killer of men.

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 04:49 AM
If you have been or are still in love, how do you know it's not just a big crush? How do you know it's love?

Discuss.

U know its love when you count someone to u/ ur family...thats love to me

KERZO
09-16-2008, 05:18 AM
you gotta be bored to post this shyt up les...what happened to your funny stories of boning unknown black chicks without a rubber then asking is it's a bit dodgy?
:dududu:

DJMethods
09-16-2008, 05:52 AM
When you hear Beth Gibbons sing this

7Y26KpgZknY

As you stick your penis in your girlfriends ass.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2008, 05:54 AM
when she viciously elbows you in the abdomen.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2008, 05:56 AM
There are some fucking arts pantomime society faggots practicing some fucking play underneath this room.

Fucking dramatic.

DJMethods
09-16-2008, 05:58 AM
Necro as loud as it can possibly go. I do that to piss my neighbours off.

EDIT: 4000th posts. I'm glad it involved you pat, you've been responsible for the 3,000 useless ones I've had.

Pissing people off is also a very fitting.

beautifulrock
09-16-2008, 06:10 AM
If you have to ask the question than you aren't in love.

Being in love is sorta like being the one, no one has to tell you you are the one, you just know it through and through.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2008, 06:32 AM
Necro as loud as it can possibly go. I do that to piss my neighbours off.

EDIT: 4000th posts. I'm glad it involved you pat, you've been responsible for the 3,000 useless ones I've had.

Pissing people off is also a very fitting.

Congrats

Visionz
09-16-2008, 10:00 AM
yeah but fuck that, love is having so much respect for a girl that you never wanna see their heart break.

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2008, 11:51 AM
my bro just got heartbroken last fri...after 11 years of marriage. found out his wife was screwing around with some 50 some odd year old farmer....jerry springer shit for real. oh yeah she claims she loves this hick.

for distinguishing big crush and love.....time can tell. crushes end.

Visionz
09-16-2008, 11:51 AM
that sucka said he is no longer available :lmao: nah I feel you but that's why a monogamous relationship isn't for everybody but on the real, I've been with my wife for just over nine years now and never cheated and its goes back to carrying enough to never want to see her hurt. I've had fly, FLY ladies approach me on some "is that REALLY a wedding band??"................."yeah it is"....the pussy looks so good but in the end, is it worth risking throwing away everything I have and have built up for a fleeting moment of bliss? hell nah, not when the girl is as cool as mine.

Visionz
09-16-2008, 12:16 PM
wyrd, th@ts like me....I'm still gonna hit it but........not gonna EVER get emotionally attached again ya digz??? Unless.........I ono......I'm not lookin for it rite now....
ya boy got his heart smashed a LOOOOOOOOOOng time ago, mad young but I think it worked out good cuz it left me really not givin a fuck throughout high school days, straight up use and abuse 'em type deals, one after another. People on some "this is gonna last forever", I'm thinkin these mothafuckas crazy.......this bitch here got about three months and then its on to the next

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 12:29 PM
So like I said I never been in love...but the way I see it...how u call a girl that get fucked by many while havin no boyfriend?...maybe while having a boyfriend? Dont matter 2 me...where I come from they called bitches, whores, or just pussy...yeah girls like that talk about love to me...real love and shit...so I see many men are just confused by some ass and titties...but if it would be just about that...why people dont understand to go to a red loght disctrict near them...or just pick up bitches just 2 fuck...u cant get in love with a biatch...its about love beetween mind, brain, head...the way I see it. Not about the love beetween dick and pussy...so I dont get along with that love shit...too confusing.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-16-2008, 02:08 PM
everytim ya dick gets hard?

Visionz
09-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Grave you confusin lust for love and yo Doc that entire post had me laughin, peace fam, I'm tellin you I used to do 'em dirty, I fucked this one girl's head up so bad she straight turned lesbian ahahahahahaha, and I swear we never fucked cuz she was just a straight-up cocksucker :lmao: seriously she could curl some toes to point where I wasn't interesting in the sex....gotta be the most one-sided relations I've ever had with a girl............aaaaahhh good times, dick sucks and a car ride to school then we get to school n' I'd act like I didn't know her ahahahahahahaha, mothafucka always wonderin what I was so happy about for it being first period

11th Chamber
09-16-2008, 04:03 PM
when a girl cums on yer dick while you are fucking her

Hellzwindstyle
09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
HaHa! When I read th@t, I pictured you saying it with your German accent...... and I just got finished watching 'Beerfest' the movie last night

:beer:

never watched that one...but sounds interesting...with my german accent? I already got a russian accent while speakin german...so if i talk that english language shit I sound like a chinese guy...no german and no russian accent...but some wired accent is it...beerfest..yeah...Im in my own movie right now called vodkafest...I think its lot better than beerfest haha

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
U know its love when you count someone to u/ ur family...thats love to me

You are lying, because it has been scientifically proven that Germans are incapable of experiencing the human emotion of love.

However, to compensate for this, Germans have heightened abilities to appreciate shitty techno music.

