PDA

View Full Version : Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy?

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 11:59 AM
The other day I was the in the gambling spot with my hand on a knot.

To cut a long story short, I took a man of African American decent's doe and sent him home to his shoe box.

I then proceeded to put his dollar in the juke box.

It got me thinking, how shall I spend this dollar? What is my favourite track of all time.

I went with this,

-mBjG9chIFw&feature=related

Luckily for me the predominantly Black customer base enjoyed it, and by the the end, most, if not all, of them were singing along.

What's your favourite track of all time???

STYLE
09-16-2008, 01:05 PM
joe said "fuck that bitch, bet she won't cheat on me again"

that track has many emotional layers to it.

all time fav? hmmmm.....

crust
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
yeah "hey joe" is an amazing track. funny how after joe blasted his wife, he ran straight to mexico. hahaha. id prolly do the same thing...im sure its not that easy nowa days but it could be done.

as far as having a fav track of all time, i do not have. i have a fav track of the moment and currently its the smith's how soon is now? i think its a dope track. hella emo yes, but full of meaning.

and yeah im waiting for TSA to call me out and say " blah blah blah, how abstract of you to like the smiths crust!" or some shit like that. yeah yeah whatever. hahah i love the smiths.

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/the-smiths.jpg

VZA
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Little League by Cap'n Jazz is up there with my all time favourites. There are a couple of Modest Mouse tracks I would put in my top 5 too, like Styrofoam Boots, and Teeth Like God's Shoeshine. Hey Joe is also a favourite of mine, Hendrix is boss. Oh, I also fucking love Videotape by radiohead(although let's admit it, it's by Thom Yorke, not radiohead), and Car by Built To Spill.

My favourite hiphop track is probably Strange Ways...