PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Skampoe/Fermi

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Both of you need to take a timeout for some self-reflection.

I am all for e-beefing, as long as it is somewhat amusing, but your e-feud has officially become annoying and gay.

Remember TSA vs. Style? That was hilarious. Regardless of my personal beliefs, they were both entertaining.

This beef, however, is just sad and pathetic. You both look like faggots.

Skampoe--I have always been a fan of yours until recently. I really enjoyed the obese, lovable idiot man-child that did his thing in the face of hatred and never caught feelings.

You have now caught approximately a shitload of feelings, and are officially a fat emo guy.

There is nothing at all lovable about a stupid fat emo guy.

Fermi--You are not stupid, and I am impressed by your quality photoshop work. However, you are inherently not funny. Some people are just born without senses of humor, and you are one of them.

Face facts. I'm glad youre entertaining yourself or whatever, but trust me, youre not entertaining anybody else. You really suck, and you have over-saturated the market with your drivel

You need to find somebody else to collaborate with, somebody who has a great sense of humor, but no photoshop skills. Together, you would be unstoppable. I would volunteer, but I hate you.

So in conclusion, you 2 fags need to either take a break and shut the fuck up for a while, or at least keep it confined to one thread.

PS--Fuck both of you.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I doubt it.

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Preach!

Preach!

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-17-2008, 07:11 PM
yeah the Jew is right.

ure Jew, right?

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Also TSA's thread that was hilarious got cooley'd and yet all these shit ones are left to clog up Gen Chat.

Gay

KERZO
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah i can feel a recession coming along...I'll stop posting pics when i run outta ideas...so i dont know how long/short that will be.

i'll try my best sir -

http://www.corpun.com/11861a.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-17-2008, 07:16 PM
yeah the Jew is right.

ure Jew, right?

More Jewish than you, pussy.

However, if you wish to discuss me and my jewiness, please create your own thread, and I will happily participate in it.

Please stick to the topic in this thread, as I created it for a greater purpose.

I'm trying to make people's lives better.

Helping People is my anti-drug. And weed.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
yeah i can feel a recession coming along...I'll stop posting pics when i run outta ideas...so i dont know how long/short that will be.

i'll try my best sir -

http://www.corpun.com/11861a.jpg

See, you should have just told me to fuck off and called me a jew or something.

"Quit posting and there's more wu-corp for me!!!"

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/jew.jpg

That's simple, easy, and fun!

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-17-2008, 07:23 PM
damn , righteous jew morph into angry/misunderstood jew

TheWolf
09-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Vb3IMTJjzfo

STYLE
09-17-2008, 08:50 PM
a good eBeef takes two good opponents.

TSA/STYLE battle was good because we fed off each other, had a certain chemistry and were able to "1up" each other.

a dance of sorts.

if your opponent can't elevate, the whole show goes down the toilet.

if you and your opponent have no chemistry the show never even starts.

the both scenarios have made this beef one of, if not THE least entertaining in wucorp history.

SKAMPOE
09-17-2008, 09:01 PM
http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/69165085/11145774

Huggasaurus Sex
09-17-2008, 11:21 PM
irondan is a metaposter. he posts about wu-corp but rarely contributes anything of any fundamental importance except to critique the happenings of the wu-corpiverse.

that said, i completely agree. skampoe and fermi are 2 of the least funny fat men to ever get angry at each other, though i will say that skampoe was spot on in saying dude looks like a gay chubby chicken little.

SKAMPOE
09-17-2008, 11:26 PM
HE IS WU CORPS BIGGEST FAGhttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/up-men-00196.jpg

TSA
09-17-2008, 11:28 PM
i personally think this beef has been career suicide for the both of them for revealing how shitty an e-beef can be.

so shitty theres a thread about it's shittiness.

Skampoe fell off cause his forte was not being able to be take serious by not taking things seriously. It was like punch a lake with that guy, what's the use? he's gotten mad and serious lately tho, wack.

and idk about Fermi but the CHicken Little thing was funny, then Skampoe literally posted it a minimum of 15 times.
and like style said no elevation, just gayity, you both lost

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2008, 11:41 PM
i think its time to recruit some new posters

TSA
09-17-2008, 11:44 PM
ohhh shittt...

NY_Mami
09-17-2008, 11:44 PM
This is the first E-Beef that I've seen taken to wax...... which is stupid....... but it's funny nonethless........

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2008, 11:50 PM
nah its been done before, by style but TSA was too gay to make an audio response back, and sicka had dial up and only does text verses

skampoe was furious though, im looking forward to to him spilling his guts VIA an youtube break down and recap of the situation at some point

NY_Mami
09-17-2008, 11:55 PM
nah its been done before, by style but TSA was too gay to make an audio response back, and sicka had dial up and only does text verses

skampoe was furious though, im looking forward to to him spilling his guts VIA an youtube break down and recap of the situation at some point

That Elephant song was too funny..... Skampoe was heated the other day over somethin' said about him........ and he usually takes his criticisms like a man........