Visionz
09-16-2008, 06:57 PM
You are lying, because it has been scientifically proven that Germans are incapable of experiencing the human emotion of love.

However, to compensate for this, Germans have heightened abilities to appreciate shitty techno music.
did you know that every wishing well in the world is owned by a jew?

not surprisingly they own the patent to every change-counter that's ever been invented

09-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Where did that come from?

Visionz
09-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I think from a genetic disposition that causes them to appreciate small coin more than any other phenotype on planet earth

09-16-2008, 07:12 PM
^^Haha. Good one.

The sad thing is, I think that you actually believe that. But, as I have learned from reading your posts, everything you believe is basically bullshit. You are a conspiracy theorist with too much time on your hands, who believes that he is much smarter than he actually is.

I didn't even call out your earlier post in this thread, where you said that you used em and abused em in high school.

Lying-ass nigga.

You got your heart broken by the one girlfriend you had in high school, and then didn't get laid again until you finally met a mediocre bitch who would give you the time of day, and then you married her.

Don't front. You've fucked 2 chicks, including your wife. You were always kind of an outcast, and that is what caused your displeasure with the mainstream.

You're weak and sad, and you have to blame somebody, cause it couldn't possibly be your fault.

It must be the jews and the us government who conspired together to make you a social pariah with a tiny dick and a bad attitude, right?

Somewhere in a cave in Israel, Moshe Bar Pennypincher and the Wolrd Bank and Hollywood's leading producers all got together to cause 9-11, right?

Visionz
09-16-2008, 07:23 PM
^^Haha. Good one.

The sad thing is, I think that you actually believe that. But, as I have learned from reading your posts, everything you believe is basically bullshit. You are a conspiracy theorist with too much time on your hands, who believes that he is much smarter than he actually is.

I didn't even call out your earlier post in this thread, where you said that you used em and abused em in high school.

Lying-ass nigga.

You got your heart broken by the one girlfriend you had in high school, and then didn't get laid again until you finally met a mediocre bitch who would give you the time of day, and then you married her.

Don't front. You've fucked 2 chicks, including your wife. You were always kind of an outcast, and that is what caused your displeasure with the mainstream.

You're weak and sad, and you have to blame somebody, cause it couldn't possibly be your fault.

It must be the jews and the us government who conspired together to make you a social pariah with a tiny dick and a bad attitude, right?

Somewhere in a cave in Israel, Moshe Bar Pennypincher and the Wolrd Bank and Hollywood's leading producers all got together to cause 9-11, right?ahahahah, you just caught feelin mothafucka hahahaha,

dan you just lost.....you realize that right? (btw you missed badley on your character assassination---about the only thing close is my extreme mistrust for the government-I don't buy into any of the zionist shit I'm just familiar with the sterotypes which obviously YOU'RE EXTREMELY TOUCHY ABOUT)

you and Skamp went fagatron in the same day ahahhahahahah you gonna get your gun??

09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
1. As the only openly jewish member of wu-corp, you know it is my duty to defend my people, even though I do not practice or particularly like other jews myself.

2. You know damn well you believe in all of that zionist propaganda.

3. My character assassinations are always dead on.

4. I, like skampoe, am originally from connecticut. Not the hollow side of da port, but the mean streets of suburban windsor. I do not own a gun, but it is common knowledge that connecticut niggas don't play.

5. You hate the jew because of our reputations as generous lovers.

FacelessEnemy
09-16-2008, 07:46 PM
love when you get the butterflies and when you mention her at every oppurtunity to anyone and you evenknow youre talking about her to much

love isnt as special as its made out to be. the 'true destined love' stuff is all bullshit imo

Visionz
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
1. My grandmother is full blooded german, I'm an american mutt but she just passed away and she was full of love, so fuck it you might not of known but so what?

2. You show me in any one of these 9,000+ post or threads where I'm leading a conversation in any zionist propaganda. You only know what I decide to share (which when it comes to personal shit isn't much) which is why

3. You missed the broad side of a barn with this one. My life was alot crazier than most, military brat with a dad that was always in Korea, California desert etc. My mom went apeshit trying to reclaim her youth after having four boys. The thing that triggered it was almost dying from sudden arythmia, heart beating about 200-300x's a minute when they took her in, long story short my dad didn't handle the whole shit the way he should've and I think it just flipped my mom's perspective almost overnight. Dad's away, my older brother was always in a garage band of some sort and my mom attempting to be the "cool mom" would let him throw keg parties even though he was only about 13-14 at the time. The parties drew the girls and while I wouldn't bullshit and say I got play with any of them cuz I didn't I did however get flirted with alot, "get ahold of me when you're 18" type teasing shit. You get comfortable flirting back, talking with girls ect, and that's on the kinda more grown up shit side of liking girls that suckin on some titties by the time you're 12 type of shit. I can still remember my grandschool girlfriends when you was on some real innocent shit just walkin, holdin hands types. Man so whatever there. That heartbreak came when I was 12-13 myself, so actually what you though happened in highschool happened at the start of junior high (6th grade here) so I was kinda cold to women and jaded about real relationships in general cause I knew they'd be temporary so why attach yourself? That was my mentality, My wife was like 19-20 and that was at 20 and I've been managmous ever since. You do the math. I always had alot of friends in highschool, alot of them crazy ass skaters, some of 'em just stoners, some of 'em dudes that was pretty thuggish, espeically my boy Steve last I heard from Steve he was doin time in upstate for credit card fraud. Dude was sick on the mic, really wish shit would've went different for him, probably the most talented emcee I've personally known....I could go on and on with this, but the point is you know jack shit about me.......I included more about my own life in this one post than I might have in the entire history of my posting here. but understand you missed badly. btw I got my own sense of what's righteous but only I can be responsible for my own life which is why I own my own LLC. I don't like the system but I refuse to just settle for it, I'll pave my own path.

