PDA

View Full Version : Only way to resolve TSA/Style Beef with PCP

GENERAL WISE
09-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Only way we can resolve this.

Style and TSA meet up JigSaw and Skampoe for lyrical battle back and forth.

ofcourse Youtubing that shit.

Jigsaw has to wear that stained shirt though.

Only way.

and no guns or weapons. Internet is not that serious.

I know for a fact STyle ain't ever busy (other than his arts and crafts). PCP is probably not ever busy since all they do is pose with guns like 007. TSA has a useless job that he hates anyways.

Only way.

crust
09-16-2008, 04:51 PM
hahahah wow! i actually agree with this...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_UJsQ_z4GVjY/SErEgt1RZQI/AAAAAAAAAic/BJkWiStKbs8/s400/jerk_l.jpg
*waits to see what tsa and style come up with*

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 04:52 PM
i wanna take this time and invite stylemater to bpt ct! if u ever find ur self in ct, please please contact us, so we can meet and greet

and by meet and greet i mean

http://www.waffenhq.de/infanterie/desert-eagle-01.jpg

HANZO
09-16-2008, 04:55 PM
why dnt you fund the event?? it should take place on neutral ground so i suggest Alaska.

Vikthor
09-16-2008, 05:00 PM
how did general guys weasel his way into this?

STYLE
09-16-2008, 05:04 PM
skampoe , i'll be up that way next month. i'll bring my friend you bring your friend and we can be friends.

i got 32 flavors fo ya greedy ass.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/ABtech9.jpg

dont get it twisted skamp. i can pose wif gunz on my myspace page too. you aint special.

georgia tech
http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01146/95/03/1146423059_l.jpg

damn skampy is really butt hurt.

wise has been in the rap game for years.

check him out at age 13

StCRshVuAMs

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 05:09 PM
weak ass tek gon jamm on u kid, this aint no forum talk mu fucka! im dead ass serious, come to the port!

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh dear.

Skampoe seriously wants to end STYLE's real life, after being sonned on the internet.

Skampoe you've embarassed not just yourself and PCP, but the whole of duh hollow side.

Rame
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Lol.

KERZO
09-16-2008, 05:15 PM
haha now it's poppin off...if you guys kill each other at least you'll make wu-corp infamous for the first e-beef gang war killings

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/Imawu-corpnigga.jpg

STYLE
09-16-2008, 05:16 PM
*furious at STYLE for challenging him in a rap battle Skampoe lets STYLE know how real it really is*
*logs on to wucorp*
this aint no forum talk mu fucka!
*logs off of with a look of satisfaction etched onto his face*

http://www.bobbyworks.com/images/fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg

but yeah quit whatever diet you are on cause its making you really cranky.

STYLE
09-16-2008, 05:18 PM
skampoe hates to the point of wanting my death

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 05:26 PM
hahahahahahahahahahah

am just saying man ya doods talk all that tuff talk and in real life ya bitches..

i always came with the truth in here man from the gate yo.

i never take this forum serious like style and tsa and dem,

but yo ya keep my fuckin name in ya fuckin mouths, im a hood nigga and im certain if me and style would ever met in real life ur gonna come up to me with an extended arm to give me dap like if it aint nuffin n ur buggin for that!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-16-2008, 05:34 PM
weak ass tek gon jamm on u kid, this aint no forum talk mu fucka! im dead ass serious, come to the port!

Is this the first time in wu-corp history that one poster actually threatened another poster's life?

I can't decide if it's really sad or really awesome.

Skampoe, you have been getting uncharacteristically serious lately. You're gonna have to change the crew's name from PCP to PMS.

Who do you all think would win in a fight between Skampoe and Style(no guns)?

Neither one of them looks like much of a fighter, as Skampoe is a short, obese man who I'm sure is really slow and uncoordinated, while Style is like 6'7, 120 pounds, and seems like he would be easily scooped up and slammed.

On the other hand, Skampoe might be able to generate a powerful punch if he were able to get his weight behind it and actually land it.

Also, one of the hardest times Ive been hit was by a tall, skinny dude. They can snap their stretch armstrong arms like a baseball pitcher or some shit.

Thoughts?

crust
09-16-2008, 05:35 PM
http://bp3.blogger.com/_UJsQ_z4GVjY/SErEgt1RZQI/AAAAAAAAAic/BJkWiStKbs8/s400/jerk_l.jpg

*wait...is that?! real guns?!*

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Skampoe.

