PDA

View Full Version : Moral Deelehmah: Exploiting Wimmin

TSA
09-17-2008, 01:30 PM
So ppl get looked down on for exploiting and taking advantage of women.
Pimps and shit.
but if someone is capable of being exploited do they deserve it?

Theres a girl i know, her dad gives her 1000 dollars at request, and he's not rich, just dumb, lonely and emotionally dependant.
like his daughter
anyways, get this, she spent her first 1000 1 one day.....at the LINCOLN MALL.

mind you the only things in the LINCOLN MALL (which is basically a fuckin gas station with no gas) is Finish line, Urbanwear, JCpenny, Sears, Abecombrie, AE, PacSun, and 4 bitch places then 40 cellphone booths.

oh and snacks and treats

she blew 1000 dollars at a place with maximum 700 dollars worth of mechandise

what a waste of life.
she was gonna use it to buy a cellphone(doesn't have one), laptop, and pay off a debt to school.

she didn't do any of them

do you really think her having money is a good idea? wouldn't someone with the knawledge to tell her what to do, and recieve small payments in gas, food, pussy, and the occassional shoe for his services only be economical and for the good of that douche

i've come to find that most bitches that get exploited shouldn't be look at as victims, if one person doesn't someone else will..and why? cause that's 1000 dollars that would have otherwise gone to trickets and beads

and prostitutes and video hoes? they have steamy pussies and no actual talent, so why not use their resource, and since they're not good at anything else and whats a 'exploiter' but an entrepenuer?

thoughts?

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061122/174126__gangsters_l.jpg

KERZO
09-17-2008, 01:42 PM
'deelehmah'..........hahaha where do you get that shit from tiz?

TSA
09-17-2008, 01:54 PM
the spelling? i forgot how to acutally spell it so i just ironed it out with a clearly stupid misspelling so everyone can have a light laugh at my grammatical incapacity.
the Skampoe Sneak i call it.

the story is a true one, i know the girl and have decided that i REALLY dont need to be paying for my gas if she's gonna be buying ugly ass clothes at a pathetic 2 square foot mall in 1000 dollar sweeps.

mind you in the end of all this she didn't have the laptop and has to work overtime and hyvee to pay off her school debt ALTHOUGH 1000 dollars was thrown at her.

I'll be there to say "Hey, stop being a faggot from hell and pay off school debts with that 1000 dollars." and she'll go "Ok"
and i'll charge her in gas, and the occasional watch.

HANZO
09-17-2008, 04:52 PM
i dnt think anyone deserves to be exploited. ppl are naive and stupid. we the smarter ones have to educate them, and teach them the right and wrongs of this world. if they still do not understand, then let them be. eventually the harsh realities of this world will knock them out.

you could say that you are exploiting her to teach her a lesson. thats a way jump over the moral dilemma.

TSA
09-17-2008, 06:12 PM
ahahhahaha
eh, but you really can't teach everbody cause not everybodies motive is to learn.

she knows what she's doing is dumb
she knows she's dumb
and she's dumb on top of all that

she WANTS to by a laptop and pay off school debts but when given more then enough money she still cant

why?

why should that 1000 dollars go to trickets and beads and it can go to gas guidance and grub?

KERZO
09-17-2008, 06:18 PM
hahaha it's cool though, it's like you've got a duh-dictionary somewhere with all the relevant gawd words ready to throw into random posts.

Ya Mad nehbrahskinz,

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Have you touched her vagina?

If not, why?

TSA
09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
yes, alot

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Your honour, I have no further questions.

STYLE
09-17-2008, 09:36 PM
most women need guidance.

you would be remiss to not do so if your life is somehow intertwined with hers.

guidance and exploitation are two diff things.

now if you are just funneling her trinket money into your trinket money then you are not elevating your game.

if you turn her money into MO MONEY, then you are on the divine path.

why not get her to fund a business with the promise of returns on her investment?

take her with you to cop wholesale clothing.

get her involved in a limited capcity, with whatever you got cooking in the cornfield.

no decision making. just mainly observation and checkwriting.

make your money.

don't show her the totals.
women can get greedy and shortsighted when they see the knot.

then you take her to lincoln mall to buy the trinkets, with you being the "uh-huh/oh hell no" man to make the purchase decisions.

we can continue to discuss this further but i'll let you marinate in that pimpin 1st.

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Id rather rob that bitch.

Prolifical ENG
09-17-2008, 10:11 PM
I know one....she got 1000 from her rich dad but for her birthday....she bought bottle service at the club for all of us.

*adjusts pocket square*

STYLE
09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Id rather rob that bitch.

but that can only be done once.

or twice(since she's dumb)

why not create an ATM with a built in vagina?

idk it's been so long since i was into that sort of thing.

*waves cane*

"crazy kids! get off the lawn!"

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2008, 10:41 PM
but that can only be done once.

or twice(since she's dumb)

why not create an ATM with a built in vagina?

idk it's been so long since i was into that sort of thing.

*waves cane*

"crazy kids! get off the lawn!"

I over looked that possibility.

Yes the long term investments are where its at. TSA could have a new scarf from the Lincoln mall every month. He would be like the coolest kid on the block. If he was generous he'd paypal me money so I could upgraade my doug funny shoes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Style has dropped jewels on you guys tonight.

I'm certainly not implicating myself, as Irondan1 does not condone illegal behavior, but a hypothetical scenario:

Say youre fucking a bitch you don't care about in college and her parents send her 5 hundo for books.

You could probably be like "Baby, let me get 200" one time, and that's that.

OR you, could tell her,

"I really need to take care of something, if you give me 5 days, I'll give you 600 back"

You could buy a half elbow of some rag for 4, tops, pocket a hundo right then, do whatever, and then bang $45 quarters to the freshman soccer team.

You just took 500 and and turned in to almost 1500.

You then tell her how hard it was, and how you only made 50 for yourself.

Not only did you make decent profit, she thinks she hustled you, and the next time she comes across any money, she's going to ask you to do it again.

You act like she's putting you out, but youre going to do it because you like her.

As Style said, the less she knows about the figures, the better. And, the dumb bitch probably doesn't really want to think about it anyway.

And it doesn't have to be dirt weed. If you can do it all legit, that's even better.

You might be using her, but you don't have to feel guilty, because, hey, you gave the bitch a $100, and she didn't do shit but let you smash a couple times.

TSA
09-18-2008, 12:23 AM
LOL you guys are dropping some serious Twelve JEWelz
all takin in consideration.

also style, i dont want her involved in anything imporant, no-matter-what, she sucks too bad at life and is completely useless, i also have a feeling that if i keep doing her she's gonna chew a hole in the rubber. She's that type.

how can a young man get his gwap without having to lay a hand of the douchebag?

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2008, 12:53 AM
This is why its fun being a dude. If deh wimminz only knew our intentionz........

TSA
09-18-2008, 01:06 AM
indeed, they think we're burping ass scratching simpltons, but really where saving up to sweep house at the trinkets and beads october clearance

Killa BB
09-18-2008, 04:04 AM
Ha! I turn my back for a few days... lol...

You gotta start surrounding yourselves with a higher grade of females... Sure there will always be those bottom feeder bitches that keep themselves in a position to be exploited... and sure they're the easiest to access, rob & discard... but don't you ever get tired of that shit... Seriously... Ask yourself if you ever meet any women that you don't feel you can exploit... and if the answer is no... you are in the wrong damn place...

TSA
09-18-2008, 09:45 AM
i've never done it, so no, im not tired of it, i do met them, they're decent ppl, but this is about the dumb ones that beg for it, almost, need it to live
if i wont someone else will