4. In Texas, connecticut and common knowledge used together is an oxymoron, New Yorkers, they've got an image, people from CT??? most would assume its NYC's super rich white suberb.

5. I'm a generous lover myself so I have nothing to be jealous of and I have no hate for any one group of people in its entirety,

you still mad? its unbecoming, it was just a fuckin joke anyways, if I pulled the jewish wedgie a little too far up your asscrack I apologize, I ain't mad atcha Dan, peace

Olive Oil Goombah
09-16-2008, 09:01 PM
How do you know your in love???

I guess you just know, but it can be so fleeting that its gone before you even realize it. Its all about a connection...call it soul mates, whatever you want. Some people find it, some don't...
ALot think they are in love and might be, but the other person isnt...

Visions said it best....when you would never cheat because you don't want to hurt the girl...it hurts you to hurt her, so in a way your playin yourself by playin her....thats when you kno you've found the one.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-16-2008, 09:06 PM
I think it's when you will do anything fo them...
And when you can honestly look in the mirror and say "This Is It"
Knowing that you will turn away any other person
Because compared to them they aren't even worthy...it shouldn't even enter your mind.

Hellzwindstyle
09-17-2008, 02:19 AM

mh...u know...ur just a CYKA picture that...ask a russian what its about...hopefully he sticks a ak in ur ass so u can understand it in a fast way how stupid the human race can be...

edit: Im a judiish russian-german nazi communist...ah? ...yeah...yeah...

Blackula Spectacula
09-17-2008, 11:29 AM
when she viciously elbows you in the abdomen.

*takes notes*

If you have to ask the question than you aren't in love.

Being in love is sorta like being the one, no one has to tell you you are the one, you just know it through and through.

Word.

If you have no doubts, and if you accept that person for who they are and completely trust them then you know it's love.

Blackula Spectacula
09-17-2008, 11:31 AM
How do you know your in love???

I guess you just know, but it can be so fleeting that its gone before you even realize it. Its all about a connection...call it soul mates, whatever you want. Some people find it, some don't...
ALot think they are in love and might be, but the other person isnt...

Visions said it best....when you would never cheat because you don't want to hurt the girl...it hurts you to hurt her, so in a way your playin yourself by playin her....thats when you kno you've found the one.

awww

thats so true though.

STYLE
09-17-2008, 11:57 AM
when your on the phone, you hang up and you call right back.

or when your out with someone and you keep on thinkin bout somebody else.

IrOnMaN
09-17-2008, 12:03 PM
^^You have to be either dumb enough or thug enough to experience love. It never happen to me, though (I thought I was in love once with a chick I really liked in high school. Sorry, I wasn't. She got preagant by a bum).

"I'll never fall in love. Married to Bone Thugs."-by Bizzy Bone

TSA
09-17-2008, 12:10 PM
LOL at Irondan, what a trill nigga

but in all fairness, i think Igbos are the money grubbinest phenotype on earth
very underrated in their jewiness, nobody goes on in internet cafe without doubling their salary cause some white douche wanted to become a millionaire off of stolen money online

D_YjvC4ndzM

TSA
09-17-2008, 12:14 PM
oh, and idk when your in love, i dont think ive ever been in wuv, but i've lied and said i was for pussy gas money and freefood at hyvee

she totally deserved it

KERZO
09-17-2008, 12:58 PM
You know your in love when you stick by your woman even if she's a fat ass bitchin muwafukah -

example A -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/MrMrsSkampz.jpg

aaaawwwww they make the perfect couple :lmao:

crust
09-17-2008, 01:07 PM
...this is a good question.

http://cache.idolator.com/assets/resources/2006/12/corgansmirk.jpg

*love is suicide...*

crust
09-17-2008, 01:08 PM
when your on the phone, you hang up and you call right back.

or when your out with someone and you keep on thinkin bout somebody else.

hahahah chill usher

SKAMPOE
09-17-2008, 01:12 PM
http://www.sodoya.com/files/2typrilgv0hvp70pgu6.gif

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-17-2008, 01:25 PM
what tha fuck????

HANZO
09-17-2008, 03:54 PM
you will know when your in love, you start doing stupid things, and putting the one you love before yourself.

crust
09-17-2008, 04:17 PM
you will know when your in love, you start doing stupid things, and putting the one you love before yourself.

truth.

Killa BB
09-18-2008, 03:25 AM
I love you guys...