I always respected the fact that you didnt care. You gave people shit, but you also took it and didnt get all e-motional.

What happened?

This is a loss of horrific proportions.

This is Sicka, this is Lil Ruger....

But keep dancing, God.
8g6lD4FWiLo&feature=related

11th Chamber
09-16-2008, 05:39 PM
as Skamp said about the jamming, how often does that happen with yers Style?

Never shot a tech so I got no clue

STYLE
09-16-2008, 05:46 PM
i'm a lennox lewis type fighter, if it was all about the hands. i try to keep em at a distance with reach.
the tall skinny power comes from the downward momentum to hit the face.

but i don't box.

if i HAVE to fight, i'm trying to win. fighting is not a sport. the object is to injure/incapacitate or in some cases kill your opponent. so i'm kicking nuts, throwing dirt in your eyes, picking up random objects and hitting/stabbing you with them, chokeholds etc. i fight dirty, tho i don't believe there is such a thing in hand to hand combat.

but i'm a lover not a fighter. i used to fight alot in elementary and junior high. all racial shit. if i heard "nigger" or any variation, i came out swinging no warning.

but i think i'd be too quick for skamp but if he got a hold of me i'd be done. i think i'd have to tire him out 1st or go for the fatality off the bat.

KERZO
09-16-2008, 05:48 PM
yeah i noticed skampoe has been getting awfully aggressive recently, i guess the sonnings are taking their toll on a once upbeat michelin man....

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:03 PM
as Skamp said about the jamming, how often does that happen with yers Style?

Never shot a tech so I got no clue

my clip holds 32 rds. i can unload the clip if i take it slow and i have recently cleaned and oiled it.

but on some ittchy trigger rapid fire shit, i can get 10-12 rds max before the casing gets stuck. usually its hanging 1/2way out the chamber. idk why that is but sometimes if i push the clip forward while firing, i get more rds.

i wish i could let of 32 rds in like 20 secs. that would be dope.

but really unless i'm in a warzone i don't see the need. the tec9 is so loud that nobody really wants to stick around after 1 or 2 shots .

i really don't know why skamp has taken it here. i kinda lost respect for him. i don't even like talking like this. i'm not a gangsta or a thug by any definition, but i will protect me and mine.

i think he's still salty cause i dissed his wifey. but he took it there when he was talkin shit about my friend BB. he wan't even crackin jokes. he was just being mean.
so i posted a pic of his girl and said some mean things.

*shrugs*

oh well. fuck it. be mad nigga.

11th Chamber
09-16-2008, 06:08 PM
aight aight good looks on the info

Im jus sitting on the sidelines for this whole thing, and stayin my ass here

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-16-2008, 06:10 PM
I hear you, Style.

Skamp's entire charm was that he was a foul-mouthed, obese character with a heart of gold who never took shit seriously.

He could dish it out and take it. Now he wants you to come to Connecticut so he can shoot you?

Fucking ridiculous.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:11 PM
my thing is, all this started with tsa, always sayin he spit it better than da godz and never showin n provin,

then stylemaster is just an emo internet gay,

hes still scorned from when i was sonnin him on the regular, ''peep old threads for reference''..

so we made the track n ripped it, tsa got mad and did wat he always do when threatened ''peep his picture threads for reference'' nameen and his dick riding wagon followed as usual...

y?

because they're nobodies!

and im an easy target to get theyre lil e cred or wat ever it is theyre thinkin they gettin by takin shots and on sum follower shit which is sad,

errgo y spermi been tryna come a lil sideways,

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/spermi.jpg

its easy to crack on a fat mu fucka nameen, ya know this is not spermi, hes not an ''e beefer''. but feels the need to prove sumthing,
seen an open opportunity to take sum shots at an easy target, but every ones seen how i keep stepin to the plate ''lol no pun'' and hittin em way out the park sun!

y is ur mouth so small like a beak like a fuckin bird

fuckin chicken little looklin mu fucka!

wait till the e goons show up, cannibals gon have a feast!

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:12 PM
yeah deep down i think this is an act of desperation. the cannibal plot to assassinate me is failing horribly.

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:12 PM
I don't think Skampoe can ever fully recover from this.

