PDA

View Full Version : That's It I'm OUt

Visionz
09-19-2008, 06:02 PM
...............................................and headed to Jamaica :b actually not till early tomorrow morning, but still. searching for amusement to kill the next two hours here at work and today's been rather slow, the economy is seeping its way onto the boards

begongo
09-19-2008, 06:15 PM
the new colors for usergroups are pretty shitty, they're all dark which makes them hard to read if you're using a laptop or you have a shitty screen

begongo
09-19-2008, 06:25 PM
have fun in jamaica, take pics

Visionz
09-19-2008, 06:57 PM
I will but I'll have to scan 'em in, its about time to buy a new digital cuz the one I have has been fuckin up lately and I think the humidity there runs the chance of ruining it all together, I'll know for sure shortly

LORD NOSE
09-19-2008, 07:00 PM
what part you going to ?

Visionz
09-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Negril, I'm gonna be staying at the Couple Swept Away Resort

here's a link

http://couples.com/12sw/index.html

TSA
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
jamaica? as in, hot night jamaica? come through in a booger green 68 pacer made paper high as a fuck?

while you're there, ask what ghost did to mase during his visit, the answer will suprise you

Visionz
09-19-2008, 07:17 PM
he broke Mase jaw

surprising would be "it was just the two of them and they never left the jacqoozi, just ordered pina coladas all night long"

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-19-2008, 07:20 PM
go fuck urself u fuken faget

Visionz
09-19-2008, 07:25 PM
go fuck urself u fuken faget
I guess being greek leaves you constantly butt hurt

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-19-2008, 07:41 PM
wait wait am i supposed to get ashamed or mad because of my heritage ? thats pathetic....

and ur mad old stop posting here, dont u have fuken kids to take care of , god damn

Visionz
09-19-2008, 07:45 PM
wait wait am i supposed to get ashamed or mad because of my heritage ? thats pathetic....

and ur mad old stop posting here, dont u have fuken kids to take care of , god damn
no kids and your ancestors invented gay and you carry on this tradition by hitting on trannys

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-19-2008, 07:51 PM
no kids and your ancestors invented gay and you carry on this tradition by hitting on trannys

yes so what, we invented everything u know , everything u believe, everything and everythinggggggg is influenced by the ancient greeks,

boxing , fuken even GRAFFITI ,

in 1960's taki183 bombed the whole NY with tags and influenced other kids to write tags too . COmmon man

everything u know is influence by greeks

dont fuk wit me .EVERYTHINGGGG
WE OWN THIS SHIT,

Visionz
09-19-2008, 07:54 PM
all that shit was stole from the Egyptians, except for the gay sex, yall originated that one, that you get all the credit for, everything else was a jack move

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-19-2008, 07:56 PM
lol what?

Blackula Spectacula
09-19-2008, 08:55 PM
I hate you ... lucky bitch

SKAMPOE
09-19-2008, 11:13 PM
visions stay in the resort if not ur gonna get robbed.. a friend of the family travels threr often and the stories are crazy!

LORD NOSE
09-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Negril, I'm gonna be staying at the Couple Swept Away Resort

here's a link

http://couples.com/12sw/index.html

Montego Bay !

Negril is ILL

the water is green and you can see your feet at the beach
there's allot of tities on that beach

and oh yeah
the weed out there will have you seing and hearing shit

don't smoke too much at a time

crust
09-19-2008, 11:44 PM
thats dope man.

smoke some bomb ass shit for me over there man. hahaha take lots of pix too.

peace

:b

EAGLE EYE
09-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Jack how you smoke so abstract?

http://busteddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jack-osbourne-web-200x300.jpg

crust
09-20-2008, 12:23 AM
i smoke out of a green apple.

i buy the apple at the local mom and pop market next to the used record store i work at.

i always buy my munchies at the arab liquor store. a arizona green tea and some hot cheetoos.

not abstract enough for ya?

i sometimes smoke jays when i drive my 1975 vw bug with the special edition brown paint job.

and also. i smoke grape flovered blunts filled with the finest razzle dazzle i can find here in san diego.

i wear chucks when i smoke. sweade black high tops. many asorted second hand vintage rock band shirts and button ups. oh and i also wear a "cool kid" knitted wool hat. shit is hella abstract.

i sometimes dont shave so i could have a 5 oclock shadow. so i can look extra "coffeehouse douche baggish"....

is that abstract enough?

EAGLE EYE
09-20-2008, 12:40 AM
i smoke out of a green apple.

i buy the apple at the local mom and pop market next to the used record store i work at.

i always buy my munchies at the arab liquor store. a arizona green tea and some hot cheetoos.

not abstract enough for ya?

i sometimes smoke jays when i drive my 1975 vw bug with the special edition brown paint job.

and also. i smoke grape flovered blunts filled with the finest razzle dazzle i can find here in san diego.

i wear chucks when i smoke. sweade black high tops. many asorted second hand vintage rock band shirts and button ups. oh and i also wear a "cool kid" knitted wool hat. shit is hella abstract.

i sometimes dont shave so i could have a 5 oclock shadow. so i can look extra "coffeehouse douche baggish"....

is that abstract enough?

HAHAHHAAHAHA

ohhhhh shit I think you covered all the bases with that explanation. You're officially the King of Abstract from this point on.

crust
09-20-2008, 01:13 AM
i gladly except.

*nods*

now excuse me, im gunna go play my chello.

:)

EAGLE EYE
09-20-2008, 01:27 AM
i gladly except.

*nods*

now excuse me, im gunna go play my chello.

:)

I bet if you were in a coffee shop with black Israelites, they would shiver just out of the sheer abstractness of the dialect you use when placing your order and the unorthodox method of adding the sugar or cream..

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 01:32 AM
HAVE A GOOD TIME ERIC

And i think saqarakihanamichibi is definitely the stupidest person on this forum.

Not as an 'insult' or anything, i actually think he's probably the stupidest person here.

glad he can't vote.

Blackula Spectacula
09-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Hi darling ^

I <3 U

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 01:43 AM
http://members.shaw.ca/sscorn/img0.gif

http://healmybrokenheart.com/

crust
09-20-2008, 01:44 AM
I bet if you were in a coffee shop with black Israelites, they would shiver just out of the sheer abstractness of the dialect you use when placing your order and the unorthodox method of adding the sugar or cream..

not to mention while im doing this im to listening to miles davis's the birth of the cool album on my touch screen ipod.

*snapping my fingers to the beat*

EAGLE EYE
09-20-2008, 01:46 AM
Haha! wtf

Visionz
09-20-2008, 02:19 AM
thanks for the advice from everyone and peace to you all, I'll throw the pics up when I'm back.....real quick if anyone's stoppin by that knows, how true is it about undercover cops over there and if it is whats the best way to get ahold of the ganja and not ending up in jail?

The Hound
09-20-2008, 02:27 AM
greece claims everything as their own but they just thieved from makedonija and egypt ...

have fun in jamrock

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Hm, i'd apply the same rules in identifying under cover police officers as i do here.

Watch out for anyone over 50 in a Hawaiian shirt and sandals.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 02:35 AM
"as long as your staying at certain resorts you will be okay buying off the local people. They usually go around on kayaks or raft selling jewlery and trinkits, but just ask them for some smoke and you will be happy."