SKAMPOE
09-18-2008, 12:01 AM
All This Started By Tsa Saying Hes A Better Emcee And Talkin Shit About How He Spit It Betta Than P.c.p.

Den Every One Got Involved, U Know Ridin Dick As Usual.

And Yet, He Has Yet To Respond!

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2008, 12:04 AM
dude also said he was better than killa priest...

are you really that stupid that you'd take TSA so seriously

oh wait

SKAMPOE
09-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Ur Right Bro, I Understand That, But Hes Forever Talkin Shit, So Lyricaly We Slapped Him Around, Or Should I Say Elephant Stomped Him Out!

11th Chamber
09-18-2008, 12:17 AM
More Jewish than you, pussy.

However, if you wish to discuss me and my jewiness, please create your own thread, and I will happily participate in it.

lets please not have an arguement of who is the biggest jew on wu-corp

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Im more jewish than all of you, and im not even jewish.

Where is this beef happening and could somebody please point me in the direction of it please thanks?

Durag
09-18-2008, 03:36 AM
Just go through the laste few pages, and have a look in the Irondan Cooley for any threads started by either Fermi or Skampoe. Notice how Fermi has addopted TSA's style of posting in them....... smh

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 03:42 AM
OK.

KERZO
09-18-2008, 04:47 AM
you guys think too much about shit. I'll say it again, Ive always made photoshops whether it's virtual car modding, signatures or piss-takes. The skampe p/shops take me about 5 minutes to make. Ive never tried to make you guys laugh at them. I only do this for my own selfish enjoyment so i don't unerstand why you'd think i'd give a fuck whether you enjoy it or not.

Skampoe could post chicken little/spermi paracocks for the next ten years and i'd still not give a rats ass cos i aint a whiney bitch nd can easily take a slagging as well as giving it back. If skampoe was'nt taken these p/shops so serious then i'd probably stop but it's funny seeing him get agro'd over something so stupid...

I know it's gay and I know i copy tsa's comedic posting style but it's something i find funny. If all you do is com into a thread and moan about hit then your worse than me cos at least i'm having a laugh while your just being bitches.

i might leave the p/shops a couple of days then come back with more gayness.....idk.

Durag
09-18-2008, 05:02 AM
^Yeah TSA's style of posting is funny as fuck when he does that with the pics, but its HIS style. Your photoshops are funny though man, keep it up

KERZO
09-18-2008, 05:37 AM
ok well if people think i bite his style..it's only because i realised it's easier to post multiple jokes in one post rather than creating a post for every single joke regarding that one picture. I think now I'll just make 10 posts with different jokes rather than putting them in one post...easy.

It's tough though cos the skampoe pictures are like a drug habit. i wanna stop doing it but i keep getting pulled back in when skampoe posts a retarded diss with the effect of a picture with a single phrase...thats his whole comedy game.

Still , i don't think shrap would look too kindly on this misadventure -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/ShrapEgg-Head.jpg

GENERAL WISE
09-18-2008, 05:45 AM
Where the fuck is Tony Montana or whatever he was called. You fags banned him huh?

KERZO
09-18-2008, 05:58 AM
what tony bandana? he aint banned...he's just touring with eth beastie boys i heard...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/Tonybandanabeatieboy1.jpg

NY_Mami
09-18-2008, 07:01 AM
you guys think too much about shit. I'll say it again, Ive always made photoshops whether it's virtual car modding, signatures or piss-takes. The skampe p/shops take me about 5 minutes to make. Ive never tried to make you guys laugh at them. I only do this for my own selfish enjoyment so i don't unerstand why you'd think i'd give a fuck whether you enjoy it or not.

Skampoe could post chicken little/spermi paracocks for the next ten years and i'd still not give a rats ass cos i aint a whiney bitch nd can easily take a slagging as well as giving it back. If skampoe was'nt taken these p/shops so serious then i'd probably stop but it's funny seeing him get agro'd over something so stupid...

I know it's gay and I know i copy tsa's comedic posting style but it's something i find funny. If all you do is com into a thread and moan about hit then your worse than me cos at least i'm having a laugh while your just being bitches.

i might leave the p/shops a couple of days then come back with more gayness.....idk.

You liar you......... you know you wanted to make us laugh........ that Jolly Jumper shit was FUNNY......... No offense to Skampoe.......

KERZO
09-18-2008, 07:27 AM
what i meant was if you laugh, you laugh. if not, then i'll still find it funny either way...thats what i meant ny mami. I know it's sad you laugh at your own jokes but thats just the way i am,lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-18-2008, 07:33 AM
irondan is a metaposter. he posts about wu-corp but rarely contributes anything of any fundamental importance except to critique the happenings of the wu-corpiverse.

I was trying to come up with some scathing critique of your character, but then I realized that would only validate your assertion", plus, for the most part, I enjoy your posting.(no homo)

I feel that I could probably defend my posting catalog, especially the occasional jewel in KTL, but what's the point, really?

So, the only thing that I will say in response to your criticism is: When has ANY poster on this site EVER contributed ANYTHING of ANY 'fundamental importance'?