It's not looking good.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:14 PM
i really don't know why skamp has taken it here. i kinda lost respect for him. i don't even like talking like this. i'm not a gangsta or a thug by any definition, but i will protect me and mine.

*shrugs*

oh well. fuck it. be mad nigga.

the thing is that im a reall ass dood man, and u talkin like ur a street dood, and my point is face 2 face u will crumble b4 the god and dats werd is bond!

12weLvE
09-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I like the rapping idea but not back to back verses. Just record a diss track like skamp did. Style get at me about the joints I sent you.

*And yo this gun talk is not neccesary... Yo Skamp your my homie and all, but taking a mans life over some e beef is not right... rather immature. Lets cut that guys.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:15 PM
i have spoken..

any thing after its not civilized

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
*And yo this gun talk is not neccesary... Yo Skamp your my homie and all, but taking a mans life over some e beef is not right... rather immature. Lets cut that guys.

This shit is ridiculous.

Just think about it.

ahahahaha

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:17 PM
fermi is a made man.
haven't you noticed that the beef is split down usergroup lines? (with the exception of TSA, who really is Divine but doesn't want to lose his ronin steez)

i knew this shit was gonna happen. thats why i been chill with the axis talk.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:17 PM
I like the rapping idea but not back to back verses. Just record a diss track like skamp did. Style get at me about the joints I sent you.

true indeed chek peace god

on the real tho no gun talk no bullshit its like u know u got sum one that u say damn if i ever see that dood in real life ITS ON!! its sumthing like that!

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:20 PM
fermi is a made man.
haven't you noticed that the beef is split down usergroup lines? (with the exception of TSA, who really is Divine but doesn't want to lose his ronin steez)

i knew this shit was gonna happen. thats why i been chill with the axis talk.

come on faggit, now ur tryna build sum shit where thersnothing of that goin on!

it aint about usergroups fuck head, its about style sayin he spit it betta, ur an e opportunist, dont start with the sillt e gang shit again please!

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:22 PM
talkin like a street dude?

wtf r you talking about?

nigga you are buggin out. punch drunk dizzy. really skamp, log off. take a break.

better yet take a long walk....

http://i.pbase.com/o6/36/275736/1/71100637.Fqxj9jss.tas1.jpg

O:):picture::loser::clap:

12weLvE
09-16-2008, 06:23 PM
true indeed chek peace god

on the real tho no gun talk no bullshit its like u know u got sum one that u say damn if i ever see that dood in real life ITS ON!! its sumthing like that!

See thats another story. There is clearly a lot of disrespect on the corp from a lot of heads. Shit I ve gotten into like 5 beefs and 1 that actually got real personal...mostly at the audio booth. Words can hurt a lot, so I respect you being mad at Style, but again the shooting ang shit is just not a good look... It just makes us another stat... Latinos and Blacks resposible for most deaths in the U.S.

Peace to both of my homies though... Hope this cools down soon.

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:23 PM
TSA bodied Skampoe.

Where did STYLE come into this? Am I missing something?

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Skampoe is threatening to kill STYLE,

Chek is trying to stop the violence,

This comedy gold.

Visionz
09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
hahahahahahahahahahah

am just saying man ya doods talk all that tuff talk and in real life ya bitches..

but yo ya keep my fuckin name in ya fuckin mouths, im a hood nigga and im certain if me and style would ever met in real life ur gonna come up to me with an extended arm to give me dap like if it aint nuffin n ur buggin for that!how can he be buggin if you're not takin it serious?

getting homotional=losing

and damnit Skamp you KNOW DAT SHIT!!

Dokuro
its on

SKAMPOE
well im done talkin, back to the pictures

crust
09-16-2008, 06:27 PM
diss track>>>>picture diss

did we forget???

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 06:29 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/memnoch1013/still4/PDVD_1298.jpg

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Surely it has to be judged on the quality of both?

HANZO
09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
i cant help but notice that Wise does love to stir up beef.

anyway...

the furiously seriousness of this thread is disturbing.

TheWolf
09-16-2008, 06:39 PM
i cant help but notice that Wise does love to stir up beef.

anyway...

the furiously seriousness of this thread is disturbing.

disturbing, or hilarious?

I say the later.

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:44 PM
damn if i ever see that dood in real life ITS ON!! its sumthing like that!

o rly? :?

