PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my $$$ @ the race track, just go get it from the feds

chef boi r c
09-19-2008, 02:45 AM
Well i gotta remember if i ever lose u huge amount of money at the race track to just go get it from the fed..

Investments are LEGAL GAMBLING!! Your betting that the stocks will rise . If they dont you lose . The only difference is you can lose at different speeds and over time .

They should have let AIG crash . It was a bad investment that should be that .
If i buy a crappy house and the property value drops drastically in the area i dont get a tax break . Noone comes to my aid . And why should they . It was my poor judgement and not doing my homework that got me into the mess.

[Side note]: Anyone ever notice Paul seems to be the only person in the government that don't read from queue cards? I mean it never seems like it . If he is/does then he is really good at it ..
Too me it seems like he speaks from his heart with the knowledge/experience to back it up .
One day Paul ...One day!

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-19-2008, 02:53 AM
KX9r-L1gKQc

chef boi r c
09-19-2008, 02:58 AM
good look

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2008, 03:07 AM
The government could let the market take care of itself.

Let the poor decisions be punished.

But it would be bad for a lot of people.

In the short term.

KERZO
09-20-2008, 04:29 AM
you are right in a way but theres more to be lost from letting them go under than if they rescued them.....

GENERAL WISE
09-20-2008, 04:15 PM
The government could let the market take care of itself.

Let the poor decisions be punished.

But it would be bad for a lot of people.

In the short term.

Actually, it already is bad for a lot of people in the short term. What the feds are trying to do is build confidence in the long term, but at the same time they are screwing the tax payers over that long term period.

I still believe that the fed knows what it is doing (more so than we, the average hip hop forum poster lol).

I just hope that certain interests weigh less than the people's interests.