PDA

View Full Version : Does excessive use of drugs and alcohol really fuck up you memory?

Durag
09-18-2008, 07:47 AM
My girlfriend had her faggoty loser friends over to the house and i had to listen to them talk shit for ages, then they started on about tv programmes and shit that they liked as kids , but i could bearly remember 1. Then they started on bout being kids, and i dont remember fuck from being a kid compared to them, so one of them turned around "Its probably from all the drugs you did. Thats what you get for being a scumbag". Bitch.

But is this true? I hope i dont reach the age of 40 and dont remember monumental events in my life, like when i joined the Corp, when i became vatican etc etc

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 07:54 AM
ha, probably.

Edgar Erebus
09-18-2008, 08:07 AM
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HowTo:Cut_Your_Own_Head_Off_With_a_Chainsaw

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Even moderate smoking will effect you.

It's just the degree to which it does.

Same with moderate drinking.

None of it is good for you.

But, it's not going to be noticeably attributable to substances unless you consume an above average amount.

Even so... every time you get drunk, you do damage.

I think a lot of people get to hung up though, you do damage to your brain everyday no matter what you're doing.

SKANK HILL
09-18-2008, 08:19 AM
HAHA slim is havin mad fun with that website ...

KERZO
09-18-2008, 08:22 AM
yeah i forget shit all the time and my girl is constantly telling me i have a memory like a fish. It's just trivial shit i forget and it's usually stuff my girlfriend has told me....maybe i should pay more attention :lmao:

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2008, 08:24 AM
My brother has he worst memory imaginable.

Maybe on too many beatings from the god.

Durag
09-18-2008, 08:34 AM
There's really no substance in TeH chronic th@t causes much long-term damage.......BUT!

Long-term use can cause short-term memory loss, increase of appetite, increased sences of paranoia (amongst others...), SOME schizo-related events both visual and oral, low sperm count, and frequent mood swings...........

There's no addictive substance either, but it DOES become dependable like cigarettes or say,....a cup of coffee in the morning.......If you have an addictive personality, you CAN get addicted, but it's totally psychological.......it's rly like a 'yes' or 'no' thing....if u follow.......i.e: you really COULD live without a cigarette, but the craving eats @ u, so much and so often, it becomes habitual...same goes for ganJa.....

But uhhhh, 2 answer the thread question, I'd say......weed = no <--but to an extent.......how much do you smoke, how often, etc......

Alchohol though? I don't know much about it 'in-depth'-wise, but yes I've heard alchohol destroys brain cells and ofcourse, your liver gets ravaged but.........I don't know about ganJa though......I'd have to look th@t up.....

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/Hollisterlovexohx/tyrone_biggums.jpg

'DRuGZ......N', AKAHAWL, HavE RuiNeD MuH LyFe!!!!!!'

Dont really smoke much any more, but from the ages of say 16 until 22 i took an awful amount of alcohol, weed, ecstacy, coke, acid, valium, anything i could get my hands on i took.

I think weed does effect memory to an extent, coz ive some friends whove smoked everyday from the ages of 15 and their 27 now. Believe me when i say their dumb as shit.

I think if anything has fucked my memory up its the alcohol and the ecstacy. Took too much of that shit.

Durag
09-18-2008, 08:37 AM
yeah i forget shit all the time and my girl is constantly telling me i have a memory like a fish. It's just trivial shit i forget and it's usually stuff my girlfriend has told me....maybe i should pay more attention :lmao:

Haha, i wouldnt worry bout that, its the same as me. As soon as she starts talking about anything remotly boring, its like my mind automatically knows and shuts itself down for the duration of her talking. Its quite amazing really.

Durag
09-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Its during that i usually make plans, like what albums to buy next, what to so at the weekend etc

blessthedead
09-18-2008, 09:11 AM
fuck it man, just blaze it up.