Me?:learning:

the nigga thats always had ur back?:cheerlie:

me ?

rly?

its on?:lmao:

over a rap battle?}:|

eHurt?#(

internet?:yessad:

u from the streetz?:'(

caught feelins?:'o

damn....:W:fucku:

*skamps respect meter drops again*:no:

this spic is really buggin out. someone get this faggot 5 double whoppers, a paper bag for his wife and a stack of shemale mags stat i think we're losing him.

but i see where this is going.

okay skamp, since you already beyond mad, i might as well give you a good reason...+)

Sicka than aidZ
09-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Skampoe.

I always respected the fact that you didnt care. You gave people shit, but you also took it and didnt get all e-motional.

What happened?

This is a loss of horrific proportions.

This is Sicka, this is Lil Ruger....

But keep dancing, God.
8g6lD4FWiLo&feature=related

i aint been around for awhile homie. Whats new dude. Hope u aint still hatin over some old ass posts. dont matter i aint payin attention anyway. Thats just like some dumb luck stumblin over your shit. And if u implyin me an pimptastic know one another sorry to say we never met and never will. Kinda like all the foolz on this site.

STYLE
09-16-2008, 06:51 PM
diss track>>>>picture diss

technically speaking, yes.

but when the diss is garbage and the picture sonning is comedy rape that causes the victim's inner faggot to be released......

Sicka than aidZ
09-16-2008, 06:56 PM
6666 stylistic postz, congratz nigga

KERZO
09-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey skampoe, i aint jumping on any bandwagon, I've been making photoshops on here since i practically joined. It's just now i have more information and material to pull up on which is why i'm doing more of them.

I see how you'd think we are all against you but your picking things up wayyyyy wrong. I honestly could'nt give a fuck about whos got the bigger balls cos none of that shit matters on the net.

I'm just in it for the laughs bro.....

Sicka than aidZ
09-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Word Up Ferm Dog, *when Its Reppin Time, When-when Itz Reppin Time*

STYLE
09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
its not you fermi. TSA raped him and jigsaw which after a year of abuse finally broke a once strong man. he is now just a raging faggot flailing at anyone within reach.

lrpOnojJk_Y

KERZO
09-16-2008, 07:09 PM
I just hope his mental downspiral does'nt lead him into one of these -

http://www.moonbattery.com/straitjacket.jpg

of course they'd have to make one big enough to fit,hahaha

STYLE
09-16-2008, 07:12 PM
I just hope his mental downspiral does'nt lead him into one of these -

http://www.pushindaisies.com/candypress/ProdImages/cof_vampire_coffin_box_lg.jpg

of course they'd have to make one big enough to fit,hahaha

fixed

KERZO
09-16-2008, 07:15 PM
hahahaha, right thats enough laughter for one night. it's just bouncing over 1am here so i'm heading to the sack.

I wonder would fabulous artistic impressions i'll see tomorrow when i log on.

Peace out wu-corp

Visionz
09-16-2008, 07:16 PM
and I remember when Skamp was praying for it to happen
http://www.huaraz.com/mancos/matador.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 07:25 PM
styla man no doubt yo its whut ever, u obiously take it moe serious n err one know,

i admit i broke outta character n fed into the bs n yes caught e feelings or whut ever i admit it, it was out the fuckin blue, like i was walkin with a mob of mu fuckas up the street n all of the sudden every one turned on me,

im good now, just i had my daily dose of the choke, i can see cleaarly now....

but whut ever

i still bring it to who eva dat wunnnit

Visionz
09-16-2008, 07:30 PM
damn Skamp, don't ever go further than 15 feet from whatever the hell it is you smokin on these days, it was exocerist in this bitch for a sec
http://ilginc-linkler.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/exorcist.gif

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 07:37 PM
nigga aa kill u

STYLE
09-16-2008, 08:23 PM
styla man no doubt yo its whut ever, u obiously take it moe serious n err one know,

i admit i broke outta character n fed into the bs n yes caught e feelings or whut ever i admit it, it was out the fuckin blue, like i was walkin with a mob of mu fuckas up the street n all of the sudden every one turned on me,

im good now, just i had my daily dose of the choke, i can see cleaarly now....

but whut ever

i still bring it to who eva dat wunnnit

apology accepted
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/egangster.jpg

STYLE
09-16-2008, 08:28 PM
but i'm stil gonna hand your ass to you on this track we workin on.

now break bread
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Photo202.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 08:53 PM
if those are not the crustiest hands i ever ceen god damn!