(And if you say something like "Heat helped us see a girl's boobies one time!", then I take back what I said about enjoying your posts and you are officially an e-man-groupie.)

Wu-corp is entertainment for me, not fundamental importance.

I enjoy watching the monkeys throw feces at each other, but that doesn't mean I want to actually pick up monkeyshit too. That's disgusting.

Sometimes I just try to push things in one direction or another.

Please provide suggestions on how I can become fundamentally important.

KERZO
09-18-2008, 08:26 AM
^log off,hahahaha nah im joking.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2008, 08:38 AM
just making an observation. i didn't think it would offend you.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-18-2008, 08:43 AM
No offense taken. As I said, I respect your posting style.

I found your observation to be, for the most part, accurate.

So how do I take my posting game to the next level?

I'm trying to take it from "coming out hard" to "space-age 4-eva"

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2008, 09:08 AM
cock pics

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Which guy from the corpse posted his dick next to a television remote control?

Or was i just fantasising that?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Cock pics are the ultimate trump card

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2008, 09:15 AM
dictator (ironically)

he left just as i joined.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 09:18 AM
word.

i thought i wasnt imagining it.

why the fuck did he do that?

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2008, 09:32 AM
to impress the also aptly named excursion

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3892/originalexcursionpiciu9.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 09:35 AM
hahaha

jesus price.

not being a regular poster of the corpse, i always just caught glimses of shit, but could never make much sense of it.

Like those Froth and Jonbenet Ramsay vids.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Both of you need to take a timeout for some self-reflection.

I am all for e-beefing, as long as it is somewhat amusing, but your e-feud has officially become annoying and gay.

Remember TSA vs. Style? That was hilarious. Regardless of my personal beliefs, they were both entertaining.

This beef, however, is just sad and pathetic. You both look like faggots.

Skampoe--I have always been a fan of yours until recently. I really enjoyed the obese, lovable idiot man-child that did his thing in the face of hatred and never caught feelings.

You have now caught approximately a shitload of feelings, and are officially a fat emo guy.

There is nothing at all lovable about a stupid fat emo guy.

Fermi--You are not stupid, and I am impressed by your quality photoshop work. However, you are inherently not funny. Some people are just born without senses of humor, and you are one of them.

Face facts. I'm glad youre entertaining yourself or whatever, but trust me, youre not entertaining anybody else. You really suck, and you have over-saturated the market with your drivel

You need to find somebody else to collaborate with, somebody who has a great sense of humor, but no photoshop skills. Together, you would be unstoppable. I would volunteer, but I hate you.

So in conclusion, you 2 fags need to either take a break and shut the fuck up for a while, or at least keep it confined to one thread.

PS--Fuck both of you.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I doubt it.

Remember the past, gentlemen, lest you be doomed to repeat it.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Even though this is an old thread and LadiesLoveCoolioDandruff is on point.

Continue fatties.

You will eventually get tired from typing and thinking dem thoughts.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Anyone wonder how Skampoe organises his Wu Corp/eating timetables?

I also wonder if fermis love for photoshopping Skampoe head will ever end? How longs he been on that for? 10 years?

If Skamp wasnt here though, im not sure whether Fermi would actually exist. It would be a future self/current self meeting each other paradox thing.

lol, Paradox.

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
damn this is like groundhog day

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:08 PM
like i said, hes no body if he aint followin me around and dedicated to p shoppin me lmao wtf in atually gettin creeped out, not just by his horrendous face but his actions,they're rly ghey imo

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
i'm glad he's off my dick.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:42 PM
tell hotta get this faggot off me nigga FUCK

KERZO
02-12-2009, 05:35 AM
hahahaha yeah skampoe, so thats why you search the internet for an upskirt kilt shot then draw a lil circle around the scrotum just to get a laugh.

Ya retarded fagoon

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/scotpoe.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 05:38 AM
dats all ur good for, p shoppin my face...

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:10 AM
it's 7.10am over there, you even been to your bed yet or are you surviving on scrotum peeks and cans of mtn dew?

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:10 AM
it's 7.10am over there, you even been to your bed yet or are you surviving on scrotum peeks and cans of mtn dew?

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 06:16 AM
i had a wonderfull night of sleep , hugged up with my girl all nice and cozy

all the while u slept alone after cryin ya self to sleep after u took ur manskirt off..

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:21 AM
hahahhaha it just posted my message 4 times in the same minute....wtf????

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 06:23 AM

all the while u slept alone after cryin ya self to sleep after u took ur manskirt off..

hahahhaha it just posted my message 4 times in the same minute....wtf????
avoiding my thuthfull comment ^^^ gahahahaha spermi u stay losing at wu corp

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:24 AM

that must have been COMFY AS FUCK!!!!.........did you use her neckpiece as a pillow??? -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/Skampiggieswife.jpg

you could house a small herd of endangered african elephants under those folds ffs...

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 06:26 AM
http://www.qccd.org/images/Vince3.jpg