PDA

View Full Version : Nate Dogg Stroke Due To Bad Diet

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-20-2008, 06:14 PM
http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/nate_dogg_pics.jpg

Nate Dogg's cousin Donald Smith has told E! News that the superstar's condition is worse then people think.

According to Smith, the 39-year-old rapper / producer, real name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale was on a life support machine in a Los Angeles-area hospital with a feeding tube in his mouth.

Nate's situation has since improved and he has been taken off life support but still requires a feeding tube, according to Smith.

"He has suffered another stroke from his bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle," he continued. "All we can do now is pray for him."

Our thoughts are with Nate Dogg and his family.

http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/146188-nate-dogg-stroke-due-bad-diet.html

TAURO
09-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Damn....I hope he pulls through this.

CharlesJones
09-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Blacks have been known to eat greasy foods such as hamburgers, steak, fried chicken, pork chops and we also use a lot of salt on our food which isn't good for us. Eating foods that have a lot of sugar in it isn't good also. That's why so many blacks have died from diabetes like Luther Vandross's family. I think Luther might've had diabetes when he died and his weight shifted a lot because sometimes he would be fat and then skinny. He had terrible eating habits. Marvin Isley of The Isley Brothers lost his legs due to diabetes. Wayman Tisdale who's a former NBA player lost one of his legs recently due to diabetes.

CharlesJones
09-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Also look at how fat Aretha Franklin and Chaka Khan are. I know their weight is due to their terrible eating habits. I'm sure they eat a lot of meat. Chaka used to be a drug addict.

Rame
09-22-2008, 05:28 PM
^ Loser.

BRONZBODY
09-22-2008, 06:24 PM
^^^possibly rama..but in a way he is right son...black folks as a whole need to take better care of themselves.....including myself..recently i have changed my eating habits drastically and i feel a hell of a lot better because of it.

i hope nate pulls through tho...but dude should have listened to his doctor.