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 08:55 PM
apology accepted
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/egangster.jpg
i dont take it seriously, thats all u, i just got caught up wit the bull shit this one time, u hahaha u have long track of emo outbursts and alldat... im good man, nuffin changed but the batch!

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Well this is all very interesting,

I took some vicodin, made some wild turkey on the rocks, and cooked up some 4% pork ribs and lobstahs with my room mates.

Style and Skampoe, the gun talk = baby sitters club book series talk too me. You dont understand my blood line and who Im a descendant of. Those photos of my ancestors will be posted in the Vatican in due time. I cant tonite cuz Im using my back up laptop, since I left my newer one's adapter at work. But you will see the realness or a sample in Vatican.

LETS GET THIS FUCKING HIP HOP BATTLE STARTED. THE WHOLE CORP(SE) IS WATCHING!

WINNER GETS TO EAT OFF MY PLATE. 'THIS LA DIGI!'

http://grandgood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/la-the-darkman.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5638/dscf0015rz0.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 09:01 PM
http://triron.net/images/860142678_d9671bc4c1_m.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 09:02 PM
and aint gon be no rap battle u white bastard,!http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/42222225a0dc9e0baa6976b286d8f8f3e1b1acd9_m.jpg

TSA
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
hahahahahahahahahahah

but yo ya keep my fuckin name in ya fuckin mouths, im a hood nigga and im certain if me and style would ever met in real life ur gonna come up to me with an extended arm to give me dap like if it aint nuffin n ur buggin for that!
you DO take this forum seriously, your whole life is a lie.

you take this forum extremely seriously, you not only have 21 posts a day, your VERY serious about how hard you got dissed and got actually pissed off in real life.

everyone can see the bubbly silly william skampoe sheding to reveal the angry jigsaw stan skampoe. a stanpoe if you must.

i can be money you plucked you eyebrows into "mad mode" these past 3 days.

as for wises offer, he says he rich, and from the evidence gathered by police lives in an affluent nieghborhood, i say Wise fund the event, im all for it, lets make the neutral ground Ohio

We can possibly bump into charles jones

TSA
09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Well this is all very interesting,

I took some vicodin, made some wild turkey on the rocks, and cooked up some 4% pork ribs and lobstahs with my room mates.

Style and Skampoe, the gun talk = baby sitters club book series talk too me. You dont understand my blood line and who Im a descendant of. Those photos of my ancestors will be posted in the Vatican in due time. I cant tonite cuz Im using my back up laptop, since I left my newer one's adapter at work. But you will see the realness or a sample in Vatican.

LETS GET THIS FUCKING HIP HOP BATTLE STARTED. THE WHOLE CORP(SE) IS WATCHING!

WINNER GETS TO EAT OFF MY PLATE. 'THIS LA DIGI!'

http://grandgood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/la-the-darkman.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5638/dscf0015rz0.jpg

damn, the swine sizzles to perfection
nice plate btw, though idk why you would go with Paper Plates..that where the ether is eaten ya know

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2008, 09:36 PM
how bad did it hurt when TSA (derrick) told you that only 16 year old faggits pose on there myspaces with guns?

HOW BAD DID IT HURT? HOW BAD IS YOUR HEAT RASH CHAFFING ?

TSA
09-16-2008, 09:37 PM
oh, i would also like to add that this thread degenerated into faggot e-thuggery, pork induced puerto rican anger, and atl melanin magoo madness

im shamed, EsEmHaych, but i love you all like children

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2008, 09:46 PM
im laughing my ass off at everything.

Notice how the dow jones is down like 500 pts?

this is like the follow up..

WutangCorp's Black Tuesday depression

shits too ill

TSA
09-16-2008, 09:57 PM
yea, maybe im just jealous cause i don't have da glack

havin da glack would be an ignorant white women with deep emotional complex pussy magnet in NUHbraska

GO!BIG!RED!

SKANK HILL
09-16-2008, 10:05 PM
that wild turkey got me lickin lips ... gonna go get me a glass of matisse

GENERAL WISE
09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Guns aren't funny guys, and I will not be held responsible if anything of that sort occurs. (Thecorpse has done worse to people and never ever has anyone threatened to kill the other person except Amani Gate scandal).

So far there is $25 in the purse. You 4 get together/ wherever and the winner (youtube, decided by another poll) gets the $ for throwing disses at each other.

Actually, I want this to happen so badly that I will increase my contribution to match the other contributions to a cap of $50.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2008, 10:36 PM

crust
09-16-2008, 11:45 PM
pfff....

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/adc/10045714A~Garbage-Posters.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-17-2008, 12:06 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/fermi.jpg

Huggasaurus Sex
09-17-2008, 12:36 AM
fat people getting angry is one of the best things ever.

but i would rather see a style/TSA collab animated diss cartoon than another boring diss track.

i can be money you plucked you eyebrows into "mad mode" these past 3 days.

if tha shaolin assnose proofread before he clicked the submit button the forum would be 20% funnier.

SKAMPOE
09-17-2008, 12:39 AM
http://pics.livejournal.com/dr_wrebagzhoe/pic/001043ey

Durag
09-17-2008, 04:32 AM
Yeah, id donate money to see this happen

HAhaha at this whole thread, damn, i never seen you like this Skamp. And to think you were the guy who made the 'Burn the person before you' thread. You were getting sonned in that thread, but had the jolly good nature to take it all, and hit back with your own silly comments.

Prove all the haters wrong Skamp, make your diss track, but leave Jigsaw out, hes a bully. Dont let him push you around.

TSA
09-17-2008, 09:26 AM
if the spermhand shaker wouldn't proofread with such excellence maybe he'd be a man instead of a weenie.
hey skampoe, nice sleevless tee faggot aahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

blessthedead
09-17-2008, 12:31 PM
I'd watch this on youtube.

KERZO
09-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I'd watch it if i was too bored to do anything else,lol

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Ive made a promise to myself to lay off the weak minded and not rip on skampoe and jigsaw for a while cuz its like beating a dead horse..

However Im still waiting to see what STYLE and TSA have...

UP THEIR SLEEVES!

http://www.agelesspatterns.com/images/1531.gif

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 07:45 PM
d8vtVoqjDco&NR=1

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 03:21 AM
hahhaha

iam actually kind of with skamply on this one.

I don't see that he's been that serious or anything.

Don't blow this out of proportion, its just skamply being his usual self in my opinion.

Settle down everyone.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 03:27 AM
This thread also made me realise that skamply is a direct threat to my "First to 20 Large" push.

Not sure how im going to sabotage him posting though.

Durag
09-18-2008, 03:39 AM
He got furiously serious and threatned to kill Style! thats not Skampilicous, normally he takes everything in good humour and hits back with his own hilarious childish disses

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 03:44 AM
Yeah, but i figured it was kind of like an expression.

Like, he talks like that normally and stuff, "step up 2 duh streets" (great movie btw) and stuff like that i dont know...

I never saw it as serious.

MAYBE it is though, im not sure.

Durag
09-18-2008, 03:59 AM
It sounds kinda serious. Skamp always showed humour, and always reminded me of a jolly fat man sitting happily at his computer with his assortment of crisps, bars, sweets, soft drinks and whatever else, just chuckling away innocently at his little immature jokes without ever taking the corp, or live, too seriously.

But now i picture him sweating buckets, rageing furiously, going off in big rants at his wife about how he hates TSA and Style and Fermi. She has to spend an extra hour at night cleaning the sweat off the seat, and all the spit and crumbs of food from the computer.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 04:02 AM
Hm, yeah i dig.

I think he always struck me as semi serious anyway.

He was genuinely cut about the User group thing.

Durag
09-18-2008, 04:14 AM
I still think hes a great poster though, in a funny non threatning (or so i thought) way. Hed be missed if he went though. Fuck Jigsaw though, he takes advantage of Skampoes kindness and immpresionalness and pushes him around, and hes probably the main reason for this ultra serious, rageing, hate-filled, gun tooting Skampoe.

GENERAL WISE
09-18-2008, 04:27 AM
I can't lie, Jigsaw adds a new dimension to this forum's politics and is welcome (at least by me).

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 04:41 AM
haha

the concept of JIGS4W is hilarious to me for some reason.

one of skamps "boys" that got on here to back him up or something./